;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Late Night w/Lessa!

Hey, dishers! I'm sliding in here a little late, having just sorta settled in, and trying to get all caught up on the happenings of the house - but now I'm all distracted because I LOVE Matt's pj's. Hee. Isn't he cute?

So - it's 11pm, and around the house we have Have Not's getting ready to feast - Brandon's promised to cook and Kathy, Rachel and he are digging through the storage room for possibilities. Meanwhile, on Feeds 1/2, Andrew is playing maid up in the HOH room, cleaning it up, making the bed, rearranging the HOH basket.

I'm here, and listening in for anything important, and will update when something exciting occurs. I'm also trying out the B3V Viewer too - hopefully it'll behave better than my browser.

Either way? Welcome to Late night!

So - what they're fixing to eat: hamburgers, guacamole, french fries, chicken quesadillas - feasting is going to be awesome!

Meanwhile, Kathy and Rachel had a quick whispered convo in the Storage Room

Rachel: no matter what, I'm not going to let my BB experience be ruined. Even if I go home.

And it looks like she certainly has Kathy's vote - but it's a long time till Thursday!

11:16pm BBT
Around the House...
Lane, Britney Enzo and Hayden are playing pool, while inside, Rachel is starting to cook
Rachel: do you think there's really someone watching 24/7? What if there's some creepy guy? I have creepy facebook stalkers!
Annie: I don't want any stalkers. I'm good.

Talk turns to Twitter.

Then, the countdown to real food continues..
Rachel: Ragan! 40 minutes!
Ragan: I KNOW!

Brendon: You want a quesadilla? Glass of wine?
Annie: No, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm like, getting annoyed, more and more annoyed with you. The one person I thought had my back didn't.

She goes into the orange room by herself.

Annie: I hate this house, I hate this game. Stupid.

Annie remains in the room alone, staring at her ring, while the cooking goes on in the kitchen, and the talk is past seasons on slop - Like Chicken George...

11:42 - Annie wraps up in her blanket and rejoins the rest of the house in the kitchen.

Kathy and Enzo are on the patio couch, hanging out, chatting comfortably. Lane comes over and asks Kathy what she'd do if a perp came after her with a pool stick.

Kathy: Shoot you.
Lane: If you didn't have time for your gun..
Kathy: There's steps - I'd taze you...

Annie: (joins the conversation) I can't take it anymore.
Kathy: The food?
Annie: No.
Kathy: Oh, the conversation? Oh... never mind. I understand what you're sayin'...

11:54
Rachel: OMG Six Minutes! Time to open the wine!

BB: Houesguests - this is a reminder, sleeping is only allowed in the bedrooms.
--Kristen is asleep in the back yard. She looks up, and lays her head back down again.

CUT TO:
12:16 - Chowdown has commenced, and everyone is chatting and getting along pretty well, it seems. Wonder how long that will last... heh. Ragan sums up the feeling of the HaveNotties...

Ragan: I feel like my tastebuds are ballet dancers. They are doing pirouettes.

Annie's talking about her trip to New Zealand with Matt and Kristen. Conversation is easy, comfortable, while Brandon continues to cook for those still eating, and everyone generally chills.

12:29am - Andrew says goodnight and heads to bed.

Brandon: How you doing over there?
Ragan: mmmmmmm (heavenly look on his face)
Rachel: I dind't know food could taste this good!

--Me: still crushing over Matt and his PJ's. Hee.

Annie to Lane: You remind me of my uncle!
Lane: Why do you say that?!
Annie: You sweaty bastard. I love you. I'm being genuine! You remind me of my family.
Enzo: I ate 6 oatmeal cookies. I can't stop eatin' them.

Andrew is drunk and wants a cookie, but not oatmeal - Britney worries that the chocolate chip ones aren't kosher, and he eats it anyway. Everyone's laughing, and joking that they better not tell him, because he'll spend 12 hours tomorrow praying...

General chitchat continues... while Rachel makes moon eyes at Brendon. Still.

Cams 3/4 flip to the orange room where Andrew is drinking a glass of water, or something. Kathy's there with him.

