;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lunch Hour with the BB12 HGs

The HGs are still Locked Down inside the House, as they have been since the early morning, when BB told them all to go inside and take their comp related items inside with them. In the time that's passed, more and more of them have become convinced that tomorrow's HoH will be endurance, mainly due to all of the loud construction noises.

True, it's early in the season for Endurance, but... Expect the Unexpected! ;)

Noon BBT -
Kathy & Andrew are upstairs talking about religion and the difficulties of practicing Judaism in the house, children, missing them... Kathy tears up, and Andrew tries to cheer her up. She's missing everything, including her inmates. Andrew crack up over that one.



Britney and Monet are downstairs whispering at the dining table. She's being catty about her conversation with Rachel last night.

Britney: She's all, "we're so much alike." I'm thinking how on earth, but I'm like, come here, pal...

12:10pm BBT

Britney: Let's go in there and see what they're doing.

They walk around, room to room, not finding anyone.


Britney and Monet settle in the Have Not Room and lay down on their cots.

Britney: This house is the worst!



Meanwhile, upstairs, Andrew and Kathy discuss their lives outside the house.

12:30pm BBT
Upstairs

Andrew & Kathy are discussing what they're seeking in a possible mate. It's a very cute, personal conversation, and Andrew couldn't be much sweeter.

Downstairs, Ragan has now joined the girls in the Have Not room, so the snipe level has decreased significantly.

Ragan: I think we're definitely gonna do an endurance tomorrow. Crazy, hard core endurance. And I think everybody's gonna fight crazy hard for it. Well, not everybody, but most. And I think they're gonna offer prizes for the 1st couple people to drop.

Monet mentions how prizes have a downside... and often you don't know what you're gonna get.

Ragan: Who do you think would look funnies tin a banana in our cast?
Britney: Lane.
Ragan: Oh, that would be so funny! Sp, was Casey wearing the banana when he left the house?
Brit/Mo: Yes.
Ragan: So he was talking to Julie, wearing the banana... gosh...
Britney: Whatever costumes they come up with are just gonna fall off my body.
Ragan: Mine too... The more I think of it, I don't think we'll even be able to go outside before HoH Comp tomorrow. Because otherwise, why would they have said, take in everything you need for a competition.
Monet: I agree. Plus, they have to set it up and test it.

***In the comment section, some of you are asking how this works on the feeds when there's an endurance comp.
  • First off, yes, we see it on the live feeds!!
  • Second, no, they never shoot an endurance comp early to hide it from the live feeds.
  • Third, the show will run as always, with the live eviction 1st, then the HGs go out to the backyard and the comp begins on tv.
  • As soon as the Live Show is over, or within a few minutes, the Live Feeds return, and we watch the rest of the endurance comp together! :)
  • This is always a very fun , very exciting time on the feeds!\
  • If you don't have them, and you believe as the HGs do, that the 1st endurance comp is tomorrow, here's the link for the 3 day free trial.
12:44pm BBT
  • Ragan & Matt are in the Jumanji Room having a Whisperfest...
  • Monet & Britney are still in the Have Not room, laying on their cots.
  • Andrew and Kathy are still camped out up in HoH, enjoying each others company, chatting and comfortable in the occasional moments of silence...
Matt: Who do you think would put me up next week? Or are you not privy to a lot of stuff right now, because of your association with me?
Ragan: I think Andrew would...
Matt: That's the biggest irony of this whole thing...
Ragan: You were doing him a favor.
Matt: I still haven't told him.
Ragan: I have to see where people's heads are at.

12:48pm BBT
Andrew goes downstairs to the kitchen... Enzo comes out from the Cabana Room to sit at the counter.

Andrew: yoyoyoyo. Need some ketchup?
Enzo: Yeah. Thanks.

Enzo pours ketchup on his plate full of fishsticks. The backyard is still blacked out behind him...






Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get the 3 Day Free Trial & See What all the Fuss is About!
Don't Miss Another Minute!
Get in there & Get Set up In time to See
1st Endurance Comp of the BB12 Season!






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Caro! :)

July 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Hey all ... I didn't get got with the new post ... lol
Thanks Carolyn!!

July 21, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

CindyLou, yes B/R said that last nite about themselves, but I had totally forgot that April/Ollie did that too. Lmao!!! We know how that turned out...

Oh, I love this game! And of course TheDish!!!

RhondaM, I wish your honey a most speedy recovery. xoxo

July 21, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YES! I didn't screw this one up. I made it to the right comments at the right time, this time.

I think Regan may have been right.

Ragan: Do you think if we kill somebody we'll get a margarita party?

I think this lockdown could be for something today. I just don't feel endurance coming tomorrow night... UNLESS, they do the eviction today and... well I just don't see it.

Margarita Party... What week does that usually happen?

:o)

July 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I know Matt is being weasel-y at times and plays to the camera and all....but I can't help but love him and Ragan. When Matt was saying that they should full-on make out as (if) he got evicted this week....too cute!

