;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Brother 12: And The Endurance Comp Winner Is...

Wow! What a comp! If you missed it or our coverage, and you'd like to check that out, please refer to the previous post: Endurance Comp.

There will be no Have Not Comp tomorrow, because the Have Nots have already been selected: Enzo, Brendon, Andrew and Ragan. They earned this honor by lasting the longest without winning the endurance comp. Poor bubbies.

In lieu of the Have Not Comp on the Sunday CBS broadcast, they'll be airing the Endurance Comp we all saw tonight for the tv only crowd.

What we will have tomorrow is a Nomination Ceremony... and a whole lot less brb on the feeds than if there was a have not comp. ;) It's a good thing.

But first... Here's what happened right after the comp. Please check back at 11pm BBT tonight for Late Night with Lessa.

8:39pm BBT
Feeds are Back..
Cabana Room
Matt & Rachel
F1&2

The HoH Room hasn't been revealed yet, and Matt is already having conferences.



Rachel: Before you even say anything... I felt betrayed, because I did exactly what we'd talked about, and then you went...
Matt: Wat you're saying isn't totally untrue, but it's being phrased over-dramatically... Out there, when you were coming at me with you did this and this and this.. And I did, but you made it sound like and maybe you go the impression of was that I was coming after you.
Rachel: Yes, I did think that. Maybe it's paranoia...
Matt: It's understandable, but where you went wrong is in breaking our deal, instead of just coming and asking me about it.
Rachel: Ok.. you're right...
Matt: What you said was true, but people were pissed off. Just like you were paranoid, I was freakin out...

Rachel: I can tell you why I called everyone in there.. I was expecting everyone to chime in...
Matt: I can tell you why they didn't.. Because everything you were accusing me of, they were all guilty of... I wish you had just come to me, instead of breaking our deal. I believe you're being honest, because you're such a bad liar.
Rachel: I just wanna play this game.. And I get it, if you do whatever you're gonna do... Ragan encouraged me to do it, but if it was someone else, I would've totally come to your defense.

Based upon this conversation & the HoH key around Matt's neck, it seems we have a new HoH in Matt.

Matt: I have no side but my own... And now I'm torn, because I truly believe that both you and Brendon would be a vote for me in the jury house... So if I don't do this, am I just pissing everyone off, and they're gonna think I'm aligned with you guys.. I told Ragan this.. Ragan, this is what I'm thinking.. ugh.. I don't know how much I can trust you to tell you.. I do have ideas about who else to put up..



8:50pm BBT
cont'd.
Matt: I'm thinking of putting up Kathy and Andrew. PLEASE... please don't say anything.
Rachel: After listening to people lie to me all week last week, I don't want to talk to anybody. And after watching people drop during that comp...

Matt: I talked to Andrew, and he overheard the whole thing in the living room, and he told me I had his vote.. but then I heard he said the same to Monet. I'm gonna talk to him. I don't wanna blindside him. My target is Kathy. I want her out. But.. is that gonna sink me with the rest of the house, besides you and Brendon, who ALL want the 2 of you out.

Matt explains to Rachel that people stay away from them. The isolation factor they have makes them appear dangerous.

Matt: I'd be willing to make a deal with you guys, but like a real deal this time...
Rachel: I'm shocked to think that the entire house wants us out.

Matt names names. Including Ragan...



Matt: The house would just think it's weird to not have one of you up there. My greater goal though, is helping out my wife, and 2 votes in the jury house is half the votes I need to help her. I just hope that if you promise me something this time, you hold true to it, and if you have any question about it, you come to me and don't start stirring sh*t.

Rachel: I'm really excited for you to see pictures of Stacy...
Matt: Don't like freak out and worry... I want to get you to the jury house, but I can't shoot myself in the foot doing it. I'm a smart guy. I'll figure it out.
Rachel: I'm still gonna be scared. I'm not gonna lie. Please when people tell you all week that I'm a bitch, don't listen to them...

Matt: I'll figure something out... In the 20 hours I have or so...
Rachel: ...and then you have PoV. You really wanna win PoV, so you don't have to change your nominations.

Rachel implores Matt to not believe anything people say she's said about him... Just to come to her.

Matt: I'm smart enough to not believe anything anyone says.

CUT TO:
9:05pm BBT
Taj
Rachel & Kristen

Rachel goes to confide in Kristen, and tell her of her fears. Rachel comforts and soothes her, telling her she played her HoH perfectly... Rachel's visibly upset.

After a few minutes, Hayden comes in too, and he offers more words of support, telling her the only reason people are targeting her and Brendon are because they're so strong. Kristen reminds her of all the support they have in the house too - in her, Hayden, Kathy...



