;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Late night!

Hey, ya'll, did ya miss me? I knew ya did! Let's see what's happening round the house, hm?


Looks like general chitchat all the way around. Lane is helping Britney with her pool game, and the patio crew currently consists of Rachel, Brendon, Ragan, Matt, Hayden, Kristen and Kathy.

Talk is of Annie, who always said she didn't want to go back to the old Annie, or go back to jail.

Ragan: What if the life long friends were Kathy and Annie - because Kathy was Annie's prison guard! Don't want to go back to jail - where do you think we are? No singing, no reading, no writing, no tv!
Brendon: Then you go on lock down!
Kathy: You only get to wear certain things...

They move on to play 20 questions.

Cam 1/2 goes inside, where Enzo, Britney and Monet are working on making some slop actually taste good.
Enzo: Needs more salt, but gonna start making some concoctions! It's like a pasta almost...

Enzo: YO! It's like real food! YO! This is GOOD!
Britney: it's GOOD!

He takes it out to show Brendon, and they all agree it tastes like pasta, like you can't even taste the slop. Salsa, slop, garlic, parsley, olive oil...

Matt: good work!
Brendon: That's impressive!
Enzo: Pastina - can't f'in hold ME down!

Enzo: This'd be like $29.95 as an appetizer in a restaurant! If you told people it was pasta, not slop? They'd eat it up!
Monet: yeah.
Enzo: I'm happy now! Really happy! This is really good.

Enzo's quite pleased with himself. It's cute!

Kristen is whispering to Hayden and Kathy, while Brendon and Rachel play a game of "Guess that mineral" or something equally geeky. Can't hear her well though.


11:27pm BBT
- Ragan goes out to say goodnight, briefly, and heads that way. Enzo's got quite the case of gas still, despite the gas-x. He's still going on about his "pastina"

Outside:
Kathy: I was like, are you gonna lay down and take a nap? And he said oh, I can't stay in here very long with you.
Kristen: I don't think it's anything religious he's going through right now, I think it's something internal.

Inside:
Lane tastes Enzo's creation and approves: I'll bet your re-energized now!

Outside:
Kathy: Rachel, what was Andrew saying?
Kristen: He seems really upset.
Rachel: Me, Matt and Britney were in a room, talking about Annie being crazy - I don't think he heard the whole conversation, and I said something about that's good tv. And Britney was like, and all that sh*t with Andrew and Lane, and I said that's crazy, and Lane said something about that's all the drama the viewers will love. But it wasn't anything that was really about it.. I think he's genuinely upset because he's doing some religious thing.
Kristen: No. There's no way. You don't get that upset for doing religious practices like he does. Something happened to him today, and I don't know what it is. I'm worried about him.
Rachel: Do you think Britney or Monet did something?
Kristen: or he's torn about something. And he said he's not really gonna talk to anyone today.
Kathy: And he said not to say that they approached him today
Brendon: I think he's really doing a religious practice
Kristen: I saw his face. He might be, but I think something happened.
Brendon: He's dressed all in white too, and he said it was a religious thing.
Kristen: Could be, but he's upset, something's going on and I just wonder why, because he's been that way the past couple days. He showed no sign of thankful when he wasn't put up too, which is weird

Brendon: With Andrew there's just some things you're not gonna understand about it. I think there's some times you just don't..
Kristen: I'm willing to give people their space because I need mine too, but I can tell there's something different. I know how he is, I know him, I know how he is... something happened.
Brendon: As of yesterday, he was worried about going up. I talked to him, and told him so he was fine and, I mean. I talked to him this morning because he thought he was going up this morning.
Rachel: Right after the ceremony he gave me a hug and was really happy - then I went in the cabana room, to talk to Hayden because he can relate and Andrew came in and laid down with me and Hayden and it seemed like everything was cool, so...
Brendon: Do you think that he heard them say something about Andrew and Lane?
Kristen: No, it's just they could have said something about one of us, maybe, that we said something about him or using him, or... I dunno why I'm getting that feeling.
Brendon: I wouldn't put it past either one of them... I'd like to talk about him, but if he's already said he'll be distant over the next 25 hours, I have to respect that. I'll talk with him tomorrow night and see what's going on.

Brendon: I think he's constantly worrying about what happens outside the house. Even when we talk about the Jewish religion, he's hesitant, I think he's worried he might misrepresent it - I think it's a huge struggle with him, and it's always a part of why he's feeling awkward. I also wouldn't put it past the girls to say anything to them.
Kathy: He told me they already approached them.
Rachel: By approached you mean..
Kathy: Those were his words.
Rachel: What they say to you?
Kathy: They didn't talk to me all day, all I get is dirty stares.

