;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! I made extra coffee for anyone who needs it. ;)

When I woke up at 2:45am BBT, the live feeds were still in full swing! Annie was working overtime on a full crew up in HoH, and Rachel & Brendon were smoochin' and loving on each other in the hammock.

I'm getting to work on the Overnight Report now, and I'll be putting it up for you in segments, so please refresh periodically. For starters, please check out Late Night with Lessa. I'll be picking up where she left off. :)

1am BBT

The HaveNots have been off food restriction for an hour now, and they are loving life.

In addition to food, BB also supplied plenty of wine and beer. At 1am, we find Annie, Rachel and Kristen chatting and enjoying each other together in the kitchen.

Rachel: No matter what, guys, I'm super glad I met you.
Annie: Me too.
Kristen: Me too.
All: Cheers.

Ragan joins, and offers to give Kristen a back rub.

Kristen: Are you good?
Ragan: I don't know. You tell me. And be honest. Is that good?
Kristen: Yeah.. just go deeper and harder.
    **who among us hasn't said the same? ;p
By the way, I've been noticing that *every* time someone brings up the saboteur, Kristen goes inward, half closes her eyes and/or looks down upon the mention... Coincidence? Hmmm... For the record, I'm suspicious of others too, but that is a classic body language move for someone who's hiding something.

Kristen & Rachel are planning a "Trashbag Fashion Show" and they're going to start making the outfits tomorrow... - Wherefore art thou, Lydia?! Come on, HGs... I'll grant you it's fun, but have an original thought!

CUT TO:
1:20am
Backyard
Kathy & Annie
Feed 1

Annie's had enough of making nice-nice. She's been itching for a one-on-one for a while now, eyes darting around the room to see who it'll be with... It's time to go to work. She heads out with Kathy, asks her for a smoke (?!), and gets back on track with her current assignment: get the votes to stay in the house. The following conversation will be repeated to everyone who will listen throughout the evening, until Annie leaves the HoH and goes to bed at 4:27am, but this will be the only time I transcribe it... Otherwise, the entire TOR will be Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

Annie: I kinda wanna smoke. Is that wrong?
Kathy:No.
Annie: I need to smoke. Can I smoke?
Kathy: Do you smoke?
Annie: I used to when I was younger.
Kathy: You can have one if you want...
Annie: I need to... I'm so stressed out.
Kathy: Are you ok?
Annie: I just feel like the odds are 90% against me.. and when you're backed in a corner, what do you do? You give up your life to be here. I basically paid to come here.
Kathy: That's the one thing I don't like...
Annie: And the one person I thought would have my back...
Kathy: Why did you say that today, at the ceremony?
Annie: I was told by several people she'd been talking sh*t about me...
Kathy: So that's why you said that?
Annie: I didn't do sh*t, and I'm hearing I said this, and I said that.. She got scared. I understand that. She got scared. I know it wasn't just her, but she's the name I kept hearing. I wanna talk to her about it. As an adult, I know it was wrong, but until you're up there, there's no way to know how it feels.

Enzo comes out. Convo stops momentarily. he goes back in.

Kathy: I don't know what was said. I don't have to know...
Annie: She made several comments. I'm gonna go to her tomorrow... I basically paid to be here, paid to be here at this point. It sucks.
Kathy: But it takes a grown woman to admit and say you're sorry. That's what makes us who we are. I'm sorry all that went on. It's part of life.

Annie: I know. I just feel like I've gotten sh*t on a lot in here. (crying now)
Kathy: You don't have the answers right now, but it's gonna make you grow, and it's gonna make you stronger.. You can't take anything in this house personally. All you can do is do the right thing, and keep your heart clean. We're all gonna get kicked out of this house. It doesn' tmatter if you're 4th 5th or 1st.
Annie: I know.. It's just week one! I'm open. I try to give everybody a chance. I like that I'm able to talk to people... and it bit me in the ass. I'm sitting there talking to people about my parents or my childhood, and they think I'm gaming them... It just doesn't make sense... to keep 2 people who are obviously aligned here. I love Brendon. I love Rachel. But it doesn't make sense. And I'm the one who's being targeted. For what? I'm scared about going home.
Kathy: But you have your boyfriend... Is he ok with this?
Annie: That's the reason... The person I'm with agrees with me being here and loves me...

