;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother 12: Wednesday Morning

Wakey Wakey, Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!

Very likely on the agenda today: Plenty of HGs being called to the DR for Goodbye messages.

8:45am BBT
They're up and doing their morning routines, and they're quite perky, for the most part. Matt, Rachel and Britney are talking about "the crickets" that went on all night long. We have plenty in the bathroom and a few in the kitchen.

Annie comes in to the Bathroom, still wearing her intifada scarf. Rachel is already present. There is a chilly civility.

8:51am BBT
Feed 1
Rachel hops into the shower to change, and forgets how tall she is and how low the shower doors are...

8:52am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Brendon, Ragan & Matt

Game talk already.. Saboteur, Split Votes, Annie.

Ragan: I admire the fact that she's trying..

8:53am BBT
BB: Enzo, please come to the Diary Room. (Already?!)

In the backyard, saboteur voice mimicry ensues... and then...



Ragan: Who are the only people in the house who haven't had anything to drink?
Brendon: Britney!
Ragan: And... Kathy.
Matt: But Kathy has some alcohol thing with her ex husband.. Britney's always talking about getting drunk...

Ragan: Where I could see them making an exception to the age thing is if they needed someone for the life long relationship thing..
Brendon: You're right.

They bring up her engagement ring. Matt says she didn't have it during sequester.

Ragan: Even if that's a lie, I don't care about that. The age thing.. Production can make exceptions, given the twist and what not. I don't mean to say that she is, I'm just observing.. And quite frankly, we just have very little to go off of.
Matt: We don' know definitively if that saboteur is one of the friends...
Ragan: No, we don't, but I think there are 3 separate people.

9:03am BBT - Kathy joins the backyard crew. Saboteur voice mimicry ensues. And a healthy dose of BB11 Natalie baiting.

CUT TO:
9:15am BBT
Backyard -Couch
Da Boyz...
Brendon: Look at all our toys... :)
Enzo: Don't hate, masturbate.



BB: Attention houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the Storage Room
Ragan: (makes up a song to sing) I'm gonna get in Trouble.. for singing.. this song..

Brendon steps over to the elliptical where Rachel is doing her cardio.

Brendon: Hey gorgeous, what's on your ipod this morning?

CUT TO:
9:25am BBT

Brendon: So what do you guys wanna do today? What's the plan?
Kristen: I'm thinking of maybe switching it up a little bit...
Brendon: Gonna shower first, then work out? I've done that a cuple times.
Enzo: I thin I'm gonna learn how to play chess today.
Lane: You gonna teach yourself?



Enzo: Yeah, I'm gonna teach myself how to play chess... What's that noise? Garbage trucks? Don't they know that we're the talent? We're not supposed to hear that sh*t?
Brendon: Did you tell em?

Brendon walks inside...

CUT TO:
9:29am BBT
Kitchen
Brendon & Monet

Brendon: I had the weirdest dreams last night..
Monet: Yeah... You were talking. You were flailing around.
Brendon: Was I flailing? Oh my G-d. I'm sorry, Monet.
Monet: You were snoring.
Brendon: I'm so sorry.
Monet: It's ok.

9:33am BBT
Bathroom
Kathy, Monet, Britney

Britney: It's gonna be a long night.
Monet: No kidding.
Kathy: Frikkin exhausting.

They're making low murmurs about Annie...

Britney: Enzo last night.. makin' me pee in my bed... he was so funny.. He keeps goin', Is it Thursday yet?
Kathy: It's Wednesday, right?
Britney: Happy Birthday, Natasha! We've heard a lot about you and your wonderful children.
BB: Annie, Please go to the Diary Room.
Carolyn: Thanks, BB.
Kathy: Happy Birthday!

***BB, please make Monet adjust her mic!!!



Britney: I mean, he could be in medical device sales.
Kathy: If you do sales, you don't go into surgery.
Britney: Yeah, if you do sales, you go into surgery to show them how it works...
BB: Britney, Monet, please change your batteries.
Carolyn: Thanks, BB.

Britney: Ok, I mean, the dude is smarter than we thought. He's obviously a nerd.. It's very obvious just my mannerisms, word usage, depth of interest in certain subjects. I think that's not a shocking revelation.

