;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big Brother 12: Thursday Morning, July 15th

Welcome to BB12 Live Show Day, Dishers & HGs!! Here's how today is going to go on the feeds:

BB should be waking them soon, then they'll very likely head up to HoH for their 1st HoH lockdown of the season... Then it's move out time for Hayden, and tidy up time for the rest of the HGs... Then a whole lot of primping, followed by a tech rehearsal that we will not see... And finally, BB's gonna play keep away with us, as far as revealing any new info, just to make sure we all tune in to the Live Show tonight. It has always been thus.
    Attention Dishers:
    We'll be hanging with the HGs and updating til about noon BBT & then returning for the Live Show Viewing Party & A full night of Live Feed Updates & Blogging after that. We'll have a new HoH, the pandering, the posturing, the reveal, the panic... It'll be a blast. ;) Join us!

Why? Well, Thursdays tend to be a big game of live feeds cat & mouse until after the live show, because they want to makes sure we all tune in and watch the live show. Sure, they may let some choice tidbit fall, but typically, it's carefully selected to whip everyone into a frenzy of last minute panic.. and we're not playin' that game.

REMINDER For Live Feed Subscribers:
    Join Chelsia & Missy at 6pm Eastern for Happy Hour. They'll be taking your phone calls in a live video chat!


As of 8:30ish, the Creatures are stirring, but BB hasn't officially woken them yet. Andrew got up to do his morning prayers around 7ish, then back to bed. Annie's been up and down a few times now. Brendon is up and staying that way, and Ragan just got up as well.

8:55am BBT
At the moment, Brendon's in the kitchen preparing some food.



Andrew's back up now too. He grabs the Dyson and proceeds to vacuum the bathroom. Ragan heads to the kitchen to chat with Brendon, then they both go into the Cabana Room, and Ragan brings up the recurring noise...

It's 9:10am and BB still hasn't woken the HGs. With the way Brendon and Andrew are already cleaning and tidying, they're wont be much for the rest of them to do in that arena.

Ragan: I can't believe how late everyone stays up every night. They're such night owls.
Brendon: Not me. Outside the house... Though there was a time...
Ragan: We're the old people.
Brendon: I made coffee too...
Ragan: I can't believe they haven't woken us up yet.
Brendon: They're already working out there, so I'm guessing we're in for the day.
Ragan: Oh, definitely.

Brendon's bummed he wont get to work out.

9:20am BBT
Kitchen
Ragan & Brendon

Ragan's just finished a bowl of cereal, and he's doing his dishes. Both of them would really like to be in the sun today, but that's not terribly likely... unless it's a small build, and BB opens up the backyard for a little bit.



Still no wake up call. Bizarre!

9:30am BBT
Brendon: Kathy and ___ did all the windows last night too.. There may be a few dirty ones, but...
Ragan: You're kidding!

Ragan goes to do a look thru for dirty windows, cleaning supplies in tow.

9:48am BBT
Still no wakey wakey, but Enzo has now joined the living and is foraging for food in the kitchen. Brendon and Andrew are in there as well. Brendon's food prep is almost complete, and Andrew just finished doing some dishes.



Enzo sits down with a bowl of cereal...

***I cannot remember a single instance of BB letting them sleep so late on a live show day. Not ever. Not once. It's nearly 10am. Usually, production has them out of bed by 8am on a live show day. What's the deal, BB? Were the HGs actually right about suspecting an Endurance Comp for this HoH? Are you expecting it to go all night long, so you're letting them have a lie in now? I mean, no one loves an endurance comp on the live feeds more than me, but it's *so* early in the season for it!! There's also a distinct lack of audible hammering going on... I'm at a loss...

10am BBT
Annie has now joined the living in the kitchen, and she's searching for breakfast. Brendon has prepared a feast, which he's offering to all who enter. Annie partakes of the pancakes. Still no wake-up call.

10:03am BBT - BRB on all feeds. Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!! About Time, BB!! Good grief!

10:15am BBT - More HGs are up and milling about. Kathy compliments Andrew on his vacuuming job... and we go back to the BRB screen.

10:18am BBT
Let the primping begin!



Meanwhile, in the Jumanji room, Matt's just announced...

