;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday night, and the time is right...

...for some more of Lessa's Late Night!

Checking in around the house - we got F 1/2 on Enzo and Lane in the backyard, where they were talking with Britney, but she's just gone inside where we've got F3/4 on the kitchen, where Matt, Hayden and Kristen are sharing some sangria kinda thing they made.

Everyone seems to be scrambling since both Rachel and Brendon were picked to play in the POV. Heh. Kathy's joined the kitchen crew.

10:52pmBBT
Lane
: It's frustrating for people like me and you, because we're athletes, and we love to compete and...
Enzo: It's luck. They mix it up. Running and words, you gotta get lucky with that sh*t.
Lane: Standing on a surfboard?
Enzo: Gonna be interesting tomorrow
Lane: I think we'll take it. We had enough bad luck.
Enzo: If we don't, we'll get them next week. Get rid of Andrew, or Kathy, whatever. I just don't understand why Matty didn't want to put them both up. I don't understand, maybe Rachel got into his head
Lane: We'll get it. We'll get it.

Enzo: If one of them don't get it tomorrow, they know, one of them's going home.
Lane: We need to look at bad scenarios too - Brendon/Rachel stay, they win HOH... who they put up?
Enzo: You think Matt? He didn't put them up... I think they're smart people... They know what's going on...

Kathy comes out and checks laundry, gets yelled at to put on her mic. Goes back inside, returns. Enzo/Lane convo screeches to a halt. Inside, Britney is talking about Spain, traveling, sangria, etc. Kristen heads to the shower, Hayden joins the Pool playing Brogade.

F3/4 flip to the Have Not Room, where Ragan is already curled up and Brendon comes in to get ready for bed.

Ragan: Ya'll have to win tomorrow.
Brendon: I know. I don't want her to go up, don't want to go up myself. I felt like this once before and I did it. Just got to do it again. This house is crazy. How crazy how many people in here don't give a sh*t about anyone else.

Brendon: I couldn't believe how many people jumped off yesterday!
Ragan: We don't even need to have that conversation, you know?
BB: Ragan, please put on your microphone
Brendon: We can just go to bed. Thanks Ragan, for everything. I'm glad to have one more really genuine person in this house.

Outside, Matt watches the pool game, Kathy's cleaning up.

General chitchat outside. Enzo wins pool. Kathy's in Jumanji making her bed. Cam flips to the kitchen where Hayden's getting something to drink, Andrew heads through and to the bathroom.

Talk turns to after the show, and how they'll still be thinking...
Lane: Babe, I was on Big Brother. That dude's talking behind your back! I know!
Enzo: Your boss? He's full of it. I know.

Kathy and Matt are in the Kitchen
Kathy: I'm gonna feed the fish and then myself.
Matt: What time do you go to bed usually?
Kathy: I'm really tired. Usually 2 or so though.
Matt: Please fight your a** off tomorrow. Please.
Kathy: I'll do the best I can do. That's all I can do.

Hayden joins.

Outside:
Enzo: It's the 8 ball! It never wants to go in for me! Getto-a** ball!
Britney: New word! Getto. Get. Toe.
Enzo: Getto.

Inside, Matt and Hayden chat about what it'd be like when there's only a few people left.
Hayden: Imagine the live feeds!
Matt: oh that's got to be the worst!

Hayden talks about Chelsia and Real, and we get lavalamps.

Matt: She seemed much more down to earth then I expected her to be..
Hayden: Yeah, I liked her.

Matt: Think Natalie can sue us for all the slander? It's a 3 year contract though, so she can be talked about, right? No one from BB8 or prior...
Kathy: In a negative way
Matt: Yeah (laughs) but 9 and over...

They laugh about the speech and Chenbot - and Matt explains it to Kathy.
Matt: It's almost like a term of endearment though, you know how you bust a friends balls? I've heard her joke about it in interviews and everything.

-- Rachel and Brendon went to bed early. I was cheering. Rachel's been called to the DR - and now Brendon. BB, why do you do this to me?!

Matt, Kathy and Hayden talk about going home
Matt: I think it'll be harder, almost, going home than it was coming in. No one knew our names before, but after?
Hayden: It'll be weird - when someone recognizes you?

Kathy was once involved in a Timber company - with her ex-husband.
Matt: The economy?
Kathy: No, it was because I had cancer. I couldn't work and he was taking care of me. He let some of his friends work for us, and they ended up not being his friends, and they cut about 100,000 worth of timber we were sitting on, waiting on.
Matt: seriously? Those a**holes...

All cams go outside, where Enzo, Britney and Hayden are playing pool - lots of trash talk, some teaching for Britney, and good fun all the way around.

