;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!! Extra java for everyone!

The HGs were up late last night on the live feeds... When I woke up just before 3am BBT, most of them were still out back in the stocks, serving time, but.. there were 2 that were noticeably absent:

Kristen & Hayden. Instead of joining the others out back, they decided to take BIG advantage of the rare opportunity for privacy and have a great big makeout session on Feed 1, starting around 2:15am BBT.



While I get to work on the overnight, you can check that out on flashback! And... to find out what the HGs got into from just before 11pm BBT to 1:30am BBT, please check out Late Night with Lessa!

Please refresh this post at 7am BBT for the (fingers crossed) complete Overnight Report.


1:29am BBT
Jacuzzi
Kristen, Hayden, Lane, Enzo



Lane: What if she wins HoH next week? You still wanna vote her out?
Kristen: Oh my G-d.
Enzo: That could make this house flip upside down.
Lane: What if everyone voted her out, and she was HoH? How crazy would that be?
Enzo: She almost won HoH this week, man. Sh*t.
Kristen: Seriously.
Enzo: So, Monet can only kick herself in the ass, because she coulda won the HoH, but now she's goin' home, so.. You put f'in 10,000 gallons.. ya know..
Kristen: I can understand putting 500, but seriously, the low balls, and then 800 gallons?
Hayden: Yeah.. It was 40, 80, 775.
Kristen: Oh my gosh... Do you not know what a milk carton looks like?!?

They continue rehashing the HoH comp. Important to note: All are saying they're on board with getting Monet out this week, even if she's up against Andrew, and they have their fingers crossed for Britney out next week.


CUT TO:
2:00am BBT
Backyard
Rachel, Brendon, Monet - In Stocks
Ragan - Practicing giant golf & chatting with them.



They're taking their PoV loss punishment in stride, in spite of the ridiculously late hour they have to perform it. Talk turns to all the nip slips so far...

CUT TO:
2:05am BBT
Feed 2
Bathroom
Full Brigade Strategy Meeting




Matt: Whatever happens, it has to happen to backdoor Brendon. We cannot go into another HoH after this with Brendon & Rachel playing in it. It's just so stupid. We need to get them out next week. This is the time. Rachel can't play for HoH this week. If we wait another week, both of them are playin', and it's gonna start the f'in clusterf**k all over again.

Lane: (to Hayden) You getting to know him better?
Hayden: (to Enzo) Yeah, Brendon said that because you guys are the have nots, he's gonna try and feel you out this week... get to know what you're thinking and whatever..
Matt: This is the f'in time. Rachel can't play this week. If we wait, they're gonna both be stronger. You have to f'in backdoor them quick. You have to.

Enzo: I'm ready for war, bro. I'm ready for war.

Matt continues to push and push: This has to be a backdoor of Brendon this coming week. If not, all of America will be asking, why are you not f'ing doing this?
Enzo: Those two are strong. If we take out Brendon, Rachel's got f'in no one in this house ya know what I mean? She's gonna put up a big stink. Whatever. It is what it is.
Matt: We have to win this HoH. We have to...
Enzo: I'll tell you, best case scenario: Britney wins HoH.
    ***And they're safe, and they keep their hands clean.
Important to note: All of them agree that it would be smarter for them to vote out Monet this week, even if she's up against Andrew, because it's a sneaky way of keeping the Brigade a secret for another week. It's just smarter game play on their part.

The meeting breaks up as quickly as it started, and all 4 brigade members head off their separate ways.

***Note: Historically speaking, Brendon - aka Mr Showmance - should be out week 4, not week 3, thereby setting up the fire in Rachel to hang on and win the Endurance HoH to exact her revenge. Just sayin'... OK.. moving right along.

Hayden sticks his head outside for a moment, "Night guys. I'm goin' to bed."

**Sure ya are.

CUT TO:
2:07am BBT
The Orange Room
aka The Taj
aka The Love Shack
Hayden & Kristen
and a sleeping Andrew

Hayden walks into the room and goes directly to Kristen in her small bed... lays right on top of her and begins the makeout session that'll last the next long while...

***Am I the only one who finds it hysterically ironic that all BB12 canoodling starts in the bed next to the religiously observant Andrew? He's a nookie magnet.

After a brief BRB screen, we find they've moved to the bigger bed.

