;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Morning Report for Monday, July 12th

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's 9:01am BBT, and the feeds just went to the BRB Lava lamp screen. Methinks it's time for the HGs to get up and entertain us. ;) How about you?

Enzo actually got up a about 3 minutes before the alarm, and Andrew was up doing his prayers a couple hours ago, but it appears BB has it in mind for all the wee creatures to stir now... Expect puffy eyes and plenty of yawning. If you read the Overnight Report, you know they were nearly all up til after 4am.

9:06am BBT Doh! Then again.. maybe not! The feeds just came back, and we have sleeping HGs on all 4 feeds. I wonder what they're dreaming about... Sugar plum fairies are doubtful.



9:10am BBT
Back to the BRB Screen on all 4... C'mon, Skippy, stop being such a tease! Wake them!

9:17am BBT
Bathroom
Brendon & Ragan

Ragan: One of the first rap albums I ever got was Chronic. (he sings a bit)
Brendon: One of my first was Doggy Style.
    ***work that flirt angle with Ragan, darling




Ragan gets into the shower.
Ragan: Oh my gosh... This is so exciting...
Andrew enters.
Brendon: Oh, that's right. This is your first hot shower.
Ragan: oh my G-d.. This is great.. oh my ga..

Ragan moans with pleasure...

9:20am BBT
The backyard is now shut down. The HGs are hoping it's for a luxury comp, and not some miserable have-have-not... It's good to want things. ;)

9:24am BBT
Kristen joins the boys in the bathroom... Slowly, everyone's coming to life and going about their morning routines. Some more slowly than others.




CUT TO:
Jumanji Room
Monet, Britney, Kathy & Rachel



Monet: Those are the best kind of panties, 'cause it's impossible to have muffin top.
Britney: I can't imagine you wearing extra small. I don't mean that in a bad way.. It's just that you're like a foot taller than me.

Kathy & Rachel leave for the storage room, and Britney starts in about Annie.

CUT TO:
9:29am
Storage Room
Kathy & Rachel



Kathy: Well, you've got my vote, and you've got all of us in there's vote.

Kathy encourages Rachel to just keep on being herself. Rachel feels bad that anyone has to leave.

CUT TO:
9:33am BBT
Living Room

All the HGs are congregating in the Living Room, eating breakfast. Chatter about past seasons, Lane being horny, etc...



BB: Annie, please go to the Diary Room.
Annie: Man, I look like an a-hole.

Annie heads off to the DR. Chatter continues in the Living Room.

Enzo: Who cares about past seasons? This is our season. We're doin' us. So this is Monday. You wanna cut my hair tomorrow?
Rachel: Yeah, sure. You just have to ask for clippers. Do you need a clean up too, Lane? Ragan? We'll have a hair party.

Annie returns. She just had to give them a soundbite for PoV.

9:39am BBT
BB: Brendon, please come to the Diary Room.
Annie: Lane, when all this ends, are we gonna date?
Lane: I dunno.. depends..

Lockdown is over.

CUT TO:
9:53am BBT
Feed 3
Hayden & Brendon..
Kathy's on the couch.
Exterior
Just outside the Sliding Glass Door

Brendon: I was just kinda hurt that she was trying to make me feel so shitty...
Hayden: I think she's playhin' the game.
Brendon: Yeah.. It's just.. I felt bad as it was.. We all say not to take this personal, but it's hard. I'm a way worse player at this game than I thought.



Kathy: That was draining..
Brendon: For me it's always been, I don't like anyone not liking me, and anyone being mad at me, so... I wanna say that once we're out, I wont be affected by it...
Hayden: I think some people are just better at lying than others. I think you can actually tell the people that are genuine.
Brendon: Oh, I think so... Just look at the behavior.. People who are themselves...
Hayden: Being HoH is nuts. I mean, right now, I still have a little pull (**nope, you're done), but once it's gone, I'm curious to see how people start acting towards me.

Enzo comes outside and talk turns to his Kaka tshirt.. and the others he brought with him.

