;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heeeey, guess what time it is!

It's Late night with Lessa time, and I can feeeeeeeeeel the love in the BB air!

Ok, not really. It's bash central, and you can pick a feed, any feed. On feeds 3/4, we have Rachel and Britney bashing all over Kristen, and how she has to be gotten out next week, before Jury, because she think she's the 'cool girl' and clearly she wants to get all the other girls out of the house because she's jealous. (WHY do 'popular' girls always think that? bah. Girlz iz stoopid.)

However, it amuses me to all get out, that Rachel misses this look, every time Britney makes it:


I mean - she's looking right at her half the time, and Britney, is all but openly rolling her eyes at Rachel, and what she's saying, and Rachel just keeps right on going. They're still debating Kathy or Andrew - and Rachel thinks that if Kathy goes, they have a better chance of getting Kristen next week.

On the other feeds, we had the Brogade playing pool, but it's now flipped to Kathy/Andrew talking in the cabana room, agreeing that it's tough in there, and the maturity is bad.


11pm BBT
Cabana Room
F 1&2

Kathy: You'll make it. Just be careful..
Andrew: We can talk more tomorrow, but don't lull me into..
Kathy: I'm done talking. They have pretty much already told me.
Andrew: Really? I go to them and talk to them, and all they say is I have to talk more.
Kathy: They run away from me.

Andrew: Yeah, everyone's probably like you said, going to agree down the line.
Kathy: And Matt has said they have to make it on their own. No matter what, it's gonna be sometime.
Andrew: Yup, we're on the bottom.

Andrew: I'd like to call your son if I leave and tell him how great you are - and if you would, I'd wish you would call mine, but don't know how I'd get you the number.
Kathy: To be honest I don't even know his number! It's stored in my phone! Speed dial one, Speed dial two! Only reason I know my number is because it's on one of my prescription bottles!

Andrew: Oh well. I wanted to do something good. I'll have an A&W Rootbeer and think of you.

Aww, blockmates bonding. Too bad she's not sincere about it, really. She earlier told folks she'd blow smoke his way as long as possible. Even Skippy isn't buying it, as we flip to the pool table, and Lane/Hayden.

11:10pm BBT
Backyard - Pool Table
Feed 1

Lane: I think he's just blowing smoke.
(***dunno who he's talking about - but funny. hee.)

Hayden: The only thing... it's gotta be him, Brendon and Rachel, right?
Lane: Oh yeah. Definitely. They didn't hide it very well, in their act. That was retarded.

They think Brendon and Andrew may be the secret life long relationship in the house.. Perhaps cousins...

Hayden: If you watch them around the house? They avoid each other.
Lane: and when Kathy said hey, he'll deal with Andrew... so..

Cam 3/4 flips to the kitchen, where Brendon, Matt and Enzo are chatting general stuff.
Brendon: I had a girl hit up my myspace once, asking if she could have my sperm
Matt: I think you'll get a lot more of that now.
Brendon: She said I look like her family, I was like oh well, no, s'all good. Keep it to myself.

CUT TO:
Pool Table
Lane & Hayden
Lane: You do agree, that that whole thing was fixed..
Hayden: Oh yeah, yeah I do. We have to keep thinking about, you and I, beyond the brigade, who do we want in the jury house
Lane: Yeah. Obviously we need Matt and Enzo in there. Ragan would be a good vote. You and someone else, Ragan would vote for you, me and someone else, the same. I dunno about Brendon.
Hayden: Yeah, Kathy would be a good one for us...
Lane: But if she slides by and wins this thing... We do have to make sure we get her out, can't let her float all the way to the finals.

Ragan joins them, watching the championship game - they've played a pool tourney today.

Ragan: that was a championship move.
Lane: Look at me in the face and lie to me!
Ragan: You are the most beautiful man...
--Lessa: hahahah.


Inside, Brendon asks Enzo what he's thinking...

Enzo: I don't know - do you get a strong person out, or a weak one?
Brendon: At this point, I don't think he's coming after you, after us.
Enzo: He'd have to win HOH to come after me.
Brendon: I'm not worried about it. And Kathy, she comes in last night 'are you gonna send me home?' are you kidding me?
Enzo: Yeah, I'm like I don't know I don't know...