Hayden: This is a stressful situation we're in.
Kristen: We're in a strange place.
Hayden: You are the only person in the whole house I feel like I would stick my neck out for.
Kristen: I know. Same for me.
Hayden: Like, I feel like the best place for you and I, is in the middle.
Kristen: I know, but we can't look like we're in the middle.
Hayden: I know..
Kristen: That's why we have to stay where we are right now...
Hayden: And no one can know that we're as close as we are.. which sucks.. Today, again, for the 4th day in a row, I'm trying to avoid you all day, and I don't want to...
Kristen: But I understand that you have to, so...
Hayden: I just want you to be able to stay in the house as long as you can.
Kristen:I know, I want the same for you.
Hayden: So whatever we have to do...
Kristen: Right now, where we are, that's the best.
Hayden: You sure? You think that's the best side?
Kristen: Yes. Because, we can at least.. Those people need us right now.. Very badly.. without us, they would be nothing.
Hayden: But think about what's gonna happen next week, when Britney's gone and Monet's gone... We both agree that once we get them out that things will change..
Kristen: What I said to Rachel, You can trust me right now.. That's all I said. I'm not gonna lie to her. I told her, there's a good chance that after a while we could end up on opposite sides. We are where we should be right now. We have to talk to Andrew tomorrow, and tell him we stuck up for him.
Hayden: With Monet and Britney gone, this whole house is gonna be nuts.
Kristen: That's why I wanna win HoH next week, and just step down after that.
Hayden: I wanted to come down by you today...
Kristen: You did?
Hayden: Yeah, I did...

He reaches his hand over to caress her neck, and she brings her hand up to caress his arm.. then more smooching.



Hayden: You don't think anybody will come in here?
Kristen: No.
Hayden: I didn't brush my teeth...
Kristen: That's ok.. I didn't either.
Hayden: Great...

Kristen rolls over, into him...

Kristen: You smell good...
Hayden: I don't.
Kristen: I like it...
Hayden: When I stink? Pheromones..

Smooch...

Hayden: This is gonna be way too hard. Everything about this is gonna be way too hard.
Kristen: That's the way that my life always works. It's so typical.
Hayden: I dunno.. It's just.. weird.. This whole things weird. I've known you for two weeks, I feel like I've known you forever.
Kristen: I know.
Hayden: I hate this. Ya know what I mean? I wuld rather be hanging out with you... outside of the house.. in a more natural setting.. especially cuz of the whole situation.. I mean, I know you're seeing someone outside of here, and I don't wanna step on any toes.
Kristen: I know, but, it's not every day that you feel like this about somebody right away.. Do you feel that way?
Hayden: About you? Yes.. I like it.. a lot.. but I hate it. Know what I mean?
Kristen: mm hmm.

Both agree that the last thing they wanted in the house was a showmance...

**Too late.

Hayden: I'm so attracted to you, it's ridiculous.
Kristen: You are?
Hayden: Yeah. Ridiculous. I try so hard not to think about you.
Kristen: The same for me.
Hayden: You're just saying that.
Kristen: No.. whenever you're not around me, I'm thinking about you..
Hayden: Like, I came into this room today, 3 times, just hoping to find you in here... It's weird to feel this way about you.
Kristen: It's very abnormal for you, huh?
Hayden: Isn't it for you?
Kristen: Yeah, but I'm the type of person who also knows when something's right.
Hayden: And this is right... You don't have a lifeling friend in the house, do you?
Kristen: No.. It's probably you, and it's from a previous life.. I believe that. That's why you feel like you've known me for so long. It sounds stupid, but...
Hayden: I know you're a weirdo.
Kristen: But don't you think we are where we should be right now?
Hayden: Yeah, I do.

Talk returns to game for a minute... They want to let Andrew know that they're the reason he'll be safe this week.. Also, Monet this week, Brendon next week is what's best for them. Then it's back to showmancing...

This continues on for the next hour, as long as the stockade punishment is going on outside... Then they take a short break.. Then back at it hot n heavy til almost 6am!

If that's your thing, check it out on the flashback section of the live feeds.

Hayden: If we make it to the end, you and I, do you realize we have over 50 more nights of this?
Kristen: I know.
Hayden: I mean, this is brutal. Atleast it is for me.
Kristen: For me too.. I feel like I'm gonna explode..

Kissss...



Hayden: If you win HoH next week... I probably shouldn't though huh?
Kristen: Sometimes..
Hayden: I can sneak in..


What else is there to tell ya from late last night? Well, Rachel slept half the night on the floor in the Have Not Room, just to be closer to Brendon. She woke up and made her way to HoH just before 6am...

As of 6:30am... Not a creature is stirring...



And as you can see, Kristen's gone back to her bed, for the sake of their game.


