;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother 12: Lunch Hour & BB11 Lydia's Blog

12:05pm BBT

Brendon was called to the DR just a couple moments ago...

BB: Rachel, please come to the Diary Room.
All HGs: Wooooo....
Britney: Conjugal Diary Room!!

Rachel goes.

Talk between Britney & Ragan turns to Dae Yum Yum and all the horrible things they would've done to him, if they'd have been on last season.

Ragan: She is an enigma, Ludia, with all her personalities...
Britney: I loved it when she got crazy drunk...
Ragan: I don't think anyone in this house would have had any tolerance for that. We would have lured her into the Have Not Room and Locked her in...

Then they return to mimicking Renny... Ragan is a BIG Renny lover. He proceeds to beg Big Brother to bring Renny back. Others are not so thrilled by the idea.

***As much as I'm enjoying this group of HGs, this part, the mocking of past HGs, I don't enjoy. You be you. Let the past HGs rest. I'll have more to say on that in a little bit... Actually, now is best...

Due to the brutal mockery, we're losing Lydia... Shes taken too many hits below the belt with this group. She can't take it anymore, and while she loves BBDish, she feels she cannot objectively blog about these HGs... What follows below is Lydia's final blog on BB12. :(

I will miss her.

by Lydia Tavera

Lydia's Final & Last Blog for Big Brother 12

Hello to all Big Brother fans. I must start this blog off with saying I will no longer be blogging after today about Big Brother 12.
http://bb12dish.com exclusive
First impressions can be misleading, and oh boy was I shocked by watching/hearing Big Brother 12 in action.

I watched the first episode of Big Brother 12 with Kevin Campbell, and I wanted to root and cheer for these new kids so bad. Alas, once I started watching the feeds and saw the true colors of these House Guests, I was shell-shocked with all the trash talking about Big Brother 11.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that the Big Brother 12 cast would maybe have a few comments about Big Brother 11 here and there, but dammm... We are all Big Brother 12 talks about. I have not heard one nice thing come out of their mouths. It makes me really sad and hurts my feelings. http://bb12dish.com exclusive

Oh, btw I never, and I mean never, talked trash in the house about a past House Guest that I didn't have interaction with. OK, so all of you that are saying, "Lydia, you talked trash about past HGs last summer," NO! I didn't. I was super excited to meet past HGs that paved the way for me to be in Big Brother 11, and I never made a personal, nasty or hurtful comment about past HG's.

It sucks, 'cause Big Brother 12 is now apart of the "Family," and all they can do is be nasty, negative, and trash past houseguests. http://bb12dish.com exclusive

I don't feel at this time that I can blog with an open mind and be neutral watching the show.

My opinions, feelings and comments will be kept to myself at this time. I will base my opinions, thoughts and feelings about Big Brother 12 HGs on personal experience after I meet them and have words with them about all the comments they have made.

I hope all the fans can understand the place I am coming from. I have too much going on in my life right now to focus on the negative. The PopTalkWebShow.com is what my focus, energy, and time is spent on. Kevin and I wanna make amazing episodes filled with fun, positive energy and creativity! So everyone please go support the PopTalkWebShow.com

Thank you and Lots of Love,


Lydia






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a bummer about Lydia. I can understand though. This season does seem to like to talk a lot about season 11 & other past HG's as well.

Lydia will be missed!

July 14, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

sad to see lydia go, she was definitely one of my favorites from bb-11, i think she wolud have gone further if not for being one of the widows.

AIMEE, you will love wicked, it was one of the best shows i ever saw, i ended up seeing it twice!

this weekend going to see le cage and promises-promises.

July 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lydia, I am so sad you won't be with us but I can certainly understand. I do a bit of cussing at the monitor every time they bring you up. I don't understand them either. They have no idea about the Lydia we knew/know and love. I'll be looking for your show with Kevin, and I wish you peace, love and success in all you do.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

so Lydia is out? that sucks. I do have to say I agree with her. It seems as though every season has to talk about the previous seasons and who did what and what the show did in what order. I think Big Brother needs to mix it up more and leave more to the suprise. Spice it up a bit and throw these houseguests off. They think they have everything planned out and it would be great to see them stumped for a change. Bye Lydia sorry to see you go!

July 14, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Lydia, sad to see you not blogg, but totally understand. It does seem that this group is really focused on trashing past BB's especially BB11. Almost like they are trying to prove something. I wonder if they forget that they are being watched and that they are going to meet ya'll. You will be missed :(

Caro, congrats on the millions mark and I predict you will reach much higher!! Much love and hugs!!

July 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, almost 14 million hits and almost 8000 followers on Twitter! whoohoooooooo!

July 14, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh yeah, this is just a side note. These HG claim to be true fans, at least quite a few do, yet don't realize what really is on 24/7? Think that it has only been Matt and Reagan that has talked about online viewers, etc. Think some of the others are only under the impression that they can only be seen maybe on Showtime? I may be wrong and just misunderstood what was said.

Is it just me was the game they were playing yesterday not so innocent on Britiney's part? She was a lot more 'with it' than she leads people to believe and not the little pageant girl!

July 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to see you go Lydia, but I understand what you are saying. There are several in the house this time that are just plain mean...

I am sorry you have been hurt..

Good luck to you..

Pam

July 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Oh Lydia!!

Sorry to hear you won't be blogging but I totally get it.

Their harshness with past HGs will come back when THEY become past HGs. Karma is a mofo!