Kathy: Well, that's good. This is not our life. My life is my home. My family, friends and coworkers are my life. This is a game. It's physical, mental and emotional... There's so many different things that happen here... When I was sick, it was a downfall for me, but you've gotta get right back up. Whatever it is, you've got to take the pieces, put them back together and refocus. You know who you are. These people don't know us.
Annie: It's like, I feel like I'm back in high school. I never hung out with all the popular kids. I was a tomboy... and I feel like everything I say is being analyzed and scrutinized...
Kathy: I wanna ask you something.. Don't take this the wrong way. Do you love yourself?
Annie: Yeah..
Kathy: You've got to love yourself for other people to love you... You've got to walk out that door knowing that your heart's fine and your mind' fine and with a smile on your face. Don't take this personally. It's just a learning experience. It's up to us as individuals which path we choose...

Kathy dispenses heap loads of motherly advice. Annie listens patiently and attentively while she considers her next line of attack...

Annie: It's hard, because we're just stuck here. And you wanna be liked... Like I said, high school.. You feel isolated and not liked. I wanna stay here, and I don't feel ike I have a very good chance to stay.
Kathy: You don't know that.
Annie: But it's like the have nots have their relationship, and others have their relationship... I honestly didn't think it was gonna be this hard.

Meanwhile, on Feed 3, in the Cabana Room, after a tiny lovers spat, it's all canoodling, all the time...




Brendon: You drive me crazy...
Rachel: I know. I do.



Rachel: Brendon, do you wanna go lay out on the hammock?

But 1st.. more kisses...






Britney comes outside and, upon invitation, joins them...


Annie:I was gonna pull you aside in the morning, but... oooh.. this house.. this friggin house.. it's driving me crazy.. I am sorry.. I'm upset..

Monet comes out as well, and has a seat.

Annie: I mean, do you wanna talk in front of people, or do you wanna talk alone?
Britney: Doesn't matter.

Annie: I mean, I heard a lot of things from a lot of people, and it really hurt me, because I thought we had at least a friendship going on... and I felt very alone and betrayed. I've had an anger problem most of my life. I do apologize for what I said. It was out of anger. This is important to me. I gave up so much to be here... (tears are back on)
Britney: Thank you. I do want you to know that I've always liked you as a person. The only time I lied to you was when you asked if I'd heard anything.

Annie: I understand.

Britney: It wasn't my idea. I didn't create that. It's never anything personal against you.
Annie: Its just hard for me to believe that I'm up against Rachel, and I'm going home. An obvious alliance, and I'm the target. I mean, those 2 are gonna be f'in Jeff and Jordan.
Britney: What I don't understand is why I got the brunt of it...
Annie: That was just because yours was the only solid name...
Britney: It also hurt me because it was in front of so many people.
Annie: I just wanna be the person I've tried to become, and I wanted to apologize...
Britney: Well I appreciate your apology.
Annie: I've got 4 more days.. Maybe I can talk to people. I mean, it's stupid to keep an alliance together... I love Brendon, but he's gonna send me home. He'll be the one to send me home. People have thought we've had this alliance, but the reason I'll go home is because he chose her over me. So I almost feel like the one true friendship connection I had in the house is f'ing me.

***Since we've already started the lather, rinse, repeat, it's time to move on.

CUT TO:
1:55am BBT
HoH
Hayden, Matt & Lane

3 of the Brigade are discussing how their tentacles are spreading and who they control...

Matt: Once Brendon's out, I've got Rachel. I don't have her yet, but I will once Brendon gets voted out.

CUT TO:
Backyard Couch, cont'd.

Annie: There is one thing. I've been lying to everyone about.. and I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it between us until I have a chance to tell everyone... The person I'm with is not a guy, it's a girl.. Her name is Jen.. We've been together a year and a half... I was told that if I told people about that, it might be very difficult for me... (tears now)

She goes on a couple more minutes, coming out to them...


Kathy: You are who you are. Be proud of who you are. Nobody's judging Ragan. Nobody's judging you. You have a life outside this place. We all have a life outside this place. If this experience makes you grow stronger, that's awesome.

Kathy goes on for a few minutes here, and her speech is really worth giving a full listen to on flashback, for those of you that have the live feeds. The HGs are so lucky to have her in there with them..

Talk about a centered, grounding, giving woman!