Matt: We're gonna be cooped up in that room for a long time. It's gonna be bad.
Enzo: 7 more hours.
Lane: Til we go live?
Ragan: Til we go live?
Enzo: Til we can't curse. I'm gonna be on my best behavior.



They've been told that HoH lockdown will begin at 10:45am.

Ragan: Hello, Houseguests. Heyyyyy, Julieeeeee!!

CUT TO:
10:30am BBT
Jumanji Room
Matt, lane, Ragan & Monet

Ragan's trying to figure out what to wear for the live show. The other guys are far less concerned, though Matt does offer that he probably wont ever get dressed up for it unless he's on the block. Rgan decides he'll wear a v-neck.

Annie comes in and starts complaining about the HoH lockdown that's now 15 minutes away, and she has to pack...


Annie: Lane is a teddy bear trapped in a country boy body (paraphrasing), and I *like* it! Enzo was crazy last night.. So funny.

Enzo comes back in.

Annie: We wanted you to go streaking, in just your sunglasses.

10:33am
Feed 3 -
Annie leaves Jumanji and goes to the Orange Room, asking Andrew if he's seen anything of hers in there, because she needs to pack. That's a no. Incidentally, Rachel's changing her top in there. Andrew's doing the ortho guy eye avert. She has a seat on the floor and continues to pack her things.



Andrew vacuums around her.

CUT TO:
10:39am BBT
HoH Room
Feed 3
Smart Cookies!

HoH Lockdown doesn't start for another 6 minutes, but Matt, Enzo and Ragan have already gone up there and claimed the bed! Hayden's busy packing. A couple minutes later, Britney makes her way in with a "Hey Guys!"



10:42am Kathy enters the HoH. Happy chatter continues.

Kathy: You wanna scoot over?
Enzo: Yeah, sure.. donworryboutit...

In she goes. :)



Britney's waxing poetic about her lack of musical knowledge. No American Pie, no Classic Rock, whatsoever. It's horrifying.

Matt: You're like a communist.
***I was thinking troglodyte.


10:49am BBT
HoH
Everyone!

Britney's reading the HoH Handbook or the rule book, and she announces to everyone that nominations happen on Fridays. There's a collective WOW from the group at how much faster everything's going to run. Ragan's putting his idea of the schedule out to everyone...



Talk turns to questions they think Julie will ask them and having a good laugh. It's so early in the season, loathing has yet to penetrate the HoH lockdown. Britney's posing questions to the HGs , as if she were Julie, and doing a really great job of it, actually.

11:04am BBT
Britney: I just hope Natalie comes back to host a competition at some point in the season..
Ragan: And we all said we wouldn't participate. Um.. I'll take a penalty nom.

Laughter.

Britney: What if they take a bed away and it's mine.
Rachel: That's ok. I'll share a bed.

We have our first awkward silence. It lasts only a moment, but it is pronounced.

They hear something very faintly...

Andrew: oh my G-d! It's the Big Brother song!
Enzo: We have a theme song?
Andrew: Yes! The opening credits.
Ragan: They're probably doing a run-through of the opening sequence.
Enzo: if you get eliminated, your picture goes away, right?

They explain.

Ragan: Oh! Hearing that song will be awesome! That'll give me such a zing.
Enzo: I wanna hear people clap.
Ragan: I don't think we will. I'm just excited for the clip we get to see.
Rachel: Me too.
Enzo: Oh, we get to see a clip?

They take guesses at what it'll be.

11:11am BBT - BRB Screen on all feeds.. just for a minute.

11:12am BBT
Back to happy chatter in the HoH Lockdown.

11:34am BBT

The HGs have settled into a comfortable silence. HoH Lockdown continues. The only HGs doing any communicating at all are Rachel and Brendon, seen in the bottom right of this photo.




11:48am BBT

Not a peep!


11:51am
Skippy's trying to entertain himself by moving in for some tighter shots... Here's his finest.




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Today's the perfect day to stop watching
the other kids have fun
from the sidelines & join in!






Permalink







82 Comments:

Blogger Boquida said...

Goodmorning Carolyn!
Good morning all!

