;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 30, 2010

Live Chat with Andrew!!

While we're waiting on the live feeds to come back from the Luxury Comp...



If you missed it live, make sure to scroll through, and see Andrew's responses. I've already found one that I'd like to call to your attention. Last night, people were wondering what it was that he handed to Rachel as he was going out the door. Here's your answer:

"I gave Rachel a yamulka that has my bar-mitzvah date on it showing that I'm 39 years old - if they can figure out math."




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I'd do that for a dollar! :-)

July 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger With It said...

Hi Carolyn, everyone!

Yeesh, Carolyn, they're keeping you busy this morning/afternoon!

That was a nice little chat w/ Andrew. So cute that someone asked him out! Hopefully he'll benefit from being on BB- romantically and otherwise. :)

July 30, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger With It said...

Question regarding Brendon & Hayden's chat about "who said B&R were going after H&K:"

Am I wrong in remembering that B&R (or maybe just Rachel) did say that they were going to put Hayden and/or Kristen (and/or Lane) up b/c they fell off the surfboards early?

Was Matt twisting that when he told Hayden or was he being straight up?

These HGs have so many hypothetical conversations it makes my head spin!

July 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I don't understand why Andrew wanted her to know his age.... had he told her something different before? I mean what is the significance of it?

July 30, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

what does his birthdate have to do with anything?

July 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Julie Chen posted her BB Blog at EW.com Link

Here's the best part. I love her first one!

Some Random Thoughts:

– I know I’m guilty of referring to this cast as possibly the smartest we’ve ever had, but after the illogical campaigning put forth by Brendon this week and Matt’s nominations, I would like to retract that statement.

– House meetings don’t work! If you’re feeling threatened enough to call the meeting, its probably already too late. As was the case with Andrew — too little too late.

– I love how this season’s men are so in touch with their feelings! For example… Brendon’s tearful moments from week one and then this week’s emotional outbursts from Andrew. Seeing this makes the Chenbot emotional…yes the Chenbot has feelings!

– My advice to Rachel: You don’t have to yell in the Diary Room. Those are state-of-the-art microphones that can pick up your audio just fine. (But isn’t she great television?)

– I don’t know when it will happen, but I get the sense that the Brigade could splinter at any time. Maybe they’re stronger than I think, but it seems unlikely they’ll be able to maintain a united front throughout the entire summer — especially with the emergence of the second showmance.

July 30, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!! :)

July 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh, and hello to you all!

Some random thoughts from me on the new Saboteur. Being that it's Pandora's box and that as the legend goes that bad things reside at the bottom, I think that something bad is on the way.

If the person that America chooses to be the saboteur declines the offer, then I think that Annie will be released into the house. I know that they said there will be no saboteur if America's Choice declines. But that doesn't mean Annie couldn't be released to play the game on her own. Given how the houseguests feel about the saboteur and how much it affected Annie's game, and the suspicion that hung over Andrew's head, I think the possibility that America's Choice will decline is higher than ever.

I'm personally hoping that America's Choice does decline. And I hope that Annie gets to come back. THAT would be great TV.

July 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ohhh that would be great Syn!!!

July 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below