;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Late night with lessa time!

Hey ya'll! Lessa's in the house, after a quickie cat nap to make sure I could do my lil stint with you all. :) So let's see what's going on in the house!

...Lavalamps. Hah. Nice BB, nice.

11:06pm
Kitchen Area
All HGs
- I got here just at the end of a game of Flip Cup - with even the have-nots playing along, using shots of water.

Those doing a little alcohol are buzzed, but more importantly, EVERYONE is having fun, there's a lot of laughter, and for some reason Kristen ate a spider, and they're calling her spider woman!

Another round is in the works, with water and some wine (they're out of beer), but some are sitting out this time - Ragan is in the cabana room on his own. Seems the game involves drinking the shot, then flipping the cup until it lands upside down - LOTS of cheering as Britney, Rachel, Matt and Lane win.

Enzo: Get your f'in game up!
Rachel: That's the best game ever!

Lots of teasing about Kristen's spider in her belly. Some are pretty buzzed. Enzo doesn't like to lose, wants to do a round of onsies. Britney is a lil buzzed, and Kathy? She's feeding the fish in the cabana room. :)

Another round and Kristen can't get her cup flipped - Matt, Rachel and Britney win again! Brendon joins the Cabana crew.

Kathy: I love my lil fishies! Look at that bully! He had two in his mouth at once!
Enzo (peeks in): It's like lord of the flies out there.

Rachel: We finished every bit of alcohol in this place! Do the Britney!
--Lessa: I'm already tired of hearing Rachel say do the Britney and I've been here 15 minutes. Good grief.

Much laughter in the Kitchen/Dining room, while Enzo, Ragan and Brendon do some complaining about being have nots.

Britney checked the storage room in hopes of more alcohol - not so much. daw.

They're on lockdown too, for some reason. They're promising to be more exciting if they get some more alcohol, or get to go outside. Rachel joins the Cabana crew.

General chitchat all the way around - they realize there's beer in the fridge outside, and are begging to the sliding glass door open for just 45 seconds. Hee.

In the Cabana Room:
Rachel: I'm all about quickies. Quickies against the desk, in the physics lab, in the car before work, once you're married.
--Lessa: Yeah. Color me surprised. And shocked. Not.

Lavalamps for a while - still general chitchat all the way around. Ragan says goodnight and heads to bed, while in the Cabana Room Britney/Rachel complain still about needing more alcohol
Britney: Why do they hate us? Open the back doooooor!

Brendon is laying behind Rachel, quietly.

Rachel: You even have to do the Britney. BRENDON!
Britney: We realize you've been taking shots of water. We understand.
Rachel: Tell Brendon to STFU - he knows what's coming to him tonight.
Brendon: oh REALLY.
Rachel: ...really I'm talking about making out. Do the Britney HEEEEY.

Britney goes up to the HOH room with Kathy, to use the restroom. Matt/Hayden join the cabana crew, discussing the Rachel's last time she was drunk.

Rachel: I guess I told Kathy I got to do three things tonight, make out with Brendon, throw up, and do something else that had to do with Brendon.
Matt: ...sounds about like the same conversations we had.
Rachel: What was ours about?
Hayden: oh God. i am in love with Brendon.. he's got the hottest body...
Rachel: I did not say that!

Kathy's cleaning up in the kitchen. Andrew walks through and says goodnight to everyone.

Rachel: What else did I say?
Hayden: All sorts of things, like how many kids you're gonna have..
Rachel: Sorry Brendon!
Brendon: I didn't get this memo..
Rachel: Me either! Only Drunk Rachel did!
Hayden: You were debating on if you wanted to have sex or not in the house
Brendon: oh REALLY...
Rachel: no bugger!

Hayden: I hope they open the backdoor again
Rachel: what did you say about my back door?

At the table, Lane, Enzo and Britney are playing the games on the back of the AppleJacks box. Heh.

Lane: find 10 things that don't look right... seven, eight... NOTHING is right THERE...

Enzo is giggling like crazy... so's Lane.

Enzo: There's no reason for having a basketball in the sink! I don't know wtf that is... nine! And this mofo thinks he's 10, nothing right about him, lil grimlin! I'm eating too much of this baby gerber, yo.