CUT TO:
2:04am BBT
HOH
Hayden, Matt & Lane

In addition to their concerns about Brendon, the Matt isn't sure about who Monet, Kristen and Andrew would nominate, in the event one of them wins HoH. They also discuss Britney, who makes all of them uncomfortable, and not in a good way. She stares, gives them odd looks, etc. Hayden and Lane both suspect that Britney may be the saboteur, and if not that, then she is certainly looking to ride someone's coattails.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel

Meanwhile, in the hammock, on Feed 3, aka the Showmance feed, Brendon & Rachel are in a very happy place...



Brendon: Will your father be happy you found a scientist?
Rachel: Yes! As long as you're nice to me...
Brendon: (joking) Oh. ok... I guess I can try to be nice to you..

Brendon bring sup Jeff n Jordan..

Rachel: Well, let's be honest here. You're way hotter than Jeff, and I don't even need to make a comment about anything else...

Brendon's feeling are hurt about Annie... He felt he was being a genuine friend to her, and she said some pretty awful things to and about him earlier today. Rachel reassures him it'll get better with her...




CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Backyard Couch
Britney, Annie, Monet, Kathy

The apology conversation wraps up with Annie & Britney hugging it out, but it's all for show. Not 5 minutes later, Britney, Kathy and Monet are talking and hoping that Annie looks as phony to the rest of the HGs as she seemed to them...

CUT TO:
2:35am BBT
HoH
Hayden, Matt, Lane, Annie

Annie heads up to the HoH room to campaign for herself, and this is where she remains for the rest of the evening. The next 2 hours are full of reminders about how strong and smart both Rachel and Brendon are, and how it's crazy to keep them together. Oh, and P.S. they'll also have Andrew, and... Oh and did I mention, I have no alliance, and yadayadayada... Kathy, Monet and Britney join in up in the HoH for a wile too, and every now and again, the other HGs manage to steer the conversation away from Annie's campaign...

Everyone but Lane seems pretty firm in their conviction to oust Annie, and she's hoping he'll champion her cause for her as well... Especially since she cannot count on the one person she says she's actually closest to in the house: Brendon.

By 4am-ish BBT, the crowd in HoH has dwindled down to just Annie and Hayden, and she continues the campaign until 4:27am, at which point she leaves and lets Hayden sleep. Tomorrow's another day, Annie. Go! Fight! Win! Rah Rah Rah. Ya gotta give her credit. She's certainly trying.



This concludes the Overnight Report! :0)

As of 7am BBT, Andrew's up and doing his morning prayers on the HoH landing...










Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn!
I would love another cup of coffee- thanks! :)

Do you have half-n-half? lol

I'm beginning to like Kathy more and more- but I still wonder about the comp and her appearing to just give up in the caramel.....
Monet and Britney...I don't know what it is, but I just don't like them.

Back to work....I'll be checking in throughout the day.....

DiDi

July 12, 2010 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Very good stuff.. While my first guess was always Matt...

I've noticed Kristin is one of the people who I have not seen a lot of in the DR sessions on the shows talking about "The Saboteur" -- which I think is a hint from BB.

I feel like we're watching The Mole

July 12, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@Didi.. I was appauled at Kathy critisizing Britney after the competition -- after she all but gave up!

Kathy's nice, but I'm still not a big fan yet -- although I'm liking Ragen more and more

July 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Wow! What a night!! I log off of my laptop when BBAD comes on so I can lay down comfortably and rest my neck/back and all they were showing on there was Annie...I tried so hard to just fall asleep, but she had me so worked up, I couldn't. I eventually did and missed all of her hopefully "failed" attempts at staying.

July 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger justpinchme said...

This may have already been said....butttttt didn't Kathy have cancer and she's smoking????? If this is true doesn't this sort of detract from her being the grounded level headed one?

July 12, 2010 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Quote from Annie's biography from CBS:

What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house?

Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact

Funny how we tend to not like our own worst traits in other people. ;)

July 12, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to say hi before I read overnight report..

I had to uninstall aol and install all over again, have no clue what happened..when it comes to computers I only know the very basics and that isn't much..

Off to read..Have a great day everyone

July 12, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

So I was on the CBS Site and noticed that BB has Britney listed as her current residence being Huntington, Ark. and Kathy's current residence as being Texarkana, AR.

Why would BB add a K onto AR? State abbreviations only have 2 letters. Is that to hope no one picks up on them both being from the same state?

I consider myself to be a very geographically challenged person, so please correct me if I am wrong about AR and ARK being the same.

Thanks!

