;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lunch Hour with the BB12 HGs

What's up on the live feeds this Tuesday Lunch Hour??

Noon BBT -
Brendon's fresh from a good workout on the elliptical and a shower...


12:15pm BBT
Ragan, Rachel, Brendon and Britney are chatting in the kitchen. They ended the morning with a very interesting talk about their roles in the house versus their roles in life, and how difficult it is to manage the disconnect.

Andrew's outside on the elliptical. Hayden and Enzo are out there as well, still passed out on the couch. Andrew's plan to talk to both Enzo and Britney today has so far been fruitless, as Britney's been involved in conversation for over 2 hours and Enzo's dead to the world. Hayden's catching flies..
12:23pm BBT
Kitchen Area
Brendon, Rachel & Britney

Chatter about breast implants, the history and make up... Matt awakens, comes downstairs and joins the world for the first time today...


They let him know he hasn't missed much, as Enzo, Lane and Hayden have been passed out all day too.

***HGs! Noticing anything here?! Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Matt? All passed out all day long? Hello!

12:28pm BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen
Matt, Britney, Brendon

Everyone's eating, and Matt's describing, in great detail, the mess someone left in his HoH bathroom.

From the description, Brendon says it's got to be Enzo, since he's on slop, and Brendon confesses, his system is so messed up, he's done similar damage (but cleaned up after himself) in the downstairs bathroom.

12:32pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Matt, Enzo, Hayden
Andrew's on the Elliptical

Matt goes outside and wakes the boys to share the HoH toilet demolition story with Enzo and Hayden.

Matt: I don't think it's anyone here, because it's clearly not human.

Matt and Hayden chat...

Matt: We've gotta stir up some drama today, so they give us some booze. So, if you've got any aggression towards anyone, let it out.


CUT TO:
12:38pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Andrew & Hayden

Andrew: How're we doin'? Are we good? I see Kristen talking to Kathy a lot. Should I talk to her?
Hayden: It's all good.
Andrew: I'm strong with the alliance. I want to win HoH badly. And I'm going after those 2... I just wanna make sure we're all good.

**Too much, too fast, too nervous.

Kristen is on the double chaise, tanning alone.

12:48pm BBT
Per usual, when Kristen's in a bikini, perv cam cannot resist.




OK, Perv Cam. We get it.. You really dig Kristen.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I dont understand how these HGS arent seeing the "Brogade"...These guys are always doing everything together, always!!! But they cant seem to add it all up. Why would all 4 of them all still be sleeping when the rest of the house has been up for so long. Duh.. It couldnt be anymore clearer....

July 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

mmmm lunch, I'm making red beans and rice now! :)

July 27, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Vicki, LOL! The brogade can be talking right in front of them and they don't see it! lmao!!!!

July 27, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes, the Brogade was talking right in front of Britney yesterday, calling themselves by name and she never even blinked.

July 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

WithIt, you are so welcome!!! Please let me know if you need ANY help with Twitter, I will do everything I can to help you. I joined Twitter in Feb or so, and I'm just NOW comfortable with thinking I know what I'm doing. It is not very user friendly at first, at least it wasn't for me.

RedRhonda! I'm the same way about food! I don't eat anything that comes out of the sea, but unlike you, I don't think I'll ever be able to try it. I grew up in Miami and my daddy was a huge lobster fisherman, but I've never been able to eat it. I'm just weird ;-)

July 27, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Didi, so sorry about your kitties. It is so hard when our 'fur-babies' are sick. I hope for the best for you and your babies.

Well, will there be a smackdown tonight? Will Andrew start something? I think that Hayden has told that Andrew thinks that they are in an alliance, but I could be mistaken.

July 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi everyone-
Michelle & Ms. Fitz thank you for the hugs- I'm feeling pretty low right now.

And yes Ms. Fitz I saw that email... :) thank you....

I'm leaving work soon and will check in later with everyone.

July 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

RedRhonda- thanks honey.
*sniff*
C u all later,
Didi

July 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jluvs, thinks I just decided to just start trying new things. As I have gotten older, my taste has changed and I have been liking different things. It has been weird.

It is horrible watching the feeds because I want to eat all the time! Specially since not smoking anymore....*S*

Does anyone else get the feeling that they are trying to avoid Andrew?

July 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone! :)

Get ready for another new top post in a few minutes.

It's just about Genie time!

July 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Didi, I'm so very sorry about your 'Babies'. I know how hard that can be. Love and Kisses!

July 27, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

jluvs and Rhonda, I love all seafood. But, I don't eat a lot of red meat so I am weird in that respect I guess.

July 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I feel so, so bad for Andrew right now. Just because of a comment that was in fact, not a good choice, he is being ostracized with zero respect from the other HGs who, just last week, thought very highly of him? (except Britney)

Soo sad, and too hard to watch.

July 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!

MWAH!

July 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I dont care if Ragan uncovers, discovers, or constructs the truth about the brigade as long as someone does it now.

What happened to Rachels paranoid mantra/ No not 'doin the britney'. Expect the unexpected. Nobody in this house is ahead of the curb. nobodys doin nothin. And if anyone shud its R&B

July 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

The brogade may be doing everything together, but they are really concealing it well - I haven't even heard a hinkling towards the guys being in an alliance.

It is so easy as the observer to see what those actually in the situation cannot see.

Andrew is probably going to further nail the lid on his ticket out of the house. That is too bad.

Remember a few days ago (or who knows) someone had commented about someone in the house that has had a butt implant, my guess is Kristen. I just watched that bikini video again yesterday because I still think the one older blonde was Kathy (I know, I don't know when I will move on). As Kristin was prancing around (OMG how stupid did she look) her butt was quite small, now she appears to have more of a booty. Thoughts? Did I miss the answer?

July 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think the butt implant is called the Brazilian . . . I saw an episode on Dr 90210. The woman had a flat butt, then she got this brazilian implant and had a tussy that looks just like Kristen's looks now.

The only reason I got on this topic is all the pic's of her in her skimpy bikini.

How much would they have to pay you to be a camera person in the BB House?

July 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Gee1964 said...

The camera man must be obessed with Kristen!

July 27, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger William Smith said...

Love the site, have been following for years and today i finally decided it was time to buy the feeds. I used the banner at the top of the page of course! :-)

July 27, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Afternoon everyone...
Shi Shi - thanks so much.
Got home and gave both kitties their fluids and fed them, gave out treats, lots of hugs and kisses and all is well for now...phew.

The 3rd kitty is only 5 years old, but thinks she's a dog, lol. Thankfully she has no problems- at least healthwise.
Her name is Laura. Laura-the-schnora (**Carolyn thought you'd find that funny)

So, come on Andrew - fight!!!

♥♥♥Didi

July 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Oh- I'm sorry- Genie are you on? Sorry...my brain is not functioning...lol.

I can't remember if anyone answered my question from earlier today- has anyone been removed from the house because they were ill or injured?

♥♥♥

July 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

UMM...Is anyone else having a problem with the change to Wedn. nights?? I just got dinner over, clean up rushed through, lunches made...grabbed my coffee and realized 'Dear God it's not on...' grrrrrr!! I've been doing this all season, you would think I'd learn. Here's hoping next Tuesday I'm busy doing something else besides waiting for a show that isn't on!

July 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

LOL Sparklin, I keep doing the same thing. I get all hyped and then 30 minutes before show time I realize it's not on Tuesday anymore. I would like to see BB back on Tuesday. That way I get to watch every other day except on the weekend, instead of the Wednesday & Thursday back to back nights.

July 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below