CUT TO:
10:04am BBT
Backyard, Couch
Brendon & Kathy

Brendon: I genuinely like Hayden.. He seems a really good guy.
Kathy: Me too.
Brendon: And I know he felt bad putting her up...

Ragan joins them outside. Kathy's folding clothes. The boys are trying to help a little, but she really loves folding, so they let her have at it.

CUT TO:
10:06am BBT
Hammock
Matt & Enzo

Enzo: I think Monet has a great chance of winning, and then we can convince her to backdoor Brendon.. We can tell her, we saved your ass and Kathy's ass..
Matt: And then we can all play in week 3 too.



Enzo crosses over to the fridge for a drink. Matt calls out to him to grab him a glass of water, giving him an excuse to come back over without suspicion

Matt: Thanks, man.
Enzo: No problem. Dude.
Matt: Dude.
Enzo: I'm gonna work out. I'm gonna shave. I'm gonna sh*t and I'm gonna shower. That's the agenda. Then I'm comin out to the pool today.

Enzo toots. Matt laughs.

Enzo: Dude, they're so wet and so powerful.
BB: Annie, please move your mic higher.
Enzo: Uh oh.. Game talker. Workin'. You gotta go home, darlin'. We love ya, but you gotta go.
Matt: I love her too... Its a game.



CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
Backyard Couch
Monet, Brendon & Britney

Chatter about coal miners, odd jobs they've had for 5 minutes... Friendly banter. Nice getting to know you stuff & an excellent way to avoid being campaigned to! As long as they stick near Brendon, Annie's not going to be able to corner them.



CUT TO:
10:26am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Hayden & Kristen

In very low tones.




Hayden: You should've stayed up last night.
Kristen: Really?
Hayden: Yeah.. everyone came up to my room, and Annie was..

Enter Kathy. End conversation. Kathy leaves the general area, and conversation turns to Starbucks...

Then back to very low tones about Annie and her campaigning. Hayden's not interested in talking about it anymore. Neither is Kristen.

Kathy comes back to the counter. Monet joins them, as well. Talk turns to working out, etc...

10:33am BBT
Enzo's being a complete goofball outside, and everyone's enjoying him, having a good laugh.

Kristen: Do you wanna go upstairs and play chess?
Hayden: Sure.

Up they go.

10:34am BBT
HOH Room
Feeds 1 & 2
Hayden & Kristen
***Make sure to catch this on flashback!


Kristen: So what happened?
Hayden: Lane and Matt came up.. Lane and her are kinda close, and he's kinda giving me points to keeping her. Then Britney came up, and she flat out told me that... Wanna go in my room?
Kristen: Yeah.



Hayden: Then Britney and Annie came in together...
Kristen: Maybe they're together to hide something. That's so shady.

They discuss Annie's omission to being bi, and while Kristen certainly has compassion, she feels Annie's using that as a game ploy now. They both agree that Annie's got to go.

Hayden: How do you feel about Matt?
Kristen: I like him, but I don't think we can trust him 100%. Just be careful.
Hayden: Then there's Monet and Britney.. They both say they want her out, but they'll vote how I want them to vote.

Kristen says if she was n the block, she'd raise holy hell too, but she doesn't think Annie will do a good job of it.

Kristen: The thing is, if she's not the saboteur, and she's one of the 2 people, then.. I think she's definitely in the mix.
Hayden: I think she's the saboteur.
Kristen: That's why you have to be really careful with who you talk to, cause you never know who they're gonna go tell.
Hayden: You're the person I trust most.
Kristen: You too. Then Andrew...
Hayden: I haven't talked to him all that much, but I do trust him.
Kristen: I do too.. He doesn't have anyone else.



Hayden: What about Brendon and Rachel?
Kristen: She's definitely trying to get buddy buddy with me.. and that's fine..
Hayden: DO you think they'll put me up next week?
Kristen: No.
Hayden: What about Britney?
Kristen: I don't trust her. Don't like her. I don't even talk to her.
Hayden: She gives people these weird looks...

***Hand cramp. This is on feed 1, and it's very good stuff.

They agree that Britney needs to go very soon.

