;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday!

What will the Big Brother 12 HGs gets into today?? More, what did they get into last night on the live feeds??

Lessa was up with them til 1am, and you can see her coverage in Late Night with Lessa. This overnight report will cover all the important and/or juicy stuff that happened after that! ☺

I just checked on the Big Brother related auctions on ebay for the 1st time this season, and there's actually a couple that I think quite a few of you might be interested in. The one that really caught my eye is this:

15 minute phone call with BB10 Renny

The one that made me giggle at an eBay seller's persistence? Carol's BB8 Bag. To be fair. the price has come down since last season and the season before and the season before... and as far as BB memorabilia goes, the HG bags are certainly quite the prize.

One more thing before I get crackin' on the Overnight... Last night, a couple of you asked me about the headphones I have listed on the left sidebar: Sennheiser Rs110 926 Mhz Wireless Rf Headphones, and the answer is, yes, I use them and yes, they're great! The sound is fantastic, so you can actually hear when the HGs are whispering, and they have nice soft padding for your ears, unlike earbuds, which start to feel like an earache after a while... Bonus: because they're wireless, they let you get up and walk around - even outside - and not miss anything.

OK.. time to make the donuts!

Please check back for the Completed (fingers crossed) Overnight Report at 7am BBT/10am Eastern. ☺

If you've got time, and you'd like to just start watching flashback, I recommend you start here.

There's a fascinating game conversation between Ragan & Matt that begins at 12:57am BBT on feeds 3 & 4.

It really provides a terrific insight into Ragan's game and Ragan's mind, which is always an interesting place to find yourself.

Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page or the free trial, if you don't have the feeds yet.

12:57am BBT
Backyard - Hammock
Ragan & Matt
A meeting of the minds

Ragan: So, I'm kind of having a crisis of conscience right now...
Matt: (giggle) yeah...
Ragan: Um... Because it's very important to me to play this game in a way that, when I walk out of this house, I don't look at myself and say, you're a douchebag, gross. You know what I mean?



Matt: (giggle) yeah.
Ragan: I'm not willing to do whatever.. Like it has to be within the boundaries of what I find deccent in other people, and there are probably 2 moments in this house, where I've already felt that conflict, like that's not representative of what's in my heart and who I am.
Matt: Mm hmm
Ragan: The 1st moment was after Brendon won PoV and a few of us were together, and there was a conversation, and it was "whoever goes up in his place, just automatically vote Rachel out," and I was like, "yes! definitely, I agree with that," but it came from a place of fear. KNow what I mean?
Matt: yeah yeah yeah
Ragan: The more that I thought about that conversation, the grosser I felt. Just people saying anything in a moment of self-preservation... and it was gross. And then, the 2nd moment that I had was with everything that happened last night.
Matt: Yeah..
Ragan: I'm just gonna tell you everything that happened. OK.. So... I went upstairs, cuz we were gonna play, and I wanted to ask Rachel and Brendon if they wante dto play, and I walked into a conversation that's strategy talk... And once you walk into that, you can't walk out, because if you do, you're the one who gets talked about.
Matt: (giggle) Yeah..
Ragan: And let me also say that going into the last HoH competition, number one, I really just like Rachel as a human being..
Matt: ok...
Ragan: ..and Brendon was growing on me. I didn't trust him when we 1st moved in. I thought he was sly...
Matt: Golden Boy...


Ragan: So basically, I feel like, ever since Britney won the PoV, that the things that happen in this game, and where I fall in this game, I want it to happen organically... I want to hang out with the people I want to be with... and if alliances form, I want that to happen organically.. My point is, I feel like, Brendon and Rachel, in the same way as when the 4 of us became have nots.. we bonded over that... In the same way, when you have power... I feel like they... And not only brendon, because now I'm seeing Rachel pick up a lot of Brendon's traits... I feel like they are artificially constructing a divide in the house.
Matt: (giggle) Yeah.. I agree with that.
Ragan: ..and I think that... the big conversation last night was whether to put you up or Andrew up..
Matt: Really?
Ragan: And the reason why they wanted... and again this is please please please
Matt: between us.
Ragan: The reason they wanted to put Andrew up was because they felt like that would force a divide in the house. That what would happen is that would give Monet and Britney hope, and they would start campaigning hard core, and that by seeing them campaign, you would see the way they played the game, and on top of that, if Andrew goes home, they don't wanna see Andrew go home, but Andrew's expendable. I like Andrew...
Matt: mm hmm

Ragan: I don't think that's fair treatment of him, and I don't think that if you're asking someone to go up as a pawn, while in the back of your mind thinking that person's expendable, I just don't appreciate that... And then... On top of that, I think that, you're right. There was a very good shot for Andrew to go home. Now, I really like Monet a lot, but she has 10,000 dollars, which is more than 11 other players in this game are gonna walk away with, ya know what I mean?
Matt: yeah.
Ragan: So it's not.. And I genuinely like hanging out with her and the conversations we've had. So, with you, it was a sure bet. There's no chance Matt goes home. So my problem is, if the divide were to go down, if the house were to divide, which would only be temporary...
Matt: Obviously..
Ragan: ...and would change depending upon who got HoH this week... But even so, there are people that I don't want to be associated with game play wise... Like Brendon. He is a snake.



