;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 6 - Late night with Lessa!

Ahhh, home at last. The kids seemed to think that they needed to eat for some reason so I hit the store - but I'm here now and trying to catch up on all the shenanigans!

Right now, in the kitchen, the talk is drinking games, while upstairs, Lane and Britney were chatting, but are heading downstairs now for the alcohol.

Mmmmmmm alcohol.

Hayden and Lane are in the storage room, whispering and now, Hayden doesn't want to get rid of Annie now.

Hayden: She came to me asking 'have you heard this' - she's upset about it, and feels her back is against the wall. Enzo is dead set, though.
Lane: She can't go.
Hayden: I agree. Tomorrow we gotta talk to Enzo a little bit, persuade him, then Kathy has to go up..

Back to the kitchen they go...

CUT TO:
12:20am -
Enzo and Britney are whispering...

Britney: I can't believe Hayden told her!
Enzo: I know - but she's gone. That's it. We don't know nothing.

Enzo heads to sweep the kitchen with a very little broom, and Britney goes outside to join the hot tub group - Annie, Monet, Hayden, Lane, Kristen....

General chitchat ensues: Being on the CBS lot, sleeping problems (especially for the have-nots on their lounge chairs), etc. Talk turns to various medical procedures and being under anesthesia, and how they react to it.

Here comes the fun!

Enzo in his MeowMeow shirt joins the hot tub crew. Camera guy is loving Kristen - can't IMAGINE why... heh. Ragan joins as well.

Back to general chitchat. Everyone seems tired, subdued after the race around all day... Hayden and Lane are comparing places they know, where they've both been, so on and so forth. The others all listen quietly.

12:44am - Here comes Matt, Brendon and Rachel. Everyone seems quiet after all the racing around earlier.

Britney: You have a radio shack next to Prada?!
BB: Matt, please go to the DR.

Ragan heads inside to bed, says goodnight. Cut to Kathy getting ready for bed too, and they chat.

Kathy: They're gonna save her, Ragan. When Brendon won, Rachel won too. I mean, yeah. They're playing together, and if you'll notice, she's done a turnaround 360. If those two stay together? It's over. If she don't go, that's two people right there that can win head of household and take down whoever they want.
Ragan: If I were you... don't even worry about it. I'm not saying anything? But yeah.
Kathy: Honestly, I've never been around so much childish drama without saying stop it..
Ragan: Just extract yourself from it.
Kathy: I'm just saying, that's a force to be reckoned with, you know? I wish the shark would just eat me right now.
Ragan: I'm saying, just... it's an exhausting, tiring game... even when I get sleep, I feel like all I want to do is sleep more..

Here comes Brittney, and they continue on the exhausted line.

Britney: I'm just... What's going on in this place?
Kathy: You're laying on the bed of an enemy (Rachel) right now - if they don't get split up. What happened?
Britney: She went to Hayden and said she felt like people were accusing her.
Kathy: Where'd she get that information?
Britney: She just felt people were acting different, and she went to him, and he told her people told him she was in alliances with everyone, and she was upset, so I talked to her, and she said it pisses me off to find out people were saying she should go home because you're doing stuff... I was like, that's what me and Kathy had to deal with last week, we got hit by the saboteur, but you can't let it bother you.
Kathy: Well, something she said was that she was hanging out with people to get us information, but I've never asked anyone to do that. I can do my own. Have you asked her?
Britney: No.
Kathy: Me either.. So where's that coming from?
Brit: I know it's upsetting. We know how it feels...
Kathy: Yeah, because it's been the whole game.
Brit: Then an hour earlier I had Andrew telling me I was the saboteur.. She's just upset, because she feels like she's being targeted.
Kathy: I don't know who it was directed to. I haven't asked anyone to do anything for me. Thing is, if it's not true, don't worry about it. Sure, someone put an x on my picture, big deal.
Brit: Yeah, that was funny with Andrew saying I was the saboteur. What? I'd put an x on my own picture?
---Lessa: if you were good at it, yeah. heh.

12:59am
FOTH and a shot of the empty bathroom.