Kristen: Keep things calm and neutral with Brendon and Rachel as long as possible, get all the other girls out, then Brendon.
Hayden: After this week, I don't have any power. If Brendon wins, hopeful he'll get out some of the girls. I'm so stressed out in here. Are you?
Kristen: I am. I barely even talk to anyone besides you and Andrew. There's this catch 22.. You can stay out of things.. but then people look at that too.
Hayden: Do you think it's smarter for you and I to not show we're aligned?
Kristen: Yeah, definitely.
Hayden: Like when we were hanging out on the hammock the other night, everyone was looking at us like wtf..
Kristen: Totally agree.
Hayden: Cuz then that would put just as big a target on our backs as Brendon and Rachel.



Talk turns to Matt, Lane and Enzo and how much each of them trust those guys... Not so much. Both are bothered that Enzo doesn't look at them when speaking. Kristen again cautions him to not trust too many people.

Hayden and Kristen agree that the 2 of them are in a pretty good position right now.

This conversation is excellent. I got as much as possible. It ends at 10:54am BBT, on Feeds 1 & 2. Make sure to check it out on flashback.

CUT TO:
11am BBT
Backyard

Workout time!














CUT TO:
11:50am BBT
Around the house...

On feeds 3 & 4, Annie's trying to get Matt's vote.

On feeds, 1 & 2, Enzo, Monet, Kathy and Britney are talking about how firm they all are in voting Annie out. Add Brendon into the mix, and that makes 5. Britney informs them that Annie claims to have Lane's vote... and she warns everyone that Annie will try anything to get a smpathy vote out of them, so just beware.



Nothing is sacred. They all find Annie 100% suspect, from the way she holds a cigarette to the words she speaks.

Talk turns to Enzo's imaginary HoH, which comes with Bouncers at the door and secretaries to take appointments.











Permalink







77 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

Good Morning Carolyn*
It's great to join back up with the 'Chicks' for another season =)
On one evening last week on the feeds there was a moment when Kathy and Monet were in the lounge room. Kathy was on the flat' and Monet, I believe, was kneeling on the step. They were silently sitting there, face to face, for what felt like a very intimate moment. Kathy was stoking Monet's curly locks and Monet was taking in each stroke of affection like a thirsty flower.
At one point I found myself looking away so not to voyeur their private moment.
The familiar feeling of the experience they were having took my thoughts back to the days when I was a little girl and my mother would stroke my hair and my face ever so gently and I would savor every touch, feeling her love filter through every cell of my being.
Last night I watched the program on my DVR and as Jane did, I did frame freezing in the segments when the lights went out and came back on. As the lights were out I could not find Kathy and Monet in the living room. When they showed the lights returning back on, Kathy was at the end of the sofa nearest the monitor and Monet was crouched near the Feng Shui stools as was Annie. The next lights-on scene showed Kathy had moved to the far end of the sofa, separating herself from Monet.
Later I remembered the scene of intimacy in the 'loft pad' room and thought to myself, only a mother and daughter share a moment like that...oh my...a mother and daughter! Missing in the dark! Never spoke up when the house guests started accounting for where they were when the lights went out.
I don't necessarily think they're the SAB, however, I do strongly believe they are the two related guests.
Have a beautiful day* It's great to be home!
P*

July 12, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning eye candy time. My first view was Regan and Brendon at the bathroom sink. I had to laugh at the contrast of the two bodies. Always nice to see some Brendon flesh in the morning. Regan isn't my type but he obviously works out. Has anyone read the tattoo on his right arm? i'm really curious if we will ever get all the words. I'm kinda shocked. He doesn't come off as the tattoo type, and he has another on his left shoulder.

I'm walking away today the second I hear Annie start her routine, I lost so much blood through my ears last night I probably need a transfusion.

People seem to be liking Kathy (on here). I can't be on that list yet. I still think she is #1 for saboteur. Her caramel corn performance just made it look even more so.

Someone mentioned IVs etc. Wasn't that for the HoH comp? And what was the need for that anyway? Did I miss something happening to her?