Brendon: I just don't wanna see someone win that doesn't deserve it.
Enzo: Yeah. if it ain't me, I'm gonna be upset no matter who it is, ya know? But if no competitions?
Brendon: Yeah, I wanna keep people who compete.
Enzo: I wanna win some money out of it too, you know?


F 1/2 go back to HOH bathtub - I stay in the kitchen.

Lane and Hayden come in - Lane won the tourney. New champion!
Hayden: I beat myself - went to hit the 8-ball in, and knocked in the cue ball.

They toss their potato football around a bit.
Enzo: Dude, that sh*t hurts!
--Lessa: Boys will be boys! Hee.

Hayden tells Andrew and Kathy he might be headed to bed - he's gone to bed early the past couple nights, and felt really good.

Andrew: I thought you looked exuberant today.

***While he was crashed on the couch in the backyard 1/2 the day?!

Upstairs, Ragan and Brendon check in.

Cams flip to the Have Not room, Lane and Enzo laughing, but I missed it. Enzo's getting his bed ready, since everyone else goes to bed so early. Kathy's getting ready for bed, Lane goes in to ask where everyone is, and Andrew laughs.

Andrew: Who's everyone? You've all come here and asked that! We've been in here, how would we know?
Lane: Where's Hayden?
Andrew: He was just in here. HAYDEN! There he is - he's in the bathroom.

Outside, Enzo checks in with Lane.
Enzo: I think he's definitely putting you up if he gets HOH. I think he wants Kathy out. He's all, I'm not scared, he just says something this time. I'm like, why wouldn't you keep Kathy if she likes you still - but she's talking shit on him too now! I know so much sh*t, We need to talk upstairs.

Hayden joins
Enzo: She was all, I'm not gonna say anything until I know I'm safe... This is what happened last night, when I talked to Kathy, and I talked to Brendon now, and he's talking Lane, because they definitely jumped off the surfboards.

The door opens, they go quiet as Kathy joins, Andrew too. General chit-chat resumes.

Kathy: He liked my new Miranda Rights for the house - you have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
Andrew: So true!
***Truer than you know, Andrew


Upstairs
Ragan, Rachel, Britney, Brendon

The talk is food, have nots, previous seasons... Ragan leaves, and Rachel starts...

Rachel: It's imperative that we get Kristen out this week. Impartiality. She'd put me and Britney up for sure. 100%. It's not even an option. She'd manipulate Hayden into putting us up too.
Brendon: I don't get it..
Britney: That's what I was saying, I don't understand their relationship.
Brendon: Tonight she was talking about her boyfriend, and all about him...
Britney: Then she's like, but I don't know if we'll stay together...
Rachel: Then her "you'll never know who you meet" then looks at Hayden. Gross.
--Lessa: hi pot, meet kettle. (rolls eyes)

Britney: I just don't know why she don't like me! I don't understand!
Rachel: Yeah, I burp and fart and eat spiders!
Brendon: Yeah, she said all her friends are guys..
Rachel: STFU? She told me she wasn't really friends with guys, only friends with girls.. she told you that? are you freakin... and what about her little I'm totally into a prenup Brendon... I'm into it Brendon... really? Like a guy really wants to marry a girl like that. Really Brendon, would you want to marry a girl that burps and farts and eats spiders, or a girl who's like, a girl. I know. Gross.
--Lessa: give me 1000 Kristens before I have to put up with a single Rachel... srsly.

Britney: I don't know why she doesn't like me.
Rachel: She's mean when she talks about Britney for no reason! Britney's never done anything! She'll never have to win anything, she'll be oh guys, save me. Barf.
--Lessa: ....i may be sick.

Rachel: If Hayden won HOH, he'd put me and Britney. Let's be honest. She'll manipulate Hayden to do what she wants.
Britney: She does want to get rid of me, what did I do?
Brendon: You're someone who would take the attention away from her..
Rachel: You're a girl, another girl, that's all that matters.
--Lessa: this Girl on Girl crime has got to stop! (..name that movie!)

Cams 3/4 are on Kathy, Kristen and Ragan in the Taj room. Enzo and now Matt are up in the HOH now too.

Ragan is doing the tickly arm thing for Kirsten, and the talk is general chitchat.

Kathy: That bed in there is so hard, like in those hotel that you rent by the hour. (..pause, blush..) not that I'd know what they were really like, you know! Its like I'd imagine it to be!
--Lessa: hahahah!

Upstairs the girls FINALLY get out of the tub. They've been in there for about 3 hours. heh.

