;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy Live Show Day!!!

The backyard has been locked down since 8:50am BBT yesterday morning when BB told the HGs to come inside and bring all their competition related gear inside with them. Right away, Ragan became convinced that this could only mean one thing: Endurance Comp HoH. As time passed and building noises were heard by more HGs, the rest of them jumped on the Endurance Comp bandwagon.

For us here at BBDish, the Endurance tingles began in earnest when BB was kind enough to give us a glimpse of what they've been building out back...



It's definitely early for an Endurance Comp. The first one usually happens week 4 or week 5, but I'm inclined to believe it's happening tonight.

For those of you who've been holding out on getting the live feeds for whatever reason, the time is now. Endurance Comps Rock! Until you've seen one live, you haven't experienced Big Brother at all. I strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 3 Day Free Trial, and get yourself accustomed to the new set up now, not later!

Moving on to the Overnight... This one's going to start a bit earlier than most, just to make sure we're on all the same page with who's saying and doing what in the Big Brother 12 House.

Vote Change: Kathy has told Rachel and Brendon that when 2 votes come out for Monet, hers will be the 2nd. Monet spent quite a time working on Kathy, and that combined with Matt's perceived treachery, has swayed her.

Just before 9pm BBT, Ragan went up to the HoH (f3&4) to tell Brendon and Rachel that they are off of Matt's target radar for next week. Ragan tells them that Matt was impressed by them saying he'd have their votes from the jury house, if he made it to final 2... so thank you very much, he now says his intention is to keep them alive in the game until jury. Further, Ragan says that the both of them are completely safe from him as well, and in the event he wins HoH, they will neither go up, nor be backdoored. The 3 of them plan to watch closely during the Endurance comp to see who drops early, in an effort to make themselves appear weak.

OK.. While I get the meat of this bad boy Overnight together, I've got a Flashback Find treat for you! ☺ check out the Spy Screen Charades Game at 9:30pm BBT. It's primarily on Feeds 3 & 4, but I recommend watching via quad, so you can see everything.



What starts out between Ragan, Andrew, Brendon and Rachel grows to include Hayden, then Kristen, Matt, etc...


Please refresh this post periodically for the continuation of the Overnight Report. I'll be putting it up in sections, and I'm hoping to have it all completed by 7:30am BBT.

10pm BBT
While the other kids are having fun, Britney and Monet are hard at work on Lane, which is, of course, completely futile due to his alliance with the Bro-gade.



Still, he listens. Britney tells him a great number of things: Hayden & Kristen are having a secret showmance. They're sure they have Andrew's vote. Rachel would rather see Matt go, so they're sure they can get Brendon's vote if they go to Rachel and tell her they have enough. Lastly, Britney is positive she's out the door if Kristen wins HoH.

When BB announces the storage room is open, Lane leaves/escapes to check for alcohol, and Britney & Monet continue amongst themselves. Britney tells Monet that if she does stay, that if it comes down to the 2 of them in HoH, Monet should drop, so Britney can take care of the payback on the HGs who didn't vote for her to stay, and Monet wont have to get her hands dirty. Further, Britney says that if she does win HoH, she'll put up Kathy and Kristen... with a possible Brendon backdoor.


CUT TO:
10:54pm BBT
Taj - F3&4
Andrew & Kristen

Kristen comes into the the Taj, and Andrew takes the opportunity to have a whisper with her while no one else is around. He tells her that if it comes down to the 2 of them for HoH, he will drop so that she can have the HoH. She says she would do the same for him. He extends it further to Hayden, and she says he's completely safe with both of them.



