;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Matt's PJs make me happy.

They do. I know, I'm weird, but seeing a grown man running around in skull and crossbone footy pajamas?


It just makes me happy! Seeing Rachel's outfit? Does not. But that's beside the point... and what is the point?

It's late night with Lessa!

So, around the house, we have Ragan, Matt, Rachel and Brendon chatting in the bathroom about various things, and Kathy and Andrew on the Patio - Andrew cleaning/straightening up, fixin' to head to bed while Lane and Enzo work out in the yard and discuss getting rid of Andrew over Kathy.

Lane: If the Brigade gets rid of Kathy, what are we doing here?
Enzo: It's embarassing - four guys to take out Kathy?

Enzo: Manipulate that b*tch. He's gone. He's gone, though. That's it.

They continue to work out.

Inside, Matt/Ragan/Rachel/Brendon are still chatting, general chitchat. Cams 1/2 flash to bathing beauties - Britney, Kristen and Hayden in the Hot tub. General chitchat there, too. So here, look at some pretty:






You're welcome. :)

Talk at the hot tub is skiing, talk inside in the bathroom is favorite movies.

Enzo finishes working out, and joins the hot tub crew.

Inside, Andrew's getting ready for bed, Kathy wanders through the bathroom herself. Outside, Enzo is talking about Ragan talking in his sleep at 4am..

Enzo: Out of nowhere he was like, "It's a unique experience!" It was like four in the morning!
Britney: One time he was talking about Toyotas! It was really loud, he was like, "It was a Toyota and I was freaked out." Then he was like, "my plan next week is to backdoor Enzo."
--everyone laughs.

Matt and Brendon leave Rachel and Ragan alone in the bathroom - Brendon returns - it's all kinds of quiet up in there. General chitchat, nothing important. Which is good cuz I'm finally getting to watch tonight's show. Heh.

Rachel/Ragan are alone in the bathroom - whispering commences:
Rachel: I'm really scared, really scared. There's very few people that could win that wouldn't put me and Brendon up. I don't know why. I mean, I do know why, but I don't.. And I'm scared too, because if one of us goes up, the other one has to win POV.
Ragan: You need to spend the least amount of time together.

Someone walks through - they talk about being bored - it's Brendon.

Rachel: I already know who I'd pick first. You're in a better situation. Less people would nominate you, than us.

Ragan: The smart thing to do, is for us all to pick one person and really start hanging out with them, then if one of you gets pulled down, then they would put up the other. I give you my word, you will not go up if I'm HOH, not backdoor...
Rachel: We know, same thing.
Ragan: I was just saying to Rachel that me getting far in this game relies on keeping both of you in the house.
Brendon: If the power switches to someone who wants to take out competitors..
Ragan: It's week four. Everyone cares if they get on Jury...

The door closes - and there's talk of boredom as Enzo comes in - general chitchat.

CUT TO:
11:40 pm BBT
HoH
Mat & Lane

Lane and Matt go upstairs to the HOH. They complain about the lack of remote again. (Matt got it taken away because he hacked it. Heh.)

Matt: Sucks, can't do anything when you can't see who's coming.

Lane: Did you talk to Ragan?
Matt: I talked to him today - before I even got to talk to him, he brought it up. He was like, I'm trying to figure what I'd do as HOH, and I asked what he wanted to do, and asked about Hayden, and he was like Hayden? no! and asked what I'd do. I was like if it was me, everyone thinks I blundered, so to make the house happy I'd put up Brendon and Rachel, but if you want to make yourself happy, do whatever you want. I was like, don't even stress about it, no one's won yet. So I dunno why Hayden thinks that, he was surprised I even brought him up.

Matt: You put Rachel and Brendon straight up or f' with them a little bit?
Lane: Put them straight up. This time, let it all out.
Matt: I think Hayden and Kristen will go up with them, the way they're talking about those that dropped.
Lane: I dropped.
Matt: They're talking about pairs too - you're not a pair.
Lane: Yeah.
Matt: Only way we'd be f'ed there is if Brendon wins the veto.
Lane: I think they think they can use me because I'm not part of anyone, you know? They might still put me up though.
Matt: They're ruthless
Lane: Can't trust them.

Lane: Enzo's gonna talk about nominations, about who would be best.
Matt: Kristen said Andrew is definitely going for Brendon and Rachel, which makes me lean towards him. I could argue good points for both of them.
Lane: Everything's been going opposite for us. Keep Andrew, he doesn't win HOH, Brendon or Rachel goes home, then who's his target the next week? I talked to Enzo while we were working out, those are just..
Matt: That's a good point too. I don't think I have a say in it. But if people ask my opinion, I want to give them the opinion that we want.