Lane: Let's look in here and see if we got them... there's the answers!
Enzo: We got the c - and they call that the Fanny Faucet.
Lane: Fanny faucet?!
Enzo: And the shocking face...
Lane: What's the shocking face?
Enzo: Right there... ooooooooh. And the feather foul-up..
Lane: OOOOOH that dude's on dope!
Enzo: That mofo's like the Chris Rock of Applejacks! The person Paradox!
Lane: WTF?
Enzo: LOOK! Shhhhhhhhhh*******t!

Kathy looks on - doesn't look quite as amused as they are.

Meanwhile, in the Cabana Room...

Matt: There's nothing hidden and intimate in Rachel's mind.
Rachel: Letting it all hang out - wait till Vegas, you'll find out more!
Brendon: I'm sure.
Matt: You sound thrilled.

In the kitchen:
Enzo: That's an APPLE bro! That's a messed up Apple man. Like a Frankestein Apple! Lookit them big eyes - they're balls for eyes, man!

Kathy leaves, and they laugh and joke about Kathy trying to get their vote... I think, anyway, since Enzo's laughing so hard at this point he's almost falling off his chair.

Enzo: Brigade power, week three! Have fun with it, you know? Have fun with it.

Ragan comes out, all bundled up in multiple layers, which sets Enzo giggling again.

Enzo: Oh Sh*t! is that how you SLEEP?

12:07 - The Cabana Crew is talking general chitchat, about hot sauces and such, Vegas etc. General chitchat, while Lane and Enzo continue to be all about the Brogade, and the fact there will be another female leaving this week.

Matt: Brendon, would you consider moving to Vegas?
Brendon: Not for five years.
Rachel: Brendon wants me to move to Vegas. WAIT! No, I'm going to move to LA.

Matt goes out - and I check in on the giggling Bros.

Enzo: Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t. This house is f'ed up.

Matt joins them for a bit - doing the Matt.


Matt: It's happening. There's no way it's not happening. 'Course, I said that last week, too.
Enzo: She's on me about the votes! And I'm like dude, lemme know how many you got.
Matt: I feel bad about everyone who's left, and in my DR sessions...
-- Lavalamps. Matt, knock it off!

Brendon moves through, saying he's going to bed in a bit.

Enzo: I wanna go outside in the hot tub and play some pool! That's what I wanna do!
Hayden: Me too.

And yes, more general chitchat - Kathy gave Britney a bit of a field sobriety test - ending with..
Kathy: You don't really do that... I just wanted to see if you would!

--- Lessa: hahah!

Enzo: We're just a bunch of complainers! I complained about fish sticks all week, now baby food. And Bok Chow? Choy? It ain't even from this country.
--Lessa: Whiners. I love Bok Choy!

Kathy, Britney and Rachel are the only ones in the Cabana room now, talking votes.

Kathy: Matt said he'd stay out of it, let people do what they want to do. Ragan said he's struggling. Ezno said get back with him Monday.
Britney: Just like last week, I think they want to vote with the house. That's what's gonna happen, Kathy. You wouldn't be alone if people voted like they wanted. They told Monet if you get enough votes, I'll keep you
Rachel: So they straight up lied to her.
Britney: Yeah.
Kathy: Hopefully that doesn't happen this time. People will do what they want.
Rachel: They're scared.
Kathy: Scared of what?

Britney: That's stupid. You don't go to people and say, who deserves to win this football game? Ok, I forfeit.
Rachel: I don't control his vote.
Kathy: I appreciate you're vote for me, and you too, Britney.
Britney: I don't have anyone in this house anymore.
Rachel: We're your friends..
Britney: I know that, I mean gamewise.
Kathy: Me either.

Rachel: I try to support him, to be there for him. I'd never go against him. I mean, I love him, but we might not always make the same decisions.
--Lessa: gag.

Kathy: I only have two right now, though.
Britney: I think Matt's not gonna tell anyone.
Kathy: That's what he told me.
Britney: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna say do this do this do this..
Kathy: That's what he said, he nominated people, it's up to the house to decide.

