;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Afternoon & Howie Time!

Following HoH Lockdown on Thursday's the HGs clean house, get gussied up for the Live Show, and have a tech rehearsal. Because CBS & AGP want to make sure we all tune in for the live show, they tend to make sure no info other than the off misleading tidbit makes it to our ears. The feeds become like a game of cat and mouse... and we're the mouse. So... we decided we're not playing that game this season.

Additionally, all the HGs believe there's an endurance comp tonight & having seen the giant build in the backyard, we think they're right.

Endurance Comps play out on the Live Feeds following the live show, and in the event that happens, we'll be here all night updating, as long as it takes until we have a new HoH.

These HGs are intense, and so many of them are athletic, I think we're in for a long night! Now... it's nap time! If you haven't taken advantage of the 3 day Free Trial for the Live Feeds yet, I strongly encourage you to do that now, and get them set up and working on your computer while there's still time to figure out the new set up and deal with any challenges you might encounter.

We'll see you back here in a new top post at 7:50pm Eastern/4:50pm BBT for the Live Show Viewing Party. In the event there is an Endurance Comp, we'll open another new top post where we'll be updating and covering the endurance comp immediately following the live show.

OK... Now... It's time for Howie's Blog!


“Every time she wears a mini-skirt I feel like STD’s have gone air borne.”

Now that is FUNNY!

But Britney and Monet are my two least favorite HG’s. They bad mouth everyone and then they cry like little babies.

Matt is a genius game-wise, as predicted.

I am so glad Rachel didn’t put up Andrew. Now Monet is going home 100% and that brings warm feelings to my heart. Matt has 5 VOTES no problem. 3 from the Brigade, 1 from Brendan and 1 from Andrew.

That was awesome when Matt was trying to sell Andrew (Doctor not a shoe salesman) on his wife’s disease. I knew Andrew wasn’t buying it at all!

I am becoming a bigger fan of the Brigade by the second. Enzo cracks me up. He is the funniest HG by far. Matt is scary smart. I don’t know much about Lane yet except for the fact that he is a TANK.

Hayden might have that BB Factor that Carolyn asked me about. Hayden is very likable, and he is very non-threatening. His downfall will be his future Show-mance with Kristen.

Let’s everyone celebrate tonight when Monet gets canned, and then let’s pray that Britney doesn’t win HOH.


Love,

Jedi Howie



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
~39.99/3 months or 14.99/month~
Don't miss another minute!






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Biskit said...

Love the blog Howie! Im with YOU!
Get out MONET! And PRAY that Britney (who disgusts me) doesnt get HoH!! Everyone jump on the Brigade Train! WOOT WOOT!

July 22, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm REALLY hoping Matt or Brit win HOH this week. It really doesnt matter as long as one of the two in the scary Brenchal showmance goes home. Looking forward to tonight!

July 22, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Biskit said...

I wanna see Lane as HoH. Im thinking he plays a good "dumb". I wanna see what the boy is made of!

July 22, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to Monet leave! Then we can hopefully say goodbye to either Rachel or Brenden. Brenden is 100% using her. She doesn't even know it. Let's be honest folks. He's too smart to make that dumb of a move by day 5. Get rid of that fake showmance asap.

July 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger None said...

I agree, Alice. I would really like to see Rachel or Brendan go home this week. I am so sick of their ''Showmance".

July 22, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Redmond said...

Come on Howie. A Britney HoH win would be all sorts of awesome.

Nobody wants to see 'Brenchel' in control, smooching up in the HoH room for another week.

Britney or Matt for HoH. :)

July 22, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I really wouldn't mind if Britney won HOH tonight. Some of the things that come out of her mouth are awful. But I mind the majority of it amusing, and I think it will move to being more sarcastic and funny once Monet is gone. I'm sure 90% of you would rather watch her going off about someone on the feeds than watching Brenden and Rachel going at it...

Or at least I hope so. lol. I really don't think she is that bad of a person outside of the house. And from watching the power hours, from what they say (who have been in the house) all the ugly comes out of you. Even if it is the exact opposite of how you are outside of the house.