***Mine is that you have the depth to process and articulate those thoughts.

Britney: She said she was gonna go around talking to everyone today, so just be forewarned... What surprises me, that I don't get, is that Brendon hasn't made any attempt to discredit her... If he knew that she had this secret stash of info, why would you not take precautions... That doesn't really make any sense to me... But we're in the middle of the BB house, and the answer could be, oh, this is all fake and we secretly have a deal.

9:44am BBT
Bathroom, cont'd

Kristen has entered to brush her teeth. Britney launches into her eBay plans: she says she wants to steal something from all the HGs to sell on eBay... starting with Enzo's original Meow Meow TShirt. She asks Kristen for her hat so she can sell it.

9:50am BBT
The others leave the bathroom, and Monet hangs out to do some plucking...



9:51am BBT
Jumanji Room
Britney, Monet, Lane

Britney: So are there 2 noises, or is one the crickets in the Have Not room?
Monet: I think one's the Have Not noises.

The girls are nearly ready to go work out.

Britney: Lane, I thought you were workin' out.
Lane: (grumble) we are.

Kristen passes through, silently.



Britney finishes adjusting herself and gives her itinerary to Lane, who's been quietly, sleepily watching her change her top and darn near expose privates to him from across the room.

CUT TO
10:05am BBT
Backyard
Brendon, Monet, Britney, Rachel, Kristen

Pre-Workout Stretch Time... A little stretching and a lot of personal life outside the house sharing and friendly-style chatter...







10:14am BBT
We've moved on to abs and talk about Britney's experience in pageants, which she credits for her strength in public speaking... and, by the way, she's from a small town, but she'd like everyone to know she doesn't have a small town mentality. Talk turns to the pageants for small children.. Brendon's completely creeped out by it.



Ragan can't resist this conversation.. He joins in to mock the baby pageant world.

Brendon: I don't know what's more interesting, the show or you doing the impersonations.
Britney: Ket's have a kiddie pageant tonight!
Ragan: I love it!

***That'll be hysterical.

Brendon: DO the parents all come up with weird names for em?
Britney: Oh, totally...
Ragan: My name'll be Christianity Williams.

Matt & Lane have now joined the exercisers...


CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
Kitchen
Hayden, Brendon, Rachel, Britney

Britney's talking about her fiance, who is an Aussie and how he jokes around naked... Nicknames... etc..



Britney: What's your last name? Well, don't say it... Just the initials.

**That's cute. They think we don't know their last names.

After a couple minutes discussing it, they realize the last name thing is a wash. They will be exposed. Then they move on to pageants.. or back to pageants... and the unethical behavior of some of the contestants. Britney is very protective of the sanctity of the whole industry... and she holds them on a pedestal of purity.

CUT TO:
10:47am BBT
Hammock
Annie & Lane

Annie's in her happy place, with Lane on the hammock. Silly, fun talk.. Then she mentions she needs to stop interrupting people during their workouts. Lane agrees. Back to fun talk. See?! I can be fun and non-confrontational! Keep Me! Keep Me!




Lane: Yeah, none of our conversations are gonna be on tv.
    ***Lane, if you'd tone down the sexual innuendo just a skosh, they would be.
Annie: I know. It's sad.
Lane: People are gonna be like, did they even know each other?
Annie: We should pretend we're in love... (she's kidding)
Lane: I wonder if this noise is annoying to the microphones?
Annie: It is.
Carolyn: Yup.
Lane: I can't wait to see my peeps... my dog...

Talk turns to Andrew's observance of the laws of Kashrut. Lane doesn't get it, and he feels that people who are more religiously observant than he is think they're better than him. Further, Lane's attitude is that we're all going to the same place in the end, and he's gonna have fun on the way there, unlike, in his opinion, Andrew and his ilk. Annie starts off explaining patiently that which she understands, then takes a different tact and just agrees with everything Lane says... He is, after all, her only ally in the house.


CUT TO:
11:10am BBT
Pool
Annie & Matt

Why just preach to the converted? Annie heads over to talk to Matt. She asks about Hayden. Matt says he's probably sleeping. Annie tells Matt she spoke with Hayden last night, and that he totally agrees with her...



