;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BB12: Afternoon of Regeneration

Good Afternoon BBsters! :)

Phew! What a time to be away from the feeds ! Yesterday, was the closest to a Smack Down this season has gotten, and I was away! Sheesh! Thanks to Flashback, I didn't miss any of the action.


Will Monet fight for her life in the house, or just accept her fate? Will more drama emerge as a result of yesterday's house meeting? Will the secret showmance be revealed to one and all?

They have been on lockdown most of the morning. Matt and Ragan are almost positive it will be Endurance. Traditionally Endurance competitions don't make their appearance until the 4thweek. Will tomorrow be the start of a new BB pattern? We will find out by tonight if they remain on lockdown. A lot of the HGs got wasted last night, so right now they are sleeping off the effects of alcohol and drama...

As Julie says, "Let's peek in on the House Guests..."


HoH
12:38 PM BBT

They talked about not wanting part of the drama. Talk turns to Andrew's religious beliefs and that he wants to uphold them no matter how difficult it is in the house.


Kathy: How badly do you want HoH?
Andrew: Not as badly as you... I mean I want HoH to see my daughter and have kosher food, but this isn't the right time to win HoH.... I will see how it goes. See who's left...
Kathy: Would you wear the unitard?
Andrew: Yes! It's part of the game.
Kathy: What color would you like?
Andrew: I hate purple...


Andrew tests the cameras by walking around. The camera follows him. He concludes everyone is sleeping. Kathy decides to take a nap. Andrew goes downstairs.

Meawhile down in the ...
Jumanji
Matt Ragan & Lane (sleeping).

BB: Ragan! Stop that!


Ragan: What did I do?
Matt: You're making noise in the mic.

BB: Thank you very much.


They laugh. Conversation is minimal, with some turbo whispering.
Matt: Andrew is a contender.
Ragan: Yeah.

They ask Lane if he has a b*ner because the cameras are on him.

Lane(talking to the cameras): I don't! Go over there!

The camera complies....

Enzo comes in. They want to know where everyone is. Kristen in Taj. Brendon & Rachel in Cabana Room...

And Bubbles! Time for me to get my coffee! :)

1:03 PM BBT

Rachel: Hey! Hey! Who's ready for picture day?

The cameras are not cooperating! Grr! The house guests are half-hearted in their participation.

Here's what I managed to cap. Thanks AGP! Not much :)






Enzo is in the bathroom but the angle of the cameras wouldn't cooperate...















The cameras follow Rachel up to HoH as she takes pictures of herself and then, for the first time that I have ever seen, while she blogs...




2:10 PM BBT
Dining Room
Monet & Britney

Monet: I can't wait to sleep in my own bed...I think what happened last night might help me. Who knows..

Then silence.


In the Cabana Room
Almost everyone else

Chatting about sports, napping, chilling :) Talking about HoH blogging. Just nice and chill :)


In the Dining Room
Kath & Monet

Monet is campaigning to Kathy saying it's stupid to get rid of her and keep him who is gunning for them. (**So are you sweetie...)


Britney passes trough and Monet smiles... People are coming through interrupting the conversation...


Lane comes out and starts teasing Kathy about her "talking country". Kathy challenges him back that he talks country too, because she understands him. They ask him if he churns his own butter. It's cute and funny...


Hayden is cooking steaks. They enlist Kathy's help...

CUT TO:
2:38 PM BBT
Taj Roon
Kathy & Kristen


Kristen: Has anyone talked to Andrew about how he is going to vote.
Kathy: I tried to, but he really wouldn't say. He says he wants to talk to Rachel & Brendon.
Kristen: He probably doesn't want to because... (not said but his history with Matt) It would be a good idea to get rid of Monet.
Kathy: I don't know. He is gunning for them.
Kristen: So is Monet. And she has Britney. He doesn't have anyone. Why put someone out who everyone is gunning for? (***Not so much...)
Kathy: They asked me if I felt they were bullying me. I said no way!
Kristen: No. Not at all.
They go over the votes to evict Monet.


