;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big Brother 12: Lunch Time with the BB12 HGs

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers!

We just got a hello from Ragan, Brendon and Matt!

Ragan: Hey, Live Feeds!
Matt: What up, live feeds?
Brendon: Heyyy!

They chat a bit more...

Brendon has a stretch and a yawn... Then they all get up and head off.



Bathroom
Rachel, Enzo & Kristen.

Kristen's in the shower. Rachel and Enzo are sharing the mirror... They're talking about who from the cast might make The Soup. Kristen says not Enzo, because he's not dumb, he's funny. Rachel offers to cut his hair later.



If I were Rachel, I'd hold off making good on all the hair cut offers til Friday.

Rachel: I feel like they fit my body... cuz I'm not a tiny girl. I feel like they fit my body. Kristen, how big were you before?
Kristen: Medium.

Talking in great detail about their boob jobs.. how many cc's etc. It's bikini central in the bathroom. Tanning time must be coming soon.

CUT TO:
12:14pm BBT
Kitchen/Dining Area
Brendon, Kathy, Ragan

Food, glorious, food! Kathy's showering Brendon with culinary compliments. She asks Ragan about his guacamole ingredients and we get the full list...


CUT TO:
12:20pm BBT
Backyard, Couch
Lane, Enzo, Britney, Hayden, Matt, Annie, Monet

Chatter about rattlesnakes, coyotes and birthing kittens. Lane saw a 17 foot rattlesnake in Texas. Hayden's trying hard to even imagine a snake that big.

Lane: There's a place in Lubbock called Walter's Wild Pets, and if you pay $5, you can go in the back room, and there's all the poison snakes...



Talk turns to horror movies they like.


CUT TO"
12:33pm BBT
Orange Room
Feeds 3/4

Rachel: Seriously, I'm not gonna drink til Thursday, I'm not gonna eat any sugar. I'm just gonna eat protein..
Brendon: Getting ready for HoH?
Rachel: Exactly. Cuz seriously, I think Enzo might put us up. Seriously, we're never gonna be safe. The only thing we can do to guarantee that we'll be safe is for one of us to win HoH.



They lower their voices..

Rachel: The only way we're gonna be safe is if we win HoH. At least until week 4.

Kristen comes in... Talk turns to Annie's behavior this morning.

Rachel: It just sucks. It's like, I didn't put myself up on the block, so why're you gonna cause a war. Kristen.. I really like Hayden.
Kristen: Really? hehehe. I do too.
Brendon: Yeah, we need another showmance to take the heat off us.
Rachel: And I really like you too...
Kristen: I like you too.

Kristen leaves.

Rachel: The only people I trust to not put us up are Kristen and Hayden.
Brendon: If you're HoH, then you're HoH, and people dance and wanna make deals.

Talk turns to Endurance Comps. Brendon guarantees that he'll win any Endurance Comp he's in. Rachel says they're often geared to girls, and she thinks Kristen will win an endurance comp.

Andrew enters.

Brendon: We've gotta think about next week. You don't need to worry...

***Hey, Skippy! I need a nice medium 2 shot. C'mon.






***Thanks, Skippy.

12:52pm BBT, Cont'd

Brendon: I feel like making an announcement.. If anyone comes after you, they come after me.
Rachel: That's so sweet, but please don't. They'll put us up against each other again. And no matter what, you have to win PoV every time... And if neither of us are up, you can't use it, or they'll put me up to backdoor me.
Brendon: I know.. I wont.

They wrap it up on a flirt and a kiss, then make their way out to rejoin the others.


CUT TO:
12:59pm BBT
Dining Room
Annie, Lane, Hayden, Monet

Chatter about tea... Look fast!! Hayden's hair is not in his eyes!





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

New Top Post!!! hehehehe

*whew* Blue wipes brow

Finally! Finished reading!

July 13, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

That is so funny, talking about how big they were before. If they were big before, they wouldn't be talking about boob jobs, right?

That's okay! I was just blessed by the good Lord above! They do say everything over a hand full is a waste - that really depends on who you are talking to!

What about everything over two hand fulls each? ;0)

July 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MWAH! :)

July 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Syn... we're gonna need a new banner. ;) 13,957,839

July 13, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

My mom hit a cow once! :\

July 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Already, Carolyn???????????

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!!!

You think you may hit 20,000,000 this season?

w00t w00t for you!!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

We are almost at 14 million? Wow, that is a lot of dishers!

July 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Stephanie, I've always heard anything over a "mouthful", but either way, I wouldn't know. Nor do I ever care to find out, personally. LOL

July 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger booboo said...

OK, So this year I said I wasn't going to get soooo involved in watching/bb afterdark/your website/other websites/etc.

Well, My name is Tim and I love Big Brother 12 officially.

Now hamsters, make me laugh!

Thanks for all of your hard work through the years!

