Big Brother 12: Overnight Lite
Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!! Did you know?? You can now "Like Us" on facebook?
The BB12 HGs had a really fun night. If you haven't already, please check out Genie's Saturday Night and Late Night with Lessa. Those will catch you up til 1:30am BBT. The HGs hit the sack very soon after Lessa... and nothing of great importance was discussed.
For any of you who are still watching the feeds just using your speakers, seriously, do yourself a great favor and get some headphones or earbuds. They make an absolutely incredible difference for the better! I started using them about a year ago, and boy-o-boy, I don't know how I ever made do without.
Incidentally, as of 8am BBT Andrew's awake and moving about the house. At 8:05am, he heads up to the HoH landing to do his morning prayers...
For the continuation of Judaism 101, if you're wondering what on earth he's got on his head and wrapped on his arm, that's called Tefillin.
I'm sure you're familiar with the biblical text from Deuteronomy 6:8, "And you shall bind them as a sign upon your arm, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes."
Well, that particular passage of text is the reason for tefillin.
Here's the wiki on it: What the??
All the other HGs are still in dreamland, for the moment.
Check out Ragan & Matt on Feed 1 at 1am for an inspired conversation about the very essence of the game. It's such a treat having these two in the house. The more they talk, the more I love them. Same goes for a few others.. But Ragan? He just cracks me up and warms my heart. By the way, the rumor of 3 nominees made it as far as the BB12 HGs. (***pardon me while I hang my head in pre-season excitement, gullibility & shame. Oy.) You can find that around 1:30am, again with Ragan.
Apart from that, there's nothing of great import to call your attention to, apart from the fact that this group is almost uniformly masterful at playing the game of Big Brother... There are so many secret alliances already formed, my head spins. They are absolutely a delight to watch on the feeds.
To recap their last hour of wakefulness:
- Annie's still the chosen one for Replacement Nom.
- Kristen & Hayden seem tightly aligned and they're hiding it well from the other HGs, including the Brigade. Hayden's back to thinking Andrew is the saboteur. Kristen doesn't and she shares with Hayden that Andrew thinks Matt is receiving privy info during his DR sessions.
- Britney wins the catty award for her comments about everyone... and people are beginning to notice this, except Hayden, who appears smitten - and Britney's stringing that along nicely.
- Monet comes in a close 2nd for the cat lady honors.
- Andrew's making some strides in connecting with the more intelligent HGs. The others listen to him, then mock him behind his back.
Happy Sunday!! :0) I wonder what they'll get into today!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!