;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Brother 12: Friday Morning, July 16th

9:00am BBT
Wakey Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!
On the Agenda today: Nominations & A Have-Have Not Comp (or some comp) - The backyard is locked down. :0)

Hayden & Kristen, you're exempt. You've already done your share for this morning. ;) Get some rest, dears.



They're in separate beds now, but that's only since 7am. Pillow talk reveals that neither of them was able to sleep at all... Spark up the feeds. This is adorable. Quiet giggles...



Kristen: I wanna eat breakfast in bed.
Hayden: pff.
    ***that's a cue, dear.

Kristen: Did you change your batteries yet?
Hayden: no.

Kristen: Somebody's having breakfast in bed...
BB: Matt, please come to the Diary Room.

CUT TO:
HoH Room
Andrew, Brendon, Rachel

Andrew's checking in, telling them what's going on, who's nervous, etc... He confirms that Matt is *not* their ally.



Andrew: If people come up to me, I'm gonna say, look, I want Britney out of the house.
Brendon: No, don't say that.
Andrew: They know I had a fight with Britney last night...

Andrew tells them about her sniping at him.



Rachel's about to start calling people up individually, after she consults with Brendon and Andrew a bit more. Andrew lets them know that people are getting pissy about them flaunting their relationship... Brendon & Rachel tell him to proceed as planned, but not to give out any information...

Rachel: This game is tripping me out. We just need to not piss anyone off yet. We've got a lot more weeks to go.
Brendon: Like I said before, we're playing chess, they're playing checkers. They're playing one step at a time...

Rachel decides that if, after PoV, Britney or Monet come off, Matt will be the replacement nom. In case you're confused, The Nomination Ceremony happens today... They're just thinking ahead.

9:30am

Brendon wants her to make sure she allots enough time so she can meet with everyone, and instill in them a sense of greatfulness that they're not going up. He also wants her to make sure that the 2nd or 3rd person she meets with is Hayden.


9:31am BBT
HoH
Rachel & Matt

Rachel: Like I said last night, you're really not a target of mine. I don't know where you got that.
Matt: From Andrew.
Rachel: That's so weird. We've had like 6 conversations this whole time.
Matt: Well, he must think he's much more aligned with you than you do, because the way he was jumping up and down was just obnoxious. So who're you thinking of putting up?
Rachel: i'm not sure yet. I wanna do what's best for the house...

Matt: Here's the thing. I do have something I wanna talk to you and Brendon about in total confidence... but I wanna talk to you about it together, soI don't have to repeat myself, and it might help your decision. I don't wanna waste more of your time..

Enter Enzo...

Enzo walks in with deals on the table.. As long as he doesn't go up, she and Brendon are golden in his book. No nomination from him, if he wins HoH.

Rachel: I like you! We've been tight since the 4th of July. I wanna get people out who don't need to be here...

Enzo brings up Monet & Britney... and makes his exit. Rachel heads in to take a shower before the next appointment.

CUT TO:
9:51am BBT
Kitchen/Dining
Ragan, Brendon, Monet, Kristen, Britney

Chatter about Best Buy, Macs, the iphone4, etc...



Britney says she wants to get an iphone 4 when she gets out. Brendon tells her to wait on it, because they're really good about launching things before they're ready.


CUT TO:
9:54am BBT
HoH
Enzo & Rachel

Rachel: I think if Britney had won, Brendon and I would've been up again... Did you see them last night? Last week, when I was on the block, she barely spoke to me. If you're gonna be against me, be against me.
Enzo: Exactly...
Rachel: What Annie did.. She didn't even hug Ragan, and Ragan was so hurt.
Enzo: That was messed up. That was such caca. I'm so glad she's on the morning show right now.. Meow Meow..
Rachel: I really like you, Enzo. Like you say, get the f'ing floaters out.



Talk turns to Kathy. He's pushing for her... and how no one wants her on their team, because of the whole have not thing. Then to Ragan... Both agree he's a straight shooter. Rachel respects him and his game.

Rachel: I think he is genuine, he is smart, he is playing the game, not just trying to attach himself and float.

Enzo agrees. They talk about loyalty and dedication. It's a very important thing to both of them. Enzo takes the opportunity to bash Annie a bit, about her overly long-winded speech... and Julie cutting her off.

