;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 11, 2010

PoV Ceremony Results & Aftermath

Good Afternoon, BB lovers. Brendon was called to the Diary Room a few minutes before noon, and the HGs went on lockdown outside a couple minutes after that. We now await the return of the feeds, at which point we expect the results of the Power of Veto Ceremony...

As you can see by the graphic to the left, I'm feeling pretty confident that 2 things are about to happen:

1. Brendon is going to use the Veto on himself.
2. Hayden is going to put Annie up as the replacement nom.

I'll be quite shocked if this doesn't happen. Still, we'll wait on an official announcement and a top banner change until we know for certain.

There's also a possible #3... We may well have our first explosion of the season. Annie's been itching for a fight with Britney for days now, even more so this morning.

It wouldn't be the wisest move for her to make, but it would certainly be entertaining.

1:08pm BBT
Feeds are Back!!

As expected, Annie is the ReNom.

Rachel: I don't feel bad for Annie. She wants to f'in break us up.

Someone (unseen) to Annie: You alright?
Annie: No. Cuz I'm f'in goin' home.

CUT TO:
Backyard -Couch
1:10pm BBT
Hayden & Ragan

Ragan is full of compliments for Rachel's character, in how she's held up under the combined pressure of being on the block and being a have not all week. Hayden agrees.

From the sound of it around the house, phase one of the Annie's attack on Britney occurred before the feeds came back on, and it was brutal.

Backyard -
1:15pm
Feeds 1 & 2

Britney: Just don't let her talk to me. I just hope I don't get beat up.
Enzo: Don't worry about it. I'm safe. You're safe. You do what you gotta do.
Britney: I'm just worried she's gonna come out here and yell at me.
Enzo: Let her explode. She's goin' home. All's you gotta do is deal with it a couple days.

Monet comes out, and Britney continues her worrying with her...

CUT TO:
1:18pm BBT
Jungle Room
She's already packing.

Annie: I can't wait to go home.. be with normal people...

CUT TO:
1:19pm BBT
Backyard
Britney & Brendon

Britney: I mean, she got caught.

CUT TO:
1:21pm BBT
Pool Table
Hayden & Brendon
(the 2 names my brain confuses every time)

Annie went on quite a tear. Britney was not the only one attacked. It sounds like Brendon took quite the hit too.

Across the yard, Kristen and Rachel are doing some yoga to bring their mellow back.



Brendon: The worst part is, we've got f'in 5 days of this.

CUT TO:
1:25pm BBT
Dining Table
Annie & Lane. then Enzo

Annie: I knew I was going up. He's scared of Brendon. It's not gonna happen. THey wanna do what he wants. You wanna keep an alliance in the house? Go for it.
Lane: An alliance?
Annie: It's a MAJOR alliance in the house, and now we're gonna keep them together! Great.
Enzo: Ya know, he's not HoH next week.
Annie: Really?! Wow! We're having really thoughtful insights now.. I'm really pissed I dyed my hair.
Lane: Ya did?
Annie: Yeah. It was platinum blonde.
Lane: I like it this way. You wanna back rub?
Annie: Huh?
Lane: Are you vulnerable right now?
Annie: No. I'd love a backrub.

Annie: He's gonna go all the way (Brendon). He's gotta fire under his butt right now.
Lane: You're not doing a very good job of doing votes right now.
Annie: People need to be exposed for what they're doing... That girl's got you wrapped around her finger. I'm not gonna lie. I love our banter. I'll tell you what I've said about every person in this house. But I assume I'll get your vote.
Lane: Duh.

Enter Rachel.

Rachel: I'm sorry. It really sucks being up there.
Annie: I'm sorry too.
Rachel: Wanna come out there with us?

Rachel goes back out.

Lane: What do you see for me? I'm a floater.
Annie: No you're not. I think if you play your cards right, you've got a great shot.

CUT TO:
1:32pm
Feed 3
Orange Room
Rachel & David

Rachel: I feel so lucky just to be here... I'm not a toe stepper.. I'm not a mean person.. I'm not gonna go campaign against Annie. I feel like my stomach is just in knots. I'm trying so hard just to not think about it.
Andrew: 1st hour is gonna be the hardest.

They hug.

Andrew: You're a good person. It's good. Smile. Every good person gets what they deserve. Just make it through this first hour, and you'll be ok.

