;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hurricane Annie's on the Late Night Prowl!

WHEW. Almost didn't make it today! My internets went down, and only just now came up. Guess even my cable company doesn't want me to miss late night! Prior warning - it'll be an early night for me, I got work at 9am. But, in the meantime - let's check in with Hurricane Annie and the rest of the houseguests!

Annie's holding court over on the lounge chairs, but only Kathy and Monet are paying attention to her as she lather rinse repeats her same thing she's said before, only now she's promising to tell them all the things Brendon's told her that he's lying about if she knows for sure she's going home, it's stupid to keep Rachel over her, she'll do whatever they want if they keep her.

Britney and Ragan are there - but having a completely different conversation, and tend to talk over Annie and make it hard to hear. Remind me to send them a Thank You note!

On the patio, Kristen and Rachel are talking, others are playing pool and in the yard, wandering in and out of the frames...

Annie convinces Monet to go to the hammock so she can continue to plead her case. Her main argument there, is that Brendon is going after Monet, and not Hayden, and that she has no alliances, Brendon stabbed her in the back, so on and so forth.

Monet: What's this connection with Rachel?
Annie: I don't get it either. I went to him and told him he's choosing fake hair, fake boobs, fake everything, and he's ruining his game.
Monet: Does he think people aren't coming after him?
Annie: He's cocky and thinks he can win everything, so it won't matter. I flat out said if I was to stay here, Ill throw HOH. If they don't trust me, let me stay, I'll throw the HOH to whoever wants it, I'll vote whoever they want, I'm more than happy to do that.
Monet: If Brendon wins, the entire house is effed.
Annie: I know, but I'm one more person against him.
Monet: If he wins HOH and puts me up because I won the money to make it look like he's not hurting anyone's feelings, it's a cop out and keeps his hands clean.
Annie: If Brendon put you up - I would never vote you out. Never. I wouldn't vote for Britney to go out, and I wouldn't put her up. She's scared of that? But that's not who I want out. No effect on me. I want both of you to stay here - I was so upset when I was completely isolated from her. I know she talked about me, but it's a game - at the same time, she wouldn't be my target. Never.
Monet: I think that... I can probably talk to her, she might potentionally go along with what I did?
Annie: Here's the thing... you keep Brendon and Rachel, it's horrible for everyone... Natalie, Jordan.
Monet: I know, I know.
Annie: Has Rachel done anything to try to save herself? No! She thinks she has this in the bag.
Monet: I know - I don't doubt you that it happened in the kitchen.
Annie: I can't wait till you see it, it was SHOCKING.
Monet: I saw the way she reacted at the POV. I believe you - she's gonna run on about poor innocent Rachel.
Annie: She's trying to make me look like I'm the crazy one.
Monet: Maybe she's fooling everyone else, but she's not fooling me. I think she's slightly smarter, but her game is the dumb innocent poor Rachel card, and it's not fooling me.
Annie: I'm glad - it felt like I was the only one...

They move on to Kristen - and how she's hard to read and never talks game.

Monet: She tries to play the tomboy, the hot - in her eyes - girl, and that's her game. Um... Brendon is cocky, arrogant and feels 100% confident, he's a sore loser, I had to stop playing pool with him.
Annie: I am disappointed in Brendon, I poured my soul out to him, and three days ago he said I was his best friend and he'd want me here more than her, and then this happened. No alliance, he was my best friend, I confided in him about my family and all this crap. I was livid.

Flip to 1/2 with Andrew/Matt talking in the kitchen. Matt doubts the showmance - thinks maybe it's the outside connection only, but poor Andrew has been stuck in the room with them while they make out - so blows holes in that theory.

Matt: I don't understand, and I don't want to be that guy that's like the one vote, that..
Andrew: I talked to Hayden and asked straight up why did he want to keep Annie over Rachel, over the alliance and what he said made sense - Annie is a better player than Rachel. But the alliance scares me.
Matt: True - though maybe since it's so obvious... I know that I'm not in an alliance, so you know, people like us that don't have anyone to stay in the house, don't you want targets to stay in the house? They'll go after them..
Andrew: Yeah, yeah, I get ya. I understand that - just wondering if those two have something with Hayden. He wants to get rid of the stronger girl, which makes sense.