This convo ends, and Enzo asks who she wants to see next, then they hug it out, and proclaim themselves, "Bojangles."

10:01am BBT
Rachel goes downstairs to change her batteries, then comes back up to HoH, this time with Britney...



Britney: Well, so what's up?
Rachel: I wanna talk to everybody, and I wanna make sure I make the right decision.. Like, what happened last week, I don't think Brendon and I deserved what we went through..
Britney: I will tell you honestly, if I had won HoH, I wouldn't have put you guys up.
Rachel: Who were you thinking?
Britney: Andrew.
Rachel: And who with him?
Britney: I was kinda thinking Kristen... mostly because that would guarantee Andrew going.

Britney tells Rachel about Andrew's over the top celebration when she won...




Britney: I was really happy for you. You won totally fair. Everybody had a fair chance, and you totally won. That was just super weird that Andrew was running around the yard. I can tell you, that if I win HoH next week, I will not put you and Brendon up. I agree, you guys are playing the game, and you are not my targets.

Rachel gives her BB theory - When you eliminate all the strongest players in the beginning, all the weakest make it to the end. She cites Natalie an Jordan as examples... Britney says she agrees.

Britney: I'm on the same page. I think floaters need to go. You get along so well with everyone, I have no idea what you're thinking. That's why I don't wanna say people's names... caus ei' don't know if you're friends with them.. I wanna play the game. I wanna be here. When Annie was in my ear all last week... Every time she talked to me, she said I know I'm not gonna get your vote, and I was like, you're right, you're not.

Rachel: I like you. I don't want you to go home. But there is definitely one person that I want to see leave the house... I know you don't like Andrew, but I'm not sure about him. I'm just not sure about who I want to put up against this other person yet...

Britney makes a push for Andrew.. saying if he's the saboteur, as she suspect, he may not even control his own votes...

Britney: I think, from a completely strategic standpoint, if you want to not bloody your hands, the 2nd person has to be Andrew...
Rachel: There's one person, that I'm positive, that had this person won, Brendon and I would be up on the block.. and if I put Andrew up, I can't guarantee that my target would go home.
Britney: You also have to think in terms of guys and girls. Girls tend not to win against guys in this game...
Rachel: I'm just not sure, strategically...

Britney: I just feel like, if you go after Andrew, there will be no target on your back.

Britney compliments Rachel on her positive attitude, her integrity, etc...

***So much smoke being blown up her skirt this morning, I'm wondering if Rachel will catch a cold.

CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
HOH Room
Feeds 3 & 4
Rachel & Kathy

Kathy's turn...



Rachel expresses that she doesn't want to backdoor anyone. She wants to put her nominees up and have them stick.



She tells Kathy that she doesn't trust Monet, and Kathy says she's right not to trust her. In Kathy's opinion, while Monet has the 10k, Britney's more mental...

They move on to discussing Andrew...

Kathy: I don't know about Andrew... It was really hard to make a call early on, and a little bit, everybody was misjudged.

Rachel: It's all about how you play the game... and for my game, I don't wanna sit there and lie to people. I don't wanna be mean... Britney wont go home over Monet.. But then, if she gets pissed, she'll be gunning for me... And I feel like the house is starting to split. Actually, I don't know if it's the house... maybe just Britney, Enzo, Monet... and then there's Brendon & I... and who knows where we fit in. (paraphrasing)
Kathy: You winning last night was the most awesome thing that coulda happened, because what Annie said wasn't true...

Kathy touches on Jeff & Jordan, and the comments that were said. They hug it out...

Kathy: Y'all didn't get frisky last night, dija?
Rachel: No.. we wanted too...


CUT TO:
10:38am
Feeds 3 & 4
Kristen's turn in HoH...



Rachel: So tell me who your 2 people were..
Kristen: For sure, Monet... The 2nd person is mor questionable.. If it were me, I'd put Britney up.
Rachel: That's who I was thinking too.
Kristen: It'll be a week of them fighting themselves.
Rachel: I think she's gonna freak out.
Kristen: Me too.
Rachel: I like Britney as a person, but not as a game player.



They agree about getting rid of floaters and mean people first. They're 100% on the same page and very happy about it.

Rachel: I didn't tell her right now, but I think I will before nominations...
Kristen: Is Brendon ok with your nominations?
Rachel: Oh yeah.
Kristen: And then, next week, I can win HoH and put whichever one didn't go home up again.

