;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Brother 12: Sunday Morning in the BB12 House

Wakey, Wakey HGs! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers! ;)

If you're using firefox to view this site... aaacckkk! Glitch-o-rama! Please view BBDish using either Chrome or IE (or anything but firefox). Every day firefox has a new glitch. Today it seems to be with viewing the full site, rather than direct links.

9:15am BBT - And they're up! Let the morning rituals begin... with a line in the common bathroom.




9:18am BBT
BB: Good Morning, houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Lane: What's up with him today. They did all three in a row before.

9:24am BBT
Lane's braiding Annie's hair, just because she asked and it feels good... How sweet is that?


9:25am Showering, primping, hair blowing etc... With all the primping going on, I wonder if the HGs think the PoV Ceremony is today.. or are they just making themselves pretty for little old us? ;)




9:30am BBT
Outside in the backyard, Andrew's getting some cardio on the elliptical, Kathy's having a smoke and Ragan's been there for some couch zen time and gone back in.


9:45am BBT
The HGs are mostly congregated in the kitchen and dining area now, eating breakfast. A couple are still primping. Talk is of workouts to come, past seasons, and the DR.

Enzo's too cool for school.

BB: Matt, please come to the DR.

Ragan to Kristen: They're gonna call everyone in there. They got more information. He was like, I've seen... (BRB Screen starting at 9:49am)

Still BRB screen at 10:07am BBT

10:17am BBT - Feeds are back!

HOH Room
Annie & Hayden
Feed 1

Annie's making a case for herself and against Britney, making a last effort to keep herself off the renom block.

Annie: I wanted to form an alliance with you. I know my whole game is in jeopardy. That's why I've pulled back. People think everyone's in an alliance with everyone... People think you'r ein an alliance with Kristen.
Hayden: People assume a lot.. and being HoH, you can't even tell if people are being genuine with you.
Annie: I mean, if Andrew or Brendon win HoH next week...
Hayden: The thing with Britney... I don't know what to do with that girl.
Annie: I can't handle it. I'm just a very different personality with that girl. I try to stay away. I see her talking and whispering with so many people.
Hayden: How close are you with Brendon and Rachel?

Annie: I'm much closer with him, on a personal level. She just kind of comes with the package.
Hayden: The thing is, he has a great chance of winning HoH, and if Rachel goes home, he's coming after me. I've talked with him about it, and he says if she stays, then he's not coming after me, but it's hard to know...
Annie: I think Brendon's too smart for that. I feel like the struggle between you two.. I feel like the two of you will end up working together. And he's very smart...
Hayden: He is.. A lot smarter than I am.
Annie: I think he's calmed down now, and I don't think he's even angry about it anymore... The house last week was asking me to talk more to Brendon, and then when I did, I was put under more scrutiny for it... But here's the thing, me being closer to him can also be a help with blindsiding him later on.
Hayden: Well, you can talk to me, and I'll be honest with you. I'm gonna tell you, there's a chance you might be going up. I know it sucks. Annie, I like you. I mean, when I put the keys in the box, you were first.
Annie: I know, and I appreciate that.
Hayden: You're not the only option. There are other options.
Annie: I just want you to know, if I don't go up, I wont put you up for 2,3,4 weeks... Also, I just want you to know that when I talk to you, it's not all game. I actually want to get to know you.
Hayden: As much as I hate to say it, there are other people who need to go up too.. and that will probably bite me, but... I know for a fact, being myself is gonna hurt me. We shall see.
Annie: It's gotta be today.
Hayden: Could be tomorrow though too.
Annie: We have to do have/have nots too...
Hayden: I think they're gonna be have nots til I'm done being HoH on Thursday, but I don't wanna tell em. It'll break their hearts. It's so not fair. I know they're all so excited to be off of it, and they should be.
Annie: It's crazy. They've all lost so much weight.

