;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Late Night with Lessa time!

And also, my Friday! Which means I don't have to work tomorrow! So I'll be here until I pass out or they put me to sleep. Heh. Any bets on what happens first?

Currently - There's a whole crew in HOH, chatting about things. Hayden, Kristen, Rachel, Brendon, Kathy and Ragan. They're chatting about competitions, and how they're not all geared to be balanced.

Ragan: You don't plan for best - you plan for worst case scenario.
Brendon: And you want as many options to win as possible.
Ragan: Her thought is Rachel. Her second thought is who do I put up against her.
Rachel: She told me specifically Kristen and Andrew. But it wouldn't shock me to have her switch that and backdoor Brendon.
Kathy: Or me.
Rachel: You won't be her main target. Me, Kirsten.. I don't know why - she doesn't like girls.
Ragan: She doesn't.
Kathy: Kristen hasn't done anything to her - she's close to her age, is hot, and she wants to be the center of attention. I'm 20 years older, I'm nothing to her, I'm old.. Kristen hasn't done anything to her, that's just how girls think.
Kristen: Or she sees me as a strong competitor.
Rachel: Who do you think she'd try to backdoor?
Kristen: You.
Brendon: Think I'd punch her out.

Meanwhile - downstairs, the boys were playing pool, but now Matt is sitting on the washing Machine, Monet has moved from the hot tub to join Andrew and Britney on the patio. Monet's eating, getting ready for the night's Stockade.

Monet: Have all the rooms been checked, are we sure that's who's up there?
Andrew: Yeah.

Matt and Enzo go inside, and hit the Cabana room.

Matt: I guarantee she's strong arming. You gonna put them up if you get it?
Enzo: F'yeah! I gave her a hug upstairs, when it was just me and her. Things change.
Matt: You didn't promise Brendon.
Enzo: I'll go, "I promised you. That's the game."
Matt: Take out the power players when you can. I'm gonna fight balls in this HOH man. If Hayden's smart, he'll bail on that room first, so that he can tell us.
Enzo: We'll have time to talk.
Matt: I can't believe no one suspects the Brigade. One or two, but not all four.
Enzo: We gotta make these next couple weeks.

Checking in upstairs again:

Rachel: If I call out Matt and put him up, and he wins HOH?
Brendon: I said you gotta know though, you can't put us up as pawns.
Ragan: I don't know who he'd put up, because he's never said.
Rachel: I don't think he'll put up Britney - he has something with Enzo, who's working with Britney and Monet.
Ragan: I just don't know. The ball has to roll, and see where it goes. There's no telling. I can tell you us being up here having this conversation - only solidifies that conversation downstairs. I mean if I were in their shoes, I'd be all.. this is how this is.
Rachel: Everyone's outside, Hayden?
Hayden: Yeah.
Brendon: Doesn't really matter - let's just assume they're all hanging out.
Kathy: I think the Enzo, Monet and Britney thing has been from up front, because when Monet was hanging with me, I was telling Kristen some things, they were trying to get in my head, when I was sick and not paying attention..and it didn't even exist.

Brendon: I think Monet knows she's going home.
Kathy: They were having a conversation on the patio - they forgot I was sitting there having a cigarette, and they were all, "I can't wait till we can eat cookies together next week."
Rachel: To each other?!
Kathy: Yeah!
Hayden: wow - that just solidifies how stupid Britney is.
Kathy: Monet's weakness is cookies - I'm getting p*ssy, so I'm gonna make cookies for breakfast and you guys can eat them all day! We got to drive them crazy a little bit, they're getting too comfortable! I can't win competitions but I can F*** with their heads!

Rachel: Ragan, are we the nerd herd?
Ragan: We might be...



Matt and Monet are talking in the hall by the bathroom.
Matt: We just gotta hope it's Andrew and not me - if it's me....

CUT TO:
Backyard
Matt, Lane, Monet, Britney

And they (Matt, Lane, Monet, Britney) break out the bean bags and play in the backyard again - using the stocks this time!

