;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Big Brother 12: Overnight Lite

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!!

Today in the Big Brother 12 House: PoV Comp!

Late last night on the feeds, the HGs were informed that they'd be woken up at 7:45am today for the PoV Comp. As far as I can tell, from quite a bit of searching, they haven't actually chosen who will play for PoV yet, in addition to Rachel, Monet & Britney, of course. So they'll have to do that first.

In any case, I'm surprised at this turn of events, because I was truly expecting all night time PoV Comps for as long as Andrew was in the house. So... if chosen to play, Andrew will have some decisions to make. We shall see.

With the 7:45am BBT wake up call planned, the HGs got to bed earlier than usual last night, so most of their shenanigans are already covered in Late Night with Lessa. What follows is a few tidbits from 1:45am on...

1:43am BBT
Have Not Room
Britney, Enzo, Brendon
Light's Out - Night Vision Cams
Monet's in the DR for this exchange.

Britney: F this! This is stupid. Hey Britney, could you get 2 hours of sleep, wake up and then try to save yourself in this game?

Britney talks about her plan to steal stuff from the house and the HGs to sell on eBay, in the event she's going to be evicted...

***Note to self: check out the eBayDailyDeals for today...

Britney: I've decided that if I'm gonna be outta this house on Thursday, I'm taking all kinds of stuff outta this house to put it on eBay. I'm takin' fruitcakes, I'm takin' some stuff outta this room..
Enzo: Take one of the sharks.
Britney: I'm gonna take a bag of slop... I'm gonna be a f'in kleptomaniac around this house. I gotta make a living, you guys.
Brendon: Everybody's
Enzo: Steal Andrew's hat.. put that on eBay. Captain Kosher's hat.
Britney: I wonder how many he brought.
Enzo: Just one I think..
Britney: I mean, because you'd think they would get dirty, on your sweaty head all day... It's hot.
Enzo: Sweaty head all day.. It's like he's nervous all the time.. Sweaty head. Gotta give it to him though.. He prays more than the pope.
Britney: Did anybody ever tell him that he ate that non-kosher cookie?
Enzo: The night he was drunk? He ha to use the wall to get back to the room..
Britney: One beer.
Enzo: It sucks that this is a competition.. There's a piece of everybody that somebody likes...

They talk about the "beds" not being able to go completely flat... The guys are extra uncomfortable because of their height.

Britney: Maybe I'm just short enough that it feels flat.
Enzo: I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and go sleep outside. Put my shades on and sleep in the sun.

CUT TO:
2:18am BBT
Have Not Room

Monet enters and tells Britney they want her in the Diary Room.. Britney complains, then goes. It's a quickie.


And this concludes the Overnight Report! Told ya it was a quickie! ;) See you back here with a new top post around 7:30am BBT, in time for BB to wake the HGs!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids have fun
from the sidelines, and join in?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Angelsgirl321 said...

Why can Andrew only compete in the POV comp at night? B/C of his religion??

July 17, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dr probably told Brit that stealing from the house is not ok, they will be watching her like a hawk.

July 17, 2010 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

What's the deal with the Andrew rules? I thought they moved it to the morning for him.

I understand why he's in the house. I just don't get why he's in there when he's got all these issues that are going to effect the game.

July 17, 2010 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I love how the week 1 have notties have all been sleeping together in HoH. It's kind of cute...

July 17, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All!

Anyone know why Kathy is sleeping in the cabana room?

July 17, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

To me Britney and Monet are Natalie squared. If anyone thinks these two don't deserve what they are getting they most definitely are not watching the feeds.

It's possible when one of them is gone the other will turn into a civil human being, but one has to go first.

July 17, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, AngelsGirl :)

Among other things, Andrew "keeps the Sabbath," which means that from Friday sundown until Saturday nightfall (when there are 3 stars in the sky - representing Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), Andrew may not work in any way, may not use electricity, etc.. It's a day of rest.

Hi Miss Beth :) could be!

Hi Johnny :)Please see above.. Also, his issues don't effect the game.. It's quite the reverse. Due to his religious observance, his game may be hampered.