Kathy's talking about her tomcat that she rescued. He got fat - 35 pounds, and she had to put him on a diet. (My tomcat is 35 pounds too! But I put him on a diet and he eats the dog food instead. heh.)

Kathy: He's a frat cat. They used to feed him beer. But they taught him manners though.

They continue to talk about their cats.


Upstairs...

Rachel leaves HOH. Britney stays behind with Matt.

Britney: Good news. If she wins HOH, you're safe and I'm safe. She wants Kristen out.
Matt: Congrats to Jury! You believe it?
Britney: Yeah, but that said, even in spite of all that, now she wants to vote Kathy out. I was like, Matt said he was coming after us and didn't, maybe Andrew...
Matt: Matt was, but messed it up.
Britney: Yeah.

Britney: The thing about putting them up if I got HOH is, do I appease the house, or do what's better for me?
Matt: I tell you my theory about avoiding a double eviction?
Britney: Send him home, she leaves?
Matt: Yeah, that - and conversations about how awesome his life is gonna be, and she'll snap. Not even likely, but it's a possibility, and that the possibility exists is awesome - and it's excellent tv. And that's two people gone in one week.

Britney: With their luck, it wouldn't surprise me if they got HOH. Good news is, we're safe. If I got it, it kinda sucks balls for me -
Matt: Because you'd be safe, or..
Britney: I'd rather put up someone I know is going after me.
Matt: What if the one you're wanting out will go after them too.. I dunno.
Britney: It's a conundrum.

Matt: A lot of this is how bad do you want it - and they undoubtedly want it more than anyone else..
Britney: If it's pick two? They don't have a shot.
Matt: They know that though - so it won't be.


CUT TO:
Downstairs Bathroom
Rachel & Ragan

Rachel runs into Ragan in the bathroom:
Ragan: I was doing the math, even if it's pick two, we'd have to survive four rounds of questions.
Rachel: Yeah, and hopefully it'll come down to the two of us, because they'll pick us to go against each other... and if it's me and you, please, win - I don't even care at all. Best case it's me and you and you win. Or you and Brendon.
Ragan: I don't think it's gonna be pick two. Do you think it'll be skills?
Rachel: I don't think so.

Ragan: He's a strong player, vs. Kathy, who if she wanted to come after you...
Rachel: My problem with Kathy is she goes where the power is...
Ragan: True. Andrew's a big question...
Rachel: Totally.
Ragan: That speech? It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Ragan: This head of household...
Rachel: umhm. super important.

They go their separate ways... Rachel joins the Patio crew - curling up under the blanket with Enzo. Also out there, Hayden Brendon and Andrew - general chitchat.

Ragan up to HoH. Ragan joins Brit/Matt upstairs and gives a HG location report.

CUT TO:
HoH
Matt, Britney, Ragan

Ragan: I dunno, I just heard boys outside. I didn't join.
Matt: You heard boys outside and didn't join? Maybe I'm turning you hetero!
Ragan: BB turns everything upside down!
Matt: Here's the twist - I leave gay, you leave straight!
--Lessa: Ragan/Matt is my favorite showmance. hee.

Britney: I got game-talked today, by Andrew. He just basically said he wanted to be here, he'd go after Rachel and Brendon, that's what the house wants, blah blah blah, I wanna be here, want to fight. That's basically all he said.
Ragan: You think he knows he doesn't have the votes?
Matt: No. He was talking to me today.
Britney: What are we watching?
Matt: oh. OOOOOOOOOOH this is the best this TV has been yet!
(Brendon and Rachel are making out)
Ragan: Listen to this - game talk smoochy!
BB: Brendon, please put on your microphone.
Matt: aaaaaaaaaaa BB COCKBLOCK!

Ragan: I told Rachel I was voting to keep Kathy.
Matt: What was her reaction?
Ragan: She didn't see say anything.
Britney: I asked her again tonight, and said basically she think she's not gonna vote - she wasn't sure. I was like why would you even think of keeping Andrew when he said he's going after you, and she said so did Matt, and he didn't...

Matt laughs at what they see going on on the spy screen.
Brendon: I like this game.

Matt sticks his head out "MOVE THE PILLOW!" and Rachel cracks up... They move toward the bedrooms for more makeout slurpy stuff. cam 3/4

HOH still on cam 1/2

Matt: Yeah, Andrew came up here, and he had four votes.
Britney: He has four votes? Who?
Matt: He wouldn't tell me.
Britney: How could he?
Matt: I basically said yeah, no problem, I got your back.
Ragan: I think it'll be unanimous vote.
Matt: Me too.