Annie: So then why wont you tell people to keep me?
Matt: I'll talk to him later.
Annie: Thank you! I really appreciate it.



They move on to non-gamish talk... Annie's doing a good job of reinventing herself today. The question is, has she already done too much damage with the manic crazy act to erase everyone's memories of that and replace them with happy fun Annie?

CUT TO:
11:20am BBT
Backyard
Monet & Ragan

Ragan: Do you think today will be intense?
Monet: I don't know.. It could be.
Ragan: I was surprised that I didn't wake up to an argument last night.. with all the alcohol they gave.
Monet: I know!
Ragan: I'm sure they do that intentionally...
Monet: Agreed. But.. I don't know.. I think today might get a little crazy.
Ragan: I do too.

*** Me too. Eyes on the feeds, my friends. Spark em up.

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Matt & Annie are still chilling and chatting in the pool...



Britney & Brendon are chatting in the yard about the educational system in America. Britney keeps asking questions to pry more personal information out of Brendon and see if she can trip him up somewhere, or just save it for future use...

11:35am BBT - BRB Screen...

11:38am BBT
Bathroom
Britney, Kathy, Lane, Monet

The feeds come back, and we learn that BB has just told the HGs they are going to have a very long interior lockdown coming up soon.



Britney: Did you hear the announcement? We're gonna be locked in for the night.

***Listen closely come lockdown for building noises!!! :0)

Lane's trying to work his flirt angle on Monet, now that Annie's nearly out the door. It's not going so well for him, but he likes it when girls are mean to him.

Monet: I hope you slip and fall when you get out of the shower.
Lane: Well, I'm gonna call for you to come and help me.


CUT TO:
11:43am BBT
Backyard
Rachel, Ragan, Brendon, Monet, Matt

Topic: All Stars 2

Ragan: For All Stars, I cannot see them picking anyone from S9. Half of them are in jail...
Matt: All I have to do is not beat my pregnant girlfriend and I will be the best "Big Brother Matt" ever.

11:56am cont'd



They all love Janelle and Kaysar... No Nerd Herd Love, and especially not Maggie or Cappy.

Ragan: My friend who helped kidnap me said, Make sure you're not on the nerd herd side!

Ragan: Can you believe Ronnie can tell you what order people were evicted in starting with season one?
Rachel: Seriously? I can't even remember what order they were evicted in last season. Hey! Do you remember the name of the paparazzi guy? I was totally in love with him.

***Parker DeLeon.

11:59am BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside, and close the sliding glass door.

***And so it begins.... The long lockdown... Build, baby, build! Or.. are they doing it just to confine them in a smaller space for hours upon hours, and drive the drama?

It's noon BBT, so this concludes the Big Brother 12 Morning Report for July 14, 2010. I'll be opening an Afternoon post soon!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Ready to stop sitting on the sidelines,
watching the rest of us have all the fun?


Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







70 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'll start over: Hello Carolyn and friends! :) Happy Wednesday Show day!!!!

July 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Shocked to know Ragan used to smoke. He quit 3 1/2 years ago and that Brendon has tried it. Interesting.

Good morning Carolyn!

Good morning fellow dishers!

July 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Can't wait for the day April jr. and Libra jr. are gone. Last nite I decided those to are a couple of heartless witches.
They think the got the game whooped but but they're forgetting you have to be able to win comps!

July 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!!

Today should be interesting in the house. Still waiting for Annie's last hurrah!!

Unfortunately my feeds aren't working!! I have refreshed numerous times and even signed out and back in,

Grrrr!!!

July 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If there is a hidden relationship I think it has to be Kathy and April jr.
The ridiculous suggestion that she made to Monet (libra jr) that brendan and Annie are the real couple adds to it.
its so ridiculous she has to be trying to cover for herself.

July 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Don't they know they're going to meet the past houseguests after the show? All the trash talking, they're liable to get smacked down, lol!

July 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Brendon's sab voice makes me laugh every time he does it. Too funny.

July 14, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Is there any pics of the beep machine? I just checked out Kimbalicious' pics, hoping to see one.

Okay, my perv self can't stand it, going to see if I can have success with flashback! hehe

July 14, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good Morning fellow Dishers-

I can not believe how nasty Britney was yesterday. Who
thinks up all this stuff and then says it aloud!