Hayden: I know. Kathy's lost 10 pounds already.
BB: Lane, please go to the Diary Room.
Hayden: So I think tomorrow's gonna be this.. (the Veto Ceremony) and I think you need to be Annie.
Annie: I know..
Hayden: Everyone loves you, but at the same time, everyone realizes how dangerous you are.

Annie brings the conversation back to Britney and how much sh*t she talks about absolutely everyone... which is quite true. Hayden is very aware of Britney's behavior, and he uses this as an opportunity to gently confront Annie about her telling Britney that she knew she was a target and that the info had come from him...

Hayden: You can't tell her what we're talking about.
Annie: I've learned my lesson. Whatever we say in this room stays between us.

Talk turns to theories about who the saboteur might be... Annie thinks it's someone who's quiet and unassuming, so as not to draw attention to themselves, which immediately nixes Andrew, since his very existence is a curiosity to most of the house. Hayden agrees. They go through each of the HGs... and then it becomes light, easy banter.

Annie: What if the Lifelong Friends were Enzo and Andrew? Him and Captain Kosher. I would freakin' die.

They end the talk on a hug, and Annie leaves. Immediately, Rachel takes her place in the HoH room for her meeting with Hayden.

Hayden: So if you stay, you wont put me up?
Rachel: Oh God, no.
Hayden: And you have to talk some sense into Brendon. I need to know he's not gonna put me up. He talked to me a little bit about making an alliance, and there's so much going on now, I don't feel comfortable making an alliance yet, but next time I win a HoH, I can guarantee I wont put either of you up, and we can work on building a bond that way. I feel like he's a good guy and he's honest.

It's a mutual admiration fest at this point. Strong players showing each other respect... as well as respect for Brendon.

Hayden: There's 1 person I could put up that will guarantee you stay. There are others that I could put up where it's more of a gamble.
Rachel: Right now, I feel like it's me and Brendon and everyone's against us.

Hayden reassures her that he will not be putting her or Brendon up again, and they agree that while they don't have any official alliance yet, they need to keep 100% quiet about what they do have, or they all become the prime targets in the house.

Rachel says that the people in the DR told her that the PoV Ceremony is today. Hayden says he doesn't think it is.

Hayden: I'll tell you this. The person who I can put up that pretty much guarantees you stay here, has come to me and said, hey, you've got to send Rachel home to split up her and Brendon. I'm willing to put her up and keep you here...
Rachel: I guarantee it. We like you. We want to have an alliance with you. We trust you and you're a strong player. We would just have to keep it on the DL. And if you don't wanna do an alliance, I'm ok with just protecting each other. Like, I would pull you off the block and tell people, week one, Hayden saved me.
Hayden: I just need a little more time to build trust before I agree to an alliance. Because right now, everyone's telling me the same thing, since I'm HoH... OK.. and once I put the person up, KNOW that that person came to me before and said they wanted to split up the two of you. And once they're up, you can ask, and if they deny it, you can bring it before me, and I'll confirm it.

They shake on it again... and Rachel goes to get Brendon, who's actually outside waiting on him anyway.

11:00am BBT - Brendon enters HoH. Rachel offers to go, repeatedly, and they both invite Rachel to stay for this conversation.

Hayden fills Brendon in...

BB: Annie, please come to the Diary Room.
Hayden: Speak of the devil.
Laughter.

Hayden: I like Annie. But she has said, it's in the best interest of the house to break you two up.

They make a deal... If Brendon or Rachel win HoH, neither will put Hayden up, and vice versa.

Talk turns to Andrew... Brendon says the 3 of them will be safe if Andrew wins HoH.

Brendon: The people in this room are the only ones I trust.
Rachel: I like Kristen too.
Hayden: I don't think Andrew's the saboteur. He's the awkward Jewish kid. THey're not gonna pick someone who sticks out like a sore thumb.

Brendon: I agree.

Hayden reiterates the deal, and leaves their options open for an alliance.