Matt: I value Kristen's opinion, really. She knows what they're up too. Kathy's useless.
Lane: You can look long term in both directions
Matt: Kathy's expendable. We can get her out anytime. The bad thing is, if Kathy stays, not only is she a vote on Brendon and Rachel's side, she also is not gonna.. that's one less person gunning for them too. So that's the downside.

Matt: So you think we should keep Kathy?
Lane: I don't know. I'm torn. Here's a chance to get rid of a competitive person, but from our point of view, our goal is to get out Brendon, but we can't keep looking at that, Britney..
Matt: Ok, let's play that up. Britney wins, puts up Brendon and Rachel, Kathy's still here, and gets picked to play POV, not Andrew, who might win and keep Brendon from winning POV. I'm unopinionated on it, just throwing out scenarios.

Matt keeps checking outside to see where people are.

Outside, Kathy and Kristen chat on the Hammock:
Kristen: I told myself it wouldn't be until later in the game - but now?
Kathy: that's what happens when you drink, and you get drunk and you get diarrhea of the mouth. That's when you hear the most. I learned a long time ago to shut my mouth and just listen. That's the best advice I was given.

She just got up to shut the door to tell Britney this... I don't think she thought!
Kristen: And you can tell they're upset.
Kathy: And she was all about voting for me, I can't promise anything but to be myself, vote how you want too, you know?

Cams flip to Lane/Enzo in the bathroom - and Hayden/Rachel are in HOH with Matt now. General chitchat. Britney comes upstairs too. Ragan comes up and picks out what Matt's gonna save him from the HOH basket that he can eat once he's no longer a have not.

Cam 1/2 back to Kristen/Kathy
Kathy: They're going to vote out of fear, and to me, that's the definition of weak.
Kristen: I think when we leave and watch, that will be evident. I think you'll be the most stand up person, that will be evident.

Cam flips to follow Lane and Enzo through the house. Come on Skippy, quit being jumpy with the button. Enzo sticks his head out and asks what the girls recommend for his face, to moisturize.

Brendon's now in HOH too. Talk is about Matt's duckies, general chitchat. Downstairs, Lane is in the shower, Enzo's lotioning up. And back to the Hammock.

Kathy: I honestly don't want him to question - if he acted the way these act/ I just wish they would appreciate what they have.
Kristen: It's been very evident to me what people have and don't have in the way they act in certain situations..
Kathy: Like yesterday - it's petty, you know? But still, they had our outfits there and there was one that was optional - and Rachel grabbed it from my hand and said she was wearing it because she didn't like what they had for her and I was like, really? I'm the one on the block, might be my last chance to look cute. I gave it up, but really? I'm not the prettiest thing in the world, scars and stretchmarks, but you know what?
Kristen: You're a beautiful person, you really are, and if you leave? It'll be really hard for me, you're the only one I can relate too.
Kathy: Yeah, and it's like, everything they say is a lie, not true. It's not real. My heart goes out to you - I wish they could get rid of all that and play the game, without the superficial, all the fakeness. We're humans. Lets talk about hearts and friends instead of getting to go to Vegas... Sure, there will be opportunities, but I just hope I have the opportunity to go back to work. I want to stay and win HOH just once, just so I can show them that it doesn't work this way, you know?

Kathy: I just don't know what he was thinking. He wasted his opportunity to do what he said he wanted to do. He gave a good spiel the other night. What I don't understand, maybe you can explain this to me - but Britney busted him out, but that's no big deal? Do you think he wanted it to happen? Then why didn't he follow through? Starting something and not finishing? His excuse for me was that I voted for him to leave - but oh my g-d, Matt, I did it out of respect for what he said, he wasn't going anywhere. It just doesn't make sense, and for it to be possible not to draw their names? Their names could have been all up in that! You can't depend on that. That's the problem I'm having - sure, I've said things in here that I wish I haven't, that might be portrayed the wrong way, but when I realized I did it I stopped it.That's not me at all.


12:11am BBT - They mention the hg stipend up in HOH, and we get momentary bubbles.

We return to the Hammock with Kathy & Kristen , and the talk is back on the houseguests...

Kathy: I just wish I could cut some of my heart out, and yours and Hayden's, and just give them a little taste of happiness, really.
Kristen: I feel the same way. It's just phony bs - it's like, is that it, really? Is that what your life means to you?
Kathy: They have no clue how much your life consists of aside from materialistic things. You don't have to follow the cameras - they're everywhere. You know, they're only interested in us this summer. There's like 75 others that went to normal lives, you know? You know I wonder what people think, but I don't care - because they don't know me. I hope they see the good in me, but you know so much has been talked in here, you don't know what's what...

