;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Brother 12: Overnight Lite

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!! Did you know?? You can now "Like Us" on facebook?

The BB12 HGs had a really fun night. If you haven't already, please check out Genie's Saturday Night and Late Night with Lessa. Those will catch you up til 1:30am BBT. The HGs hit the sack very soon after Lessa... and nothing of great importance was discussed.

For any of you who are still watching the feeds just using your speakers, seriously, do yourself a great favor and get some headphones or earbuds. They make an absolutely incredible difference for the better! I started using them about a year ago, and boy-o-boy, I don't know how I ever made do without.


Incidentally, as of 8am BBT Andrew's awake and moving about the house. At 8:05am, he heads up to the HoH landing to do his morning prayers...

For the continuation of Judaism 101, if you're wondering what on earth he's got on his head and wrapped on his arm, that's called Tefillin.

I'm sure you're familiar with the biblical text from Deuteronomy 6:8, "And you shall bind them as a sign upon your arm, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes."

Well, that particular passage of text is the reason for tefillin.

Here's the wiki on it: What the??

All the other HGs are still in dreamland, for the moment.

Flashback Find:

Check out Ragan & Matt on Feed 1 at 1am for an inspired conversation about the very essence of the game. It's such a treat having these two in the house. The more they talk, the more I love them. Same goes for a few others.. But Ragan? He just cracks me up and warms my heart. By the way, the rumor of 3 nominees made it as far as the BB12 HGs. (***pardon me while I hang my head in pre-season excitement, gullibility & shame. Oy.) You can find that around 1:30am, again with Ragan.

Apart from that, there's nothing of great import to call your attention to, apart from the fact that this group is almost uniformly masterful at playing the game of Big Brother... There are so many secret alliances already formed, my head spins. They are absolutely a delight to watch on the feeds.

To recap their last hour of wakefulness:
  • Annie's still the chosen one for Replacement Nom.
  • Kristen & Hayden seem tightly aligned and they're hiding it well from the other HGs, including the Brigade. Hayden's back to thinking Andrew is the saboteur. Kristen doesn't and she shares with Hayden that Andrew thinks Matt is receiving privy info during his DR sessions.
  • Britney wins the catty award for her comments about everyone... and people are beginning to notice this, except Hayden, who appears smitten - and Britney's stringing that along nicely.
  • Monet comes in a close 2nd for the cat lady honors.
  • Andrew's making some strides in connecting with the more intelligent HGs. The others listen to him, then mock him behind his back.
At 8:35am BBT, Sunday Morning, Andrew finishes his prayers and returns to bed. All of the other HGs remain in snoozeville.

Happy Sunday!! :0) I wonder what they'll get into today!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I found it very extremely weird that when Rachael was being flatout told that Annie would be her best chance of staying, she didn't jump all over it.

July 11, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Morning Carolyn!

I'm an early riser so I'm always awaiting your Overnight Report.

Happy Sunday Dishers!

Going to a BBQ today. Really love my friends because even though I DVR the episodes, I watch as it airs. I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do tonight!

July 11, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

P.S. I think Kristen is the saboteur...just don't ask me why!

July 11, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn

This has been an interesting few days with the hamsters.

I think that everyone is making secret alliances but we all know that most of these won't stick.

Seems everyone is scrambling a little, Annie is scrambling a lot she's trying to hard and that will probably be her downfall.

July 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Matt and Monet seem super shady to me. I think they're both gonna get plenty of time on the block.

The HG aren't as dumb as Matt thinks they, and he ain't as smart as he thinks.

July 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger jane said...

For the record. (Whatever record that may be). Matt is perhaps my fav all time player (at least so far). I just like him. Perhaps because I relate to him, we are similar (and he's nothing like those terrible promo videos). I also like Regan a lot. I LOVE that we have a group of highly intelligent people. What a relief! Interesting though, that they are mostly the men.

I suspect Rachel may be smarter than her dumb giant bob persona, but it's hard to tell. The other women are the typical dumb as stumps BB broads(actually, Annie is not dumb, though not at the level of those boys. And Kathy is certainly wise and well lived - but not an intellectual).

Also, for whatever record there is, I'm sick of all that male eye candy drooling. Those men are NOT my type. Brandon, nice guy, bright, does NOTHING for me. I don't even find him handsome much less dreamy, and Haydon is just Nick revisited (ugh. And that stupid hair!) Physically I prefer Lane, but honestly, though no dreamboat, I am most attracted to Matt. Come on ladies of BBDish, do we HAVE to be so cliche? We might as well be talking about knockers. What's the female version of a misogynist?

July 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Johnny :) I did too..

Good Morning, MizJones :) Have a wonderful time at your BBQ!

Good Morning, CurlerChick :) I agree wholeheartedly.

Good morning, Jane :) I'm actually digging on Matt & Ragan too. Smart & Quirky does it for me.

July 11, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger AMPK03 said...

im having a problem with my live feeds it doesnt give me an option to switch cameras. im stuck on one and i dont even know which one. ALSO i cannot choose the minute option on flashback...anyone else have these problems?

July 11, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone!

I am going to try my hardest to stay as up to date as can today!! (until I have to leave for football, that is)

Happy Sunday ☺

July 11, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Johnny, like you I am surprised that Rachel isn't jumping for joy that Annie is the target now and not her! Looks like she would be absolutely thrilled with anyone but herself!