Andrew: I hate beer. I hate beer. Though it makes you go to sleep easier. Ok. I'm good. Still got a headache though.
Kathy: You'll have one for a while. Want some more water?
Andrew: No... I'm just
Kathy: No, you're not getting up! Lay down
Andrew: They're gonna make fun of me!
Kathy: They'll make fun of you if you go out there.
Andrew: I'm not driving.
Kathy: It's not safe for you to walk! Don't make me arrest you for public intoxication - look, you're spilling water everywhere! The top of the bed is up there. Andrew. ANDREW. Get in bed!

--Lessa hahahahaha!

Kathy: Where you going? It's after 1. You were going to bed anyway...
Andrew: Yeah. I gotta sleep.

Kathy tucks him in, and turns out the light - he lays there, eyes closed, then opens his eyes...

12:49 Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Matt's talking about bands, and then we get Lavalamps!

Kathy's back and telling everyone about Andrew. Rachel and Annie share the last beer for being on the block.

Annie: I wish I could have won the 10k before I had to leave.

12:55
Ragan, Monet and Britney are talking about relationships and how it differs with gay friends vs. straight friends, etc. Drama, and how Ragan is now much more drama free as he's gotten older.
Talk continues - Ragan is done eating, and very happily full. General chitchat continues...

Enzo: There's so much stuff drilled into this house, you know? We're like hamsters. An experiment.

1am --Lessa: Oh, Enzo, you're such a brainchild! Hee! And on that note - it's bedtime for Lessa. I'll be around longer tomorrow night (Promise - but 9+ hours at work today. Lessa be TIRED.) - but for now, the houseguests are winding down and I'ma curl up with my pillows. Carolyn will be here bright and early for the overnight report to cover anything I miss!

Sleep well, dishers!






Permalink







84 Comments:

Blogger katieblue said...

I can't hang anymore but I wanted to thank you for all of the hard work.. I really enjoy you!

July 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Lessa,

What is the B3V Viewer?

July 11, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Rubyrooo - I've used viewers every year, but there wasn't one for this one until just today - nothing fancy, so far so good...

http://junketdrawer.com/b3vviewer/

July 11, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hiya Lessa

July 11, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Lessa!!!!! So glad to see you!!!! And so happy you are here for us late owls!!!! LOL

July 11, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I may have to try the viewer and see if works any better. I doubt it as the problems are from real player.

Also, is there a reason that more than half of BBAD was the Annie Pity Party show?

July 11, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi all! Glad to be here!

I haven't seen BBAD - heck, I'm trying to watch tonights show (just got home from work a while ago) as I'm watching the feeds too. *L*

July 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I kind of love Matt. :)

July 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

like BBloader or was it BBreloader?

July 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Rubyroo - yup!

July 11, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad to see I'm not the only night owl!!!!

Ruby, Michelle in IN.........Can't believe you two are still hanging in!!!! LOL

July 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Regan....I just love him!

July 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Yes, Rachel there are people who watch 24/7. I don't watch them sleep, but that's because I need to sleep myself.

July 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Lessa,

Thanks for blogging tonight.

Blue...Hello :)

Now I am off to bed. I have to work at 7:00 so a few zzz's will come in handy.

Nite y'all :)

July 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Thank you Leesa. It seems to be working well and it downloaded really quickly. I was surprised.

July 11, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

My prediction now is that Matt is the sabatuer

July 11, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

You are an hour ahead of me right?

July 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm 1 hour behind BB time - so it's 11:30 (almost) bb time, and 10:30 for me. :)

July 11, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

WOW!!!!

Thanks for the b3viewer link, Lessa!!

I love it already. It was such a quick install!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

July 11, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It is only 10:30 wow...1:30 here and I think 2:30 for Blue.

July 11, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I think she is gonna blow!!

July 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, Michelle, 2:30 for me.

But, I'm a night owl sometimes. Sometimes I'm a morning songbird (the proverbial early bird who gets the worm) and other times I'm the owl who gets the hooters. hehehehe LOL

July 11, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger txpeacefrog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 11, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Leesa, Blue, Michelle, I'm still up but ready to run off to bed very soon. Have to meet my workout buddy at 7:30a.m.