I want a little eraser for the blur outs on TV. Our perfect chance to see a nice butt and CBS ruins it. Why can a baby's butt be cute and used in commercials but we can't see a grown man... or woman for those turned on by the female anatomy? It makes me want to complain about the live feeds blocking the comps. a little flesh is part of what we pay for.

Keeping on that subject of a little flesh. Do they take classes in how to put on underwear beneath a towel? Maybe that's proper gym etiquette these days and I just don't know it since I no longer go to one. It wasn't that way when I did. Some days it would take me 2 hours to get dressed. :-p~

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning or Good Afternoon Carolyn,,,,
I'm ready for some backstabbing and some she said he said,,

July 12, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

When I'm just listening to Enzo and not actually watching him I could swear Alex is back in the house. But I guess Staten Island and Bayonne are not that far off... ;)

July 12, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and my Dish friends,

Does Annie have a story for EVERYTHING!! Hope she mellows out today. I couldn't listen last night.

Re: Kristen and her eyes, Chelsia mentioned when she was interviewing her she did this weird thing with her eyes. Said she doesn't really look directly at the person she's talking to. Not sure if it's a tell or what.

Hey GaYtor, you turned me into a True Blood fan also. Just before this season started I watched all five seasons on Demand. I really have no life!!

July 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger MG said...

It's trademark not patent you all knowing Annie!!

July 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning All!!

The more I watch Enzo, the more I like him. He's actually really very funny... and that's NOT Kaka!! LOL. Although not too sure why he has to wear the sunglasses all the time... indoors, outdoors, daytime, night time.

July 12, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Enzo you are no George Clooney!

July 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

These HG use the LR more than any other have in the past. But, guess who is the 1st voice I heard when I turned on the feeds.??..??

July 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

GaYToR, Kathy mentioned that she had an IV before the food comp. She had been vomiting and got dehydrated.

July 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, so much talk and so many references to BB11. It's got to be known as the most famous (or infamous ;) Big Brother in history!

July 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

These HG use the LR more than any other have in the past. But, guess who is the 1st voice I heard when I turned on the feeds.??..??

July 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, so what up about last nite's TB?
Lafayette saying his face was a work of art...I love me some Lafayette!!!

But Eric.....oh my......Eric....mmmmmm....oh my is all I can say. ;-)

July 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Rachel needs to cut Hayden's hair too!! It looks like a mop!

Pally, hmmm.....didn't notice that exchange with Kathy and Monet....and their locations when the lights went off, and when they came back on this year.

I don't have the feeds yet this year- I thought I had signed up for them, only to realize that premiere day when I went to log on I couldn't :( I'll get them soon though.........

July 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Has Andrew been seen yet or is he still recovering from last night?

July 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN! Behave yourself. You're feeding me today.

Brendon: One of my first was Doggy Style.

I could take that in so many directions, you have no idea how difficult it is to control my outloud fingers right now.

Then...

Annie: Man, I look like an a-hole.

Well girl, if your gonna act like one you might as well look like one.

That's all for now. I feel a 'smartass day' coming on.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh and Bill Compton was pretty hot last nite too. TB is FULL of hotness!

Carolyn, do you watch it?

July 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn - Yes, I had to clean my screen too when I read this....

**who among us hasn't said the same? ;p

Michelle in IN - I totally agree w/ you about Kathy & the comp.

I do not like Rachel & Brendon together. Something about them bugs me. It's not real to me. I guess I'm spoiled by Jeff & Jordan when we could definitely see sparks flying. I do wish she would be the one to go so he could play the game & not be thinking w/ his 2 heads. (he-he)

July 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi gator*
It's really good to see you back again this season. I always enjoy your posts! LOL to your "baby-butt" comment to justify why we should enjoy adult nudity in prime time.
If you knew your loved one, one whom you'd give your life for, could go a week without food...would you not SAB in the caramel?
Kathy had to make sure Monet would be a "have".... just sayin =)

July 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If kathy and monet are mother Daughter, Enzo and Lane are husband and wife. Brendan and Rachael are brother and sister, and Matt is Bilbo Baggins.