Rachel broaches the subject of an alliance between her, Brendon, Kristen and Hayden to F6...

Kristen: I would just like, for this year, for the people who genuinely deserve to be here, to be here... Anything that you tell me stays between us, completely. I am out for her now. Whatever you want, I'll vote that one out... I think the trick to this game, for me and you is: get the girls out, and then worry about the guys.
Rachel: I would like to see nothing else more than us in final 6, final 4...

Rachel references Chilltown and how they went about getting there...

Rachel: They played the game together, all 4 of them, really well, and they got all the way to final 4.
Kristen: I think with us, we'd have to not play together, and then come together later, because otherwise, people would see it happening, and come after us.

Kristen: I've been talking to Andrew to protect you guys...
Rachel: I really like you, Kristen.
Kristen: Thanks. I really like you too. I would like to be in the final 7 with you.. With us as the only girls.. and maybe Kathy. She's had such a rough time. I think we should give her a chance, completely...

Rachel touches on Hayden. Kristen reassures her that he's good with them.

Rachel: I respect his game play. I respect him as a person.

Back to Britney...

Kristen: I just feel like Britney's in the mix some where.. If she's not the saboteur, she's one of the friends.
Rachel: As far as Monet goes, if she would've won, she would've put me up for sure... I think they're dangerous to us. I think they're dangerous to our game. I think they're in Enzo's ear...
Kristen: Yes! Yesterday, Enzo was like, you should go spy on Britney... I don't know if you notice, but she gives me evil looks.
Rachel: Totally..

On to Lane... Both like him, but not so sure about trusting him. They put him into Britney and Monet's camp. Even now, he's sitting on the HoH landing playing chess with her.

Rachel: I don't think they deserve to make it to the finals. I think they're just so dirty with this game.
Kristen: So do I.

They move on to the idea of trust in the game, and how both Monet and Britney are completely not trustworthy.

Kristen: You won a good week. You don't have to cause any drama. No one's gonna be shocked with your choices...
Rachel: I've only told you and Brendon, and I wanna tell Hayden... I'm not gonna lie... I'd rather talk to you and Hayden and Brendon than anyone else in the house.

They share a laugh...

10:57am - Brendon enters the HoH.



Brendon: Are you showering?
Rachel: Yeah, we were showering together.
Brendon: That's what I was imagining...

Kristen tells Brendon that she'd be doing the same thing Rachel's doing, if she were HoH. Rachel says she's nervous about talking to Monet, and Kristen gives her good advice...

Kristen: Just listen to her then.

They wrap it up. Kristen takes off... Rachel asks her to send Matt up, since she and Brendon are both there now.

But first... Lane

11:01am BBT

Lane: So what's on your mind?



Rachel goes on about how she and Brendon deserve to be there. Lane says, No doubt.

Rachel: I think we need to make an example this season. Final 7 needs to be competitors.

***Yes, please.

This is an easy conversation. He's not a target, but he's also not a confidant, so it's a general, friendly conversation about themselves and the game. Lane bucks for himself just a little bit, when he says that she should keep people in the game that are going to protect her, and are strong enough and capable enough to do so.

Rachel tells Lane that he's so far off her radar, she can't see herself or Brendon putting him up at all. She asks him to confirm that she and Brendon are safe with him at least until the jury house.

Lane: You have nothing to worry about with me.



Hug.

11:09am BBT
HoH
Monet & Rachel

Monet says this part of the game makes her so nervous, she doesn't even know what to say. Rachel is very upfront with her.

Rachel: I just wanna tell you, I do have a couple people in mind, and you're probably one of them.

To her credit, Monet takes it in stride and doesn't miss a beat. She remains very pleasant, as she tells Rachel that she was not her target this week, Andrew was.



They move on to the floater talk, and the desire to have season 12 be the season of strength.

Rachel: The last 4 seasons have been floaters...
Monet: It's just the history of Big Brother. The floaters get passed over, until all the competitors are gone, and there's nothing left but floaters. I appreciate you being honest.
Rachel: I don't wanna lie to you...

***For the record, while I do not enjoy Britney & Monet's mean girls routine - ripping everyone apart, all the time - when they're together, I do appreciate both of them separate from each other.


