;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report, July 13th

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! :0) And so we begin the long day's journey into Thursday night...

What will the critters get into today? Will Annie lose her mind.. again? Is it all an act for sympathy votes? Will she manage to persuade enough people to keep her? How many hand cramps will she give the bloggers? Will other HGs spontaneously implode... like last night? We'll learn the answers to these questions and more, today on the live feeds.

If you haven't checked out Late Night With Lessa yet, please do! She's got you covered til nearly 2am BBT, and I'm gonna pick up the rest here in the Overnight Report.

While I get cracking on that, go have a peek at the eBay Daily Deals. I found one yesterday that made me Squeee! I meant to mention it to you then, but the day got away from me with all the scheming in the house. Anyhow, I just checked, and it's still there: 72% off a PINK! Brookstone Carry-On. *LOVE!*

OK.. stepping away from the eBay! Time to make the donuts! Please refresh this post at 7:15am BBT to see the Overnight Report magically appear. :)

2:05am BBT

While Hayden's making pizza & chatting with Kristen, Monet passes through and they offer her a slice, which she declines, en route to the Cabana Room...

Cabana Room
Kathy & Monet
Topic: Annie's Attempts at Staying



Kathy: Everyone had to give up things to come here... This is going to happen, you know? It's a no win situation. She needs to go. The other 2 need to go, too, but it doesn't happen that way.... So... I just don't want her to lose it again and go off n' do somethin' she'll regret. We're all gonna leave. We're all gonna get kicked out... I hope she realizes when she gets out that there's somebody there for her.

Monet: I see where she's coming from. It's hard. No one wants to be the 1st person out the door. I think once she's gone, she'll realize that she does have someone to go back home that cares about her... Right now she just feels defeated... In her eyes, she feels that she has given up more to be here, and from what I gather, her family does not approve of her lifestyle choice, and that's a big issue... I think on top of what we gave up to come her, she feels like she also has her family to deal with. She doesn't know where they stand.

Kathy feels Annie hasn't been honest about a number of things, starting with her line about production supposedly telling her she couldn't talk about her girlfriend...

Monet: I don't think that they told her she couldn't tell, because if they did, then why can she now? I don't think she was telling anything she wasn't supposed to.
Kathy: Who knows what's a lie or a truth in this house?? Each individual has the option to tell the truth or lie. Some people are going to do the right thing, or the wrong thing. You have to face your own consequences.

Hayden goes over to the Cabana Room to tell Kathy & Monet that the pizza's ready.

Kathy and Monet stay put.

Kathy: She is a unique individual... I've never dealt with anyone like her... She needs to calm down and appreciate this opportunity... to learn from it and realize that nobody held her down and made her do this. We all did it on our own...you know?? Everybody is not gonna be the winner. (sigh) I just hope she doesn't go up there Thursday night (on the live show) and say things to make a fool out of herself....

Monet: I think she will.
Kathy: She's unpredictable.


CUT TO:
2:15am BBT
Around the house...

Lane & Enzo are in their beds, chatting...
Hayden & Kristen are in the kitchen, eating pizza.
Kathy & Monet remain in the Cabana Room.

CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Kitchen
Kathy, Monet, Kristen, Hayden

Kathy & Monet have just emerged from the Cabana Room to talk with Kristen & Hayden... Monet's going to have to do a bed switcheroo tonight and bunk with Brendon, because Annie wont sleep in the same bed as Brendon anymore, and she has already taken Monet's bed.

CUT TO:
2:36am BBT
Bedroom
Lane, Enzo, Monet, Kathy



Kathy's putting off getting into her uncomfortable have not room lounge chair (bed) as long as possible... She's in Lane, Enzo & Monet's bedroom, chatting about her job on the police force and answering their questions...

Lane: Would you pull your son over?
Kathy: I already have! Once..

Within minutes, it's snooze time for all the HGs...

This concludes the Overnight Report. :0)

FYI... Andrew woke up at 6:50am BBT, went upstairs to do his morning prayers, and as of 7:23am, he's in the kitchen, having some breakfast and enjoying some alone time.

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

BRB screen. Wakey wakey HGs!


Goodmorning Dishers!!

July 13, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Oops nvm. I'm on my time, not BBT. lol

July 13, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Well BB is now incorporated in my life so deep I can't escape! I know when I dream about them that nothing else is going to hold my attention until September!

As I was telling my husband about my dream about the houseguest, he laughed so hard and told me my dream was a completely new show!
He said I combined HGTV and Big Brother into one really strange show.

To make a long story short the BB HG's were to fix a foundation crack in our house....yadda yadda...at the end Matt pulled me aside and told me it wasnt fixed at all because Enzo didn't "glue" the bricks back right!!!...LMAO

5 of the HG's got arrested half way through the project, for being "frauds".

I wonder if in my subcon. i am thinking Enzo is the sab.?

