;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday and Happy Live Show Day!

Tonight, the game we love starts all over again! Who will stay? Who will Go? Who will become the new HoH? Will you be in the know? Of course you will... You're here, aren't you? ;0)

To see what went down between 11pm - 12:30am last night on the live feeds, please check out Late Night with Lessa.

To sum up, Brendon and Rachel went to bat for Andrew upstairs with Britney & Ragan, and as you might expect, that tactic went over like a ton of bricks. If you'd like to see it on the flashback section of the live feeds, go to 10:30pm on F1/2.

Although Andrew took the high road in his house meeting yesterday, he still plans to go out with a bang tonight... If you'd like to check that out on flashback, go to 12:25am, Cam 1. It's also my start point for the Overnight.

Rachel: You have to tell us what it is, or I can't give you..
Andrew: It'll take the target off your backs.
Rachel: What it is?
Andrew: You'll find out tomorrow... and you can do the same reaction... and mean it. (he laughs)
Rachel: I don't think anything will take a target off of our backs.
Andrew: Then you have nothing to worry about, and I can walk out of the house relieved that all the truth is out there.
Rachel: Well, what truth??
Andrew: I'm gonna walk out the door doing what I should do, because then I'll just be, ok, I did what I had to do in this game. Especially if...
Rachel: Is it Hayden and Kristen? Everyone knows.
Andrew: Everyone knows?
Rachel: Yeah.
Andrew: How?
Rachel: Hayden and Kristen? Of course everyone knows.
Andrew: What do they know?
Rachel: That they're like, a "secret alliance."
Andrew: OK... (smiling a secret smile)
Rachel: Is that what it is?
Andrew: Could be... But either way, I just wanna make sure. Either way, it wont hurt you guys. It has nothing to do with you guys.
Brendon: You're doing it?
Andrew: Right. Why are you looking at me weird?
Brendon: You're crazy.
Andrew: C'mon.. I'm gonna go out with a bang.
Brendon: You're the craziest Jew I've ever known.
Andrew: I'm done here.
Rachel: See you in Vegas, Andrew.
Andrew: Oh, you know I would.
Brendon: We're goin'...
Andrew: Get Kristen.
Rachel: Get her out? Absolutely.
Andrew: You have to know.. She is the controller of the two, and she really is in control of a lot of other people.
Rachel: I know.
Andrew: OK.. And you can piss her off. She'll lose it like me.
Brendon: How're you feeling?
Andrew: We'll talk more tomorrow. Smile. I'm ok.

Andrew leaves the room... Rachel thinks he's crazy to say anything about Kristen & Hayden in his speech... Andrew has come to peace with his likely departure, and as his final chess move, he'd like to send a few pieces spinning.


Please refresh this post at 7:45am BBT for the complete Overnight Report... earlier if you'd like to see it going up section by section... ;)

In the meantime, definitely go and check out this interview with BB producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan: Producers Tease Upcoming Twist. Not only does AG confirm that all the evicted HGs are being sequestered "as a safety net," she also lets drop that BB11 Jeff will be spending a night in the BB12 house this season... Nice tie-in for his new show! Anyhow. Check it out. And thanks to Aimee for the heads up about the article!

CUT TO:
12:46am BBT
Feed 1
Lane, Ragan, Britney

Lane: He's gonna take me to a gay bar.
Britney: I love gay bars. We used to go every Sunday.
Lane: Really? I've never been in my life.. and we had one bar in Lubbock, and it's called Heaven...
Ragan: There was a Heaven in Houston. It burned.
Lane: I just wanna go to experience it. I'm obviously not gay.. but just to see what he goes through.. just..
Britney: They are fun. Don't go to find a girl. Just go to have fun.
Lane: Well, I don't wanna get hit on... I was asking him earlier if I went to a bar with him, if guys would hit on me, and he said no, just 'cause, they know straight guys from gay guys...
Britney: Yeah...

Lane says he doesn't want to go to a leather bar.. and no drag queen shows. Shame, we could definitely hook him up with a fine GayTor.

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Kitchen
Matt & Hayden

Under the guise of washing dishes...