CUT TO:
11:28am BBT

Downstairs... the HGs just found another saboteur beeping thing. They still haven't found the one that's hidden by the camera though...

Lockdown is still in effect. Enzo's pumped for a comp. Monet is already out of the HoH and back downstairs.

CUT TO:
11:33am BBT
HoH
Hayden & Rachel
Feeds 3 & 4

Again, like the conversation with Kristen, this is bonding, not a plea. Rachel tells Hayden that she feels he saved her with his choice to put Annie up against her as the renom.



Rachel: Because you did that for me, you would not be my target, ever. Like, I would take you off the block (if I won a PoV and you were up).
Hayden: And I appreciate that, especially considering the position you're in now.

They move to talking about alliances... Hayden thinks it's not a good idea at this point in the game...



Rachel: I think if you, me, Brendon & Kristen were a team, everyone in the house would be against us. But, like I told Kristen, the 4 of us would be fierce competition.

Rachel brings up AllStars... The 2 showmances at the end...

Rachel: Literally, single-handedly, they took everyone else out. That's huge.

Hayden fesses up to Rachel that he really cares for Kristen, but he doesn't want the two of them to become targets because of it, so they're keeping it in check. In closing, he asks that she just please keep Kristen off...

Rachel: Matt came up to me and said that he was really paranoid about going up. He wasn't even on my radar, but just saying that, he made me suspicious..
Hayden: This is going to be a really stressful week for you. Trust me. Everyone's gonna be wanting to make an alliance with you.. make deals..

She moves on to Andrew, and says she likes the guy. Hayden says he does too. They touch on the life long friends and both say all they know is it's not them. Rachel tells Hayden that both Monet and Britney threw Kristen under the bus, saying she was a floater and needed to be nominated.. alongside Andrew.

Hayden: I would never come up and say, this is who you have to put up. And Brendon's a good guy, so if you feel you want guidance, he'll be helpful.
Rachel: Brendon's a smart guy, and/but he doesn't want to tell me what to do.
Hayden: Also smart.

They rehash last week and what made Hayden put her and Brendon up... Then move on to Britney and Monet...

Rachel: Then you have Britney, who I feel is mentally mind-f'ing people... She is playing the game, but not in a good way.. but maybe that's the only way she can play, because she's not really a competitor.
Hayden: Britney has been in the center of all the drama that has happened in the house.

They touch on Annie, and Hayden says that he called her up to hear her side of the story, and he just found her to be lying. He shares with Rachel that both Annie and Britney ran and told each other what he'd told each of them in confidence... Every time, Britney was in the middle of it all.

Rachel: The only reason I would want to get Monet out over Britney is that she is a stronger competitor...

***Which is it, hon? Do you want the competitors in or out?

Rachel: But then there's Britney, and I come from the same place as her... sorority, pageants.. but I can see so clearly what she's doing. She's such an instigator. (paraphrasing) Right now, she and Monet are best friends. If they go up on the block together, I don't see that sticking.

Both of them think there will be drama with the two of them on the block.

Hayden confides to Rachel that he is very attracted to Kristen.






Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids have fun
from the sidelines, and join in?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Those pants Kristen always wears are gonna tear this house apart at the seams. I can't wait

July 16, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I really like Rachel's plan so far, for her sake and mine. BritMo nom Matt renom.
I think her BB mind is 100x stronger than Brendan's

July 16, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Britney and Monet won't win POV unless it's another crapshoot comp, one of them must go!

July 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Kathy G said...

Appointments. Sheesh this is the type of HOH that gets on my nerves

July 16, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

"appointments" = my word choice, not hers

July 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Is the Perv-Cam on in the HoH shower-room?

July 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA! Hayden just told Kathy he slept alone in Britney's bed.

He's gonna get caught in that one for sure. BAD BAD game play Hayden.

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Friday everyone!

xoxo

July 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I almost brokedown and got the feeds lastnite. BBAD is like a gateway drug, "Hey, here's your weed. Now late's go smoke some crack."

I think I can holdout until Kristen (or Andrew) really get involved in the fray.

July 16, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

So you ready to config your router Carolyn?
I love "appointments"

July 16, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Johnny 5... it's worth it!! I only watch it on the weekends and it's great!

July 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Breezyblaze said...

What do people see in Rachel?? Why are Brittney and Monet being made out to be the bad guys??