Kathy: I'm nervous. I don't want to go home.
Matt: I'M nervous! I can't beLIEVE that... Crazier sh*t has happened, though.
Kathy: This is kinda out of my control.
Matt: This is totally IN your control, actually. I think it might be coordination based. I don't know. As long as two people don't get it, everything will be good.

11:44 - Lavalamps.
11:48 - back finally. Briefly. Then Lavalamps again. Then back.

Ragan is out, and eatin some baby food...
Kathy: Don't eat too much orange stuff, because it'll turn your skin orange. And green, it'll turn your what do you call it..
Ragan: sperm?
Kathy: NO! NOooooo you're POO. I'm seriously going crazy in this house!

Kathy: I'm gonna check the clothes, smoke a cigarette, and then try to go to bed.

Ragan: You ok?
Matt: Yeah... I feel like I should never be HOH again. I did a horrible job of it.
Ragan; No one could have seen that happening
Matt: I think I made everyone unhappy
Ragan: You just paranoia-ing?
Matt: Not really, I don't know.

Ragan: I think the further in the game you get, the harder it is. This is gonna sound corny, but I miss being in the same room with you
Matt: awww. I miss it too.
Ragan: Was that kind of gay?
Matt: did you get that, showmance cams...

Kristen peeks in
Ragan: Stop listening to our private conversations!
Matt: Is it wrong that he misses me? I don't think it's wrong!
Ragan: Can't two men miss each other without it being all brokeback mountain?

Everyone laughs - and Ragan says something about a pillow and 'they told Kathy' and we're BRB again. Oh, and for the pervier groups - Brendon just crawled into bed with Rachel on f1/2.

11:54 - back
Matt: S'too big.
Ragan: That's what she said.

Ragan: Why do you feel weird?
Matt: Like maybe put them up outright? Or.. I dunno. I think that it's a week where everything is bad.
Ragan: If they win PoV, and they get HOH, then you're safe.
Matt: Yeah - I think I almost have to throw this, I can't win it, you know? If it's one with the trade prizes, I could potentially get stuck with it.

Hayden comes in
Hayden: Where you been? I haven't seen you all night!
Ragan: I tried to go to bed an hour ago, and I took an extra pillow, not even a big one and..

Lavalamps.

We're back and Matt/Ragan are in HOH.

Ragan: and this is nothing they've said explicitly to me? But um.. I think that if he stays... I think he's going after Kristen and Hayden.
Matt: no kiddin?
Ragan: He's said that he's livid they went out the competition so soo
Matt: ooooooh. We're they immediate?
Ragan: Kristen was really early. Kathy, Kristen, Hayden.

Ragan: I think that Kristen did not want Monet in the house, and then Brendon knew he'd have to switch his vote.
Matt: That makes sense.
Ragan: So he said to me on a couple occasions today that he feels like they've been thrown under the bus by everyone that was in HOH that night.
Matt: Yes and no. Don't you agree, that common sense would tell them that they were doing the we need your vote and save yourself..
Ragan: Yeah, doesn't matter - it's what's in his head.

Meanwhile, on F1/2 - Brendon and Rachel separate & go to their own beds.

Matt: I want to study the brain now, you know? They're smart, and I've had to try to explain to them why people see them as a threat... It's like I'm talking to a toddler, while trying not to be condescending. They don't get it, they don't get any of it. I'm like, you're smart people! How do you not see...
Ragan: Yeah. They're gonna be who they're gonna be. They're digging their own graves, but they're people going after some others flying under the radar right now. I don't think that's a bad thing right now. It is what it is.. I think tomorrow is gonna be TENSE tense tense.
Matt: Being HOH sucks! After the first night with the room and letter, then it sucks.

Ragan: If you think about it.. that drawing was so against the odds... of both of them getting picked!

They head downstairs - meanwhile on the other cams.. In the have not room - there's whispering. Andrew and Brendon.

Brendon: I just need to make sure, do you think Ragan would vote for Kathy? Ragan and I already talked about wanting people to be here that are competitors.
Andrew: I'm not worried - because then we'll be four. You two, Ragan, I don't know where Kristen and Hayden are, but don't bother them. Stay away, and make sure that Rachel... Kristen and Hayden are together.
Brendon: I know.

They're hard to understand really.

Andrew: I just don't want them to think you and I are together. Tomorrow, do what you got to do. I need you to win. If Rachel wins am I ok?
Brendon: yeah yea yeah yeah yeah
Andrew: ok.

Back to bed for the boys.

Enzo, Matt, Lane, Hayden and Ragan are all in/at the hot tub.

Hayden to the DR.

Matt: I did my tweets today, and they were insane. They didn't make any sense. One referenced a past season. Said you'd proposed to me with a twist tie.
Ragan: Would you marry me? yeah sure. Cool beans.
--cue Natalie bashing...

