;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother 6 & AllStars Howie's 2nd BBDish Blog, with a side of Boob Salad

12:45pm BBT
Living Room

The HGs just got what they're describing as "another useless message from the sabotuer." They'd prefer to just go back to "accusing everyone of being lifelong friends."

The message absolved the 2 nominees, Rachel & Annie, from suspicion... That is a big deal, for them.

Thank goodness for them that they have Ragan in there as their collective brain. It takes him 15 minutes to pull his people aside and say, "Well, why wouldn't the saboteur lie to us?" He still strongly suspects Annie, and he's sharing that with Brendon and Rachel. Ragan tells Rachel, "If I were you today, I would hang out with people more."

Following receipt of the message, Andrew headed up to HoH to advocate for keeping Annie instead of Rachel.

What with the boob-salad cap, it seemed the appropriate time to post Howie's 2nd BBDish blog. ;0) Updates will resume shortly.

Howie is a 100% TV Only, so he's coming at this from a standpoint of only 2 hours of heavily edited, comp heavy Big Brother time. For those of us with the live feeds, that's nearly incomprehensible to even fathom.

That said, he's also a BB veteran with 2 seasons in the house under his belt, and as you know, Howie is full of opinion & fun! There's simply no one like him. Enjoy!

by Howie Gordon

I thought Sunday’s show sucked!

I couldn’t care a less about a half an hour food competition. The only good part was Kathy getting stuck to the floor. She is mimicking Dr. Will’s strategy. Or she was like Big Brother Howie (Me) and just plain sucks!!!!!!

I still don’t know everyone’s name yet, and they don’t even show everyone yet.

I will tell you one thing: Kristen Bitting is the SABOTEUR! She is too quiet and they never ask her anything in the House or inside the DR. My Jedi sixth sense tells me that it is Kristen. We will have to wait and see?????

Other than that, the Food Comp wasted a lot of time getting to know more about the HG’s.

Love,

Hurricane Howie


***Since Howie's a complete tv only, and they really have so little to go on at this point, I thought it might be nice to do a little Q-n-A with Howie, using your questions from the other night. Howie was more than agreeable...

Away we go!

BBDishers: Who would be your Padawan this season?

Howie: I really can’t answer this question yet! I don’t have enough to go on. I haven’t seen any strategy or game play to critique. Crawling through popcorn and hanging on to a punching bag is suitable for any NON-Jedi.


BBDishers: Based on the little you have seen from these HGs, does anyone resonate with you as having the ability to go all the way in the BB House?

Howie: Big Brother is about skill, luck and friendships! So far, everyone has the ability to go all the way.


BBDishers: We know things change all the times, but I/we were wondering if you've seen anyone with that "BB" factor.

Howie: Floating is the easiest way to get to the end. The people that don’t stick out, you can’t remember their names, and the ones that are not getting any air-time???? Them, as of right now, they have that "BB" factor.


BBDishers: Do you ever wish you could go back & play the game again?

Howie: Of course! Who wouldn’t want to play Big Brother again? It's fun, glamorous, historic, pop-culturous and just plain awesome! Besides, even rich people would take a 1 and 14 shot at half a million dollars.

BBDishers: If there was one HG that you could have a one-on-one with in terms of giving advice on the strategy their currently playing with, who would it be and why? What would you say to them?

Howie: Once again, some of these questions are way too premature. I don’t have much to go on? If I see only one cloud, then I cannot make an accurate weather forecast. LOL! First of all, my strategy sessions were horrible! But my entertainment made up for it. But there are a few HG’s that I would like to be one-on-one with. If you know what I mean??? LOL!


BBDishers: Did you ever find Bigfoot in Rainbow?

Howie: Yes, but he drove off on an ATV and I could not keep up with him. I went to Southern Oregon a few days later and found some more foot prints, and I heard Bigfoot roar from a distance.


BBDishers: Who would you align yourself with in the house now and why?

Howie: I would align myself with Enzo, because he is someone that would draw attention away from me.


BBDishers: Do you think the house guests this season are jumping into alliances too quickly?

Howie: Who knows?? Some alliances are pseudo, and some go the distance. You have to trust someone because no one can do it alone.