Kristen: I hope Andrew comes in here because I want to talk to him.

BB: Kristen. Please go to the Diary Room.

Kristen: YAY! Something to do!!!

CUT TO:
Cabana Room
Brendon, Matt & Ragan

Snoring...

CUT TO:
Kitchen
Hayden & Lane



Hayden is murdering his steak while Lane waits for his...

CUT TO:
2:57 PM BBT
Bathroom
Monet & Britney

Britney: I was in there crying for hours.
Monet: I will do whatever I have to do to stay.
Britney: I hate everyone in this house.
Monet: I gotta do it.
Britney: Hayden is just gonna vote with Kristen... They're a couple...
Monet: I get that feeling too...

Turbo whispering competing with the kitchen mics.


Monet: I think Enzo is going to vote for me...

Matt comes in. Britney: I take it back. This is the worst day ever...
Matt laughs.
Britney: How close am I to making cookies and eating them... I miss my mom so bad.

They agree that they miss their moms especially.

Britney: I thought we would be out (in the yard) by three.
Monet: They're starting to think we won't be going out at all tonight.
Britney: How are we supposed to talk with everyone coming in all over the place.
Monet: We need to get this lock down over with ASAP

Andrew just came put of the toilet room.

Andrew: It's spotless! Enzo free

Lane comes in and joins in their whining... Lane burps and ticks Britney off. (**lol)

CUT BACK TO:
Taj Room
Hayden, Kristen & Kathy.

Kristen keeps maintaining that it's imperative to get Monet out this week. That Matt will be an easy target. Hayden agrees. (**Of course he would)


Hayden: Next week we take Matt out, unless he wins HoH. Which he will be trying to do because he knows everyone wants him out.

Silence for a bit.
Hayden: What are Brendon and Rachel saying?
Kathy: They said whatever anyone wants to do, they do. They don't want to be involved. Do what's best for you, because I'm going to do what's best for me and Brendon... Do you know what the other guys are thinking? No?
Hayden: Ragan is obvious. They are thinking along the same lines...

Matt comes in. They do a roll call for everyone's whereabouts. Then general chit chat. Moving on to Locks for Love and donating hair for cancer patients.

Hayden encourages Kathy to take advantage of being in the house and quit smoking.

Hayden(smiling): Buck up. Suck it up.
Kathy laughs.

Talk moves onto what they would wear tomorrow. Kristen hopes BB will tell them what they would wear. They speculate about what's happening outside.

Kristen, Hayden and Matt decide to play chess.


They find Andrew there playing chess by himself. He puts the chess pieces back in place and leaves. Probably because Matt is there.

Matt: Have you heard anything from Rachel & Brendon.
Kristen: They said vote however you want to vote.

Matt is surprised. Matt is pretending not to know how Enzo or Lane would vote. (**Play it up! That's the game..)

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

3:25 PM BBT
Cam 1&4
Backyard


A Flash of the backyard build!

3:30 PM BBT
Taj Room
Andrew & Kathy

Andrew: I come downstairs and they stop talking. It's been like this all along
Kathy: What are you thinking? You want Matt to go?
Andrew: I told you. I want to do what you want me to do. I don't know what Brendon and Rachel want to do.

CUT TO:

Rachel and Lane are starting a game with the HGs trying to lighten the mood. They will take turns switching something around in a room. And the others have to guess what it is. The guessers will use the HoH camera. As soon as she leaves both Britney and Monet say they don't want to play the game.


Rachel, Ragan, Kathy and Matt are the guessers. They study the living room and then switch the camera to the kitchen.

Lane, Britney & Monet will be the switchers.