July 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good morning,
I have some catching up to do from last night but I have a feeling that it is going to be Annie sulking.
This is the last day of my vacation so I am I`m sulking as well.

July 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

With the stress of the BB house, AG is gonna need to get Enzo plugs for continuity.

July 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! MG. I could easily become a fangbanger for Bill. but my favorite characters are... well all of them. for eye candy, Sam and Jason. For humor, Lafayette, and I love Tara. She's just so real.

Did you see the episode when Jason drank a whole vial of V? I never laughed so much in my life. It looked like an EGGPLANT???? HAHA! Just rewinding in my mind makes me burst out laughing.

Oh ... this is about BB. Oh well, when have I ever stayed on-topic?

Re: Kathy's eyelashes. Since others seem to think they aren't false, and I should know false, I wear them all the time... I'm thinking she's using that new 'prescription only' product for longer lashes. Anyone else?

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hayden does still have a little pull but probably not for the reason he think he does.

There's an even number of votes this week. At this point the chances of Annie swinging 5 votes to force a tie is next to impossible but the option is still out there.

July 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Does anyone know if Hayden and Kristen ever give a reason why they were staying in another hotel than the other hg`s.

July 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning! :0)


Good Morning, Pally! :) Welcome home!

Good Morning, GayTor :) I couldn't resist feeding you this morning... a couple times already. ;)

Good morning, MeredithS! :) Me too!

Good morning, Sing for the Day! :) hehehe!

Good Morning, MG! :) re Annie, Boy howdy!

Good Morning, BB12Sunshine! ☼ He is pretty darn funny!

Good Morning, Michelle in IN :)

Goood morning, JLuvs! :)

Good morning, MsFitz! :) Thank you for catching that! :)

Good Morning, Didi! :) AMEN, Hallelujah! Shaggy's a cutie, but i'd love to see his eyes.

July 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Gaytor - I think I have the same tattoo that Ragan has on his left shoulder, but I can't get a good enough view of it to be certain (mine is not on my shoulder though).

I like Hayden's hair, but agree that it does need to be trimmed.

I really think that he knows Kristen. He was eating potatoes last night and just the way he put the plate at her to allow her to take some showed me their comfort level is higher than just meeting inside the house.

July 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Does anyone else think that Brendon looks like David Boraznas from Bones?
Also Matt was on a reality show called,Average Joe....No that was a sabatur show..I wonder now..

July 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Turtles, haha about Lafayette saying his face was a work of art. He does take pride in his appearance and I love the things he does with eyeshadow. sometimes I'm jealous of his eyes.

Why is it that everyone thinks Eric is so hot. I agree his hotness factor rose 100% for me when he cut his hair but he's still not on my top 5 list of TB Hotties. Some of these new characters this season are making it up there really fast, but I haven't caught all the names yet. It's almost as bad as BB the first week or two.

See how I turned that into a post about BB Caro? I'm rather proud of myself.

I almost promise this will be my last post for the day about True Blood.

Michelle, re IV and Kathy. Of course I'm already getting lost on what we see on feeds vs what we see on TV. Food comp was before feeds went live? Even if, I still don't get it. Why didn't we hear more about it in idle talk from others?

I'm just very strong on the Kathy is the Saboteur bandwagon. Danny and I talked about it last night. Her story is that she's a deputy sheriff in Harrison County, AR, but you know, if she is working for BB, that intro could have all been done on a set instead of in Texarkana. Just food for thought from a GaYToR who loves conspiracy theories.

One last thing. Might as well get my first novella up for the day. What is with the Wednesday show? Am I mistaken (I know I'm never wrong) thinking the normal schedule has always been Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday?

Second last thing. I posted it late last night, re: Matt. Does anyone else look at and listen to him and think of a young version of Ray Romano? Facial features, speech inflections, it's all there when I see him and hear him. (face only, not body. I find his PJ's adorable. If I ever abandon the Dish for a season and get cast for the show I'll definitely bring my Nick and Nora footed sock monkey PJ's. (And Nick and Nora did them way before the Super Bowl commercial.) I've always loved sock monkeys. Had one when I was a wee one. I think it was my great-grandmother that made it for me.