Britney/Kathy are on the patio.
Britney: I'm so sleepy
Kathy: Me too.
--Lessa: me three.

General chitchat.

Ragan: Thursday's show, we have to do something as a cast!

Talk turns to the HOH, and how it must have looked...
Matt: wouldn't it have been boring to watch?
Britney: No, it was fun to watch! He was crouched really far.. we knew he was gonna fall, Brendon? because when he did he made it really dramatic.
Ragan: That'll be a fun one to see.
Matt: That last bout of water was brutal! Long and COLD.
Ragan: It was just pouring into my ear.
Britney: That was bad.
Ragan: Hey guys, this is Mike
Lane: This is Mike O
Ragan: I think a couple people liked it when we were making fun of Mike, I heard a couple laugh..

Lavalamps.

back to general chitchat... to catch a predator, etc.

Cams flip to Kathy and Kristen whispering in the bathroom.
Kristen: Everyone in the house, pretty much. I guess. Did he say where he heard that from? Maybe it was just made up..
Kathy: I was all it wasn't nothing I was trying to hide..

...I missed a lot of that.. anyone catch it?

Kristen: you're gonna be ok anyway.
Kathy: I told him, and you know, back there. I won't throw him under the bus, I won't sell myself to the devil. I win it I win it, someone wins, and takes me off, whatever. I won't sell myself to the devil to stay here. I'll walk out the door first.

Kristen: I'm just trying to think if there was ever a time I was there.. I mean, I know I came to him and told him he had my vote. Maybe everyone else did too, maybe that's how he knew.

Bedtime routines continue.

Kristen heads to bed, Lane wanders through to the bathroom, washes his hands.

Kathy: I don't wanna go home.
Lane: What makes you say that?
Kathy: I'm on the block, sweetie.

Lane: Alright, I'm going to bed.
Kathy: I'm right behind you.
Lane: ok.

12:32 Enzo to the DR

All cams flip to the Hot Tub - Britney, Hayden, Ragan and Matt. Talking about some book.
Britney: I bet now she wishes she could go back and wipe that book out of existence
Ragan: Her show was probably the most watched on E!
Matt: The Kardashians?
Ragan: It beats it, and it's five nights a week
Britney: It's a great show, though I think it's awkward that she has to work with her Ex as her boss.
Matt: she's looking old..
Ragan: She's in her 30s. A good looking 40 something, but not like she's 30.
Britney: I hope she plays this at her round table, and says f'all of you..
-- Chelsea Lately? They mention Sarah Silverman too..

Britney: I wish they would wake us up one morning to Britney Spears.

They talk songs - Ragan sings, we get bubbles, then back, then bubbles.

We come back, Britney's inside, Kristen's outside, Kathy's coming out for a last smoke before bed. General chitchat.

We keep going back and forth to bubbles - come back to Kathy talking about roadkill and putting them in other officer's cars as practical jokes, and hanging the hides on road signs with beer cans in their mouths, etc.

Kathy: I get to the call and I'm laughing, and I'm trying to be serious and all I wanted to do was go back and get another picture... It stayed there till the buzzards took it off. Then after that there was another one they'd pose a different way...

Matt goes in to heat up some of their pizza from the last night.

12:50am BBT - General chitchat- so! Bedtime for Lessa! Night ya'll. Someone mind the hamsters!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Rock on Lessa!

I will be sending them go to bed early vibes! LOL

Good night everyone! Sleep sweet when you get there! :)

July 23, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I love Enzo's comment: One of thems going home! Some of the things that come out of his mouth . . . fourget about it!

July 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think I am going to hit the hay Lessa! I will be back in the morning to read all about tonight!

Thanks for keeping us up to date whilst we slumber . . .

July 23, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night! :)

July 23, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hiya Leesa!

July 23, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Katie. :)

July 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping us "Night Owls" entertained, Lessa!

And the "contract" thing would start to explain why all the bashing of BB11. Plus, I am convinced they all watched in while they were in sequester...

July 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey hey hey Lessa! Just jumping in for a few. I seriously wish Regan would stop talking and lending his expertise to Matt. But who knows, it might just pay off.

Gotta wonder what happens to that bag after they pull the names out for the POV comp. Wishing Matt would have dumped it upside down to see if it was "loaded"

July 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

chiming in again...thanks, Lessa for keeping track! So glad to see that none of the feeds are on Rachel and Brendon. Hope I didn't just curse it

July 24, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger DizMan said...

When it flipped to Kristen/Kathy in bathroom, Kathy was saying how Andrew told her the plan is to backdoor Brandon/Rachel and that he has heard that from multiple people.

July 24, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's my two cents on the POV bag being loaded - what are the chances of it being loaded with Brendon and Rachel's names and each only drawn one time? Is it possible? Yes. But, I doubt it as the probability of either of their names being drawn twice would have been more likely than just one of each...