Rachel: Last week, I tried so hard.
Britney: Stuff came up, but it didn't change the vote.
Rachel: I know.
Britney: ...and things change in a SECOND.
Kathy: Lemme ask you this - if someone asks me if I have anyone, do you want me to say yes or know, and if they ask who?
Britney: I'd rather you say two votes and not say specifically.
Kathy: ok.
Britney: To me though, for Brendon, it should be a no-brainer. Andrew's a competitor. He finishes in the final 2 in every competition.
Rachel: I know! That's what I told Brendon!
Britney: So what is he thinking? It doesn't make sense?
Rachel: I don't know! I don't control him at all. My goal is to do what's best for me and Brendon.
Britney: And getting rid of women is just a bad idea! Girls against guys?
Kathy: Yeah, if I go, that's three.

Kathy: I need five. I need to be here, even if it's just to Jury. I need to stay.
Britney: I think it's just so early... People are thinking of making decisions...
Rachel: And no one wants to make this decision

Kathy: I already talked to everyone and told them I wasn't gonna bug them, just come ask me if they have questions. I don't want people to think I'm gonna corner them, and have them avoid me like Annie.
Rachel: Did she do that?
Britney: Oh yeah. Enzo would be like if she comes to me one more time, I'm gonna... so I'd tell her, go talk to Enzo, I don't think he's sure, he might have more questions...

In the kitchen, the Brogade was laughing like crazy - making fun of themselves for a change! Enzo laughing about how they talk such big talk about power moves, then put up Kathy.

Rachel: Obviously Brendon would be first key out the box, if I win. Obviously. But you two - second, third. Not my targets. How bout you, Brit..
Britney: Not gonna say, but not you.
Kathy: Not gonna say, but it's definitely not 6 people I can pinpoint right now.
Rachel: Obviously Brendon is my first target. I'm trying to get him out of here. JUST KIDDING. My heart would be broken in half if we were split up. I cannot physically, mentally, emotionally imagine being broken up. I would like literally like do anything like fight to the death to ensure we don't get broken up. I would like cry probably like every day.
--Lessa: gag.


Even Kathy is like 'seriously?' As she and Britney make their escape to take off makeup and get ready for bed. Kathy goes to the DR to see if they'll let her out to smoke. Hayden checks one last time for more alcohol.

Lane: There's 4 daddy long legs in the shower!
Rachel: Tell Kristen!

Kristen's in bed - Rachel turns the light on on her, says sorry. Hayden follows, he's going to bed too. Rachel says she'll be in after she says goodnight to Brendon.

Hayden: Cute. You have spider breath. I'm gonna go hang out for a while.
Kristen: ok.

Cams 1/2 on Rachel saying 'goodnight'. They're whispering too quiet for me to hear.

Meanwhile, Lane is trying to force Britney in the shower with the spiders.
Britney: Lane, Lane, Lane, LANE! NO! LANE! HAHAHA! NO! LANE!
--Lessa: he's like the ultimate big brother. *L* I've always had guy friends like him. heh.

Rachel: There's nothing to talk about - I'll talk to you in the morning.
Brendon gets up and leaves the room - Rachel follows and trips over Ragan and Andrew.
Rachel: Go to bed! There's nothing to talk about. Some people. Kristen is, Hayden's not.
Brendon: Is anyone in the Cabana room? No? let's go in.

Brendon: What's going on?
Rachel: Nothing!
Brendon: Really?
Rachel: I'm not lying to you! What?
Brendon: I wanted you to come with me when I was going to bed.
Rachel: Brendon, you were like, "I'm going to bed," not "will you go with me..."
Brendon: Is that what you're upset about?
Rachel: I'm not upset about anything!
Brendon: I wasn't gonna ask after you were talking about everything.. I just didn't want everyone making fun of us. What happened, why are you upset?
Rachel: Nothing! I'm not even upset! What are you talking about? You're being really sensitive!
Brendon: Everything's fine? Don't be like this...
Rachel: What am I being like?!
--Lessa: r u srs?! Ugh.

Rachel: I think you're being sensitive.
Brendon: Ok. Alright. Ok. That's it.

And cue makeout scene. I'm going out to the kitchen/dining room.

Britney: In season 11 - all the final five were on the bottom row. It won't be that way this time - first three weeks, one from each row. Crazy. Ya'll know you don't wanna see my face turn gray. I'm a freakin' lighthouse!
Lane: I don't think I'd go that far.
Britney: Hayden's like, "surf's up, dude!" What's Lane's picture remind you of?
Matt: Church Choir.
Britney: A fairy tale..