Kathy: I knew this going in, I knew I'd have a problem with the girls. I was praying that someone would put someone normal in here. I knew there would be cattiness surrounding me, and I knew I'd struggle with that. And I have - it's just they don't appreciate, you know, normal beauty. They sleep in their makeup for no reason - I mean.. why? I don't get it. Maybe I would have at their age too, but I don't think so, as what was instilled in me, was instilled in me at, like, birth...

Kristen: It's just be who you are. You don't have to pretend.
Kathy: It won't happen in here.
Kristen: It's intensified.
Kathy: Yeah, you have to have your own self-confidence and self-esteem, you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else. They don't love their selves. If they did, they wouldn't do what they do. You can't open your heart up to anyone else unless you love yourself.
--Lessa: Aww, Mama Kathy. That's the same thing I tell my kids. :)


CUT TO:
12:23am BBT
Kitchen
Lane & Enzo

Cams 3/4 flips from HOH to Lane and Enzo laughing in the kitchen, Lane breaking the 4th wall..

Lane: what are we DOING, America?
Enzo: Getting rid of Kathy? The Brigade?
Lane: Don't judge us.

Hayden joins.
Enzo: This MFer wears spandex shorts on live tv. Really? I'm telling you man, we have me, you him.. tons of people. We're the Brigade! I want a website, t-shirts!
Hayden: Can we do that?
Enzo: Yeah! Whatever to make money!
Hayden: Whatever..
Enzo: We gotta think of Matty too, and if he can tell people.

Enzo: It's just not even right in here, man! I feel like apologizing to America!

Enzo: We tried a different approach, it didn't work, we know now. It was a lot of dumb luck, both of them in the POV, you know?
Hayden: You're ass is on fire, man. Like Mt. St. Helens. Or no, that national park thing that explodes every 30 minutes, it goes off.
Enzo: It's the slop, man... The slop and that Gerber sh*t.

Kristen and Kathy break up their lil talk and head inside, where Enzo and Lane are staring at them out the sliding doors, giggling. They go to the Cabana Room.

Enzo: It's f'ed up! there are still two people that know each other- why is no one talking about it? People forget fast in this house.

Lane: Hayden, what are they talking about out there?
Hayden: Car insurance or something.
Enzo: I like Ragan- but he's playing both sides, you know? He comes to us, goes to them, you know.
Hayden: He's after me..
Lane: No - he's not. That's what Matt was gonna tell you earlier
Hayden: He's not?
Lane: No, Matt said earlier...
--Lessa: See previous discussion.

Enzo: He never talks game with me, you know. I don't trust him, he's playing both sides.
Lane: Matt also said if Brendon and Rachel win HOH - they don't like who dropped first, but they're also looking for a couple. He said there was a couple in the house he wanted to get out, but didn't know if it was you and Kristen, or me and Britney.
Enzo: Long as it's not the Brigade, we got the votes.

Kathy comes in to feed the fish, scaring Enzo - when she goes to get the food, he admits...

Enzo: I was just playing it off, cuz we was talking, man..

Kristen's in her room, getting ready for bed.

Enzo: So they think you're with Kristen, you (Lane) with Britney.. and I'm with no one. I'm a floater.
Lane: Yeah. We need to get you out of here.

Kathy comes back in with the fish food. General chitchat resumes.

Kristen joins the Cabana Room crew.


Cam 1/2 flips to Matt, Ragan, Britney in the HOH room.
Matt: Where I'm drawn to keeping Andrew, is when we get to POV next week, you know, and Kathy gets picked?
Britney: I think it's irrelevant either way, because Andrew is no more or less after Brendon and Rachel than anyone else. I don't think he's any more bloodthirsty than anyone else.
Matt: You don't think people will put them up anyway?
Britney: Not anymore than anyone else.
Matt: I think it's a house consensus, though - he's one of them, I don't think Kathy would be.
Britney: ...and sure, he stays and gets Brendon out, and then I have to compete against Andrew - who would I be better against, Andrew or Kathy?
Ragan: ...and who does Andrew go after?
Britney: Yeah... No one knows what he's thinking! Maybe she'll come out and blow me away, but I don't see Kathy winning HOH. Andrew fights tooth and nail - I see him winning. I think my chances are better if Andrew isn't here. I'm not playing against Brendon, but for me. For me, Andrew's not the best option to say in the house. Personally, I wish all of y'all sucked balls, and it was a cakewalk, you know?

Matt: And I don't want to push for one of another - so Andrew is stronger than Kathy, but keeping him to help get rid of even stronger Brendon and Rachel, you know?