Brendon: I'll tell you who my targets are gonna be: Britney, and I think, maybe Enzo. He concerns me.
Hayden: He's a wild card. You have no idea what he's thinking.

Talk turns back to Annie and the guarantee that if she goes up, she goes home. THey count the votes.

Hayden: You, Kristen, Kristen, Andrew, Enzo

***Rachel, please brush Hayden's hair out of his eyes, so I can get a decent cap of him.

11:14am BBT
HOH Room
Exit Rachel & Brendon
Enter Monet

Hayden: I know you've probably heard that Annie may be going up.
Monet: I have.
Hayden: If I were to put her up, would you vote her out?
Monet: Yes.
Hayden: I feel there's a chance she may be the saboteur.
Monet: I feel that way too.

& That's really all the information we need from this conversation.

CUT TO:
Orange Room
11:23am BBT
Annie, Brendon & Ragan

Ragan's nervousing about the PoV Ceremony... They tell him not to. Ragan leaves.

Brendon: I need you here. I need to talk to him alone.
Annie: Well, you better do that soon, because the PoV Ceremony's today.
Brendon: I want him to put Monet up... get her out of here.

Exit Annie, Enter Andrew...

CUT TO:
Backyard Couch
11:29am BBT
Annie & Enzo

Enzo: Who's in the DR? Hayden?
Annie: I think so.
Enzo: I think I heard that.

Annie: I'm being lied about. Keep talking, you stupid bitch. (Britney)
Enzo: This f'in house is crazy. I know you're not going down without a fight.

Ragan joins them.

Ragan: What do you think the situation's gonna be?
Annie: I think whoever goes up is going home.
Enzo: I agree.
Annie: People are spreading rumors already. Just because they're a weak player, they think they can spread rumors and get away with it. Someone who's never gonna win HoH.. I just think it's crazy people are already spreading lies and being 2 faced.
Enzo: This f'in house.

Annie: And all these people kissing Hayden's ass this week? Whose ass are they gonna kiss next week?

CUT TO:
11:47am BBT
BB: Brendon, please come to the Diary Room
Annie: Ooh. PoV Ceremony Time.

No exterior lockdown yet...

11:50am BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

Hayden & Andrew quickly confer up in the HoH. More vote counting of how many they'll have to evict Annie... They only need 5. Then it's out the back door they go.

11:55am BBT
BRB Screen...







Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







77 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Wow a new top post and I just sent comments to the Overnight Report!!

You got me!! LOL
Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, well I guess afternoon now :)

Firefox has really been hating on your site and last couple of days. I'm using Chrome for your site but FF for the feed since that seems to work better, for me.

Still need to find out what happened last night. I was going to stay up when I got home from work but my neck was hurting so I just went to bed. I slept 9 hours :O I feel like a HG.

Have a great day everybody. Off to read the late night and overnight report. Back by show time if not sooner.

July 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn..

Good Morning Everyone..

Happy Sunday to all..

July 11, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Caro and Dishers! Okay, thought it was me, but I thought Lane braiding Annie's hair was cute too!

I am holding thoughts on all, but still say sab is a female and think it is Kristen as I have said from very begining and don't know why.

Far as the guys, I am really liking some of the personalities, but it has to be humor first for me, that is just my opinion. Maybe cause I am old! LOL If they have smarts and can make me laugh, that makes them hot to me!

July 11, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning All! :)

I guess all this primping means the POV ceremony is today?

July 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone...

I'm excited about today's activities.

July 11, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Good Morning Carolyn! :)
Good Morning fellow BB Addicts! :)

Happy Show Day! Can't wait to see diary rooms for the first time. That's when we get to see who really is aligned with who! lol I'm so confused alliance wise - they are all aligned with everyone else in super secret alliances! ha!

July 11, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning all!

If I were still in highschool, Brendon is certainly the kinda swim coach i'd have a fling with *giggles...shame on me* lol lol...but he's steaming HOT!

