;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday! Welcome to Rachel Week in the Big Brother 12 house! I'm gonna get cracking right away on the overnight report... Just as soon as I can tear myself away from what's going on on Feed 1 right now.

If you'd like a head start on TOR, you must check out the comment section of the previous post: Hot Nights in HoH! I kinda snuck that post in after I said g'nite last night, and Blue & Syn went to town in the comment section!

Do not adjust your live feeds! The couple you see spooning before you this fine Friday morning, as I type this, is Kristen & Hayden. Must be something about that bed!

Feed 1: As of 4:55am BBT


Actively spooning...


They both want to avoid the BB "Showmance" -- Good luck with that, kids!

5:12am - Kristen just rolled over into Hayden... If these two can control their attraction and raging hormones another 24 hours, I'll be stunned.




5:30am BBT
Feed 1
Hayden: *whispers* I can't fall asleep...
Kristen: I can't either..
    ***ok. thanks for confirming you're both consciously snuggling. I wasn't sure until now. Thought it might just be a sleeping thing.


Dishers, please keep an eye on these 2 while I'm getting the overnight together? Thank you!!

Time to make the donuts...

Please refresh this post at 8am BBT for the complete overnight report! :0)

11:45pm BBT
Bathroom
Britney, Monet
Bitter, Party of 2

Britney & Monet are having quite the bitter pity party... Mostly Britney... Kathy's in there listening to it and, being Kathy..




11:46pm BBT
Rachel & Brendon travel/stumble from HoH to the Cabana Room to Join
Andrew, Matt, Hayden, Ragan and Kristen



The Cabana Room gathering hangs together for quite a while, and comes complete with a little Taira dance from Ragan. Rachel's rather toasty from the Tequila, and everyone's having fun with that too.



It's a friendly, laugh filled gathering, fueled by BB and Patron.




11:55pm BBT
BB: Rachel, please come to the Diary Room.
All: Oooooohhh!!!

Gets up to go, and once she arrives at the DR door, she tries to coax Brendon to join her in there... After a little flirting, prodding and insistence that production wont mind, Brendon acquiesces and joins Rachel for her DR session.


CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
Backyard
Enzo & Monet

Enzo's not real clear on the fact that he's not even close to running things this week. They do, however, both have a pretty solid grasp on what's going on...
  • They think that Rachel & Brendon have an alliance with Andrew, whom Enzo does not care for at all.
  • They also think that Hayden made a deal with Brendon & Rachel, but Monet questions Brendon's loyalty to that arrangement.
  • Monet feels that she & Britney will be Rachel's noms & that Kathy will be the ReNom if one of them comes off...
  • Enzo's concerned that Brendon will put up guys when he's HoH... and since Enzo can't seem to credit a woman with running her own house, that means now.
  • Enzo thinks the best case scenario for next week is that whoever wins HoH should put up Brendon & Rachel again, with Andrew as a ReNom, if necessary.
  • They touch on the closeness of Hayden & Kristen, and Enzo says, even so, he's never seen them kiss.

CUT TO:
1:05am BBT
HoH Room
Brendon & Rachel

Game Talk...

Rachel wants to nominate Britney & Monet, with Monet as her actual target. Rachel says she's going to tell Britney that she's the pawn, and she doesn't care if Britney tells everyone. Brendon advises her that she may want to rethink that, and if she feels the need to tell Britney, then she should require her silence on the subject as well.

Who's Good & Trusted: Kristen & Hayden.
Who's OK: Andrew
Who's not trusted: Enzo

Rachel tells Brendon he should be especially wary of the guys this week, because they're all going to butter up to him, thinking this is his HoH...

The Master Plan is Darwinian: Eliminate the weakest players, the flip prone and those who would target them. This points to Britney, Monet, Enzo & Matt. They believe this will carry them to week 6.. and Jury.

Rachel's mistrust of Matt is new, but strong.

CUT TO:
1:25am BBT
Orange Room
aka
The Love Shack.