Jane & Carolyn, me too about Matt & Ragan; from the promos I thought I would totally dislike them but they are SO DIFFERENT from what I expected! Really like these guys!

I am totally disappointed with Annie; I thought she would play smarter. I think she did wrong thing coming out to Ragan and Kristin too. Also Kathy said she was gonna keep it on the down low that she was a Deputy Sheriff and she blurted it out the first night I think.
Britney is total disappointment; so catty about the other women too! YUCK!

Carolyn, I honestly don't know how you keep up with who is in alliance with who!! I got myself a notebook last night and started making notes of who talks to who; i.e. who seems to be in alliance with each other. Such as the Brigade, of course Brendon & Rachel and now it seems Hayden & Kristen have something going.

Of course I know all this will change from day to day; week to week.
Do you make notes, is that how you keep track of everything?

Am I obsessed or WHAT?? LOL

Janice/GA

P.S. My BB DISH app I made is working great; last night after I shut down the laptop, I just had to check it before I turned out the light to see if there were any last minute news!! LOL

July 11, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Not me. Matt comes off smug to me. I don't despise anyone, yet. Britney has April potential.

My current favorites are Kristen and Andrew the "Underdog".

Kristen must be super serious about that karate, her posture is as rigid as a board.

July 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Morning Carolyn! Morning dishers!

I'm hoping the POV ceremony happens today. I know everyone ♥♥♥♥'s Brendon but he was being kinda cocky last night saying that he was going to tell Hayden who to put up and if Hayden doesn't then he will be going after him. Good luck with that....


On another note, these are the worst smackers and slurpers ever. Listening to them eat/drink is crazy!

July 11, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Britney is an awful little thing. Monet is not much better, though I suspect she would act differently without the egging on.

Though I see no sign that Matt is the Sab, it wouldn't surprise me if they picked him to do it. He seems like the obvious choice. He's smart like Eric was, and less neurotic.

July 11, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!

Andrew is putting on shoes this morning; they are Vibram Five Fingers!! I love these "toe shoes". I got a pair for Christmas and love them; want to get a new style they have now for running!!

I hope he discusses them today since he's a podiatrist I am curious to hear what he says about wearing them! The HGs are gonna be very intrigued if they have never seen them before!

Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

They're up! :)

New Top Post!!

Direct link: Sunday Morning

July 11, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hmmmm, could Ragan be the saboteur? Every now and then he pops up with something that sounds a little bit from the 'production' side of things...like when he told Kathy (?) 'We call these week one lessons - sometimes you have to lose yourself to find yourself.'

There have been a couple other instances where he has spoken like that...like the voice of BB experience...could be nothing...could be a superfan thing, but it just kind of makes me go, "hmmmmm....."

July 11, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

OOps! Good morning Carolyn! :D GOod morning to my fellow Dishers, too...I'm abotu to leave for work...will have to watch the dvr'd episode when I get home tonight...see y'all after that! Have a great day!

July 11, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and thanks to my BB family! Missed you guys.

Haven't commented before because I didn't get started until day before live show day and am still trying to figure out this bunch. Seems like they came to play the game and not just play, so it should be a great summer.

Going to watch the feeds and catch up (thanks for the great deal Carolyn!!) today, and will see you soon in the comments section ...

July 11, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

LOL I started using head phones with Janie and Wills flirtatious stealth whispering. (didn't want to miss a word) ;)
I have found my self translating whispering for the chat rooms alot. Dont know how people do it without earphones.
I actually started to keep my hubby from realizing how much I REALLY was on BB instead of working...;)

July 11, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I like a little smug.

July 11, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I so admire Andrew for his Faith. I wasn't raised with any kind of religion so I don't know too much about any of them, especially the Jewish Faith. I'm learning! I just know I'm a Believer of God :-)

July 11, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

Morning Carolyn!
hows it been I haven't had my browser working so haven't commented all season awesome so far. You keep up the good work.

July 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Glo said...

Good Morning. and Hello for the first time in awhile. This is my third year at BB, but my first time having the feeds. I already am sleep deprived and totally hooked, between here and Jokers and the feed's, CRAZY, man. I totally agree, Britney is the town gossip and it's only time till it catches up with her and her little manipulate ways and I use that term loosely, has I don't belive she is that smart. Well that's my thoughts for now, Iam glad to be back and hope to be a big part of this wonderfull 12 step program of a sort's. As we all have very addictive personalities. Have a great day trying to stay away!!!!

July 11, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger PHAT MAN'S VIEW said...

interesting crew we have this year...so far, and i'm trying to be open minded, i've formed a few opinions already...enzo should realize that the sopranos ended long ago and he'll never become a hit man now that his face has been seen...lol...forget about it!...is it just me or is kathy the tammie faye of bb?...she must have one complete bag of eye makeup alone...and i can't help it, but matt, with all those tats, reminds me of a snake...if they ever make a sequel to mean girls, britney is a shoein for the head mean girl...she really is very vicious...annie is this years ronnie...tell what they want to hear and then try to remember what you told them...and one more thing...why does everyone always insist they will not change their morals while playing a game built on lies, deceit, and backstabbing?,,,i mean what the heck are they doing there in the first place?...shouldn't they be doing the 700 club instead?

July 11, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below