July 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOL, Johnny5!

July 16, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Kristen's body is rockin!

July 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I keep hoping someone will stop talking long enough for me to come in and properly greet everyone, but it may just be a dream this morning...

July 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger sheila said...

I was so happy that Britney was shot out in the HOH comp yesterday, and even more happy to see her sour puss face when she was in Rachel's HOH room! Classic! I really hope she gets the boot!

Also, in the overnight post someone had asked about more then one showmance before....wasn't there 2 in BB2? Boogie and the girl he ended up poping the question too on the finale night and did Will and have one with that athlectic chick (I for the life of me can't remember the girls names!).

July 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Johnny 5

BBAD Gateway drug. Funny!!!

Good Morning Dishers... an interesting day ahead. I am tired this morning having listened to Hayden and Kristin for a long time. They must be exhausted.

I like Rachel a lot... has anybody commented on her letter and that her mom mentioned Chemistry a couple of times... maybe people catch on that she is actually smart.

July 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning everyone!

I think that Brittney & Monet need to be broken up. If it doesn't happen now, they may float through to Jury & possibly F3 (for at least one). Plus, I really can't stand the gossip. Is there gossip in the BB house? For sure! But with these two, I feel like it's at a whole new level...

July 16, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I wish they would start the cameras on the very first day and let us watch on flashback.

July 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Sheila

It was Boogie and Krista

Will and Shannon

Both couples dated for some months after the house.

July 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Redmond said...

This site seems very bias against Britney and Monet.

I agree with Breezyblaze, I have no idea what people see in Rachel, and Brendon for that matter. They think they are the new Jeff and Jordan "but better" as they said in their own words. Ridiculous.

July 16, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger J said...

Top of the mornin' to you Carolyn....Awesome job so far....I think I would die with out you!!!

I hope Monet gets the boot. I'm not sure why, but I just find her utterly annoying. I didn't like Rachael at first, but I'm actually really starting to like her. I'm from Vegas and the only thing that annoys me about her is how much she brings up and being from there. It'a a place to live just like any other place. I guess people think that living in Vegas impresses people or something. Believe me,it's great, but it's not all that it's cracked up to be. It's a place to live, is it fun...yes, is it wild and crazy....yes, but so is Miami, L.A. and NYC. Have a great weekend everyone.

July 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

I can't believe how nervous this crew is.

I'm loving Hayden and Kristen. Hope they keep it low key.

I'm also sooo done with Monet. What exactly has she done in this house? She needs to go.

July 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Did I miss something? Did Britney mention Kristin going on the block?

July 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

BritMo are malicious. There's BB, and then there's spite and malice.

Spite and Malice that might be a good name for them!

I do care what they're called as long as they're on the block and out the door.

July 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Kudos to you Carolyn. I don't know how you can listen to all those appointments! My ears are starting to bleed.

July 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

In one breath it is get out the floaters and the weak then the next breath we need to get out Monet because she is a competitor. Make up your mind. geez!

July 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Breezyblaze - I wonder the same thing. I've realized that for me its like the Nerd Herd from Season 6. There's usually people who think of themselves as such good, upstanding people and the others as evil and I usually don't agree. Everyone has positive and negative qualities.

I see everyone basically acting the same, people just choose to focus on the qualities they want to.

July 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Rachel & Kristen = Strong Girls Alliance.........???

Sounds like it to me!!

Janice/GA

July 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Johnny_5 -- gateway drug *snickerz*

Afternoon all.. since my timing is always off and I keep missing the parade. Seems Im always commenting a "post" behind everyone.

I sure hope Rachel steps up her game a bit today and Brendon doesnt forget to play his.

Hayden and Kristen will be more like J & J.. easier to watch for sure. Having to always watch R & B's showmance is getting old.

July 16, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Oh....and when I see people being ganged up on, I tend to want that person to win even more.

July 16, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Shell-in-AL said...

This is the first time I have been able to post this year (keep forgetting my password!!)and I really have to say that I am not feeling Brendon and Rachel. I don't trust them and don't like this showmance. Maybe because it pales next to Jeff and Jordan from last year. I liked them. Liked their showmance. Didn't always like their game. But with Brendon and Rachel I just don't like them. LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at Brendon but not feeling it. AM I the only one?