Andrew, Hayden & Kristen

Fully clothed, not even in PJs, Hayden & Kristen have just gotten into the big bed together, and are taking some ribbing from Andrew about talking and keeping him up. It's good natured.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Backyard
Enzo & Kathy

Enzo and Kathy are talking about Annie, then they move on to the current situation. Enzo is spot on! He tells Kathy he thinks Britney and Monet are going up this week, with Monet as the target.


CUT TO:
1:39am BBT
Have Not Room
Ragan & Lane

They're having a nice talk about homophobia that one might not expect to come from Lane...

CUT TO:
1:41am BBT
Feeds 3 & 4
Fun Flashback Find! :)

Britney and Monet have had enough of the chirping and beeping noises, and they go on a hunt! After much searching and mattress flipping, they manage to find two of the devices! Enzo joins in on the hunt, as well. Check it out. It's a good giggle.

The downside: The 3 of them are now back to thinking Andrew's the saboteur.


CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
Love Shack
Feed 1
Hayden & Kristen
Another Fun Flashback Find! :)

As seen live, by Syn:

I switch to Feed 1 around 145amBBT and I come across a discussion between Hayden and Kristen (Now sharing Brendon and Rachel's Make Out Sandbox). They are definitely discussing a possible romantic spark between the two, but are adamant that they don't want to be a showmance like Rachel and Brendon because "No one wants to see that again in this house."

Kristen says "It would ruin our game." Kristen is very clear that she doesn't want to be asked during a live show about what's happening between she and Hayden. She even wants to go as far as telling the DR not to throw out lines on a national show about them having a relationship.

She says it can't look remotely close to what Brendon and Rachel have for the entire time that they are there.

Hayden is clearly smitten with Kristen, telling her that the other Houseguests are "ret--ds" for the majority rules question during the HOH comp regarding who people would want to see in a Bikini, Rachel or Kristen. He finds her VERY attractive. She admits to him that she was a little bummed that he wanted to sleep in the Jumanji room.

Hayden and Kristen remain together in the big bed for hours... Talking, spooning, snuggling and... behaving. Neither of them can sleep. There's too much electricity there. Just after 7am BBT, Kristen gets up, telling Hayden she's going to get into her bed. It's late, and neither of them want to be found out. As soon as she gets out of their shared bed, Hayden grabs the pillow she'd been using, rolls over to his other side and hugs it closely.


This concludes the Overnight Report! Happy Friday!!!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids have fun
from the sidelines, and join in?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger nikkig103 said...

Its 9am & no TOR =/

July 16, 2010 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks,

Did we ever find out what the "present" Annie left behind for them in her final job as Saboteur??

July 16, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, Nicole. And good morning to you. The Overnight Report will be up by 8am BBT. That's 11am Eastern.


Morning, Kantro :) Reading is fundamental.

July 16, 2010 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger nikkig103 said...

Okie Dokie ... I'll just sit @ my desk waiting patiently ;)
And good morning to you too!!

July 16, 2010 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday..

July 16, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi everyone..

I am so happy Rachel won..

dancing, dancing, but slowly, just started drinking....coffee

going to go do some reading..

July 16, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Good morning fellow dishers!

Hayden and Kristen = adorable!!

July 16, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Caro. I thought you would be up by now. Hope you rested well after the great night on the Viewing Party and all that went on after.

I zonked out not long after you, leaving Blue all alone to perv on the feeds.

I finished my night with BBAD and I've learned the one thing I don't like about Rachel and Brendon, and Blue or someone kinda spelled it out in the last comment section. Rachel thinks, and I agree that she is controlling Brendon. Before everyone screams misogynist at me, let me explain. I wouldn't like it from either sex to the other, or same-sex either when one uses their body, and plays a game with the other's head the way I see Rachel doing with Brendon.

I also don't like giggly drunks like Rachel was last night. She really wanted to keep Brendon in bed and 'go for it' instead of them going downstairs and being social. I am glad Brendon finally took charge and got them downstairs but I think the fast change to all giggles was very fake with Rachel.