CUT TO:
1:37pm BBT
HoH Room
Lane, Matt, Hayden
Feeds 3 & 4

Matt: Do you think you're gonna vote with the house or give her the sympathy becaus eyou're close with her?
Lane: Oh. I'm close with everyone. I'm not gonna vote against the house.

Their strategy is to calm Annie down and get her to spill all her secrets before they send her home.

It sounds like Annie may have let loose her bisexual secret too.

Lane: I can't believe she was just throwin' in the towel. Lookin' in the camera, saying Hey Jennifer, I'm coming home.

All of them are saying how cool they are with Brendon now. Although, they agree that ultimately Brendon and Rachel do need to be separated. Also, they're very happy with how well the Brigade is working it, keeping themselves secret... spreading themselves out, getting info from others, then relaying it back to the Brigade.

They reconfirm once again that Annie has got to go.

Lane: But I'm still gonna play the sympathy card with Annie, just so y'all know.

Talk turns to the saboteur twist. Hayden wonders if BB would intentionally mislead them during DR session, in order to keep the saboteur in the house. Matt says he wouldn't put it past them.

Lane: Britney's one that you could get out any time you want.

***Famous last words?

Then they move on to Andrew. He's fallen off the hit list completely, at least for next week.

CUT TO:
2pm BBT
HOH Room
Brendon, Rachel, Hayden, Lane & Matt



Topic: Annie and her behavior, trying to drag everyone else down with her... No one approves. Lane mentions in front of the group that Rachel's been on the block all week, and she never once had a melt-down like that... and they're all sure it wont be the last.

Lane & Matt both leave. Rachel & Brendon remain in HoH with Hayden. They both guarantee Hayden his safety, period. The end.

Rachel: Thank you so much, Hayden. I'm gonna be here, and it's all because of you. We would never out you up. Ever.
Brendon: On my nieces, you have my word.
Hayden: And when I get HoH again, and I will, neither of you will go up.



~*~
I mentioned earlier today what a HUGE difference for the better having earphones makes when watching and listening to the feeds. Here's a link for some good deals on that: headphones & earbuds.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger ltcmek said...

I have the feeds on and hear the music in the background, so I can click over the second it comes back on ... so why do I feel the need to refresh here every 2 seconds?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

July 11, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Someone in the last posts mentioned Annie's rather presumptuous attitude with Branden about wanting Rachel to stay over her.

Unless, there are two old friends and they are Annie and Branden.

You know, probably not. But, who knows?

July 11, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost my feeds...waiting to get them back..no pics, nothing, just says oops, try again later..

I am refreshing your post like crazy..

July 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I too feel pretty confident that you won't need to change the banner :)

Yes, Go Holland!

July 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hi Carolyn! Yeah, go Holland! We're switching back and forth from that game and US Womans Open. Go Creamer!

Itcmek - I know! refresh....refresh...refresh...my finger is well trained.

Hi everyone! I'm predicting a Annie/Britney blowup later today.

July 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Doh, someone beat me to that thought on the other thread.

July 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

You got me AGAIN Carolyn with a new top post right after I commented on the old one!! That's 2 for 2 today!!

Oh well........I am ready for the fireworks to start when the feeds come back on.....anyone else expect there to be excitement between Annie and all the houseguests ESPECIALLY Britney??

Gonna be FUN!
Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Annie - maybe Hayden has something else up his sleeve? I doubt it. She did run around like Ronnie, or so it seemed. But I like this girl and don't want her to leave just yet...

July 11, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hey Caro,

Sure hope you didn't jinx them by putting her pic in there ahead of time :).

July 11, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

scavenger hunt! Who can give me the correct flashback time and date for when Annie was impersonating BB10 Rennie?

July 11, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pamela - Please try refreshing your feeds too. That works for me every time. :)

July 11, 2010 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

I keep bring up the video page just to make sure, even tho I can hear the music. A true addict. lol

July 11, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh how I planned on lounging at the pool today and getting some much needed vitamin D. Now I am thinking of some subs for dinner while watching the anticipated blow up.

I can see Annie blowing up but then kissing major butt in an attempt to stay. She says her conversations are genuine, but I have a hard time believing that.

July 11, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I don't know the exact time, but I do know the Renny impersonation was Thursday nite, after the feeds went live for the first time :)

July 11, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn,

I didn't see Annie impersonate Renny but I sure will try to go back and find it when someone wins and answers you!! I heard it was GOOD!

Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who can see the HGs to the right in the thumbnail feed but the BRB is on the main and when I click it wont change? have they had the ceremony becuz the HGs are walkin around and conversing. Andrew had his hands int he air like one does when they talk in an animated fashion?

July 11, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Donna - One of the glitches is sync. Please refresh your feeds page and tell me if you still see that.

July 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Jules, I do the same thing! LOL

Where have our guys been? GaYToR, Syn, Blue? Haven't seen them really since the live show.

Really wish we knew where Mikeinbama is...

July 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Jules,

You're right; spoken like a true BB addict.........I should know I am going to join a 12 step program myself when this season is over! LOL

Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Carolyn

I found the first tme Annie did Rennie and she was in the kitchen but then there was the time she was in the bathroom. Which one?

bathroom was July 9th at 10:22pm

22:05:23

July 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Carolyn

I found the first tme Annie did Rennie and she was in the kitchen but then there was the time she was in the bathroom. Which one?

bathroom was July 8th at 10:22pm

22:05:23

July 11, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger robertinwashington said...

Wonder if we find out that MATT is the sabateur tonite or if they are going to wait a bit before they show us. I am truly convinced after the dr leak this morning that it's him...even more than before. I heard him tell the dr to provide him with something (couldn't make that part out) so he could finish the job. It happened while the other houseguests were in the bathroom primping. You just barely could here it in the background of the others talking. And it makes total sense since he is definitely smart enough to pull it off. Be interesting to see how he votes...annie or rachel. Have a good Sunday...looking forward to seeing what the tv only's get to see tonite. :o)

July 11, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RobertInWashington - Which feed and what time? I missed that and I'd love to hear it!

IndigoPrince - :) Can you give me both, please? Which was longer and funnier?

July 11, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn for the suggestion...I have been refreshing for about 25 minutes...I have main pic and small in right hand corner..the middle one shows lava lamp and a spinning loading..

I am not worried..(biting my knuckle like Enzo)...lol

July 11, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Piper, Hmm.. which browser are you using? I've used both firefox and chrome, and find chrome is more reliable.

July 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ah, but we have Brian! :-)

July 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow Robert, good ear!

July 11, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Janice - I am certain there will be lots of drama for the rest of the day.

Donna - that happens to me occasionally. But it all looked like I've seen it before.

Once Annie goes on the block it'd be interesting if the house flips again and Rachel still goes home.

July 11, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Hey Jane,

It was me re the Brendon/Annie thing. I also thought it was weird the way they were sharing the bed which she really didn't want to change.

July 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

RobertinWashington

I THOUGHT I heard something this morning but I wasn't close to my computer/laptop with my earpiece in so I didn't catch what the DR leak said. I figured since no one else posted anything about it today that it was nothing much to mention!!

DAng it.....maybe Carolyn can find it for us if you know what camera and approx. what time!!

Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I am going to be a little disappointed if Matt is the saboteur. His mannerisms remind me too much of Eric, BB8.

July 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Carolyn and everyone! So glad I got the feeds this season. I'd also be surprised if Annie doesn't go up. I kind of like her, so there's always hoping that something else will happen....

July 11, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, got them back...thanks for info

July 11, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Happy fireworks day (I hope)

xoxo Carolyn et al...

With regards to using the video of the black out to figure out the sab.. I stopped using that after I heard the HG say there were two blackouts... Editing can make it whatever they want. My original observation was Kathy missing, but I have no way of knowing which blackout was which.

Here's to a blowout like last year when Braden attacked Kevin.. (doubt it will happen though) Last year's cast spoiled me with the drama. Perhaps that may be a good thing as I am not glued to the feeds like I was then.

Love reading all your comments.

Judy in NJ

July 11, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Does anyone else remember Julie saying during the premiere that Big Brother was actually behind the first prank, as a way to freak out the HGs? Or just me...

July 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

9am today cam 2... I hear matt saying whatever you guys .... to do... worked pretty good... try to get another one out of it... ??

Is that the leak? I'm just guessing on what I heard...

July 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Donna - Now I am seeing some stuff I don't think I've seen before. I thought these were supposed to be 'live' feeds. Some of these glitches are making me wonder...is it real or is it memorex?

July 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Carolyne the bathroom one was longer and funnier.