July 16, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

britteny needs to go, she is natalie light imo.

i see andrew really needing to lose the concept of being a spy for brenchel, they are too smart and realize he will do the same for others.

kristen is playing a very good game she is def one of my favs.

July 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Favorite 'girls' are Kristin and Rachel. Kathy is sweet but not a real competitor. As for the guys... Brendan, Ragan, Hayden. I think Lane is sweet, Andrew interesting and Enzo funny as hell.

In the history of BB... never has a foursome like the Brigade made it passed the initial weeks.

July 16, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Rachel is a strong player and really has a good sense of this game.
I feel that she is going to surprise the brigade.

July 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Michele.. a floater?? C'mon girls!

July 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hand cramp!!!!

ouchies!

July 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger MelissaAquilus said...

I haven't been watching the feeds too much since Rachel won HOH. I just don't care for her or Brendon. And I have no interest in what they do in the HOH bedroom. I watch the feeds for game play.
Saying that, I think Britney really needs to go over Monet. I think if Britney was to go this week, Monet would be a total different person. And I don't want to see Matt on the block! I would really like to see more of his game play.

July 16, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger kimmilicious said...

@BreezyBlaze..I agree... everyone seems to be so in love with Brendon and Racheal...this is a game..I mean on any other season u would have HG"s sayin "They won this week but not the next" "We've gotta get them out of here..This season BB12 seems like a family reunion mixed with a little bit of The Love Connection..But we gotta get Monet out!!! LOL it makes no sense at all..Let's just leave Brendon and Racheal in here and they can win the whole game..WOW!! I've been watching Big Brother for 11 years now..I've watched each and evey season and never have I seen the game played like this..But if America loves it..Go 4 it!..I'm a leader not a follower..

July 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

as soon as it gets interesting and its Monet's turn to talk w/ Rachel, we get 'We'll be right back'
grrrrrrrrrrr!

July 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to why Brit and Monet are not my favorites...

The way they treated Andrew the first week was not cool and malicious. They are also very catty in their way of talking... like mean girls at school. They have made fun of Rachel and calling her stupid for her looks. Well, stupid she is not. Initially I liked Monet, but she has been influenced by Brit's mean ways.

I don't like when they get too catty, mean or personal. It's OK to hate the Game, but not the Players. There is enough strife in this country and I would prefer not to see it while escaping with BB... personal attacks not cool.

July 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tage - Well said. I have nothing to add but "ditto!"

July 16, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Tage, yes there has been a 4 person alliance and one of them actually won the season. They were known as "The Four Horsemen" and they added Cowboy as a pretend 5th one and he was 2nd place.

Sorry, I can't remember the season but some key people were Jase, Scott, Marvin and I think the Fitness Twins. I may have the twins in the wrong season.

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn and everybody!! I'm really enjoying the turn of the tide :) I think Rachel is smart to align with Kristen. I think the initial rush of getting HOH and the tequila made her a little loopy last night but today she appears focused. Also she isn't directly lying to anybody and taking the time to hear each of them out. I like that.

July 16, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Releaved to so Rachel finally ask for Kristen's advice.

As for all the anti- Brendon/Rachel sentiment, they're not my favorites either. Brendan's soft and boring. Rachel's Rachel. But they are far better than the alternatives.

Kristen is my girl. And i really like the absurdity that is Andrew.

I gave BritMo a chance. They blew it.

July 16, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

good afternoon everyone. Afternoon in GaYToR Time, but not quite in BBT.

It's been one of those mornings for me and I just got caught up on reading. You're a lifesaver as always Carolyn.

My usual...

Hi YOU <- Insert your name here.

Now off to do many other things. Tomorrow night is coming way too fast for me.

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

How is saying how much hgs are disliked and how they're such horrible people different than the behaviors they're displaying?

July 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! :)
Hi BB Buddies! :)

Trying to get caught up. But one comment I have to make & I said last night I wasn't going to gripe about Brit anymore but I broke my own rule...oh well, for my punishment I'll skip my afternoon snack...LOL!

She said Rachel is an alcoholic because she asked for Patron tequila & no lime or salt...little does she know that you don't need the lime or salt w/ Patron. It's tooo smooth & good. She is just a very catty person. I still can't get over the good-bye msg she made to Annie. And, I believe Monet would be a much better player & come across a lot differently if she hadn't paired up w/ Brit. On 2nd thought maybe for my punishment for talking about her again I'll go out in the heat & go to the store & make myself spend $$$ on some Patron. he-he!

