;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!

Although the show only premiered on CBS on Thursday, today marks one full week since the HGs entered the Big Brother 12 house. They always put the HGs in there a few days early, so they'll have enough footage of them for the Premiere. So, when we joined them on Thursday night, they'd already been together for several days, and relationships were already formed... Some closer than others. ;) Anyhow, Happy 1 week anniversary, HGs!

If you wanna do a little shopping before the HGs wake up, make sure to check out the eBayDailyDeals today. With all the dog lovers on here, one of the deals caught my eye immediately: Dog Toys.


FYI - I woke up with Firefox & Adobe (flash) telling me there were new updates to download. I was surprised, because I'd updated both only 48 hours ago. Please check and make sure you are fully up to date on these, so you can enjoy a peaceful, seamless live feeds experience today. If you do need to update Adobe, it'll tell you first thing when you log on to the feeds today.
    Incidentally, while we're talking about Firefox... for some unknown reason, it's hideously wonky on this site. Sometimes it's ok, but quite frequently it does some pretty strange things to posts and the entire look of the place. I encourage you to use google Chrome or IE when viewing BBDish.
Last night on the feeds, the scrambling continued. Annie caught wind of her impending doom via potential PoV Ceremony Nomination, and she came out guns a blazing and tears a flowing. She concocted a story that couldn't be told about some family situation involving someone who hadn't signed a release, so all she could tearfully say to anyone who would listen was that BB had been giving her updates, and now that now the information had come to a grinding halt. The HGs seemed to be buying it for a while, too. But only for a while.

Even if it's true, it seems Annie's already shot her house credibility in the foot with her practice of running to everyone with every detail of every story, and then there's the ill-conceived octopus-alliance strategy... Will they never learn from past HGs mistakes?

As it stands now, Annie's still bound for the renom seat, and she's the confirmed target more than ever. Annie's also fast replacing Andrew as a suspect for saboteur. Hayden and Kristen are convinced it's Annie... Kristen even had a dream about it. It's official! BB has now penetrated the collective HG subconscious. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a season. ;)

The Brigade remains tight, although there is concern about Enzo's ability to keep it in check and under wraps amongst the other guys: Lane, Hayden and Matt. The first chink in the armor? Perhaps. They love the guy. They just want him to chill a bit... like.. not walking around the house shouting Brigade!!

For much more detailed information on what went down last night, please check out Genie and Lessa's posts! Genie was up covering the HGs til Midnight BBT on the post, Charge of the BB Brigade, and Lessa continued on from Midnight til bedtime in the post, Late Night with Lessa.

What will the HGs get into today? I'm feeling some serious scurrying, scheming and sunning. PoV's done, and I don't think they'll do the PoV Ceremony until at least Sunday or Monday, which will give the house time to flop at least 3 or 4 more times... right?!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Saturday! :0)

I'm out cycling til about 8:15am BBT. I'll be back and publishing your comments when I return.

July 10, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN!!!! Step away from the eBay! Here we go again with that. Listen Lady!!! I'm not falling for it again. I get started on eBay and I'd be away for the rest of the day.

But you directed everyone to a great deal. I'd be ordering already if Oscar were still here to play with them. :-( I miss him so much... but enough before the tears start flowing. Almost 7 months and little things still make me bawl like a baby.

Enjoy the fresh air while you can on your bike ride. (Really, you should get a paper route and make money while you are making your rounds around the island. :-p ) Once they do Wakey Wakey I doubt you will get a break all day. This season is I-N-T-E-N-S-E!!! With a capital N. I can't recall a previous season that started so strong.

OK, time for my nap. We're babysitting my sister's dogs... I think I said that already somewhere, and just as I got to sleep they woke up demanding to go out. I made Danny take them but still... they were sleeping with me on the recliner until they woke up.

ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzz!

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

7:21 AM BBT: Brendon is up and dressed and in the SR changing his batteries.

RealPlayer, why can't I quit you?

July 10, 2010 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I thought Jeff was sexy. I thought Father Dan was sexy. I thought Howie was sexy (yea, no accounting for taste.) :-P ) I thought Kaysar was sexy. I thought Will Wikle was sexy.

Brendon has put a whole new meaning to the word, in fact we should make up a new word for his sexiness.

I'm perving over watching him make coffee. He is even sexy doing that.

No sleep for the wicked I guess. i think I'm 'up' for the day.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning, Carolyn.

Happy cycling for you, it's raining here in lovely NJ and I am not feeling 100% so chilling on my laptop is on my agenda. :D

I have a Stevie B. concert tonight (please no one make fun of me), he is coming to my hometown and I did like him when I was in high school. I hope I feel better fast or I will be skipping out on him. :(

July 10, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, have a great ride.

I knew as soon as I went to bed things would happen. They never do the good stuff during BBAD.

Thank the heavens for late night Dish Chicks.

I'm sad to see that everyone now wants Annie out. To me she is playing Michelle's strategy from last year so hopefully and results will be similar and by re nom time they'll have a new target.

Have a great day all.

