;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Big Brother 12: Sunday Morning in the BB12 House

9:05am BBT
Matt's out on the couch, and Lane's been up and to the bathroom. As soon as anyone starts talking, to us on the live feeds, or to each other, I'll start recapping...



Matt doesn't disappoint.

9:13am BBT




Matt: Good morning, America. Nice day we're having today, I think. It's a good day to be put up on the block... Good day, indeed.

Matt goes into the house for a minute, comes back out and hoses the pool a little more, back in for coffee, then some sit time on the couch.



9:20am BBT - BRB Screen.. Wakey Wakey time? It's awfully early for a Sunday Wake up. Perhaps Rachel is right about the PoV Ceremony being today... But, if that were the case, BB would generally have it up on the screen in the living room, and/or someone from production would give them a heads up about getting camera ready, for those who are so inclined.

9:26am BBT - Yup! The HGs are up. We have bathroom primpers and backyard snoozers...



Brendon: My arms are numb.

9:27am
Matt gets up and heads inside, and straight up to HoH. He knocks, no answer. With an "Oh, F**k," he sits down on the HoH landing to wait.

BB: Kathy, Rachel, please put on your microphones.

9:29am BBT
Matt knocks on the HoH door again and lets himself in...



Matt: Hey, can I hang up here a bit? I feel like I'm gonna throw up, and I don't wanna do that down there in front of everyone.

Rachel: Matt, I want you to know, as a courtesy to Ragan, that I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today.
Matt: Courtesy to Ragan?
Rachel: Cuz you guys are like BFFs.

Matt says that he or anyone else is a better choice than Andrew, because he'll be toast. Rachel offers him the HoH Room to rest and feel better...

Matt: Thanks. If you need the room to talk to anyone, I'll clear out.
Rachel: I'm not talking to anyone any more. I'm done.
Matt: Do we know for sure that it's today?
Rachel: No.

Matt: How was the stocks last night?
Rachel: It was pretty fun, actually...

***As a punishment for losing the PoV, the HGs who participated, minus Enzo, whom Britney saved from the task, all have to spend an hour a night in the stockade. Rachel made it fun last night.

Rachel: It's like the hardest thing to do, Matt. I really appreciate it that you're looking out for me as the HoH.
Matt: Respect the HoH. That's what you gotta do.
Rachel: It means a lot.
Matt: If it comes to me going up, I just ask that you have my back.
Rachel: You'll get the 5 for sure..
Matt: That's all I care about.
Rachel: I really appreciate it.. That you'd look out for me like that.. Like I said, I'm not sure...
Matt: That's ok. I like surprises..

Rachel's completely aware of why Matt made the offer, and has very little intent to take him up on it. They're both playing each other hard this morning. The difference is, Rachel knows it, and Matt doesn't.

Rachel proceeds to change in front of Matt. Off comes the top (bra on).. Then the pants (full coverage unders) ... Matt averts his eyes throughout... She's getting ready to workout...

9:40a
Matt goes downstairs, leaving Rachel solo in HoH.
Rachel: Oh, this game...

9:43am BBT - Around the house...
Rachel goes outside to work out.
Britney & Monet are out there on the couch. We get pleasantries and Rachel saying she's not sure who's going up yet, but it may well work out for them...
Enzo & Hayden are snoozing in the Cabana Room.




9:54am BBT
Backyard
Rachel, Monet & Britney
Britney: Do you think it's gonna be today, Rachel?
Rachel: Yeah. You're gonna have to stare at the wall for an hour.

Britney & Monet talk about their speeches...



Britney: How am I supposed to say it?
Rachel: I think you say, "I choose to use the PoV on myself." I guess it depends if you're a Janelle fan..

They talk about how much they love Janelle, how beautiful she is, etc...

9:56am BBT
Feed 3
- Ragan comes out to the backyard... Friendly chatter, then Britney announces she has to go inside for a minute... She gets up and goes.

Rachel remains on the elliptical...



...and Monet on the couch, in deep thought.



9:59am BBT
Feed 3 flips to Matt in the HoH bed, using the spy screen... It's apropos, since he feels like he is running the house.