CUT TO:
Taj Room
Rachel & Kristen

Rachel heads to bed, Kristen is already in there.

Rachel: Have you and Hayden decided about this week?
Kristen: I don't know. It's a hard decision. It's hard, because I've spent time with Kathy trying to be there for her, but it doesn't make me forget about Andrew and how much I think he deserves to be here. So.. it's tough.
Rachel: Yeah. I know it sucks for you.
Kristen: It does.

CUT TO:
HoH
Matt, Britney, Ragan

Matt: Brendon going home would be great for Rachel's game play - no one will care about her after that. Her worst game move was getting with him.

Matt: It's not like there's a big alliance of like, 4 or 5, running through the house together, you know? It's just not happening this time.
***snort!
Britney: How weird is it Andrew came to me when he celebrated my loss to Rachel by fist bumping...

Ragan: I think no matter WHO gets nominated next week, it's gonna be CRAZY.
Matt: It'll be fun.

Ragan: It's like we're watching hot water, waiting for it to boil... I know this, because I encounter this daily as I boil my slop...

Downstairs - the Patio crew (Hayden, Brendon, Kathy, Enzo) is bitching about the down days, four days with nothing to do.
Hayden: I figured it'd be like this - its brutal.

General chitchat resumes. In HOH, they continue to wonder about HOH competition possibilities.

Britney: I don't think he means to be so condescending as he is, but it really hurts my feelings. I'm engaged right now, and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I don't need his negativity, and he's done it to me multiple times. It's rude - would you say that to someone who's engaged? I mean, at the birth of your baby, you don't sit there talking about all the ways they could die! You don't say that! When someone is engaged, regardless of your personal feelings about marriage, you say congrats. You know?
Matt: What was Rachel saying, why'd she get mad?
Britney: Sorry I got on my soap box - what happened was we were talking and Brendon asked if we were getting a prenup, and I told them we didn't want one, and he was like why? and I said it was a personal decision, and it is a first seed of doubt that it might not work, and Brendon was all, well you don't know what you'll be like in 2 years, and Rachel is like, would you want one? and he was like, yeah, because I'm working really hard, and I don't want someone to go crazy and ruin my life - and she flipped out, like how about the person who's there supporting you, and don't they deserve, and Brendon is like no, girls go psycho, and then, not helping was Kristen sitting there saying, I agree with you Brendon, and then she goes, if he cheated on you, you'd go for everything he has - and Rachel was all, what? and basically it came across as Brendon hates love... and she stomped off. I mean, I understand Brendon's been really hurt before? So I'm not gonna get mad, but she got like enraged pissed and leaves. It was crazy. I just don't let him know that it bothers me. I'm very good at arguing both sides of a situation.
--Lessa: yes, yes you are.

12:46 - Ragan says he's gonna head to bed...

Britney: Now that we've had this conversation? When you have kids, I'm gonna send you both a note ' have you thought of SIDS? Love Brendon.... PS. it could be a serial killer. Do you want that blood on your hands?
Matt: Why are you dating a monster, love Brendon.
--*L* I feel bad for laughing, but that's kinda funny. *L*

Britney says she's gonna head to bed too, and Matt says he's headed down to see what's going on...

Brendon: I'll be happy in jury, as long as Rachel's there.
Enzo: We'll make that happen hahahaha. I'll be happy too, with you in jury.
Brendon: haha. Yeah, it's just you guys all have someone to go home too you know? We're new.
Enzo: Yeah, the beginning is the best time man, when nothing's gonna go wrong. You think you'll last?
Brendon: Giving it a shot. I really like her a lot.
Enzo: I don't see you going to Vegas
Brendon: No, I got five years getting my PhD - this program only takes like 5 people a year, you know?

Brendon: The biggest challenge is like, she's a party girl. I think she's a good girl, though. I don't think I would have to worry about her cheating, you know? I like her a lot, but she's a handful.
Enzo: Every girl's a handful to begin with - My wife's still a handful, you know? After seven years, still a handful.
Brendon: You need someone who challenges you, but not a girl who busts your balls 24-7, you know?