July 10, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Creatures are already stirring. Regan is up already too. I guess he's trying to get in some 'Brendon' time. HA!!

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger M said...

wootwoot!~ morning all ......coffee is ready....what can get everyone?

July 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Goos morning everyong..

Happy cyling..I love bike riding, but don't do it like I should and I live by GriffithPark, which is amazing for bike riding..

Well our little kiddies are going crazy already. What are they going to be like in 3 weeks...this should be really good.

I hope everyone has a terrific Saturday..I will be right here watching the feeds today..looking forward to your updates Carolyn..

Happy dancing...

btw, my eye is doing fine, had a complication, that is why I didn't talk about it..went from legally blind to 20/20 with new lens implant..I am so thankful..

twirling, twirling..

July 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

interesting chat about the mentality of the other HGs going on between Brendon and Regan. They seem to be bonding. Catch it on Cam#2 when the flashbacks come up.

I wish I could transcribe but I won't even attempt it.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WoW!!! When Brendon was a kid he was a nerd and got picked on a lot. He was telling an interesting story but it was too detailed about a kid that got shot when he was a kid so we got BRB Bubbles.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn & dishers,
I can`t believe how laid back Hayden is. Going to check the flashbacks for things that I missed.

July 10, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, seriously. Why did they have to pick the dorkiest Jew on the planet to "represent the Jews." He's such a freaking caricature. Carolyn, you know Miami Jews. I'm a NY Jew and that Jewie Jew thing is as much NY as it is Jew. What, so he was raised by Jewish grandmothers from Flatbush that retired to Miami? I guess that could actually be true.

I like the guy, but he makes my great aunt Ethel look like a WASP.

July 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Feeds came back and Brendon is in the bathroom washing his face, making me think the story he was telling might have brought tears. But EWWWW!! He sorta blew his nose in the sink... clearing his sinuses with water. That's the only unsexy thing I've seen him do but I can live with it.

Annie is up now. Camera people are perving on her now. It must be an all male and str8 crew today.

CAROLYN!!! Get your bicycled butt back here!

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aaack! they're up! morning post coming soon. :)

July 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Gaytor - that was an intense convo from Brendon about being picked on then the kid was wearing his neighbors pants and the neighbor shot him and BRB. UGH! He wasn't mentioning names. Sounds like Brendon has experienced a lot and has grown into such a great person in spite of it all. I think I am in love, sigh...

July 10, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good Morning Lovelies!!!!
Happy Saturday!!!!

July 10, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger jane said...

BTW, I write that as he started praying. The praying has nothing to do with it.

But it's kind of funny to watch him pray and be paranoid at the same time. I also enjoy the prayer shawl and sweatpants look. Lucky G-d isn't a fashonista. Or maybe he is ...

July 10, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!

Morning Gaytor! You're really pulling an all nighter! I agree about Brendon, but then you would know that with all my screen shots of him last night. Can't miss out on his ubersexiliciousness. :)

Morning Toni! I hope you have a blast at the concert :)

Morning MM! You know things will happen when we're not looking. Good thing someone is always looking around here :) I don't know yet about a comparison between Annie and Michelle. :)

Morning Minta! Cheers! :)

Morning Pam! :) Glad you're feeling better!

Morning Marie! :) Hayden is very laid back. I wonder how long that will last?

These HGs are early risers! More for Caro to transcribe... LOL... *ducks*

July 10, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Jane! :) Andrew reminds me of my nana, and I'm not even Jewish :)

Morning Jluvs! Happy Saturday to you too!

Morning Toni! That convo had me so riveted! It delayed my morning coffee riveted! :)

July 10, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post

July 10, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

g'Morning to you too Genie, and to everyone else. I'm keeping my roll calls simple for now.

Hi YOU! <-- Insert your name here.

Yea I'm starting out as usual. No sleep. And I thought it was going to be easier this year because so far we haven't had any of them staying up to see the sunrise. Still, a quick cat nap and I'm back at it. I was actually trying to get some other things done and go back to bed, but now I'm wired and I don't even do coffee.

:o)

July 10, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie!!!

July 10, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers one and all.

My head is spinning from all the goings on going on!!!

Finally caught up this morning and managed to check in w/ the feeds soon as the HGs started getting up.

Gonna be an interesting five days.

July 10, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger 'toocrazy said...

Hi all! I've been reading and loving this site for about 4 years. Can't remember if I've ever posted before, but I read all the updates. Anyway, I am SO EXCITED to see Lessa here--hers was the only other BB blog I've ever read, and I loved it too. She must have the best hearing ever, because she transcribes almost every word!! She is also a really nice person--Lessa, you probably don't remember, but I emailed you privately a couple of years ago to ask if you possibly knew the health status of Capt Phil from Deadliest Catch, since you lived in Alaska (sadly, he just passed away from a stroke this year, and I'm still so sad).

Anyway to get back to the BB talk, I still think Brendon's the saboteur, from his interview with Chelsia. He said he'd never watched BB, and a friend of his works for BB production. Coincidence?!

Connie

July 10, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below