July 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Kantro-
Yes I agree- didn't like Kathy talking like that to Britney- but I'm thinking that came from the "older" individual's mindset, and from her job as a Sheriff.
I don't think she is mean-spirited deep down.
Is that an excuse? NO way

But I do like that she reached out to Annie in a sincere helpful way. Its a nice way to be.

And Annie....she really has some major issues. I know its been said before but I really do wonder about the psych screening b/f they let these guys on the show. I know they want drama, but over the years we've seen some real breakdowns (aside from the "regular" breakdowns that would happen normally) and I wonder if it wouldn't be better for her own health to be out this week.

July 12, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Can I mention here how much I don't like some of the people I work with? Sorry, had to vent for a second. Now to catch up (Ketchup?? catsup??)on everything I've missed being AFK (and the world) for the last 24 hours.

July 12, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Peeking my head in to say Hi!! :) G'morning!! back to the Overnight I go! ;)

July 12, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBdisher's! I gave out last night right before the Have Nots got food, bringing another BB fan into the world is exhausting! So happy I can come here in the mornings and read what I've missed. Starts my mornings off right all summer!! Thanks for the awesome job that you all do!

July 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hey ladies and gents! Any flashback reccomendations from the weekend? 36 holes of golf had me thoroughly distracted from BBland..

Hope everyone got to enjoy their weekend a little bit!

July 12, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Diane - I wondered that myself. She had ovarian cancer, not that it makes having cancer any less severe. I think maybe she was a smoker before and just decided it is not time to quit or maybe she did and went back to it. I am not sure about that.

I personally watched my mother die from lung cancer at the age of 40...I was 14 and that is when I started smoking. It was how I coped, I guess. **I have since quit.

July 12, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

I hope no one gets offended by my use of "older person's mindset"!
Because I am 44- older than Kathy and consider myself one of those o-l-d-e-r persons!!!

Notice I said OLDER- NOT OLD!!!!!!

Her talk with Annie was from a more mature point of view, usually you don't hear those types of things from someone in their 20's (not saying its not possible) but its just from experiencing more of lifes happenings over the years that make you see things from a different perspective

July 12, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

Morning Carolyn!
welll let annie try as she might we know brit kathy an monet wont vote to keep annie

July 12, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

Can anyone tell me exactly where on flashback I can find Andrew drunk? I've been trying but no luck so far...lol

July 12, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Morning everyone, I’ve been lurking this season, but here are my thoughts.
I don’t like Britney.. AT ALL. A spoiled brat who doesn’t like women who she thinks she had to compete with and who don’t fawn all over her and tell her she’s pretty and what nice person she is.
I like Annie. I think her arguments last night are a valid. For Hayden to trust Brendan is foolish. He doesn’t know the game as well as most and doesn’t get that putting someone on the block is grounds for being targeted later.
I agree I think Kristen is the Sab, but I like her calm demeanor.
I don’t like Enzo, I hope his group tires of him soon.
I kinda like Lane, but he sure talks about sex a lot. They say “the people who talk about sex the most are the ones getting the least.” Hmmmm
I don’t care much for Kathy, her speeches about her morals are getting tiresome to me. Lose your morals woman..its BIG BROTHER!
I like Matt but frankly he kind of fades into the background amongst the “Brigade”.
I kind of hope Brendan goes after Hayden, I like him and cheered when he won POV. I had hoped that he, Racheal, Annie and Andrew would team up. But that’s out of the question now. Now I’m rambling..whew….

July 12, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

I didn't like that Kathy judged Britney like that...but it doesn't really bother me *too* much only cause I can't stand Britney lol.

As for Kathy giving up? I've been wondering if she's not a bit fragile? I mean.... look at her bruises. It didn't seem like a competition that should leave you bruised THAT badly. I suspect she bruises easily. I don't think she really wanted to give up...maybe she just physically could not do it. Unless of course she IS the saboteur... lol. Who knows???

I don't want her to be though... I rather like her.

July 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone!

Is it just me, or do Brendon and Rachel seem like they are trying a bit too hard to be the new Jeff and Jordan?

I really like (and admire) HGs who come in and just be themselves...not trying to emulate past popular/successful HGs and their strategies. Dan, Renny...and yes, Jeff and Jordan. I think, for that reason, that is why I already like Ragan and Kathy: they are fans of the show, but also have a strong identity of who they are and seem confident enough to be just that: themselves.