Matt: I like it in the sense that there's another target that's not me - so if I get put up on the block which is a likelihood, because I'm paranoid, so it's nice to know I would have a petitioning ground if I went up - if Rachel goes out..
Andrew: That's good, that's good. OK. Keep this between us.
Matt: Yeah, I got nothing to say to nobody!

Enzo was feeding a spider a la Dan the Man and Memphis. Heh. He comes in to tell Matt all about it. Matt is putting a pizza in, then is headed to go see. Cams flip to Rachel and Kristen. (Checking briefly on Annie - and it's still lather rinse repeat)

Kristen: You have that, but still, you have to be your own person in this game.
Rachel: Yeah, yeah. It just sucks..
Kristen: It's just that people see two people that have strong influence on each other... and that scares them.
Rachel: It sounds stupid - I feel stupid saying it, but I just really like him.. I mean, I've dated a lot in the real world, and to meet someone like him in HERE? I didn't want this to happen...
Kristen: He's probably thinking the same thing. It's cute though.
Rachel: Thanks. Silly showmances...

11:10 Lane and Hayden join the patio crew and talk about being manly men, killing bugs and feeding them to the spider. Meanwhile - Annie's all over "I've never seen them kiss" again. Get a new song, Annie girl! This one's old!

Cam 1/2 flips to the kitchen again - Enzo and Matt talking Pizza, Enzo swears he's not gonna eat anything else heavy tonight. Brendon pops in too, and the talk is about working out.

Enzo: Annie's steaming now.. she's like..
Brendon: Honestly, she's going out dude... thing is, I wanna be cool with her, friends with her..
Enzo: She's telling everyone... She's going crazy dude..
Brendon: Yeah, I know she wanted us split up, and trying to put a guilt trip on me? Come on.. I know her and see her and watch her - She's gonna be like, I'm going home, I'm gonna F*** up everyone's game..
Enzo: That's what she's doing right now! I'm telling you.
Brendon: Crazy thing is - even though she was trying to break us up, I was telling her to go out with dignity man... You're like f'in Chima and stuff, you know?
Enzo: I'm trying to minimize as much as I can...

Andrew walks into the kitchen, talk continues..

Brendon: I'm just telling her, be civil, ya know? If ya can't talk without yelling, don't talk. Can you imagine if everyone got along though? All one happy family, draw straws for evictions..
Enzo: They'd be over...
Matt: Spend all day feeding spiders - outsmarted the show.
Enzo: One show we just hit the buzzer and all jet out - all different directions, breakout
Matt: They'd be chasing us... oh man

Enzo: I'm gonna eat a little cool whip.... that ain't bad for you...
Brendon: We need strawberries, how great would that be?
Matt: Cheesecake.
--Lessa: I'm with Matt!


Kathy comes in..
Kathy: Britney's asking Ragan what he wants in a man...
Brendon: Does it sound a lot like Matt?
Matt: I hope so! On the short side...
Brendon: Tattoo's and a little edgy...
Matt: that's right.
Brendon: You know him best!
Matt: Inside and out.
Enzo: Ai papi!

Brendon: Man. Ragan is the coolest gay guy ever. You can say stuff, and you know - I make jokes with my friends, and new guys are usually uhh... but he's cool.
Matt: yeah, i'm with ya...

Andrew: You know when they put the Jew on, they're like OY VEY, put the Italian Stallion back on! The Tattooed guy!
--Lessa: You know, I kinda love Andrew sometimes.

They give Kristen a hard time and she laughs
Kristen: I drink like a frat boy, I play like a frat boy!
Brendon: We know!
Enzo: We love you Kristen!
--Lessa: me too. I swear shes my BB crush this year. *L* Well, her and Matt. And Ragan. And Brandon sure is purty. And... Man. Do I have to choose?!