Annie comes out, and she's crying. Monet comes in to check on her.

Annie: It's like day 7! That's it! Day 7! I just have a lot of family stuff going on, and I didn't get to tell them I was going, and I'm scared when I go home... it's just hard. They didn't sign anything, so I literally can't talk..

Annie: I think they're trying to get the target off their back, and I stupidly...

Lane walks in and interrupts them.

Lane: What's wrong? What are you scared of?
Annie: It's not...
Monet: It's not that, something else..
Lane: Should I not take a shower?
Annie: It'd be your fourth today!!
Monet: If we had anyone to blame about hot water running out, it's you!
Annie: Why?
Lane: I take one before I get into bed, and when I get out of bed... I had mayonnaise on me today!
***Good Boy!!
Annie: You are so freakin' weird.

Bedtime routines starting - Matt, Lane, Monet.

Hayden to the DR - talk about why at 1am?

Cut too Kathy chatting with Britney, stealth whispering by Britney's bed.

Kathy: I'm not gonna do something I morally don't believe in, period. I'm just not gonna do it. That's just, I mean.
Brit: Just, why did Hayden tell her??
Kathy: How do we even know he did? You know? Stuff just comes out of the blue, but you can't believe anything you hear. I don't need anyone to talk for me, do something dirty for me. I'm not doing anything dirty - they send me home? There's plenty worse in here than me, they want to live with the enemy? You know..
Britney: I agree, same thing. G'night...

Kathy goes to say g'night

1:11am BBT
Cut to the backyard where Annie's having a teary breakdown, Brendon's arm around her, Enzo next to her, and Rachel and someone laying down on the couch, too. Kristen I think.

Annie: Stupid releases! I didn't want to do this on national tv! I'm just really glad to be here, and I don't want to cry and ruin it.

--Lessa: Who else thinks this is a perfectly timed breakdown?
--Carolyn: :::raises hand, shakes wildly:::

Annie: We didn't talk about it, it's just, you know... now I'm the baby that cried on national TV. I'm so embarrassed. Maybe it won't make it - someone cuss a lot, so they don't show it.
Enzo: mothereffinf'erf'erf'in

Annie: It just sucks that literally, until 24 hours ago, they were updating me, and now nothing.. one day I'll be able to talk about it, I just can't right now.
Brandon: I know this is awkward, because we're all fighting to stay in the house...
Enzo: I'm not even thinking about that right now, just hanging out. Don't even think about it, whatever. It's win win. You get knocked out, you go home to your family.

Brandon offers to get her tissues, Annie follows him in.

Annie: Monet! I just broke down again!
--Lessa: the need to announce it? yeah. convenient.

CUT TO:
Cabana Room
Brendon & Annie
Annie: They said they think I'm in an alliance with everyone, and they're trying to get me out!
Brendon: Who told you that?
Annie: Hayden. He said I was playing both sides. They want me out.
Brendon: You're ok..
Annie: Just because I'm emotional..
Brendon: I'm gonna go up there tomorrow... I'm gonna even tell him... I'm coming after him.
Annie: I just wanted to stay as long as I could.
Brendon: I want you to stay as long as you can too.

Annie: People like, I've been trying to be nice, I know it's my fault, I'm too social.
Brendon: You're ok. Nothing's been done yet.
Annie: He said, 'do you have an alliance with him?' I said no, just so you know... trying to cover myself.
Brendon: The only people I trust here... you and..
Annie: The only one I trust is you. I really like you.
Brendon: You haven't seen what I could do. The scariest person is the one that doesn't have anything to lose. I don't have anything to lose.
Annie: I just started crying, and I can't talk about it, and then I broke down in the DR and I just wanted five minutes to myself, and... so I told Hayden, you know, everyone's been weird to me all day, and I went to Britney, and asked what was going on, and she said Hayden asked about you, Brandon and Rachel, and so I pulled him in here, and said I wanted to come talk to you, I heard others are talking, and he said that people are saying you're on both sides and everyone's concerned, and I said I was getting info for them...

Meanwhile, Lane is upstairs with Matt and Hayden talking about Annie's breakdown and what it means...