Stinks big time.....

July 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Lydia - I am sad to see you go but your reasoning makes complete sense.

Once a disher always a disher!! And we'd all welcome you here anytime you like to hang out.

I enjoy your poptalk shows with Kevin and will continue to keep an eye out for your new stuff. I wish you success in your adventures, wherever they take you.


Congrats Caro on another million! You ROCK!! ♥

July 14, 2010 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sad that she was so hurt...

July 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I too have said out loud..Give it a rest with season 11. I am sad to see you go and I wish you success with your show.

July 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Fuck You said...

Happy that Howie is still around!

July 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

That's why I said earlier about these houseguests not thinking about meeting everyone they're trash talking when the game is over. So negative and sad.

July 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Iscott- I am so excited about it. I love the music. It does mean that I will miss the eviction and won't even be able to check my phone to keep up. Well, maybe during intermission?

I am sorry to see Lydia go. There has been a lot of former HG bashing and it just doesn't seem right. This group is pretty smart. I would think they could find another way to connect.

July 14, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Apparently I missed the last of your post. I am so jealous. I would love to see Promises-Promises. I love Kristin Chenowith. I totally have a girl crush on her.

July 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Ohh Lydia...

Its truly a sad day for us here on BBDish. We were all excited to have you join in the mix. We hope you will still join us in the comment section every now and again.

Dang them HGS for ruining it for us. No doubts here that everyone will totally understand your position and how hard it must be to hear them ranting like school children at your expense.

We Love ya Lydia... Thanks for leaving us the photo. As always you look great!!

Blessings... Sunny

July 14, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Ohhhh Lydia...

((((hugs))))

I understand but am sad.

July 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Ditto what Julie B said!

Lydia, I hope once the most prominent BB11 Trash talkers get evicted you'll make a reappearance.

July 14, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lydia, if you are peeking in and I hope you are, I hope you see all the support here. If you aren't I'm sure Carolyn will let you know.

Carolyn Yes,Yes YRS!!! to the 14 million!!! I'm getting a woody. :-p

Now upward and onward to that 20 million goal for the season and hopefully surpass that.

What was your goal last season, 10 million if I remember correctly, and you certainly passed that by what? 2 million?

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!

Howie's 2nd BBDish Blog

July 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL Carolyn. I never noticed the last one on the bottom of each new blog.

Permalink: ♦Share This on facebook ♦Digg it ♦del.icio.us ♦ Technorati

I did a double take. I thought you added TECHNOTRONICS.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lydia I am really sad that you wont be with us, but I understand and you will be missed. I do hate everytime I hear them bad mouth any one on from the past seasons. Please keep your head up and remember we love you!!! Can't wait to see your show!

July 14, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm so sorry Lydia that these HGs have been disrespectful toward all of the BB11 cast, especially you. It was fun reading your take on things, but I understand why you would not wish to go on. You are a wonderfully creative and full-of life, heart on your sleeve person, and no one has the right to try to take that away from you. Best of luck sweets. :)

July 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

ITs too bad Lydia will no longer blog. BB11 is most likely the freshest on the HG's minds out of all the seasons. So that season is getting the negative attention. They watched tapes in there hotel rooms before going into the house so its all really fresh. They have both complimented and trash talked alot of past HG's from all the seasons. I wish Lydia would remember it was just a game while she was in there as much as it is for these HG's and try not to take it personally. These people dont really know her. Every season has there most liked and most disliked. A hero and a villain. Even a few "love to hate" them HG's. Its what the game is about. Otherwise, no one would watch. True BB fans are pretty passionate about there feelings about the HG's and there are a few real fans in the house this season. Personally, I have not heard Lydia's name mentioned but I have heard them mock Chima.

July 14, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Lydia.. While I wasn't your biggest fan -- I still appreciated the time you took to blog for us and think you should fight through everything they are saying..

They obviously don't know you hon -- they are only going off what they saw from a season that was apparently shoved down their throats and have nothing better to do in the house..

Please reconsider giving us your weekly thoughts and letting us know your valuable insights!!

Scotty "K"

July 14, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

I am sad to see you go Lydia but I do understand. {{hugs}}

July 14, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Lydia,

Those of us who had the feeds and saw the real you, loved your beauty and especially your creativity! You were so much fun to watch and I think your only downfall with the fans was the Jesse thing, but we loved you here at the dish and will miss your input. Of course we understand! Maybe you can stop by from time to time and say hello?

Lots of love and hugs sweet girl ♥

Patti xoxo

July 14, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

i am a HUGE bb fan....huge....after the show aired last season i joined lydia on twitter. imagine my surprise when i sent her a question about the hair products she used and she answered me not once but carried on a conversation with me!!!!

she's very down to earth and thinks enough of her fans to actually talk to them. and this was within a week or so of the show being over.

with that said i hate to see her blog go...that sucks that she has to be hurt by ignorant hg comments.

July 15, 2010 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

♥♥♥Lydia♥♥♥

So sorry you won't be blogging here anymore....really sorry for how the BB12 hgs have made you, and probably other past hgs feel. Just know that there were those of us out here watching last season who loved and rooted for you! We enjoyed your humor, the interactions between you and Kevin and your creativity and heart! To make that outfit for Natalie, when she was being such a brat to you spoke volumes for your heart! I, too, will be watching your web show! You Rock, Lydia! :D

July 15, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below