11:25 Checking in on Annie - and they're STILL going on, same same same. Monet's looking for the connection that draws Rachel and Brandon together - while Annie keeps saying the same things over and over. I'm going back inside, where Kathy's joined the boys.... talk is fun and light, bantering happily together about drinking and stuff.

Kathy: I'm happy while I'm drinkin, but the next day, it's like, oh my gosh...

She teases Matt when he pulls the pizza out
Kathy: Is Kathy cookin'? Smells like my house!
Enzo: Perfect man, that's bangin!

Andrew's munching cereal, while the boys divvy up the pizza. It does look good. Maybe I can get one of my kids to cook one for me... hmmm.

Enzo says something and Kathy laughs...
Kathy: I'm fixin to whup your ass! And I don't talk like that usually! He knows I love him...

Brendon wants her to show them how she'd take someone like Enzo down. Enzo starts backing up...

Enzo: Don't use me as an example man! I got a rep to uphold! There's people watching!
Brendon: Could you take him down if you had too?
Kathy: Of course!
Brendon: Can you take me?
Kathy: Absolutely.
Matt: Do you go through the same training the guys do?
Kathy: It's the same...
Brendon: Mace first, or tazer first?
Kathy: You have the baton too.
Matt: You ever hit someone with the baton?!
Kathy: Yeah - you start with the mace...
Matt: Doesn't that hurt you too?
Kathy: You spray it often enough you get used to it. You'll be sitting in your car with the window open and someone'll spray you!
Brendon: Like a practical joke?!
Kathy: Yeah!! They'll put roadkill in your car sometimes too.
Matt: Oh gross!

Kathy: I'm gonna get pink cuffs for you - send em to your wife..
Matt: Think I'd look good in pink cuffs?
Ragan: Pink? Handcuffs? Uh....

11:35 Everyone laughs. And Ragan goes to get ready for bed. Monet has finally escaped Annie, and Brandon, Lane, Kathy Britney Monet, Rachel and Kristen are on the patio. Annie's inside.

Annie joins the crew inside, and picks on Lane, doing her imitation of him.
Annie: I f'in love Lane. I'd like to put him in a jar and take him home. He's a good guy.
Matt: He is. There's a lot of good people in here. It'd be easier if there were a**holes.
Annie: Just do what you gotta do.
Matt: It's tough in every position, top to bottom, in different ways.
Annie: That's why the winner is a crap shoot.
Matt: It shouldn't be! Last season it was! I hate you, Natalie! Dan rocked it.
Annie: He shoulda got it and he got it. He rocked it.

Annie: Stacy! Your husband? He's CRAZY... Nah, he loves you...
Matt: I do love you, even though your asleep. Probably signing divorce papers, as I'm shaming the family...
Annie: Oh no, of course not...
Matt: Nah, she's awesome.

Ragan says goodnight...
Matt: Are you doing the french made tonight, or the school girl - I just need to prepare
Ragan: French School Girl - a hybrid!
Matt: Alright!
Ragan: That's the after AFTER dark...
Matt: I'll be in soon!
-- Love love LOVE those two...

Looks like Andrew is headed to bed as well...He talks to the walls "The beeping better stop! I don't want to hear any beeping! You hear me? Too much beeping going on!" Then it's time for nightly prayers.

11:41 Rachel and Monet come in to get a piece of pizza.
Matt: This is the stuff dreams are made off!
Rachel: Specially when you were a Nottie!

Rachel: Being a have nottie wasn't bad! We bonded!
Matt: I wouldn't have my showmance, if I wasn't a have nottie!
Rachel: There's like 6 of them in there!
Matt: In my whole live I've never played as much grab-ass as I have the past week!

Monet: Diet tomorrow!
Matt: this diet is the best diet ever. A cookie, some wine, pizza. This is a diet I can live with. Monet's gonna write a book, and your gonna buy it. Her diet you get to eat pizza, red wine
Monet: Spoonfuls of peanut butter! I have a high metabolism..
Enzo: I look at food and gain weight.
--Lessa; me too, me too.