Matt: Tonight, the power works in your favor, so...
Hayden: Cool.
Matt: No rush to explain, but Ragan's a million times ten percent on board with getting out Brendon. He's f*cking fuming at them..
Hayden: Yeah, why?
Matt: He pissed him off. It's actually pretty funny. They were up there... Britney was up there too. I gues sit was Britney, Brendon, Rachel and Ragan, and they just... I mean, I've called them out to their face about being horrible liars, and they were just giving him the biggest sh*t story, and Ragan and Britney both called Brendon and Rachel out, about like, like, it's so obvious that they're in an alliance with Andrew..
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: Like, Ragan even thinks that Andrew and Brendon are the secret friends...
Hayden: I talked to Ragan about that the other day. I told him that was my hunch..
Matt: And he's like, he was calling out Brendon to his face, like, "what the f**k do you take me for," like really saying "you think I'm that stupid? You're a f'ing idiot." He's like so insulted that Brendon would be so sh*tty about all the stuff he's saying. Anyway, I went to take a shower, and Ragan stayed up there to talk to me, and he's just f'in livid.


CUT TO:
1:14am BBT
HoH
Britney & Lane
F1/2

Topic: Kristen, the Rachel

Britney is really not a Kristen fan. She tells Lane she'd never be friends with her in the outside world, and that she finds her burping, farting, etc disgusting. Lane lets Britney know that people have taken notice of her new BFF status with Rachel. Britney definitely doesn't want to get caught by any stray bullets aiming at that target, so she says she'll start keeping her distance more...

CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
Storage Room
Enzo & Andrew
Feed 3

Matt, Enzo, Lane & Britney are up in HoH talking about how transparent Brendon is in his efforts to save Andrew... and Andrew is downstairs in the Storage Room having a one on one with Enzo, letting him know he's got one last trick up his sleeve.

Enzo: Getter out of here, but at this point, if I was you, work to get votes... Like...
Andrew: Well, I try. There's only 12 hours left.
Enzo: Yeah...
Andrew: If you find a reason, just tell me. I'm not gonna say who it is. It's not you. I just wanna know why they think Kathy's better than me... 'Cause I'm gonna give my speech anyway..
Enzo: Yeah...
Andrew: Possibly, you could save your vote to the end, when you hear the speech..
Enzo: Alright.
Andrew: ...because obviously it's gonna blow people's minds..
Enzo: ok.
Andrew: ..of what I'm revealing.. and..
Enzo: I hope this is a great speech, 'cause this could...
Andrew: Well, it's gonna change..
Enzo: It has to.
Andrew: I'm walking out anyway. Trust me, I know.
Enzo: It has to help you out.
Andrew: No. I'm walking out anyway, 'cause I feel the votes are against me, but it's gonna change the whole atmosphere of the whole game.
Enzo: Alright.
Andrew: And I just want you... now don't mention this to anybody, because you don't know, but I'm just curious, because I think from who I hear, that Kathy's staying, because they just wanna protect, and I understand why they wanna protect...
Enzo: Protect what? Kathy? For what?
Andrew: No, not Kathy. Protect something else. So I'm just.. If it's in here, just tell me. I know you don't know...
Enzo: What I'm hearing is that people think you may be with Brendon and Rachel. That's what people are tryin...
Andrew: I'm trying to get alliances..
Enzo: There are people in this house that f'in started that, because they want you outta the f'in house. That's what I'm thinking.


Andrew: Exactly. I want alliances broken, and there's an alliance that's trying to get me out of the house.
Enzo: Who the f's the alliance? You gonna say it in the speech?
Andrew nods yes.
Enzo: I wanna hear this.
Andrew: That's what I'm sayin.. I can't fight anymore. I'm gonna say my speech. You guys make your own decision, and make your votes. That's all I'm asking.
Enzo: No matter what happens, bro.. (Enzo reaches out to shake Andrew's hand) For you to do that speech and f'in cry.. I gotta lotta respect for that.
Andrew: Thanks.
Enzo: I mean, you do what you hadda do and that's it. Me, I couldn't do it. But to see you do it, I gotta lotta respect for that.


CUT TO:
1:31am BBT
HoH
Matt, Britney, Lane, Hayden
Enzo Enters to tell them About Andrew...