July 14, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Life on the Island - Rainy! :( No cycling fo rme today. I'll have to make due with the elliptical and gym eye candy (oh woe is me) when Genie comes on to spell me later this afternoon...

Good morning, JLuvs!! :) Happy Wednesday Show Day!! They don't seem to be thinking past these 10 weeks...

Hi Johnny5! :)

Good Morning, Toni! :)

Good Morning, MG! :) Oh man.. I hope you're able to get them sorted out!!

Good morning, Shannon :) Me too!

July 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, ToniToni! :)

July 14, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, no breaks today, or for a while... I can't turn on the feeds until I get a ton of work done for the weekend. That means no bike rides or Starbucks runs too. Of course for Starbucks I think you could get you hot Baristo to deliver. (Is Baristo the male counterpart of a Barista?

Of all the DVD's I have and the only one I am looking for, "Chicago" can't be found. I'm hoping I can find "When You're Good to Mama" on YouTube.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Have Kathy and Britney ever been alone in a room trying to figure out who the pair is?
Are they intentionally avoiding each other?
Why would BB need two people from Arkansas?
I understand why Britney is their, she's evil incarnate. Calling her April jr. isn't fair to April. April had an excuse, she was completly bonkers. This girl is sane and just plain mean.
But is Kathy just so captivating that we needed two people from clinton country?

July 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Ignore the many typos. I do speak English, I just don't proof read.

July 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Oh Happy Day!! My feeds just came back on!!

And we get the Lavalamp!!

July 14, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :) This is shaping up to be a great season of Big Brother, glad to still have BBDish to turn to!

July 14, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I can't stand how disrespectful they are to production! Britney needs to be b#^%& slapped!

July 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning All!

Nothing like a good ole fashion game of telephone to start the day. Annie was trying to get Monet to believe he was a doctor but she didn't say YES he performs surgery.

July 14, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I guess I can take pleasure in knowing that Britney may be humbled when she gets out and sees that people have screencapped her camel toe ;-)

Is that so wrong of me?

July 14, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Did Brendon actually lie about his occupation? He is a swim coach right? Is it just that he didn't disclose his education level? I'm just confused if he actually lied.

Funny thing is last night, Dip and Sh&t were planning on getting this information from Annie and keeping it in their back pocket "to use against Brendon". They then proceeded to tell anyone who would listen. LOL

July 14, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, been on Twitter, saw a pic of the beep device.

Now if I could just get that darn FB to work right and see last nite's action...

July 14, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi Everyone!
I predict we aren't (unfortunately) done with Annie-storm...she's hovering over us waiting to hit again....

What time is the show on tonight? (EST)

**Oh and Shannon- you shot a 104 the other day (I forgot to comment on)- that's GREAT!!!! Fun isn't it? I am playing after work today...need my fix.....

July 14, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Hi gang...

Carolyn.. thanks as always for your hard work!!

@ GaYTor.. My friend is in Monroe, LA competing in the Ms/Miss/Mrs Plus America Pageant!!! She is the reigning Mrs Plus Nevada!!

I kinda agree that Britney is a hotter, younger version on April!! She seems to trash-talk everyone and should be considered a target for next week or two!

I'm DYING for Brendan or Rachel (G.d-willing she stays) to win HoH!!! Would have bring my laptop to work to follow all the sparks and HoH room activity!!

July 14, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Didi-- yes, I was pretty excited. I like to do well at everything I attempt so I was hoping to do a bit better. I have a pretty accurate/straight shot, I just need to work on distance/swing. Hopefully I will be going some this weekend with my dad.

July 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

i also think it unfair to april to call kristen april jr. april was not as bitchy.

whoever called the two, kristen & monet, bitcht and twitchy had it nailed!

July 14, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kantro, I used to be big enough for the Plus pageants and was asked to do one while in Dallas after Katrina for that very long 22 months, but just as I considered it, we got to come back home to New Orleans. TG!

Now I'm under the size limit. TG again!

So Monet is plucking her mustache? Interesting. I never thought they would have a transvestite or transsexual on the show. HAHAHA!