10:03am BBT
I go to see what's up with the HGs on feeds 1 & 2
Kitchen area
Kathy, Ragan, Brendon, Lane

Breakfast preparations and eating. Brendon's pensive, choking down his slop. Chatting about how time slips away from you inside the house...

All the while, on feed 4, Matt's got the HoH spy cam pointed at the dining table

10:07am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
Cabana Room

Lane joins Hayden and Matt, and proceeds to file his toenails. Riveting.



The camera op is similarly enthralled. He flips f2 back to the kitchen.

10:10am BBT
Kitchen area
Feed 2
Andrew, Brendon, Monet

Talk is about how cold it is in the Have Not room. Brendon's whiny...

The feed flips to the backyard with Ragan & Rachel whispering game talk..



Rachel: Enzo or Lane...
Ragan: Last week, I thought Hayden, because he wouldn't put her up.. but either way, it would bring it out.
Rachel: It would bring it out. Ragan, we're here to play a game.. Enzo & Monet talk, but they don't talk. Enzo wants to keep Monet here. He's said as much to Hayden.. I don't think last week Hayden made any decisions for himself. He made it based upon what everyone wanted.

Rachel wants to play it up for the fans and make a big splash with her ReNom choice...

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
Kitchen
Feed 3
Brendon, Britney, Monet...

Chatter about the Have Not room and how uncomfortable Brendon is... How uncomfortable they all are... "It's way cold.." The girls are giving him suggestions on how to make a 5' chair work for his 6'3" frame.



CUT TO:
10:18am BBT
Feed 1
Rachel & Ragan

Rachel hops off the elliptical and crosses the yard to join Ragan on the hammock.



Rachel: Think about how it'll bring out the sides of the house, and how it will reveal everything.
Ragan: Here is the gamble... If there is a pair in the house..
Rachel: It's Britney and Monet.

Rachel's still wavering about who's going up. She confirms with Ragan that she spoke to Matt about not going up...

Rachel: Last night, after all the talks, I got called to the DR. I think the ReNom will really bring some stuff out. I think it will reveal a pair, and I think it will show where all the sides are in the house.

Talk turns to Lane...

Ragan: What would happen if he won HoH. Nobody has any idea.

They continue to make our heads spin... Mine anyhow. Anyone else's?

***Inside, Kristen has joined the living, in the kitchen, on f3.

Ragan & Rachel continue planning and plotting outside. Rachel thinks the fans will love her ReNom drama move.. They both think it'll be crazy.. in a good way.

10:25am BBT - Brendon comes over to join them on the hammock.


Brendon: So how'd it go this morning with Matt?
Rachel: I didn't really tell him.. Just that I can't say yet...
Brendon: I saw him, and he looked like he was looking for somebody...
Rachel: He said he wasn't feeling well..
Ragan: So what does he know, in case he approaches me?
Rachel: He knows that he might go up...



Talk swings back to Andrew.. And the spin.. and the alliances...

Ragan: Matt might be working with Enzo, and he might be freaking out that you're gonna put Enzo up..

Conversation continues about who is actually aligned with who. Rachel wrongly thinks Lane is not aligned with anyone yet... Then back to past seasons and who played who how...



Ragan: This is gonna be a long week...
Rachel: I'm kind of excited, because they're gonna put all their cards on the deck. They're gonna have to. It's gonna be obvious.

Ragan mentions how Britney and Monet have nothing substantive to say to him, so they constantly make stupid comments about his body... "Oh Ragan, you're so ripped."

They come back to the topic of Andrew... Rachel asks Brendon to please talk to Andrew, after it goes down, to keep him calm. He will.

Brendon, Ragan & Rachel make their predictions about when the biggest meltdowns will happen... Ragan thinks Wednesday night.

CUT TO:
10:37am BBT
Kitchen
Britney & Monet
Feed 3

Whisperfest about how they think they've got Rachel in their pocket now... Monet wants the PoV Ceremony to happen sooner than later, so they don't have time to change their minds... Britney gives Monet an accurate body count about who's where in the house, then...



Monet: If they put up Andrew, I will be so happy.
Britney: Me too! I mean, that's the best decision for the house, and like you said, they're stupid.. They have no strategy..
Monet: Brendon's the one we need to worry about. Andrew's cracking...
Britney: He's freaking out.