Matt: Yup.
Ragan: He will sell anybody out. He will throw anybody under the bus. I have no interest in being a part of that. Kathy. Kathy has said, outright, that she doesn't plan to win any competitions, that she wont even try in endurance. I don't want to be a part of that. My problem last night was... When somebody forces your hand, and you start to talk game play, my feeling is, ok, there are people who I have discussed game with, and there are people I haven't...
Matt: mm hmm

Ragan: ...discussed game with, and this is what I was saying last night. Sorry, I have a lot on my head right now, so please just..
Matt: I know..
***Me too!
Ragan: Another thing that made me feel uncomfortable was the conversation. Like, I know you're really to Matt, but we feel he's working both sides of the house... we think that
Matt: Yeah...
Ragan: ...dadada.. So then, I walk out feeling like, ok, now I feel uncomfortable to go talk to Matt. Or, like I was saying to you today, maybe we should distance ourselves from one another.
Matt: Yeah..
Ragan: You know what? F**k that. I like hanging out with you. I have a genuinely good time hanging out with you, and I wanna hang out with the people I wanna hang out with. I mean... I like Lane. I think Enzo's cool... I don't want to like, be trapped in a situation that I don't wanna be trapped in.
Matt: That's what I was saying earlier... That's the difference between a floater and an independent player. A floater floats. An independent player plays the game. They don't shift because of where the power is in the house, they shift because they want to shift, regardless of where the power is. I'm telling you, because I trust you, between you and me, there's no f*ing way I would've voted against Monet if she was up against Andrew. I wouldn't have. Brendon and Rachel strong-arming me and saying I have to? No. I wouldn't have done it. If you notice, I choose my words very carefully when I talk to people, cuz I don't like lying, but in this game, sometimes, telling the truth is not always the greatest thing.

Ragan: Right.
Matt: Not once in there, and I made a perfect note of it, did I ever agree. When they said, we need you to do x, I never said, yeah, no problem, nor did I say, and you may have noticed too, or not, hopefully not, because then I used my words properly... When I offered myself up as the pawn, they said.. The conversation when like this, "We need you to vote how we need," and my question was, "Well who is it," and they said Andrew, and my response wasn't oh, ok. My response was, "Let me go up," because I knew that in good conscience, I couldn't tell them I could vote for him to stay. Then Brendon said "you can't use me as a pawn." My response was, alright, because I wouldn't use him as a pawn. I would put him up to go out of this house. He wouldn't be a pawn at all.
Ragan: Yeah. Right.
Matt: So, I wasn't lying. I felt strong armed. It's one thing to be strong-armed by someone you don't like, but with Brendon and Rachel, I felt like a friendship with them, and I don't wanna be talked to like that. I don't want a friend telling me I have to vote this way.

**Ragan, while you're being honest with your chosen confidant, Matt is playing you.

Ragan: Right.
Matt: I need you to do this. No! You come up and you say, what do you think of this? Let's talk. What is your opinion. Ya know?
Ragan: Right.
Matt: We get an exchange of ideas. I didn't get the impression that they wanted any of my ideas.

Ragan: Right.
Matt: They wanted to tell me what to do, and that was it, and I didn't like that. So I offered myself up... It makes it easier on me, and I don't have to be a part of the stupid game of being bullied into anything. And it ought to work, and if it doesn't, it's a Big Brother blunder on my part... but a bigger blunder would be for me to have told them one thing and lie to them...
Ragan: Right.
Matt: I don't want them to know that..
Ragan: They've already talked to me about your motivations too.
Matt: Good. Are they gonna backdoor me?
Ragan: No. That's definitely not the plan.
Matt: Good.

They call out goodnight to Kathy, who's been outside on the couch smoking. Ragan says he's going to have to remember to go upstairs and do damage control over that with Brendon and Rachel, since Kathy will likely run right up there to report.

