;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Brother 12: Thursday Morning, July 22nd

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Live Show Day!! Has Everyone got the Endurance Comp tingles? What say your Spidey Senses??

It's not quite wakey, wakey for the HGs yet, but Enzo's been up since around 8:30am.

Poor Enzo. He looks homeless and destitute in this cap GayTor snapped of him.

Brendon joined him in the Cabana Room right around 9am... and they began commiserating over their shared hunger and lack of good sleep due to being Have Nots.

Both are concerned about needing the energy food provides for the coming HoH Comp.

If you haven't seen the Overnight Report yet, please do! There's quite a lot of important info there vis-a-vis what went down in the house last night & what's on the agenda for today! Here's the direct link: The Overnight Report.

9:17am BBT

Once BB wakes the rest of the HGs or Brendon and Enzo either discover the cure for cancer, or say something funny, I'll begin the morning updating in earnest...

As for now, Enzo's sacked out in the Cabana Room.

Brendon has just emerged from the WC and gone to the kitchen to stare blankly at various objects and to fix himself some Have Not approved sustenance. While he waits on his coffee to brew, Brendon tackles the dirty dishes in the sink.

***Brendon - Really... It's sweet of you to clean up after everyone, but go get some more rest! You're gonna need it for tonight!

9:24am BBT
The HGs have now been locked inside the house with no access to the backyard for over 24 hours. Why? The BB crew has been building a giant comp, and the HGs are all positive it's going to be Endurance, and it's going to be intense. I tend to agree with them.

9:30am BBT
For the second week in a row, BB is being extra nice and giving the HGs a long Thursday sleep in. Even so, some are coming to life. Ragan & Andrew joined the living just a moment ago... Ragan beelined to the bathroom, and Andrew's getting ready to pray.

9:31am BBT
BRB Screen on all Feeds. Wakey Wakey, Houseguests!!! (i hope!)

9:40am BBT
And they're up!!
Cabana Room
Matt, Enzo, Britney, Hayden

Enzo: Ya know how murderers and rapists get to order a special last meal? They should just be on slop.
Britney: You're right. They should be on slop.

A small debate on the humanity of it...

Meanwhile, up in HoH, Rachel's stretching and Kathy's in the bathroom doing her morning routine. At 9:42am, Rachel joins her in there.

Kathy: ♫Walk this way...
Rachel: Do you know I got to do a photo shoot with Steven Tyler?
Kathy: No way!
Rachel: Yeah, I'm on a magazine cover with him.

***If "walk this way" was the wake up song, I think my first instinct about the comp may be correct in that it looks like a balance beam...


***What we don't know is if it's upright or in it's final position as we see it here.

9:44am BBT

BB calls out a few sleeping HGs by name, telling them it's time to get up. 2 minutes later, we go to BRB screen for a moment. When the feeds return, Brendon has joined Rachel and Kathy up in HoH with his slop.

9:46am BBT
The Cabana Crew has grown. It now includes Lane, Ragan, Britney, Hayden & Matt. They're deciding what everyone's outtake videos will be... and they keep singing the theme music...

CUT TO:
HoH Room
Rachel & Brendon

Rachel & Brendon are talking End of Endurance Deal Making, in terms of who he should trust and who he shouldn't. He'd consider taking a dive at the end, if it's to a trusted person, just to avoid getting blood on his/their hands for next week, and to enable them both to compete in the following HoH.

Brendon: If Kristen wins, she's going for Britney, right?
Rachel: Yeah, but we can't be sure on anyone but ourselves...
Brendon: I know we can count on Andrew...
Rachel: I would say that either you or Andrew have to win.
Brendon: I agree...

Brendon says he trusts Andrew long term... meaning 3 to 4 weeks.




Rachel: Alright. I trust you with your decision. And I will super watch to see how people compete today, and I'll let you know... Because Ragan's right, if anyone looks like they're throwing comps...
Brendon: I bet you Britney goes down pretty quick...
Rachel: Why??
Brendon: Cuz she's gonna be looking for a new.. Well, not new, she's already with Enzo... I had considered Hayden.. But he's starting to get uncomfortable and afraid again.. If it's anything with spinning, I guarantee Enzo's out fast. He's already said he can't spin. And if it's something with holding up your own body weight, lane's gonna be out fast. I think my strongest competitors will be Ragan and...