Rachel: I'll tell you a funny story - in the stocks with Monet, I was like let's play Big Brother words. I was like A - Alliances, she was B, bitchy people and I was like C - cat fights, and she went D - (missed it) and I was like E - Elimination!
Brandon: Damn, really?!
Kristen: They're gonna totally use that
Rachel: I hope so, it was totally funny! We were both saying it like not like at each other, just throwing it out there.
Brendon: If you had T, you could have been like ten thousand dollars! Man I wish we would have heard that!
Kathy: We miss everything!

Inside, Andrew's the topic of conversation as well.
Enzo: He's playing possum!
Matt: Why was he not included upstairs?
Britney: That pissed him off.
Enzo: He's playing possum.
Britney: I think anyone who goes along with what they say is stupid! Use your head! Why are you calling out people? I worked for two days to secure the votes, aka, I run this house? Was she just trying to
Monet: I think she was trying to make me upset, that was her final stab to get me out.
Britney: When I told Hayden I'd vote however he wanted, if he had said "and Britney will vote however I say" and the ceremony I'd be like what? Can't we be on the down-low here?

Enzo: If he won HOH, who would he put up?
Matt: Me, for sure.
Britney: I think he's mad at them. I know you think he's with them? But I don't. I really think he was mad.
Matt: I don't think so.
Enzo: I think he's just a nervous guy.

Britney: Chances are good someone besides those three people will win HOH, and then all these people will be all..
Matt: Yeah, she called them all out..
Britney: ...and now everyone knows where everyone's at.
Lane: Kathy will bring you towels.
Britney: I'll say I didn't order room service. When I talked to Rachel she was genuinely upset that she didn't get to spend any alone time with Brendon! And last week she was mad because of Rachel's eye rolling at Monet on the POV? and now?!

Enzo: If Kathy wins HOH, who does she put up?!
Matt: It'll be same as if Brendon or Rachel was up there - they'd be HOH, she doesn't know what she's doing.
--Lessa: oh, Matt... famous last words... heh.

Monet: I think it's honestly that she just doesn't like me. You shouldn't vote just because you don't like me.
Britney: Well you can - but it's just not good strategy.

Outside, the girls are the topic of conversation, in direct opposite of the inside, which is all about Rachel and Kathy, led by Britney, of course.

Britney: No one wants it to be awkward, I'm not gonna be mean to anyone, you know, but you don't have to be like (crosses fingers) this, either. It's dishonest and makes me look bad.
--Lessa: Oh honey, you're right. You don't look bad at ALL right now. /sarcasm.

Outside:
Kathy: She's always all about ebay, ebay, ebay! And not one time has she done dishes, not one time has she washed anything, and she'll ask me if there are any washcloths.. has any of ya'll seen her do dishes?

This prompts Rachel to start clearing the table... Enzo comes outside, thinking of going into the hot tub, leaving Britney, Monet talking with Hayden and Matt - lather rinse repeat.

Rachel, Braden, carry all the dishes inside, with Kathy and Kristen's help. Topic inside changes to weather.

CUT TO:
12:03am BBT
Jacuzzi
Hayden & Enzo

- Hayden joins Enzo at the hot tub.

Hayden: If Britney wins, will she put Brendon and Rachel straight up?
Enzo: Andrew and Rachel, and use the back door, just in case one wins the POV and put Brendon up.
Hayden: Even if one of us wins POV, we can pull Andrew off the block.
Enzo: She gets the blood on her hands, no one in the Brigade does
Hayden: And the next week she goes home, all good.

Lane joins too, lather rinse repeat.

CUT TO:
12:06am BBT
Monet & Britney
12:06am - downstairs, Monet and Britney head to the Have Not Room to get ready for bed - and someone left the settings on the camera... heh!



CUT TO:
12:08am BBT
Jacuzzi
Hayden, Enzo, Lane & Matt

Matt joins the rest of the Brigade.

Enzo: Everyone going to bed?
Matt: I dunno where Kathy is
Enzo: She breaks everything up with her smoking. she'll be out here.

Matt: I can't believe Rachel actually listened...
Enzo: Why did she say that?
Matt: At the ceremony? I told her too! I can't believe she did it.

Lane (re: regan): Because of the whole have not, I thought you were all aligned together, all you in there.
Matt: We're close, but no, we're not aligned or anything.

Back to cocky talk about getting Ragan and Kristen being good for votes...

Matt: Ragan says he has something important to talk to me about - when we do I'll see who his targets are, see if it's you (Hayden)

Matt: We're good players...
Hayden: The key is keeping it quiet.
Matt: Which we've been doing..
Enzo: ...and sometimes if we gotta talk a little sh*t...
Hayden: I've been talking Sh*t on Enzo big time!
Enzo: hey now...