Ragan: But see, even me saying that... I feel so good. Like, I don't wanna be a part of that. You know what I mean. I feel slimy.
Matt: The sad thing.. I really like Rachel. During the Have Not thing, I really bonded with her.. then she latched on to Brendon...
Ragan: I feel like, going into the next HoH, I don't think it's gonna be endurance, I think that if production is smart... they'll do the game where you pick 2 people...

Matt and Ragan's meeting of the minds continues for quite a while longer. If you'd like to catch the rest of it, please check it out on Flashback. I could probably sit here transcribing it until the HGs wake up, but I'm running out of time, and I need to move on...

To sum up, some of the finer points in the rest of the conversation between Ragan and Matt are as follows:
  • The 2 people who make Brendon uneasy are Brendon & Britney, and while they may take care of each other, complacency about that could leave either or both of them in the game too long.
  • Ragan is also concerned that, unchecked, Kathy will float all the way to the end.
  • When Matt asks Ragan who he would put up if he won HoH, Ragan says Kathy and Brendon.
  • Ragan has already sniffed out that Hayden & Kristen are together, as well as putting together the fact that as a result of that, Brendon and Rachel want an alliance with them.
  • Matt says he likes Rachel and Brendon, but that they need to be split...
  • Ragan believes Andrew was cast as a stereotype, abused from the get-go and he wants Andrew to have a fair chance to prove himself in the house.
Shortly before 2am, the conversation between Ragan and Matt is still going strong, and Andrew gets up and comes outside for a couple minutes. They talk to him. When Andrew goes back to his room, he tells Hayden and Kristen that Matt and Ragan are outside on the hammock talking... just so they know.

After 2am, we join Hayden & Kristen in bed for some game talk, some tickles, some making out and some showmancing...



2:03am BBT
Feed 1
Hayden & Kristen

Kristen: I like just snuggling with you, ya know?
Hayden: I do too.

In between the snuggling and smooching, they both say that if they win HoH, Britney's going up, but against who... Matt & Ragan's names both get thrown into the mix as possible pawns. A few minutes later...

Hayden: I want Andrew to win HoH.
Kristen: Are you sure?
Hayden: Yeah.

Hayden says he thinks they're both quite safe if Andrew wins HoH. They move on to talk about some of the other possibilities... Hayden tells her he thinks they're safe of Enzo wins too.

Just after 3am and quite the make out session, Kristen and Hayden talk about the relationships they left at home. As it turns out, Hayden was seeing a girl too, but unlike Kristen, they left it very open ended.

Hayden: I told her not to wait around for me.
Kristen: Do you want to be with her when you get back home?
Hayden: I did before I came, but now I'm questioning that. She's great...I just... I don't know. Do you want to be with your guy when you get home?
Kristen: I did... We had a lot of plans. I think he wants to get serious with me... marry me... but this makes me rethink everything. Part of me wishes I would have done what you did. Ya know? I just didn't know this would happen.

Still, they're both glad it did. After a few more minutes of talking, more cuddling and some back scratching, they settle in for sleep...

And sleeping is what they're all doing right now, as of 7am BBT.



This concludes the Overnight Report!

Get ready for a day full of Monet trying to gather enough votes to save her life in the game...





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids
have fun from the sidelines, and join us?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

What is the holiday that Andrew is observing? I agree with Gator,I would be interested in learning about his religious practices,this would be a good chance to get some insights into a religion other than my own.

July 20, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Caro! I got up at 6am (3am BBT) so I could get lots of work done before the juciy stuff starts in the house today! LOL

I'll be back for the overnight and a couple comments, then its time to hit the books!

Thanks again for all the work at the dish! :-)

July 20, 2010 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh, and there wasn't a theme song before last night... I just thought it was so appropriate (Thank You For Being a Friend--Golden Girls Theme)! I'll let you change it if you win the POV... the competition is picking a number between 1 and 1 Billion! LOL

July 20, 2010 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hello Gorgeous! (or good morning)

I'm glad you are up early and making the donuts. Again I'll have a Synful creme filled Long John please.

I'm all caught up on yesterday but am still mostly clueless on the weekend. I gave some of my opinions in the "Latenight With Lessa" Blog. I knew Kathy couldn't (unintentionally) c-block for long and I knew where the cameras would be so I cut out a bit earlier than Lessa.

Thanks to Boquida for the Flashback time. I'm going there now. I heard talking in the background via the headphones still plugged in but at that point I was fading too fast to care. I didn't get up to see anything, not knowing who it was.

I'll be back after a Flash!... or two. I want to see Andrew tush too.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I watched the Matt and Regan hammock chat. Indeed a lot of insight from Regan. I wish I could trust that Matt is more honest but I think he's still way overprotecting the BRAgade, not knowing he would be the first to be cut free if needed.