Rachel compares an Endurance comp to yoga. Brendon disagrees, and says he'll have a tremendous advantage because he's done marathons, and that's all about pushing through.

10:05am BBT
BB: Matt, please come to the Diary Room.

HoH Comp talk continues up in HoH, now with Kathy as well... They're talking about the potential different types of Endurance Comps and who will exceed at each type.

***HoH Lockdown should be starting pretty soon.

Talk turns to clothing for tonight... Rachel assures Kathy that production will tell them what to do. Kathy goes downstairs.

Rachel: I have faith in you.
Brendon: Good. That's all I need.

They again debate the pluses and minuses of them winning back to back HoHs...

Brendon: The ideal situation is..
Rachel: Andrew winning.
Brendon: Yes. Because he wants Matt out.
Rachel: And then we can compete together next time...

CUT TO:
10:18am BBT
Kitchen

Downstairs, we've got a kitchen full of HGs involved in food prep, breakfast and cleanup.



Matt: We've got like 10 more minutes til we've gotta be upstairs.

Lots of scurrying about...

CUT TO:
10:26am BBT
Jumanji Room
Matt & Ragan

Ragan confirms Matt's got Andrew's vote. As they're talking, Monet comes in to continue packing and talk turns to fashion advice... and..

Matt: Packing. I can't believe it's week 2 and I'm packing. But.. ya know who else packed week 2?
Ragan: Dan.
Matt: And Jordan. I'm either goin' home, or I'm going all the way. Play big to win big.
Ragan: That's all you can do.



10:33a

Matt: Keepin' my gloves handy for that endurance competition...

**First time I've heard any of the BB12 HGs mention gloves. I was wondering about that...

Ragan: So we have to be up there at 10:45. We'll probably stay up there til 11:45.. Then it'll be like 5 more hours til the action.
Matt: If you start hearing my name tossed around, will you tell me?
Ragan: Of course. But I think you'd know by now..
Matt: I think I've got Lane by now... Enzo I'm sketchy on... And I think I've got Andrew. He told me I did again this morning.
Ragan: (whispers) I don't think he's gonna try to win.

Monet returns. And goes...

Ragan: This is gonna be an intense day... from beginning to end.
Matt: Yes it is. I don't even know what to say in my speech yet.

Matt tells Ragan he doesn't hold anything against Rachel, saying it's the lesser of 2 evils for her.

Matt: What do you think the numbers will be? 5-4? 6-3?
Ragan: I think 5-4. I think Andrew's lying to you. Also, Brendon and Rachel asked me if I knew anything about the numbers...

Monet passes back in and out...

Matt: He didn't ask what your vote was gonna be? He just asked about the numbers?

10:41am BBT - BRB Screen for a minute and when we return, the Jumanji Room is empty, and the HGs are filing up the staircase for the HoH Lockdown.

10:44am - HoH Lockdown begins! The HGs are happy chatty for the moment... Then they fall into silence...

11:14am BBT - Laying amidst a sea of napping HGs on the HoH bed, Matt is alert and planning...







Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
~39.99/3 months or 14.99/month~
Don't miss another minute!






Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Dishers!

I'm excited for tonight, I hope we get what we're waiting for. It sounds to me like not too many people will be really trying to win. I've heard Ragan, Andrew and Hayden say they don't want to win. I do think Kristen will try because she has Brittany to target. I don't think Enzo or Lane will try too hard unless Brendon is still up there. Brittany will have guns blazing as will Brendon. Kathy...well we all know Kathy is most likely not capable of winning an endurance comp but I guess you never know!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Just a reminder, to me too because I always forget.

HAPPY HOUR
Chelsia and Missy Live!
July 22 at 6pm ET

Join Chelsia and Missy every Thursday for Happy Hour. They're taking your phone calls in a live video chat! Call 877-448-6639. Watch and call!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love endurance comps, you really get to see who wants to win the game...