Happy Live Show day. I enjoyed reading all of your comments this morning. I like that everyone's opinion can be different yet respected. I often like to play devil's advocate for that very reason (hehehe). Can't wait to see how the day unfolds.

July 15, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the 14 all aglow on the banner Carolyn..looks so good

July 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, Everyone!!!

Happy Live Show Day!!!! w00t w00t!!!

Hello, Goddess Carolyn!!!

It was Kathy and Rachel who did all the windows last night. (hehehe, I noticed you typed "Kathy and ___")

July 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Turtles! You won a cup? Why didn't I see this contest? Congrats!

That reminds me... I have to get mine out of the cabinet. I can't believe I haven't already. That's my standard drinking vessel during the summer. I still have the one from a few seasons back, when I was mentioned... 'GaYToR's Naughty Bits'. I was so honored to be on a mug. I have another Dish Mug too, but of course that is my favorite.

:o)

July 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kas! :)

Good Morning, Boquida! :)

Thanks, Pamela! :)

GayTor - I try... ;-p~

Good Morning, MissLissa! :)

G'morning, RhondaM! :)

Hmm.. it appears my neighbors have had enough of me leeching off their wifi... I can't get on the feeds w/my laptop for nothin! (I typically have them going on laptop & desktop simultaneously) Crud... I may actually have to put a call into AT&T and get my own wifi set up going for the summer, in addition to the comcast... poop.

July 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh I can't wait can't wait til tonite!!!

July 15, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, wasn't a contest, you can actually go buy things from Cafe Press :)

July 15, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, my mug has Renny, Keesha and Memphis quotes, hehe

July 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger jane said...

All you need is a wireless router if you already have internet coming into your house.

July 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I hope Rachael or Kristen wins HOH! Gotta get rid of the evil step sisters.

Annie isn't gonna get one vote tonite.

July 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Good morning dish family and Happy Live Show Day!!
(((((( (hugs all around )))))))))))

Last night was very interesting to say the least! It almost seems as if Annie has a chance (albeit a small one) to stay! Even though I may not be her #1 fan, she isn't horrible, and I have to respect the fact that she is TRYING to stay in the house! I have not heard Rachel utter even one word about wanting to stay much less a reason why she should.
It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

I am new to the feeds and needed an excuse not to watch today so that I can get some cleaning done, so since not much will be happening, I will jump at the opportunity to "STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER" lol
HAGD ev1 and enjoy your day! will see everyone for the viewing party!

July 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm so excited, one of my BFFs is going to join us today after lunch! She's also talking about getting the LiveFeeds for the first time, I told her if she does then she better get em here :)

July 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger jane said...

For your own house, spending more than about 50 bucks is a waste. When you set it up, makes a closed connection. Protects your privacy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wireless+router&sprefix=wireless&ih=5_0_1_1_0_1_0_0_0_1.96_167&fsc=3

July 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Does anyone out there want Annie to stay tonite? Annie's fave to leave on the poll, but that was taken centuries ago in BB Land, LOL

July 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Come on BB, wakey-wakey the rest of the HG's. :)

July 15, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning all!
Glad BB is back! I have not had time to catch up on all the action...so sorry if this is a repeat.

After watching the show last night I think Kathy is Brittany's Mom, and that Brittany is the Sab. I guess we will all find out tonight.

GaYTor, first how is my favorite taxi driver? please say hello for me..thought about you this past football season, I am the only person in town with a Saints jersey!

Carolyn, you do some much for us.. Thanks!

July 15, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Speaking of internet connection, my new neighbor asked me yesterday if our internet connection was really slow. I said no why? He went on to explain that theirs is so slow,has constant interruptions and wondered if everyones was like that. I told him to call the cable company to come check it out. He then tells me that they have dial up......

July 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

I think I'll take a nap today! Carolyn has me thinking....

BUT they do have half the house cleaned. That's never happened before.

July 15, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Johnny 5, I hope Rachel or Kristen win HOH.

I think it would be fun for Ragan to win also, I would love to see his HOH room, and he is so smart about this game so far..I hope

July 15, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Reneep...I don't know where you are from but try being the only person in a bar on Super Bowl Sunday wearing a Saints shirt....in Indiana.