July 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I wish Annie would just give it a rest or get a new argument on why she should stay, because this one is getting old. I liked what Kathy told her, about it doesnt matter if you or 3rd or 4th or 1st out of the house, that they all will be leaving the house so it doesnt matter when. It also sounds like Annie has the hots for Brendon especially when she said that he chose her meaning Rachel over her...Is that the green monster popping its ugly head?

July 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Oooh Shannon-
36 holes- what did you shoot? I play about 4-5 times a week and love love love it!!!!!!

I just realized I was the first comment posted! Wow! that's never happened b/f!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

July 12, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger PHAT MAN'S VIEW said...

Good grief, Charlie Brown! Will someone please put a muzzle on Britney. I think she really believes that everyone is fooled by this, "I didn't do it" garbage. Annie needs to pound her for the rest of the time she's there. Ilaughed till i cried when Enzo said he was a genious! Yikes! If "Guido" as i like to call him is a genious, then life's learning curve is in real trouble.

July 12, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey :)

I'm scooting out to get a quick ride in before BB wakes them! High hopes they let em sleep til 9am BBT when I get back! I mean, they were almost all up til 4:30am...

I'll be back to publish more comments in an hour.

July 12, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I hope little orphaned Annie self evicts soon. She completely ruined After Dark last nite and apparently the feeds for hours after that. There's no lather. No rinse. Just repeat, repeat, repeat. I can't take 4 days of this.

July 12, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brendon is indeed hot, but not hotter than Jeff. Sorry Rachel!!

July 12, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I think Matt is actually smaller than Britney. He's gonna dominate an endurance comp. He can't weigh more than 60 pounds.

Enzo's funny when he's not talking game. When he's talking game. he's just sad and transparent.

Is Andrew pulling the greatest con of all BB time? Or is he trully this naive?

Brendan is gonna be a mess if Rachael keeps her chasity vow.

Earth to kristen. Are you there Kristen?

July 12, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

I gotta say.. The more I see and hear Rachel, the more I'm thinking she needs to be the one to go home if Brendan has ANY chance!!

She comes off as wishy-washy and all over the place.. Even Brendan is perplexed by her.

I respect him not jumping all over her as he's concerned about his family watching! I'm sure they might change if one of them wins HoH

GO BRIGADE!

July 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning Dish!

Some people are wondering about Kathy and her performance in the comp. Not sure why I feel the need to "defend" her. She had been ill, vomiting,was dehydrated and had to have an IV before the comp.(she discussed this in the meow meow room yesterday but I have not had enough coffee to go find it yet.) As a person who has had this happen, it is difficult to walk to the bathroom let alone pull yourself through a pit of sticky goo. I would have bailed on the comp and let the chips fall. I think her deal with Britney over it was because Enzo helped Britney. I don't think she is the sab but I do think that she is part of the pair with a past.

Now, I am so glad I went to bed when I did because I could not take another minute of Annie. Kristen is very much on my radar for the sab but so is Matt.

And thanks Toni. One more reason for me to push through my 4th day without smoking!

July 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!
Though I'm still thinking Lane is the saboteur, Kathy and Annie are looking more suspicious. Kathy with her lack of comp success and Annie with her conveniently timed breakdowns (and the announcing of them). Kathy did give Annie some good advice. Too bad Annie couldn't hear it. She will be unbearable to deal with until Thursday. Really hope she goes!! Have a good day everyone!!

July 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

BTW carolyn... Can anyone use the link you provide for west coasters to view the show early? I would love to join the parties in the comment section sometimes!!

July 12, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn :)
Good morning, BB Buddies! :)
Back from working out & working on 2nd cup of coffee.

Wow, Annie sure is giving it her all. The "poor me" role is tiring & like Genie said in previous post she needs to go just for making our ears bleed but... you gotta give her credit for doing whatever it takes to survive. And, I do have to agree w/ her. They need to get Rachel out & break up the "showmance alliance." As much as I like Brenden it was a really stupid move for him & for Rachel to hook up so fast. Deals mean nothing in this house & if he wins HOH at some point he more than likely will go after Hayden. Because "The Brigade" is going to be found out sooner or later. They formed too early & it's gonna bite them eventually. Enzo drives me nuts w/ him thinking it's all planned & they will take it to the end. He may prove me wrong but I haven't ever seen that happen in 11 previous seasons of BB. Not a group this big.