Andrew: So, we were talking, Hayden and I..
Kristen: mm hmm
Andrew: And if it's betweeen you and I, for some reason, on the thing tomorrow, I can trust you, and I'll let you win, if you wanna win.
Kristen: Whaddayou mean? For HoH?
Andrew: If for some reason it's only us 2 left on the thing..
Kristen: Yeah. Either way. I would trust you too.
Andrew: That's not what I'm saying. If you would wanna win, right?
Kristen: Yeah, either or.. I'd be ok with you there.
Andrew: Ok.. I just don't to have the discussion in front of everyone. If it's you and me or me and Hayden, I'm just gonna fall and let you guys win.
Kristen: Ok.
Andrew: So I'm letting you know, so that we don't have the discussion in front of other people.
Kristen: Ok. I would obviously be ok with you...
Andrew: I know I can trust you guys. I don't need it yet. I don't think. Hopefully. If it happens to be. Otherwise, go for it.
Kristen: Yeah.
Andrew: Please win it.
Kristen: I'm gonna do everything I can. That is, if it is Endurance. I think it's gonna be though...

With this, Kristen climbs into her bed.

Andrew: I hope we're all wrong. I hope it's just a quick thing and it's really intense. I don't wanna be out there for 8 hours or 6 or 5 or 4 even. Whatever.. 4, 5, 6.. That's crazy!

***hehehe & we love it that way! ;)

Kristen: I know. Atleast it'll be at night though, when it's a little cooler. I just have a hard time in the heat.
Andrew: It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be our first real crazy one.
Kristen: I know!
Andrew: It is, yeah... We're gonna see what people are really here for.

***mm hmm. That's probably my favorite part... Getting to really see what the HGs are really made of... and the surprises that come from it.

Kristen: So did you figure out what you're gonna do about tomorrow?
Andrew: Oh yeah. We all agreed on it. Monet's going.
Kristen: That's what I figured.
Andrew: That's the obvious choice.
Kristen: Because, honestly, like I know, I know Matt said those things... If he's gonna put 2 people up, It's gonna end up being Rachel and Brendon. I think that's a given, so...
Andrew: As long as she goes, that's the thing. And ya know what? I do not feel sorry for her. Come on, she has $10,000. You should not feel sorry for her.
Kristen: I know.

They start speculating about what the Endurance comp might be...

CUT TO:
HoH
Kathy, Brendon & Rachel
F1&2

Kathy's giving Monet a pity vote.



Kathy cannot in good conscience vote for Matt to stay, because of his intentional mistreatment of Monet...

Kathy: I don't agree with Matt playing with her emotions.. That was unnecessary. He could play with, "aw man, Rachel put me on the block, blablabla." We could defend that.. But to go to somebody else who's sitting on the block with you, and make them feel even worse, and let that person cry on your shoulder? That's sick to me. Now, Kristen and Hayden and pretty much Lane and all them are gonna vote Matt out..
Brendon: You mean Monet?
Kathy: Yeah. They're all gonna vote Monet out, so y'know, I don't want it to be a surprise. To me? It's a sting to Matt to let him know that he can't tell people what to do too.
Brendon: Oh absolutely.
Kathy: I mean, that's that's.. That's my opinion. I don't want you to think I wasn't gonna vote her out before, because I was, and I told her that. I told her I was gonna do that, and what the reasoning was for it, and everything, but after what Matt did, and what he said about y'all? What he did about Kristen.. And then what he did about, even Monet... That, morally to me, bothers me, because even though now he comes up here and says he really wouldn't do it, he flat sat there and said...
Rachel: With someone like that, you can't ever trust what they're saying...

This conversation goes on for quite a while up in HoH, but we've already covered the important part of it, so...


CUT TO:
11:23pm BBT
Jumanji
Feed 3 for Close shots
Feed 4 for Group
Hayden, Enzo, Britney, Monet, Ragan, Lane