Britney's good: Face it, I'm kinda a big deal.
Matt: you are!
Britney: Kinda a big deal in the bag world. Kinda a big. deal.

Enzo's playing pool on his own in the background.

CUT TO:
11:26pm BBT
HoH Room

Brendon: Why I want to think that far head? That's two weeks - that's a lot of time.
Ragan: For things to happen, blow up..
Brendon: Sometimes you have to let things play out before you make up your mind. It's an hourly game.

Downstairs:
Matt: Ring the bell! Ding ding ding! The Stock Market is open!

Ragan: The least amount of drama is to tell him he's absolutely 100% a pawn. Rather than the call out mode..
Kristen: ...and we know what really happened - so we can tell them whenever.
Rachel: They're going to try to turn us against each other. Something's gonna happen.
Ragan: I was in the shower last night, and going over things, and I'm like what if... and I don't believe it to be true, but I'm like what if Annie leaves and is pissed off - and the Saboteur is like, you want to do a message to piss everyone off and...
Kristen: Think about it - they let her lie to us once, why not twice..
Ragan: And here we are laughing week one! We got her out week one! That's hilarious television! Expect the unexpected..
Rachel: and who knows... after the POV, who's to say we don't get another ha ha ha message?
Ragan: There's so much that could happen... I don't think it's likely, but..
Brendon: We're paranoid.
Everyone laughs.

Rachel: We're all making it to week five. I just want to make sure everyone in this room makes it to Jury.

Ragan: Anyone not leaving this week should be over the moon.
Rachel: Yeah, we have to think chess, though, not checkers. Do you think that we could get Lane...
Ragan: that's too far ahead.
Hayden: If Britney and Monet go home...
Kristen: It won't matter, the house will come together, and split in a different way.

Ragan: This Thursday...
Kathy: We're gonna look stressed...
Ragan: If it was endurance? It would be the stupidest week to do a quiz.. just the look in people's eyes grabbing a rope, or sticking a pole up their a** they'll be all I'm uncomfortable, but I'm not moving!

Talk moves to Evel Dick and Zach's final three endurance...

Ragan: BB doesn't mess around!

Rachel: Are you sure Andrew won't turn...
Kristen: If you don't put him up, absolutely not. He doesn't like any of them.
Brendon: Enzo called him a child molester! He doesn't like Monet, can't stand Britney, Enzo called him that.. yeah.
Kathy: ...and he likes us. He's smart too. He pays attention. We need him.
Brendon: He's paying attention to what's going on.
Ragan: He's a smart guy. He's a solid player. I'd like him to have a sweet vindication moment, winning HOH, getting wine he can drink, food he can eat. He's earned it. I want him to have his moment.
--Everyone agrees.

Ragan: When you tell Andrew what's up? Tell him that everyone agrees that he's too valuable - it's true, and it'll make him feel good.
Brendon: Yeah, it is. and he was worried..
Ragan: I don't blame him.
Kathy: I'm scared they would too.

Kathy: We gotta lock in a decision now, and be done with it, and give it a rest. It'll be crazy after tomorrow.
Rachel: Right now they think they both have a chance. I think when they know she's going home? They'll rattle cages.

Ragan: I've been seeing it... Britney, I've heard her saying stuff about me. Things like, Where was Ragan during the blackout - she was throwing names out, all but her. I heard her say once "I love Ragan but..." and I didn't hear what came after, but you never say "I love Ragan, but he's also the most wonderful person in the world.." I see both sides of the logic, but you can't have both sides - I'm sure Britney will scramble and say whatever.

Brendon: She might run herself into the ground for next week anyway. We've five days left as have nots, she'll be going crazy.

-- They talk more about possible Endurance, and how they're not eating, and it's an advantage. Unfortunately there has never been a week 3 endurance HOH - I'm calling it on week 4 at the ABSOLUTE earliest. 4 or 5. Mark my words. :)

Downstairs - they're trying to figure a way to break up the meeting upstairs. Upstairs, they're fizzing out a bit finally, Ragan wants to go get something to eat, and they're winding down.