CUT TO:
HOH
Lane, Matt & Hayden
Hayden: Britney told Annie that I was gonna put her on the block, later, Annie drags me into the room and..
Lane: Yeah, she was on the hammock and said that she was freaked out because you were looking at her, and Britney was like "don't do anything today, it'll look like I told you stuff."
Hayden: Hear me out here - Britney.. unless it was you or Enzo... told Annie that she was going on the block, and pulled me in and said "are you?" They say you think I have a whole bunch of alliances, and I said I don't know what to think, and she said that she doesn't have any da da da da da da da, and she said it was Britney, Monet or Kathy, and I finally said, "well Monet didn't tell me." So Annie now assumes it's Britney and goes to her and says "Hayden told me..." So, Annie is STILL trying to stir up shit..
Matt: It's kinda out of control now...

Lane: No one knows about the brigade thing, no. Annie says that he doesn't like me. There's no sense that I have any click. Britney, when she was up here, was like "I'm gonna ride your coattails," and I was like "fine, do what I say," and she said ok...
Matt: I still think Annie should go up, no matter what.
Lane: If we send Annie home, it's not gonna affect you next week. It's just drama now
Matt: They're all gonna be imploding now... but Annie can leave for sure.
Lane: That's the thing, you gotta not say anything to anyone... Don't even say you're safe to the brigade.
Matt: I didn't even know you had them too? I have like Ragan and Rachel, and you have them, and Andrew has.. he's so crazy awesome.
Lane: You just have to get them persuaded to keep us off the block...
Matt: It's working so good...
Hayden: The only thing that could hurt us is Enzo, and I hate to say it.. he's freaking out... sometimes he's walking around like bra-gaaade.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
1:35am BBT
Enzo & Brendon

Enzo and Brendon are talking in the kitchen. Enzo's giving his word to Brendon...

Enzo: She's got 10gs, you know? That's more than I make in 3 months.

Matt joins, as does Annie. General chitchat resumes.

Annie goes to tell Britney about her breakdown, and how she's scared to get out of here and find out what's going on, they were telling her and now nothing, and... they don't agree with things, and she can't talk about it..

--so why is she still talking? heh.

General chitchat around as folks think about going to bed, or eating a snack. Brendon, Enzo Kristen and Hayden talk about the saboteur, and want to hide in the house to catch them in the act.

CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
Kitchen Chatter continues
Money and Kathy(I think) are asking Lane about what was going on upstairs.

Kathy: ...and she can go on about it in here, without shedding a tear.

They separate and head to bed.

In the kitchen, Enzo, Kristen and Hayden are munching on carrots, and chuckling over what Brendon said - and then complaining about losing, how they hate to lose.

FOTH.

Brendon is whispering in the bed he shares with... Annie? While Britney is in the kitchen now with the others whispering to Hayden, before she heads back to bed again.

CUT TO:
1:59am BBT
Hayden & Enzo head upstairs to the HOH room.

Enzo: I think she's an actress, that girl, that's what I think. (referring to Annie)
Hayden: Here's what happened - We were up here with Britney and talked about Annie, so Britney tells Annie that we're gonna backdoor her, so Annie comes up here and says 'I heard' and that we think she has an alliance and I was like yeah, you're hanging out with Brendon... I was kinda believing her? She's good. Annie's good. So I was like it wasn't Monet, and that's all I said... Now listen to this! Annie goes back to Britney and says "Hayden told me..."

Enzo: I told you bro! I told you, she's a beast!
Hayden: She's gone. She's gone this week.
Enzo: We're good, I mean, I'm telling... I'm so proud of you bro! I wanna be HoH so bad next week bro, just to prove to you, bro, that I'm in, I'm telling you bro.
Hayden: Us four to the end man, but we have to keep our cool.
Enzo: Yeah, The Brigade has to know everything...
Hayden: No one can know about the Brigade.
Enzo: Just go with the flow, if Annie's in the box, you know Rachel's safe.. that's what I said.
Hayden: Then the Brigade has to have my back next week.
Enzo: Yeah, yeah. He thinks Monet's going up. I told him, if she does I'm definitely voting her out. And Annie
Hayden: She's badass, man. I'm telling you. She's got to go.
Enzo: Yeah, I know, yeah. I'm telling you, her crying tonight? She can cry on a dime. She's good man. She's an actress or something.
Hayden: I think so too.
Enzo: Does Matty know?
Hayden: Yeah, Matty knows.
Enzo: I'm good with Britney, Monet...
Hayden: Yeah, I told them what I just told you... Annie's gone.