Wow...I am hooked!!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Woke up to a nasty thunderstorm here. It's ridiculous and supposed to bring us humidity not take it away. :/

I was reading the rest of Annie's attempts to stay and there is no reason this early in the game that she has to throw Brendon under the bus. He is a swim coach, so he didn't give his full job description, sue him! She sounds so bitter and will have no friends from BB. Usually most HGs can leave the game at the house and be friendly with the other HGs, but with her, I don't see that happening. She's too unstable.

July 13, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

Good morning Dishers & Carolyn! I've been away from the internet because of bedrest, and I'm finally catching up. What would I do without you?!

July 13, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts hope you all slept well.

Lessa's late night was very good as always. Didn't see much to flashback to except possibly Enzo comedy and the Hayden / Kristen talk. That relationship is getting interesting.

I think a Hayden, Kristen, Brendon, Rachel alliance would be pretty strong. It be good for Hayden just in case "the best alliance in BB history " :P gets targeted and falls sooner than later.

Oh Annie, Annie, Annie, we wanted to like you so much. All the things she talked about pre show seemed like she was pretty rounded and well traveled and could handle things. We haven't seen that girl at all.

Britney and Monet would be my next targets, I don't think they want those two on the jury. They're just snotty. I also bet those two are worse than Annie when they get put up and it looks like one or the other is going home. I see lots more tears and break downs in the future.

Syn was spotted last night so we call off the search.

Have a great day everyone.

July 13, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone..

Going to go read overnight, but wanted to say hello first..

July 13, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I am so grateful for the transcribing here.
I've asked around and I guess the feeds are blocked in Mexico.I can't get Hulu or Pandora either.
Well I doubt I'll get the $29.99 back since they haven't answered any of my 4 emails.
I don't know how much I could take of Annie anywhooo.
I could hardly watch BBAD.All Annie all the time.
This season would be starting out great if they get rid of her first.

July 13, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! :)♥
Good morning BB Buddies! :)

I 4 GIT - that's an hilarious dream!

Michigan - In total agreement about Annie. I had made a list of their names during the interviews & a couple of comments of my thoughts about each HG. I didn't watch each interview in its entirety but Annie's I did. I really thought she would do pretty good. But, like I mentioned before. I also don't put too much weight into those interviews because it is definitely them at their finest trying to shine. I just hate the way she has acted like a "scorned lover" w/ Brendon. To be honest I don't even remember them being close at all. Maybe it went on the 1st week when we didn't see it but all I've seen him w/ is Rachel.

Leesa-great job on the late, late report! Love having you w/ us this year!

July 13, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Annie is just very desparate. She is trying to do anything she can think of to get votes to stay, but it is back firing on her. Who knows what any of us would do if we were in that position...

Have a great day everyone..

happy dancing today....

Hope you don't have hand cramps today..

I am so addicted to this dang show..I wake during the night and watch them sleep...or eat, or just sit there doing nothing..I love it.

July 13, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Mallory :) lol! oops!

Good Morning, I4Git! :) hehe! what a dream! :)

Bethyyy!!!! Good Morning!! So nice to see you! I've been wondering when you might pop your head in!

Good Morning Toni!! Thank you SO much for transcribing the craziness w/Annie & the rest of the house.. And Andrew... Last night in the comment section of the Late Afternoon post when my fingers, brain and back gave out!

Good Morning, MichiganMan! :) You're on the same page with Brendon & Rachel then, with those noms...


Good Morning, Pamela! :) I hope you enjoy the read.

July 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Rosaritoe! :) Gah.. I'm sorry you're having such troubles. I'm going to personally look into it for you.. Can you please drop me a line at dishchicks at yahoo dot com and tell me who you've been emailing? For all the start up difficulties, Real is still a very reputable company, and if the service isn't available where you are, I'm 100% certain that they'll refund your $$.



Good Morning, MsFitz!! :0) I'm loving having her too! What a blessing!

July 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I missed Chenbot,was she on Ferguson last night?

July 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Merry :) Thank you so much. So sweet of you. Ummm.. my sanity? My back? my fingers? :)


Rosaritoe - she was indeed. As soon as the clip is available, I'll put it up!

July 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Alright, I give. Ive been defending Annie and hoping for her, but this second outburst has done it for me. No way are they going to keep her now. I too liked her on her interview and the first show when she mocked Enzo..so I kept keeping on..I guess my new favorite is Ragen, in the past I've always backed the gay guy cuz I have a gay daughter but they have always dissapointed. Dustin (season 9 correct me if I'm wrong about the name)and Joshua especially. But Ragan seems genuine and kind.
Go Ragan!

July 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I forgot something.

Rachel made the Tonight Show last night.

In a segment called Dumb TV they showed her DR where she said Andrew wore a Yom Kippur.

July 13, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) Brendon's Up! :) He's on f3&4.. He has his sneakers in tow.. Perhaps an early morning workout after his coffee?

July 13, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

You're very welcome, Carolyn.