Ragan: the first out was the saboteur, second leaving with 10k.
Kristen: Think about the person that comes in third.
Hayden: Making the jury is key.
Brendon: And then, you know, like Enzo. Do you want him in the house to pick who he likes more? He's not gonna pick based on game.
Ragan: I want people to tell me at final two, if I get there to ask the question, I want them to be able to tell me the moves they made. I want to hear I did this.

And we're lather rinse repeating, again. Britney out week 3, or 4. She'll put Rachel and Brendon up, so on, so forth.

Downstairs:
Britney: They have the exact number of people to vote. They're making deals. They have five, Rachel can't vote. If you two are up, we're only four.
Monet: Even if you got one to come over, you tie the vote..
Matt: You can't tie the vote this week.
Monet: You just need to get one person over. We know it's me, we just don't know who they're putting up.
Britney: Do you want me to make it easy and not use the veto on myself?
--Everyone laughs.

Matt: Is it after midnight?
Monet: I want to go to sleep too - I know we have to do that, and you know they're not gonna do that until That Upstairs is over.

They start talking about the Decade argument, and then new topic
Andrew: The Yeti monster - is it real?
Matt: It's part of the alliance upstairs.

Everyone heads downstairs...
Andrew: Here comes someone
Matt: They're all headed downstairs! It's like a train of A**holes!

Someone asks Lane to come upstairs...
Matt: She summoning him? She upstairs with a cigar, like the godfather?

Rachel, Brendon, Lane and Enzo go back upstairs. They ask Kathy to give her five minutes, and she slips out as they tease her about saying "fixin"

Rachel: Where are your heads at? Do you want to keep Monet here, or don't you care?
Enzo: Don't care - what's your call?
Rachel: I'm asking the house.
Enzo: Long as it's not me, I don't give a Sh*t.
Rachel: I want to know what the house wants, and not make waves, so.
Enzo: You think the house would vote Andrew out?
Rachel: I just want to know where your heads at.
Enzo: If it's Andrew and Monet, I don't care goes home.
Lane: If I was HoH, I'd want a person who was a threat to me to go.
Rachel: So you're ok with whoever I want. Whoever I put up...
Enzo: Monet goes home. Goes home with ten thousand dollars.
Rachel: Yeah, she gets to go home with 10 gs in two weeks.
Enzo: She's a genuine girl, she cries all the time, 10gs, go home.
Rachel: You're not gonna put me and Brendon up?
Enzo: I gave you a hug that time.
Rachel: Whoever goes up will be mad, and I think they'll come after me and Brendon...

Rachel: The way I see it, there's two weeks, two people that need to go, maybe even three, two for sure. Two after this till the jury, possibly three. Two that need to go that are sneaky and spinning lies and webs, and...
Brendon: ...causing drama
Rachel: and if you get to the Jury house? If I'm in the final two, I don't want people spinning lies to work the vote... you need people who will vote for the game.
Enzo: Exactly, they played a good game, that they're loyal that, it has to go like that.
Rachel: Monet goes this week, and two more..
Lane: I'm on the same page as Brendon with competitors staying in the game, you haven't been on my radar.
Enzo: There's a couple floaters, I know that.
Rachel: and there's a couple that's playing both sides, all the game.
Enzo: I like that we're on the same page - they're always in the HOH... then down there.
Rachel: Once we get to jury, the competitors, the 9, then game f'in on. Obviously Brendon and I will still be in an alliance - we're all in the jury we've proved ourselves...
Brendon: At that point the game might be a little cleaner, a little less drama... as competitors, we'd play a cleaner game.
Rachel: People know it's not personal, it's a game.
Enzo: I can tell you're genuine, plus when Annie was spitting all that Sh*t, and you got up and was like, I like being here, and you were genuine.
Rachel: Exactly, I don't want to play dirty. I want to play, compete, bring it on. And being a female playing against all you guys, I feel I can bring it on just like you, and I think it means something in season 12.

