Lunch Hour with the BB12 HGs
The HGs are still Locked Down inside the House, as they have been since the early morning, when BB told them all to go inside and take their comp related items inside with them. In the time that's passed, more and more of them have become convinced that tomorrow's HoH will be endurance, mainly due to all of the loud construction noises.
True, it's early in the season for Endurance, but... Expect the Unexpected! ;)
Noon BBT -
Kathy & Andrew are upstairs talking about religion and the difficulties of practicing Judaism in the house, children, missing them... Kathy tears up, and Andrew tries to cheer her up. She's missing everything, including her inmates. Andrew crack up over that one.
Britney and Monet are downstairs whispering at the dining table. She's being catty about her conversation with Rachel last night.
Britney: She's all, "we're so much alike." I'm thinking how on earth, but I'm like, come here, pal...
Britney: Let's go in there and see what they're doing.
They walk around, room to room, not finding anyone.
Britney and Monet settle in the Have Not Room and lay down on their cots.
Britney: This house is the worst!
Meanwhile, upstairs, Andrew and Kathy discuss their lives outside the house.
Andrew & Kathy are discussing what they're seeking in a possible mate. It's a very cute, personal conversation, and Andrew couldn't be much sweeter.
Downstairs, Ragan has now joined the girls in the Have Not room, so the snipe level has decreased significantly.
Ragan: I think we're definitely gonna do an endurance tomorrow. Crazy, hard core endurance. And I think everybody's gonna fight crazy hard for it. Well, not everybody, but most. And I think they're gonna offer prizes for the 1st couple people to drop.
Monet mentions how prizes have a downside... and often you don't know what you're gonna get.
Ragan: Who do you think would look funnies tin a banana in our cast?
Ragan: Oh, that would be so funny! Sp, was Casey wearing the banana when he left the house?
Ragan: So he was talking to Julie, wearing the banana... gosh...
Britney: Whatever costumes they come up with are just gonna fall off my body.
Ragan: Mine too... The more I think of it, I don't think we'll even be able to go outside before HoH Comp tomorrow. Because otherwise, why would they have said, take in everything you need for a competition.
Monet: I agree. Plus, they have to set it up and test it.
***In the comment section, some of you are asking how this works on the feeds when there's an endurance comp.
- First off, yes, we see it on the live feeds!!
- Second, no, they never shoot an endurance comp early to hide it from the live feeds.
- Third, the show will run as always, with the live eviction 1st, then the HGs go out to the backyard and the comp begins on tv.
- As soon as the Live Show is over, or within a few minutes, the Live Feeds return, and we watch the rest of the endurance comp together! :)
- This is always a very fun , very exciting time on the feeds!\
- If you don't have them, and you believe as the HGs do, that the 1st endurance comp is tomorrow, here's the link for the 3 day free trial.
- Ragan & Matt are in the Jumanji Room having a Whisperfest...
- Monet & Britney are still in the Have Not room, laying on their cots.
- Andrew and Kathy are still camped out up in HoH, enjoying each others company, chatting and comfortable in the occasional moments of silence...
Ragan: I think Andrew would...
Matt: That's the biggest irony of this whole thing...
Ragan: You were doing him a favor.
Matt: I still haven't told him.
Ragan: I have to see where people's heads are at.
Andrew goes downstairs to the kitchen... Enzo comes out from the Cabana Room to sit at the counter.
Andrew: yoyoyoyo. Need some ketchup?
Enzo: Yeah. Thanks.
Enzo pours ketchup on his plate full of fishsticks. The backyard is still blacked out behind him...
Get the 3 Day Free Trial & See What all the Fuss is About!
Don't Miss Another Minute!
Get in there & Get Set up In time to See
1st Endurance Comp of the BB12 Season!