More general chitchat - and you know what time it is? 1am - and Lessa's bedtime. I got work tomorrow, again. Night Dishers!









Permalink







95 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Hey!! Lessa!!!

Say a congrats to your daughter for me!! I know nothing about swim meets, but from you description, it sounds like she did awesome!!! You must be very proud!!!!

Glad to see you here!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Just so this goes on record... RACHEL got everyone together and started this game!

July 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Rachel started this game! Love her!

July 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa! Hi Blue!

July 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Kathy: I love my lil fishies! Look at that bully! He had two in his mouth at once!
Enzo (peeks in): It's like lord of the flies out there.


Oh, the irony!! LOL

Do they not see the similarities to themselves in the house? LOL

July 24, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks blue! In her favorite event, the 50yd breaststroke (which is quite complicated, really, and easy to disqualify in) she swam it today in 50.28 seconds! To further put that in perspective... she's 11. :)

July 24, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

--Lessa: I'm already tired of hearing Rachel say do the britney and I've been here 15 minutes. Good grief.

Try being here as long as I have!!!! LMAO!!!!

UGH!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Hi Lessa! I have to agree with you about Rachel...she can be ok but she repeats things 50 times and you can't take it! Them playing was great though, I laughed so hard! It's worth a re-watch on the feeds.

July 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay, Lessa, that does sound amazing!!! (about your daughter) Even to a simpleton like me!!!

And only 11!!!! WOWSER!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi lessa Hi Blue
Congrats to your daughter and thanks for being here tonight!

July 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey Lessa!

This has been so fun to watch! Other than Rachels constant laugh, but everyone's participating and having fun. And Yes, Kristen ate the daddy longleg they caught earlier. It was awesome!

The have/nots drinking water was priceless, going back to the sink to fill their cups, complaining, but laughing and having fun.

July 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Rachel is annoying me with her "Hey, hey, hey!!" and crap. And I think Brendon is getting annoyed as well.

July 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks guys! I'll pass that along! She's had the chance to train with a former Olympic Trial swimmer (she missed the 78 Olympics by .2 seonds!) this summer, and she's REALLY whipped them into some serious shape. It's awesome - my BFF calls her our lil Alaskan Flying Fish. :) She ended the official season in May, just before she had her birthday and aged up, 6th in our region for her age group.

/mom brag moment. *L*

July 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 24, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lessa - I love your Mom brag moment! So cool!

July 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I should refresh before making comments!!!!

LOL

Disregard, Lessa!!!! Dangit!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Blue - *L* I was typing/bragging. My bad. *approves* Hee.

July 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hee - Don't encourage me to brag, I'll upload a video soon. *LOL*

July 24, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Britney just did a shout out to Little Boy Blue!

July 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey Everyone!!

Michelle and RhondaM are here!!!

w00t w00t!!!

I'm not alone tonight!!

Hiya, Pyke, Kas, Katie!!! w00t w00t!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lessa - I would love to see a video! You don't want to see what my kids were up to today. They caught a HUGE beetle and about 20 june bugs and I got a pic of it. I still have the creepy crawlies!

July 24, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lessa I envy anyone who swims. I almost drown as a child and have never gotten over the fear. Congrats to your daughter.

July 24, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lil' Boy Blue.............that's not really me!!!

LOL

I don't think I quite fit the description!!! hahahahah!!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just finished a double feature: The Princess Frog and then Beverly Hills Chihuaha - I am beat! I think I will turn everything off and crawl into bed . . .

My granddaughter will be up early so that means I will be, too!

Good Evening Lessa! And Good Night! Thanks for getting all this down so I can sleep!

Good NIght Blue! Do you ever sleep? If I don't have a chance to tell you tomorrow, have a great dinner with your family!

July 24, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

There is no such thing as bragging on kids where Mom's are concerned!!!!

You ladies go right ahead!!!! All of you!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

wOOt wOOt, Blue! I was so happy to tune in to a happy crew playing a drinking game! They were having so much fun! What a nice surprise.

July 24, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Rachel is beyond annoying. Enzo and Ragan are cracking me up.