Amazing what such a small bottle of Patron can do to change my mind about a person. The (I think) pretend) not bing able to walk down the stairs and the nothing but giggling was all fake. Maybe that's her game and to get to the end by any means is the point of the game, and that could be hers. If it is, more power to her, but if I were in the house it would make me want her out at first chance, before she drags Brendon out with her.

I think she is (putting up my Jedi Defense System Shields now) playing the red version of the dumb blonde, and it isn't working on me, or is it. I'm beginning to wonder about her chemist abilities and if she knows anymore about chemistry other than how to spell it. Her pageant resume certainly helps me in thinking that.
More Later. Enrique Englesies Is on the Today Show as Concert guest. YES! I do want to see him ski nekkid. I may have to come to Key Biscayne if I have time when he schedules his nude skiing.

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

I think it was like a rat or a mouse or something, at the end of the episode on tv they were watching it run around.

July 16, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I hope you have a BIG zoom n your phone cam. I remembered hearing this and just googled it. :-p

"ENRIQUE IGLESIAS has hinted he's not the perfect lover, by revealing he wants to launch his own range of small condoms. The Spanish singer enjoys a high profile relationship with tennis beauty ANNA KOURNIKOVA and is lusted after by female fans around the world. But they may be underwhelmed by his confession. He says, "The next product I'm going to put my name on is extra-small condoms. I can never find extra-small condoms and I know it's really embarrassing for people."

Dam, he just told Matt he would do it late at night and not during a full moon. Late night means I have to find another paparazzi. We all know Carolyn is a late night wuss. :-p~

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Caro!!!!! :) I am zombified this morning... Coffee IV STAT for Caro and me! :)

Work is just annoyingly in the way of my BB enjoyment. lol

Morning Dishers!! Happy Nomination and Food Comp Day! :)

Morning Nicole -

Morning Kantro - I am assuming it's the noise devices. Annie has one more task to accomplish even though she is evicted and will happen soon. At least that's the impression I got from the show. :)

July 16, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The budding Kristen and Hayden romance is going to be interesting to watch. You know they can't keep it a secret. Nothing in the BB house stays a secret for long.

How will it affect his game and the BRAgade? I think everyone will approve of that one no matter how far they take it.

A question. Has there ever been two showmances in the house going on simultaneously? (The Widows Goddrez case doesn't count.)

:o)

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Genie. I'm thinking the stink bomb that was obvious at the end of the show may have been the final trick she and Julie spoke of last night. It was a quick one, only seen at the very end of the show.

:o)

July 16, 2010 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie Sea and other early morning dishers.

I luv, luv, luv Kristen and Hayden. You could see from the start they had a connection and the saboteur confused things by saying a lifelong friendship.

They are soooooo cute! Wonder if Rachel and her man will be upset if this turns to a showmance and overtakes them for camera time?

:) :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

You're killing me.. You know I don't EVERY line of everything :(

Tell me :(

July 16, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good Morning, Dishers!! I love this site, I don't think I've mentioned that yet this season. Love having a place to catch up on everything!

July 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Genie.. If you look at the end of the episode, it shows them all freaked out by something in the living room...

July 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning everyone!
I saw the show but was comforting my poor sick kitty last night. She has chronic renal disease and I have to give her fluids 3-4x a week and her antibiotics...*sigh*

Anyway, I am loving that Rachel got HOH. I was thinking of why that made me so happy as I like her but not quite sure if she's my favorite. Then it dawned on me- I was SO happy she won instead of bitchy and witchy!!

Should be a very interesting week in the house....can't wait until the drama unfolds.....

July 16, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Kantro - Ooops. I misread your question... LOL! At the end of the show, there was some commotion, but I don't think that's her one last trick because Annie talked about one more trick with Julie, after whatever it was happened.

July 16, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I need chocolate this morning. Just so you know.