If I ever move out of NJ and don't move in with Blue (lol), I think I would consider Alaska so I could be 1 hour behind the HGs and not screw up my entire body with my crazy sleeping patterns or even lack of sleeping, period.

July 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Chenbot was on Craig but all she said about BB was that the HOH contest was called Hotdog we have a Weiner and they thought it was to racy and didn't air it.

She was mostly talking about some new show she is doing about moms. She said they would find out today if it was picked up.

July 13, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Brendon in the Shower... Happy tuesday... ;)

July 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning dishers annies going byebye

July 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn,thanks for your concern.
I have lived in Mex long enough to take this in stride.My sister said she was able to get Pandora on her Wifi so maybe there's hope.
I'll continue with this issue and don't worry your head Lil C.
You got lots of transcribing to do.I'm sure Annie is going to be more than two hands full!Thursday can't come soon enough for these guys.I'm surprised how much they let her talk....she's not a vote.
Thanks Toni and Lessa and GenieSea and all you people who help with the info on the hamsters.

I think the Sab is Kirsten or ....Rach.

I am also wondering how much support Annie will get from her girlfriend now that she's seen her from the outside in.

July 13, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Good morning Lovelys!!!

Ha Michigan Man Rachel mentioning the Yom Kippur is one of my favorite moments so far!!!

Thanks to Lessa and Carolyn for keeping me informed of the happenings.

Poor Annie, I liked her too...it's gotta be tough knowing that you are the first one out of the house.

If i ever get to play, thats my 1 goal is not not be the first evicted lol!!!

July 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning BB Dishers,

Wow it was a wild/crazy night; its taken me all morning to catch up reading Lessa's GREAT Late night review and then Carolyn's Overnight Report. I am now caught up on what I missed when I fell asleep!

The DR people must have really said something to Annie to get her to not blow up; but whatever they said did NOT stop her from telling her story over and over.........

I went to Flashbacks and found just a bit of what went on between Rachel/Annie, I didn't hear or see it as bad as Annie said it was; I didn't see the wave when they parted. Rachel did look like she was smirky smiling but when she told Annie she was being a little sensitve it didn't sound the same way Annie projected it to be.

What's everyone else's take on what you saw (if you watched it on the Flashback)??

I have got to get something done today; my family is giving me a HARD TIME!! I promised to clean out a kitchen cabinet so my 20 yr old son can store his protein/sports shakes and all that stuff under there instead of the dining room floor.
I better get hopping!!

Later gators
Janice/GA

July 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Kent!! :)

Good Morning, Dark Star! :)

Thanks Rosaritoe!

July 13, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

The end of or even lack of what happened with Annie/Rachel is on Camera 1 at 7:37pm.

It does appear that Rachel was being very cautious with how she spoke to Annie and I did not see any nasty waive from Rachel to Annie. Not that we needed verification, but it was driving me nuts that I didn't know which camera it happened on.

Annie immediately added words as soon as the other HGs walked in. This is also where she does start talking out loud or to Matt, Monet, Britney and Kathy who were in there when she was talking.

July 13, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers,

Brendon cooks, he cleans...

What more could you ask for!!

July 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Carolyn,

Can you look at what happened (Cam 1, 19:35ish) and see what you think about Rachel's response? She does appear to throw something away with a little anger and shows a devilish smile as she walks away, but I never saw her waive or hear her say half of what Annie is saying Rachel said.

July 13, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Brendon's up and cleaning, or... at least spraying random things with water outside. Like shoes. LOL

July 13, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Janice! :) See ya later!

Good Morning, MG! :) i know, right? :)

Toni :) I saw it.. From my point of view, Annie created a ploy at victimhood..

:) Mallory



New Top Post!! ;) Here

July 13, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger StaceeNichole said...

Good Morning Carolyn! And everyone!

I'm glad Annie's going but kinda wish it was Rachel going... she bugs me. But I have to admit she's kinda growing on me! They all are!

I'm so glad BB is back!

Had to make my first post of the season... :)

Oh and I think Kristen is the Saboteur, not sure why but that's what my gut tells me

July 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Wave* Honest, I do know how to spell. Sigh...

July 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, StaceeNichole!!! :) Yayy!! Welcome home!! Kristen certainly is a sly one...

July 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

From what I saw on flashback, thank you Real, Annie blew this whole thing waayy out of proportion. What I didn't see was the whole "she shut the door in my face" so did that part even happen????

July 13, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I went back and watched the conversation between Annie and Rachel, and I didn't see at all what Annie described. Rachel did smile as she walked away, but I heard no funny voice. The other HG's don't believe her either. I laughed out loud watching Matt's face as Annie ranted in the kitchen! Annie has lost it....she is DONE.

July 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Um, Annie's "lifestyle choice and option" (re: Monet's conversation). Grrrr!

Sorry, just had to vent. Hi everyone!

Thanks for the amazing coverage, dishchicks! I am deeply indebted to y'all!

July 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below