;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 10, 2010

BB12: Rain and Loathing in Southern California

5:55pm BBT
It never rains in Southern California...

Unless you're outside on lockdown, and Big Brother wont let you in the house!



The HGs are not pleased. BB doesn't seem to care. Too bad. So sad. What? You've got an awning!




The rain lets up, and BB lets them in. Most head in... Matt and Hayden hang back.

Matt: We gotta talk.
Hayden: Ok.
Matt: I'll go up to your room. Just come up whenever.

Matt heads up to the HoH room. He instantly begins monitoring the other HGs on the spy screen. Outside, we see Hayden approach.

Matt: So in the middle of Andrew being weird, he actually said something that made sense, but I can't figure it out, maybe you can. So anyway, he said, do you think they got to stay at the same hotel? Yeah, I bet they roomed together... He's like, Oh my God.. I'm all, Oh my God, what? He says, remember the gaming convention? You were there, right? Well, remember the 2 people who said they weren't there at that hotel? I said, yeah, who? He said, I can't tell you. I can't trust you yet.
Hayden: I'll tell you who it was. It was me and Kristen at the other hotel. And to be honest, I was the last person picked to be on the show.

LAVALAMP!

Hayden: I just flat out told you it was me. Do you think I'm not trustworthy? I gotta talk to Andrew now. I don't want him spreading anything.
Matt: Oh, I thought we had something here. I didn't know you were one of the people.
Hayden: Oh boy... One more thing, dude.
Matt: Well, maybe no one else will pick up on it, or maybe Andrew will shut his mouth - unlikely. Maybe Andrew thinks it's me and you now... I almost feel like I'm a jackass for not waiting on this for a little bit. Well, let's just do this.. We'll fill in Enzo and Lane about it, and we'll just watch each other's backs.
Hayden: Weird Shit. Brendon's trying to make an alliance with me. I think I'm still gonna put up Annie. DO you think it's smart?
Matt: Definitely.
Hayden: I mean it kind of makes up for things with Brendon.
Matt: So what's the deal?
Hayden: No big thing.. Just if I keep Rachel safe...
Matt: So he wants to kind of team up with you?
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: OK. Cool. If you see Lane or Enzo, fill them in, and if you see Andrew, tell him not to target me, Cause i'm sure he will now.


6:12pm BBT
HoH Room
Hayden & Kristen

A moment after Matt leaves, Kristen comes in to the HoH room, and Hayden lays it all out for her. She's not willing to accuse Andrew of treachery, but she does want to talk to him immediately, before anything has a chance to spread.

Kristen: So who do you think it is? Do you have any idea? The 2 people...
Hayden: No, do you?
Kristen: Yeah, I do. Right now, at this moment, I think it could be Matt and Annie.
Hayden: No, he's really solid on getting her out. But I do think Annie is the saboteur. Did I tell you about this morning?

He tells her how everyone was sitting around talking about who was next to them when the lights went out, and Annie wasn't named by anyone. She tried to insert herself between Britney and Monet, and they said, no, you weren't next to us.

Hayden: We gotta talk to Andrew. I just hate grabbing him in front of everybody...
Kristen: I'm not worried so much about people looking at us, I'm more concerned that I'm trying to help someone out, and create something stable, and can I do that with someone who's saying that about us? Knwo who I think would be hysterical? If it was Enzo and Kathy... " 'Cause he's always saying 'my wife is cute, petite, pretty and blond.."
Hayden: What if the saboteur was giving us a hint, since they have a huge advantage in the game?

Meanwhile, down in snuggleville...



CUT TO:
6:23pm BBT

Hayden goes downstairs to chat with Andrew.

Hayden: Hey Captain Kosher.
Andrew: What up?
Hayden: I need to talk with you for a minute...

They head up to HoH.

6:23pm BBT
HOH
Feeds 3 & 4
Hayden, Andrew & Kristen

Sparking up the feeds now would be an excellent idea!





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Captain Kosher - I love that they are accepting Andrew more and more - about time too cause i'm sure he will be a hoot for us to watch.

July 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

so hayden kristen and andrew seem to be in a very secret alliance so secret we just found out LOL i would have never guessed it

July 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger jane said...

BB is keeping a lot from us. They have never done that before, have they??

July 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

Something that's been bugging me since premiere night: I kept thinking that Kristen reminded me of someone and I couldn't quite pinpoint who.

It just hit me.

Brittany on Glee.

Carolyn and the other wonderful DishChicks -- thank you guys for all that you do. The Dish is my home away from home during BB. I can't get the feeds because I would never get my papers written for school LOL so you girls keep me sane. :)

July 10, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I was just thinking the same thing Jane.

Wendy so glad you were able to go out and play. I know how much you love summer. :)

July 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun question for all....

Has anyone here ever auditioned for BB?