July 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

RhondaM, my nieces are no longer allowed to bring captured june bugs in the house.

Last summer, they caught some, and my brother gave them jars with cloth tops covering them, with air holes..............and then the girls let them loose in their bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!

My sis-in-law is still sore over that one!!! LMAO!!!!!

We all laugh about it, and get a big kick out of it!!!!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Steph!!! You have a great day, tomorrow!!! Good night!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

I can't believe I'm saying this...."Please kiss her Brendon, to shut her up!!!"

Can't wait for Britney to make fun of her tomorrow for this. ;)

July 24, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I had a house full of lightning bugs once.

July 24, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Blue - They let them loose in the woods. Thank goodness! A few did get squished on the driveway. Ewww! The beetle was what freaked me out. It was 4 inches long! I've never seen one so big!

July 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heh. I couldn't get my regular youtube channel to work. Harumph. SO! New account, just to show my kid off. *LOL* She's in a new higher age group, so swimming against 12 year olds for the first time (she's in the 11/12 age group now - this was her first meet at that age.). Here's her favorite event - the 50yard freestyle. She's at the top of the screen in lane two. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ycOa_IcW8

July 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Steph - I loved the Princess Frog! I wonder if GaYToR has seen it??? LOL!

July 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dang, Lessa!!!! She looks like she has awesome form in the water!!!

She held her own quite well and respectively!!!!

Awesome job!!!!!

*applause*

July 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Beetles are cool. I'm fine with beetles.

Unless it's a stink bug!!!! ACK!!!!

That'll gas anyone out!!! LOL

July 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks blue! She's worked REALLY hard to perfect it. :) She loves to swim the IM too, but hates the Butterfly. *L* She also has to do a longer distance (200yd, instead of 100yd) in this age group, so is gonna work up to it. Today she did the 100back, to help prepare and see how she felt - felt great.

Funny thing is when she swims the backstroke? She SMILES the whole time. *L* Coach is always telling her to get her game face on, and stop having so much fun. *L*

July 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

Game face!!!!

It's hard for kids at that age to have a game face!

Sounds like she's having a great time, and enjoying herself!! Ultimately, that's what it's all about!!! Of course, learning about exercise and physical health and healthy competition is important, too.

Your pride in your daughter just shines through, Lessa!!!! I can feel it, even all the way here in central Indiana!!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Could Rachel beg them anymore to talk about her?? "what else was discussed?" "what else was discussed?"

She doesn't even have the sense to be ashamed of herself. She keeps talking about waking Brendon up a few times, I wish someone would say how about the other 3 people you're waking up every time you go in there. Ragan was telling Matt this morning they pissed him off by waking him up with the squeaky chair - he was certain Brendon was getting a hand job. LOL

I miss Jeff and Jordan's no booger rule!!!

July 24, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*grins* I'm extremely proud of all my kids. The pup is certainly having fun - she WILLINGLY gets up at 7:30 every morning during the Summer to keep her workouts going off season. SEVEN THIRTY IN THE MORNING. Willingly. in the SUMMER.

Kid's nuts, I tell ya. And half the time after her workout, she goes back in for open swim in the afternoon. *L*

July 24, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Why is it ok for Matt to have his hand in his pants? Around people? Obviously holding himself? Ewww!!!! No one says anything. Go wash your hands sicko!

July 24, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow. Who knows, Lessa, with that kind of self-discipline, she may end up in the Olympics!!!!

You are raising fantastic kids, Lessa. I can tell. Just from these few posts. It reads through.

July 24, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hee. She's hoping! *L* I made her a poster of a magazine cover that says "2016, here we come!" at the end of last season. As long as she wants to push herself, I'll help push. No crazy competition mom, me, but as long as she wants it, i'll help her work for it.

July 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

RhondaM!!!!

LMAO!!!

Many of us here have pointed that out about Matt and his hand!!! LOL

I'm wondering why no one in the house ever calls him on it, too!!!!

I would, BIG TIME!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My other two kids (18, and almost 16) are awesome too - but today belongs to The Pup. :)

July 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Now that's a good mom, Lessa. Supportive to a fault, but not pushy!!!

Good job!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

El Pollo Loco in Vegas! So yummy!

