;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! Tomorrow night, with the crowning of a new HoH, the game of Big Brother starts All. Over. Again! I love this game! :0)

I'm getting started on the Overnight Report, and I hope to have it completed for you by 8:00am BBT. In the meantime, please have a look at Late Night with Lessa from last night. She was up with the HGs until 1am.

There was quite a lot of action, game, giggles and.. um.. well, suffice it to say that I'm wondering who slept on the wet spot last night. If you use Flashback on the feeds, go to 12:45am BBT, Feeds 1 & 2, Brendon & Rachel took it a few steps further... to completion, as it were. No, they didn't have sex, but Brendon's prostate is in a much happier place.

Incidentally, the beeping that started yesterday afternoon is still going on, albeit much more quietly as the HGs sleep. If you recall, that's one of the items available for use to the saboteur...

If you're still watching the feeds without a headset or ear buds, the only question I have for you is.. WHY are you torturing yourself? I added a link on the left sidebar for a primo wireless headset: the Sennheiser Rs110 926 Mhz Wireless Rf Headphones, but it is a bit on the pricey side. If that's a concern, there are several very affordable options here: headphones & earbuds, with super low shipping too.

OK.. Off the soapbox and onto the Overnight Report.


1:07am BBT
Orange Room - aka The Love Shack
Brendon & Rachel
Post Heavy Makeout

Rachel gets out from under the covers and returns to her pitiful Have Not existence to go to sleep. In the Orange Room, Brendon looks to be pulling his underwear back on...

CUT TO:
1:13am BBT
Cabana Room
Annie, Matt, Lane

Annie's working on Matt for a vote with the same information she's been pummeling everyone with all night, while Matt's working on Annie for information he can use once she's gone.

Mostly, she wants Matt to advocate to Hayden on her behalf. Matt tells her he's not entirely comfortable doing that.

Almost on cue, Hayden enters.

Hayden: What's up?

Another minute later, Monet & Kathy join the Cabana Room crew. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

CUT TO:
1:28am BBT
Jumanji Room
Enzo & Britney

This conversation is a continuation on the same theme from earlier tonight. They're both in agreement about their desired targets: Andrew, Brendon and Rachel, and they feel they'll be safe as long as anyone but those three win HoH.

The beeping noise that started this afternoon is still going on, and it's finally penetrated to the point where they're tying it to the saboteur. Speaking of the saboteur, Enzo thinks it's Annie.

Britney and Enzo touch on Rachel and Brendon, based upon the information Annie has been repeatedly feeding them, along with everyone else, in terms of their real professions and their potential connection outside the house. As far as Enzo's aware, Brendon and Rachel don't even kiss... Suffice it to say, he's not aware of much.

CUT TO:
1:30-1:55am BBT
Cabana Room
Kristen, Matt, Lane, Annie, Monet, Hayden, Kathy
Periods and Poop

Line of the night:

Matt: That's just bad.. I can't believe science hasn't figured out a way to fix periods, make it happy down there. That should be the happiest place in the world 24/7.

It's funny.. I wish I had time to recap it all here right now. Check it out on flashback. :)

CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Jumanji Room
Britney & Enzo

Talk has moved into the personal. Britney's telling Enzo all about her home town and Arkansas in general...

Meanwhile, at the same time, in the Cabana Room...

Hayden has finally said yes to allowing Annie to shave the hair off his hobbit toes.

Hayden: You're the first girl to ever shave my toes.
Annie: Awww!! It's pretty!
    ***Ah.. but will it keep you in the house, Annie? I suppose anything's fair game, and it's certainly preferable to the lather, rinse, repeat routine.
Kathy: It does look much better.
Kristen: I don't like shaven.

This wraps up Cabana time for both Matt & Kathy. It's 2am, and time to start heading to bed. They head off.

Hayden, Monet and Annie remain. Their Next Topic: Favorite Parts of the Body on the opposite sex. Hayden's into teeth, eyes and toes. As he says it, he check out Monet and Annie's feet and voices his approval. Kristen joins... They move on to personality traits... A couple minutes later, Monet gets up to go to bed, leaving Hayden alone in the Cabana Room with Annie and Kristen.

