;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Brother 12: Tuesday Afternoon, July 20th

Tuesday afternoon finds Britney's hateful bunch growing...

12:45pm BBT
Kitchen
Lane, Britney, Matt, Hayden

Lane goes to the sliding glass door.

Lane: oh! I see the reflection of love making.
Britney/Monet: oooh!
Matt: Does America really like that?
Lane: America loves that.

They gather at the kitchen counter to watch. Hayden goes over to the sliding glass door for a better view.


Lane and Britney provide a running commentary.

Britney: So what do you think we should do tonight?
Lane: My abs.
Britney: What about my boobs?

Matt: You're so much better than sock puppets.

Lane: Do you think they'll have a relationship after the show?
Matt: I think after he gets kicked out next week, he'll have a million girls after him... You have to admit it, he's a great looking guy..
Britney: I'm the wrong person to ask. I think Hayden will get girls, because he's a genuine guy.

Britney: My abs... hehe.. Lane, I thought you might've wanted to kill yourself earlier.. Having to listen to him go on for an hour about his workouts.

Lane: He reminds me of a praying mantis.
Britney: No, he's like a t-rex on his last legs... Like a terminally ill t-rex.

Lane: It'll be very interesting to see how the tv portrays us.

***Mm hmm

Lane's got a new game - Memory wall sex positions. He points at 2 HGs and asks Britney and Matt what the sex position would be. When he gets to Rachel, he pairs her with Andrew, and both Matt and Britney say she would have to be hired.

12:58pm BBT
Rachel enters the kitchen area. The game comes to an end... Clearly. Brendon enters a few moments later, and the air of conversation jumps out of the gutter. Lunch preparations and eating are under way for all of them. For Matt, this means a huge bowl of ice cream.

1:03pm BBT
Kristen joins the bunch in the kitchen.

1:13pm BBT
Half of the HGs are still gathered in the kitchen, joking around and eating... The rest are giggling in the orange room.

While things are on the calm side, we're going to take a little blog break. BBDish will resume updates at 4pm BBT. Until then... Enjoy the feeds! And please, someone mind the creatures! They do tend to misbehave.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids
have fun from the sidelines, and join us?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I don't get this group, Lane - Britney - Matt

Can we make Labotomy out of their names ;0 Nope, no 'o's'

Back to the drawing board . . .

July 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

they are the mean girls monet an brit, they need to get a life an not be so catty i hope brit leaves next week

July 20, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lmao at Rachel! Whataburger does NOT have chili cheeseburgers!

July 20, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Britney cracks me up, not the mean name calling, but she does say some really funny stuff :)

July 20, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Where is our mistress of the Sea today? I miss her! :)

July 20, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie can't come play today, so you're stuck with just me. ;)

I've been up and at it since 3am their time. I thought 20 minutes would do me, but I need to take a real break, so I can be refreshed for later on...

Starting now..

I'll be back and updating by 4pm BBT.

Until then, Enjoy the feeds!

And someone, please mind the creatures!

July 20, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Afternoon ev1,
Well last night I had given Matt some leeway with his convo w/Ragan. Thinking maybe he was becoming a decent guy. But he showed his hand this AM. It may be said he is playing both sides, however all the info he takes in only flows in one direction and that is to the Brig.
I feel they would be better served voting Matt out this week since it is an only chance for some time. B/A can be sent home any time by anyone else who is fed up with them. I still feel somewhat as Ragan does that it will be best for them to get Bren out. He is dragging Rach game down, and it appeared Ragan dont respect him anyway.

July 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Enjoy, Lovely Carolyn.

:)

July 20, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger jackiec said...

jluvsturtles here I am!! and yes Brit., cracks me up also sometimes!

July 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Okay, I think Britney and Monet can be very catty and vicious, but when Britney & Lane were starting the whole B/R thing they could have gotten on a role. Could have gotten to be better than the 'sock puppets'. They weren't being that off, B/R do think they are the best looking and it was pretty funny IMO. There are times when some of the things that come out of the mouth Rachael are pretty egotistical (sp) and think that is what bothers me. The whole 'look at me and my boobs and my brain and I can control all guys' is what is bothering me right now. There are times I really think she likes Brendon and then times I am not sure...guess that is what bothers me about the relationship. And at times Brendon seems so level headed some times and then at times he seems controlled by other parts. Sorry, I am rambling. Think I am still trying to figure it out and I am perplexed hourly! LOL

July 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

OMG....Britney does not need a gun!

July 20, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Lane just asked B and M who they think America likes least....I couldn't hear but I think they referred to Kathy and Kristin.

July 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Just an observation as I sit here and talk to myself....there are no chess players this year.

July 20, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Redmond said...

I love Britney and Lane, they provide some much needed humour amongst all the face-sucking and boredom provided by the rest of the housemates.

A Britney HoH win on Thursday would be glorious. :D

July 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I'm loving Britney. She may be way too snippy but at least it's entertaining. It's far better than the Rachel and Brendon show. Something about it makes it one of the least believable showmances in history. Maybe it's because it started so early. Maybe it's because Brendon barked up Annie's tree first and thus Rachel was his second option. Maybe it's because Rachel tells us every three seconds that she's a chemist yet any science discussion she has is typically Brendon doing all of the talking while see appears completely out of her depth.

Here's hoping Rachel and Brendon leave after Monet so we don't have to see them in sequester.

July 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I think that Matt is more of a threat than Monet but I don`t think that they can get the votes to get him out.

July 20, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I think Britney will be a different person with Monet out of the house.She acts different when its just her and the guys.She can be pretty funny in a sarcastic way but when she's with Monet they give new meaning to 'meow-meow'.

July 20, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephanie from the West Coast said...
I don't get this group, Lane - Britney - Matt

Can we make Labotomy out of their names ;0 Nope, no 'o's'


OMG Stephanie!!!! That's the best comment of the day, maybe so far this season and it might make #1 of the whole season. LOVE IT!

Alex, I'll take 'LABATAMY' for $1000

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below