Enzo: I'm like really scared of the competition tomorrow. I don't know what the f**k it's gonna be.
Hayden: What are you most afraid of in life?
Enzo: AIDS and rats.
ALL: (laugh, hard and long)
Enzo: Ya think they'll put that in the competition? Like a rat infested with AIDS?
ALL: (still cracking up)
Ragan: Julie's gonna say, "This competition is called AIDS rat."
Enzo: Don't get bit by the rat, and you will survive.
Lane: Oh sh*t.. Holy hell...
Hayden: It was a good answer though.
Lane: I know.. I was thinking like a shark or a bear.
Enzo: Well I know, I'm smart enough not to go in the water.
Hayden: Ef that zone.
Enzo: F**k that zone. Why, what's your greatest fears?
Matt: I just hate tampons and stuff like that.
Enzo: You hate tampons? But without tampons, there'd be a bloody mess.
Britney: Wait. Whenever he passed out last night, we shoulda went and got some tampons and put em by his face..
Enzo: Put em up his nose. (he turns to Lane) What about you? What's your greatest thing?
Lane: I dunno...
Enzo: Uhh.. good answer. Ragan, what about you?
Ragan: Heights.
Enzo: Heights? So you're definitely gonna be f'in scared tomorrow!
Ragan: I mean, if we're up on a contraption, I wont be scared of that...
Enzo: (he turns to Hayden) What about you?
Hayden: UFOs.
Enzo: UFOs?
Hayden: I don't know why... They scare the sh*t outta me...
Enzo: You're in Arizona. You've never seen one?
Hayden: Well... Like my dad and a bunch of folks saw the Phoenix lights.. I have bad dreams about it..
Enzo: Oh, man. I would've loved to see that.
Britney: What's the Phoenix Lights?
Enzo: It's a big UFO sighting..

This conversation is ongoing, and it's a fun flashback. Enzo goes on to explain how Aliens have sex... It begins at 11:23pm BBT on F3 for closeups and F4 for the group shots. Check it out!


CUT TO:
11:33pm BBT
Jumanji
Same Crew
Feed 3

Britney: Did you shave your pubes today, like you said you were going to?



Enzo: Yeah. The top. Yeah.
Britney: And how'd that go?
Enzo: Good.
Britney: If you never shaved your pubes, would you have like a huge bush?

***Did I seriously just type those words???

Enzo: Probably. Yep.. A little afro puff.



Britney: hehehehe
Enzo: Just chillin.
Britney: Would Joella like that if you came home?
Enzo: I think she likes when I'm nice and cute.. Like, manicured nice, yaknow? Everything's trimmed up to par...
Lane: Yeah.

The great pube debate carries on for quite a while, and everyone adds their 2 cents about their own pubes. Another very funny flashback find....


CUT TO:
12:05am BBT
HoH
Feed 3
Brendon & Rachel make it official.

Brendon: I know that I like you.
Rachel: I know you do. That's not the point, Brendon.
Brendon: That's not the point.. Then what is the point?
Rachel: I don't know, Brendon.
Brendon: Why don't you know.. What don't you know?



Smooch, Smooch, Smooch...

Rachel: Apparently I'm a "stress reliever." (the DR said this to her) I can't believe they said that.
Brendon: Shh... Well, when I get stressed out, you help calm me down
Rachel: That's not what they're referring to.

Smooch, Smooch, Smooch.. Mmm. And then the ask...

Brendon: Do you think it'd be crazy, in this house, for me to wanna be your boyfriend?
Rachel: (smiles) Brendon, you already are.
Brendon: Yeah? Yeah! For sure? Is it official?
Rachel: I didn't know that it had to be official to be that case.
Brendon: Yeah.. I dunno.. I'm kind of an old fashioned guy.
Rachel: Really? You need to ask me, so you can check yes or no?
Brendon: (holds her face) Rachel, will you be my girlfriend?

She kisses him..

Brendon: Will you officially be my girlfriend? How bout that? Will you officially be my girlfriend?
Rachel: Yes.
Brendon: I've been calling you my girl, I know that. But now, I want to make sure that you know you are my girlfriend. I mean, I thought you were, but still, I didn't now if you thought the same way. So that's a yes?

It is.

After this, we do have a quiet confirmation between Matt & Lane that Matt is indeed safe... and then the nightly Hayden-Kristen makeout on the night vision cams... This concludes the Overnight Report.


Scooting out of Flashback & Checking in with the HGs on the Live Feeds: As of 7:38am BBT, the whole house is still in snoozeville, doubtless dreaming of Endurance Comp victory and HoH Glory.