This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Monday!!!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the rest of us have fun,
join in & get your Free trial of the Feeds?
You're gonna love 'em! ;)






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger FeedWatcher said...

seems at about 5:05 am BBT, kristen finished giving hayden some hand relief. She's a keeper.

July 19, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!

Happy ReNom day all!

July 19, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

I have to laugh at the briggade, it seems like thier plans are foiled at every turn. First they went after brendan week one, he won POV and foiled that plan...next idea..well then racheal goes...then no no..lets get annie...annie goes and low and behold Racheal wins HOH..puts up brit and mo, so ok, we'll get brittany out..she wins POV..its just too funny. I sure hope racheal doesnt put andrew up..i think monet could flip the house if thats an option. putting matt up is a sure bet that monet goes home.
Am i the only one who thinks theres a good chance hayden and kristen decide to team up with rach and brendan? he's sure spending a lot of time with them..and enzo is behaving crazy..

July 19, 2010 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Who are all the week 4 showmance evictees?

Amanda was evicted Week 1 in BB4 and her showmance David was evicted Week 3 (and who can forget they popped the BB house's cherry!)

If you count Jessie and Lydia they were Weeks 5 and 7 respectively (who knows what they were doing under the tent in the HOH bed).

How can you not count Jeff and Jordan? Jordan won and Jeff was evicted Week 9.

Will and Janelle in All Stars each made it to the final 4.. placing 3rd and 4th!

Erika and Boogie were runner up and winner of all stars.

In Big Brother 10 April was evicted Week 6 and Ollie in Week 8

I don't count Season 9 because they came in as couples and its just too confusing since people were evicted 2 at a time and blah blah

Nick and Danielle of BB8... Nick did go out the 4th Week.

July 19, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Wendy: I absolutely think Hayden is not far from leaving the Brigade behind. The SECOND they are even close to being found out, he will jump ship so Kristen doesn't turn on him... once that happens, Enzo is gonna be left all by himself and Lane and Matt will stick together.

July 19, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Feed Watcher :)

Good morning, Stephen! :) I was thinking specifically of Kaysar and Nick - hunky and/or showmance guys - 4th out.

Good Morning, Wendy2! :)


I'm sneaking out for a really quick bike ride!

Be back by 8:15am BBT

July 19, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

If Brendon gets backdoored maybe Rachel will shut down for a couple weeks and they won't see her as a threat and she will fly under the radar and kick ass at the end.

I hope the Brigade gets what they want and Brittney does win HOH and it somehow backfires... she is so quick to get mad I feel like all you have to do is send someone she doesn't hate yet to say that Enzo and Matt are calling her awful names and I'm sure she would forget all about Rachel and Brendon for the week!

July 19, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB DISHERS

Wow last night was crazy; it took me all night to catch up from the late afternoon.

THEN........BBAD was crazy with them all in the HOH bedroom going over and over what to do. It ended with all trying to convince Rachel NOT TO PUT UP ANDREW...........she will be letting a vote for her team go out the door if she does!!

Then there was a R/B showmance tiff again; does anyone else think this is gonna go on the whole entire game?? It seems to be a pattern with this couple. They can't agree on how to play the game and their "making up" just turns my stomach!

I agree with Brandon; she is putting a target on her back by going along with everyone in HOH then changing her mind; even during heat of argument she told him she wanted ANDREW OUT and didn't wanna put up Matt.

What does everyone think about what took place late last night??

Janice/GA

July 19, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

I wanted Rachel out from the beginning. Her laugh irritates me and gets on my nerves. Now I'm rooting for her and Brendon just because the whole entire house is after them. I feel bad for both of them. I know one of them will be gone next week if Brendon doesn't win HOH and I don't think he will. His head isn't fully in the game.

July 19, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

What is it about Brendon and Hayden (arguably the best looking guys in the house) being so insecure. When they are talking to their girls they are like "You don't like me..." and all this insecure stuff! It makes me wonder if there is some manipulation going on!

July 19, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Jeff and Ollie wern't hunky?! LOL! Or do they not count because their relationships in the house exceeded a traditional superficial showmance? Geez, I need to brush up on my BB terminology and definitions!

Enjoy the ride! :-)

July 19, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Steven, lets keep our fingers crossed, it seems like Kristen can sway him and she seems in favor of it. Did you see how Hayden was on the show? all biting his nails and blushing? the boy is SMITTEN! lol..

July 19, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If FeedWatcher is right about 5:05 am they Brigade is dead, unless Kristen is gone soon.