A bit of lather rinse repeat - bashing season 11, and the key moves they've made,etc.

12:16 - Lavalamps. And back a couple minutes later. They're still at it upstairs, and Matt, Hayden and Kristen are at the hot tub, (Hayden in the hot tub) Kathy on the patio, talking about working out, and drinking.

Matt: I think there will be reason to drink tomorrow.

Cam switch to inside, Monet and Britney are at the kitchen counter.

Monet: She obviously can't be trusted. If one of us had just won the HOH, it'd all been different.

Upstairs, Enzo and Lane leave the HoH room.
Brendon: I'm so proud of you. You did really good.
Rachel: I trust that Lane is smart enough to see..
Brendon: Lane gives me his word, he's genuine on his word.

Britney heads upstairs...

Britney: What are you doing?
Rachel: Making out.
Britney: What is going on? Things just got really crazy and awkward. Everyone was downstairs and tried to come up and they said you wouldn't let them in, and it got crazy. Andrew's freaking out right now... Matt's freaking out. People are having total panic attacks. Hayden, Kristen and Kathy come to the back yard and Kathy's acting weird. And I ask her what's wrong, and she says, "nothing, I'm tired." And I asked her where she'd been, and she said "We're talking, it was obvious we were talking!" and I sat there in silence with her for like five minutes, and I went inside. I don't know what went down...
Rachel: Nothing went down, it's week two.. no one's on the cameras...
Britney: They scattered like roaches! The only one who's safe is me, with PoV... I'm like, what's going on... Everyone who didn't come up here feels like they're going up on the block.
Rachel: I talked to everyone tonight... just not at the same time. That's because I don't feel comfortable talking to them all at the same time. It'd be stupid, second of all people will say what they want to say.
Britney: I feel like Kathy bit my face off, and people are acting weird around me..
Rachel: You're name wasn't mentioned, at all.
Britney: I've not felt that awkward since I've been here.
Rachel: When I went on the block? How you feel? That's what happens.

12:28 Checking in with Lane and Matt, who are playing pool... quietly. Very funny boys, you were talking until I upped the volume! Harumph. From what I gathered - they want the Brigade to meet in private asap, and they think Hayden can get Kristen to vote with them.

Matt: Everything was we? We we wee?
Lane: Yeah.
Matt: F'her.
Lane: ..and obviously it was a lie... The whole house besides us was up there.


CUT TO:
12:33 am BBT
Brendon goes to check in on Andrew...

Andrew: again, just do what you gotta do.
Brendon: We know you're a strong player, we don't want you to go..
Andrew: I'm worried about next week. Are people thinking you're with me? You told them I know.. Everyone knows I know..
Brendon: No no no, everyone knows that Rachel told you and Matt that you two were a possibility. I think we have the votes no matter what, but..
Andrew: Yeah, it's your decision, I'll be in the game or not.
Brendon: It's too much of a risk.
Andrew: Let's get Matt out..
Brendon: No, not yet. Britney and Monet are targeting us, targeting you.

12:38 Andrew thanks him for checking on him - Brendon leaves and turns the lights out so Andrew can sleep. Lavalamps.

We're back with Matt in the HOH room with Rachel and Brendon:

Matt: You two are terrible liars. The whole house up here, then Hayden, the toilet's clogged! Good thing I don't care. When he came down I was like tough clog man.
Rachel: I don't know how comfortable I feel with you going up..
Matt: What, am I gonna complain bout not going up? I'm not worried. Do what you gotta do man.
Rachel: I just don't want to blindside anyone?
Matt: So you're gonna tell whoever it is, if it's not me?
Rachel: Yeah.
Matt: what was this mafia pow wow?
Rachel: I have no idea. We're not backdooring anyone. Monet's going home.
Matt: cool. If I'm here, I'm here.
Brendon: I'm sorry bout the weirdness..
Matt: Dude, it was weird because I'm cool with you, and it was just funny with them being awkward.. and I laughed.
Brendon: Even if you go up, you're not going home.
Matt: I don't care if you tell me or not, long as you don't vote me out.