Sleep well, HGs. If you're all right about the Endurance comp, it's gonna be a LONG night tonight! We'll be there supporting you, cheering you on and updating the blessed event for as long as you last... and then some! :0)


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
3 Day Free Trial? Yes, Please!
Sign Me Up!






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger itsagame said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Happy eviction day to you all. I choose to evict Monet.

July 22, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger itsagame said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Happy Eviction day Everyone. Here every thurs. I will vote along side the House guests. "Hi Julie, I choose to evict ...Monet

July 22, 2010 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Caro!!!!

I hope you are all rested up for a [fingers crossed] endurance comp tonight!

Ill be hanging out today and tonight and I couldn't be more excited!

:-)

July 22, 2010 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Morning Carolyn,

Sitting here watching FB for AM and not PM. Not a good sign for the day. Sigh...

July 22, 2010 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Rachel's HOH Blog....

Most. Annoying. HOH Blog. EVER.

UGH!!!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning folks... Just saying hi... Just putting out my prayers for an endurance challenge again..

We watching them play sharades from the HoH room last night and that was fun, except feed 3 was down, so we only watched the reactions on Feed 4..

I still haven't figured Kathy out -- she is just the friendly mom type who's done nothing to go any distance so far except potentially anger two major alliances (Brigade and Brendan/Rachel/Andrew)..

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

So Matt wants to keep them for the jury or he wants to get rid of them next week?! *head spinning*

July 22, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I just finished reading Rachel's HOH blog and seeing the pictures she took. You would think someone who is into chemistry would also know how to spell and write coherently. The blog is just a mess IMO. I couldn't believe how many pictures she took of herself (maybe she thought they would delete the "bad" ones).

Looking forward to the endurance comp tonight!

July 22, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

good morning,Carolyn and friends!!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Happy Live Show Day!

Kathy is giving Monet her vote but it won't be enough for her to stay. But, this is Big Brother.

I would love to know who Andrew is going to be aligned with in the game.

July 22, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Diane: I had an emphasis in neurosciences with my clinical psych degree before law school and the science people were some of the most inarticulate people I ever had classes with... Ability to articulate and spell doesn't equal intelligence... in fact a lot of people who weren't good at the whole literature/english thing were brilliant in math and science.

July 22, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Good morning Carolyn and all the dishers! Forgot to say that earlier...I was still in shock from just reading Rachel's blog, I guess.

Diane....you are right....how could a chemist have such poor spelling?!?! I mean, even if she just typed stream-of-consciousness, you'd think she'd at least proof it before she clicked send, sheesh! I really expected better from her.

Rachel is obviously using this as a stepping stone to further her show business career after she's out of the house. Sorry Rach, but the odds of a reality tv star making it big in the biz after the show are less than 5%, I'd say - esp. if you push it too hard. Just ask Jake and Vienna...ha.

July 22, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, All my BB Buddies!!!

Happy Live Show Day!!!

By the time I finished the show & got a few things done I wrote a comment & missed publishing by a few min. I wanted to make sure it was seen so I have copied it to this blog....

"Just wanted to thank those of you that have sent good wishes for my kitty, Erin! I really do appreciate it! Unfortunately we are not out of the woods yet but at least he is home.

Didi - I read your cat is doing better!!! YAY!!! ☺

I absolutely hate when any of our furry kids are sick.

I am hoping I can join the fun on Thurs. & from what I have skimmed over in the blog & comments it's gonna be an endurance? I hope we get to watch it on the feeds."

I'm off to read TOR & try to read some of yesterday's blogs.

Today is my Mother's 87th birthday. We will have a family celebration for her on Sunday but tonight I am taking her out to dinner. She is so cute! She said, do you think we could go early enough so I can get home in time to watch BB since it's a live show. I was like, heck yeah! If you don't mind! She said, no I really want to!!! She also has the feeds & Carolyn she got them thru your site too!

July 22, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 22, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'morning Carolyn. Time to pick your brain.