So with the Patron. I've got questions. (First, I've never seen them give hard liquor before, is this a first, or have I just missed this in the past?)

My question: Does BB impose it's own set of liquor laws in the house? If Rachel wants to get up this morning and start it off with a shot or two, will BB let her? Cause I think it would be down right funny to see that (or read about) all day.

Time for me to mentally list the items I would want in my BB HOH room, if I ever get on the show.

I'm pathetic, I do this every season.

July 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Or it could be I'm delirious from 5 hours sleep... hehehe :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone

July 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Carolyn... Without whining, I just re-read EVERYTHING from last night and still can't find it :(

Please tell me what they were so freaked out about at the end of the live-show

July 16, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Genie... Understood.. My impression from seeing it twice, both at 5 and 8 my time, is She left them a little "present" on her way out..

Julie said they would reveal the Saboteur on Sunday's show.. so maybe she will be part of their POV competition (usually done on Sat)... Hmmmmm

July 16, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Why did the Pilgrims have an issue with their pants falling down?



Because they wore their belt buckles on their hats!



I tell jokes like these at work all day. Aren't you glad you don't work with me? I'm that annoying!!

July 16, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Genie.. I've been on 4 - 5 hours all week as I work 6am - 3pm... I usually catch up on Sat and Sun and sleep till at least 8 LOL

July 16, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger ScottDish!!! said...

Wow!! What a night on BB!! I really can't wait to see what happens now that the Annie Twist went for...1 week!! I say BB should have 2 Sabs take over for Annie and when they leave in week 5..have 2 evicted HG's return..Now this would be great.

July 16, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

I think she left some kind of stink bomb. That's why everyone jumped out of the chairs.

I think Annies last task will be to walk back into the house dressed as the saboteur.

I bet CBS will let her play her own game now for the 50k. If she comes back, I hope she forgets her shoes!!!!!

July 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

So I too noticed the snuggling (I missed the spooning beforehand)...

And just a few minutes ago, Kristen got up and went somewhere. Hayden sat up and looked around a little bit, took both pillows to sleep on and then fell back asleep. Where in the heck did Kristen go? I keep waiting to see her come back and lay down (potty run maybe?)...

July 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Yeah. Need chocolate. I'm gonna have to bake this weekend.

In the meantime, there's an eyeball sitting in a hair on my desk. Don't ask. I can't explain.

July 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Okay! I'm doing commentrs for a hto minute from work... :)

Morning Pamela!! HAppy Friday to you too! :)

Morning Toni!!! :) Mhm Krysden are adorable :)

Morning Gaytorific!!! :)Yup. Don't knwo what that girl is up to. It it's game play, I applaud her. Stink bomb is highly possible. I thought it was a mouse or a rat.

Morning Heather2! :) Could have been. We didn't get any info.

Morning curlerchick! :)Agreed! :)

Morning Zany!!! :) Loving having you here! Huggies! :)Caro and I were talking about that last night (hard liquor). Neither of us recall that ever happening before. We concluded that it was probably because BB thinks this cast is more responsible with alcohol. Well, thought given Rachel's little performance. And lol@ your joke :)

Morning ScorttDish! Excellent idea. You should tweet it to AGP! :)

Morning Bigwigg! That would be cool! :)


Jane - I know you're out there! :) Morning :) I am looking forward to your analysis of Rachel!

Morning DiDi!! :) Sorry to hear about your kitty :( Huggies!

Kantro - You win. :p

July 16, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

WOW! I'm typing like I'm drunk! Good thing I'm not transcribing... hahaha :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Mornign Mallory! :) Maybe it was getting too hot in the bed... :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Back to work I go! Have a great morning everyone! See you later :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn & dishers,
I don't recall 2 showmances in the same season....Has it happened before?

July 16, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger smileymom said...

Good morning everyone!

Hayden and Kristin... so cute! Might actually enjoy that showmance unlike Rachel/Brenden.

Ok, I better quit procrastinating and get to work on my paper while the baby is napping.

Happy Friday!