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids have fun
from the sidelines, and join in?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







76 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Another New Top Post?

Well, Hiya!!!!

LOL

July 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm very fond of Kristen. She is a very stable person.

July 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Alright... some final thoughts before I try and get some sleep.

For some reason I REALLLLLLY don't think Matt is lying to Rachel.... I think if he gets the feeling that he can get rid of Britney or Kathy or even Andrew he will do it..... because I really don't think anyone else will care if he goes after other people....

I think the only way to have Rachel or Brendon go home is if he gets the impression after talking to people that it will be bad for his game to not get someone out.....

Alright.... I will be in and out tomorrow, gotta do SOME studying... LOL!

Thanks for all the hard work Genie and Carolyn!

Good Night Dishers!

:-)

July 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR: In reference to your comment in the last post:

You're always trying to screw on something. :-p

July 22, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm liking Kristen a lot, too.

She just keeps growing on me, more and more.

July 22, 2010 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, GaYToR!!!

*smooch*

What would I do without my BB nemesis?

Love ya, Darling!!!

Hurry back for Lessa!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Matt doesn't want Rachel or Brendon to go how NOW. He has made that clear, he wants them to make it to jury then go out. He's planning for votes. He is setting up Rachel so she feels indebted to him - that's his plan. He isn't subtle about it.

July 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good night, Stephen.

Happy and Profitable Studies tomorrow!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger misslissa said...

I'm really surprised he's having this conversation with her?? Kinda makes you wonder...

July 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen, sleep well. I love it when you go in and out. Just sayin'!

BLUE! You are so naughty tonight. But that's someONE, not thing.

Now that I'm in the new comments I'm walking away to a feeding.

For MsFitz and all others who have lost a beloved pet child... because they ARE our children.

http://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

jane - I'd love to see how she acts once her back is against the wall. Its easy to be stable when you're not really in danger.

July 22, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger bb * fanatic * in * Texas * : ) said...

I don't know that I would be able to trust Matt about anything after what happened the last time. And for him to tell Rachel that Ragan would have put one of them up???? That's crap! Does ne1 else beleive he would have done that??

July 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I know Matt's cocky and stuff, but I'm looking forward to this week. He's an interesting guy with some interesting gameplans.

I think we'll know more once the Brigade has its pow-wow later, but my inclination is that he'll put up Kathy and Andrew, see how things play out, and possibly have Rachel or Brendon in his back pocket as a possible renom.

July 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Britney blows my mind. As nasty as she is, she is clever and funny. What a nut job!

July 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Janice, can you please address that question to @agrodner22 ?

July 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Even though I was not here long, it has been great fun :) Heading to bed now and I hope that everyone has a great night. Thinking of you and your Erin MrsFitz {{hugs}}

Night, night everyone!

July 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jane:

I heard Matt setting that scenario up for Rachel and Brendon, keeping them around for Jury votes. It makes sense. A lot of sense.

I do genuinely believe he wants one of them two of them gone before the jury pool selection begins, though. And because of that, I think he may be lying to Rachel.

Maybe not. I had been considering the scenario of Matt keeping Rachel and Brendon around for jury.

He's tough to figure out. For me, anyway. You probably have better insight than I, though. I'm wrong so often.

I'm liking Matt a lot. And will really enjoy this week on the feeds, watching him, and seeing how he handles his HoH reign on only week 3, and who his nominations will be. Including the re-nom, should there be one.

July 22, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

This might be worse than when they were in power. I'm sorry but it sounds like it's never ok to nominate her or Brendon. They would have put up Matt. It's like she's never seen this game before.

July 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

I love that they keep talking about what good tv they are making. Sometimes, but it's really hit and miss for me.

July 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger jane said...

blue, it makes no sense to want one of them out before jury. He wants them happy and humping in the jury house. Whoever sends one home makes the other bitter, angry, and vengeful. They are expendable, as long as they are together.

July 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Unless Hayden can really keep the house together on voting I think he will be the first to flip for Kristen over the boys...and soon.

July 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, you wanna perk up a bit? LOL

You're so lethargic right now!!! hehehehehehe

July 22, 2010 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

blue - send me a cute, well endowed hetero guy who kisses like a dream. i'll perk up. ;p

July 22, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I am watching BBAD on Showtime too and all of a sudden it went off the air. Got a message athta SHO Too is currently not available. hhm. all my other channels are ok. are feeds still on? wonder what happened. if it's a Showtime issue or a BB issue?

July 22, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Jane,

You're right about Britney. Maybe with Monet gone she'll be less catty and more clever/sarcastic.