Alrighty - it's 1am BB time, and Andrew just got up to go to the restroom, but will be right back in bed I'm sure. Ragan, Kathy, Kristen and Rachel are all in bed sleeping - I think Lane is sleeping too. Outside, the patio crew is talking life in general - Enzo, Brendon, Britney, Matt and Hayden.

And Lessa? Is going to bed. night ya'll! Catch Carolyn first thing in the morning for The Overnight Report for whatever happens next. :)






Permalink







70 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Hiya, Lessa!!!!!!!!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think Brit has started suspecting Kristen and Hayden have something more going on than the house knows.

July 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

hi Lessa - hope you had a better day today!

You know-everyone is talking about how Kathy will never win anything.. but thinking back a lot of these HOH's are questions. Remember the before or after, who said what in the DR (Renny won), the questions with last year when Ronnie won.. so really everyone has a chance at these.. endurance-no but they seem to be focusing on strength.

July 27, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Blue!! I think you are right.. up until now I thought Andrew was the only one who really knew.

July 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Brendon: I had a girl hit up my myspace once, asking if she could have my sperm
Matt: i think you'll get a lot more of that now.
Brendon: she said I look like her family, i was like oh well, no, s'all good. keep it to myself."

LOL

I missed the first line of that, when the feeds switched, and didn't know what he meant!!!!!!!LMAO!!!

Sooooooo glad you caught it!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dang, Lessa!!! LOLOLOL!!

You're quick!!! (you're transcribing and updating!!! my head is spinning!!!!)

July 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Katie!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger tg said...

Hi Lessa, as a night owl, I just want to say thanks for staying up late with us.

I really dislike kathy and really really really want Andrew to stay.

OK, I have to go read whaat has happened in the BB house for the past few hours. I am sure carolyn has it covered so I will be back soon.

I dont comment much but read everything.
Also I am glad to see that you joined the DISHchicks this year. i used to read your blog but again, didnt comment a lot. You just would crack me up !! of course you still do, lol

July 27, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa is going to wear out my refresh button!!!!

($1.95 at K-mart....in case you decide to send me one.......hehehe)

July 27, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa...better day? Sincerely hope so.

Are Brit and Rachel really still in the tub? Or am I watching a loop?

If I sat in a tub that long, I'd look like gramma wrinkles on the housewives of NJ !

July 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi everyone! :)

Hahaha! Blue, we don't have a kmart - I work at ze Walmarts. :)

and thanks tg! Glad to be here. :)

July 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yes - much better day. :) was my day off, so slept in, and then took my almost 16 year old driving, let her drive on the highway even... I'm still shaking. hee. Got school supplies, and generally had fun with my girls. :) No stress!

July 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You serious, Lessa? My mom works for Wal-Mart. Since 1994.

She's the jewelry Dept. Mgr.. Well, now she has Jewelry, shoes, and ladies accessories. She's over it, and is stepping down in 3 weeks, and going to 4 days a week, and then retiring next summer.

July 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, tg, and Izzy!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger tg said...

OK Blue, i will send ya one...

You are welcome lessa and i am now going to pry myself away, be back in a jiffy..

well, i dvr bbad and only have gotten to see the first 15 minutes of it, i am really really behind tonight but i had to feed my other addiction, FARMVILLE, lol

July 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue: yup! They just opened our store - first in this area. it's HUGE, and awesome! I was hired 2 days before the store opened in March. I'm a Photo Tech in the 1-hour photo lab. :) I was just rewarded with full time status on Saturday. :) - since I haven't worked part time hours since the very first week. *L* they kept telling me i shouldn't be working so many hours - but kept scheduling 37-39 anyway. Heh. So now it's official, and they're scheduling straight up 40 hours. I'm happy.

July 27, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger tg said...

hi Blue.. do you still take care of your, hmm was it unlce with alz? i have a bad memory, sorry

hi katie and izzy..

July 27, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger tg said...

way to go lessa on your new job and full time status

July 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey blue
Hey Katie
Hey tg

And many thanks to Lessa...late night is the only time I can really play. So glad you're here

July 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Oh, and yeah - they've been in the HOH tub all this time. *L*

July 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!!!!!

Deputy Sheriff Kathy's BB Miranda Rights: "You're under arrest. Anything you say or do, can and will be misquoted and used against you.....

July 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, tg, I do. It's my aunt. She's 74 now. The disease is progressing a lot more rapidly this year.