I should save this for when we are playing a 'Dedicate the Song" game but I have to do this one now.

This goes out to Matt. "I Touch Myself" by Pink!

Can't find Andrew's tush but it's not one I would slit my wrists over missing. :-p-

Now. tapping my fingers on the desk... waiting for TOR. Where are my donuts? I need a dozen. All creme filled, all for ME.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!
I'm still reading the TOR and just had to comment before going further. I truly enjoy the level of comfort between Ragan and Matt. I like their conversations. But this one is bothering me a bit. Ragan is spilling his soul and Matt is one-lining him to pieces. I love Ragan and admire his openness and honesty, but I'm a tad suspicious of Matt right now. Okay... Be back after I finish their conversation. Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far!!

July 20, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I just saw this on Twitter and thought it was very appropriate to BB. Some in that house... at least two of them, should see this. Anyone wanna chip in on a Banner Plane?

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity. - Robert A. Heinlein

July 20, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Morning Carolyn & Everyone!!

I wish Ragan wouldn't have confided so much in Matt. He should realize Matt might be his friend but he's also playing the game........

July 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p~ Tapping my fingers again. It's 7:0-TWO BBT.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

When Matt finally started talking, though it seems he's being truthful, he is "choosing his words" very carefully for Ragan. He's a slick one!!

I agree with Ragan. I think Andrew hasn't been given a fair shot in the house, personally or gamewise. I would LOVE for him to become HOH!!!

July 20, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Stephen, no more comments for you! You said you need to stay away until noon BBT. Consider this your only warning! :D

I think Ragan being open wiht his thoughts could be his strategy. I also think Matt would think twice before stabbing Ragan, it's a vote in Matt's favor.

Who knows though!?

July 20, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood Morning, Dishers!! :)


Good Morning, Marcia :) The holiday is called Tisha B'Av. It's a very solemn fast day that commemorates the destruction of the temple... Here's an info link: What is Tisha B'Av? ~aka~ what's up with Andrew today??

Good morning, Stephen! :) Study well!!

G'morning, GayTor! :) Glad you're almost all caught up!

Good Morning, Lucky13! :) Ditto on Matt. You've got to be playing a pretty shrewd game to get one over on Ragan.

Good morning, Didi! :) yuppp!!

July 20, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Toni: I said excessive commenting... a few updates here and there won't hurt anything! LOL! I got up at 6am and am over halfway done and I don't have to submit anything until 5pm and its only 10:15 here.

I'm gonna read the overnight report, make a couple comments, shower/coffee/brush teeth and then I'm not gonna be back until I'm all finished with my non-BB life! LOL

July 20, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oops!

Good morning, Toni! :)


OK.. I've now been sitting on my tush for 4 hours writing, and it's only 7:15am BBT.

Gonna run off and get a little exercise before they wake the HGs...

See you back here around 8:30am BBT or thereabouts...

xoxo,
C

July 20, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn thanks for the link to Tisha B'av. That's one I never learned about. When I saw it in the blog last night I did a quick google and read a bit about it. Now as we are waiting for "Wakey Wakey" I'm going to learn more.

I'm making this an official "Pick on Carolyn Day" just because I don't think we have had one yet.

:o)

July 20, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

Im thinking for Matt and Ragan to be having this conversation and for Ragan to talk and trust Matt the way he does.....they have to be the 2 friends

July 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Just read TOR and I wish Ragan wouldn't trust Matt as much as he does. I used to really like Matt and I wanted him to win on first appearances but now I think he's a snake.

July 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Stephen, you are to be studying and not on BBDish . . . you asked us to kick your butt if you are on the dish, study and do well you sound like a genius - by the way, if you are reading this, you are already in violation of your orders from last night! ;0

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers! I am at work but just got through the ONR - Ragan, what were you thinking? I so hope Matt doesn't play you! Matt may make it to the end! Can you imagine Matt and Ragan as F2? Who would you vote for?

July 20, 2010 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

First Comment about TOR:

I think Ragan was actually very smart in his approach to Matt about voting Rachel out. By disguising his reluctance to vote her out as fear and not any friendship or agreement with her, he is able to at least try and get Matt's take on Rachel without having to make it seem like he is too close with her (which, in my opinion, he is leaning toward an alliance with Rachel more than anyone... except maybe Matt himself... but I think Ragan's relationship with Matt is going to be one of these "we are friends and its implied that we don't harm eachother in the game" instead of an actual alliance).