Hayden: Saving Andrew for week three - Britney next week, then Andrew, then Kathy, then we're in the jury house. We're good, we're golden. All the way.
Enzo: yeah, bro. We're in.

At 2:05am - they head back downstairs...

Meanwhile, we still have whispering in the bedroom - Lane/Monet/Kathy - still about Annie.

Hayden and Kristen head to the spa room.

Kristen: It's hard to not make it obvious, you know? I think it is.
Hayden: Who's on Brendon's side?
Kristen: I don't know. I think you need Andrew... and Enzo.
Hayden: Enzo for sure.
Kristen: You might want to consider Annie... the only thing..
Hayden: What do you think about Annie?
Kristen: I think she's really good at it.
Hayden: I think you and I are the only people in the house that think Andrew's not the saboteur. What if I tell you I think it's Annie...
Kristen: I think it's... I had the dumbest dream the other night: Andrew was making me a banana sundae and Annie was the saboteur
Hayden: I think she is.

Hayden: So - pinky swear! No one knows this. Enzo says that Annie tried to form an alliance with Monet, Britney and Kathy, then she tried with me and Enzo... She's in all these alliances. Somehow, somebody... and I guess Britney finds out, then tells Annie, and Britney and Annie don't get along...

...seems Hayden's spinning this in order to gain Kristen's confidence, and her vote the way he wants it...

Kristen: And Enzo can get into everyone's head - everyone loves to be around him, he's the one who can really see what's happening...whatever he's saying, I would trust him.
Hayden: I agree with you. But at the same time, I was told if Andrew won the POV, he would pull Brendon off, but he told me and you that he wouldn't...
Kristen: Who told you that?
Hayden: Brendon. Rachel in a roundabout way.
Kristen: Andrew wouldn't do that.

Kristen: I don't think she's an actor... I just think she's smart. Manipulative.



Kristen and Hayden continue talking about Annie going up - and how it's a crazy move, but worth it. They say it'd be bittersweet for Brendon... And they rehash everything that's been said before.

Feeds 1/2 are on the first bedroom, where there's whispering and getting ready for bed... and speaking of bed? That's where Lessa has to head now, despite the fact they're still chatting - early day of work tomorrow.

Sleep well, Dishers!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Whoop Lessa! Take it away! Hope the streams settle down. :)

July 10, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Genie! Hopefully it's just another quicky update. or something. harumph.

July 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Lots of kinks for them to iron out. Some peeps have been experiencing some pretty psychedelic effects. Kind of fun! :)

As they talk about waves crashing, I feel myself crashing... I need my bed :)

Hugs!

July 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*hugs* Night Genie!

July 10, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So I'm still catching up on BBAD. Goodness, the hateration in that house! Britney and Monet and Annie . . . HATE HATE HATE!!!!

July 10, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And look who appears!! ME!!!!

Good morning Lessa. Seems quiet in here and I just lost my feeds. I can't believe BB didn't open the liquor cabinet until 3 minutes before BBAD ended. It made for a boring 3 hours on SHO2. All Britney and Monet all night it seemed like.

FINALLY! My feeds started again. i'm learning new tricks... ahhhh tricks. I can't even remember my/our last one :-O.

I just learned if the feeds freeze and a refresh doesn't get em back, do a restart in the tab to http://superpass.real.com and start over. They popped right back on.

i'm babbling. I'm going back to read your transcriptions. ;)

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Gaytor - i'll give that a try. :)

July 10, 2010 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

i'm LOST. Did the saboteur strike again? Something about lanterns and keys off the memory wall? I barely caught 5 seconds of it and we went to BRB.

