;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Big Brother 12: Howie's Blog #3

It's time for Howie's BBDish Blog!!

Dishers & Feed watchers, Howie is a 100% tv only viewer. His blog gives us an excellent understanding of how Big Brother 12 is being perceived by the people who are getting so little information...

I mean, can you even imagine having only 4 hours of intensely edited, comp heavy footage to base your opinions on at this point? Thank goodness for the live feeds, cuz I sure can't.

Here's Howie's tv only view on BB12 thus far:

I did think it was a girl, but I guessed the wrong HG. I picked Kristen, but I did have an inkling of suspicion that Annie was the Saboteur by the way she jumped in the middle of everyone’s conversations.

Thursday’s show was great. And it was about time because I almost fell asleep Wednesday night during the competition when Kathy was stuck to the floor.

I do not watch the Live Feeds. I have only been watching the TV show. But I sense PB Baby! Pay back! Brendon and Rachel were Targeted, but NOW they have the power. So I would say, watch out Brigade!!!!

I have a friend (Sam) that is married to a Chicago Bears player and I told them I was on Big Brother. And Sam said I didn’t know you were on that show? And she said my friend Rachel is on the show now. Sam has not been watching and I told her to start because Rachel went from the block to HOH last nite.

As I said, the show is starting to get good. You need hatred and mistrust to jump-start the summer. Britney and Kathy are building a dislike for each other.

1] Kristen Bitting I haven’t seen her yet?? Floater Roll

2] Lane Elenburg is quiet so far

3] Ragan Fox is still relying on Renny from BB10 to be his Lucky Charm

4] Andrew Gordon is playing smart and hiding his strengths

5] Britney Haynes gets irritated very easily. There will be a future blow-up with other houseguests. And I (WE) can’t wait???

6] Kathy Hillis has me fooled. Is she tuff and playing possum? Or does she really suck???

7] Matt Hoffman is assuming a floater roll for now. As I don’t even remember him?

8] Hayden Moss is here to play. He is good TV so far. But he has upset the strongest (Rachel and Brendon) alliance in the house besides the Brigade. So let’s see what his repercussions are??

9] Enzo Palumbo is the Meow Meow (did I say it right)! He has the Howie Factor! So let’s watch and watch this guy! And enjoy and enjoy!!!

10] Rachel Reilly is following in Jedi Janies foot steps! Ok a little early. But she is stepping up.

11] Monet Stunson is a GREAT Floater

12] Brendon Villegas is strong! Let’s hope he has some James VETO Rhine in him or we will be talking to him before sequester!

13] Annie Whittington is GONE! The BB Twists I guess just don’t last that long. So sad to see her go because she is HOT!!!!



Talk soon guys.



Love,

Hurricane Howie






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I was sad to see Annie go too!

Nice blog Howie!

July 18, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks for your blog Howie!

July 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Great blog Howie! I would have never of guessed that Annie was the SAB. I was totally blown away when they showed her in DR saying that she was :)

July 18, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Great Blog Howie!!

For only seeing about 4 hrs of BB a week you sure have some of these players nailed spot on.

How in the world do you come here to blog and not want to take a peek at some of things your missing?? Curious at all??

I couldnt do it.

July 18, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Thanks Howie.

I must say I am shocked that your friend Sam first, didn't know you were on BB, and second, is not watching even though her friend Rachel is now on?

What's the matter with her? LOL!! I can't imagine having a friend go on any reality show and not watching, but of course that's just me. Your friend Sam may just have a life. LOL

XOXO

July 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great insight into how the TV only crowds see it. Thanks HOWIE! :-)

I am enjoying this season a lot so far... but it will be hard to beat Season 6 and Season 8.

Your take on Enzo is kind of fitting... both of you have that charm factor.

July 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Howie.. I didn't see either of your seasons -- however your thoughts on the season are right on par with where I'm at and I appreciate your comments!!

Thanks for participation with our blog!!

July 18, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger MaMoosie said...

KantroSAK you can see both of Howie's Seasons (BB6/BB7) via Quirkydude on You Tube. He has all Seasons including this Season's (BB12) shows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Quirkydude

Howie.. Sorry about that spoiler the other day but thought you knew about the L.O.D. (in 2006) ha ha ha Good job so far.. for a non-feed-viewer. Dr Willie would be proud. Enjoy Wednesday's show :)

MaMOOSIE :)

July 18, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger SeattleJen said...

Howie - you said Annie was hot, but I know from watching all seasons - that you love the boobies. Annie is cute, but not well-endowed in that department. Great blog btw. Season 6 still my fav.

July 20, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below