As far as Kathy & her smoking. She said last night she doesn't smoke much at all at home & she quit when she was pregnant & when she was going thru treatments when she was sick but for some reason she picked it back up again. She also said she doesn't lay out in the sun because it causes cancer. So, unfortunately, for her she seems to rely on smoking to relieve stressful situations.

Oh, I wanted to add...someone wrote yesterday they were sick of the male eye candy drooling. So as cliche as they or some might think it is I vote we keep the male eye candy drooling going! ☺

I'll be checking in throughout the day. Wonder if Annie can think of any new material...ha!

July 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Good Morning Everybody! :)

Carolyn, you're going for that bike ride --- yowsers - If I do what I said I'd do last night that means I better go find myself a bike! and pronto! lol

I'm still really baffled at myself - I haven't picked a fav yet - and usually by now, I have....and no one is getting on my nerves excessively with annoying habits (yet). Hmmmmmm - been watching BB for YEARS and never had this happen. I'm either getting mellow or this is a GREAT cast!

July 12, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie needs to stop blaming others...she is the one that blew it..

July 12, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers!

Can't believe I've managed to get up to speed before they wake up today. But thanks to BBDish, I have!! Now I'm off to watch Flashback moments!

Happy Monday!

I still think Kristen is the saboteur. She never seems to be around much. Did she even have a diary room session last night??? Gonna rewatch it to double check.

July 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Good grief - so much for them winding down like it was seeming when I had to sleep! *L* Sorry, Caroyln! Headed back to sleep now, so I'll be awake enough for late night tonight!

July 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lucky13 - Yeah! :) hehehe.. that's *precisely* what the link is for. :)

July 12, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lessa, hehehe! It was fun! My first real TOR of the season! :) Sleep tight, kiddo! :) We'll see ya later on.

July 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all Dishers!!

Wow what a night for the HGs! Thanks Lessa great late night report and Carolyn for the Overnight Report. I am off to CBS to see if they have posted last night show since I missed it.

Hopefully BB will be mean and wake the HG up soon so I can have something to watch, not much work today!

July 12, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Enzo's up! On feeds 1 & 2... I'll open a morning report if he does anything interesting..

July 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

9:01am BBT

Gahhh!! BRB on all screens... Wakey Wakey?

July 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning everyone. I'm up and just finished TOR and it' Wakey Wakey time in the BB House. I haven't grown to despise that song so far this year but I know it's coming soon. For now it's a little exciting.

I thought it was winding down when I went to bed too Lessa. Guess after all these seasons we should know to expect the unexpected and stay up until every light is off and even then to keep the sound on in case a creature stirs.

Did I say Good Morning? If not...

GOOD MORNING YOU <- insert name here.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something about Kathy that I don't like. I can't really put my finger on it but something about her comes off as very fake. It may have something to do with her trying to throw Britney under to bus after she herself had the worst performance in the food competition but I felt this way just watching the live feeds prior to last night's show.

I duhno. I'll get back to you guys when I have something more concrete.

I'm still having trouble placing just who is who this season. I agree with your observation on Kristen, Carolyn. In fact, now that I think about it I was unsure just who she was last night because they've shown so little of her and her DRs. To me that ups the shady factor.

I have to agree with Annie at this point. During the first week it's always a gamble on whom to vote out because nothing long-standing is usually formed, alliance-wise. Someone you stand together with week one could easily be your enemy for most of the game. Quite simply put, when there are 13 people it's hard to form a good alliance. That's why simply logic should dictate that if you a guy and girl in bed together kissing each other all of the time WEEK ONE they should be the most obvious target in the world. Brendon was ideal but now you can get Rachael so why not?

I understand that a lot of guys think they can align with them for now. They better hope so because otherwise I get the feeling that Brendon/Rachael won't feel any obligation to save them if they come into power.

July 12, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Carolyn wrote:
Ragan joins, and offers to give Kristen a back rub.

Kristen: Are you good?
Ragan: I don't know. You tell me. And be honest. Is that good?
Kristen: Yeah.. just go deeper and harder.
**who among us hasn't said the same? ;p


I missed this the first time...second time I spit my coffee at the screen! LOL Carolyn!!

July 12, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MIchelle in IN - Thank you! hehe! :D I'm glad someone caught it! ;)

July 12, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! ;)

New Top Post!!

Monday Morning

July 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger ekmurf said...

NOt hotter than Jeff. That's just ridiculous;.

July 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below