Lane: Did you eat pizza? Let me smell your breath... blow on my nose
Monet: Lemme drink something first! I'm getting a muffin top, ghetto booty..
Enzo: People are gonna see how she eats, and her body? And go for it. They're gonna get salty they are... I hate that b*tch, they'll say..
Monet: I'll have to do a mad workout tomorrow.

Monet goes upstairs to talk to Britney who's hanging in the HOH room.

Monet: I didn't mention that I wanted it to have something to use against Brendon - we just talked and talked and talked. I think he's not who he says he is. I was like, I want to know what he is, and she was like, you'll find out. And I said I peg him to be a nerd at heart, and plays off the athletic part. She said, you're exactly right. And then, I don't get the whole Rachel thing - then it dawned on me - she's a chemist and he's something in the science field, isn't he, and she said, maybe. Then we got on something else, and I was like just thinking about it - and said it was something in the medical field... and he said maybe. And I said that's interesting. We talked about something else... get him out of the house, it's best interest... And I was like, I really want to know what he does. I think I figured it out - and she said well, you'll find out. and I asked if he had to perform surgeries in this job and she said maybe... science field, medical field, possibly performs surgeries. That's all that I got - but that makes him some type of a doctor.

Britney: You think they're the pair?
Monet: She thought so too... I wouldn't doubt it.
Britney: Yeah, why would they tell her that? He'd have told her before coming in here.
Monet: It just dawned on me, because I was all, what does he see in Rachel... I was like, I'll talk to Britney and Kathy and Hayden and see what I can do - but... If she drops the bomb on the entire household, it's not gonna work for us.

Britney: They're the pair! Annie & Brendon. He wouldn't tell her that! She had to have known before! That's how she knows. That's why the betrayal was so huge. Why else would it be that bad?
Monet: I asked her why would he tell you this.. And she said they confided in each other, but that she didn't tell him about Jen.

Monet: He's a smart guy.
Britney: He's got to go.
Monet: Next week.
Britney: So what do we do.

Monet: I still say Annie goes.
Britney: She's too strong a player. She'd go back to Brendon in a heartbeat. She has something with Brendon, and we're still hurting him by taking her out.
Monet: Ideally, she keeps her mouth closed, so we can use it. If I can, say, don't give that speech so I have something as leverage, but then she could still say it as she walks out the door.
Britney: She needs to not go into specifics - and tell us specifics. I feel like she has more..
Monet: Whether she tells us or not...
Britney: The speech will discredit him, completely. We'll get a by next week, because he'll be targeted.

Monet: And she said Andrew's with Brendon too. I don't know where Kristen stands either.
Britney: She'll do whatever Hayden wants. She'll want to get out Brendon. But would he stop her if she wanted to get me or you out?
Monet: I can see her wanting to get one of us out. We need Hayden to be on our side.
Britney: We need him, big time hard core. Right now we have Kathy, Enzo, I think Lane, each other.. we need one other person.
Monet: We have to have Hayden.
Britney: He says he's with us. We need to know that we're safe if he's safe.
Monet: He's already told us one of us has to get it.
Britney: I had no intentions of coming after Hayden. Brendon, Rachel, or Andrew has to go. Which leaves us room to mess with the POV - put up Andrew or Rachel, one wins, put Brendon, or we backdoor him. We have three possible, it's perfect. But if Kristen gets it, we don't know what she's doing. So we have to get Hayden to get her to do what he wants. I don't see her as wanting to win the competitions, she's a floater. She'll throw them.
Monet: We didn't even talk about it, she wanted to get it, she just went.
Britney: She's the ultimate floater until the end of this game. I don't think she'll get HOH. She'll throw it. There's no reason for her to want it. Have to worry about Brandon Rachel and Andrew.

CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Kitchen/Dining
Matt & Brendon

Matt and Brandon are sitting on the kitchen table, chatting.