July 11, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Good Afternoon Everyone! (Good Morning for all you non East-Coasters!)

SO nothing was really done in helping out Annie last night? I can't help but still be a fan of hers, but it looks like she's going up on the block today(?). The only thing I can hold out for now is an epic blowout from one of the girls against Rachel because of something she said... Let's go Annie!

~ Ryan ~

July 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Caro, what do you think they will do with Andrew when he is on slop during Shabbat? He'll just substitute water for wine, as if he were in biblical times?

July 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Brendon. Whatever.

July 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Carolyn and friends! Just got back from taking my daughter to camp, going to catch up now.

Happy Sunday Show Day!!!

July 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, guess Brandon is objectively handsome. He still does nothing for me. He has no real personality and zero sense of humor.

July 11, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

OK, first post of the season and Carolyn got me while I was searching for my password, so I'll just repost here.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and thanks to my BB family! Missed you guys.

Haven't commented before because I didn't get started until day before live show day and am still trying to figure out this bunch. Seems like they came to play the game and not just play, so it should be a great summer.

Going to watch the feeds and catch up (thanks for the great deal Carolyn!!) today, and will see you soon in the comments section ...

July 11, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
Janice
Michigan Man
Red Rhonda
Kas0831
Merry
Boquida
Slick

I am convinced the Saboteur is Kathy.
I know everyone else has their thought, but that 1st HOH comp she blew it for someone who is in the shape she is. She is an officer and couldn't manage to reach the top of the wiener to hold on. I'm not buying it.

That is my thought on the Saboteur.

July 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning!! :)

Hi LTCMEK!! What a nice surprise!!

July 11, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Janice! :)

G'morning, Pamela! :)

Morning, MichiganMan :) Ack to ff! I don't know what their deal is...

G'morning, Red Rhonda! :)

MOrning, Kas! :)

Good morning, Merry! :) Happy Show Day!

G'morning, Boiquida! :)

G'morning, Slick! :) lol

Gooood morning, Jane :) chas v'challilah

Good morning, Ry! :) nope!

Good Morning, JLuvs! :) Happy Sunday Show Day!

Good Morning, RubyRooooo!!! :)


<<>>

July 11, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn have you seen the latest video with Jeff and Jordan on CBS's site.

It is a promo for Jeff's new show. They are the most adorable couple. Just love them.


http://www.cbs.com/originals/around_the_world_for_free/video/?pid=dcH_U4p92wd7mz_R8MG8ZrEkPTA2Ofiw&vs=homepage&play=true


http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6615:around-the-world-for-free-jeff-schroeder&catid=194:around-the-world-for-free&Itemid=59

July 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good morning everyone. Its great to be back in the BB House. I keep waiting for Jeff or Jordon to come walking out to the back yard. LOL I miss seeing Jeff's smile and I truly miss looking at Russells body... Hoping that this season goes well, but it seems like some of the houseguests are going to burn themselves out way to early. THey are gaming real hard real fast.

July 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Caro- Woke up this morning and logged on to see Firefox was messing me up. (After I told you last night I had no issues)lol
I clicked on the specific link (new post) and the site & everything is fine. no overlapping.

July 11, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning (afternoon on east coast) everyone!!

Question this morning.......is Kathy the only smoker this year??

If so I say HORRRAAAAYYYY!! Usually there's several huffing and puffing out there all the time. I hate it that its the token "older woman" who is smoker though........

Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RubyRoo - I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Good Morning, Pat :) Firefix is so glitchy this season... it's never a-ok, and it flips between messing up the direct links and the main page. gah!

Good Morning, Vicki! :) Isn't it though?!! :)

July 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Okay, I finally devirginized my IE on the laptop. WOW... you weren't kidding Firefox is wonky!

MUCH better!

Good morning kissies all around... ♥

July 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, SimplySam! :) Hugggs!

July 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers!

