;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Anybody know what time it is?

Late night with Lessa time! Whoot! I've popcorn, my kids made some pizza, I got my Diet Coke, and it's time to get this party started!

So, while I was working my poor little fingers to the bone, the houseguests got new toys - giant golf clubs and balls, which usually means competition practice.

Apparently Matt broke the golf balls, but BB was nice and gave them another one. So for the pre-makeout session, Rachel and Brandon are practicing with them out behind the pool, chatting about past relationships, etc.

In another shocking twist (SHOCKING!): BB gave the houseguests alcohol the night before a live show. Hm. Maybe they're hoping for some more Annie drama tonight for last minute clips. Annie's been making her plea all night - spent much time in the HOH with Hayden, and has talked to just about everyone else too, the latest of which was Kathy, where she made a total 180 in that she'd "cried about everything already, my family, the game, so I'm good - I'm totally ok and ready to fight." Hm. Sure ya are, darlin', sure ya are.

Around the house - Enzo, Matt and Kristen are in the kitchen where all the alcohol is - and really, not many people seem to be partaking tonight. Smart houseguests, smart! Ragan is wandering about, Andrew is examining the beer - wonder which one is Kosher? Ya know, like Mayonnaise!

11:05 - Bathroom
Annie makes a plea for Britney's vote... shock!

Annie: It's just hard, because I don't know the numbers.
Britney: umhmm..

Britney: Have you talked to anyone else about Jen (<-Annie's girlfriend)?
Annie: Rachel knows, you, Brendon, Hayden. It was more just me feeling I needed to be comfortable to tell people.
Britney: You haven't told like Lane, or Enzo?
Annie: No, I feel I might get judged about it.
Britney: No one's judged Ragan.
Annie: I know that.

Annie: The scary thing is Brendon thinks he can run this house, know what I mean?
Britney: Oh yeah, Brendon needs to go.
Annie: We can't let him slide week to week...

Talk turns to Kirsten:
Annie: It's like she's not confiding in anyone but Hayden... maybe not to him, but..
Britney: It's really weird...
Annie: ...and she got called in this morning.
Britney: What is she like super paranoid about things?
Annie: I was the first people this morning, I was on the block..
Britney: This morning it was me, you, Enzo...
Annie: and Rachel was like, it's obviously not Brendon - really? He said "escaped the block." Brendon escaped the block..
Britney: He's either the Sabatour, or one of the pair
Annie: No one has seen them kiss!
--Lessa: really? Now, didn't we see on the show tonight everyone WATCHING THEM on the Hammock?! Have they forgotten so quickly?!

11:14pm
They move on to the Sabatour - so let's check in on the Have Notties Room - Regan and Matt are in bed, chatting with Enzo.

Enzo: I think she's a loose cannon..
Matt: Annie?
Enzo: Yeah.
Matt: Rachel's gonna stay.

Enzo: Beginning of the week, we were like Rachel's going home - and it changed..
Matt: Brendon winning the POV..
Enzo: ...messed everything up.

Matt: Gonna be weird seeing the picture turn black 'n white.
Ragan: I think the whole thing is gonna be strange... but good - we need something going on..
Enzo: I know - we gotta get this thing rolling! I feel like we been here two months! And not a single eviction!
Matt: It's like summer camp in here!
Ragan: Let's evict two people a week!

Matt: I hope there's no coup d'etat.. that's a load of sh** Unless I get it, then it's awesome.
***LOL!
Ragan: (laughing) Exactly... how about something you can evict four people...
Matt: Just start picking them off - I want all of you outta here now..
Enzo: Crazy thing, one of these giirls is going home! They get to see people! Read a newspaper!
Ragan: I was thinking about it earlier- it's one less person.. one less to entertain us... and it's been like 3 weeks for us of sitting on our a**... no wonder we're going..
Enzo: Loony! It's crazy! I think tomorrow it'll start to shift...

Ragan: I think it'll go HOH and Nom's on Friday, and...
Matt: A day after HOH? What?! Give us a day at least!
Enzo: Friday have or have not... day after.. need time to talk!
Matt: Wouldn't even get the room until after midnight tomorrow
Ragan: That's true..
--Lessa: for the newbs - it'll be HOH tomorrow, Have/Have not AND nominations on Friday, POV saturday, POV meeting on Monday - if things go as they have so many seasons before. :) Then it's flipflop central until next Thursday.

Ragan: I knew on day three who I was gonna gun for...

Andrew comes in to say goodnight, and they invite him to stay and chat.