The kitchen one was very brief

Annie is soo good at impersonating Renny. It was the first thing that made me laugh when the feeds started

July 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hello everybody! Ah! I'm working too much and not getting enough dish time! I'm going nutso! But, I'll be popping in and out periodically until my work season ends in a few weeks. I hope everyone's doing well!
I don't really have any favorite house guests yet because they all seem to be going in ten different directions. I like Kathy so far, and I'm completely okay with Annie leaving!

I love the saboteur twist though! I'm guessing most of the things he/she tells the house guests are lies just to get them all twisted up ;)

Anyway, *HUGS* and *High-fives* to my fellow BB lovers!

July 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Boquida - hit refresh :)

July 11, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger trippygal26 said...

Was there always no sound on the 4 cams? and FEEDS are up!

July 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

They're back on!!

I think it's Annie, but why does Rachel look so upset?!

I think I heard Rachel say that she can't believe Annie sold Britney out.

I could hear their hearts beating as they were hugging and whispering, aww.

July 11, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

It's Annie!

July 11, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Yes, Carolyn. I mentioned that before in a previous post. I thought JC said in order to get a head start on the saboteurs pranks, they were going to start.

July 11, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger MelissaAquilus said...

Oh my! You do hear Matt in the DR. He is the saboteur! It's around 9:02 AM on Cam 2! Caro, I remember them saying that. I thought CBS was referring to the lights going out.

July 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Glo said...

I'am checking back in with the group while I await the blow up. It so feel like a "12 step program", I'am already so addicted I have'nt got anything acomplished today. It took me all morning to catch up with after dark, even though I have the feeds, they're not enough. Then it's what's up with Joker's and what's up with everything you guys have to say. I don't know how I'am goona be able to fit work in this week? I agree with the person about Kathy and her abilities about being a Sherrif and not being able to hang on to the weenie, I believe she is the Saboteur, or she desided early to play a low key game. Thanks Carolyn about the ear plugs I thought it was me. My name is Gloria and I'am addicted to Big Brother, and Dishing........

July 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Carolyn, Annie didn't read rule #6.

July 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

ok I had the time wrong for the bathroom Renny impersonation

July 8th at 10:22pm
22:06 Oh soo funny

check it out dishers and get your laugh on

July 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yes, Carolyn, Julie said the first prank was done by BB

July 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger trippygal26 said...

Carolyn I remember Julie saying that! and i love the fact annie is already packing ahahahahaha

July 11, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning all. (I may have posted that already but it won't be the first time I have repeated myself and it won't be the last.)


So much reading to catch up on from all of yesterday. I'm here but catching up. Hope I get it done before tonight's show. I've done some of it. I know people said things about me and most of what I have seen was so true. Seems everyone knows I'm the Dish Perv.

I'll be back later. probably two or 3 blog posts and new comment sections later.

:o)

July 11, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger MG said...

So sorry for Annie, NOT!!

But she does have good taste in Vodka!!

July 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Annie is packing her suitcase...I don`t see her going out without calling people out.

July 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Thanks Carolyn

July 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I feel pretty comfortable that Annie is not the Sab, or she would have spilled it by now.

What's this about a leak and Matt?

July 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR's in the hizzo! Hey sweet thang!

Brian, how do you do flashback for a specific time? I can't seem to figure it out.

July 11, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

DR leak is at 9 on Cam 2 as soon as you hear BB announce it's time to wake up. He definitely says thanks for whatever you guys blessed me with last night it worked really really well, but some are still lingering so if we could get one more shot at that. But could he possibly talking about medication or something?

July 11, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I don't care for Annie... even more now that she's rolling over and dying. Ugh...lame!

July 11, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, have you had a chance yet to confirm the DR leak about Matt?

July 11, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Brendon and Britney should shut the hell up. They look absurdly guilty.

July 11, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Matt has said that he has insomnia so he could have been talking about the meds he brought with him.

July 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

typing my fingers off...

July 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, Annie ripping off Renny ripping off Edith Bunker! LOL

July 11, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, you must be able to type a thousand wpm! You go girl!!!

July 11, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

My son thinks that Matt is the sab because his wife is sick and needs surgery. The money is what he needs and he only has to spend 5 weeks away from her, to walk away with the money. That would make sense.

July 11, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone

Genie Sea's about to open a New Top Post :)

July 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Annie Get Your Gun!

July 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I want to be in that yoga class

July 11, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below