July 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Oh Carolyn ... will you please tell me where to go to see the HoH blog??? I can't find it on the CBS website anywhere. Thanks Ronnie

July 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

GaYToR, I agree Kathy needs to step it up! And I agree the rat convo was out of line.

Stephen, thanks for the photo explanation...guess I am just old! LOL! And congrats on your job!

July 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Enzo: Only death penalty people get to choose last meals... Rapists aren't death-penalty eligible, neither are most people convicted of murder...

I guess we should add Enzo to the list of dumb people because he doesn't know basic facts?

July 22, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Good Morning all!

i think we are in for a fun filled endurance HoH comp, i am imagining a lot of upper body strengh will be required???

after watching the show last night i have to wonder if the TV only crew knows there is a competitor on the show named Kristen?

it looks like Britney is moving on and branching out beyond Moan-A, she sees it a fait accompli, imo.

Matt to me is a combo of Ronnie and Dan, knows the game, thinks and strategizes but like Ronnie undersetimates his competition.

I am hoping kristen wins HoH, and puts up Enzo and Lane, then we watch what is stronger her intuition or her showmance.

GO Intuition!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Michelle: LOL! I can just relate, everyone ALWAYS asks me why I do that in so many pictures... I have no clue why... my guess is just I hate my smile so I try and do other things! haha

July 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Good call on "Walk This Way" the songs normally have a meaning that isn't obvious at the time! :-)

July 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger SexySlavetoy said...

is it just me, or do Brenden and Andrew have a super tight bond? "2 people have been life long frieds or known each other for life" I never see them talking for long periods of time.. but Brenden REALLY trusts him!

July 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

The only people that actually WANT to win HOH are Brendon (?), Kathy, and Kristin...if it's endurance will it be that good??

July 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Carolyn, in TOR you asked for a link to the HoH blog. If you don't already have it...here it is:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/community/hoh_blog/

July 22, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger SexySlavetoy said...

Is it just me or does Brenden and Andrew have a super tight bond? "2 people have been life long friends or known each other all their lives". Brenden REALLY trust Andrew yet you never see them talking. Even when Andrew said he would go up as a pawn but pretty much called Rachel out saying she is losing a super tight ally. When Brenden and Andrew do talk, its only for a minute.

July 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Our local CBS station is using last nights BB episode as part of a contest. I better win! :)

July 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning!

I will try my hardest to be here in time for the live show. I have to go move a bunch of stuff into storage.

I hope you are all having a fabulous day!!

((hugs))

July 22, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Moni: I don't think its that those 3 only want to win... I think its that there are certain people who are WILLING to drop if CERTAIN people are the only ones left... as we all know... those CERTAIN people are rarely the last few standing... I think most people will stay in at this point..

For example: Andrew will drop IF Hayden and Kristen are the only ones left... the odds of those two being the only ones left are pretty small...

But even if that isn't the case, this early in the game I wouldn't want tobe HOH either... I would want other people doing my dirty work. For JURY votes I guess it makes sense to be HOH early so the people you are resonsible for aren't on the jury BUT its hard to get to the end to even need to votes if you make enemies early on...

July 22, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If It's balance beam I like Kristens chances. She's got the best posture this sloucher has ever seen.
But dammit little feet are an advantage to. I wonder who has little feet? Brit is gonna feel like she's walking a two lane highway.

July 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I need to go shower and shave.... I am starting to look like Jesus over here with a few days of no shaving. LOL!

I'm gonna do that and then add stuff to my outline for a bit and Ill be back to comment and update myself with the posts in an hour or so! :-)

July 22, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'll be back eventually. one-hand typing right now as I am on hold with AT&T

SCREAM!!!!!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Here's hoping there is another "house meeting" aka smackdown during the HOH lockdown!

Random Thought: Is Julie not doing HOH interviews on the live shows anymore?! I can't remember if she did it with Hayden last week...

With Rachel it isn't so relevant because we kinda know her stance on everything and everyone right now but with future HOHs I think it would be insightful to the viewers to see where their heads are REALLY at!