July 15, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep, DQTD has been properly 'helloed' and grumbled a hello back. He's still mostly asleep in the recliner. Not grumpy at you, just me. He has a ton of errands to do for me today and he's just putting it off. I need a white ostrich feather fan (big one) for a prop for my pageant on Saturday.

Blue Nice to see you up and at 'em early. This is a rare treat.

Turtles, I was just afraid I had missed something. I bought mine from Cafe Press too, and a t-shirt.

Poor Caro. Having to get her own connection.. but rethink AT&T. Yes I have it but I'm sorry I'm locked into a contract (phone).

Not to get political but AT&T gives mega bucks to Sen. David Vitter. Not my favorite senator from the great state of Louisiana. I'll be switching as soon as I can.

:o)

July 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Boquida, nice, I was testing the waters before I admistted I want Annie to stay! hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

;-)

July 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michelle, dial up, LOL! I can understand if you live in an area that's still not been set up for DSL (like my dad in FLA, he's in the boondocks) but if you have it actually available and don't use it........LOL LOL LOL

July 15, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, re: Endurance Comp. I can't believe it would happen but AG said a lot of things we haven't seen so far. One of them was new comps. So far it's been a rehash of past ones.

Still I don't see an all-nighter this soon. Isn't that usually Week 4? Or even later. (I'm thinking 'first to jury' guess that would be Week 5.)

LOL. Speaking of Cafe Press in my last post and I just saw a popup that I have new email from there.

:o)

July 15, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

GaYToR, please refresh my memory. What does DQTD stand for? I know your man's name is Danny, but the other letters are...?

July 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Carolyn,

If you already pay for Comcast, all you need is a wireless router and you are good to go. I personally recommend Linksys, but that is just my opinion. Also, be sure to password protect your connection once you go wireless.

July 15, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Morning BBDishers!

I dont want Annie to stay!
Im so so tired of her repeating the same thing over and over again. If she goes back on the block we go through this all over again, and I cant take it!

Im so excited about finding out who the Saboteur is tonite. My mind has been flippin back and forth on who it most likely is, and it hasnt come to any conclusions yet!

Michelle ... lmao about your neighbor complainin of slow internet... and they have dial up!!!

July 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

No GaYToR darling, you haven't missed a thing :-)

But now we ARE all jealous of you having jewelry created by our Lovely Caro! :p~
xoxo

July 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep GEAUX SAINTS! Super Bowl Champs!!!! I have every Super Bowl Champs shirt I could find, especially all the "Who Dat" ones after the stink NFL made over trademark rights, which they didn't have for that phrase. But my Brees #9 jersey is my prized possession. I also want a Gay #20 jersey. Not because I'm a big fan of his, but just for the name on the back. *giggle*

Shhhh. Don't let MsFitz see us talking about this.

:o)

July 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ragan for HOH win tonite!!!!

July 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

LOL jluvs...I've decided this year I'm going to route for whatever causes the most drama. I don't really like Brendon, but I wanted him to win the POV for the shock effect. That's why I want Annie to ...

July 15, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Jluvs, I know. I couldn't even answer him, I was speechless.

July 15, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Just saw a picture of Rachel modeling with Steven Tyler before she had a boob job and dyed her hair burgundy. Ohmygosh she looks soooooooooooo much better than she does now!!!!! She looks so natural and pretty, why in the world did she mess it all up with plastic???

July 15, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Good morning :)
I got tickets to the show tonight, but I live 6 hours away, 24 hours isn't a enough notice. Really wish they were for next weeks show, my daughter has been driving me crazy to go to Magic Mountain next week.
I have been bored this season...
Hardly watch the feeds or showtime.
Usually I have some favorites by now, but none yet, just some unfavorites lol.
Caro, will you have a link for the west coast to watch the show live?

July 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Monet and Matt both currently live in Illinois. Did we already know that?

July 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

LisaH where do you live? Is that all the notice they give you...24 hrs? I signed up for tickets, I'm 4 hrs away.

July 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Britney needs a music lesson!

July 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey guys :)

Is anyone having difficulty with the site today? Commenting or otherwise? I'm having a heck of a time with errors.

July 15, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

I went lookin for pics of Rachel.. and omgawd ... she was gorgeous without all the extra boobage... and bright red hair! She looks good to me both ways... but there was NO need to change anything!