Matt: You look suspicious.. but I trust you.
Rachel: I'm thinking of putting Brendon up..
Brendon: I knew it! That's what I thought...
Matt: Definitely up to something.

Matt heads back downstairs.

Brendon: I can't believe you told him the toilet was clogged.
Rachel: I didn't think about it...
Brendon: I don't know why you had everyone up here..
Rachel: it didn't make a difference!
Brendon: Then don't lie about it.
Rachel: I didn't liiiiiiiiiiiiie...
Brendon: Just...
Rachel: Why is everyone freaking out and being douchebags!
Brendon: They're not being douchebags, they're just when you put everyone up here, and like you told me, don't give them a reason to get rid of you.
Rachel: This HoH is hard, and I'm really bad.
Brendon: Come over here.
Rachel: I'm gonna lay down and it's gonna be ding ding ding. I'm so stressed...
Brendon: I know.. just why...
Rachel: I didn't want Matt and Lane up here! I think they're sneaky and I am beginning to think Andrew is being sneaky too.
Brendon: I think he's just trying to hard to make it look like he's not on our side.

Rachel: Andrew isn't even nice to me. He doesn't talk to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts me up.
Brendon: Andrew is not gonna put you up! He knew everyone wanted him up this week, and we didn't put him up. Andrew is the one you can trust long term. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, he's a little neurotic, he freaks out a bit, but you know - when he said Trust me, he was just trying to let you know he was with us!
Rachel: Why is Matt being so weird?!
Brendon: You had all these people up here and told him to go away!
Rachel: Can I go on the block? HoH reversal?
Brendon: Just put me up, I'll take the risk.
Rachel: yeah right...

Rachel: Do you know...
Brendon: You're flip-flopping so much! A half an hour you were set on Matt!
Rachel: I've never been set on Matt! I don't want to put up Matt! I want to put up Andrew, I won HOH i won!
Brendon: You let everyone think you're gonna put up Matt - why are people gonna trust you if you let them think one thing and you do another. don't make moves that make you a bigger target, if you make them not trust you... You had them up here and agreed that it was a safer bet. I thought you wanted to talk to Matt...
Rachel: I don't even like Matt, I don't want to talk to him at all!
Brendon: You're just gonna put one of them up, without talking to them? I just don't know what you're thinking, that's all. Did Britney get into your ear? Please tell me that didn't happen. I couldn't take it. It'd be back and forth so much...
Rachel: Why are you mad at me?
Brendon: I'm not! If you tell everyone one thing and do another - it makes a bigger target. If you put up Andrew and think that it preserves us, I got that! But don't sit there and tell everyone else... fight a little harder for what you believe.

Rachel: I'm just trying to talk things out with you, Brendon! Seriously!
Brendon: ok, ok. stop. I'm saying, don't flip-flop...
Rachel: In that case! Go downstairs, and leave me alone so I can think this through.
Brendon: Don't do this. Don't do this. I'm giving you advice. People don't like being lied too. You didn't tell them that you were putting up Matt, but you let them leave believing that.
Rachel: I'm so sick at being in this position!
Brendon: I'm not trying to upset you! I'm trying to help. I'm sorry - I'm just telling you, I just don't want people to start gunning for you, because they don't trust you. That's my biggest fear. The toilets clogged? come on..
Rachel: I didn't know what to say! I'm sorry!
Brendon: Come back in 10 minutes - you did it to me!
Rachel: I didn't know what to saaaaay! I'm sorry!
Brendon: I'm not upset with you. I'm not trying to make you upset! Talk to me. Talk to me more, I don't understand what you're thinking.

-- he flips her over and tries to kiss her.
Rachel: can you please just.. go..
Brandon: No. Give me a kiss. Another. Stop talking game for two seconds and just... mmmmm..
Rachel laughs: Brendon, this is considered frisky behavior. You're gonna get me in big trouble with my parents.
Brendon: You're already in trouble.. consider this nails in the coffin...