July 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I need to go shower with Stephen. Help him wash his Stephen bits.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Johnny: I like Kristen's chances if it is balance based as well... although small feet are really more advantageous when doing tricks on balance beams, not so much the walking... balance is more important in that case... Well if your feet are MASSIVE then small feet are advantageous but I think the difference between Brit and Kristen will be negligible and it will come down to balance for those 2

I am kinda hoping it starts as like a 18 inch wide beam... then after time, parts of it fall off to narrow at the sides until it gets down to a standard 4 inch beam and then it stays but they start getting water thrown on them and all that fun stuff...

And of course the beam will be moving up and down at points...

Maybe like a twister type thing where there are colored portions of the beam (although the pictures seems to indicate this isn't the case but they may have not been done building yet) and they have to go walk to certain portions of the beam and be in a certain position for a fixed amount of time... If they have to go into positions then small feet is an advantage

July 22, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning All!!1

I may be alone here, but I would love for Andrew to win tonight. Just for the fact that he has really been treated crappy IMO and everyone would try to be sucka** sweet.

He really deserves a break, I actually feel really badly for him. He hasnt done anything to deserve to be such an outcast.

July 22, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Goodmorning Carloyn and Dishers:) I'm curious to see how differently and early in the season endurance comp plays out with deals and alliances. I definately think AGP threw it together because of the Sab twist being shot down so quickly :)

July 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have a question before we go into an endurance comp. I have been using my laptop this year. A lot of times when I am trying to watch the feeds they will keep cutting out and loading (kind of like when you tube videos freeze because they can't load fast enough)

Since my computer is different this year and the feeds are different I am not sure which one is causing it. Has anyone else experienced this problem. I did try uninstalling and downloading the newest flash player.

July 22, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon, when I get the loading message, I just hit refresh and it self corrects. If it doesn't work the 1st time, I do it again.

July 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK! :) Now I get to say hello to everyone! Yayyy!!

Hi Kas! :) I'm super psyched too! I *love* endurance comps on the feeds!

Hey GayTor! :) Thanks for the reminder!!

Hi Pamela!! :) Me too!

Hi BBFanaticinTX :)CindyLouWho posted the link here in this comment section.

Hi Michelle in IN! :)

Hi Stephen! :)

Hi LScott! :)

Hi SexySlaveToy! :)

Hi Moni! :)

Hi CindyLouWho! :) Thank youuu!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning everyone!

I'm excited to see who the next HOH is and how the week unfolds. I agree at how horrible Rachel's blog is. Not only the spelling/grammar but also the content. I think I've mentioned before that my degree is in biochem. After years of learning how to spell science terminology a lot of simpler words escape you, LOL.

July 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sexy - There is no lifelong friends pair in the house. It was something the saboteur said to wreak havoc on the HGs, not us.

Morning, JulieB!! :) hugs!

Morning, Johnny5! :) I agree with Brit having a definite advantage on a balance beam...

Morning, Crisi!! :) You are not alone! At all!!!

Good Morning, MissLissa! :) I♥Endurance!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Boquida!! :0)

July 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Can someone tell Rachel she looks so much better without those extensions.

July 22, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well, AT&T wasn't so bad after all. The hardest thing to do was navigate their website to fine a number where I could talk to a real person because my needs couldn't be handled on the site. I did the survey and gave them a pathetic review.

Speaking of pathetic reviews, I'm giving Rachael's HoH Blog an even worse one. That was the hardest and most painful thing I've read in my life. She may be a chemist but I'm sure she failed English Comp 101. I ramble and have forgotten most of those rules but at the time I got a 4.0 in that class.

I think if she had said 'MY MAN' one more time I would have had to grab the bucket. She's obviously very insecure and is in desperate need of a man in her life at all times. I can't wait for Jane to tear into that one.

Now... to take a break. I need my afternoon nap more than ever so I will be ready for the Live Viewing Party tonight and then on to the Endurance All-Nighter.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor! Dirty Bird! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor:

I just looked at your profile on here and 2 things:

(1) I keep To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar on my DVR at all time... never to be deleted!