Ragan: People who say a lot of names on day three? I was like whoa... calm down...
Enzo: People who are like, he's the saboteur, she's the.. no one knows nothing, now... I don't think we'll find out till we get out of this house
Andrew: The joke is on us! There is no saboteur!
***Carolyn: I'm the saboteur. ;p
Matt: I don't even care...

BB: Annie, please go to the DR
Matt: AGAIN?

Matt: The saboteur is giving us information, now... That's cool. But now he's giving us cricket noises. Good job, man. Whatever. I'm sure he could be a sh*thead, but overall I think he's allright.
Ragan: You're in love with him
Matt: I am a little bit. He's cool.

Enzo: I don't even know who I'd put up if I got HOH... Do you continue off what the first one did, I dunno, what do you do? There's no enemies in this house..
Matt: We're too loveydovey
***C: Give it time, boys. This is only the 1st eviction.
Enzo: Do you break the ice? Do you wanna be the first one to do that?!
Matt: Whoever gets it is gonna have to make some deals...
Enzo: It'd have to be Brendon and Rachel again - they're the only known alliance in this house..
Andrew: Big day tomorrow! I'm excited!
Matt: I can't wait!
Enzo: That's why everyone's going to bed early...

Ragan was in sequester for 9 days- everyone is amazed like it. He watched ShowGirls twice..

Andrew: Man... that's like... awful!

Cams 3/4 switch to the patio - Kathy's smoking. Rachel & Brendon join her.
Cams 1/2 are on Britney in the bathroom. Monet just got out of the shower - then they switch to Hayden/Kristen at the kitchen counter.

Hayden: She actually made some good points on keeping her too...
Kristen: Can't go back now.
Hayden: nu uh. It's too late. She's gone.
Kristen: yeah.
Hayden: You staying up for a little while?
Kristen: yeah.

Britney calls Hayden into the bathroom:
Britney: Is everything still the same?
Hayden: Yeah.
Britney: She just came in here sayin' I think I'm staying, I think I'm staying - I figured you were just trying to shut her up.
Hayden: Gotta love Annie.

Monet: Go talk to Enzo... he's torn. Here's a question though - if she does stay, would that be better for us than Rachel?
Britney: I don't know... I don't know. Maybe.
Monet: Because you know Rachel's coming after...
Britney: whoever Brendon's after...

Annie rejoins... and whispers to Monet. Lather, rinse, repeat...

11:32
Cams 3/4 hit the HOH room, with Lane/Hayden..

Hayden: Enzo told Annie that he'd give her his vote..
Lane: Yeah. I told Annie if she could get the votes - and I knew the votes she had to get, the Brigade, and I'd have given it to her. But...
Hayden: The thing is you and I? We both agree with Enzo, his personality.. kinda keep him under control best we can
Lane: I don't know how to do that. He listens somewhat, but you tell him something like we keep Annie, he'll flip out and turn on the brigade..
Hayden: yeah, and I hate that - makes it tough on us!

Hayden tells him about his and Annie's conversation earlier, how he tried to keep her calm. Both agree its too late to go back now. Enzo is kinda a loose cannon too - and they may have to backdoor him when they get to the jury.

Talk turns to the Saboteur...
Lane: You think we got lucky enough, us four, that it's not one of us?
Hayden: I hope so..
Lane: I go back to the couch - I know where you were sitting there, where I was sitting. If I had to pick one of us four - it'd be Matt. He was on the chair next to me, then when the lights came on, he was on the couch...

They talk about Kristen and how much they like her.
Lane: I'm totally ok with her coming in later on - I trust her.
Hayden: No doubt. She gets HOH, she's putting up Britney and Monet. And I think we gotta go Britney too.

They move on to talk about Brandon and Annie and Rachel... lather, rinse, repeat.

11:41
Meanwhile Annie's still working Britney and Monet downstairs in the bathroom until Andrew interrupts. Silence, blessed silence.

Upstairs:
Lane: and with Enzo... we need group decisions.
Hayden: He's killing me.
Lane: I love him, but..
Hayden: He's a liability.

Lane: I have no problem with Kristen winning, for sure.

Downstairs:
Monet: I would need to know if I give you my vote - you'd have to be ok to go up as a pawn, because you're not my target either. And if you got HOH, I would not want to be nominated as anything.
Annie: I can do that.
Monet: I would want too - ideally Brendon has to go, and Andrew has to go, leaving Rachel in is a wasted week.
Britney: Thing that gets me every time is that I think you'll come after me.
Annie: You are not my target. Not at all. There are others. Brendon. Something is off with Kristen..

Annie: ...and i'm burning bridges with Brendon. And I don't trust him. And he whispered that he wanted me here more than her...
--***Lessa: and we're back in the groove...
--***Carolyn: Anyone else notice a glitch in the Matrix?