Can you guess what's different about the dining room? hahaha

4:19 PM BBT
Insect Room
Monet & Rachel

Monet went to HoH to ask Rachel if she can talk to her. They retreat to the "Notty" Room


Monet: I just want to get a feel of what's going on after the whole incident. What I am at this point, what we talked about, I meant it. You and Brendon are not my targets. The whole Matt thing opened my eyes. I feel like a big d*mba**
Rachel: He played you me and Britney.
Monet: I trusted him. I thought he was a cool guy. I was dumbfounded. At the same time, if I stay, you two are still not my target. (**She doesn't say who her target is)
Rachel: At this point I have nothing to do with it. He played the whole house... I predicted waht he was going to do.
Monet: It's not the best interest of the house to have someone like Matt stay. The whole thing that gets to me is, he wanted to go on the block because he didn't want to vote me out. It doesn't make sense.
Rachel: It makes no sense. He though we wouldn't talk...

Britney comes in. She asks if she can come in. Rachel says it's up to Monet. Monet

Rachel explains again her motivations for the house meeting. Monet repeats that she felt like an idiot. More of the same conversations that have been transcribed since yesterday.

Rachel tells them that Matt told Hayden that Kristen's on the fence with the vote. They ask Rachel where Brendon stands and she says he is considering possibilities. She adds that Brendon is mad because Matt threw them under the bus, saying they were bullying people. She repeats that she has nothing to do with the votes at this point and encourages Monet to talk to people.

Britney expresses her gratitude to Rachel for giving Nick a shout out.


All three hug it out...

CUT TO:
Storage Room
Andrew and Matt


Andrew is saying that he would vote for him if he goes after the people he should, not him. (**Andrew doesn't say who he should go after.)
Matt: You sure you're not gunning for me?
Andrew: No.
Matt: I was after you because I thought you were gunning for me.
Andrew: I don't know what your alliances are. You're close to Lane.

Matt deflects this by saying he is playing no sides. He repeats that Brendon and Rachel were "strong arming" him.

Andrew: I don't understand why they wouldn't put up Ragan?
Matt: I don't know.
Andrew: I don't like that they are putting me out of the clan.

Matt tells him that Hayden and Kristen are together. (**He already knows)

(** They both call themselves floaters... At this point I don't know who is playing whom, but this is the best time to repeat get the feeds !! )













Permalink







72 Comments:

Blogger misslissa said...

Welcome Back Genie :) Even though you missed yesterday I'm positive there are many more smackdowns heading your way to cover!!

July 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hiya, Genie. Welcome back!

July 21, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

We're SOOOOO excited for a potential endurance competition tomorrow!!!! OMG I'm freaking out!!!!

July 21, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Afternoon Genie and fellow Dishers
I posted this at the very end of th previous post. So I thought I'd say it again, I'm so sorry.

It's been a hectic day again and I am very behind. Please forgive me if this has been said.

I was a huge Matt fan. I think he is smart and funny. He will probably do well in the game. It's his treatment of Ragan that bothers me. While I don't like that Ragan keeps running to Matt and telling him everything, I think it is because Ragan truly wants to align himself with Matt and Rachel. He also seems very genuine in his faith that his friendship and alliance with Matt is strong. On the other hand, Matt is lying to and using Ragan. I'm still not sure why, but Matt's behavior feels like it has crossed the line of good game play.

And this comment from Ragan:

Ragan: The difference between you and Ronnie is, you don't have moments when you go up to people saying, "Those people are so stupid!" He was so stupid about it. And scene.
Matt: Should I tell someone they're the most horrible, despicable person ever?


I feel terrible, because really Matt kind of did.

July 21, 2010 1:06 PM

July 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Welcome back Genie! You were missed :)

July 21, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MissLissa! :) I can't believe I missed the first SmackDown.

Hiya Toni! :) Thank you ! :)

Hiya Kantro!! :) Here's hoping! :)

July 21, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I am looking forward to a live feed break and can not wait to hear what Janelle has to say about the house meeting and Brendon's "feast".

I'll fill you in on anything interesting, Genie! :)

July 21, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Carolyn, my headphones already shipped, but they're saying delivery won't be until next Friday. How long did yours take?