Britney: The next competition is gonna be mental. It's anybody's game. It's not any more beneficial Andrew or Kathy in that situation.
Matt: Kathy's weakness is not her competition, it's hhhhhhhhhah, I don't have a good feeling - it's her confidence, she has zero confidence in herself. she's not gonna win anything without getting her confidence up.
Britney: Is that where you're at, Ragan?
Ragan: Where I'm torn is... I think it's interesting to leave two Alphas in the house.
Britney: Which could come to be one, which is suspected... a week ago everyone thought Brendon and Andrew were aligned - short term memory.. maybe they weren't, but they could be. Brendon could make a deal - then an unstoppable alliance? Brendon, Rachel and Andrew? We might as well go home!
Matt: That's a good point, as well.
Britney: No one really knows for sure - but even if they weren't and they become so next week... So tell me what you were thinking.
Ragan: It's kind of already been said. On one side you have Kathy, who might win, but..
Matt: Hedging the odds...
Ragan: Andrew does well in every competition, so it's a matter of Alpha's going after one another... or, it's a matter of knocking out a strong player like Andrew, and really I can't divorce my heart from things, and the way I think is, if I were in Andrew's shoes, how would I want to be treated? I want to be here so bad, I prove it in every competition, I want to be here - vs. someone who's not fighting. I would hope someone would give me that respect - especially if there's benefits to both.. It's one of those things that... It's a decision you won't know the implications...
Matt: You think it'll be an 8-0?
Britney: Yeah, but I think they'll wait til the last minute.

Cam 3/4 it's nightly Rachel/Brendon makeout time.

Britney: I think it's time to be thinking long term, Jury, final three.
Matt: ...and both have benefits there, too.
Britney: I don't think people look at me and see, ohh, there's a strong competitor.
Matt: I disagree completely.
Ragan: Me too. Pick two HOH? You could totally win it.
Matt: ...and people would call on you a lot, maybe. They see you as a competitor.

Britney: ...and I keep thinking this, if I'm on the block, do I want to play for POV against Andrew or Kathy? And I keep telling myself not to over-think things. This is logic.

Ragan: I'd like for these cases that are being made for them? To be made BY them...
Matt: They haven't made really anything - except Kathy to you.
Ragan: Care to share?
Britney: She told me that she voted for Monet, my friend, to stay and it got her on the block, so I had to vote for her.

Britney: I think Andrew is Brendon, part dos. He's another Brendon, but without the luck he's had. If Brendon wasn't with Rachel, he wouldn't be safe - Rachel won HoH. He won POV... twice. I just feel like, without over-thinking it, playing out the what-ifs... When it comes down to BB 101, when you have a chance to make a strong decisive move to effect the game, you do it.
Matt: ...and it's hard to say which move is..
Britney: Personally, for me, it's easy.
Matt: Then that's how you should vote. Do you think you'll be on the block, though? I don't think you will. Next week is the week to get them out
Britney: We've been saying that since week one.
Matt: True. You're right, no one knows.
Ragan: You don't know until things happen, and so much can happen in a day...
Britney: Whoever wins HOH next week - on one hand, it seems obvious and easy, and on the other, what happened to you.. it's strategy vs. luck. We thought Matt had it easy, and if you had to do it over, you'd have put them both on the block.
Matt: Yeah. Hindsight is 20-20.
Britney: You're close to Brendon and Rachel, aren't you?
Ragan: Rachel.
Britney: I'm doing my best not to play emotionally.

---round and round they go, where they stop, no one knows! It's 1am BB time, which means bedtime for Lessa. :) Night Dishers! Carolyn will pick it up in the overnight report in the morning!






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger katieblue said...

Hiya Lessa

July 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kristen is so my crush for this season. She needs more TV time. Or I just need to suck it up and buy the feeds again.

July 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Breezyblaze said...

I LOVE that Brit and Kristen are finally talking!! They could make it far if they weren't each others enemies.

July 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Katie!

JD - I'm with you. :) I think she's gorgeous!

July 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

hi JD Hi Breezy

Kristen is gorgeous! Showing her more on the feeds now too. JD-suck it up and go get the feeds, lol

July 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, boo to early mornings. I have family visiting. Must play nice sister and auntie.

G'Night everyone. :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LessaBoT!! (That goes with CaroBot and GenieBot)...

I finally caught you .... (((HUGS)))

Watching BBAD but now I need to catch up on your front page blog.

:o)

July 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ooooooooooh I've been caught by a Gaytor! that's a good thing, right? :) *hugs*

July 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey hey hey! LOL j/k. Been too busy today to watch the feeds much. Just wanted to say hi before I go to bed.