Am I the only one thinking the long weekend without anything is tedious not only on the HGs but also on us?

Also, I have the feeds, but also have Showtime and last night for the first time I was going to see the HGs on the bigger screen on my TV... I realized that unlike previous years the After Dark was now called After Midnight and for those of us on the West Coast that also means after midnight. I find that really stupid because there are not a lot of hamsters running around 12 - 3 AM BBT. Anybody else have a comment on that? Thanks.

It's a cool overcast morning in the S.M. Bay.

July 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Caro, I am so not Jewish enough for that. No clue what it means.

July 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Morning Everyone!

These people have me completely
confused and I dont know who to
root for , who the like who to hate ... or whose the sabatouer!

Have A Great Day Everyone!

July 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

POV ceremony this morning?

July 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and all my Dish friends,

One thing that surprises me is how I've actually come to like Rachel (minus her laugh). She's playing a pretty low key game, considering!!

She hasn't bad mouthed anyone (that I know of). She isn't jumping up and down over the Annie renom. She also acted pretty cool the other day when Brendon said they needed to stop spending so much time together (he obviously changed his tune on that).

Being a chemist I'm sure she is also pretty smart, but unlike Michelle from last season, she also has a personality and a social game.

I would like to see her stay around longer.

July 11, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger MG said...

No Hayden, NO!! Don't fall for anything Annie say's.

July 11, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

I just sent in a comment to overnight lol but hi hi again an wow cant wait to see annie up

July 11, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Happy Sunday all..

I am still trying to find out who the saboteur is. Still thinking it could be Kristen, but I have a new culprit also and that is Matt. No particular reason....just because he is staying under the radar. We'll know in a few days but its fun to try to figure it out.

How about that Britney??? Meooowww.. WOW. And Annie is certainly scrambling to stay off the nom seats.

If you're having trouble with Firefox, I have been using Google Chrome from the get-go and have had no troubles at all.

**lacey**

July 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Hayden is making a good point about the H/HV comp. That would suck if the have nots have to be on it for a week and a half.

July 11, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon

Janice
Pamela
RedRhonda
Kas0831
Merry
Boquida
Slick
jane
Ry
jluvsturtles
ltcmek
Rubyrooo
Janice
Pat
Vicki
SimplySam
Everybody who comes in after this post

The lava lamp must have been pre veto instructions.

Seems there is no chance Annie isn't going on the block. I just don't see where her having tons of alliances is any different from the rest of them. Is it that everyone knows about hers? This seems to be the only reason she would go on the block.

I think Britney should go up, she's a blabbermouth and bad for any alliance she is in.

I'm starting to agree with everyone who is saying Kristen is the Mole. She says so little and is just there. Besides her in a bikini she is almost never on camera.

July 11, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good afternoon everyone!

I am hoping Annie is not getting anywhere with Hayden.

Although I would not mind seeing Britney leave, Annie is too fake for my Jersey liking. :D

July 11, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

*Yawns* Morning All...

I loved how most of the night was spent getting to know each other with only little game talk. So much nicer to see more than just the surface of these HGs. It was so refreshing.

I am also glad to see the HGs making more of an effort to understand Andrew and his beliefs. Still mocking him but not as much...

Regan is still my guess for "sabotuer". Love watching him, he is so funny and not self absorbed.

A HUGE Thanks to the Ladies behind the scenes!! We couldnt be here without all of you!

July 11, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Janice, yes Kathy is the only smoker.

July 11, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning All! Happy Sunday!

Well my husband called me BB obsessed not once but twice last night so I guess it's official!!

Rubyroo, Thank you for the Jeff links! That show looks awesome. Am I the only one who thought 'he can stay at my house!', lol!
Also wanted to comment on your thought on Kathy being the saboteur, On BBAD she mentioned that she got sick and was on IV the day they entered the house and they HOH comp was done right away (heard them complaining how long Hayden's been HOH, well over a week)so there's a good chance she wasn't well enough to compete in that comp. She even said they gave her the option of opting out of the food comp, but she chose to give it a go, and somehow got all bruised.