When I lived in Albuquerque, even McDonalds served green chili on their burgers. I still mail order green chili from New Mexico. It's the best!

July 25, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It is 2:05 a.m. and my daughter has decided she wants to watch Valkyrie with surround sound. I may never sleep tonight.

July 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Bluex - they were calling him out on it during flip cup. When Rachel kept saying, Do the Britney, she then put her hand in her pants and said Do the Matt...it was pretty funny.

July 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Rachel is right about Vegas dining. I was "shocked" when we moved away from there and couldn't get a meal after 10pm. I was like WTF? It was hard to get used to that.

July 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I missed that, Kas!!!

Thanks for pointing it out!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

What the heck is Kathy and Kristen doing? That's weird...unless they know each other!? j/k.

July 25, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And for her other two - here's her 50yd freestyle - bottom of the screen, lane 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYTL8EeaEgI

and her 100 backstroke - top of the screen, lane 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KCQfYXPodY

July 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Kas - Oh I know! But just sitting there next to him now, I would so say something. ;)

July 25, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Rhonda:

It's kinda like that around here during the summer.

This is a major university town (I.U.) and during the school year, you can get just about anything you want until all hours of the night.

But, when summer hits, and most of the 30,000 students are away, it's almost like some places in town roll up the sidewalks at sundown.

July 25, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Rhonda --- hmmm? don't know

July 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Have they been on lockdown since the comp?

July 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

The second one will not load properly for me, Lessa.

But very good!!!!!

She's quite the competitor!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

HAHAHA. I lied - that's my nephew's 100backstroke. *uploads the right one*

July 25, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lessa - Loving the clips. She is awesome!

Oh yeah! Field sobriety test! Oh Kathy, don't pass her!

July 25, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

LOL I know Rhonda! I know Annie once said "why do you do that? I've never seen a guy do that except Al Bundy." LOL

July 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ah, so, Lessa's trying to trick us all!!!

LMAO!!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I don't get why they are on lockdown tonight.

Unless they are having a luxury comp tomorrow, and production is building for it.

Does anyone else know why they are on lock down this evening/morning?

July 25, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* sorry, Blue! I videotape my nephews and niece too - sometimes theyre all in a jumble. *L* My sister even swims for the Masters division on the team - AND she's the asst. coach. *L*

July 25, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Blue - I moved to a small mountain town in eastern AZ, 3yrs ago, with all of 6 or so restaurants, and a few fast food joints. We don't even have a Chili's, Applebees, Olive Garden, etc. And everything closes at 9pm or sooner. When i visit Vegas every few months, I have to get sushi and hit up a few other good restaurants.

Going to Vegas Aug 7th for Garth Brooks. Can't wait!

July 25, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

ok - HERE is her 100yd backstroke! Her two (of three) flip turns are what gave her the edge to win her Ducky! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVrLZXsvV7Y

July 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa transcribed:

Enzo: It ain't even from this country.

(Bok choy.)

Got news for Mr. Enzo. Most everything isn't from this country. It's all been brought over by immigrants from other countries. Some of it adapted, and re-configured while in this country, but the origins are foreign.

Mr. Italian should remember that.

July 25, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I don't know Blue. I was wondering the same thing.

I don't think Enzo is going to make it thru this have-not (eating) this week!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

There's something going on nearby and music can be heard so they can't have it on the feeds.

Wow...Rachel is once again burying herself in a drunken stupor - she's giving Hayden/Kristen every reason to put her up by dishing their dirt.

July 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lessa - Cool! She won that by a lot! Have you asked her if she can hear you yelling? ;)

July 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

OMG!!!! Lessa!!!

That's awesome!!!! She won that one????

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* yeah, she can hear us yelling - My older daughter was manning the cam, but you can hear me in the background. I always say "Someone should shut that crazy lady up!" *L*

My sister swam in high school, and I learned then how to pitch my voice so they can hear me even while in the water. The Pup says she listens for me - so I yell like a crazy woman. :)

July 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Garth Brooks???????????

zOMG!!!!

I'm drooling here, and oh so jealous!!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, I was wondering if that was you screaming in the background!!!

LOL!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Kas - Al Bundy just put half his hand in his pants, not his whole hand in actually holding his peepee. LOL! Even now, standing in the kitchen, he has his hand in there, eating fruit out of the pitcher with the other hand. What the hell?