Lane: Say Britney wins HoH, Brendon goes home, then Rachel... were in the jury house and
Enzo: One of us gets final two, there's three votes right there.
Lane: Britney doesn't even want to make jury house, she doesn't want to be sequestered.
Hayden: Are you kidding? $750 a week is a good paycheck!
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production!
Hayden: Was that us? I'm gonna brush my teeth and go to bed.
Lane: I'm going to bed.

Matt gets up too, leaving Enzo alone in the hot tub.

Cam 3/4 goes to the Cabana room - Hayden joins Kathy and Kristen, they're talking about Jungle Book.

BB: Britney, you're not allowed to talk about your Diary Room sessions with other Houseguests... (she's talking to Monet in the have not room still)


CUT TO:
12:13am BBT
HoH
Brendon & Rachel

Cam 3/4 are flipped upstairs to HOH with Brendon and Rachel.
Brendon: If he wants to gun after me for that, he can gun after me for that. Don't worry.
Rachel: ...and make sure that, it says something about... that Matt said if we really want to get Monet out that it's, I mean he's probably..
Brendon: I'll play it off that he's a team player, volunteering, we're happy he did... what you didn't know that? Whoops, let it slip. I can be sneaky too.
Rachel: Apparently!

Makeout time.

Then they move to talking about how tacky it is to sell stuff on Ebay.
Rachel: We're one of 12 season! It's the biggest keepsake ever. Oh well, let's not talk about Britney.

Brendon: Then I'll get with Enzo tomorrow, and let it slip about Matt. And if Enzo, who has an alliance with Britney and Monet, and finds out he is trying to undermine them, see what I mean?
Rachel: You think everyone will still vote for Monet to go?
Brendon: Yeah -we still have the votes. Hayden isn't going to vote to keep Monet, because Kristen doesn't like her. We have a lot of people looking out for us right now. And Andrew not liking Matt and wanting to get him out? Makes me happy too.
Rachel: He knows he has to vote Monet out this week though, right?
Brendon: Of course, I'll remind him before too.

Makeout/talking/makeout...
Brendon: I can't let you sleep down there with me. You have this big bed
Rachel: I don't care. If you were genuinely not comfortable? ok? But otherwise? I want so badly to be with you...
Brendon: Oh yeah?


12:31am BBT
More makeout. The choice is this on 3/4 or the Twins on 1/2.

Enzo heads into bed in the have not room, Kathy and Kristen give each other a hug in the bathroom goodnight, then heads into the orange room to get ready for bed. Andrew's asleep already, Hayden is watching her. She turns out the light and crawls into bed with Hayden.

F1/2 - Hayden/Kristen, whispering and cuddling
F3/4 - Brendon/Rachel.

Hayden and Kristen let each other know what everyone has been saying to them today...

Hayden: I think Matt and Ragan are kinda close - I overheard him saying that Ragan doesn't want to align himself with Rachel and Brendon because that'd be a dumb move...

Upstairs, Kathy breaks up the makeout session.

Brendon: I think soon we're gonna have to see where Lane stands - he's either for us or against us.

Just about 1:00am - HOH is Lather Rinse repeat of stuff they've said already tonight/this week. And the Love Boat - er, Bed - is all cuddles and whispers. And I'm developing a massive headache, so it's bedtime for Lessa! Carolyn will catch everyone up on The Overnight Report!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger katieblue said...

Hiya Lessa!
How are you tonight?

July 19, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Katie! Doing alright, you? :)

July 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Good evening/morning people! i love the lighthearted teasing they are doing to rachel right now. i am trying not to laugh too loud so I dont wake my baby but they are cracking me up!

July 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lessa! Been waiting for 11 to come around! Hope you're doing well!!

July 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Lessa! Thank you for being here!

July 19, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure! It'll be "lite" until something exciting happens. :)

July 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm good tks. Been flipping back and forth between feeds and flashback-not a lot going on tonight.

July 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Howdy Lessa!

Thanks for another late night crew update :)
Late night crew..yeah I like that!

July 19, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Breezyblaze said...

Rachel says she is a "chemist", yet she doesn't even have the periodic table memorized?!?!
Right....

July 19, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger PrincessPenguin said...

Can someone PLEASE explain this holiday to the HG's so they can stop thinking there's something wrong with Andrew? **pout**

July 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Latenight Lessa, and everyone else.

Perect timing for me. I just caught up on the day's blogs and comments. Now I'm here for a bit. Maybe even longer than Lessa, maybe not.

I have to comment on an earlier feeding.

bluex1969 said...
Stephen, my lists change daily!

Heck, some days, HOURLY!!! LMAO!!!


Now Blueme if you would change your panties that often. :-p

I've missed another interesting day but nothing new about that. At least I have DISH to get me caught up and tell me when a flashback viewing is needed.