CUT TO:
11:48pm BBT
HoH
Hayden, Lane, Enzo

11:48 - Enzo has joined the boys upstairs... They agree that Annie could help her, but she's a hell of a player, better than Rachel, and maybe better to send her out...

Lane: If I gotta play the dumb card this whole damn game, I will.
Enzo: That's what I'm trying to do too - I just want to get us to the final 6 - final four better, but with the saboteur..
Hayden: Do you think Annie and Brendon might be..
Enzo: Yeah, why would he tell someone what you really are, if your a smart guy and creating an act? Why would you do that?
Hayden: though they might be friends..
Enzo: They never kiss...
--Lessa: you guys are gonna feel so stupid. *L*

Back to getting Brandon out via the back door next week.

Enzo: He's gonna get people in his alliance, he's gonna get stronger as it goes on - we gotta cut it out right now. We tried this week, ok. We get him next week.
Lane: What about Britney and Monet..
Enzo: I don't give an F**k. It's us four. I don't care about anyone in this house.

Hayden: Yeah, I was like, I like Kristen, but if she's gotta go, she's gotta go.
Enzo: Monet's kindofa straight shooter - but they're telling me stuff like we're in an alliance, but ya gotta watch what you say around Britney... That one! That's how I got hit with the whole Annie thing... Britney talked.
Hayden: Played into her hands..
Enzo: Britney got thrown under the bus for something we did.
Lane: She might have to take another bullet too.
Hayden: I think Andrew would put up Britney and Monet...
Lane: Britney's been an A** to him, big time..
Enzo: I think Brendon's gunning for Monet too - I think we're safe with them two, really.
Hayden: I think we're sitting pretty.

CUT TO:
11:55pm BBT
Annie, Britney & Monet
It's Let's Make a Deal, with Annie as the New Host

Monet and Britney cut possible deals. If Britney gives Annie her vote, she's got a favor in the bank to be used later. Monet insists that if it's them three at the end for the HOH, she throws it to them.

Meanwhile, back Upstairs in HoH
Enzo: If we can't get Brendon out next week - Britney or Rachel goes. If one of them wins - I think one of the girls is going home. The girls though, they're gonna put up Rachel and Andrew - and backdoor Brendon.
Lane: I don't think it's ever been this good. We're all tight with Ragan, I think. If you're not - we are.
Enzo: Mattie's tight as hell with them, he can sway them.

[BB: Annie, Monet, you're not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other houseguests...]

Lane: Long as we win the HOH, we're golden
Enzo: I don't think we even have too - as long as those three don't win.. I don't think even if they find out about us, which they don't, they don't have the balls to put two of us up.

Hayden had a special view earlier on the spy cam - they showed him the cam behind the sink in the kitchen for a few seconds. Heh. Meanwhile, downstairs, looks like Andrew's listening for the noises again.. before he gets into bed and settles down.

Hayden: I love Annie. I also love how she's sold on the fact that Rachel and Brandon are the strongest single alliance in the house.

CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Kitchen
Annie & Monet
Let's Make a Deal, cont'd.
...trying to count votes. F1/2

Annie: I just don't want it to be like one vote makes the difference... or Hayden breaks a tie
Monet: I'm not opposed to you staying, I never have been. I'd just worry that Brendon won't reel you back in - I'd need a guarantee that you're ok with going up as a pawn, and if its down to you and me in HOH, I need it, and if you get HoH the next week, I don't go up at all.
Annie: ok. I can do that.

Monet: I think Kristen needs to go after Brandon and Andrew. She needs to go. She's coming after us.
Annie: She's very strong. Physically and mentally, because she's so tight lipped
Monet: Wild card.
Annie: Wild cards are scary. I don't want anything to do with that. But I can definitely do that.
Monet: Ok. I need to think about it, but I'm not opposed to you staying. I don't like Rachel.
Annie: I understand people need to think about it - I do. I laid out my case.

Lane goes downstairs, Enzo stays up there and counts votes for sending Annie home, keep it.

Enzo: ...and with the saboteur out there... Who knows what he's gonna do?

Hayden: The saboteur said, "Good try, I escaped the block." To me, you got to be on the block to escape the block.
Enzo: Points to him, yeah, but he had that look like, "What, you're gonna put this on me?"

They head downstairs, where Monet is complaining about gaining weight again.
---Lessa: I kinda wanna sit on her and squish her.

12:11a F 3/4 flip outside, 1/2 is on the kitchen still.

12:12a - Lavalamps - back a minute later. General chitchat as everyone goes outside- Annie heads to the bedroom - doing a bedcheck.