Matt: ...and people see that. If were writing this in the story book - the facts are - sure, why would you not split up the alliance, but there's just like you said, she's going here, here, here - loose cannon, and who knows what she's doing next? That's what's saving you.
Brendon: I think about it this way - I just hope people aren't stupid this week.
Matt: I don't think anyone will...
Brendon: They think they're gonna try and split us up still?
Matt: Yeah, here's the thing, everyone is still lovey dovey, and it sucks! You two are the stand out people. I wouldn't even worry about it right now. Your chances are good this week though, they're not gonna keep Annie
Brendon: I know, I know.. it's just she's gonna cause trouble before she leaves - she had Monet out there... forever!
Matt: I think people see it... She's grasping straws. I like her, she's cool, but..
Brendon: I know... it just hurt me. I had a conversation with her, and then she was like I was the only one she could talk too and I was like, really? I didn't want her to go, I told her that and told her the problem is you overextended yourself.. She made me feel really sh*tty, and even still, I was still like, you know, Annie, no matter what happens, be cool.. don't try to be something your not, if you go out with dignity, you'll get something after this...
Matt: Yeah, that's true, if she doesn't go psychopath...

Monet and Britney watch them on the spy cam... Monet goes downstairs to see where everyone's at... she checks in with Kathy and Annie on the patio, asks if she looks like she's gained weight.

Meanwhile, Lane pops up into the HOH where Britney's still staring at the spy cam.
Lane: What you doing? Staring at people? That's creepy.
Britney: What are you doing up here?
Lane: Why you up here.. sneaking up on people?
Britney: Nah, I was up here with Monet.

Britney: On a scale of 1 to 10, Lane, what kind of trust can I have in you..
Lane: What are you saying? You want me to ride your coattail or what?
Britney: No, no. I wanna talk about my game, and you'll be privy to some information, and I want to know that it won't leave Lane, even in your most desperado moments... We have a little situation brewing... We have to win HOH. It's not bad, but it's good for us...

Lane: Who's us?
Britney: Anyone who's not Brendon, Rachel or Andrew.
Lane: Spill your beans... whats on your mind.
Britney: I'm putting a lot of trust in you, and it could burn me really bad... I mean, maybe you couldn't burn me with this..
Lane: I ain't gonna burn anyone.

Monet comes back in. they talk about.. Apples.

CUT TO:
12:16am BBT
Backyard - Scattered
Annie & Kathy, Hayden & Kristen, Enzo

Annie's working it with Kathy, again. Kathy looks thrilled to be cornered again, doesn't she? Annie goes to the Hammock (I think) and Kathy sits by the hot tub where Hayden and Kristen are talking about Bad Boys. Enzo's in the pool.

CUT TO:
12:17am BBT
HoH
Britney, Monet, Lane
Upstairs, Britney's all about not letting Brendon, Rachel or Andrew get HOH.

Britney: we have to play defensively against them.

Then it's on about Brendon and Rachel, or Brandon and Annie being the pair.

Britney: The saboteur said it's obvious, if you think about it.
Lane: That's why people think you and her too, since he put you together.
Britney: That's a fair assumption.
Lane: But it could be like... me and Kristen, me and Brandon... just about anyone... I don't think it matters.
Monet: if Rachel is a chemist, why is she working in sales? Odd career choice..
Lane: It don't matter what degree you have.. you're not building a robot out there, becoming the president. All that matters is the numbers keeping you in the game.
Britney: If Rachel isn't a bartender, she's the best actress in the world.

Lane: ...and the way she dresses...
Britney: Do you like it? Do you wanna touch it?
Lane: I wanna put syrup on it.
Britney: Gotta chub?

Britney: If she's not, though... Everything about her screams Vegas stripper!

Which is funny, considering Rachel's waiting for Brendon in the Bathroom like this:
Inorite?!

They're headed to bed - time for the nightly makeout session. They say goodnight to everyone and head that way. Kristen has joined Enzo in the pool.