July 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I don't think Rachel's boobs are too big...I think her bikini tops are too small. LOL

July 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Bonatire!!!!

Boquida: LOL!!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL......A two shot....Skippy!!! lol

July 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Lol Boquida! I agree, she needs osbh (over the shoulder bolder holder) haha

I have to work at 6 and can't call in to the Jordan Chelsea show :-( But I will be working with wine and liquor and can bring some to the late night party! woohoo!

July 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I am so thankful for this site since I never have the money to spring for the live feeds, no matter how much I might want them! (and I can never remember which google account I use to post here, lol!) I don't post many comments, but I read diligently. Thanks Carolyn for continuing to Dish!

July 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Afternoon Caro, blue, Michelle, Steph, and Bonatire!! Hope everyone is having a good day!
Kathy doesn't know how lucky she is with the California weather cuz it's hotter than hell here!!
Just wanted to check in and say hello!! Check back in after while....

July 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

:)

July 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

I feel like Rachel and Brendon's relationship is going to come back and bite them in the @$$

July 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello Heather 2!

Hi Jules!

Hi Kscooter!

July 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brendon really knows how to work the feeds...keep on stretching and Carolyn will keep doing caps on you...

Rachel is really one smart cookie..if she stays cool and can stay off the radar, she could go far.

July 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

That's okay Blue - I don't wanna know either ;0)

I can't wait to see the fireworks Thursday night! I am sure Annie will get her gun!

If she starts to practice her speech, they could be sending home the Nat-a-lie wanna be!

July 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi BLueee! :) That's my goal :) 20 million!

Hi Steph!! :)

Hi Michelle in IN! :) Yikes!

Hi Bonatire :) Thank YOU! :)



Hey Boquida :) lol. i think she's just fine.

Hi hrl :)

Hi Jules :) Thank you very much :)

Hi KScoot :) Good afternoon!

Hi Pamela :) LOL - yup!

July 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi, Pamela!

July 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Hi Blue, Hi Carolyn! :-)

July 13, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO!!! Caro, when I was watching Hayden eat his sandwich, I was wondering if you would cap him!!! His ball cap on and his hair pushed back!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

July 13, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

He wouldn't make a pretty face for me, but hey, now at least i have proof there are eyes under there! ;)

July 13, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Haha good cap of Hayden eating, he looks sort of cave manish lol

July 13, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

McYummy can have his hair in his eyes - outta his eyes - coming outta his eyes - behind his eyes - you get the picture ;0)

July 13, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hayden isn't classically handsome to me, but he is nice looking in a rugged kind of way. Maybe it's the face scruff from not shaving.

I could see him playing a villain in a Western movie.

(I do like his body, though. hehehe)

*sigh*

But then, I tend to be shallow.

And no comments from the GaYToR! lol

July 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening. Off to work!

July 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh boy. 4 feeds watching someone sleep. That's always good for viewing.

*rolls eyes*

lol

July 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - Genie's going to open a new top post in about 15-20 minutes... And I'm gonna get off my tush for some exercise...

Haven't decided if it's cycling, fresh air and ocean or eye candy at the gym yet... I'll let you know when I get back. ;)

July 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

By, Michelle in IN!!!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger smileymom said...

Oooh... I'm liking Hayden with the hair out of his eyes! Makes him look a little less boyish and a little more rough.

Good afternoon everyone :)

July 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Have a good afternoon Caro!!

July 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Have a good rest, Carolyn!!!!

You'll be missed!!!!

Tell us how many phone numbers your gorgeous butt gets when you get back!!! lol

July 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!

New Top Post!!

July 13, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks to everyone who liked my idea, in the other post, for season 13 to be past 1st evicted HGs. I put together a list of who the cast would be. Some of them I barely remember.

season 1 Will Mega, of course how he left and what he said after, without him BB was big boring, they might have to replace him with 2nd out Jordan

Season 2 Sheryl

season 3 Lori

season 4 Amanda

season 5 Mike, he's from Michigan, forgot that

season 6 Ashlea

season 7 Alison

season 8 Carol

season 9 Jacob and Sharon, the couples season, they could bring them both back

season 10 Brian, everyone's favorite 1st voted out hamster

season 11 Braden

season 12 Annie, if all goes as is

I know your yelling, no not Annie, but she would be the Jessie, we didn't want him but there he was.

With Jacob and Sharon it's perfect 13.

I do think it would be very intersting. Wonder who would actually say yes.

July 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger isunburnt said...

i was watching bbad last night and think i figured out who are the life long friends. at 2:10 (east coast time) hayden and kristen were talking in a room. he told her that he had wanted to talk to her all day. he said he felt funny and thought everyone knew. they both laughed and kristen then said "i think we have been doing a good job" and then they crack up again. the cat is outta the bag hayden and kristen are the ones who know each other!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below