I am surprised with her cancer and health issues, she is a smoker.

Seems Britney is the only one who used to watch the BB live feeds? Maybe these fans are not as superfanish as we originally thought? :)

July 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Michigan Man! :)

July 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I think it was Johnny who said earlier that Britney is becoming another April. I think so too, ugh. So cute on the outside, but not very nice on the inside.

July 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow Carolyn, 700 new Twitter followers in less than a week! Awesome! :-)

July 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger itsagame said...

I couldn't help myself. I replayed the nightthe actuall sabotour thing happen that was showen on the CBS show. Whent the lights went out. I replayed this clip over and over and over. 2 things. One lights, where on right before That BB turned them off, Kathy & MOnet WERE NOT THERE AT THE BEGINNING of the blackout, but when lights came back on everybody was all of a suden there.
Sabotoure(whatever) is I think Kathy or Monet

July 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon Michigan Man...

July 11, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Afternoon Dishers!

July 11, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

So many folks think of themselves as HUGE FANS, but only watch the tv shows. I know I did until season 9 when I couldn't take it anymore.

On JEFF:
Heck yeah he can stay at my place. It would ROCK if he stayed at Carolyn's place. To have our main blogger host Jeff and Dish on his stay...Oh YEAH that would rock.

Also Jeff has so many fans I really feel like this isn't being publicized enough. He would have so much more help than Alex Boylan did.

I know I will be watching and helping him our if I can.

July 11, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I haven't seen it or read it but has Hayden said why he put up Brenden and Rachel in the first place?

July 11, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Ugh. Isn't there ANYTHING else going on in the house? I can only listen to the same conversation 100 times before I get tired of it.

July 11, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Hi All -- Has anyone heard anybody besides Hayden realizing it's good to keep the Saboteur around?

He's the only one I have heard talking about keep them for 5 weeks since they "can't" win the 500K. He did say he wasn't sure about that, but his take was the $50K was all they could win, so he figured that was one less person 5 weeks down the road to compete with.

Is he the only one figuring this out as a real possiblity?

July 11, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Good morning bbdish! Can't wait to see what today brings :). I'm glad to have this site it keeps me sane with updates when I can't watch the feeds. I can't say enough how awesome this site is and how much I love it!

July 11, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Morning Carolyn,
Thank you so so much on the advice about using earphones to listen to the feeds. The minute read it I was out the door to buy some and what an amazing difference.
This makes listening to the feed a pleasure.

July 11, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Brendon just said Matt and Ragen are floaters. Can someone be a floater after one week. I don't know if I like this cast besides a few - but I'll go with what I said above - it's only been a week. :)

July 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Michigan Man - I haven't why Brendon and Rachel originally went on the block. I guess that's why they make watching the network show necessary.

Also, Brendon seems to be targeting the people whose head he can't get in and who he can't control. Can you say Puppetmaster 2.0

July 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Sounds like Annie is doing some sh&t stirring before she goes...good for her!

July 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hayden is making me nervous when he says, IF I put Annie up, she will go home. What's with the IF!?

Sigh...

For Annie's sake, I hope she is the saboteur, this way she has somewhat of a reason why she acts the way she does.

Aside from always scheming and being so negative, she also always agrees with EVERYTHING everyone says. It's not a bad thing to have a different opinion. Sheesh!

July 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Time for work :( Figures my feeds are working the best they have so far.

Later

July 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

I really really think Kathy and Brittany are mother and daughter. They look alike and has anyone seen them talking to eachother one on one?

July 11, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

Hayden is not only a total hottie, he is one sharp cookie too.

July 11, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I so agree with Jane! 4 cameras and we have to watch the same convo on all of them!?! Sometimes I would rather watch someone sleep and listen to them snore!

I just broke rule 6...I am banishing myself to lurking!