I am so blessed to have wonderful memories of her. She died when I was 8 but most all of my good childhood memories are ones with her. I spent so much time watching her crochet, braid rugs, and sew quilts, and her eyesight was poor so I was always there to thread her needle when the thread broke.

Third last thing. Someone commented last night on state abbreviations and how CBS has used AR for Kathy and Ark. for Britney. Yes, I am ancient and remember when the Post Office used 3-letter abbreviations. I also remembered when it changed to two-letter ones. I still have problems with the two-letter ones, especially the "M" states.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hey Everybody!!

I hope I can get caught up & stay caught up with everything BB today!!

Yesterday afternoon we had a little excitement so I had to take the evening/night off to calm my nerves.

We had a 5 ft snake come in the house; the dogs spotted him behind the woodstove and it was CRAZY for about an hour until my husband got home. By then my male weenie (dachshund) was attacking him and I finally got my son and other two dogs out of the house & I got a BIG stick and helped him to kill the snake. It was a harmless black snake but I didn't know that when it was happening.

So much for that; now I am going to catch up on everything been happening in the BB house of crazies!!

Janice/GA

July 12, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

I just cant understand why Annie is taking such heat from you all, she is working it!
If she werent..she would get heat for laying down and not working! sheeeshh...:)
Of course she is gonna use that angle..its the only one worth mentioning..and its a valid point.
If Racheal OR Brendan win HOH, they could BOTH go after Hayden.
And as much as I like Hayden, I cant WAIT til everyone he has a secret alliance with realizes it!
POT meet Kettle...(Annie and Hayden)

July 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

Shaggy's a cutie....



You COUGAR! (pot meet kettle)

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

either kristen has a twin. or kathy and Brittany are mother daughter. one of those 2 HAS to be the "relationship".

July 12, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh thank you Didi!!! I agree!! Hayden should be FIRST in the barber chair!!! Maybe we can request the saboteur dare him to cut it or something!!!

Thanks for the link info Carolyn!!

July 12, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Caro and fellow dishers!

Your observation about Kristen and Hayden are so right on. The more I look at them, the more I seem to see something alike in their eyes. I still think Kristen is the sab. ,but then it could just be the connection between the two of them.

This is just a whirlwind season that started with a bang!

July 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good news and bad news for me. I just got the call for a permanent position with work but it is second shift. Yay for job!!!! Boo for second shift!!!

July 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone..

Happy Monday...

July 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Annie will blow-up between now and eviction...she says she has a temper..

July 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wow that was a long one! Hand Cramp!

Publishing your comments now :)

July 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger PHAT MAN'S VIEW said...

you know the fraternal twins thing and the cousins thing with brendon and kristen is feesable, but has anyone put the most obvious thing together? kathy...britney...both from arkansas?...britney could be kathy's niece, etc...i know you say, well that's too obvious, but bb is sly that way...hiding in plain sight so to speak.

July 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

MsFitz, I am not really digging Brenden and Rachel either.

July 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Hello all!!!

Busy week at work this week! but i wanna be here as much as possible. Listening to the feeds while im working ha!

so do you think Hayden and Kristen know each other? im confused i came in the middle of their talk

So this is my last week as a 25 year old!!! ahhh!!!

July 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

BTW, Michelle...congrats on keeping up with the no smoking!! So very proud and happy for you!! {{hugs}} Yes, have noticed, just been kind of lurking and sorry, not said anything.

Agree with ya'll about the couple, not really feeling Rachael/Brendan. It almost feels staged, but that could be me. Something about her words sometimes are odd, don't know what it is, just something.

July 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Will we find out Wed or Thurs who the saboteur is?

July 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

GaYToR said:
Michelle, re IV and Kathy. Of course I'm already getting lost on what we see on feeds vs what we see on TV. Food comp was before feeds went live? Even if, I still don't get it. Why didn't we hear more about it in idle talk from others?