CUT TO:
F1
10:44am BBT
HoH
Matt & Kathy

Matt: It's gonna be a long 4 days... I hope some drama gets stirred up.
Kathy: I hope not.
BB: Monet, please go to the Diary Room.
Matt: Here we go! I'd say we've got about a half hour til this thing gets going.

Kathy goes to the bathroom to put her make up on.. Matt takes off and goes downstairs.

CUT TO:
10:56am BBT
Backyard
F1&2
Lane & Matt are on the couch.
Andrew is on the Elliptical

Non-game chatter, because Andrew's present...

Matt: It's weird being up 1st in the morning, because every single camera is all over you...
Lane: I know.. They're like zoom zoom zoom...

Game starts. Matt and Lane begin speaking in very low tones about Brendon's hypothetical impending demise.

Matt: Brendon's being bitchy about the chairs...
Lane: You had the same thing for 10 days and you didn't complain.
***Brendon's a foot taller.
Matt: He's really taking it hard.. which is awesome if it's endurance for HoH, cause he wont last.

Feeds go to BRB for a minute, and when they return...

11:02am
BB: Rachel to DR.
Lane: Yeah, it's smooth sailing if we win HoH.
Matt: I think you're right. I think we're playing everything as good as we can right now.

Kristen's in the backyard now too... Sunning herself on a chaise.

Matt: Monet's having a super shitty week. It's like insult to injury up there.

CUT TO:
11:08am BBT
F1
Living Room
Brendon, Monet, Britney

Monet & Britney assure Brendon that neither of them are coming after he or Rachel next week.. Brendon tells them that Rachel hasn't told him exactly what she's doing, but he thinks they're good.

CUT TO:
11:10am
Matt/Lane
Backyard Couch
Whispering

Matt: They thought they had the votes... But, I've been thinking more about it, and I was gonna put up Kathy and backdoor Brendon, but I think I'll just put up Rachel and Brendon and be done with it. I'm ready to flip on em next week, if I win HoH.
Lane: We need to.

CUT TO:
11:18am BBT
F1&2
Brendon, Matt, Andrew

Andrew's still on the elliptical. Brendon's chatting with Matt on the couch...

11:25am BBT - Rachel joins them on the couch. Brendon heads in to the Kitchen.

Matt: PoV Ceremony's probably gonna happen in like a half hour right? They just called Britney in to the DR.
Rachel: I don't think so. I think they're just gonna ask her questions... You're ok with whatever decision's made?
Matt: Yeah, I think so.. You might get to see me in a button up shirt.

Rachel goes inside to the kitchen. She gives Brendon a hug and a squeeze... He's heading up to HoH. She'll join him there in a few minutes, but first..



Rachel goes to the Cabana room, so Enzo can blow smoke up her skirt about doing whatever she wants him to do with his vote.

After a few minutes, she leaves...

CUT TO:
11:38am BBT
F1&2
75% Brigade Meeting
Matt, Enzo, Hayden



Cocky talk about how they're running the house. Enzo's going to continue giving Brendon & Rachel lip service all week about doing what they want.

Matt's going to put up Brendon, Rachel and maybe Kathy, if he wins HoH. He was planning to backdoor Brendon, but now that he believes Rachel's putting him up as the ReNom, it gives him the perfect excuse to do whatever he wants.

Hayden confirms that he'll be able to get Kristen to do what they want (not sure if that's relative to this week or the hypothetical Brendon eviction next week).

Monet passes by.

Enzo: She's goin' home. It's a good start, 20 years old, 10 g's.

CUT TO:
11:45am BBT
Lane joins the boys in the Cabana Room, to make the Brigade complete.

Lane: The ceremony's not today. It's tomorrow. They told Britney.

***Now do you believe me? ;p

CUT TO:
11:48am BBT
HoH Room
Lovey Dovey Time
Brendon & Rachel

Hugging and smooching...

Brendon: You can be the brains in here, and I'll be the brawn.

Kathy comes in to report the news that the DR told Britney that the PoV meeting wont be til tomorrow.



Rachel's doubtful of the info. Brendon's thrilled with it. He begins making plans for a day full of them time.. and a date tonight.. Many sweet giggles and kisses ensue...