Wish we could here in Canada :(

July 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I want them to put the feed back on in the HOH room...What is the link between Hayden & Kristen?

July 10, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Kristen looks a lot like Jennifer Grey.

July 10, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Michelle - thanks :0) I was very very happy to get some time in the dirt today. Always feel better afterwards too.


bb12sunshine - i'm Canadian as well and there is no way in hell i'd ever audition for any reality show - i'm too crusty/grouchy to be around on a good day :P

July 10, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow Jane you are right, I have been trying to place it since Thurs

July 10, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - Yeah!! I see that too.

Laci - Thank you very much!

ALL - I'm enjoying the Judaism 101 class going on right now, but not that half the people asking are the ones who bash him behind his back... I'm hoping that they get over the mocking soon.

July 10, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laci: i was thinking that kristen looks like a young tatum oneil too!

July 10, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Kristen reminds me of Stefanie from Survivor.

I am LOVING getting rid of Annie, hope it sticks. When is the POV ceremony?

July 10, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Patti - We don't know when it is this season. Traditionally, PoV has been on Saturdays, yet it was Friday. Traditionally, PoV Ceremony is on Monday - this year, we'll see.

July 10, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I thought the Chanukah mascot was the armadillo??

Any 'Friends' fans? LOL

July 10, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kas - LOL

July 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Let the fun night begin, Give them beer!

July 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I didn't realize how completely ignorant people are about Jewish-ness. I heard they have horns.

July 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

They driving me crazy since they started! Its like a whirlwind took over my life already!
Who do u guys think the SABATOUER is?
Who do u want gone next week?

July 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I am enjoying Judaism 101 as well, growing up in a fairly upscale neighborhood in FL a lot of my neighbors were Jewish and I felt ignorant about the culture

July 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jay - Where? I'm in Key Biscayne.

Jane - Would you believe this?! When I was a teenager, I went to a summer theatre program in Connecticut - at Conn College - the Eugene O'Neil Theatre Center.. and a girl from Greenwich, upon learning I was Jewish, actually asked me if I had horns. I sh*t you not.

July 10, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Gale :)

I have NO idea who it is... And I agree - this group of HGs mean business.

July 10, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I like to tell people I have had my horns removed.

On another subject, I have an random theory that Kristen and Matt are connected.

July 10, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I lived in Ormond Beach for 19 years about 4 miles from Daytona International Speedway

July 10, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jay - Nice :) I have friends up there...

July 10, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Its already so emotional, I cant wait to see what the mid season will be like! Its hard to keep up with their plans too. Thanks Carolyn and all you here at bbdish for making it a bit easier to keep up with all the drama!

July 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I know they've only been in the house for a week, and it's only about 48 hours since the feeds went live, but I don't remember being this clueless about where the HGs stand with one another, even at this early point.

July 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im very sad to say I've been very very busy since Friday morning and I havent been able to watch the feeds at all : ( Can anyone fill me on whats been happening?? : )

July 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

I do not think anyone is connected anywhere, because i think that us feeders would have over heard them talking sometime.

July 10, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

My Parents are still there, me and my sister left a long time ago, she lives in Virginia and we lived near her for 3 years. Me and my bf moved to NC to escape the traffic and high cost of living

July 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update..I missed it on the live feeds.

Your awesome..love BBDish

July 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hodge, actually I agree. I think the knowing each other thing is just a saboteur act.

This is by far the most intense season since I have started with the feed, 8 hundred years ago. This is also the most intelligent cast, overall, by far.

July 10, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I come from a midwest town where it is predominantly Catholic so I am treating this as an educational process.

July 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Know what I love about this season? They are mostly seasoned fans, so they know what they are allowed to do and what they're not allowed to do. Brendon has even talked to us a few times, bless his heart. They don't sing, they hardly ever swear compared to past seasons, and when they do say something wrong and get chastised, they always apologize.

I love that. :)

July 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0) ATTN: Happy Campers

Genie's readying a new top post...

I'll let you know when it goes live.

July 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tadaaa!! :)

New Top Post Direct Link

July 10, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger grs1723 said...

Gale- At first I thought the saboteur was Kristen. Then I thought is was Monet because if you look at the premiere episode on cbs. Ten people were sitting in the living room when the lights went out. The only 3 people that were missing was Andrew, Brendon, and Monet... They showed what Brendon and Andrew was doing in the dark. They did not show Monet. Then when the lights came on Monet was sitting on the living room floor with everyone.... So I thought that was weird.

Now I'm suspicious of Britney because she told Annie about her possibly being backdoored. Its not making sense to me why Britney would tell her that unless they are in a secret alliance or Britney is the saboteur. All in all I think its a female...

July 10, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Seds said...

does anyone know what the tattoo is that matt has to cover up?

July 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below