Leesa, I knew being in Alaska you were perfect to be the late, late night blogger. It's not horribly late for you like it is for me at the moment or for anyone East coast.

I'm loving Matt's p.j.'s too. He is too darn cute!!!

And, what a sweetie pie Andrew is for cleaning up the HOH room. But, I was laughing so hard at him trying to figure out where to put all those darn pillows.

These people cooking all this food are going to pay for it & be sicker than they were when they weren't eating. I hope not but it's a lot of food.

July 11, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Is it just me or does Annie look like she's about to explode. I really think the unrelenting pity party she's been throwing herself today has driven her to the edge.

July 11, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Leesa - I LOVE Matt's PJ's too. I really did not think I would like him during the pre season but I am starting to change my mind!!

July 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks Lessa. I am so happy you are blogging again. Does anyone know if they BBViewer works on a mac?

Side Note: Is anyone really annoyed with Annie??

July 11, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hiya, MsFitz!!!!

How you, girl?

July 11, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hey MsFitz!

Annie has been bugging me for days Holly!

And yes Annie is going to implode then explode on the house. I am so glad I have the feeds to watch it happen!

July 11, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

{{{hugs}}}} Blue!!!! {{{{hugs}}}

July 11, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

{{{hugs}}}} Blue!!!! {{{{hugs}}}

July 11, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

{{{hugs}}}} Blue!!!! {{{{hugs}}}

July 11, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Matt about his pjs and his size : "I'm a small adult or a husky child."

I really wanna cuddle this guy.

July 11, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Annie drives me nuts too! I've said this before but I really believe there is more than 1 of her in that house. She is in every camera shot & if she is not w/in view I can hear her voice!!

July 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@ JD!!!!!!

hehehehehe

July 11, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Kathy says....Too much sun causes cancer...um Kathy...so does smoking.

July 11, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey late nighters! Can't sleep. Hubby has surgery in the morning to blast a kidney stone. Anyway...

I'm loving Regan! He is a good person. Period. He reminds me of my brother a bit. Hopefully he will go far and align wisely.

July 11, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Anyone else having feed trouble?

July 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good night all! ♥♥♥

Thanks, Leesa!!! :)

July 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good night all! ♥♥♥

Thanks, Leesa!!! :)

July 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good night all! ♥♥♥

Thanks, Leesa!!! :)

July 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Marisa said...

This superpass viewer stinks. Is anyone else having problems with it? I it always loading or freezing up completely. ARRGGGHHH!

July 12, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

I'm gonna pull an Annie & lose it soon. I was having so much trouble that I tried the normal tricks....F5, restarting, etc. I can't even get back in now.

Anyone else having issues right now?

July 12, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm here finally. Missed the viewing party completely, and True Blood too. I woke up 20 minutes into BBAD so I just got to the computer.

453 viewing party comments. I'll never catch up, but this is my typical day after a show routine. Sleep all day and night and then back to being my vampirish all-nighter.

I've got to try to install this b3vviewer. As soon as BBAD was over my web feeds went kaput and I can't get them back.

YaY for Lessa being another hour behind even the BBT. So that's how you stay up all night. ;) The truth comes out.

Back after I catch up.

@ Ry from some previous comment section. I am lost as to which one it was. :-p You didn't smell Nair because I don't use it. I love my hairy legs and wear footed dance tights so I don't have to do that. (Don't shave arms either unless it's a very special show.) I only shave my... nevermind... I'm not a manscaper. What little chest hair I have I like to keep it, and happy trails turn me on. Even my own. :-O

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

RhondaM I hope the blast works. I've had 2 episodes of a stone. Each time they were so big they had to be pulled out and there is only one way to get in there to grab them out of the bladder. OUCH for WEEKS.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Well the feeds crapped out so I am gonna hit the hay! Night all. And as I type they came back.

GaYToR can't wait to enjoy your posts with my coffee!