Re; Money and Mouse Mouse sneaking food. You know AGP sees it all. That's why there's not a place in the house that a camera can't see. Now to see if AGP will act on it.

Money should get a penalty vote from Big Brother this week. Mouse Mouse should get a penalty nom for next week if I understand and remember AG's rules from past seasons, starting with Lisa making an issue of defying the rules a few seasons ago. Then again, we know AG is anything but consistent. Probably nothing will come of it. Sad.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I've always had the very best (or very worst. hehe) timing, Gaytor. :)

July 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

PrincessPenguin, I agree, the whole thing should be explained. Were I Andrew I would take these things as a great opportunity to teach about his beliefs and how strictly he must follow them.

He should do it not just for his game but for educational purposes too. And it would inform more than just the people in the house. Even if it wouldn't make it to TV, it would reach the broader audience of the live feeds people, and through the bloggers, even wider.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Last year didn't Kevin acidentally eat something up in the HOH room right after becoming a have not and get an extra day for it?

July 19, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa is that like the 'rhythm method' of birth control? It could be good or bad. Bad if you miss a beat and end up preggers.

:o)

July 19, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yes, Gaytor! Did I mention I have three kids? *LOL*

Katie - yes, Kevin ate something - I think it was a grape during an HOH contest or something... maybe it was something in the HOH room. But yes, he got an extra day of slop.

July 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gaytor - I agree with Andrew teaching the other HG's. I keep looking things up on the web to find out more. I wish he would explain them! I am honestly curious and think this is a good opportunity for him to share!

I wish these people would start some game play ASAP. Somebody needs to stir things up - especially Monet. I want to see some targeting of Matt. Yes, I love him (not the cattiness we have seen over the past few days though). BUT I think he needs to go as we all know he is a much bigger threat than Monet is in the house.

And since when did Britney start caring what people thought of her? Does she not remember a thing she has said in the past 2 weeks?!

July 20, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I really hope the majority of the house flips and decides to get rid of matt. As much as I dont like Monet and Britney this crap about the Brigade being the best alliance ever and everyone else is so stupid is kind of annoying. I would like to see them taken down a notch!

July 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi all,

I haven't watched every season but to me the brigade isn't even as good as the renegades

July 20, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

The more Rachel talks about the game, the less I think she actually knows. She just said it was tacky for Brit to sell items on Ebay. Doesn't she know that what everyone does?

July 20, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Hello All,
This is my firt time checking in on my laptop.And I've had guests for days and bleary eyed trying to catch up.

Two questions

Has there been any indiccation of what Racchel said at the re-nom?

Who was seen eating.

July 20, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Perv cams are on Kristen and Hayden and want to be on R&B, but Kathy is up there keeping them from getting their groove on. This is my cue to go watch some more TV on DVR that I have missed.

I have to make one point before I leave. Everyone seems to think Brendon has no game. My opinion is he hasn't had time to play his own because he is too busy keeping Rachel in check. Rachel will self destruct if Brendon isn't there to teach her the finer points of strategy. Not that he always succeeds but at least he tries.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Good Night Gaytor

July 20, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't had a chance to read through all the comments today - does anybody know if it was confirmed that all the HG's are being sequestered this season?

July 20, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Good Night Lessa and all
See you tomorrow night

July 20, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly Ragan is not very smart. Lose lips will sink ships.

July 20, 2010 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Matt/Ragan
Cams 3 & 4
around 1:00 BBT


A flashback must see.

I ♥ RAGAN!!!

July 20, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

BreezyBlaze: I was a neurobio major at university of washington and had all sorts of fun O-Chem and Bio-Chem and I know the symbols and the atomic mass and number of some of the common elements but I don't have the whole thing in order with atomic mass and number memorized... you'd have to work with common and rare elements for years and years before you'd have the entire thing memorized.

July 20, 2010 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good morning fellow voyeurs-

Boy, I tell you, BB, the feeds and BB dish is legal crack! I can't look away and am always in need of a fix!

A few things I've noticed:

Did you hear Monet's reason why she wouldn't want to be on "Survivor"?
She said her hair would get all knotted up. Really? Britney and Monet would be demanding to go home an hour after arriving on the island!

Do you notice that every time someone asks Kathy a question, she says "What?", making everyone repeat themselves. I don't know if she is hard of hearing or she needs the extra time to come up with an answer. (I know this, because my youngest son used this technique over the years when he had just done something wrong and needed a little extra time to think up an excuse.)

I would be truly horrified if I was either Britney or Monet's mothers for their cruelty and disdain of people who are different. i.e. Andrew.

I believe Britney's and Natalie's
(BB11) fiancees come from the same
tribe. Lacking a backbone and devoid of a set of balls...

Let the fireworks explode when we
see the Siamese (psycho mean) twins
spring into action to secure votes to keep Monet in the game!

July 20, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below