From the quick shot of the Comp building, what do you think? Is your gut feeling that it will be geared to male or female? They always seem to make one have the advantage. I can't tell. Actually, of all the endurances I can think of at the moment, they all seem to be geared to females except the one with Scott and Dick.

Hope you are watching the tropics. Not looking great for the Bahamas and South Florida. Hopefully it doesn't build much and maybe even poops out. Not looking good for the Gulf either. Time will tell.

The worst part for now in the Gulf is what it might do to delay the oil spill clean up... again.

Of course our local weather alarmists are pointing everything directly to us, just as they do with every storm, even before they fully form. Spaghetti tracks are pointing to us also but those always change. We are NOT prepared.

Great TOR. I went off when Genie left us to ourselves and went to BBAD, never to return to the computer for the night. Glad I didn't sit around waiting for Late Night. But glad Lessa took a break too.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

I gotta say.. I was getting soooo annoyed at Monet last night with all of her DR sessions and all of talk of physical violence -- not that I'm not all for a good girl-fight -- it's just futile and dumb to waste our time on -- especially when tonight's episode needs to recap all the stuff that's gone on this week

July 22, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michelle, Kathy is quickly making me not like her. I despise the term 'floater' but if ever there was one, she is it. I'm not sure she has any game play in her. If she does she needs to kick it in pretty fast. I'd like to see her win HoH tonight just to force her to step it up.

Stephen, my bf, I'm glad you said you will be 'hanging out' today. I always love it when one of my men hang it out. Now if we could just get a feed cam on you so I can actually see it. :-p~

Oh, and Good Morning YOU.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Please be a fair endurane! I hated all the credit April got for weighing 65 lbs.

July 22, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, I couldn't even make it through Rachel's HOH blog. The bad grammar, the "gangsta" writing, and the spelling errors....wow. Is she really a chemist????

July 22, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Couldn't finish Rachel's blog. And can someone tell me what the deal is with the kiss lips in the pictures? Why do people do that?

July 22, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Why is Enzo scared of AIDs I thought he was married?

He's still funny sometimes but, but that's one nasty dude when he's being faux friendly, imagine when he loses it in there.

July 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :)

I'm scooting out for a very quick ride over to Starbucks and back before BB wakes them.

See you back here shortly!

xxoo,
Carolyn

July 22, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

i kind of hope it's not endurance, because I'd like to see Rachael play!

July 22, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Maybe Brendan is playing Rachel , how is it possible for someone to be that clueless, he can't be for real.

Andrew's charade tank was hysterical

July 22, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Johnny5, I didn't like what Gonzo, err, Bozo.. I mean Enzo was saying either. Not amusing at all. Rats with AIDS biting as a comp. That is one screwed up dude. I haven't liked him and that sealed the deal for good.

AIDS is a serious subject and I don't find any humor in it at all. HIV is on the rise again and I do what I can to work against that. The youth of today have no idea what it was like in the 80's. They think they are invincible.

I lived through those early years and Thank God I wasn't a victim. I could write my daily novella on that subject but I'm going to do my best to stay on topic most of the day.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, you still don't have that ultra hot Baristo delivering your daily fix? Shame on him. By now he has to know you aren't allowed to leave the house until mid-September.

(Enjoy)

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning everyone..

July 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Cindy: She wouldn't be the first to use reality TV to further an entertainment career... a lot of people who end up on these shows is because they want a career in TV and they apply year after year and the producers get multiple looks at them... Enzo has talked about wanting to start an acting career... Monet is a model who has never had a different job...

July 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is going to win HOH????

Who do you want to win HOH???