Re: Annie and her breakdown. Partly trying to save herself? Mostly wishing she had said she has a gf already. She made that decision to keep that a secret, now she would look like she is playing a sympathy card so the house votes to keep the bisexual/lesbian around? I don't think she is the saboteur.

DAMN! Ya can't step away for a minute with out coming back to total confusion.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I don't think he's struck again yet - but they expect him to do so soon. Matt is pretty positive that it's Andrew - or Britney. They've talked about it a lot...

and of course - CHOAS. it's the BB house after al! :)

July 10, 2010 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

SCREAM!!!! I think I prefer FotH to the crunching of carrots and peanut butter. Everyone always complains about the smacking and gum chewing but it's never bothered me until this season. Did I fix my sound too good?

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ewww. Kristen is double dipping into the peanut butter jar.

At least she's doing something. It's the first time I've noticed her in 2 days now.

CHAOS is right. I need a clonazepam.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL Lessa....

"1:52, back - and Money and Kathy(I think) "

I almost spelled her name Money earlier and caught myself before I hit publish.

And I 'think' it was Money and Britney. I'm not sure, but I know they have been glued at the hip tonight.

Kathy? Britney? I can't even tell them apart with the lights on yet. They are both bleach blondes that needed to have their roots done before they came into the house.

And I don't like either of them for different reasons. I'm now calling Britney as the Saboteur... for this hour.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

HAHAHA> Omg. I type it as Money SO MANY TIMES - I usually catch it. Eep!

July 10, 2010 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

2:11 AM BBT Enzo gets in bed and farts.

Just in case you missed that Lessa. (I thought it might be important to the game. HA!)

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hahahah!

alas - Lessa has to work early tomorrow, so I have to cut out before they fall asleep, though I don't think they'll be up much longer.

Night Gaytor! Night everyone! *thud*

July 10, 2010 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

SCREAM again. FotH just as I switch to hear Kristen and HaYDeN talking.

Kristen goes on about Annie's real name is Annette and she has 24 tattooed on her ankle or something? And her best best friend, I mean best best, is named Anette and 24... FotH.

How good a friend could she be if she didn't sign a release?

I know you are covering this Lessa.. These are just the thoughts going through my mind about what I am seeing. I called Britney as saboteur, and sticking with it but Kristen is in a close 2nd on that race.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Night Lessa! Sleep well. I'm going to hang and give insight for a bit. Not sure how long I'll make it either but I want to get some dirt on Kristen.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

As much as I am loving Cam#4 right now and it and me perving on Brayden laying on his stomach .... great view of his shoulder and uppper back...

Surfer dudes are not usually my type but he looks amazingly like a 'movie' star from the late 70s that I always 'enjoyed' watching... I also like his lower back dimples .. ABOVE the waist YOU pervs.. but I digress...

Something Lessa reported near the end of her night makes me wonder if Brayden and Kristen have a secret alliance we are just finding out about. Or I am just reading too much into a simple chat. I can't decide.

I'm getting off.. g'night.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ok, I didn't go. I know better than to say that. I have to mind the creatures until all the lights are out and there is nothing but silence. Now there is. I'm gone, but not before perving on Hayden and his leopard print boxers. Leopard is my favorite color. I wear it a lot.

I have a pic but not sure if I can get it to Caro in a postable format.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger KittyGina said...

Good morning and thank you so much for the update.. LOVE IT!! <3 so good to wake up and get the DISH on everything that happened after I went to bed sometimes I wish I was in the West Coast so I could stay up till they went to sleep .. sending you all loving from the East Coast, having my coffee and waiting on the Hamsters wake up call .. XxXxXxXx

July 10, 2010 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

omg It feels like I'm watching week four not one... these people are crazy! I've never seen a group play so hard so fast! lol

July 10, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Hehe... the Gaytor overnight perv report. :)

July 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger leochild said...

Enzo is the saboteur!!

Don't BD Annie.

July 10, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you for being our night watch owl, Lessa!!!!

July 10, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below