July 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

I am loving the talk between Kathy and Andrew. It makes him seem more personable, and I just KNEW that he had personality!!!

July 21, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

jluvs - he's now crying with pain, so i called the doc and I take him in at 2 to get the stints out. He better have a shot of demerol waiting for him.

Be back tonight hopefully. Thanks for the well wishes. ♥

July 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger robertinwashington said...

Howdy Carolyn and the dish crew!! I love the conversation Kathy and Andrew are having...we don't get nearly enough of Andrew to get to know him better so this is great in my opinion.

I think Rachel without Brendon could easily win this game because she would align herself with the right people and she is smarter (game wise) than most everybody in the house...save maybe Ragan, although his allegiance to Matt is going to be his downfall cuz Matt is a snake and that was proven with his spin during the house meeting yesterday. Especially when he kept saying I only told you to put me up twice. I can remember at least 3 times he told Rachel to put him up...so no matter what he is a liar...and not one that should be trusted by anyone...including his brigadeers.

With all that being said, I hope that Kristen wins hoh this week...cuz her allegiances will start to show. Of course she will put up Brittany....but who does she put up against her to cause the least drama for herself??

I am definitely with most others that just want to see Brendon go...if I didn't know that he was brilliant, by the way he talks I would honestly think he was an unintelligent. I don't get what is "appealing" about him next to Lane...Hayden and heck even Andrew.

Also even though Enzo makes for some good moments...I just can't take his racist...womanizer ways...typical of the region of the country he comes from...the bravado is just getting old.

I never root for the hunks or the pretty girls...but I am truly hoping that either Kristen or Hayden win at this point.

Have a great big brother day!!

July 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, bout them enchiladas with cream of mushroom, are you using that for the sour cream sauce or for the chicken filling? Just curious, I've never heard of using soup, but if you all say it's good I just may try it! :)

July 21, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

CindyLou, I like Matt too, but not really before yesterday. So funny how we flip flop in the blink of an eye! hehe

July 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I really hope that people are starting to catch on to what Britney is saying...her "come here pal" should make them stop and wonder if she's doing the same thing to them? She so openly confesses to being a liar

July 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Sorry I didnt' respons in the other post near the end... im actually doing work right now... LOL!

July 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

ohhh :( I feel bad for Kathy. If she's missing inmates (funny statement though) then what those girls did to her in that house must be bothering her more than she's letting on :( At least she has Andrew to confide in!

July 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Keeping caught up on the posts and the comments! I am try my hardest to get home to join the Wednesday night viewing party.

Carolyn, I forgot to ask you, are you bionic???

July 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

the setup for the morphing wolud take a long time too, i think it is going to be something like that where each house guest performs individually...of course those are usually for POV...

oh well

hi Carolyn and all!

July 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey JLuvs!! :)

Hi BBFanaticInTX! :)

Hey GayTor :) When there's an endurance comp, the eviction is still live on Thursday night! :)

Hi CindyLouWho! :)

RhondaM - I'm so sorry your hubby's in so much pain. :(

Hi Robert in Washington :) Agreed!!

Hi MIssLissa! :)

Hey Stephen!

Hi StephanieFromTheWestCoast! :) lol! Only during BB season. ;)

Hi LScott! :)

July 21, 2010 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone!! :)

Genie's about to put up a new top post!

July 21, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Direct Link:

Afternoon Post

July 21, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good Afternoon Dishers
It's been a hectic day again and I am very behind. Please forgive me if this has been said.

I was a huge Matt fan. I think he is smart and funny. He will probably do well in the game. It's his treatment of Ragan that bothers me. While I don't like that Ragan keeps running to Matt and telling him everything, I think it is because Ragan truly wants to align himself with Matt and Rachel. He also seems very genuine in his faith that his friendship and alliance with Matt is strong. On the other hand, Matt is lying to and using Ragan. I'm still not sure why, but Matt's behavior feels like it has crossed the line of good game play.

And this comment from Ragan:

Ragan: The difference between you and Ronnie is, you don't have moments when you go up to people saying, "Those people are so stupid!" He was so stupid about it. And scene.
Matt: Should I tell someone they're the most horrible, despicable person ever?


I feel terrible, because really Matt kind of did.

July 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh, RhondaM, I feel so bad for your husband. Just reading what you wrote had me tensing up. I hope he gets some relief as soon as they come out.

July 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger pants75 said...

Hi all.. Long time viewer, first time poster. I am a tv viewer as I dont have a credit card, I cant get the live feeds :( And Im in Canada and cannot for the life of me get pay pal to work Double :( Soo I rely on all you kind folks for the info. I have a couple questions.. What are the guys sporting on their heads??!! Im confused lol
And what I really am not sure about is Ok, tomorrow is eviction and the HOH competition, so they are both live? Im not sure how it works because can an endurance comp go on for hours?? How is this done within the time slot for tv? I havent watched in a few seasons and never came to the live feeds before So excuse my "dumbness" lol
BTW Hello, nice to meet ya'all!

July 21, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below