July 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bigwigg that was a great shout-out on happy hour yesterday..

July 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Gaytor - everything you said is why Rachel is going to be my first arm chair analysis victim. I have A LOT of thoughts about her.

July 16, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger hrl1983 - heather2 ;-) said...

Bye Genie! I can't wait for 11 lol, I keep refreshing and I know its too early...

GaYTor - I agree about Rachel, but I do think they genuinely like each other. They still have to play a game though, so I kind of get it. I think Brendon is a little naive to not notice though, he should be a little more careful. He said it himself, he is not as good at playing this game as he thought he would be. This whole showmance probably screwed things up for the both of them.

I think Rachel is kind of annoying, she acts dumb and we know she isn't. But hasn't said anything smart. Yea ok she won HOH, but I really think that is luck, its a 50/50 chance on each question soooo it could have been anyone's competition.

July 16, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning Genie. I can't believe I finally caught something on BB! (the hard liquor thing).

And, that's an eye sitting in a CHAIR on my desk, not hair. I still can't explain.

July 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning! Happy Friday, friends!

whooohooooo! I'm so happy to see Hayden and Kristen together!

July 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

What, not deed doing by drunk and drunker?

July 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, just hearing you talk about Rachel's patron-fueled giggles makes me glad I wasn't watching! lol

July 16, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger jane said...

On a side note, we see them finding out Annie is the Sab on Sunday, so it will happen in real life today or tomorrow. I am assuming after the noms. That's good for Andrew.

July 16, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger KittyGina said...

I hope their found out soon atleast by us viewers ;) .. thanks for the update .. love love showmances in the house the more the merrier :) #BB12 @bigbrotherdish you ROCKIN big time <3

July 16, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, and someone asked about hard liquor. They usually don't, but they did give some to Chelsia and James. They got drunk off their asses. It looks to me that they give it to "couples" when there is a chance the deed will be done. Ironically, I don't think either led to that outcome (hum, pun intended?).

July 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Wow!

Spooning with that spandexed butt of Kristen's!!!!!!!!

Brigade is officially over!

July 16, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning!!! :0)

Jane - if you[re still here, can you please give me the link for the wireless router you recommended again?

July 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I'd rather be in hayden's shoes than Brendan's.

Last nite Brendan wasn't the only one expressing the thought that Rachael is too much woman for him.

She's used to life in the fastlane.
I like Rachael, but last nite I got the feeling she could be playing him hard. Which if she is would make me like her even more!

July 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

so much for my theory that Hayden and Kristen are twins.. They look so much alike.

July 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Any of them in the $50 range should be fine. Netgear or Cisco-Linksys are reliable and cheap. If you want one faster they have them everywhere, maybe even like CVS, but Walmart, Staples, whatever.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wireless+router&sprefix=wireless+r&ih=9_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1.104_1377&fsc=3

July 16, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Gaytor! I agree. She has rolled her eyes too many times when she knows Brendon wont notice.

Watching her straddle him last night was showing the power she thought she was using. Just as a lap dancer does!

Hope Brendon wakes up soon. This could be a first to witness a showmance end an ugly death while still in the BB house. That would be interesting to watch..They would be stuck in there together, but broken up.

July 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Gaytor

I got sum Bio Chem learning in me and from their science conversations Rachael definately knows some thing about chemistry, but it maybe on just a tech school level. The person I'm less impressed with is Brendan.
This guy's supposed to be a physics PHD studnet, the science he's talked to her has seemed fairly basic to me and I flunked physics.

July 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a pleasant, positive Friday! ;-)

Should be an interesting day in the house. I have a ton of things to do today so I'll be in and out. But I will be checking the site regularly.

July 16, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

you don't need a website (or another website) Carolyn. You got me. I'm a Network tech if you got a question.

July 16, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Jane :)

Thanks, Johnny :) I just needed a wireless router for my laptop.. I run the feeds on my desk and lap simultaneously. My neighbor with the open wifi just moved, and the other neighbors have crap connections. ;)

July 16, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Johnny5 - my degree is in biochem and I agree. I think scientically their convos could have more depth.