Enzo: Andrew just cornered me in the Storage Room. He like sat there and waited for me to come out of the DR, so he could get me into the Storage Room. He was like, I dunno, there's sh*t goin' on..
Britney: I have a good idea..
Enzo: He's goin' crazy, yo. He was like, you have to wait for my speech tomorrow...
Matt: Oh no...
Enzo: He was like..
Matt: Sh*t no. Oh f*ck.
Enzo: He's goin' crazy...
Matt: I'm goin' right under that proverbial bus..
Enzo: He's like, I'm on my way out, I know I'm going home... He's like, I heard from some people in this house that I'm goin home...
Lane: Who's told him? No one's told him. I guarantee you it's Rachel and Brendon.
Enzo: Basically, his speech tomorrow, and I think probably Brendon and Rachel's behind it too, that he's probably just gonna throw half this house under the f'in bus.
Matt: Oh, I now I'm goin'.
Enzo: Like, that's what he's gonna do tomorrow... Which is a sh*tty ass move on his part. He's not goin' out with any dignity, and he was like, do you.. Can you give me a reason why people are... I said, you know what the reason is? 'Cause people think you're with f'in Rachel and Brendon. That's the straight up f'in reason. I told him right in the Storage Room.. And he was like, why do people think that? 'Cause, that's what people think!

The conversation up in HoH continues on quite a while longer. They move on to talking about how weird Andrew is... always hiding around corners...

2am BBT - Enzo: He has got to go home.


The HGs were up a while longer after this, but as far as conversations that drive the storyline forward, we're done here. ;)

At 7:40am BBT, the feeds went to Bubbles... Very curious...




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
did you see this
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/07/29/big-brother-scoop-producers-tease-upcoming-twist-and-a-surprise-visitor/
this morning?

July 29, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Aimee :) Thank you! Going to look now!

July 29, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

It's exciting news, isn't it?

July 29, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

You're welcome and thank you for the shout out.
I've tried to comment several times, but I keep getting an explorer message that I'm not connected, eventhough my laptop says I am. I'm so confused, I've resorted to my phone. I guess the iPhone was worth the money. 

July 29, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn & Everyone!!

Hoping for a miracle before tonights show to save Andrew....

July 29, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks... GREAT Allison interview Aimee -- thanks Carolyn for posting!

Interesting how Britney fell off everyone's radar since Monet lost.. I hope she doesn't win HoH -- however it certainly would make things interesting.

How much of a chick is Brendon -- jeeeez he gives me chills when he whines to Rachel and not in a good way!

I have friends who don't watch the feeds or look at spoilers and they have no clue LOL

July 29, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB Dishers!!

I want to thank all of you (Carolyn, Genie and Lessa) for the fine job you're doing with transcribing what is going on in the BB House!!

I was out & about yesterday, having to take care of household business (groceries/bills etc) and I kept checking my "homemade app" on my iphone for this site so I wouldn't miss a thing!

I went for a 6 mile walk with a friend last night (90+ degrees at 7-9pm) got home showered and watched my recording of BB and then caught up with all the posts here just in time for BBAD.

WOW..........that was the biggest day so far in the BB house don't yall think?? It was CRAZY!!

Ragan is definitely believing that Brendon/Andrew have alliance and may be old friends. Also, wow Andrew is gonna do something today or tonight on the show to go out with a bang!

What are yall's theories on what he is gonna say? He's already been told that everyone knows about Hayden/Kristen so that's not gonna cause fireworks; what is he planning to say??

Well gotta go vacuum; the grandboy is coming for the weekend; can't have him ingesting too much dog hair!! LOL

Later Gators
Janice/GA
P.S. After asking yesterday if anyone else was from Georgia I didn't get to check all the comments for an answer; so anyone else from my Peach state??

July 29, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry.... But Brendon might be the dumbest smart person I have ever seen.

July 29, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Is it just me or does Matt lie to everyone in the house? How much longer is it gonna be before the "Brogade" finally realizes that Matt really isnt on their side, and that Matt is doing for what is best for Matt and no one else!!! Regan is in for some tuff times when he finds out that Matt is using him for info.

July 29, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I was up late last night and got to see all those convos live. I have to say, Ragan is amazing. He isn't right about everything, but considering that he only sees things from his own perspective, he is astonishingly dead on. I get to watch them all and I don't have much better insight than he does.