I think Matt's jammies are ridiculous, especially in public, but if it was cold, in the winter, it may be ok. In this setting, he is just asking for it. I hope he's out next week.

July 25, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, I was listening to Bozo err... Gonzo... err ENZO and Lane while they were working out. They are funny but they are also so stupid. Do they really think they are running the house? HOW? They haven't won a damn thing. They talk big but they can't carry it off. They are in their own world and completely clueless. I think my name for them is going to be Dumber and Dumbest, with Enzo being the 'est'.

:o)

July 25, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Rhonda - I agree
Hi GaYTor - How is BBAD diff from the feeds? I don't have Showtime.. hope this isn't a dumb question.

July 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Matt: Kathy's expendeble, we can get her out anytime.

Isn't that what BB11 said about Jordan? Who won last season? Hmm?

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa and everyone else!

I was staying up to hear Enzo pitch keeping Kathy but the whole house decided to invade the HOH. LOL

Night all!

July 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Katie, BBAD is sometimes better, sometime worse than the feeds. The best thing is that on BBAD we never get BRB Bubbles. When the feeds do it, we keep seeing and hearing ... Of course we don't have a choice of which of the 4 feeds we see, but it's non-stop for 3 hours except for a 2 minute commercial break every 20 minutes.

It's good to have the feeds also because you can stay on a conversation if you want to finish and the camera switches.

I watch with closed captioning on so if I can be on the opposite feed, and still keep up with SHO2 by reading since I use headphones for the feeds.

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

oh ok thank you GaYToR! I've always wondered what the difference was.

July 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This pic won't stay up long, but this is what I look like the morning after when I'm so exhausted I fall asleep before taking off the makeup. Last night was one of those few nights.

Hope everyone finds it as funny as I do.

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and All! Been reading off and on all day...oh and watching Deadliest Catch. Multi-tasking? Not so much..just the ability to turn my head from the left to the right.

I got really interested in TV, so I turned down the speakers on the feeds. But then I couldn't take my eyes off the feeds. Thought I'd really discovered something...watching the HGs jestures without sound. Again, not so much.

The only thing I noticed was Ragen's movements and laughter face remind me of a young Jerry Lewis. It was like waiting for him to shout out "Laaaydeee".

Hope you all have sweet dreams and a great day ahead!

July 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

wow GaYToR - I would have never recognized you.. I like it!

July 26, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Katie. I guess even 24 hour old face hides the age.

I see myself everyday but few others do. We rarely go out unless I'm working. It gets funny when I haven't shaved in over a week and start looking like a man, then run into people that know only Zsa Zsa and I say hi to them. I have to tell them who I am. Very few even know my name is John.

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Lessa!
Hi anyone else that is up this late...and, yes, I know the Gaytor is!!

Not doing too much sleeping these nights so I'm just vegging in front of the feeds.

I LIKE Matt's PJ's. They make me smile too & I like the other PJ's he wears. It shows me that he doesn't care what anyone thinks he's gonna be comfy & good for him.

I have liked Kristen from the very beginning & every day I like her more & more. So many say she doesn't have any game. IMO, the girl has game she just isn't in your face, she sits back & listens & observes. She doesn't have to create drama or be the center of attention every single moment to play the game. It's only going into the 4th week she doesn't seem to have any threats against her right now & she doesn't have to firestorm her way thru the house. I also think she has a natural beauty & is comfortable with or w/out makeup.

July 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I might cry if Andrew goes home. The more he opens up the more I like him. It's going to make me mad too because Matt will have just used him up & spit him out!!!

July 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Did anyone watch True Blood tonight. A fantastic episode. So much more blood that usual but a busy hour with some very unexpected twists. I'm going to watch it again before I go to sleep. My sister is here and talked all the way through it, so I missed a lot of the dialog. That has to be my favorite show on TV right now. Now THAT is some major eye candy viewing.

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

That has got to be funny to run into people you know and they have no idea who you are.
I like all of your pics-you look good either way! But I totally would have probably walked right by you lol

July 26, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I'm going to attempt to sleep...haha!!! Have a good nite & day!

July 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Perv cams are stuck on 3 and 4. R&B are about to do it, they hope. As riveting as the conversation is with 'The World According to Britney' going on (stress sarcasm here) in the HoH with Matt and Regan, I'm calling it a BB night. Zzzz Zzzzz!

Good night LessaBot and anyone else still here.

:o)

July 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi and bye MsFitz-
Try and get some sleep!!

July 26, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Bedtime for me too! Mind the creatures! :)

July 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm out too

Good Night Lessa-thanks for being here 2night

July 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below