July 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Carolyn

Your for the record statement under Monet in HOH.
I thought that too for a little bit, but then i decided they were more they're true selfs when they are in a room alone together. I don't get the sense they even like each other, they're just somuch alike that they're working together. When they're alone, they're like identical twins, 2 bodies one mind.

July 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am not a fan of these little hamsters dissing all the past seasons. play your seasons game and stop with the meanness.. Btw floaters did not win last season dan was one of the best players ever, and he was not a floater

July 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am not a fan of these little hamsters dissing all the past seasons. play your seasons game and stop with the meanness.. Btw floaters did not win last season dan was one of the best players ever, and he was not a floater

July 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hayden telling Rachel he cares for Kristen made me smile. I guess I am a hopeless romantic. Sigh...

One day my prince will come.

July 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Brenden would be better off not being so smart at this point.

July 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Brenden would be better off not being so smart at this point.

July 16, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn

Haven't started reading yet but the pictures tell volumes, can't wait.

I figure by the time I get done we'll be in another post so see you all there :)

July 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger kimmilicious said...

@Tage..U made a great point and I respect ur opinion..But my question is (not just 4 u Tage:)ur right Monet was a follower... and she ran right along with Brit and I hated to see that happen because I knewwww she would be the 1 leaving first out of the 2..I just knew it! But my question is why is Monet the bigger target? why not Brit?? Brit was the leader of the 2 Live Crew.. right??? Monet won the 10 grand..ok I get it... she didn't do that on purpose it could have been any one of them..Had she said "Someone go b4 me" They meaning=(the man)lol..would have made a big deal out of that as well..(The man) aka The viewers..would have said "Monet's not a team player, she should have just took one for the team and went 1st!" In the BB house u can't win 4 losing..I think some people just don't like Monet (for whatever reason) and soon she'll be gone..but wait...the little meanie Brit will still be there..Oh well...Annie said it best..Let's just stop watching and hand over $500,000 to Brendon and Racheal and they can split it..(because they're just so darn cute)LOL!!

July 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn and all you fabulous BBDishers!!! I'm still reading this post while at work, but something just came to mind while discussing the show with a co-worker. I've been tending to believe that there are no longtime friends. BUT, I just thought of something from last night's show. IF there are friends, it could be Brendon and Annie. They bumped into each other after she put the lock on the storage room. Neither said a word about it!! Hmmmmm..... She seemed genuinely hurt by him choosing Rachel over her. Hmmmm.... I think it's a possibility!!! What say you?

Hope you're all enjoying your day!!! I'm leaving work now and will check back in later on!!!

July 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Gaytor

Let me explain better... there has never been a Foursome that has made it to the end... the Four Horsemen did not... It was Season 5 and Scott was evicted fairly early. The Twins were Adria and Natalie. ;-)

July 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

i think Monet has a good chance of stayin over Brit. She's better at being nice in public.

July 16, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Johnny confides to Carolyn that he too is very attracted to Kristen.

Those pants. Those dam pants!

July 16, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to work for a bit and leave Ragan in the safe hands of Rachel. <3

I can't believe the heat and unusual humidity we have here in BB land.

So grateful to be able to catch up on the Dish later. :-)

July 16, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Those of you who don't get why we want Britney and Monet out, do you have the feeds? Have you heard the way they talk about others?

Apparantly not.

What I love about Rachel and Brendon is that they are honest and real, caring people. And yes, they are still targets for the majority of the house.

July 16, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

Friday Lunch Hour

July 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Dear Big Brother,
I really feel like you need to get the comp or nomination ceremony underway soon before our beloved Carolyn's fingers fall off.

Thank you

July 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i♥MinIN

July 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

Going back to last night's eviction episode: did anyone notice during Andrew's vote that he pointed to eyes, heart, and camera when he said "I vote to evict..." Doesnt' that seem like "I (eye) love (heart) you (camera)" as sort of a Carol Burnett ear-tug?

July 16, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

:)

July 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Aternoon everyone...

July 16, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if Monet and Rachel go up against each other, it will be and interesting week and especially the fight for POV

July 16, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below