I am hoping for Andrew or Ragan

July 22, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bozo is up and about as everyone else is sleeping. He looks quite strange with his cloak of black as he moves through the house. I couldn't tell who it was until I saw his hat.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't find the blog anywhere on the CBS site

July 22, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

LOL! I don't get why everyone says being a chemist has anything to do with being intelligent! If you were put in a situation where you had to balance Copper (1) sulfide + hydrogen nitrate = nitrate + copper (2) + nitrogen dioxide + water? Would chemists automatically say you are dumb and are only capable of being an actress if you wern't able to do that? No... they would understand that you aren't trained in chemistry and know nothing about the subject... just as Rachel is trained in Chemistry... sure everyone learns english in high school but most people do with chemistry as well... doesn't mean everyone properly utilizes the two in every day life...

Besides, do you know many people on facebook and other online blogging stuff that use perfect grammar? No, most of us type fast, mispell often, and don't double check...

July 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Michelle... i'd say half of my pictures on FB are kiss lips. LOL! I guess its just a natural thing to do when you don't think you are photogenic or can't think of something to do if you hate your smile...

July 22, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Caro and Dishers!!! I am so keeping fingers and toes crossed it is a Comp tonight and it last awhile!! I got to take the daughter to get fitted for her cheer outfit...hoping it doesn't take long.

Well I must get busy working. Lots of legal stuff to be done today!! Got two attorneys out tomorrow!

Autumn

July 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I'll take a Grande White Chocolate Frapucinno (sp) with extra whip cream please Carolyn! jk

I have to do some errands later today so I will be missing some work time. If I am not able to watch the live show viewing, I will have to wait for 8 PM BBTime!

I wonder if Andrew will divulge his thoughts on Matt's fake illness he gave his wife.

I was watching again last night in BBTime 8 PM and watching Matt talk to Andrew, he was smiling the whole time. Anyone who knows anything about people should have been able to pick up on the lie.

I mean really, just smirking and kind of laughing while talking about an illness that isn't covered by health insurance, his ass needs to go now! They should get rid of him! I know, the BrAgade won't let that happen. But they don't know about the lie . . .

July 22, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Hey guys. Came over to voice my opinions about Rachel's blog. So glad to see others agree with me. I think the best thing about her blog was that I didn't have to hear her reading it. She annoys the living crap out of me, and I'm not sure why. It's like she read a bunch of TeenCosmo five years ago, and hasn't changed since! And good lawd, please stop with the Facebook pics!!!

Can't wait for the comp tonight! I'll be up with you all!!!

July 22, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DiDi, glad your kitty is doing better...we are cheering for it pooping..lol, boy we love are babies...

MsFitz, glad Erin is doing better also, still sending up prayers for both kitties..

I am bottle feeding 3 kitties that were abandon by their mommy, they are now 3 weeks old..so sweet.

July 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

Good morning Carolyn and dishers! Hope everyone is ready for a NEW week...the reign of Brenchel is almost over YAY! Ugh, they nauseate me *grabbing for a bucket just at the thought*.
I would like to see Kristen Regan or Andrew win HOH.... Preferably Kristen so we can get to know her a lil better ;)
Hope everyone has a great day...can't wait to see if its endurance tonight...my first ever!!

July 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning good people.

I agree that the HOH blog was painful, I only soldiered through to see the shoutout to Britney's BF/fiance. There was none ... that's CRAZY!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

Carolyn and my BBDish Friends;

(((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))

If I got a vote, I would surely vote to evict Matt ... I really am not happy with his game play. Yeah I get it, everyone lies to a certain extent, but they shouldn't lie about a sick family member. I wasn't his biggest supporter before, but I will DEFINITELY not be joining the Matt fan bandwagon either. I love Ragan, have I mentioned that before??? Maybe once or twice??? lol

Happy live show day ev1. Looking forward to a great HoH comp.

It's my first year for the live feeds, so I am super stoked about it ... woooohhoooooo.
HAGD ev1

Oh, can someone PLEASE tell me the link to read Rachel's HoH blog. After all I've heard, I can't NOT read it. You know, it's like a bad car accident, you know you really shouldn't stare, but you can't help it?? Yeah, it's like that!

July 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi Carolyn and Everybody! You are so funny *did I really just type that* !! ~ You really crack me up. thanks for the morning laughs

July 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And now Brendon is up and about. Looking in much better shape than Enzo. Seems the rest of the house is still being allowed to sleep in.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!
Happy Eviction Day!!