Food comp was before the live feeds. Kathy and Regan are the only 2 I have heard talk about it...maybe it was all a ruse and she is the sab.
I still have my sock monkey made by my great grandma. She has been gone 12 years and 2 days. Love you Grandma Ruth.

July 12, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, they are definitely making you work today. I was glad to see all 4 cams on the BY and everyone exercising. I know you were too.

Today's Dish Song: ♫ She Works Hard for the Money ♫

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, I too didn't think Eric was really hot until he cut his hair. But last nite when he saved Lafayette, he made me totally swoon...

Okay, back to BB business! :)
Carolyn, you said you thought Hayden & Kristen were the pair, but then retracted it. What was said to make you do so?

July 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

GOod morning Carolyn and my fellow Dishers! :D

I'm just wondering if there isn't more than one set of people in the house that have a connection?

Looking at Kristen and Hayden's photos it does look like there is a family resemblance.

Also, the lr convo this am...Matt and Annie were talking about hanging out with the same band (?) in the Chicago area...what are the odds they would do that and NOT know each other? I've said from the beginning I think those two are related. Every now and then Annie's mouth gets that little left-sided lift to it that Matt's always has when he talks. I really think they are related, probably brother/sister.

Then there's Kathy and Britney...Kathy seems quite annoyed with Britney at times...just like a Mom might be when she sees her child doing things she doesn't approve (cattiness, etc).

Probably I'm just working my overactive imagination, but these are things I'm seeing and going, "hmmmmm...."

July 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

That is a great picture of Kristen, the one of her smiling during her talk with Hayden in HOH. She looks really pretty to me for the first time.

July 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaytor, I too had a Great-Grandma that made rag rugs and quilts. I have her darning needles, quilting frame and several of her rag rugs. I also have one of her thimbles. I loved sitting next to her and hearing her childhood stories. She cooked on a woodburning stove and was an amazing woman...thank you for talking about your Great-Grandma...it brought up such wonderful memories for me..

July 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Johnny5 :) make nice.

Good Morning, Marie-Andree :) Go enjoy your vacation hon!

Good Morning, Ron Mexico! :)

Morning, Toni! :)


Hi Janice! :) a 5 foot snake? YIKES!

Hi Wendy2 :)

Hi Reese! :)

Hi Red Rhonda! :) I think there's something there...

Hi Pamela! :) Happy Monday!

Hi alert5 - yup - that's the most frequent guess.

Hi Kent!! :) I thought so, but then in their talk, they were theorizing about who the pair might be... so who knows?!

JLuvs :) See above ;)

GayTor - HAPPY for workout time.. my left hand needs a break.. crampy!

Goood Morning, Debi! :) That's an interesting thought... Could be! :)

July 12, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, JLuvs :)

July 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love reading everyone's different theories..I still am not sure about anything...although I think Monet is sab..

July 12, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me...or do Matt and Ragen look alot a like....

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger sc1432 said...

Hi All...I think Monet can be the sab.

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kent, I want 'First Birthday Spanking'. Take a Birthday Vacation and come get it in person? :-p~

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger sheila said...

OK, so this twist w/ 2 people knowing eachother has been bugging me...

At first I thought for sure it was going to be Kathy/Britney, now I am not so sure...

I checked out another reality blog and came across another interesting bit of info...

It turns out that BB10 Steven has made a few interesting tweets lately regarding helping a relative and going to California...

you can check the story out here:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/ **not sure if you mind me adding the link or not??**

Now I am thinking that Lane will be the one who gets a relative in the house and it is Steven....

Wasnt't there going to be 14 HG's at the start and one backed out?? Maybe they are going to fill that void with Steven

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Yep Carolyn a FIVE FOOT BLACK SNAKE!
But I am calmed down about it now!! It was WILD & CRAZY!!

Michelle I want to commend you on stopping smoking! We're all here to support you if you need it. I know its hard but you will really be glad you stopped. My husband thanks me constantly for staying on his back to get him to quit. His father died with esophageal cancer due to smoking 60+ years!