Brendon: So we'll make good choices and we'll work together..
Rachel: And we always have to remember to expect the unexpected.
Brendon: I'm gonna rest up as much as possible this week... I wanna win the HoH so bad.. 2 reasons: for us, and to get the hell outta the have not room.

Brendon asks her for a heads up about the type of comps that are coming, since she has more BB knowledge than him. Also, he reminds her, since the over-sized golf equipment is still there, they need to get practicing with it.


CUT TO:
11:55am BBT
Cabana Room
Hayden, Enzo & Lane

Enzo: Ragan we gotta watch out for too. He's all over the f'in place.



We'll be opening an afternoon post in just a few minutes. Please refresh the blog to check for it! :)

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Click here to get your 3 Day Free Trial
of the Big Brother Live Feeds!






Permalink







52 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn! :-)

Buenos Dias fellow bloggers!

Can't wait for a drama filled day on the feeds. Although I wanna know who the renom is, I almost would prefer it to happen tomorrow so they can do a little more scrambling and maybe even slip up and ruin their game a bit... especially Matt since I think he is really the one who needs to go this week... it will be better in the long run for Rachel, Brendon and Ragan (spelled it this time Blue, are you going to reward me with something good?)

I'm headed to Central Park again to catch a few rays while its still boring morning time in BB world... should be back at about 1 BB time... perfect time to start the blogging again. JLuv and Genie... i expect you to be around so we can talk what strategy Rachel should stick with! :-) We have some making up to do since I had a little sabbatical at the beginning of the season!

See everyone in a few hours! :-)

Happy Blogging!

July 18, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning! :)

9am is pretty early for a Sunday wake-up if nothing is happening today, don't you think.

So, I give Rachel props, she is smarter than I thought. I'm just not sure what putting Andrew up will do. You have the information, put Matt up and use it. Her putting Andrew up and calling out Matt will probably just ensure Andrew goes home which Rachel is ok with but is still a risky move when she can't play for HOH and she has Kathy on her team.

I just want Ragan to make it far!! He is SO smart, I love him.

July 18, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I will be absent today as I have guests from north of the border.

I will be reading madly when I get a chance.

Also, Carolyn
I am in the process of getting my feeds money returned...I think.
Any whooo it'll go in the tip jar when I get it.

Thank You and all others for all the info.

love you all

Happy Sunday

July 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Good Morning fellow dishers. Last night was definitely an interesting night/morning in the BB house. Rachel is more intune with what is going on than I gave her credit. Ragan is definitely on top of it(which we already knew) and Brendon is not sure what to do ..lol

I have to do a complete on-my-knees worshiping of the chicks here that do all of the recapping. You guys are incredible. With everything that was going on last night, you guys had your hands full, but you are completely on point with what is taking place. My hat is off to all of you and I admire everything that y'all do, so thanks again.
I'm fixing to leave for awhile, but will hopefully return in time for the show tonight. Hopefully I can make a viewing party for once. Y'all take care and have a great day.

July 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

So the best way to keep Rachel from putting you on the block is to volunteer? I hope she at least talks to Kristen, or she's gonna end up with a full BritMogade on her hands after her HOH reign.

July 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Stephen Ritchie and of course our lovely Carolyn!

Any other dishers reading, good morning to you, too!

I must have missed something yesterday between Matt and Rachel. Matt thinks he is going up as a pawn under his own request - then his little brigade will vote out Monet, right? But Rachel is now thinking of putting up Andrew? Won't they vote out Andrew? I thought most of the HG's wanted to get out Monet.

I am confused!

July 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Dishers! I guess I'm in a slightly different position today. I got off the Rachel Brendon train yesterday. Which is unfortunate since it seems that Ragan officially got his ticket punched last night. I would like Matt and Andrew to stick around a while longer, so I guess that means Monet has to leave. That is unless Rachel really impresses me and chooses Enzo or Lane to go up this week. Could I be so lucky?

July 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Enzo or Lane is the same as Matt. Too bad Rachel doesn't realize that.

July 18, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Carolyn!
Good morning Stephen,Stephanie, Kas, Johnny and BBfan!

Happy Sunday Show day!!!

Stephen, I'll be here! :)

July 18, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Rachel is doing alot of things well. She's playing Matt, strategizing, and building allies.
I just seriously disagree with her final conclusion.