CUT TO:
2:17am BBT
Jumanji Room
Matt, Enzo, then Monet

They're abuzz with talk of the Beeping noise. Enzo thinks it's a clue. They recall that it started around noon, and they dissect the sounds, saying there are actually 2 parts to it. Enzo plans to ask the DR about it.


CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Cabana Room
Hayden, Kristen, Annie

Topic: Wake Up Music.

Hayden's trying to remember all the songs BB has played them.. He thinks it could be important. They move on to discuss the Oil Spill for a couple minutes, then realize the time, and decide they'd better pack it in for the night, as they're expecting an early wake up from BB. Hayden heads up to HoH. Annie leaves as well. Kristen remains laying in there a bit longer.

CUT TO:
2:25am BBT
Jumanji Room

Monet's bummed she has to go sleep with in the other room with Brendon again, but she has no idea what transpired in that bed earlier this evening... nor that the sheets haven't been changed.

She takes off. Enzo throws Italian curse fingers at Annie's new bed, calling her the saboteur as he does so.


CUT TO:
2:40am BBT
Jumanji Room

Beep/Chirp!

Enzo: You motherf'er! Is that a clue?!

Enzo: Goodnight.. don't let the crickets bite!


2:50am BBT - All HGs Sleeping...

This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning everyone...

Happy show day...finally

July 14, 2010 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger ScottDish!!! said...

Hey, regarding the Saboteur: I read an interesting theory I thought I would share. This may have been mentioned before, but I don't think it has...When the Sab pointed out Kathy and Britney's photos..could it have been a clue to the Sab's initials...K and B..for Kristin B?? :)

July 14, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for info on earplugs..ordered a pair from the cheaper page..

July 14, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
ok I went to check out the showmance and I went to where you said and everyone is sleeping.. Am I not using it right??

July 14, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger M said...

Morning fellow feedsters!~ ....yay...i am so glad they went with the beeping option ....i voted for that =) we had one at a place i contracted at a few yrs ago....& it drove people BANANANANNANAS!~ looking forward to your updates....& comments ....bblater ...i am off to home depot & to get all the finger food convenience type foods which are a necessity when watching the feeds late into the nite... =)

July 14, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn, and everyone else that has commented so far. I can't wait for TOR to be complete. I missed so much yesterday. I'm still catching up on Late Night with Lessa. I woke up very late.
I did see the finger painting live though. The wet spot indeed. I think I commented on that in Lessa's time slot.

I also watched a flashback for the first time. Had to see what Genie was talking about that she couldn't transcribe. All I can say is Britney is one sick puppy with all those ideas.

What I don't understand is why she had to add 'without' a condom on her bit about sex with Lydia.

NOPE! Not going to get on my safe sex soap box this early in the morning. I think just saying I should is enough.

I've got a busy day getting ready for the pageant this weekend, AND something is wrong with the car. UGH.. It's always something" as Roseanne Roseannadanna would say.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pamela :) Good for you getting the ear plugs! They are going to SO improve your enjoyment of the feeds.

Good morning, ScottDish! :) Well, that's interesting!

Good Morning, Melanie! :) Grrr.. glitch of the day, i think. I'm hoping they get that working shortly after 9am their time.

Good morning, Minta! :) Coolness!

Good Morning, Gaytor! :) How's life in the swamp? ;p

July 14, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks... Just checking in to say hi.. I'm excited to check out Brendon and Rachel from last night.. Thanks for the tip ladies...

I'm pumped to see a new episode tonight along with the POV comp and ceremony...

Have had a crazy couple of days with both my wife's post-surgery issues as well as an accident on my motorcycle yesterday (I'm fine, but the bike isn't)..

DYING to know who the saboteur is -- still leaning towards Kristin if it's a woman or Matt if it's a dude

July 14, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Kantro! :) Wow, you're certainly dealing with some scary stuff. I hope your wife mends quickly and completely, and as for you? Wow! Those are rare words: "my motorcycle is messed up, but I'm fine." Be careful!

July 14, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

GaYToR... Which pageant???

Are you referring to the Miss/Ms/Mrs Plus America Pageant?? Talk to me!!

July 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Gooooood Moooorrrrning Carolyn***

Has anyone mentioned that the cam crew showed the beeper yesterday? It's sitting up on the ledge of a wall between the two bedrooms. They pointed the camera at it for several seconds for the live feed viewers:::snicker:

July 14, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks Carolyn!!