It's much harder for me to do my annual analysis this year. The HG's just aren't the usual crazy. And the only one I really dislike is Brendon, but not for the usual BB reasons. He's not a horrible person, he's just an arrogant ass. Ragan summed up my dislike for Brendon last night. He's so much less smart than he thinks he is. Just smart enough to be dangerous. Sadly I think Andrew is in part a casualty of Brendon. Andrew's own lack of social skill is ultimately what did him in, but he was disconnected enough to let Brendon lead him, and to quote Ragan, Brendon is a "f'king idiot."

I was very sorry to see Andrew leave. Now I am just more sorry to see Kathy stay. I like Andrew a lot, and would love for him to keep playing. But I think he lost fair and square. He "deserves" to get booted. So like Andrew, I have made my peace with it.

My prediction about the grand revelation about the Kristen and Hayden showmance - there will be a resounding shrug and a sense that Andrew lost the class points he gained from the house meeting. I will be shocked if anyone could care less that they have kissed. There may be some Brit/Rach snottiness about the BF back home, but only because snotty is their favorite sport and they are already threatened by Kristen. No one else will give a damn.

July 29, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff might come back..that would be great to see him for a night...also i am surprised how many people want Brenden or Rachel to win HOH..i am just not a fan of them at all..

July 29, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good morning Carolyn & All! Wow, I'm really out of the loop...when did Jeff get a 'show'??

July 29, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning!

Thanks for the article link Carolyn and Amiee. Shout out in the comments for Carolyn and BBDish.

July 29, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!

It's sad to see Andrew go tonight. I don't think anything will save him. I have felt bad for him this whole time because he just didn't fit in and is socially awkward. I would have liked to see him go further.

Also, I must say I am liking Brendon and Rachel less and less as the season goes on but I hope one of them wins HOH tonight just to spite the whole house. Is that wrong of me? lol

July 29, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Caro and All! Happy Show Day! Well, well, well! I think that Andrew is going to out some alliances that he thinks he knows within the house that others don't and that it will help him. The only problem with that is in Matt's HOH blog, the Brigade knows that they all have their own 'separate' side alliances so I don't think that will affect anything. As bad as these guys are, they might be playing an alright game as far as not being known.

I have to say, Matt does really care for Ragan. Don't care for his lies about his wife and don't agree with any of his reasonings about them, but can see he does care about Ragan. Someone said the other day that they thought Matt was uncomfortable around the house, I can very well see that and you can tell in his HOH blog. He says that he is with people he would never talk to in his outside life.

July 29, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Hi everyone, as far as Andrew's big revelation, I think the Bumbling Briggade is going to be angry that he kept it from THEM. Theyre supposed to be so "tight". I'm hoping that the outcome will be an alliance with B/R, I know, its a silly thought, but being in an alliance with those two isnt such a bad idea when you think of how they're doing in comps. Also, if you're in an alliance with them, the target is THEM FIRST, not you. I just dont think H/K are that knowledgable about the game to think this through.
I just want to see an end to the "Briggade"..(why did i capitalize that? it doesnt merit that does it?)

July 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

Good Morning, Carolyn and BB friends!! I am just so excited for today on the feeds and tonight's eviction!

Janice~ i am also wondering what *big* thing Andrew wants to say so badly.. i too think the Kristen/Hayden thing won't be that big of a deal.

I kinda wish the brigade would bring the girls (Britney and Kristen) in on it or just split up already though, what do you guys think?

July 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Meg: I'm one of those people who want Brendan or Rachel to win HOH tonight, but please don't think I am a fan of either one of them; indeed, both annoy me greatly for reasons I am sure any BB fan knows. However, I love the game...and a Brendan/Rachel HOH win would send the game into a tailspin. I believe new alliances would be formed, ass-kissers and liars would be exposed, and perhaps a Brigade member might be ousted. I love upsets like that, so I can tolerate another week of the most grating showmance ever on reality TV.

July 29, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!
Happy Live Show?eviction Day!!

What a week it has been. I must start out by saying I'll be sad to see Andrew go. His only fault is his awkwardness when it comes to interacting with the HGs. I was so happy the night they played the drinking cup game. He seemed to genuinely be enjoying himself and the HGs were enjoying him. So sad that Kathy was able to use her "pity me", "I NEED to be here" get out of a jam free card! MASTER FLOATER!!! And all of these intelligent, game playing, SUPERFANS refuse to open their eyes to her weekly changing BFFs!!! Now if she stays over Andrew, She's got a minimum of three more weeks to float. Everyone will be so focused on Brenchel, Kathy will breeze right through!! Not liking that at all! Holding out for a miracle this week....