That being said... he may have completely fucked up that brillance by telling Matt about the upstairs conversation! The only reason I can justify this is that he wanted to do two things: (1) explain to Matt why he would be hanging out with Rachel and Brendon in the future; as friends and not as an alliance and (2) to convince matt he is no longer playing the game with them so Matt doesn't turn on him later... but this does seem unlikely to me. But Ragan isn't dumb... I don't think he would have that convo with Matt unless he thought it was to his benefit.

Carolyn: I agree... Matt is using Ragan...

Hayden's convo with Kristen solidifies my thoughts: he is leaning towards leaving the brigade... I'm happy to hear he will nominate Britney and Matt (potentially).

Alright! You will not see me until work is done and house is [semi] clean... probably by Noon or 1 BBT!

See y'all then!

July 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

`Carolyn

Most wireless routers come with setup instructions that don't include security advice. That's why You're able to use your neighbors wireless. It's very simple to do some basic security configurations. If you'd like some help just let me know

July 20, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and my Dish friends,

I really like Ragan and hope that he picks up on the brigade pretty soon.

July 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Thanks Caro for the link about the significance of Andrews day. Now I understand why it seemed to the others that he was acting strangely. He's SUPPOSED to act mournful on this day. I just hope afterward he is "allowed" to explain.

July 20, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hum. That conversation troubles me a bit. I like Ragan in a way I have never liked a BB player, especially after hearing his poetry (I am blown away by it). I also like Matt. I relate to Matt, I understand him (I know there are people here who don't like him very much, and I understand why, but even flawed, I get him so I like him).

I don't want to see Ragan heart broken and I want to see Matt be a better person. On the other hand, there is a idealism in Ragan, that while sweet, doesn't work in the real world (the BB world in particular, and the real world too). Matt's cynicism, in some ways, (this will never makes sense here), makes him more honest. We all have to temper our idealism to survive, and pretending we don't, is not truly honest.

This is probably not the best forum to trying to explain this, but who else am I going to talk to??

July 20, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Morning Carolyn!!
Morning Dishers, one and all!!

LOVED the Ragan/Matt flashback. I'm hanging my hat on Ragan. He's good if Matt can shield him from the 'Brigade'...who knows?

I'm going to see Inception today....can't wait!

Oh yeah, thanks for being my BB good luck charm! 1st..live feeds for free...thanks again! 2nd & 3rd...mug & a t-shirt from Big Brother Live Feeds on their Facebook contests!

Wishing everyone a great day!

July 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here is the holiday Andrew is observing.

Tisha B'Av is an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Temple and Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 656 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date. Accordingly, the day has been called the "saddest day in Jewish history".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av

July 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Morning Carolyn & fellow dishers,
I`m going to flashback now...I don`t trust Matt at all and am surprised that Ragen seems to.

July 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood Morning, Dishers!! :)

Good morning, Harry :)

Good Morning, MizJones!! :) HUggs!

Good Morning, Jane! :) I was troubled too...

Good morning, Wendy2 :) You're quite welcome.

Good MOrning, Johnny : Thanks

G'morning, Steph, Jacobs's mom, Erik, GayTor! :)

They're Up!!


New TOp Post!!

July 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Wow, that is one of the most interesting overnight reports. I honestly have to say the BB really put some good effort into casting this season. Does anyone else agree?
In the past there have been so many HG's that were just so lost when it came to the game. This season they are playing harder then ever. I love that BB put some brains in the house this season.

July 20, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Marie Andree :)

Good Morning, Lisa Anne :) Thanks very much!

New Top Post!

Direct Link:
Tuesday Morning

July 20, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Good morning voyeurs-

Boy, I tell you BB, the feeds and BB Dish is legal crack. You can't look away and are always on the hunt for the next fix.

A few things I've noticed:

The reason why Monet said she would not be on "Survivor" is her fear that her hair would get knotted. Really?

I bet Britney and Monet would be asking to go home an hour after landing on the island.

Have you noticed that every time someone asks Kathy a question, she
asks them to repeat it? I don't know if she is hard of hearing or it's a ploy to have some extra time
to think up an answer. (When my youngest son had done something wrong, he used this tactic, in hopes of giving him a little more time to think up an excuse.)

I would be horrified if I was either Britney or Monet's mother.
Their cruelty and disdain for someone who is different, i.e. Andrew sickens me.

I think both Britney and Natalie's
(BB11) fiancees come from the same tribe. Lack of a backbone and completely devoid of a set of balls...

Here's to hoping we see some technicolor fireworks when Britney and Monet go on the prowl for votes to keep Moan A in da house!

July 20, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I do so want to like Ragan and I do but he is so gullible when he is around Matt. It's sad because people in Matt's alliance will target Ragan as well.

As I said before... lose lips will sink ships. :-/

July 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below