Actually, I tag team with her son and daughter-in-law, and my mom (my aunt's baby sister).

But, she lives with me. She can't stay alone, and, we're trying really hard not to send her to a medical home.

Thanks for asking.

July 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi All

Lessa-I have applied to Wal-mart 6 different times in the last year...
What's the secret??

Congrats!

July 27, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

No real secret - just make sure you click on the application absolutely everything you're willing to do - that ups the chances that you're name will fall into the next open position. :)

July 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger tg said...

it just makes me sick that kathy just helps herself to hoh room.

seems like she is always co-hoh or at least tries. the current hoh butt must hurt so bad from being kissed on so much.

i hear you Izzy, night time is really the best time for me since i take care of my dad who has ALz and he sleeps at nite so i can play too ! And without Lessa, i would be SOL. hope i can use that abbreviation here.. i remember on lessa blog, didnt have to worry much about that, lol

July 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa...congrats on the job status!!! That's huge in these times.

Stepped in earlier and saw Andrew shaving Enzo's back. Loved the kindnest going on.

Seriously, I'm imposing my age on brit and rachel...but they're still in the tub? Did either get out to use the facilities since they got in? LOL

July 27, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

tks Lessa - I do that and will still keep trying! Got to find something quick!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I can't believe the Catty Twins-Redux are still in the HoH tub slamming Kristen.

What hour is this now for them?

July 27, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger tg said...

I couldnt remember who it was Blue, sorry.
It is a tough disease as both parents have some type of dementia.
I live with my dad who has mmoderate vasscular dementia then my mom who is last stage of frontal lobe dementia, now that is just horrible, the frontal lobe, oh man... she has been in a nursing home for 6 years and i moved her into a residential home 1 year ago, and i just love it.. make sure you check all the options out before moving her out. there is alot of help. sorry about her progression.

Oh and my dad is 79 and my mom is 66 and has had this for 14 years, but got real bad 6 yrs ago.

July 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Wow! Kristin needs this next HOH really bad..

July 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

So sorry to hear that, tg.

My prayers for your parents and for you!!!!!!

I completely understand!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Kathy: He's a frat cat. They used to feed him beer. But they taught him manners though.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

July 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger tg said...

ok so, i never got to read the post from earlier so i am lost...

is rachel and brendon still fighting?

how is it looking for andrew?

is the brogade still all together or have they split in half?

why oh why is brittany and rachel best of buds? what happened? i think i may get sick with you on that one.

July 27, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger tg said...

thanks blue, but i honestly wasnt looking for sympathy.. oh wait, yes i was.. i am playing the sympathy card so i may not get evicted but.. i really need the money, lol

July 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Katieblue......oh yea. If Kristen wants to stick around........Brendon or Rachel can not win HoH this coming week. Otherwise, her only hope will be to win PoV.

Or Hayden to win PoV. He would save her, maybe. Of course, that would definitely reveal their showmance, I believe. If Andrew doesn't reveal it first, or Brit.

July 28, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

tg, who knows with Rachel and Brendon.

Andrew can always have a chance. Who knows? I don't believe we will know for sure until the Live Vote Thursday.

The Brograde is still intact, but cracks are forming. Maybe Lane and Hayden breaking off together???? I don't think they are very solid. We'll see.

Brit and Rach are enigmas.

July 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hahahahaha....Brit is playing Rachel, huh? That's what it sounds like!

July 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Ahh blue and tg. You certainly have your hands full, but you'll find so many blessings for your kindness and caring.

I'm watching my two daughters go thru that with their paternal grandfather. It's work, but it's also a sense of doing one of the best things they've ever done. We come and go...but caring for someone at the opposite end of what we're experiencing in our own state of being...gosh, just has to be one of the most generous, kind, and caring things we can ever experience. Bless you both.

Okay...shaking off the tears and back to the game; Didn't have much time to read today. Where did the crown come from on Brit's head?

July 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, what do you think? Is Brit playing Rachel just to get info out of her, or are they okay with each other?

I'm so confused!!!!! D'oh!!!

July 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Wow Blue you are so right! Until Thursday nites show who the heck knows!

I feel like I'm watching a tennis match up at Amelia Island!! lol

July 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I think brit was playing rachel. She was rolling her eyes and staring off and completely disinterested in body language as Rachel went on and on and on.