Wow Hayden & Kristen in a secret alliance; and they sorta have Andrew included too! And none of the houseguests have a clue about it either!! This is neat because I like both of them!

I wish Hayden would let Rachel trim his hair though!

Janice/GA

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

EEK! Britney don't buy anything from Whirlpool!!

July 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

I missed the party last night, so if this has already been discussed let me know and I'll go look in the comment section of that post...what do you think the x's on Britney and Kathy mean?

I just had a thought that maybe it means they are the only pair in the house without a previous connection? Or they are two who are definitely NOT the sab?

What are the theories on the x's?

July 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger sc1432 said...

There was suppose to be 14 houseguests and one backed out. I have to wonder if that is when they came up with the Sab twist,once the 5 weeks is up then it would be back to even numbers when the sab leaves.

July 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks Janice! :) I agree...Hayden please trim your hair!

July 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Afternoon All,
Shannon- I saw your other post- for only playing golf a few times you did great! 104!!! Believe me I've been playing for years and some days I can shoot in the high 80's, low-mid-high 90's and then there are those OTHER days (aagh!) where nothing seems to go right and I shoot 105-110 and yes even 115! LOL!!! A few weeks back I have no idea what happened but I "lost" my drive. Gone. And I was hitting 2 off the tee!! so those extra penalty strokes can really add up. The game is 95% mental- not unlike BB!!!

Sorry all for the off-topic!

Gaytor- I have been trying very hard to remember the schedule last year...and I agree about Sunday and Thursday, but Tuesday/Wednesday I just can't remember- but I think your right - it was Tuesday. But then again - I could be wrong, lol
*shrugs shoulders" I've leave it up to someone who has more of a brain than me this afternoon to help out!!!

July 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger sc1432 said...

I think it would be a great move for the sab to change the nominations before the nomination ceromony takes place.
Nothing the sab has done so far, is really game changing..

July 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we go...they are off and talking about Annie...where is Kristen when everyone is talking????does she ever get involved in any of these conversations?

July 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

RedRhonda I just saw your comment. Thank you! It has been easier than I expected.

July 12, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Afternoon all! Boy I must say I thankful that BB got the HGs up, because work is slow (knock on wood).

Michelle in Indiana- Congrats on the full time job...sorry it second shift but at least it is a full time job!!!

Gator I love you "I feel a 'smartass day' coming on." I so feel you!!

Well I am going kick back in my chair listen to the Annie and Matt's conversation. I will check in later.

July 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I posted on Saturday that I thought Hayden and Kristen had a secret alliance.

Something about the way they spoke with each other right from the get go had me thinking they either knew each other or made a quick day one alliance

They might be the true Jeff/Jordan of this season.

July 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I've been using FlashBack feature and listening to Hayden/Kristen convo this morning! WOW......

They have Andrew pulled in with them too. Is Andrew playing with both Hayden/Kristen and with Brendon/Rachel too and neither couple knows he's "with" the other couple??

And on another thought if these two couples and Andrew got together; they would be able to pull off most anything in the house voting together..........

Just a thought
Janice/GA

July 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

How long will it take Lane to go tell Annie everything those 4 just said?

July 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Annie keeps preaching "they're an alliance" to everyone who coincidentally is in an alliance, maybe in 4 or 5 alliances. The only one not in an alliance is Annie, I wonder why?

July 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sheila, I don't see Steven Daigle coming back into the house at all. His new career is more lucrative... he's now a budding porn star... I think he's just finished his 3rd video.

And he's not originally from Texas. He moved to Dallas after college. He's actually from Opelousas, LA.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon all! :-D

GOSH!!! I freaking loveeeeeeee kristen!!!!.... I wish the following people wud team up--->

Kristen, Brendon, Hayden, Rachel, Andrew ..i would hv said "AND Matt" but he tells Lane and Enzo everything! ...so yeh minus Matt....

July 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0)

New Top Post!!

July 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I feel a "New Top Post coming on. It's after noon in BB Land.

Step it up Carolyn!!! :-p~

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Smarty. I tried to beat you to it.

Carolyn 1 - GaYToR 0

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below