BBDishers: What do you think would be the most annoying thing a saboteur could do in the house?

Howie: Intentionally sell out someone’s game play. The goal is to get to the end. If one’s secrets are decimated, then it will be that much more difficult to endure the course of the game.


BBDishers: What would you do if you were the saboteur?

Howie: I would try and make as many alliances as possible without getting caught. Then I would make everything public knowledge to each HOH.

BBDishers: Who do you think the saboteur is? And why?

Howie: Kristen Bitting is the SABOTEUR! She is too quiet and they never ask her anything in the House or inside the DR. My Jedi sixth sense tells me that it is Kristen.

BBDishers: Howie, do you feel like the BB12 house guests have it easier or harder than you did in your seasons?

Howie: I do think the BB12ers have it harder than I did on BB6 and on All-STARS. On BB6, I had a partner that I could trust 100%. On All-Stars I had people I knew that had my back, and also had their own agendas, but they were NEVER going to target me directly. The BB12ers are on their own, and they have a SABOTEUR selling out their game as well.

BBDishers: Howie, from what you have seen so far, which of the BB12 HGs would you want to be in the house with?

Howie: I like all of them except for Kathy Hillis. She kept talking about how people need to step it up and not to quit, while she was stuck to the floor in the backyard for 20 minutes. She’s a Police officer? I mean come on. Unless that was her strategy to look like a wimp, then she couldn’t arrest a fly!






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Love it Howie! And you only made one reference to booooobies but didn't actually say it. So I'm not gonna talk about peepees ... yet.

What a difference TV Only makes. Have you ever watched the feeds?

This was your 2nd Blog? I have to go back and find the first one. I missed it and have been looking forward to your Jedi 6th sense since the first show.

:o)

July 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks for the question/answer Howie!
Can't wait to hear more from you as the season continues.

July 14, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger grs1723 said...

Hey Carolyn! Thanks for using my question about who Howie thinks is the saboteur and why.

July 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I dont know what Id do if I only had the couple of hours week of generic BB air time. Im thinking maybe it should be Howie who should be asking us the questions.

Its almost like he is trying to maneuver his spaceship with only one eye and that one is completely closed. Poor poor Jedi Howie.

Stick with us and we shall guide you along.*giggles*

July 14, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jedi Howie is right on target. And he doesn't even know about the X's on Kathy and Britney's photos on the Mmemory Wall.

K and B = Saboteur. I agree.

July 14, 2010 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog, Howie!

Why is Andrew pleading for Annie to stay? I can't get on the feeds today. GRRRRR for a wireless card that has a video limit. Whoops!

July 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Ok they didn't know about the HOH pictures or blogging or twitter...these are no super fans!

July 14, 2010 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Thanks, Howie!
Thanks, Carolyn for using one of my questions!

Howie, word of advice, not that you asked for it but....you really should get the feeds thru this site and/or keep up w/ the HG thru BBDish's daily updates. Take it from someone who used to be a "T.V. only" it is much more fun to see or read what is going on in the house w/out edit overload. ;)

Look forward to hearing more from you as the season goes on!!!

July 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If these people are such BB fans, why don't they know about the pictures and the blog that the HOH does???????

July 14, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, Howie.............

July 14, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Not only does Annie have to be in VERY conversation now she has to be in every friggin picture!!

She'll probably start telling Hayden what to put in his blog and what to tweet!!!

July 14, 2010 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

I so agree Michelle! They don't seem to know about any of the regular stuff that goes on for us feed watchers for true fans, but I thought it was me.

July 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Okay, blog what you are thinking so we know what you are saying and thinking......what??? We are not watching everything you are doing and saying. Is it me or am I misunderstanding these HG? Do they not think they are on 24/7?

July 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Hello Howie and BBDishers and fans!

...

Today's comment- Flashback not working is reaaaally getting on my nerves!!

July 14, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Hey DishDude Howie!

I am in agreement with Kristen as the saboteur!!!!

Thanks again for sharing your perspective :D

July 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger MG said...

I meant EVERY conversation.

July 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post!!!

July 14, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

OH HOwie!

July 14, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below