Andrew isn't one of her close allies, but he is fully against the BritMoGade side of the house.
It comes down to numbers, you lose him you lose a POV and HOH player that might protect you.

July 18, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, Rosaritoe, Toni and Aimee!
Hello, everyone!

July 18, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Toni, you're right about the consequences being the same if Matt, Lane, or Enzo are put up. I just happen to like Matt, so I'd like to make sure he stays and there is always the chance that the renom can go out the door.

July 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Wait, so who is going up??

July 18, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Carolyn,

Hello Dishers :)

I am really seeing a side to Rachel I really like. I keep wondering if I would have caught that Matt was playing both sides, by his request to be blindsided, and I don't know if I would have. I would have thought it was suspicious, but that would may have been all.

I think AGP picked game players this time around. Season 9 had absolutely no game players. Since day one, GAME ON for season 12. Andrew , Brit and Moe seem to be the ones least engaged in the Game. For Andrew it seems to be strategy. Brit and Moe seem to be preoccupied with tearing everyone to shreds in order to feel better about themselves.

I can't remember such meanness (SP?) from players. I know there were some we really disliked but were they this mean. These two do deserve the title "Mean Girls!"

July 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aimee, I too got off the B/R train, but way before yesterday. I'm team H/R all the way! Woot woot! Going to try flashback to see their making out that I missed last nite! :)

July 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

If Hayden flips, Kathy is going to be called out for that 5th vote.

July 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Watching flashback of Matt talking about woodys during massages, and he looks totally baked! Like he was smoking in the boy's room!

LOL LOL LOL

July 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

It has to be Enzo, because Haydon will not vote out Lane. Since Rachel and Ragen are talking about them both I am hoping she picks Enzo. They need Andrew on their side please dont put him nor Matt up. Monet would then go and if not then one of the bricade is gone. That would be a win win for Rachel

July 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think I am going to go outside before it gets too hot outside. I don't get to go to lovely Central Park like Stephen Ritchie, I just get to go to the little pool in my apartment complex.

I could drive out to the beach - I just don't like to go to the beach all by my self!

I will check back in later - popping in and out through out the day.

July 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Aimee,

There is a part of me that would like Rachel to do the same, but from her perspective it is way to early in the game to make such a huge play and leave a target on her and Brendon. Half the house would be gunnin for them. It would be difficult to hang in there if her allies weren't winning competitions. I think she is thinking longterm survival, not best person to eliminate. I give her alot of credit for that. She has impressed me.

July 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Put Lane up!!! It will guarantee Monet's outta there!

July 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Everyone!! :)

They're awfully game talkie for a Sunday, huh?!

July 18, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, so I haven't gone outside yet. I just looked through all the Hayden as HOH pictures! Oh they are so funny! The shark pictures are great! Ragan in the shower will all the girls is cute! If you haven't looked at them, take a look!

July 18, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

It's official Andrews on the block because now Rachel thinks it will impress the TV onlys.

Kristen's the last hope for changing her mind.

I think it's 50/50 that Andrew stays, but the payoff she's looking for isn't worth the risk. The Brigade might not be obvious, especially Hayden. But BritMo enzo lane and Matt's closeness is obvious.

I better go swimming now before the rain.

Praying POV cere is Tomarrow.

July 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger lindsayluvsbb said...

I think if Rachael puts up Andrew it will def divide the house, but she is really taking a risk, because after this week she will either have the numbers or she wont. I think if Andrew goes up, the swing vote is going to be Hayden, what will Hayden do? Will he risk what he has with Kristen and vote with Enzo, Matt, Lane and Brittany and keep Monet or will he try to convince them to take out Monet so that he can still be good with Kristen and that side of the house??? This could be a very interesting week and if Andrew goes up we will def get to see where Hayden stands. It's all going to be on him. Goodness me I love this game!!!!!!!!!!! :) I think the funniest part is that they think the ceremony will be today and little do they know they have another whole day to talk game and flip flop a million times before tomorrow!

July 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Round and Round she goes where she'll stop nobody knows. Rachel is really making my head spin.