--makeout time. So...

CUT TO
12:59 am BBT
Jacuzzi
Lane, Enzo and Hayden

Enzo: Not gonna happen, that's it. We control things. We get HOH next week and we turn the house upside down.
Lane: Kristen has a good chance at HoH. Will she go after me?
Enzo: You control Kristen.
Hayden: She's her own person, but I got some pull.
Enzo: They putting Andrew up? Getting him outta here, that'd be crazy, too crazy. It's good, get rid of Monet this week. I like her, but it's all good, sacrifice her.

Lane: Why were we the last two to go up there.
Enzo: Exactly.

Enzo: We have to split that up.

Kristen joins them, ends Brigade Meeting.

Enzo: Kathy got her game up! Up in the HoH, changing in the bathroom.
Lane: Yeah, she was up there washing her hands, doing her makeup
Enzo: Good for her.
Lane: Guess they're not doing the...
Enzo: 2-3 in the morning, just watch.
Hayden: One more for Brendon, two for monet, three for Rachel. She was all about it.
Lane: it looks easy, but...

CUT TO:
1:14am BBT
Have Not Room
Britney & Monet

Monet: Logically I just need one person. You for sure, Matt... Lane.
Britney: Kathy, Ragan. Make sure everything goes to plan tomorrow, then we start that. I think Andrew will go so crazy on them, Rachel and Brendon, obviously he'll go after them, and he'll go out the door. Even if they put up Andrew, it's a huge victory for us. Last week we thought they were in an alliance and we got them to put him up.
Monet: They're so stupid.
Britney: He was freaking out.
Monet: She told you?
Britney: She accidentally told me - talking about Andrew she said he knows, he thinks he's going up. She might be trying to send you out, but I think Andrew will be so pissed, and we can throw him under the bus saying he said all this stuff outside... Brendon gets a vote too, we tell him what Andrew (air quotes) said (/air quotes) We get Brendon's vote.

Monet: Ok. I hope this works.
Britney: I think we're geniuses.
--Lessa: I think yer nuts.

They get ready for bed.

CUT TO:
1:19am BBT
HoH Room
Brendon, Rachel, Kathy

Rachel: She said you acted weird.
Kathy: She asked what we were doing, and I was like Talkin. It's pretty obvious, I mean, what was I gonna say, watching a movie. I never even looked at her. So she stared at me forever. Two minutes that felt like 15. Monet walks out, and... I'm just sick of it.. sick of the drama.
Rachel: I never lied to Monet. I told her I thought she was going after us, I told her.
Kathy: Yeah. Why would she even ask me if she didn't think something else is going on? She's pretty mad.. she felt safe, obviously.
Brendon: Did they think Andrew would go up and they'd have the votes?
Kathy: I don't know. She hasn't done anything to fight to stay in the house. She had Britney and they follow around... and then to ask me that - and roll her eyes at me? I was mad by then.

1:21am BBT -

Kathy: they're all going to bed now. They all went together, all three of them.
Brendon: When they came back down, did Enzo go straight to Monet and Britney?
Kathy: No, they came back outside.

Kathy: Why would she ask me 'they're going after me. all of them going after me.' There has to be some reasoning there - she hasn't spoken to me, and if she was on the block, it's obvious. Unless someone's told her different...
Rachel: Unless she just thinks she has a chance.

CUT TO:
Jacuzzi
Enzo, Lane, Hayden, Kristen

Downstairs - It's 3/4 of the Brigade at the hot tub still - and Kristen joins with the rest of the wine
Lane: I want to wrestle you right now.
Kristen: Bring it on...

Talk turns to getting out Britney next week.
Enzo: whatever the house wants man
Kristen: I'm not hiding anything. Monet, Britney.
Enzo: Who'd you put up against Britney?
Kristen: Someone everyone likes - it'd be a hard decision.
Lane: I gotta get Ragan out. I think he's after me.
Kristen: I think he's in the same position you are. Not with any real group.
Enzo: as long as it ain't me, I don't give a F**k. I don't care.