July 24, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

3-you are probably right. But the etu (expect the unexpeted) is still in place.

That said..here goes Ragen again with Matt. I so hope he doesn't get hurt.

Worried about blue tonight. I hope he didn't overload on saltines and carbonation last night. He may have launced himself!

July 24, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

nite nite Lessa and all. Sweetest of dreams

July 24, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Awwww Lessa, I didn't know you were up and blogging. I would have popped in to say hi. I got home about 2 hours ago and started reading from where I left earlier this afternoon. Maybe I'll catch you Sunday. Tomorrow night is another show night and it will be a very late one.

Sleep well. and you too Genie. I see you had a night of comments... 223 of them and I still haven't gotten to those. I'm going to speed read through and get some sleep. GAA starts at 8pm so that means I have to go out in drag in still-daylight. That's NOT pretty. I try to never do it but sometimes ya just gotta.

I'm so excited for GAA and hope I'll come back with a new pic of my Comedy Award... we will see. Everyone tells me I have no real competition and a couple of people always in the know have told me they know. I just don't want to be too disappointed if it goes to one of the other 4. Wish me luck tomorrow.

I told Carolyn if I win I will text her immediately. So IF I do, it will be known by about 10 GaytoR Central Time... 8pm BBT. g'night all. I'm gonna read and sleep. Still a wild two more days, and having to deal with Bonnie too. She may arrive shortly after midnight.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

1more. Every time someone is drawn that they don't want to win, they cry fowl. You are right. if the bag were loaded, a big chance that a name would be drawn more than once. AGP does things I find shady, but that's not one of them.

HG's every year also claim they are going to check the bag to be sure every name is in there. Not sure anyone ever has. If they have that is something we would most likely never know about.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hopefully I'll read the answer in the 223 comments from last post, but Why did they already pick PoV Comp players. Seems to me they rushed that by doing it today.

I'm up for a bit. If I hear anything juicy, I'll pop in with a quick report to get it down for time reference.

Right now, MatGen are showmancing. HA! I do love the way they carry on and obviously get along. They seem to be the best match of the 3 showmances, even if they never do go all "Brokeback Mountain" on us.

Whoever said that cracked me up when I read it. My laugh made the dogs bark. But they bark at everything. You should hear them when I come from my house dressing room in wig, dress and heels.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Speaking of maybe a flashback time. Kristen is in the... forgot what room everyone ca;s it, but the one where everyone goes to relax, away from the bedrooms.

She's looking very contemplative... extremely deep thoughts. Hayden had just walked out but I wasn't on that screen to hear what they may have been saying. Carolyn I expect to see this in TOR.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

He's back but either they are stealth whispering or the control room doesn't have their sound on. all we see is a good shot of Hayden's butt and his feet wiggling as he bends over to talk to her.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

As of now, everyone is in bed and Kristen and Hayden are in their separate beds. They are next to each other, right?

Silence in the BB House.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

If Matt sprouts wood while he sleeps it may be something to run a flag up and salute. Of course I'm going to open two browsers as I read to see if I might catch it.

Carolyn might not be able to post it but I can give time and cam for Flashback if I see it, and you know I will.

Otherwise, g'night YOU!

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Somewhere it was said...

Michelle in Indiana said...

Yay! A week and Genie will be free!!


Michelle, I don't think Genie is ever free. I've heard her 2nd job is being a Dominatrix. They aren't cheap either... or so I hear. Maybe some of us are... I'm always broke. I spend too much on my dungeon toys.

I have to keep Syn in gag balls and he chews through them pretty quickly. BlueMe doesn't. He enjoys it. So does Ry. But the best is Stephen. He manages to talk no matter how tight the gag is tied.

I'm still waiting for Matt to sprout some major wood, but I'm about to give up. He doesn't even move. I have to look very close on full screen to be sure he's still breathing.

He does't even put his hand down his boxers while sleeping. That, I guess, is only a waking habit. It certainly is a habit. That's for sure. I'd think he has crotch critters as much as he goes in there.

This is my final transmission for the night. It won't be long before Carolyn is up to work on TOR.

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS! I almost missed it. Cam 1. Hayden and Kristen are still awake. Once everyone went into deep sleep, Hayden moved to her bed from some stroking... his HAIR... you dirty minded people!

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well, since I'm still awake, one more post.

Tonight, Kristen and Hayden are sleeping in the same bed... the sex bed, but they didn't do any deeds before falling asleep. Not sure when he moved over there but he is there. Who else is sleeping in that room. Andrew was the one to know about them if I remember correctly, but Andrew's a have-not so do they have that room to themselves this week?

:o)

July 24, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below