July 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

No problems with the site but my feeds keep looping.....it's like watching a bad rap video. LOL

July 15, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Happy Live Show Day Caro and everyone!

To answer your question, I've been on the site pretty much all morning minus a couple hours and I've had no problems here...

SO! excited to finally know who the saboteur is tonight! Who's with me!?!

I think its Kristen or Matt.

July 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you for responding.. it's just on the moderating end then, which is a good thing. Please forgive me not personally responding though.. I'm in a battle with it over here.

July 15, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

RhondaM- Rachel is actually my favorite! Based on preseason interviews and clips, she was my first pick to get sent home! Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the HGs keep her and give Annie the boot.

Her laugh clip on the first show... UGH! I found it SO annoying! But then again, ANYONE's laugh repeated over and over would get irritating, wouldn't it. :)

July 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hope you can figure it out Carolyn. I can't even see your picture on your comments. :(

July 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Hello all! Im so excited for tonight's show! I live on the east coast but have to watch the live streaming because my boyfriend HATES the show (why i do not know, he hates all the shows i watch though lol, i guess so you think you can dance, desperate housewives, chuck, and grey's anatomy rub him the wrong way...)

Im curious what rachel looks like before big boobs (bbb?!) i did a search and keep getting some short haired blonde chick, can someone post links or what specifically to google other than rachel riley?

July 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

No problems for me, Caro, although I did have one blog error when trying to comment earlier

*knock on wood!*

July 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Carolyn, I had to try four times to get my password accepted, and this time I actually remembered the correct one.

I will answer for you…Drag Queen Taxi Driver

Michelle, the dial up was too dang funny, and I was actually the only one at the only bar here in my little three light town..

Gaytor, where is Danny gonaa find a feather fan for you?

July 15, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Enzo has been cracking me up during this lockdown!!!

The man is just nuts! LOL

July 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Carolyn, I don't think I have had any issues aside from me having several blonde moments and entering what they said was the wrong password, but turned out I needed to comment first in order to log in and then I had yahoo as my email instead of gmail. I was brought to a weird error screen, but like I said, I think it was all on my end.

It's only the first week and I am EXHAUSTED! Sigh...

July 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I've not had a single issue, here. Everything is peachy keen! ;)

July 15, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Boquida during past seasons I was given more notice than this. Actually this was less than 24 hours! I was sent a email at 4:20 yesterday and you have to be there by 3. I live in Nor Cal between San Francisco and Sacramento. I could have went,lol my hubby's best friend is here visiting, maybe I should have ;P

July 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Rachel: That's ok. I'll share a bed.

There's that overconfdence again!! If annie's out, that's fine, but Rachel should be next!!!

July 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

hrl, i think you're spelling her last name wrong, try Reilly

July 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Carolyn, you forgot to mention the awkward silence there was after Rachel said, "I'll share a bed". Probably not a good idea to assume you're staying to the whole house including the other nominee. LOL

July 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Good morning (afternoon) BB Family!!

Wonder if someone can give me some advice on the live feeds? They haven't been great for me this season so far;(It keeps looping and I keep hearing the same convo over several times). I am constantly having to refresh. Sometimes I have to go completely out of superpass and back in.


So the question is: this morning when I pulled superpass up there is an option for "Chose bandwidth" with an option of "low or high". This is the first time I have seen this option. (BTW...I did download the Adobe Flashplayer update the first night). So does it matter if you chose "low or high" bandwidth?

I use to know all about computers, but as you can tell by my username...I 4 Git!!!!

Thanks guys!

PS. I am scared to chose one or the other without asking for fear I will make the feed even worse!

July 15, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Heat Index 105.....ugh it is so hot!


Here is a link for Rachel photos:

http://www.weselectmodels.com/view.php?id=3191

July 15, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Enzo doesn't even know that the evicted HG's picture goes B&W?

July 15, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

@Boquida and jluvs - I've been slightly wavering myself. Annie staying would teach Rachel a hard lesson. Rachel needs to play the game!!!

July 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lucky, me too. I'd much rather have Britney or Monet leave than Annie or Rachel.