Talk turns to the PoV competition..

1:30 am

Lane: I don't know. This damn reality is making me think a lot more than I'm s'posed to!

--Lessa: And with that awesome line, Lessa's headed to bed. Night, dishers!






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger ocalarob said...

Thank goodness for you Lessa at least I know there will be intelligent comments here

July 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa! I think chances are you will pass out before they do tonight.

July 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Of course I finally make a post and look to my wandering eyes what appears... "It's Late night with Lessa time!" !!!!

G'Latenight Lessa!!!

:o)

July 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So who thinks that Hayden is going to abandon the "brigade" and go to the side with Kristen?

July 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi guys! :)

July 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

boy these people love to talk game they are thinking of what is everybody gonna do if this happens and if this happens omg got my head spining

July 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

What can be said about this mess? The split is obvious and Rachel just keeps going in circles.

July 18, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

hi lessa :)
hi everybody else

July 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

they are waaay overthinking it

July 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and All!

Was anyone watching the feeds earlier when most, if not all, of the HGs that are in the HOH room now and Matt and Andrew (I think it was those two) came up? They knocked a couple of times and Rachel opened the door and stepped outside with them.

I didn't get to hear what she told them to make them leave. Does anyone know?

July 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Bren, Rach & Kathy are def the new Nerd Herd, IMO. I can't even stand to listen to them anymore.
Even if the feeds weren't looping, it wouldn't matter because their conversation is looping.

July 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

Hi Lessa!

With any luck Brendon will spare you the stage 5 clinger act tonight :)

July 18, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

JD

I think we'll find out soon. If I was hayden I'd tell Kristen what's really goin on, and the two of them start playin both sides

July 18, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Resa - here's hoping! I almost lost my dinner last night!

July 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If i was Hayden I'd never turn on her, that's for sure!

July 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ocalarob said...
Thank goodness for you Lessa at least I know there will be intelligent comments here


You wanna bet on that? I'm awake tonight. I'm not known around here for intelligent comments, just self-serving comments. :-p

:o)

July 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Izzy

She basically said We're talking to our alliance go away

July 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

lol Ressa we can oly hoe

July 18, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Johnny_5... he would be crazy to go against Kristen.. yabba!

July 18, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes Brenden we are!

July 18, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

Lessa-yeah, I spent a better part of my night dry heaving.

ocala-I totally agree about the over-thinking it! They are going to send themselves into a paranoid breakdown of epic proportions before this week is over.

At this point I am saving myself the headache of watching this train wreck and am just reading updates as I watch old episodes of all-stars. I miss that cut-throat ruthlessness...

July 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Well, at least Rachel and Brendon have figured out that we're tired of watching them make out

You guys are right, they are way over thinking it, but at least they have finally hit on the safest strategy.

July 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

how weirds it gonna be when they finally come out of this room

July 18, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

excuse my bad manners
Hi Lessa, GaYTor, ocalarob, JD, Michelle, cat, Izzy, Johnny, Jamison, Resa

July 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting that Hayden is up there with them. Now it would be interesting to see what he tells Enzo, Lane and Matt. Also interesting that Andrew is not up there - I want to see what would happen if Andrew goes up.

July 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

sorry for the bad typing

July 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

High Aimee! And edybudy else,

They finally got Rachel to pull her loony head out and put up matt. Monet is toasty

but I only got BBAD so Im bout to go

July 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi Aimee

July 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish Hayden were more vocal tonight.

July 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Aimee, Hi!

I'm just going to do my usual:

Hi YOU <- insert your name here.

Hayden sure is being quiet up there. Just taking it all in. I can see the keyboard in his head transcribing every word. As soon as he gets back to the BRAgrade, every word will be repeated verbatim. Unless I have missed a change in the game which is very possible.

You can't leave the Dish for a minute without something changing. and I've been off almost 48 hours. How many minutes is that?

:o)

July 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

OK, expert Dishers, I have a question. Traditionally the first endurance competetion comes on week 4, right? Does any one think it will come early this year?

