;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Message from the Saboteur & a BIG Makeout

The feeds cut out for about 15 minutes, and when they came back on, the HGs were abuzz with the following.

    ►Message from the Saboteur: "2 people were lifelong friends or have a previous BB alliance."

    ►"12 of you are here to play for the 1/2 million dollars, and one of you is lying."


In the backyard, Lane is saying it's probably a lie, because the saboteur is here to create havoc. Britney brings up the fact that there have been people knowing each other in the house before, and Lane and Matt say that's all the more reason not to do it again.

Lane: To see the house go crazy? That's entertainment. That's Big Brother.

And going crazy they are. Spark up the feeds, folks. As if they weren't paranoid enough, production just stirred the pot for the twist.

Enzo: This house is just slowly cracking, and it's gonna reach an earthquake... This is just one week in this house! I think at one point, emergency buttons are getting pushed.


CUT TO:
Cabana Room
1:54pm BBT
Hayden & Lane

Hayden: I think Kathy & Britney are mother and daughter.
Lane: They do look alike. Did you catch that drama last night?

Hayden: The thing with friends is, they don't have to look alike...
Lane: I think the dead giveaway is, you have not been life long friends with Enzo, I have not been lifelong friends with Enzo...
Hayden: Britney's drama, man...

Enter Britney. Hayden asks Britney about telling Annie about going up. Britney says she told Annie nothing...

Britney: Annie said, "Basically Hayden told me that my name was being thrown around and your name was mentioned." She was on a fishing expedition, seeing who would take the bait. I said, Annie, you just need to relax.. You need to go up there and just be cool.
Hayden: I've flat out told people there's a chance they're going up.
Britney: All I know is, Monet and I did not tell her anything.
Hayden: From my side, I see her leaving you, then coming up to me with all that stuff..
Britney: I was closer to Annie. I don't stand to benefit from her being mad at me.
Hayden: If Annie's mad at you, that's a bad place to be in this house. I'm not saying I'm nominating her... I don't know who I'm nominating right now. who're you gonna vote with? Brendon or me?
Britney: I'm gonna vote with you. I realize this looks suspicious, but I give you my 100% honest to God word, I did not say anything to Annie. I mean, why would I want her to know that?

Hayden: I don't know.
Britney: It just blows for me.
Hayden: Who do you think has this connection?
Britney: I think I have an idea, but I don't wanna throw anyone out there...
Hayden: If it's true life long friends...
Britney: It's an unbreakable alliance.

Talk about Annie continues... Britney brings up the situation from last night, with Annie saying she was having family issues, but that she'd never brought up family before.

Lane: She's a cool girl...
Britney: She just went at it too hard.

2:07pm BBT - BRB on all screens, briefly... We return to the same conversation still in progress.

CUT TO:
2:08pm BBT
Stripey Room

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, 2 of our HGs couldn't be less concerned about the Saboteur. Nookie Time.

Brendon: You haven't seen me naked yet. Wrappin' myself around you... Should we go under the covers, so we get subtitles?
Rachel: Then everyone thinks we're sexin' it up.
Brendon: My parents expect me to do stupid stuff.
Rachel: Mine don't.
Brendon: Well, at least I'll get to meet your parents.










Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







42 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow........haooy saturday BB friends!!! :)

July 10, 2010 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger mysteryboy08 said...

Hey BBdish! Thanks to you all ive been able to keep up with Big Brother through my phone, you all should get paid by CBS for doing this lol.

And that Saboteur message may be true? Arent some of these people from the same states? I say Kathy and Monet.

July 10, 2010 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

andrew and brendan would be my guess for life long friends.

July 10, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I went to take a shower and come back and Carolyn has NEW TOP POST with crazy info!!

I am wondering if this Saboteur thing is just made up by CBS and they are the Saboteur!!

This is CRAZINESS and I gotta go out to eat with the family for my grandson's birthday but my mind is gonna be on BB......how bad is that??

Janice/GA

July 10, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Awesome!!! More paranoia! hehe

July 10, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

RE: Carolyn's FB post, I am not convinced that there are 2 HGs that know each other Sabo is just playing with their minds.

July 10, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Finally remembered my password lol. First off I want to thank Carolyn and crew for all their hard work and effort that they put into this site each year. It's the best.

Brit reminds me of Dolly Patton at times. I think Brendan is trying to hard to be like Jeff, I'm not sold. I'm liking Kathy because she is holding everything close to the vest so far. Wonder what she would do if she was HOH.

July 10, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Kathy could be Britney's Mom.....that's a thought!! They look alike!

Janice/GA

My mind is racing like crazy and I gotta go!!

July 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea....

July 10, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

please tell me the boob flash was not Racheeel!

July 10, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Would be to obvious for Rachel and Brendan to know each other.

As I said earlier I think Hayden and Kristin have a secret alliance something about they way they talked last night. So if I was guessing these might be the two.

July 10, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Britney: "I will vote however you want me to". PLEASE tell me that this will not be another of those seasons...voting how the HOH wants...UGH!! When did that start?

July 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

I don't think anyone knows each other. I think it's just the saboteur doing a "saboteur" thing to saboteur people and create suspicion and of course, MORE DRAMA!

July 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

hmmmm, well...I said in the beginning I thought Britney and Kathy could me daughter/mother (or maybe niece/aunt -- some kind of family relationship) and I thought maybe Matt and Annie might be brother/sister. Since then it has also crossed my mind that Andrew and Annie could be brother/sister...just every now and then something in one reminds me of the other. Will be interesting to see what develops next....