Thanks Lessa and goodnight all!

July 12, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR is here!!!!

Blue jumps up and down!!!

July 12, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good night, Michelle!!!! Sleep well, Beautiful!!!

July 12, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Welcome back, Lessa!!! hehehehehe

July 12, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

GaYToR - ouch for weeks? He said he'd be fine in a day or two. 3 1/2 months of this has been difficult to say the least. On both of us! He's so grouchy! Here's a link of the procedure. I got sick. Sorry in advance to my lovely dishers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48AWCOCG5ug

July 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

About time. my feeds are just coming back I've been fighting with them ever since I sat down. 2 and 4 are still out but at least I have something to see and hear.

Blue.. no jumping ... you gonna wake the baby and I'll ship him off to you immediately. Our Post Office has 24/7 service.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Matt is cute in his pajamas but for some reason he does nothing for me, and I usually like the little (petite) guys.

I was just watching a close up of him and listening to him. He reminds me of a young Ray Romano.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Matt's like, "shut up Annie! Can i eat this without you yapping in my face! I don't care about your hundreds of stories right now. I'M HUNGRY!"

July 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Rhonda, no way am I going to check out that link! LOL I have such a weak stomach!!!

Hope all will be well and successful for you both!!!!

GaYToR, nice to know you still have LiLGaYToRBlueBits!!!! I was wondering where he was!!!!

(hiya, sweetie, miss you!!!)

July 12, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, I love the pj's too. LOL

July 12, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

RhondaM, basting probably is a short recovery. Going in from the only hole readily available and grabbing it with a pair of BBQ tongs and pulling it out is quite different. And I don't know why they call it a stone. A jagged edged piece of a geode would be a much better description. Needless to say it it's a bloody procedure as it's pulled out via the urethra. Then a tube is left in for 2 weeks or so, and attached to a fishing line so when it's time for the Urologist to take it out.... well... I'm getting queasy again just thinking about it.

Have pity on the hubby. They say it's the closest thing a man can experience to compare to childbirth.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Actually, GaYToR, I am supposed to be throwing blueberry pies at you. Lots of 'em!!! hehehehe Carolyn and I decided we would.

We also thought about starting malicious rumors about you and Syn, because you were both absent on the same night!!! LOL

July 12, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Don't do it Blue! I still have the music in my head. :(

Run away Lane!! Get away from her!!! Annie is about to "try too hard" and thus alienate all of us. She's all over the place right now! Haha!

July 12, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've got way too many things going on. I'm just going to hang here and comment for a while as I watch the feeds.

Actually two feeds. One is BB and the other is the Gulf Disaster oil spill. I keep that on all day too. Great site for it: http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam I find it strange that while the cap was on we still got to see how much extra was flowing out, but now that the cap is off to replace it with a bigger one... we don't get a cam of the millions of gallons of oil spewing into the gulf again. No, I'm not going to get political or go on a 10 page rant about BP. i'll stop it here.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

GaYToR - yup, that's what he's having done what you described. And after 5 kids, I have a little sympathy. ;) I'm just worried about the anesthesia. He's never been put out before. But that big stone has been stuck for 3 1/2 months and needs to be removed.

July 12, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Has Syn made it back yet Blue? I left him hog tied (he sqeels like a pig... think "Deliverance") and chained up in the dungeon with a big satisfied grin on his face.

If he picked the lock and got out... well... I warned him what would happen. Maybe he did it on purpose.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night kids! It's been a REALLY long day for me, so crashing hard. Will be around longer tomorrow night, I promise!

July 12, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

REGAN!! Walk, no RUN, away from the Britney. She gives no Miranda Warning and anything you say even if you didn't say it will be used against you. Keep your head in the game. Be the first gay man to make past first to the Jury House.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

g'Night Lessa. sleep well. And everyone else too that wanders off. I'm minding the creatures but not sure how much I'll update. I'm torn between sitting here and going to my comfy recliner to watch the DVR of the tonight's show... AND True Blood. I have a double addiction. True Blood is running a very very close 2nd. I love me some Sam. When he changes it makes me want to do it doggie style. :-O

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

UGH! Annie will try anything. Now she's on the BY sofa with Kathy, trying to bond over a cigarette and she doesn't even smoke.