July 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Week four at the earliest, sometimes not till week five. :) NEVER week 3.

July 18, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Jamison said...

I'm so far off from the regulars this year. Usually, I agree w/ most of your picks but not this time...weird.

- Kathy: clinger...she's talking a big game right now for someone that's riding coattails.
- Rachel: better now that she's actually playing but she's super annoying & naive to think that no one would put her up just because they said they wouldn't.
- Brenden: not attractive to me at all - even before his emo breakdown. I don't understand the fascination.
- Ragan: LOVE HIM
- Matt: LOVE HIM
- Lane: LOVE HIM
- Enzo: Funny guy ... don't really feel anything about him
- Britney: I don't care what anyone says ... I love her... she cracks me up and I agree w/ a lot of what she says. These other girls ARE annoying. I don't like her being mean to Andrew but, other than that, I'm on her side.
- Monet: She's ok away from Brit
- Andrew: He's getting the short end of the stick ... he's quirky ... I like him but i think he's too emo alos.
- Kristen: she's a valley girl robot. She's very smart and if I could stand to listen to her voice for more than 5 min, I would be on her side. She's smart and strong. It's just way too hard to listen to her.
- Hayden: if he stays w/ the brigade, i'm cool w/ him.

July 18, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

GaYToR
too many minutes for me to count

July 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Aimee!

Dozed off and woke up to Lane crunching ice. I can't stand that!

July 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

Jamison-LMAO (literally) @ Brendon's "emo breakdown"
I also love, love, love Britney!

July 19, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Thanks Lessa, I think I'm getting as paranoid as the houseguest. It's happening to me a little early this year.

July 19, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Thanks Johnny_5. I thought that was probably what happened.

July 19, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hi Aimee!

July 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Thanks Resa! I thought I was the only one. I love her dry sarcastic sense of humor. That's why I like Lane so much too. He's just dead-pan.

July 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi All! I am so enjoying this cast. I usually fall asleep to BBAD but I really love watching Regan's wheels turn. He is so smart about the game. He is the one that set the HoH right tonight . . . finally!

July 19, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Cathy needs to go bake cookies so that Hayden and Kristin can talk.

July 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger frankie said...

Are Rachel and Brandon gone yet? Good grief, this whole night was so stupid. Lane said it best, it doesn't matter who you are in an alliance with today. Someone wins next week and it all changes.

July 19, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I just woke up!! wah

Guess I missed alot tonight- Hiya Lessa!!!

July 19, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Whoa....Bren just got a backbone.

July 19, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

I keep having to leave for short periods of time. At one point I saw Rachel and Brit in the HOH? Seriously? Then I saw Brendon power-whispering to Andrew?

I'm totally lost..and heading off.

Managing an apt complex in 100 degree weather as air conditioners fail late at night does not make for good BB watching..or even coherent commenting.

Sweet dreams all around. Personally still hoping for the first smackdown!

July 19, 2010 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

She might actually have multiple personalities. How can you go from one extreme to the other? And, so quickly? Wow.

I get the impression that the b*tchy side is the real side and the rest of it is just for show. More and more, I'm getting the impression that she's just using B. It was way too easy for her to be mean to him the other night and tonight.

July 19, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

G'night Dishers! I'm off to watch the Sunday show that I haven't seen yet - if I can stay awake through it all.

....Who'm'i kidding, I'll watch it in the morning. Night!

July 19, 2010 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The Hayden/Kristen Showmance is heating up tonight. Heads under the blankie and lots of slurping while others are watching the stockades.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Cams 1 and 2 for those who like this showmance. My thoughts, one is no different than the other.
Slurping and talking started about an hour ago, but still going on at 3:00 BBT. Always on Cam 1.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now that Stockade Time is over, Kristen is up and outta there like my dress on prom night.

So am I. G'night all.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning! :0)

July 19, 2010 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Carolyn! :-) All rested up forReNom day?!?!

July 19, 2010 at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below