July 29, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Didi!! :)

Good Morning, Kantro! :) I'm gonna let you slide for that one.. "How much of a chick is Brendon?" - you have to have more estrogen in your body to make a comment like that and not raise ire.

Good Morning, Janice! :) Thanks so much! :) I totally agree - yesterday was bonkers!

Good Morning, Jeff! :) hehehe

Good morning, Vicki! :) Nope, it's not just you.

Good morning, Jane! :) Wow.. you were up late last night... I agree, they're definitely not the usual crazy. I'm enjoying that, actually. Very interesting analysis, as always. :)

Good Morning, Meg :) It'll be fun to see how they work Jeff in. And to watch the HGs freak! I don't think they'll make him wear a gorilla suit. ;)

Good Morning, Kimba! :) It was announced a couple months ago... He has to travel around the world with $0.

Good Morning, MIchelle in IN! :) Smoooch! I checked out the comments there just now.. YIKES.. what a bunch of nasties!! They just don't make em like dishers everywhere!

Good Morning, Jacob's MOM! :) Me too.. Bummed about Andrew leaving, but resigned to it... He realyl did shoot himself in the foot, and Brendon's "help" has only made it worse for him...

July 29, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, RedRhonda! :) Happy Show Day!

Good Morning, Wendy2! :)

Good Morning, Sunshine MOm! :) Be advised... On thursdays, they tend to play hide and seek with us on the feeds, because they want to ensure everyone tunes in for the live show.

Good Morning, BrklynSal! :) hehehe - interesting...

Good Morning, Lucky13! :) What a week, indeed!! :)

July 29, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Janice: I was born and raised in Marietta and went to school in Athens, but moved to Brooklyn in 1999 and rarely go back except an occasional holiday or family wedding/funeral. Brooklyn is truly my home now.

I'm pretty sure Andrew is going to spill the beans about Hayden and Kristen's late night activities. The house of course know they are tight but aren't aware how sexual their flirtation has become. This could greatly bother the other Brigade boys who may now have more concern that for Hayden bros don't come before hos's. (Sorry, I know its a hackneyed expression but it works.) This could also expose them as another legit showmance which would make them a target to be split like Brendan and Rachel. However, Hayden and Kristen will probably deflect it by calling him a liar and the other houseguests- none of who have personally seen any under-the-cover shenanigans and whose arrogance that they couldn't have been duped will blind them- might believe them.

July 29, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

A few thoughts on a few other HGs...

Brenchel - I am exhausted at the thought of another week of them!!!

Brendon - The nerdy guy who grew up and learned to workout. Still a nerdy (and needy) guy with nice wrapping. Advice: When Rachel doesn't want to talk to you, LEAVE HER ALONE!!! It'll do us all some good not to hear her voice for awhile!!

Rachel - Miss Party Girl meets Guy of Her Dreams. Only Guy of Her Dreams is a bit slower than she anticipated. His laid back ways are a problem for her already. She just doesn't want to lose the in-house "activities". Prediction: She'll string him along while he's in LA while living her wild lifestyle in Vegas.

Ragan - LOVE you!!! I really do. Honesty is great!! But PLEASE put a lid on it!!! You do NOT have to reveal EVERY thought that enters your head to EVERY HG who will listen. After all, you have us to talk to via the live feeds!! :)

Hayden & Kristen - Who cares???

Britney - Funny but also dangerous as an overlooked floater.

Kathy - MASTER FLOATER!!!

Go Brigade!!!

July 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and fellow Addicts-

Ding, ding , ding!! We have a winner. Rachel just told Brendon she figured out that Hayden/Kristen have a showmance and that Andrew knows because he shared the room with them. She also figures it's a strong alliance with Kristin running the show.

I would really like to see Rachel play this game without Brendon. Jane summed him up perfectly.

Now will Ragan where the long sleeve blue shirt tonight??

July 29, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New TOp Post!!

Direct Link: Thursday Morning

July 29, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

BrklynSal
Hey since you went to school in Athens then you know my area; I am between Lawrenceville and Athens in small town named Auburn (near Winder). Love Athens, hate going to Atlanta, traffic is horrible!!
Glad you found your home in NY but I am a small town country girl born and raised right here!! LOL
Glad to meet ya!
Janice

July 29, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below