July 25, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

OH yeah - Me, my mom and my daughter were all three screaming our heads off. *L* My catch phrase that gets people looking at me is "Get'er get'er get'er! Kickickickickickick!"

people are like "Get her? are you SERIOUS?" and I'm like SO SRS. *L*

July 25, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Lessa!!!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So, has anyone discussed the fact that KRISTEN ATE A SPIDER????

July 25, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Brother Mouzone!!!

Not really. No.

July 25, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Blue - I didn't take you for a Garth fan. ;) I've seen him twice back in the 90's. When the tickets went on sale at 9am on a Sat in Feb, it took me until 2pm to get chosen. Then 5 minutes later they were sold out. They are hard to get, and they (the Wynn/Encore)make it so no one can sell their tixs for more money.

July 25, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

OMG...Someone please break up Brendon and Rachel. I want to see her melt down.

July 25, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Bro M - She sure did! It was so cool! It was a daddy longleg, so not like a big squishy one, but it will be talked about many times I predict throughout the season. And she did it when Hayden was in the DR. lol.

July 25, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am going to try to go to sleep with the sound of tanks and machine guns coming from the living room.

Night!

July 25, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Rhonda, I'm a huge Garth fan. In fact, I'm a huge Country music fan!!!

Are you kidding? I live in the midwest!!!! We are Country around here!!!! LOL

July 25, 2010 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Daddy Long Legs are nothing to eat. I ate one as a kid.

Grasshoppers are much more squishy and produce more 'liquid' when biting down.

Don't ask me how I know about grasshoppers!!!

LOL

July 25, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Blue - just another reason to love you! Country music is the best! But please don't tell me anything more about the grasshopper and his liquid. Ewww!!

July 25, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty! Thanks for letting me brag about my kid, Dishers - it's bedtime for Lessa. Mind the creatures! :)

July 25, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, Lessa!!!

Thanks so much for being here!!! You're just awesome and amazing!!! Keep us all posted on your kids! It was great viewing those vids!

Good night, everyone!!

Rhonda, sleep well, and I hope you have grasshoppers dancing in your dreams!!! LOL

July 25, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Lessa! Nighty night Blue! ☺

July 25, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!!!

Not entirely sure, but I think Enzo just said (in the HoH room while talking with Hayden) that they are going to have to win some PoV's.

Then why aren't they now?

Let's see, 3 PoV's, and Brendon has won two, and Brit one.

The Brogade? Zero!!!

LOL.

Enzo is big on talk, but not much on substance!!

I like Enzo. He's funny. But, not much of a game player!!! LOL

The only thing he has going for him in this game right now is his alliance with the Brogade. That's it. And that will not last forever.

July 25, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oops, Enzo is talking with Matt, not Hayden. Sorry 'bout that. Hayden is in the shower.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

July 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

Lessa can I just say that I am so grateful that there is at least one bbdisher who finds Rachel as obnoxious as I do? Brendon and Rachel have to be the least sincere "showmance" I have ever witnessed, and I think she might be one of the dumbest players I've ever witnessed in this game. I can barely tolerate listening to her talk game because she makes such little sense most of the time.

July 25, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger ellaelise said...

Also, as someone born and bred in Las Vegas, I swear they chose the most stereotypical "Vegas" person they could find- I've lived here (on and off) for 26 years, and most locals I know can hardly stand the strip- we might go downtown for some of the hipper bars (Beauty Bar, the Griffin)- but that's about it. The strip is for special times, otherwise most of us Las Vegans are normal folk- not total party girls/boys. I just hate that representation so much, because I feel like I have to fend off assumptions that I club every night, love to drink, or (most of all) am a cocktail waitress or showgirl- basically, have to fend off assumptions that I'm Rachel.

July 25, 2010 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I looks to me that Brendan likes Rachel as a 'stress reliever' but the drinking not so much. I wish he would take Andrew off the block and let Matt put Rachel up....she's becoming a cinder block on his game play...IMO

July 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

EllaElise - You'll find many opinions here on the dish, many of which agree with yours. The difference is: we try to keep it bias free on the main page 99% of the time, so everyone feels welcome.

July 25, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below