I am so excited for all this evening's show has to offer. Hope I'm here to share it with you all!

@GaYToR - I agree that Kathy is the ultimate floater. But PLEASE, by no means should we put a wish, plea, hope or prayer in the universe for her to get HOH. If she got it, we'd have another week of Brendel and The Voyeur. No doubt she would allow them as much access to the room as they did her... in exchange for her safety next week of course! UGH!!!

Hi Julie! I vote to evict Monet!

July 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading TOR, it looks like Andrew will throw HOH..sorry to hear that.

Also I guess I am one of the few that like R/B. I don't want to watch them on all 4 feeds doing their thing, but I do like them.

Matt is playing the game hard and it may backfire on him..the way he is always grinning may give him away, but when he told Andrew about his wife's illness, I almost fell on the floor laughing..Matt be careful...

ok that's my 2 cents worth..
for now!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

Happy Live Show Day!!

I've already got the Morning Report cooking...

I should have it posted in the next 5 minutes or so.

July 22, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Pamela: He is only going to throw it if Hayden or Kristen are the only ones left with him... if they drop early I think he is going to try and win it.

July 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :0)


Direct Link: Thursday morning

Or.. if you prefer... Just go to the top of the site - BB12Dish.com - And scroll down. :0)

July 22, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Hey guys! Haven't commented in awhile, but I'm always here :-)

Haven't read too far but I agree with Cindy.Lou.Who
Rachel's blog...BOO. Glad her "RAIN" is almost over. Hahaha

And pics-If I see her puckered up one more time. UGH!

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I can't find it either!

Will someone please post a link to the HoH blog?

July 22, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/community/hoh_blog

Hope yal can stomache it...i couldn't :( I skimmed and got the jist..more of the same that i see on the feeds every day. NO thanks, Im good.

July 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ItsAGame! :)

Good Morning, Stephen! :)

Good Morning, Toni! :)

Good Morning,CindyLouWho! :)

Good Morning, Kantro! :)

Good Morning, Diane :)

Good Morning, SunshineMOM! :)

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :)

Good Morning, MSFitz!! :) Happy Birthday to MOM!!!

Good Morning, GayTor!! :) From the quick look, I lean toward female.

Good Morning, JohnnyB! :)

Good Morning, HeatherinMN :)

Good Morning, Didds! :)

Good Morning, Pamela!! :)

Good Morning, CoachCher! :)

Good Morning, Autumn!! :)

Good Morning, StephWestCoast :) WOuld you like a biscotti too? ;p

Good Morning, ThatDude'sWife! :)

Good Morning, JustBeechy! :)

Good Morning, Ruel!! :)

Good Morning, BBFanaticInTX!! HUGS!! :)

Good Morning, Kimba!! :)

Good Morning, Lucky13!! :)

Good Morning, Moni! :) Welcome back!!

Thank you for posting the HoH BLog Link, Just Beechy!

July 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Gang :)

It's nap time in the BBDish HQ! ;)

We've got to be at our very best for the potential Endurance Comp tonight!

See you back here at 7:50pm Eastern for the Live Show Viewing Party!

In the meantime, check out the Newest Top Post for details on tonight & Howie's newest blog on BB12.

And if you haven't seen the Morning Report, check that out too!



xoxo,

Carolyn

July 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Hello Dishers!!!

I dont know where this will show up actually, and Im not sure anyone but me will know its here. But Im about to burst.

Enzo and those around him I guess dont realize that one can get AiDS and HIV from more than sex. My dear childhood friend died from HIV that she got from her husband, he got it from a blood transfusion during a hip replacement. Grrr she was barely 21 and he died before she did. Blah dont get me started!

#2 rant, One doesnt need to know how to spell accurately in order to read or write. My son sometimes write me using his texting mode. He gets so used to text messaging from his phone, everything is shortened.

Rant #3 *I Have Bozo collectibles* lol

July 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below