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn and fellow BBDishers!!! Happy Show Day!! What took so long??? Looking forward to joining you all for the viewing party this evening!! One comment about last night... How rude of Brendon not to change the sheets!!! Question... Why did Monet just cave and let Annie take over her bed anyway? If Annoying Annie no longer wanted to sleep with Brendon, there's plenty of floor!!! Okay... So everyone have a great day!!! :)

July 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Brendon must be convincing them he's a doctor with all his big words. LOL

July 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

hi shannon, one golf tip i and many others will give you is to practice your chipping and putting. julius boros an old old golfer wrote a book that summed it up best, drive for show, putt for dough.

good luck

July 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Dip & $hit!!!
Love love love it!!!!!

Last night was hysterical in the comment section with Jane & Carolyn (wnad everyone else that popped in) about all the manscaping!

Guess Monet's got to do her 'scaping too! maybe she should have got a wax before she went in the house?

July 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

oh, c##p, correcting my earlier post, not Kristen, Britney!

I so far adore Kristen.

July 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

FYI...Carolyn...broke out my head phones and they are a godsend. THANK YOU for the tip.

July 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

lscott- yes I was going to mention that to Shannon and a few other tiny things.....lol

It's a humbling game. Just when you think you have things worked out, mentally, physically and otherwise you can lose it. I was tinkering around with my grip- and totally screwed up my drive for a few weeks. I was like a nut with my 2nd & 3rd shots- making up for the crappy drive. But I love those perfect days, when your relaxed, playing well, following through, keeping your head down....Mmmmmmmm....

Whoops!!!
Sounds a little sexual, huh?

Sorry everyone - got a little off-topic!!

July 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@ GaYTor... Congrats on the weight loss! Working on it myself! It's so funny how they monitor the contestants to make sure they are at least a size 14 and up!! The Miss Plus Nevada got written up and warned she would be disallowed at Monroe after she posted she lost weight and was down to a 12 on FB LOLOL

Gonna head out and take the Mrs to her surgeon's office to get the stitches out and move to the next step...

July 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@ lscott... I was wondering why you said Kristin was April Jr.. It's totally Brit Brit

July 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

britney is our little miss sunshine?

(i assume you saw the movie)

July 14, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Kiddie pageants are sick, the dysfunctional parents trying to live vicariously thru their tiny children...VERY disturbing, and TLC ought to be ashamed for their reality show on it. Remember when The Learning Channel was actually a respectful one?

July 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I myself have lost 32 lbs since becoming a health nut in March :)

I am very proud of this accomplishment :)

July 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi All!

The cap of Britney laying in the yard look so much like Paris Hilton.

Carry on!

July 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs!! Good for you!!! Congrats!! :0)

July 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

hehe thanks guys! my short game is pretty good. my boyfriend has his drive dialed in so with the best ball tourney we are great, haha. i just need to work on my swing for all shots (i always stop abruptly with my back swing and followthrough) and keep tinkering with the rest to get er good haha.

July 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Larissa said...

Good morning everyone!
Ok, I know it's actually afternoon, but I slow today.

So I'm totally cracking up about them thinking we don't know their last names...Have they ever even SEEN this show??

July 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning everybody!! So glad we get to see some diary rooms today :) The first couple weeks are so hard when the shows are sooo far behind! And even more glad Annie should be walking out the door tomorrow :)

July 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

WTG Jluvs!!

July 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you so much Carolyn and Michelle!!!!

*mwah*

July 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning 'Oh Goddess of the Dish' Caro! and all Dish family! Have just been reading updates and watching feeds trying to keep up. Ya'll have been keeping my spirits up more than you can imagine the past week!

This next day will be just too much with the 'Annie' show going full steam ahead. I really don't know whether she will pull it off or not.

As far as the whole Brandon not telling that he is scientist as well as swim coach. He didn't lie and no one as asked him. Bet if someone asked he would tell them cause he wouldn't lie about it. He is not real 'people' smart it seems or he is being controlled by another brain at the moment.

Okay, enough babbling for now. Rhonda, have been thinking of you and your hubby since I went through the same thing not long ago. It is awful and I feel for him :( It always seems like they take forever to get their act together and remove the stupid stones! It just doesn't make sense.

July 14, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy Annie is sure working it..She is way too happy today.