Upstairs - talk is still circling about the grand plan all the way through, the fool proof plan to get one of the three out next week, and if they're the pair... round and round and round they go...

Britney: I hate to say this - I need you to back me off the edge... but why are we voting out Annie? Because she's hard to get out later? If we vote out Rachel, Annie's another to play for HOH... Unless, which is possible, Annie would crawl back to Brendon...
Monet: Are we making the right decision? She said she'd throw the HOH. Said she's not after you (Britney) she wants Brendon gone.
Britney: That's the key - once Brendon's gone, what's she gonna do? Rachel has her loyalties clearly defined. Annie could go back at any time.
Monet: That's the thing - you don't know if he'd try to reunite with her.
Britney: ...and if we just win HOH, next week's in the bag. It's a risk of are we gonna win it - if we do... we might not get out Brendon, but either way he'll take a hard hit, losing Andrew or Rachel. Do you think he's just telling us he's with Andrew?
Monet: ...possible, but who else is Andrew gonna turn too?

12:30am BBT
F 1/2, Makeout cams. My volume's off, but if you wanna watch, that's where they're at. heh. F 3/4, the threesome continue their talk in the HOH room.

Lane: Annie can win an HOH before Rachel could, and you need those people to get rid of the people you don't want to do the dirty work for...
Monet: I brought that up to Annie too, why would Brendon want to get rid of me... I can see him going back on his word, for sure.
Britney: I hope Annie's speech is the bomb and blows Brendon to pieces.
Monet: I think it'll make an impact, I think she's planned it well, it's gonna be big.
--Lessa: all this hype - she'll probably just cry and say 'please no' or something stupid.

Britney: I'm glad you told me you can't stand crying Lane... I'll know not to come to you for sympathy.
Lane: I didn't say that - if it was for a purpose...
Britney: Would you feel bad for me?
Lane: Sure.

Lane: Worst case scenario, one of you would be going home, but you got numbers for you. you'd have to have everything go wrong wrong wrong wrong for that to happen. You have numbers. This is a numbers game.
Britney: We just can't let them get HOH.
Lane: We have six gunning for it - the numbers are stacked against them.

And round and round and round it goes....

Lane: Would you cuddle with me to save you a week, if I were HOH?
Monet: Yeah. Would you rub my feet anytime I want to save you a week?
Lane: Yeah
Monet: Would you kiss my toes?
Lane: Damn! Am I the only one doing this, or do you have it out for me? We're in Hayden's HOH room, where's he?
Monet: Talking to Kristen, of course. He's the only one she talks too.
Britney: She's shady.

12:45am BBT
Orange Room
Brendon & Rachel
Feeds 1 & 2

Meanwhile, on F 1/2 - there is definite movement and moaning and WAY heavy breathing under the covers - looks like kissing has progressed farther than ever before. I see full on sex within a day or two - if they don't just go for it now... Just sayin.

They get HoH and it's On like Donkey Kong.

12:50
Rachel: I don't want the lights to thing we're banging! Because we're not! at all!
Brendon: Trust me. I know.

Back to the HOH I go.... Still Britney, Monet and Lane - general chitchat.

Britney: Why are your feet so big?
Lane: I'm from Texas, everything's bigger in Texas.
Monet: You put your face on that dirty carpet.
Britney: I bet Enzo farted right there.
Lane: Oh my G-d, shut up. Shut up...

Lane: Were you gonna just stay here 'til Hayden got here?
Britney: No.
Monet: yes.
Lane: Were you just hanging?
Britney: yes.
Monet: no.
Britney: Monet! We're gonna have to get our story straight if we keep doing this. Good thing Lane is just a practice session.

Lane laughs and leaves. And we're back to Brendon and his "mystery" and Rachel's profession too.

Britney: She's such a good Vegas ho-bag slut-face! Why would you go to college to be a slut!

Round and round they go - until they decide to go downstairs and brush their teeth, etc.

1:00 AM - We have Lavalamps - and with that - my time is up for tonight, I've got to work at an awful 9am! Sleep well, Dishers!






Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger jodda said...

Hey Lessa!
I wanted to say hey! I don't know how you do this late night, and then work as many hours as you do!
You know I love ya!
I was so hoping the alcohol would bring on some Braden, like the hair!

July 13, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

At this point, I'd like BB to replace Annie's words with Charlie Brown's teacher's voice. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH...

July 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Lessa!! Night Lessa!!

Thank you for your late night reports.

July 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hi Lessa! Sorry you were having technical difficulties. So glad you are here for whatever amount of time you can.

Annie might blow tonight, I think. She started off with a half bottle of Merlot, then 2 Coors lights, a miller lite and now another beer(not sure what kind).

These other girls are pumping her for info though. Monet, Kathy and Britney will be playing the sympathetic role tonight to just keep her calm and get as much info as possible. If she doesn't blow up fighting, she will end up crying herself to sleep.

July 13, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hi Jodda, and gn Michelle! :)

Brother Mouzone - AMEN. *L* that's about all I hear anymore. *L* She needs a new song...

July 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

LOL! Monet sooo doesn't want to be on that hammock with Annie. Give me the info I want so I can leave Annie!

July 13, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I really wish BB would show something besides the Annie show. It's old and boring. At least most people seem aware that she is just yammering.

July 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Production is smart. I have BBAD only, and it's been on Annie and Monet for the past 1/2 hour. This is their nefarious plan to get me to buy the feeds so I don't have to listen to them droning on and on.

July 13, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Hi All!

It's funny how these two think they're solving this puzzle...Annie says he wants people to think he's athletic...ummm I think everyone can SEE that he's athletic! LOL

July 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Pardon my poor manners. Hi every one. I'm glad you guys stayed up late tonight.

July 13, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

annieeeee stfu!!!! jeez mehn... damn liar....trying to put it in monet's head tht brendon's a doctor....i'm so pissed off!

kristen, brendon, hayden (leave the brigade) and rachel ...i LOVE y'all :-)

July 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Brother Mouzone it seems to be all Annie all the time no matter what you are watching.

Now I am really going to bed. Goodnight

July 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Dear Alison Grodner,

Here's the deal. I lost my job two months ago. This economy blows, and finding a new gig has proven troublesome. As a result, I have had to do away with almost all discretionary spending and focus on boring things like food and housing and electricity and stuff.

I know what you're trying to do here. You're trying to keep BBAD on Annie all the time so I give in and buy the feeds. I bought them last year, and if the circumstances were different, I'd have gladly bought them again this year.

But you're not gonna get me! Annie will be gone in two days, and I will win, with the help of my willpower and the good people at BBDish filling me in on everything. Victory will be mine!

Hugs,
BM

P.S. If Annie somehow stays I'll probably give in and buy the feeds. But that had better not happen, for all of our sanity.

July 13, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I could see Monet flipping...

July 13, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hiya Lessa!

Thank you for being here!

Brother Mouzone !!! lmao

July 13, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Anyone catch what Elizabeth said in the previous post comments at 10:27? That all HG's were going to be sequestered? Not sure I've seen Elizabeth before here on BBDish, so I'm wary of the info.

July 13, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I kind of hope this works...they'll try to blackmail him. "Don't put us up or we'll tell everyone you're a doctor!" LOL

July 13, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I've had to mute Brittney and Monet. They're twizzlers. Why is she making so much noise? I don't understand.

July 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

WOW! maybe they are gonna flip?

July 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Rhonda
I saw that too- have never seen her here but....I agree with you on the info

July 14, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

this is so funny they think kristen is the biggest floater they have no clue its so funny thats what they get for being catty girls LOL

July 14, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

katie - yeah, I mean if it's good info, then it's a good heads up to future twists and someone will come back. But if it's bad info, then i hate to waste time on it. And she waited til Carolyn went to bed to dish it. Suspect!

July 14, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Very!!

July 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

12:28 Britney - ding ding ding!