To be honest - I'm beginning to think, catty as hell or not, Britney may be playing the game the hardest of all in the entire house - and well (unlike other hard players that suck. heh.)

July 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Katieblue....that's what I'm hoping. That the vote will not be certain until right up until the end. I don't always like it when we kind of know for certain by mid-week. It makes the rest of the week a little bit boring, sometimes.

But, when the game is being played hard, like this week, I love it!!!!! The person going home is up in the air.......and I enjoy the suspense.......

Lessa: I think I agree with you. Brit is playing hard. She's not my fave, but definitely playing the game.

July 28, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger tg said...

thanks so much blue, i was just totally lost which is not easy to do with these hg.

July 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Lessa..so glad you said that about Brit...I've been thinking the same thing.

July 28, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Can you imagine Ragan winning HOH during a double elimination and he has 1 minute to name nominee's???
Gosh - they might just have to call in the medic's lol..

July 28, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Oh yes Blue - I would much rather have it this way for sure!

July 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, Ragan, we viewers know how big this coming HoH is!!!!! LOL

Ragan cracks me up!!!!! Especially when he speaks to us!!!!!

July 28, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Katie: Can you imagine Ragan winning HOH during a double elimination and he has 1 minute to name nominee's???
Gosh - they might just have to call in the medic's lol..


LMAO!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger tg said...

wow, if brit is just playing rachel then as much as i hate to say it, she really is playing the game. i dont see many others playing that hard. it seems as the others are relying on someone else to have their back and to do the dirty work. i have to give her some credit but only if she is playing hard. glad to see someone playing.

i guess ya'll are right, wait until thursday but i want andrew to stay.

thanks izzy, i will be praying for your daughter as well. I am kinda the only child so i stepped in, put my life on hold, which i will never complain about, and taking care of family. i did the same for my grandmother. my parents had asked if i wanted to quit my job, give up my apt and take care of her, i was 30 at the time so it wasnt a big deal and she and i had the best time, so i stepped up to the plate again and have noo regrets.
I have a wonderful boyfriend and he came around 2 yrs ago, i had already moved in with my dad and he knew my situation so he is sticking around. dating is a very difficult thing, we get to go out about once a month for dinner and that is all the alone time we get but it works out. my dad loves him and he loves my dad !! i am lucky.

ok, enough yaking..

Lessa, did i tell you?? THANK YOU today? if i didnt or if i did, here is another.. THANK YOU for the late night drama fix.

July 28, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure. :)

July 28, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I ain't thanking Lessa 'till she sends me another F5 key for my keyboard!!! HMPH!!!

(j/k)

hehehehe

July 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*bites Blue* be good. :)

July 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

tg- you are lucky- your family is very lucky
xx

July 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa...........*ahem*

4. Comments threatening physical violence to any HG or harassing any other commenter will not be published.


LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

July 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Blue - where do you live again? I think we are in the same time zone.

July 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue - It doesn't count with you. We all know you like it. *wiggles brows*

July 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

katieblue: Bloomington, IN. I'm in Eastern time zone. I'm often up until all hours, listening for my aunt, in case she decides to come crawling out of bed.

Some nights, I just lie in bed watching TCM or DVD's, and snooze off and on. Depends on my mood, and how tired I am.

Lessa: How did u know? hehehe

July 28, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue: I ALWAYS know. :)

July 28, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Must be that mom thing.

July 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Something like that. Hehehe.

July 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm Eastern too.. at the NE corner of Florida (Jacksonville)

July 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

You two - haha

July 28, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

tg..thank goodness you have support with your boyfriend. If I could cyber babysit, I would. But sounds like he's there no matter what. Enjoy that!!

Okay...still wondering where brit got the crown??

July 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I am fading fast!

Lessa-thank you very much for being here tonight!
Blue- enjoyed it!

See everyone tomorrow

July 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

night ya'll! It's about time for me to clear out too - gotta work at 9 freakin am.

Ya'll be good, and mind the creatures!

July 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, Katie!!

I may be moving out, too.

July 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, Lessa!!!

Thanks for being here!!!

Have a good day at work!

July 28, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger tg said...

wow, he doesnt have to worry about her cheating?? ok, i guess i pegged her totally wrong or he is blind.

love is blind

July 28, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger tg said...

good night all and thanks again lessa.
and katie, big hug to you !!

July 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Holmes said...

@bluex1969,

Are you at IUB? If so, what program?

July 28, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below