July 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks Howie.. Awesome blog as always!!! I'm 100% with you in everything you said!!

Here's hoping for an endurance HoH competition!! My wife is leaving work early for it!!! (We're west coast)

July 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I also think everyone in the house is way more mean in the comments they make about past seasons. Don't get me wrong, I think for the most part they are all funny, but I don't think people should judge Brit for being mean talking about the people in the house when everyone else makes really rude comments about Nat, Lydia, and the rest of the BB11 house. As well as BB10's Jerry.

July 22, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger pants75 said...

hey all! Very exciting day indeed! I asked a question yesterday and thanks Carolyn for answering as I missed it in your post Now, today if its endurance it starts after eviction correct? So.. if it goes on for hours, when do they reveal the HOH on tv? Sunday? Im confused as its live tonight correct? Or when does the HOH competition officially begin? If this has already been asked I apologize I read all the posts but time wise with work can only skim through the comment sections..

July 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hope brit falls first an then the brigade an then leave Andrew Kathy bren ragen up there.
I hope who ever wins gives bren an rach a brake.
an brit should be out next

July 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger hockeymom237 said...

Anyone that gets rid of Rach, or Brendan is fine by me! I'd love to see Brit do it! Those 2 make me ill!!!

July 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Yea, I get that people are sick of Racheal and Brendan's romance, but I seem to remember when I met my husband..we couldnt keep our hands off each other either, and at least they do it in "private", no PDA's that make the other houseguests uncomfortable..just us..lol. So, I'll give them a pass on that. I just change feeds.

July 22, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brit and Monet....wow what a duo!! All the bashing they do of previous seasons,and like you said Howie,cry like lil babies.I cant wait to see Monet walk out that door tonite.As far as winning HOH??Well,wouldnt mind seeing Kristen,Matt or Andrew,just to see the house get flipped upside down!!Thanks for all your input Howie..its great to hear =)
(Andrea)

July 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all,

I think Lane is a bit of a wildcard. So far he hasn't done anything that stands out and I don't think he is 100% behind the brigade. I am interested in seeing him win HOH just to see what he would do. And to really see if he takes any independent actions.

Any thoughts?

July 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Ginephur said...

Pants, the HoH comp will happen following tonight's live eviction. It will all be live. The comp will continue passed time given on the TV show but will be viewable on the live feeds. TV only viewers will find out who the new HoH is on Sunday's show. Those of us on live feeds and who read the blogs will find out as soon as it happens!

July 22, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Howie... again another great post.

Im not sure Andrew is ready for HoH. But hey, Im hoping if he gets it that he surprises the heck out of me.

I think Britney needs to go home and tend to the tiaras she has at home tarnishing with every word she speaks. Opps forgot she says she doesnt say anything bad thing about anyone...

Thanks Howie for blogging.

July 22, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

pants75,

the comp will start after eviction and if it is actually an endurance comp, we won't know who won until Sunday; unless of course you have the feeds or read the blog here :)

I really hope that there is an endurance comp tonight. This is the first year that I have gotten the feeds and I am excited to watch one :)

July 22, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Pants75... If it IS endurance, then the contest and results will be shown on Sunday -- however with the live feeds you'll see most of it tonight

My motto going into tonight is ANYONE BUT BRITNEY

July 22, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Anyone else think it fishy*pun intended*to have endurance this week. Who is it on slop that they dont want to win this HoH comp??

Just sayin...

July 22, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Enzo's wife's uncle is on with Chelsia and Missy.

July 22, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Punkerbelle said...

I cannot decide who I like. It seems like a slow start to me in comparison to past seasons.

July 22, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

DarkStar: I 100% Agree!!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OCarla: I agree about Lane... I think he was in the wrong place at the wrong time when they formed that alliance... he was in the room and couldn't just walk out or say no because then they would target him... he doesn't seem to be against them, but not really with them either... I think he is just gonna use their protection until something better comes along...

July 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

Just what kind of real punishment did Enzo get for eating? Just a warning? Cause he has been eating cheese and who knows what that he sneaked from the frig all wk. Not just the pizza. Past seasons, anything that obvious would have been dealt w/more severely.

July 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below