July 21, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

I am SO crossing my fingers for an endurance comp tomorrow. I won't lie, they're the whole reason I ever cared to get the feeds! All the extra stuff I get to see is bonus. :)

July 21, 2010 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

OMG finally got my computer fixed!!
Has been out since Late Night with Lessa on Monday!! aaccckkkkkk

have lots of reading to do!

Hi everyone!

July 21, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Aimee! :) I agree with everything you just typed lol :)

Hiya Jluvs!!! :) Huggies! Missed you all too :)

Toni - Thanks hun! :)

Hiya Mallory! :) Ditto! :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

As always, great pics!

July 21, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

I am assuming that carolyn is out for a break before the viewing party, and genie is at the helm. Welcome Genie. Have a great rest Carolyn.

July 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Katieblue!! :) Great to hear your pc problems are fixed! Welcome back!

JLuvs! Thank YOU :)

Hiya BBFanatic! :) You got that right :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Wayne :) Cheer up! It will get better :)

Hiya Melissa! :) Sorry hun... I can't publish links without Caro :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Britney was silent after Monet said that? Uh-oh Monet may go out withut even a sympathy vote...when has Britney ever been silent with her?? hmmmm

July 21, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MissLissa - She didn't say anything but not because she isn't supportive. Britney wants Monet to stay.

July 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Slow day on commentators :) Are you all sleeping like the HGs?? :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Ok thanks Genie :) I was surprised cuz they usually have so much to say lol

July 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

There isn't much going on to comment about ... lol

Kathy and Kristen are talking about who Andrew's voting for.

July 21, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Hi Genie :) Welcome back!!

Cannot wait for the show tonight to see how things got edited. I am also hoping for an endurance comp tomorrow as this will be my first year with the feeds :)

See you all in the comments during the show <3

July 21, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm here Genie! But I am in and out, and getting ready to go out of town tonite, which means I won't be here with you all for tonite's show, darn it! Hoping like heck that I get back in time tomorrow nite for the LIVE show! (gotta get my kid from camp in Dallas :)
I'll be joining TheDish tonite sometime after the show, and hope to watch the episode online.

July 21, 2010 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Good Afternoon to Carolyn, Genie and to all the dishers out there...

Going to watch Janelle in a few..be back for the show..

July 21, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone! I too am soooooo hoping for endurance tomorrow! I'm also hoping someone who will put up B/R wins HOH!

whooohooooo! That would be sweeeeet! LOL :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MissLissa - No kidding! lol

BBFanatic - LOL true! :)

Hiya Patty! Thank you :) Me too! :)

JLuvs - Aww! We'll miss you! :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

And a special HELLO! to Pamela! :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If ya'll are not talking to me... you're plotting against me! hahaha :)

July 21, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Genie, fellow BB addicts

It wasn't a proper smack down since you weren't here. It really went nowhere too. After all that they still want Monet out. Just put a bigger target on Brendon and Rachel, if that's even possible.

Andrew confuses me. How he could want anyone out besides Monet is odd. He obviously has never heard the things she and Brit say about him. Besides behind Rachel and Brendon he is target number one. It will be interesting to see his DRs tonight.

The comparison of Matt to Ronnie last night was redonkilus. There aren't even two sides to the house yet. More like a million sides right now. There's Rachel/Brendon, Brit/Mo, Matt/Ragan, The Brigade, Kristen/Andrew, and combinations of all of those and more. They could compare him to Michelle, possibly, but even that doesn't fit. One season HGs will finally understand, house meetings don't work.

Only a couple of more hours til showtime, can't wait.

July 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for special HELLO..love it.
Would we plot against you????
Us, the sweet dishers and dishettes...
Not us..no way....hehehehe

July 21, 2010 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Genie! Hi All!

Yes Genie, I was napping with the hamsters!

July 21, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hi Genie
I was do exactly that (sleeping like the houseguests). I'm determined to make it all the way through BBAD tonight.

July 21, 2010 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MM!! :) I agree Matt is no Ronnie. No one is even close. Nor will be. A distinction Ronnie would probably love. lol Andrew is closer to Michelle's position than anyone else.