Rachel is a Maniac. She split the house lastnite with that 5hr conference. Then after she gives in and they leave, she tells Brendan she still wants to put up Andrew. Loony toons

Even Brendan's gotta say sumthin ain't right with this girl

July 19, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Mallory said...

someone please explain the me the purpose of the loud DING DING DING I just heard on the feeds? (watching last nights flashback...)

Kristen walked through the kitchen and says to Kathy, who is standing there sleepily holding her blanket "I just heard the ding ding ding."

Kathy says "The ding ding ding is over."

I'm confused, lol.

July 19, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all!

Have I lost my mind or am I correct that Andrew slipped up to HOH a couple of days ago and requested to be put on the block because he wanted to see how he stands with other people in the house? I know Matt volunteered but I swear I saw Andrew do the same thing...am I correct?

ShiShi

July 19, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning!! :)

Hi Janice!

Hi Jacob's Mom! :)

Stephen - lol

Hi Johnny5 :) - If you watch the flashback, it's Hayden that pipes in 1st during the brigade bathroom meeting, saying they should keep Andrew & lose Monet... strategically better to keep the brigade hidden.. and keep Kristen happy.

Hi Mallory - The ding ding ding refers to just that - an alarm from BB telling the losers of the PoV comp it's time to get in the stocks for an hour.

Hi ShiSHi!! :) Wow! Long time no see! :) You haven't lost your mind.. Rachel had hinted she might have to, and andrew said he understood, it's a game, not happy about it, etc... Then a few minutes later, he came back up and said, "do it. i'll see where i stand in the house." if i stay, i stay, if i go, i go." (paraphrasing)

July 19, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

What a night! I can't wait until Thursday for a new week. I am over this one already. :)

July 19, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ha! Good morning, Toni! :) We've only just begun! ;)

July 19, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Carolyn

I was just sayin after last nite, Hayden's true alliance is now Kristen. Plus if Loony rachel puts Andrew up Kristen is gonna want him to stay. Keeping Andrew so the brigade stays secret is a good excuse for keeping Andrew. and then Hayden tells her in TOR the best place for them is in the middle, which is what I said, but he shud tell her because she ain't goin no where and she's gonna findout anyway.
After last nite The Brigade is a secondary alliance for Hayden.

July 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn & All-
Should be interesting who finally does get put up.

I think it would be hysterical if she puts Enzo up. Can you imagine the next few days?

LOL.......

July 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Everyone...

I hope you all had a great weekend..

Going to go read all the posts I missed..

July 19, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn..

Hi Genie..

Hi Lessa..

haven't said hi for several days so want to make sure I do today

July 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

High Edybudy!

If Rachel puts up Andrew today, Kathy, Kristen, and Ragan are gonna run from her like shes got the plague.

Maybe even Brendan

July 19, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning!! :)

Hi Didi! :) LOL - oy. Him on the block is not something my fingers are looking forward to... I imagine that week looking soemthing like this: (*&(*^ *&%%$ *&&*& and she can go ^&*% herself, that, &&*ing &**

Hi Pamela! :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

Hey Johnny :) We shall see...

July 19, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

Direct Link: Monday Morning

July 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Morning all, Damn after the day before Brendon didnt learn anything re Rachel. He is back to thinking he is HOH. First he goes and tells Andrew he is gonna go up but only as pawn creating an insecurity in Andrew's head. Then after the 5 hr meet, he goes and tells Andrew dont worry, Matt is going up. As I say, he has a very short memory and is gonna screw up Rachel's game. Her and Ragan know the game much better than him or many others and Brendon keeps sticking his nose in. If Rachel knew he had talked to Andrew twice yesterday without talking to her about it, I think the Showmance would be in great danger.

Brendon STFU.

July 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, I have to agree that putting Andrew up now would be a huge tactical error. Rachel's relationships and alliances are not strong enough to survive that. I foresee Andrew going home should that happen.

July 19, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hihi carolyn
I hope matt go's up an monet go's home an that brendon wins hoh next week or Andrew or Khris or kathy

July 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and fellow Dishers,
BBAD keep my attention last night im into this season finally. IMo if Rachel really wants Monet out Matt is her guy but if they agree to do as she ask like Hayden said his alliance will stay hidden. Ragan is the smart one imo, Brendon is the typical smart dumb guy all books no common sense imo. I didnt like Rachel at first but once i found out Annie was the mole i was glad Annie was out. I think Katy is gonna skate through this game. No matter what Rachel does her and Brendon are targets and like Ragan said "if they never talk game to you they're not on your side" is what you have to assume. I agree with everyone else about Hayden he is gonna wanna keep Kristen happy. Watching BB on tv Britney is funny imo i like her.

July 19, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below