Other than that, the conversation is lather, rinse, repeat. Is there anyone left besides Britney she hasn't had this same well rehearsed conversation with.

Annie: I just hate this. I basically paid to come in here.

Why is that always about the first thing out of her mouth. Everyone is giving up 3 months of their lives to be there. At least if she goes at this point, she returns to her life quickly. She doesn't have to sit in sequester with no chance of winning $500K.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I can't believe that I already have such and opinion and feelings about Annie. She drives me bananas and they just keep the camera on her! Pleaszzzzzzzz

July 12, 2010 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

My wandering mind as they really only have idle chat going on, other than Annie working on Kathy outside.

BTW. After reading comments during the viewing party I'm starting to think even more than I already did that Kathy could be the saboteur. Pointing out how she is so bad at comps says something. Yes she has to be in shape to chase the bad guys. And you can tell she is in good shape... that's visibly obvious and I'm sure our straight men notice that way more than I do. She's definitely also a 'cougar'.

But, my randomness. Since there are 4 in the "Brigade" I can't call them the "Three Stooges". I'm thinking maybe the Marx Brothers. They are bumbling idiots compared to oher all-male alliances from past seasons.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Annie keeps bringing up her relationship with Brendon as if they have been (almost) engaged. As if they are BFF's. Just because they sleep in the same bed due to circumstances of the way BB works? I don't get it.

That's all. I just had to put it out there since I'm left talking to myself for the night.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Showmance spat over emotions regarding Brendon not being able to come to Rachel and tell her something when he's upset happening now on Cam 3 for the flashbackers.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, Annie has been talking in circles so much tonight! Will it help her? I kind of hope so. I want to see what kind of player she is in weeks 3/4/5...

July 12, 2010 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning! :0)

They're *still* Up!

When I got up at 3am BBT, we had snuggle bunnies on the hammock on 3&4... and Annie workin' overtime on a big HoH crowd on 1 & 2...

Right now, 3:42a, We've got Britney & Kathy on 3/4 out back.. talking about Annie's attempt - Britney's working hard to get her GONE.

On 1/2 - Annie's still upstairs workin! Just on Hayden now though...

July 12, 2010 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

3:44am - To Bed with Kathy & Brit on 3/4

Annie's Still working Hayden on 1/2

July 12, 2010 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!

OMG! She is still going??? I would evict her just for keeping me up!

July 12, 2010 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

4:27am BBT
Annie *finally* leaves the HoH to let Hayden sleep and makes a mad dash for the common WC, pees, brushes her teeth...

July 12, 2010 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think Control has fallen asleep... Cut their mics when their peeing LOL

July 12, 2010 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL @ Genie! :)

July 12, 2010 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

or maybe it's an editorial comment from ctrl. ;) kinda like when they choose which female hgs to show nekkid in the hoh bathroom... those they like - maybe a flash. those they don't - full on let the cameras roll!

July 12, 2010 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I fell asleep right after BBAD and just got up to get ready for work. Lo and behold, Annie is still up working on Hayden. Wow, she hass got some stamina!

July 12, 2010 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

She's lucky it's not up to us... We would have evicted her today for making our ears bleed...


Waaa poor me. Waaa I have no money. Waaa I wish I had the 10k. Waaa I don't want to be the first to go... Waaaa Brendon cheated on me with the Vegas harlot... Waaaa Britney and Monet are mean to me... Waaaa Genie doesn't like my shoes...

July 12, 2010 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Waaaa! It's running late. Got to get to work! Hugs! See you later :)

July 12, 2010 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Re cntrl: They didn't cut off either of their mics. GAH!

July 12, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn!
Morning Everyone!

Didi

July 12, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning!! :)

New Top Post!!

The Overnight Report

July 12, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Great report, Lessa! Thank you!
And yes, I have to agree how cute Matt is, you could just put him in your pocket! ;-)

July 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below