July 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pamela - funny - that's pretty much what I *just* wrote. Glad I'm not the only one noticing it.

July 14, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Woot Wooot!!!

Thank you, BB Lovers!

We're gonna pass 14 million hits today!☺♥

xoxox,

Carolyn

July 14, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Brendon is annoying the crap out of me today! Is there anything he isn't the world's greatest expert on? Not a good way to make friends in the BB house. His social game makes Andrew look like Ragan. IMHO.

July 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

As passionately as Brendon is talking about education, I bet Britney will still think he's lying.

July 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - Agreed. Gotta give Britney credit for not going glossy eyed on this convo. I wouldn't have lasted as long as she has, that's for damn sure.

July 14, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Happy Wednesday (and show day) afternoon every one! Dare I say I'm glad this week is almost over? Either way it will get better. If Annie stays she'll be less of a camera focus and if she goes I never have to listen to her "Brendon stabbed me in the back" again. Can some one please explain that too me anyway? It's ridiculous.

Carolyn, congratulations on 14 million hits. That's amazing.

Also, there's Brendon telling Brittney the truth about himself. I guess she'll doubt him though.

And on a personal sidenote: my father just gave my son and I tickets to Wicked! I am so excited!

July 14, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carolyn and BBDish...that is wonderful!!!!!!

You have worked so hard, you deserve it...

July 14, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much. :)

I'm aiming for 20 million this season.

July 14, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, I didn't know about Matty and his gf beating and drug involvement. Did he go to the clink too?

July 14, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i believe so

July 14, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, Carolyn, for over 14 million smiles!!!

:)

July 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I feel like for a group of fans, they don't really know what goes on. I guess if you don't watch the live feeds or read BBDish, you don't understand the behind the scenes? I get so mad when they don't what's going on. LOL

July 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Speaking of which, what is Brian's new profession of choice you mentioned?

July 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aimee, what is Wicked?

July 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Afternoon the ever so wonderful Carolyn! Hi Dishers!!
Congratulation on 14 million!! I think we will hit 20 million before you know it!
Im suprised there aren't some hangovers goin on in the house today....Annie really drank quite a few last night! I'm begining to wonder if they will vote her out now, some of them are leaning on Rachel.....

July 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Happy Wednesday! Congrats Carolyn on 14 million! Cool!

Red - Thanks hon. I just can't wait for this to be over. He's been so grumpy! I want my sweetheart back! ;)

Talking about BB9...bring back Alex! Yummy!

July 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good afternoon everyone!

jane-I agree about Brendon. He comes off very cocky at times. I don't like that.

Does anyone think they have them on lockdown to keep them in close proximity to each other and encourage an Annie breakdown? There are fewer places to hide from her, LOL.

July 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Great going Jluvs!!! I weighed yesterday and I've lost 16 pounds myself....don't know how I did it tho, I just hope it keeps on!!! Keep up the good work! You are doing awesome!

July 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Glo said...

OMG!! It's me everyone Glo, I'am so addicted that I"am sneaking a peak at you guy's from work. I can't even wait till I get home. This is a bad sign. But I am so grateful to have a place to go for all my BB needs, Thankyou Carolyn and Lezza, for all your hard work. I needed my fix for the morning.

July 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

livs- Wicked is a great musical!!

Congrats Carolyn & the team!!

IS it Thursday yet so Annie can please go home already?
Then please can Bitchy go?

I have to say I can do just about anything (or at least make a good attempt), but being on BB? No way.

I don't know how I'd survive with absolutely no privacy or connection to the outside world, not to mention all the manipulation, drama, possibly sleeping in a room with bugs, possibly no food, AND all summer to boot?!!!

OMG- no golf, no going on the boat, no going to the beach, ok, I have to stop, lol.

I just couldn't do it. But anyone that gives it a shot I have to give a lot of credit to.

Ok- rant over, phew!

Be back later!!!
Didi

****what time tonight? EST

July 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, Kscoot! Congrats yourself! :)

July 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm waiting for "New Top Post".

Tap Tap TAP!!!!

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

Sorry I've been too crazy to properly greet today!!

And already...

New Top Post - Lunch Hour & Lydia's Blog

July 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below