::washing my mouth out again Genie::

But that's the game. And Lane, Britney and Monet are talking "game".

July 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Oh goodness! Brendon and Rachel! If not tonight, IT will happen soon. I'm outta there.

July 14, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I finally came to life. Well for a while now but I've been catching up on today's posts and comments.

I have to start out by saying hi to Propman. I'm glad you found your way over here. (Yes, he belongs to me too.) But I didn't know he was Carolyn's arch nemesis on eBay Props. HAHA! Guess I won't be getting anymore rings from Carolyn. :-p~

Now for things caught in reading...

bluex1969 said...
hehehehe,.............I just saw Rachel adjusting her bikini top.....those big things of hers were all over the place!!!! lol I keep hoping one will pop out!!!! And I don't even like girls, so go figure!!

LOL!!!!!

July 13, 2010 3:09 PM


Blue, I don't want to see them pop put either, but I would love to see one pop. I'm evil that way.

Blue again:

bluex1969 said...
Genie: celery actually has a chemical in it that makes one relaxed and tired. It's good to eat if you want to go to bed, but not so good if you are hoping for a pick-me-up.

July 13, 2010 3:59 PM


Blue celery is also good for something else if you are looking for a pick-up (not a pick-me-up). I'm guessing you know what I mean and if not, I'll be happy to give you a sample. I eat celery all the time... and pineapple too.

Now to do some more catching up.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Do I see some major finger painting going on? Cams 1 and 2.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YEP! I KNOW finger painting when I see it. And the sound effects are providing more proof.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

It always surprises me that hgs really feel the need to have sex with someone they just met knowing they are being filmed....smdh

July 14, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Rhonda - I thought it just did lol!!

Hiya Gator

July 14, 2010 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Awwww. Afterglow!!!

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

oops I mean Gaytor

July 14, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

G'nioght dishers! I gotta get to bed - early day tomorrow. Sleep well! :)

July 14, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Good Night Lessa and thank you !!

July 14, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hi Katie.. and everyone else.

Lessa is that you?? :-p

I don't see how a couple can do that with someone in a bed right next to them. I'd never do such a thing. OK, maybe I have but not without being polite and asking him to join in. Is that Matt or Andrew who was getting an earful? Matt could join me any time.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* Poor Andrew.

And I agree about Matt. I'll uh.. be in mah bunk. Hee.

July 14, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Lessa. G'night everyone. See y'all tomorrow!

July 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa exits left. :-(

Guess that is my cue to catch up on all the rest of the reading I have to do. And to get to that flashback Genie couldn't transcribe. ;-)

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

GaYToR - I know! Poor Andrew!

July 14, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Bitchy and Twitchy getting ready for bed and Meow Meow in the shower..

July 14, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ICK Beendon!!! Get up and wash up before you take off that mic and go to sleep.

And was he smelling his underwear or her bra that he tossed over to the back side of the bed?

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good night everyone!

I hope no one has to sleep with Brendon tonite. Can he at least change the sheets. I think that's disgusting if someone has to come lay next to him even if it wasn't the total act.

July 14, 2010 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Who's sleeping in the bed with Brendon tonight? If they only knew. If it were me I'd be kicking his ass awake and making him change the sheets. Ewwww again!!!

Well I might wake him. Not sure I'd EVER kick him out of a bed.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

There for a sec I thought everyone was getting ready for bed, now they are all in the Cabanna Room (I think thats what its called)
6 of them anyway!

July 14, 2010 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Kathy G said...

Thanks Lessa! I just could not stay awake last night! While I appreciate someone who tries to save themselves(hate when they just quit) if I was in the house I would vote Annie out just so I never had to hear her campaign on the block again! And as hard as she is trying, do ANY of them really ever want to chance being on the block against her?

July 14, 2010 at 4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lessa!!!! I've been following your Week One Late Night reports almost as closely this season as I did your entire Season 11 run at the other site. So happy you're still doing the blogging, even if your time is cut short by 'Life in the Real World'.

July 14, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below