12:14a - Annie plays chase the camera. Kathy says she's headed to bed - we get lavalamps again.

Outside, they're talking about the girl on Twitter who tweeted that she had made it.
Rachel: Because she's a dumba**, obviously!
Enzo: You can't do that, that's a big no no!

Britney gets called to the DR - comes back out "I'm supposed to tell my cast mates we're not allowed to talk about production. I got a personal warning, and I walked into the conversation. I'm a rebel."

12:19a - Annie gets into bed.

Noises in the Jumanji room, again.

Brendon and Rachel head in to bed. Kathy's taking off her makeup and getting ready for bed. Everyone outside is all about tomorrow being a big day, a big HOH, and discussion about what it will be... Britney's positive that isn't gonna be golf, because they weren't told to practice and didn't get the whole prop.

Hayden, Kristen, Monet, Britney and Lane are the patio crew, currently - still talking possible HOHs - Monet confuses an HOH with a past POV competition.

Britney: Are you nervous about it?
Hayden: I don't get to play.
Britney: I mean, who might get it?
Hayden: Of course, aren't you?

Hayden: Why don't you drink?
Britney: There's a lot of reasons - but if I drink, it's more than just one, because if I'm gonna take in the alcohol and calories, I'm gonna make it worth it. There's also a religious aspect, too - I mean not to say I don't ever drink, but as a rule, I don't very often.

12:33 Kathy joins again.

12:35 - Lane heads to bed.

12:40am
General chitchat, no game, everything's kinda calm and slowing down - so I'm cutting out to go to sleep. Night Dishers!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger cat99cat said...

ok what do yall think i have a thought about the lifelong partners i think the sab could be talking about the fish to mess the houseguests up

July 14, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello...Welcome Back!

July 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Wad up Lessa?!! Been waiting for ya! ;)

Hayden first had one on one with Brendon, then one and one with Annie, and he had me fooled either way! He's so good. And Now Annie is going the rounds feeling confident because what Hayden told her. Anyway, I still think Annie's out.

And there was a conversation in the cabana room between Hayden, Kristen and Kathy. No way these people know each other.

July 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

cat99cat...I thought the same thing! Remeber when they gave the question to Sharon about the ginea pigs,, or whatever they were!

July 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Hi Lessa! I'm here every night, not sure if I've said a proper hello.

Hi cat99, Rubyroo, and everyone else here for late night :)

July 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Hi everybody! I sure hope that Brendon's and Hayden's plan to diffuse Annie doesn't blow up in their faces. Since they decided for Hayden to tell Annie that she had a chance now, she has gone to Enzo and told him, and others. None of these guys know about Hayden's ploy to shut Annie up and now they seem to be wondering if she really has the numbers. I sure hope Hayden gets to the boys and lets them know if is only to shut her up and not legit.

July 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Boquida Cat99 and RhondaM :)

Where are the boyz?

July 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Lessa I hope you have you have Thursday nite off!!!

July 14, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger cat99cat said...

hi boquida,hi lessa ,hi rubyroo,hi rhondam
rubyrooo,yeah i remember that and it just so sounds like something bb would do just to make them paranoid

July 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Yeah Rhonda, what you said! I didn't read yours until I had sent my comment and seems great minds think alike.

July 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hi Rubyroo, Boquida, cat99, bigwig, and Sherry C!

Oh no! Brit and Monet are back at the caddy comments!

July 14, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lessa! Wow you are on it girl! You rock! Ya know we love you doing these late nights. ♥

July 14, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Does anyone know if Hayden has told anyone that Andrew has been his ear about voting out Rachel?

July 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

LOL! Going from Annie, Brit and Monet to Enzo and his boyz....wowza!

July 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Boquida - Hayden has Andrew on the DL. I think Kristen knows, but Hayden is playing a lot of scenarios.

July 14, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Thanks RhondaM. I'm not sure Andrew will vote to evict Annie. Now he is a true enigma.

I'm fading fast. I will see you all here tomorrow!

Nitey, nite!

July 15, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

yeah, I'm out too. Skinny chicks talking about how fat they are,....really bug me!

July 15, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tomorrow should be interesting. I am starting to wonder if Annie can pull this off. I like Annie (or at least who she has shown she can be). I don't like her "game play" & her "rinse, lather, repeat" for 4 days. I guess it's to be expected week 1 (really 2 for the HG's)...

July 15, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Thanks for keeping us updated while us East Coasters are asleep : )

July 15, 2010 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, I give you grief about not hanging longer than I do and then I go and poop out before you even get started. I'm bad that way. Pay no attention to the GaYToR behind the curtain.

Great job last night.

:o)

July 15, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below