Hi SingForTheDayX :) Agreed :)

Morning, Michigan Man :) I think you're right. Separately, they each have possibilities, but together, they're negativity feeds off of itself.

Good morning, Kas :) I believe that's Rachel, actually... At least, it was her around 3:45am. She fell asleep down there, and no one told her to go up.

July 17, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning BB Dishers!!
Good Morning Carolyn, Genie Sea and Lessa!

I want to take a moment to thank yall for the GREAT job you're doing this year keeping all of us Dishers out here up to date on everything!!

As usual I fall asleep during BBAD; I record it but usually don't even watch because of the good job here being reported by all three of you!!

Gaytor, sorry I wasn't awake and/or online last night to tell you GOOD LUCK tonight! I sure hope you win and we see a new picture of you!! Have fun visiting with your sister too. So sorry she got sick & had to visit the ER because of cleaning up the beaches down there! Give her our love for doing what she is doing!

I believe the HGs just got a wake up call; so it'll be fun seeing them get ready for early morning events!!

Oh and I have to say, Bitchy/Twitchy were so mean talking about Kathy last night!! Kathy has been so kind and compassionate towards those two and then they trash her this way!

Does anyone know WHY they believe Kathy "threw them under the bus"??? I'm clueless!

Janice/GA

July 17, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New top Post!! :)

July 17, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! ☺
Good morning, BB Buddies! ☺

I hope everyone has a good Sat. & a great weekend!

Last night when the previous Have-Nots were in the HOH room talking about challenges I was falling out of my chair laughing at them. Ragan is a riot! (I want him to be one of my BFF's) It is so worth going back on FB to see it. I also thought it was cute when Kristen was laying w/ Hayden & they heard Enzo get called to the DR how she jumped out of Hayden's bed into her bed to keep the "showmance" quiet for the time being. IMO, eventually ppl will catch on to it. The living situation is too close & there are some pretty preceptive ppl in that house. But, I was a little disappointed (& I don't know why) that Hayden & Kristen are stringing Rachel & Brendon along in the 4 person alliance. It seemed to me that for now Kristen is only in this alliance but Hayden is also in the "Brigade" alliance as well. Which I'm not sure if Kristen is aware of. I have missed some of their convos.

I was so glad to see Brenden & Ragan bring Rachel back to reality & not let the "Crocodile Tear Twins" soften her on the mission to get one of them out!!! I like her thought & others agreed to have ppl in the house who are grateful to be there, not complaining non-stop, want to play the game & really compete rather than float & ride coattails!

I am amazed at the defending of Brit/Mo & the venom they spew. Yeah, it's okay to be angry when you've been put on the block & every single HG at one point or another has made remarks about another HG. It's not nice but it's to be expected in this tight living situation & the emotional roller-coaster they're on. But Brit/Mo didn't just show these colors since they were put on the block. They have had these venom-spewing sessions since the moment they stepped into the house & believe me it's gonna get worse as they get hungrier & w/ lack of sleep. And, I do not get the hatred they have toward Andrew, especially Brit. My heart really goes out to that guy. He's a little bit different so he weird?

I'm off to the gym for a good workout! I'll check y'all later!!!

July 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WOwsers!!

Good Morning, MsFitz! I LOVED that scene - added it as a FBF to Lessa's post. :)

July 17, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

I'm Jewish, and although not Orthodox, I'm really not sure that playing a game would be disallowed on the Sabbath.

If it was your job, as in a professional baseball player, that's different. But playing a game, without handling money, riding in a vehicle, writing etc....should be fine.

Maybe I'm wrong?

July 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

I just found this regarding the Sabbath and Orthodox Jews
"The Sabbath restrictions do not prohibit everything that takes effort. On the contrary, Jews are encouraged to play games, take a stroll, study the Torah, sing, attend lectures, or make love with their spouse on the Sabbath. It is work that is forbidden on the Sabbath - play is encouraged."

Hope that helps with regard to Andrew's participation in the POV game.

July 17, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below