Pamela - LOL! :)

Hiya Michelle! :) The time to nap is tomorrow in case there's endurance. lol ;)

Aimee - lol :)

July 21, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aw Genie, you always make one feel special...

Thank you :)

July 21, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ok so this is probably a dumb question, sorry! But if they are on lockdown because of preparation for endurance comp on Thursday doesn't that mean that the HG will be on lockdown all night and then through the day tomorrow so they can't figure out what type of comp it is?

July 21, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Genie Sea, I will say hello! Been in a meeting all afternoon and can only come on during my breaks and lunch - otherwise I would be on all day and not getting any work done!

Hi Dishers!!!!

July 21, 2010 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

JLuvs - Anytime ;)

Hiya Barbara! :) Not a dumb question at all. If it's Endurance tomorrow. more than likely they will be in lock down until tomorrow night.

Hiya Stephanie! I know how that is! :)

July 21, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Janelle said that a lot of what she wore early in the show is because BB told her to wear it. So things that Rachel is wearing might be because of that. Especially with the showmance they want to play up the sexually as much as possible.

July 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I donate my hair to Locks for Love. I grow it out just to donate it, I gave them 10 inches last February, and I'm at about 8 inches now (gotta be a min of 10 inches:)

July 21, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

3 25 pm
showed a flash of out side. if you didn't see it looks like endurance

July 21, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hello Genie! How ya doing!? It's interesting to see that Money is not fighting REALLY hard to stay in the house. I thought she'd have cornered everyone by now in campaigning for votes. She really is banking on the BY getting opened so she can do some quieter campaigning.

That last of pic of Hayden there in the post...YUCK, lol!

~ Ryan ~

July 21, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

A shot of outside showing what looks like to be Endurance...ALREADY!?!

I asked this in a morning post, but is this the earliest they have ever done an endurance comp? i feel like I have never seen an endurance comp done this early before. Does this mean an evicted HG will come back earlier than expected? Ohhh, so many things could be happening here!!!

~ Ryan ~

July 21, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger lindsayluvsbb said...

Looks like endurance tomorrow!!! So exciting. I think they will be hanging by the looks of the thing they are building out there!

July 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks Genie Sea, guess if it is endurance and they are stuck in the house all day and overnight and into tomorrow they just might go nuts and entertain us again, especially if BB gives them a good dose of alcohol, lol. I am so excited I found the popout button by accident so now can watch a bigger video for the feeds, duh!

July 21, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I'm not really able to listen to Janelle & Chelsia thanks to a phone call, grr.
Caller just said we got a glimpse of the backyard and it looks like endurance.

July 21, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay my friends, I'm outta here til later, hope everyone enjoys the show and has a great evening!

xoxo
Jami

July 21, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MM - Interesting about the clothes! :)

JLuvs - Aww! How nice of you :) I have organized that at my school. I can't donate because my hair never gets long enough lol

Hiya DarkStar! I missed it unfortunately! :)

Hiya RY!! I'm great and you hun? Don't be hatin' on my caps.. hahaha ;)

July 21, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Genie ~ I'm doing good! I'm not hating on the caps, just hating on the weird, upside down mouth from Hayden. lol

~ Ryan ~

July 21, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Jluvs

enchiladas:
authentic- cheese, onions
acceptable alternative-chicken, cheese, onion
* you can hold the onions

other alternatives- aren't enchiladas

PS use corn tortillas

July 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I capped it!! :)

July 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yeah Endurance!!

I don't work this Friday so I can stay up all night Thursday!

HOH is going to really have to work this time to get the prize!

July 21, 2010 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ry - Your answer is on the post :) lol I know about the cap. I'm teasing :)

Hiya Lindsay! Yup! :)

Hiya Barbara! You betcha!

Mallory - Thanks hun! I got it off the flashback too :)

Jluvs - Have fun! :)

Hiya Johnny! :)

July 21, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Errr...it is in the post. SORRY GENIE!!!