(2) Even though I will probably start as a public defender, I do want to eventually maybe work for the ACLU and do litigation for civil liberties... A teacher I have had for 3 classes now was president of the ACLU for 12 years (Nadine Strosse-- first woman president) and she has already given me a sparkling letter of rec! :-)

July 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I just have a question. Why is there a HOH lockdown anyway. What is production doing during the time they are locked in HOH? Just curious?

July 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Re Rachel's Blog, I could overlook the grammar and spelling mistakes, we all do it. And the gangsta talk and what ever she was trying to portray, well that's just Rachel. But to sit there and regurgitate the whole week's happenings? We saw the show sweetie - that's what I had a problem with. Although, she's an open book, so it's not like we would have learned the workings of her mind.

I do have to say, telling Brittany and Matt that she gave a shout-out to their fiance/wife was a nice game move - not sure if it'll help but it was good.

July 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Was it good for you Stephen? I'm all aglow.

Re: your career plans. That is so amazingly admirable. To help those who need it the most is one of the most satisfying things I can think of. I can see from just knowing you on here you will go very far with ACLU. I'd be willing to say you might be that organization's president some day.

Back to On Topic... I see they are on HoH lockdown. You could hear a pin drop. I had to look at the feeds to be sure my sound hadn't gone out again.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

KAS: AMEN about Rachel's blog! I thought every single person disagreed with me on that! Say all you want about the actual substance of it, but to call her stupid and question her degree in chemistry because she doesn't double check online blog messaging and puts the style she speaks in to her writing... a bit much!

July 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Thanks for the kind words Gaytor!

July 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

GaYTor........Stephen bits!.....LOL,LOL

July 22, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Gang :)

It's nap time in the BBDish HQ! ;)

We've got to be at our very best for the potential Endurance Comp tonight!

See you back here at 7:50pm Eastern for the Live Show Viewing Party!

In the meantime, check out the New Top Post for details on tonight & Howie's newest blog on BB12.

xoxo,

Carolyn

July 22, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LOL! How did the convo start to focus on my bits? LOL

July 22, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I can't wait until Matt gets called out for his medical lie about his wife... Andrew can't keep the doctor thing secret forever can he?! I hope Matt gets called out in the house and not afterwards at the reunion

July 22, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger TapestryInTheDark said...

I think the comp might be something where they have to hold onto a ladder while it does stuff. If you look at the setup there are a bunch of ladders at the bottom and it looks like there is a track for each.

I bet they will move and spin! tee hee - what a fun comp!

July 22, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger pants75 said...

Hey all! Exciting Day!!! So because I dont have the live feeds I watch the tv only and come here OFTEN I agree, Kristen is the most un-aired House Guest EVER!
So I asked this earlier and Carolyn thanks for answering as I missed it in the link.. So I read all the links and skim through the comments as being at work Im crunched for time. I still dont understand something.. Tonight on tv the eviction is live and its my understanding the HOH competition is also live? So if its endurance and does go on for hours, when do we find out who wins HOH on tv? another day? I just dont get how that part works, and I havent watched BB for a couple seasons and I dont remember So if someone could help this pea brain understand I would appreciate it!

July 22, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey dishers,

I have been off the dish for quite a while and miss just being on here on a regular basis.

Carolyn I have a question for you that I hope you will be able to answer. As far as the live call in chat shows on Super Pass do they get archived because I never can watch Jennelle or Missy and Chelsia since they don't archive them. I was able to watch at Home with Jordan and she is still as cute as ever :) It's a bummer if they are not archiving the other two chat live shows for us though:( Can you clear this up?

thanks,
indigoprince

July 22, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

PANTS: TV only people will see the very start of the competition and then will not find out the winner until Sunday's show and then nominations will take place in that episode as well. Of course, we at the dish get to see the competition play out in its entirety on the feeds (or if you don't get them you can check here for updates as the night goes on) and see who wins HOH at some points tonight between 9pm and 3 or 4am in the morning Eastern Time (comps sometimes don't last that long, and I don't think one has lasted longer than that early in the morning but anything is possible!)

July 22, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below