July 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I 4 Git: It isn't you. The looping thing has been happening all season for just about everyone.

July 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Thanks jluvs and michelle! oops!

Okay how the hell can rachel be a chemist if she is doing all this modeling stuff? I just copy and pasted...

Ms. Planet Beach NEVADA, 2008
Beauties of America 20s MISS NEVADA 2008
Miss LAX top 5 –week 5 2008
Las Vegas Beautiful People Contestant 2007
Carnation Ball Queen, 2006
Las Vegas Go-Girls
MISS HAWAIIAN TROPICS Pageants
Competed in many different pageants and traveled for many different pageant systems 2006, 2007, 2008
Cover Model HSD magazine 2008
Poster Model, Hawaiian Tropic Models 2007, 2008
Calendar Model, Biker Girls 2007

July 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michelle in IN - I'm not even stepping foot outside my house today!!! LOL I'm keeping my house thermostat set to "igloo", and my doggie may not even get her daily walk today!!

July 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I 4 Git: The low and high are for bandwidth. If you choose low it will make your pc run smoother and some isp have a limited amount of bandwidth you can use each month but you don't get to view the 4 small cameras on the side. The picture is just about the same on both high and low.

July 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Locked in the same room together and no one can escape....why is Annie being so quiet?

July 15, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

No probs for me Carolyn...

July 15, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It is miserable out there Blue...storms supposed to be here tonight. Maybe we will get some relief.

July 15, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

HOH lockdown would be hell for me. There's no way I could nap so soon after waking up.

I'm going to take this as my cue to do some things I need to get done today. See ya'll at show time!

July 15, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Jluvs, Enzo said he didn't know much about BB. He was asked to tryout with his sister in law. She didn't want to go alone.

July 15, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Thanks Blue & Michelle!!!
(((((((HUGS)))))))

Believe it or not...I understand now...LOL

Oh and I hate to be a complainer, but, Carolyn...I haven't been able to vote on any of the polls here this year. I pick my choice and when I click vote...it doesn't take it. It really isn't a big deal, but I like to see how the rest of the "family" is feeling!

July 15, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I 4 GIT, I also can hit VOTE on here, just thought it was my laptop and Windows 7. I just click VIEW RESULTS (under VOTE) to see if I am with the majority or not.

July 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

My sister in laws house was broken into last night! So glad they were not home at the time.

July 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay just saw on Twitter: a person with a NOH8 image on their avatar started off a tweet that said "i hate"

just makes ya go hmmmmmmmmm

July 15, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it is endurance this afternoon/evening, they will have a hard time with the heat..Where they are will be 105 today...by 5pm it will probably still be in high 90's.

July 15, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thanks bigwigg, I knew some of them didn't know about BB, but geez....LOL

July 15, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, going to let my boo play Kung Fu Panda online, so I guess I'll go get some housework done since I won't be doing ANYThing but BB stuff from the evening on!

Can't wait can't wait!!! See you later today, all you lovely BB friends!!!
Carolyn, hope you get your internet issues fixed!!!!! xoxo

July 15, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Where's Annie?

July 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon Carolyn & fellow dishers, I guess im in the minority wanting Annie to stay just to shake up the house and get some kind of excitement in the house. I wonder what the person who cast this season was thinking, but maybe after someone goes home the game will become more real and they'll start really entertaining with even more paranoia and outburst...

July 15, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think everyone but Kathy has said who they would norm if the got HOH. Has she mentioned it and I just missed it?

July 15, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

*waves to everyone* Great posts, Im just getting caught up.

To GaYToR...

It was Lane who told Brittney while opening the wine that there were others in the house than just her.

And I believe that Brit was talking about being a beauty pageant contestant, so Im betting she has one of those screaming back stage moms. Hence the fear of hearing her mom screech of her weight gain.

Having a hard time passing the time today, why dose it always go so slow on Thursdays!!

July 15, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger juliane2004 said...

WHAT is with the BRB every 5 minutes on the live feeds?! So annoying.

July 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

jluvs-I hope Annie stays too-just becuz I think strategy wise they need to break up the couple early in the game.

July 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Talk turns to how the saboteur set off a stink bomb (I believe this happened during the live show at the very end.)"

July 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below