Nellie (wifey) had surgery on her ankle/instep on 6/18, so this Friday is 4 weeks.. she gets her stitches out today.. However she is having problems with her heel hurting inside of the splint they have her in..

As far as my accident... I ride a Piaggio MP3 500cc three-wheeled high-power scooter.. They changed the construction-traffic pattern near my office and I nearly went flying into a HUGE hole in the ground -- instead one of my front wheels went in and i got off just in time trying to stop the rest of the bike from falling in and couldn't (weighs over 450#)...

I then had to flip it back on it's side again to pull it out of the hole -- which re-injured my back and now my shoulders and forearms are killing me!

Hoping insurance totals the bike, to give me a down-payment on a second car.. we'll see!

July 14, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & all BBDishers:

I hope to be able to stay on top of things today! No "honey-do list" just normal stuff, laundry, etc.

Melanie, I tried the flashback to 12:45am Feeds 1/2 but it just showed what is happening now. I think we will be able to see it later tonight; think the flashbacks are not "up" for us to view for certain # of hours or something. Maybe Carolyn can help us with this!!

Gaytor, now my curiousity is up about what Brit was saying; please tell me what day/time/feed to catch that on Flashback. I must have missed Genie telling us to watch it yesterday!!

Kantro, sorry about your bike, glad you're okay and I sure hope your wife mends quickly; I know you're taking good care of her!!

Carolyn, will you be posting link this evening before show to where we go to join in the showtime chat (like you did Sunday)??

I missed out on joining Sunday due to the snake incident; I want to be there tonight, just need to know where to go!

Lator Gators
Janice/GA

July 14, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ALL: The flashback is in a funk this morning. It ought to be fixed soon!

Also - I'm proofing/editing Howie & Lydia's blogs right now, so please forgive me any lag in comment moderation.

Good Morning, Pally! :) Doh!! I mentioned it yesterday, but All I saw was that the camera kept pointing to another camera, and it was annoying me! OOps! Missed the actual beeper!

Kantro - 3 words for you: Ice Ice Baby!

Good Morning, Janice :) But of course I'll be posting the link for the west coast!

July 14, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p~ Carolyn. Life in the swamp is hot and humid. Another day of Heat Advisory. And life on the island??

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I can't get the flashback to last night either.

July 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

KantroSAK OUCH on the bike accident.

The pageant is a local one. Mr & Miss AIDS Awareness 2010.

Yea, I'm kinda old to be doing the pageant thing but this one is important to me. To be the spokesperson for this is something I can really sink my false teeth into. I'm very militant about safe sex and such. AIDS is on the rise again everywhere and if I can get through to just one person regarding safe sex or clean needles and such (I don't judge), then I feel I am doing something for all the friends we have lost over the last 30 years.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK Carolyn.. your TOR is going to cause me to have to buy a new keyboard. Diet cola went EVERYWHERE!

Matt: ... make it happy down there. That should be the happiest place in the world 24/7.

I'm going to Disneyland!!!!

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
still looks like annies out

July 14, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

As I am doing other things I'm also watching the Oil Spill Cams at http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam ... Scroll down to the Enterprise ROV 2 camera and look for a while.

I have no idea what the hell I am looking at but I keep seeing this thing that looks like a spermatozoa swimming around.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

They must be getting their wake up call now since we're getting BB music!

Going to check to see if Flashback is working now!

Janice/GA
Thanks Carolyn
oh I hear movement!!

July 14, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OOOh ScootDish, nice theory!

July 14, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Carolyn and all Dish Friends!

Gotta go catch up! Never got back on last night, and darn it I always miss out on something good!

hehe

July 14, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn, o you have any idea how (who) I get in contact with to cancel these feeds? I am so unhappy with them this year. Any help would be very appreciated.... Thanks: Nora

July 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top post!! :)

July 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger ubber_bb&bbdish_fan said...

Carolyn ... I need help PLEASE!!! I can't figure out the flashback. When someone blogs or comments about a certain time .. when I try to flashback to it, it's never what it says it is. Can someone please me with it. I'm getting VERY frustrated. Thanks, Ronnie

July 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ronnie -

Flashback is all screwy today. It's not you...

Try again later. :)

July 14, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below