~ Ryan ~

July 21, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hiya Genie!

The smackdown cometh!

July 21, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Janelle likes Monet, says she is a sweet girl besides the cattiness, but still thinks she will go home.

Chelsia likes Matt.

July 21, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Afternoon/Evening Genie... All

Looks to be some sort of miniature twirly raising up and down typa thang... lol

Lock down for a day and a half will surely play on a few nerves. If Matt is really concerned with a few votes, I foresee him crawling under Monet's skin to secure them.

July 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

RY - LOL! No problem honeycakes ;)

Johnny - I'm waiting on a real smack down LOL

MM - Thanks for the Janelle/Chelsia talk show updates! :)

July 21, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I'm thinking that maybe the reason they are doing endurance earlier than normal is due to the sab twist ging south so fast. Unique deals are made often during these and it could spice things up way more than the other types of HOH comps! You tend to find out who's cheering on who more....any thoughts??

July 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I was watching the Janelle Power Hour and Chelsia made a comment "I hope Annie is the one that comes back" I'm not sure if that was exactly what she said but I'm hoping this means someone is re-enter the house this season for sure! I'd love to see Annie back in the house.

July 21, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Sunny! - Mhm! They will be going batty... hehe

MissLissa - Quite possibly!

July 21, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm going to a take a mini break before the Tuesday Show Viewing Party @ 8 PM EST!!!

See you all then :)

July 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Val ! Just speculation at this point! :)

July 21, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

No problem Genie.

Janelle also hopes Kristen wins HOH, she thinks she will shake it up. I really don't see Kristen trying to hard to win from listening to her.

The other thing that both woman want is some men to go out soon. Not Brendon though, they both like his looks.

They did bag on Enzo about his hair or rather lack of it and not accepting it.

July 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yay! Endurance comp!

Ever have one of those days when everything feels like it is in slow motion? That is me today..just not with it. Grrr

July 21, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Do yall think after being couped up in the house all day, that there will be another "smackdown" tonight??

They gave them lots of alcohol last night; bet they will for a little excitement tonight too!

Janice/GA

July 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Yes it is just speculation. Hopefully we will hear of Monet or Matt in sequester over the next couple days.

July 21, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Tuesday?

Barbara
Ijust got a new laptop and I'm learning a lot of things by accident.

July 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Ok... so.....
Why does everyone rub Ragans arm????
I think the only one who hasnt is Enzo lol.. and I cant wait to see him take his turn lol!

July 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi everyone. I have said it before but I really do want matt out.. I hate how he is doing Ragan. I dont know how much I like Brenchel anymore. I still like Rachel but Brenden is on my nerves for some reason... Sad to say though unless they can get Kristen or Ragan to change their vote, Monet is going home.

July 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pants75

***In the comment section, some of you are asking how this works on the feeds when there's an endurance comp.

* First off, yes, we see it on the live feeds!!
* Second, no, they never shoot an endurance comp early to hide it from the live feeds.
* Third, the show will run as always, with the live eviction 1st, then the HGs go out to the backyard and the comp begins on tv.
* As soon as the Live Show is over, or within a few minutes, the Live Feeds return, and we watch the rest of the endurance comp together! :)
* This is always a very fun , very exciting time on the feeds!\
* If you don't have them, and you believe as the HGs do, that the 1st endurance comp is tomorrow, here's the link for the 3 day free trial.

July 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!!

Viewing Party

July 21, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Aww, Genie, sorry I wasn't quicker with that! lol Its crazy how fast you dishers are!!


Hey! Its showtime!

ittehgaps- no texting me until I text you first! I'm bound to have to pause with the kids! ROFL

July 21, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger reality voyeur said...

i really liked matt until just recently when i saw he was using Ragan, and to top it off, telling the whopper of a lie about his wife having a horrible disease. that just sucks. lie about your age, your job, your sexual orientation whatever, but to try to get farther by making people feel sorry for you because you need the money for medical treatment..thats just baaad. anybody agree with me?

July 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below