July 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Um Annie...Pot meet Kettle!

July 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Kas, don't think it's stirring -- think it's scrambling.

July 11, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger BadDogGHSDogPound said...

I have to agree with a lot of the house guest at this point on the Saboteur. I've rewatched the lights off moment from Thursday's show several times and Annie's sitting at the end of the living room on the floor (alone, she just told Hayden she was, "arm in arm with someone during that time" which she is not) she had the easiest access to put the lock on the door and get back. Plus when the lights did come back on she was not positioned on the floor like she was when the lights went off.

You can discount Brendon and Andrew as CBS gave us the edit, to make people think they had the opportunity by getting up. You can discount those sitting on the couches as the other ones on the couch would've been able to tell if someone got up and came back.

It's going to be so funny, if it is Annie and the Saboteur sent home week one. Annie comes off as being an actor also.

July 11, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Did anyone hear Annie tell Brendon that she's going home because he wants to save Rachel...LOL

July 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Does Annie seriously think that Brendon will fight for her over Rachel?!?!?!

Annie saying, "I am going home b/c YOU want Rachel to stay" and the way she says it makes me want to vomit.

July 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Toni I heard that too. The interesting thing is last night Brendon's plan was to make Hayden put Monet on the block or else. I'm curious to see if he has the balls to actually tell him that. He seems to think no one in the house can beat him at anything. Who's young, dumb and full of cum now?

July 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Just a thought...

Could Brendon and Annie be the "friends" outside the house?

Brendon really wants Rachel to stay but also wants Annie to stay.

Annie sure wants Rachel out. It was her suggestion I believe to put Brendon/Rachel up to "split up the couple".

Even after Hayden told Brendon about the "split up the couple" thing, Brendon still wants to keep her around.

July 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Don't let Hayden's long locks fool you.

He appears very astute. He has weighed all the information coming to him, he hasn't jumped on any bandwagons, but he keeping himself open to everyone. He knew being HOH in week one was going to be a problem for him and I think he has handled it well so far. Everyone is bringing him information and this will sever him well in the coming weeks.

July 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Annie sure is makin her rounds today!

July 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Woohoo!! POV Time ?!?!?!?! Sure hope that's what Brenden's Diary Room is!

July 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

YAY!!!! Lockdown!!!!!

July 11, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think we all deserve a week with all of the HG's on slop...they sure are noisy eaters!

July 11, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Woohoo! POV time! Can't wait to see the aftermath.

July 11, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Lockdown! I bet Annie gets put up as the replacement nominee...

July 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Wow I see Annie is talking about herself...I mean Britney..

July 11, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

New Top Post!!

PoV Ceremony Results & Aftermath

July 11, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Get ready everyone; when the feeds come back on, Annie will have her "dukes up" and in FULL FIGHTING MODE!!

I look for Annie and Britney to get into it tonight!! Fireworks will be going off on the feeds pretty soon!!

I did hear Annie say to Brendon that she was going because he wants Rachel to stay............well DUH!! He hasn't been kissy face with you Annie so what do you expect!!

Just my humble opinion!
Janice/GA

July 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger sasssy25 said...

Hi Dishers. Nice to meet you. I'm a BB Crazy. Just following SuperLessa around like we do...

July 11, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger BB-Razorback Fan said...

Hey everyone.....

My name is Sharon, Live in the beautiful state of Arkansas and a major BB Fan.

Just wanted to give my opinion on the "couple twist" I think it's Kathy and Britney. Not sure if its a mother/daughter relationship but definately related to each other. I also do think Kathy could be the "sabatour". But still not 100% sure on that.

My daughter went to High School with Britney for a short time several years back, I called her and asked her if she seemed to be one of the gossipers and trouble makers back then and she said "yes" so she still has that "high shcool drama" thing going on.

I am enjoying the twists this season makes it more exciting for us at home trying to figure it all out.

July 11, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below