July 16, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL I love you Caro!
"My neighbor with the open wifi just moved, and the other neighbors have crap connections. ;)"

July 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/07/16/julie-chen-blogs-big-brother-episode-2/

Julie Chen's blog, if anyone's interested :)

July 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

I like Hayden and Kristen together. Brenchel will implode shortly IMO.
Bitchy and Twitchy on the block could make for some fireworks.


Side note: Carolyn, I have had a Netgear router for 4 years and never had a problem at all with it so I will highly recommend them.

July 16, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

First I'd advise not to use someelses unsecured wifi. I know its tempting, but I believe I saw earlier you also have cable ISP, so it makes very little sense. Janes right you just need a basi cisco- linksys wireless router, shud support 802.11 a,b,g. and then when configured just make sure you enable at least WPA encryption, an SSID, and a passkey with strength. also disable SSID broadcast so your neighbors can't see your WLAN like you can see theirs. for cisco-linksys the default address of your router will be 192.168.1.1

July 16, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Carolyn... Go with the Lynksis router.. I've had it (knock on wood) for 4 years strait and it's never down!!!

July 16, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Morning BBDISHERS & Carolyn too!

I am just now getting caught up on everything including my recording of BBAD.

I just want to say from my observations on last night's antics; specifically Rachel's drunkenness and her interactions with Brendon.

This relationship is definitely not gonna work/not gonna last! Unless Brendon proves to be a real DORK..........Rachel is definitely the dominating type in relationships and she is working him. He did show some strength when he got her to go downstairs after the tequila shots (when she wanted to make out in HOH bed).

BUT.......I don't think this will last; she will lead him around by the nose pretty quickly. He doesn't impress me as being very swavey (sp?) in the relationship department.

Its just my opinion but I do believe Rachel is much more "worldly" in relationships than he is...........guess we'll see!!

I do believe I will enjoy watching Hayden & Kristen's relationship develop much more than the two in the HOH room!

Okay I have said it...we'll just see what happens!!

Jane, can't wait til you post your analysis of Rachel!!

Lator Gators
Janice/GA

July 16, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post coming in just a few moments...

:0)

July 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh I forgot one thing.....

Did anyone besides me think that Brendon looked different after Rachel gave him the haircut?

On the show last night and on AD show he just didn't look as "hunky" as before.......can't put my finger on it; don't know maybe it was the alcohol but how could that change his looks?

Honest I didn't have any but that tequila sure looked good!! I don't like shots but sure do like a good margarita!!

Janice/GA

July 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I just finished watching Kristen's interview with Chelsia. I know it was not up there before, so I think they just added it for those of you that would like to watch it.

July 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Johnny 5....

Re; your post...

Huh?
I am soooooo technically challenged.....lol

But I do know I have a NetGear Router with the security lock thingee.

July 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Friday Morning

aka

Kiss my tush & tell me lies...

July 16, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

OMgosh GaYToR...

You took the words right out of my mouth.I was so hoping that we could see Rachel play her own game this week, even if to just show us she has one.

I almost couldnt stomach the last 25 minutes of BBAD. Rachel just made me ill. Brandon giving her some good advice about going down to socialize. And then when half way to the stairs her demeanor changed. All of a sudden she was giddy and "Acting" a bit tipped. I didnt buy it for one minute. That was sooooo put on... I liked Rachel yesterday... not so much today.

Her laugh never bothered me until last night when we had to listen to it constantly and continually for 25 minutes straight.. blah...

The Syn and Blue Show was well worth the pain of watching Rachel over take the Cabana room.

*Morning my lil BBDisher friends*

Ohhh yeah... have I told you today just who much I appreciate having a place to mingle with fellow addicts??

Thanks so much Carolyn, Genie, & Lessa!!! AND a Thank You to those who just crack me up and also make this place a fun place to gather!!

July 16, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below