July 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your day.

I have to tell you I am itching for the feeds....it hasn't even been a week. Oy vey, me thinks I am in trouble!

Sure is fun to read.

As always, THANK YOU Caro and dishy chicks for all your hard work.

July 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I`m not sure if I like this saboteur twist..

July 10, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Just saw on Twitter that some believe Kathy is Britney's mom...

July 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Hummm... 2 that already knew each other... Lane sure seems to be the only one fighting to keep Annie in the game. But if I have to guess. Im thinking the 2 who are basically flying under the radar. My fav for Sabo is Regan and maybe his partner in crime... Kristen.

*Waves to everyone*

July 10, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Ahh, I step out for a little mother/daughter time and miss some rather nice sex talk and good old sabo stirring the pot. I am here for the night now, that guarantees that the house will be boring. :/

July 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Brenden and Rachel
Kathy and Britney
Regan and Kristen
Blue fish and Green fish

July 10, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, just tried using Flashback for the first time to see Lane/Annie flirting, and of course I see everyone but them.
Is there a trick for successful flashbacking?

Hello everyone!!!

July 10, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger BadDogGHSDogPound said...

The sooner they get the Saboteur out of the house..the soon we can enjoy watching the regular Big Brother play out.

July 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

"We're only in week one, Big Brother. Frickin' relax with the twist button!"

- Britney

July 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jack!!! You're back!!! :) Yayyy!

July 10, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Toni, SAME HERE! I too stepped away cuz the family was complaining and missed out. Now I can't get the flashback to work, it's just not meant for me to be a perv, LOL LOL LOL!

July 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MysteryBoy08 :) Thanks very much! One never knows...

Hi knyteprincess!! :)

Hey Janice :)

Hi Johnny5! :)

Hi JLuvs! :)

Hi FLGirl! :) Thanks very much!

Hi Jay :) Could be!

Hey pamela! :)

Hi CurlerChick!

Hi RhondaM! :) - works for me.

Hi Kas :) Here's hopin'!

Hi Debi! :) Sure will!

Hi JulieB! :) Why haven't you gotten the feeds?!?

Hi Marie Andree :) I'm enjoying it!

Hi Sunny! :)

Hi Toni! :) LOL!

Hi Michelle in IN :) hmmm... what was it in 9? the hamsters?

Hey Bad Dog :) What is a "regular" Big Brother after all?

July 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

Just wanna give you a heads up that Genie's getting a new top post together and she's gonna take over for the next 90 minutes or so, so i can go get some air & starbucks... so my brain doesn't melt. ;)

July 10, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Nevermind. I didn't know there was 10 years age difference between Brendan and Andrew.

some complete guesses:

Britney/ Rachel
Matt/ Brendan
Kristen/ Monet

Kristen is definately hiding who she is

July 10, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Enjoy your break Carolyn, I am waiting for the hubby to get up so we can go get something to eat lol

July 10, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes season 9 HOH controversy with Sharon and Ryan. Sharon was robbed I tell ya! :p

July 10, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I got bolded! Good to be back, Big C!

July 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ah, so you've been lurking... there are so many other names i'd love to hear you call me... repeatedly.

July 10, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Did y'all just hear that? So Annie has told Regan she has a girlfriend? And Andrew was eavesdropping to all of it?

July 10, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Michelle in Indiana

I'm almost 100% sure cable companies don't charge for BW usage. They provide so little BW as it is the amount yor using for BB is negligable

July 10, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really makes you think, I love all the theories..

They said lifelong...Mother and Daughter....Mother and Son...Brother and Sister...or

Previous BB alliances..maybe they are related to someone that has been on before..

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmm..no caps Carolyn even though I wanted too..

July 10, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

Genie's at the helm! I'm at Starbucks.. soon ;) Gotta get re-revved for tonight!

July 10, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The saboteur's job is to sabotage his/her fellow house guests meaning to DELIBERATELY destroy, damage or obstruct thier plans...my conclusion is... there is indeed a saboteur but there are no two people in the house tht know each other....the saboteur is using tht line (two people r friends or unbreakable alliance bla bla) as a sweet move to throw the other house guests off guard! and its defo working! I loveeeeee this, i loveeee bb :-)

July 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Caro - I thought I explained all that ☺

At the moment my sweetie is in Afghanistan, so I spend every living breathing moment I can talking to him, talking to him.

And I'll miss a lot of August, cause he comes home FINALLY and then we are off on holidays.

Sooooo I'll be here as much as I can but it won't be as much as I'd like to (in my mind) HAHA

And I'll probably lose my brains and give in next week. TeeHee

July 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

On One hand i believ from "Julie in Indiana but on the othehand, I believe "Slick" I am not sure which way to go yet until eviction nite

July 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

Correction-"Michelle in Indiana"

July 10, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

I have a feeling tonight is going to be a VERY interesting night, just for some reason...something big is going to happen

July 10, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger sheila said...

i am a few days late with my guess and not totally caught up on everything BB, so i may have missed something, but.....

my "2" are Kathy and Brittany, either mother and daughter or Brittany is engaged to Kathy's "son".

i don't remember them ever showing Kathy's son in the first episode when they were showing her getting ready to leave, which i didn't think much of at the time. maybe he just didn't want to be shown on tv. however, now i am more curious about that.

i could be wrong, like i said i am not totally caught up on all of it yet.

July 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below