July 18, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Mornin Carolyn,

Yes they are. We have a bunch of Gamers. I like it :)

July 18, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Kas

exactly, She's plannig on sacrificing Andrew so she can do some vote counting. BritMo will probably work Kathy and the vote could be 10-0 Monet stays!
Brendan decides to vote with the house

July 18, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just read McYummy's HOH Blog! I know, I am running a little late at getting caught up on other things besides the live feeds and the dish.

Pop back in later . . . or sooner! Expect the unexpected!

July 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lessa's too funny, she always writes Brandon! :)

July 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm not watching the current game play, still watching H/K bed talk :)

July 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Stephanie, nice picture!!!

July 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think the POV Ceremony is today b/c I remember watching last Sunday's show and thinking we knew everything there was to possibly know until Thursday's live show except the diary room sessions.

July 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

The POV Ceremony took place around 1:10 BBT last Sunday.

July 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Afternoon!

What can Rachel do to impress me? Hmm. Put Brenden up vote him out.

July 18, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good grief they need to spend a day doing laundry. That area is a mess.

July 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I mean that's when (1:10 BBT) the feeds came back on from the POV Ceremony.

July 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

In the end, I think this is a bad move putting Andrew up. Even Andrew's on board with it, so yea...that's stupid, lol. I just hope Kristen can convince Rachel how this is a bad idea all around. Hopefully the PoV Ceremony isn't today!!!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

The tea whistling really freaked out my cats! Their ears were straight up and they were looking around like 'wtf'!

I have to admit, I was doing the same thing!

July 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I would so love to see Brendon go..Man he is needy..

July 18, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn said "we got bathroom primpers and backyard snoozers"

That sooooo made me think of the country song "I Like This Bar"

LOL!

July 18, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ugh! Just read Lessa's report, and Brendon seriously may have issues...

I'm afraid Rachel got her game play into an awful mess!

July 18, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

►11:45am BBT - Lane: The PoV Ceremony's not today. It's tomorrow. They told Britney.

July 18, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I'm glad BB is going back to regular schedule with the POV ceremony tomorrow. That is more time for alliances to be revealed. Rachel may think she is avoiding becoming a target, but what she apparently doesn't realize is the target never came off her back. She is only safe because she won HOH. Nominating Andrew is a huge mistake. If he is gone the only people she truly has on her side are Ragan, Brendon, and Kristin. I'm not convinced that Hayden would go against "his boys".

July 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to say it, but Brendan needs to go. Not only is he whiny and needy, but he's ruining Rachel's game. I think she has a chance to go far, but as long as Brendon is around, that chance is slim to none. :( Rachel is a lot smarter than I gave her credit for when the season first started.

I still hate her laugh though! :-O

July 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

One more day to plot and scheme. Really hoped it would be today.



jluvs yes Brenden needs to go and soon. As long as he is involved in Rachel's game she doesn't have a chance. I am in no position to analyze him but he has issues.

July 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephen! :)

Morning, Kas!

MOrning, Rosaritoe! :) Thank you very much!

Good Morning, BbFanaticInTX :) Thank you!! :0)

G'morning, Johnny5 :)

Good Morning, Steph! :)

Good Morning, Aimee! :)

Good Morning, Toni :)

Good morning, JLuvs! :)

Good Morning, Jane - At the moment, it looks like Andrew is a lock, but they wont have the ceremony til tomorrow, so that could change 12 times between now and then.

Good Morning, RubyRoooo! :) Ditto. I already had love for Rachel, but she grew more in my book last night!

Good morning, Vicki! :)

Good morning, Lindsay Luvs BB! :)

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :)

Good Morning, RY! :)

Good morning, MeredithS! :)

July 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yes you need to practice the golf!

July 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post coming verrrry soon from Genie! :)

bb12dish.com

July 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Rachel shouldn't have moved so fast with him, and he shouldn't be so damn needy! I mean last nite when he said "in sickness and health" I couldn't believe it!

July 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you for the great morning post, Lovely Caro! :)

July 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Ok...I was wrong. I have decided that I really do like Rachel after all. I love how she isn't a whiner and make the best of any situation, whether it is the stocks, being a have nottie, etc. Brendon, though....blech! I hope he goes home soon. I hope Monet goes home this week; she really brings nothing to the table for me. I think things could get really interesting with a house of Rachel, Britney, Ragan, Matt and Enzo down the stretch.

July 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below