;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Brother 12: BB6 & AllStars Howie's 4th BBDish Blog

It's time to check in with BB6 and BB AllStars Howie for his TV Only perspective on the goings on in the Big Brother 12 House!

Remember when you're reading this that as a tv only, Howie doesn't know the results of the PoV comp yet, so he isn't aware of that Britney won and took herself off the block. He's also unaware that Matt has gone up in her place, and all the mayhem that happened in between on the live feeds.

What he knows is only what's been shown on tv... Feed watchers, Dishers, rewind your minds!


I have been watching the show and NOT the LIVE Feeds. So I don’t know the current state of the house but I am glad Britney and Monet are on the block.

Britney and Monet annoy the hell out of me.

Britney is engaged? I have NEVER seen anyone more immature then she is. Except for myself, of course.

Rachel made the correct move in putting them up because they would definitely come after her for personal reasons.

The Brigade has to be broken up but I don’t think anyone has pegged the Brigade just yet?

1] Kristen Bitting is Super Hot.

2] Lane Elenburg is rolling with the Brigade.

3] Ragan Fox is watching from the sidelines.

4] Andrew Gordon’s big mouth and attitude are going to cause him some trouble.

5] Britney Haynes should get EVICTED soon! What a baby! Go back to Highschool where you belong!

6] Kathy Hillis has me fooled still. What is up her sleeve???

7] Matt Hoffman is with the Brigade. But he has gotten on Rachel’s bad side! So watch out

8] Hayden Moss might be ok for a while.

9] Enzo Palumbo is my main man right now! He dodged a grenade with the Brigade. This guy is funny as hell and I hope he goes a long way!!!!

10] Rachel Reilly is playing great. But she will be targeted in future weeks

11] Monet Stunson is a horrible player, bad tv and complains to much. Get rid of her! Please.

12] Brendon Villegas is strong! And he will have to stay that way if he wants to get to the end.

13] Annie Whittington is GONE! And I miss this hottie!



Talk soon guys.



Love Hurricane Howie






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yeah, Kristen's got a rockin body, but Britmo doesn't think so! lol

July 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya Carolyn and Dishers!

I know I have been MIA but I was out of town this weekend and then super busy at work! I just have to say Kathy Walking in Brendon and Rachel was the best moment on BB12 yet!!

Howie- Love your in site! Thanks for being here with us!!

July 20, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

For watching TV, Howie is not that far off!

As for me, I don't think I could ever go back to TV only. As a matter of fact, I think when I was a TV only, I did go on the Dish for what was happening!

I have been on the dish for a few years, first as a lurker, then I made a bunch of anonymous comments. Then when the Dish got rid of anon - I came up with Stephanie on the West Coast!

I know, real original. What are the HG's up to?????

July 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

THANKS Howie!! Awesome review of everyone so far -- My wife and I are pretty much in your camp with how you feel about everyone -- especially Brittney, Money, Andrew and Enzo, except she HATES Andrew and I just want him to shut up and stop making himself seperate from the rest of the group...

Kinda hoping he wins HoH this week -- interested to see how he'd handle it!!

July 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn - this may be old news, but have you seen this video? Kathy & Kristen are clearly both in it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_qJbe0874

PS Received the info from BB11 Braden's FB page.

July 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There is now an Afternoon Post

July 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Fantastic insight Wowie Hurricane Howie!

I hope you do pop in and read our comments for your blog. Does he Carolyn? If not I hope they are passed on to him.

you really hit it on their heads with your take on Britney and Monet, especially Britney.

As for you being less mature? No WAY! You have fun with yours. She's just evil and bitter while you are cute, lovable and funny.

Ever had an affair with a drag queen? Do ya wanna? I have booooo-beeeees!!! They just sit on a shelf most of the time, but for you I'd strap 'em on.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below