July 22, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lisa - it's a sho issue. feeds are on just fine.

July 22, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I'll take one too!! Or two.

July 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jane, you are making excellent points.

Now, you have me re-thinking. This is why your insights around here are so highly respected (and you, as a result)!!!

Like I said, I'm usually wrong about a lot!!!!

Nothing new there!!! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, I've tried sending you Russell in a box in the past........but UPS just won't ship him!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone :) Lessa will be here at 11pm BBT for Late Night with Lessa.. I'm beginning to feel the fast fade...

Unless BB does the HoH reveal while Lessa's on, I'll do it as part of the overnight... Or make an HoH Reveal post in the morning...

I think I may have to go that route..

July 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Lisa,

That might be with your cable operator. I'm watching BBAD and haven't had that problem.

July 22, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning comes too soon :( Got work on the morning... Goodnight sweet dishers!!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I concur - 100%

Blogger jane said...

Matt doesn't want Rachel or Brendon to go how NOW. He has made that clear, he wants them to make it to jury then go out. He's planning for votes. He is setting up Rachel so she feels indebted to him - that's his plan. He isn't subtle about it.

July 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

jane: I'll try to send you one, too!!!!

(I've got my work cut out for me, now!!!! DANG!!!!)

LOL

July 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Brendon this is Big Brother, you are going to be lied to and deals will be broken. Put your big girl pants on and deal with it.

July 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...
blue - send me a cute, well endowed hetero guy who kisses like a dream. i'll perk up. ;p


Blue send him to me first. I want to make sure Carolyn gets USDA Grade A beef.

I'll just look Carolyn. I won't bend him. HA! Believe that?

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

Funny you say that Carolyn because I have just the opposite problem. My feeds are out but my BBAD is still on? LOL crazt!

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Carolyn - LOL! Well endowed? I spit my drink out! LMAO!

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Night, Genie!!!!

Sweet dreams!!!!

Muah!

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Blue, I wish I was that insightful about my own life!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

G'night Carolyn and Genie! ♥

July 22, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Just watched the flash back; tune into tonight at 16:54 (8:54) PM and they are talking about pictures of his wife and Rachel's mom?????

July 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

good night genie and carolyn

July 22, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn,
I will address it to her.......sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was jumping on you cause I know you're not running the Live Feeds BUT I was just blowing off steam here and wondering if anyone else was mad about us not getting to see the end of the competition.
I'm sorry if it sounded like I was blaming which OF COURSE I WASN'T..........
I love my BB Dish!!

Thanks
Janice/GA

July 22, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone! Wow, exciting nite! I'm bummed I didn't make it back in time to join you all, but I did just get all caught up...whew!

Andrew's smacking, LOL
Wow, does Ragan totally have a look of "what did I just do?"
And Rachel totally doing a spread eagle, if Britney saw that....LOL!

July 22, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

blue - bb11russell in a box.. now there's a thought. :)) any thoughts on whose? ;p

July 22, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Heheheeee, I'm sooooo happy Brendon didn't win HOH!

July 22, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lane is so blah. Even his choice of beer is blah. He needs to go, right after Brenchel.

July 22, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Carolyn or other seasoned Dishers, is it normal for BB to not show the ending of an endurance comp on the live feeds? It seems the past two seasons that I have had the live feeds, I don't ever remember seeing the actual ending of a comp.

I am thinking that they want to keep all the footage of the ending a secret - even though they know we can figure out who is HOH.

Is this the norm?

July 22, 2010 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi JLuvs :) I'm glad you made it, but sorry I'm not hanging much longer. I'm pooped! Lessa will be on at 11pm BBT...

Steph - I really don't recall. They show so much, I always leave happy. :)

July 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Is Kathy a lesbian? That's the second comment I've heard.

Poor Kathy. All the love she gave Britmo, and she doesn't know what they said behind her back :(

July 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I know you and Genie are whooped. Goodnite! See you tomorrow!

xoxo

July 22, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Your inbox Carolyn!!!!

Whose else?

HEHEHEHEHEHE

July 22, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jane:

I'm very insightful about myself.

1)I'm very needy

2)I need and live to be liked and loved

3)I'm genuinely a fun and funny guy

4)I genuinely care about people. All people

5)I'm wishy washy like Charlie Brown

6)I'm right about ANYTHING about ohhhhh, 20% of the time. LOL

July 22, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and one other thing about me.........I'm very loyal. When I like people, I like them. And I stay true to them. No matter what.

July 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Poor Brittney, she doesn't think the live feeds are on? Really? I thought she was a live feed viewer?

July 22, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue You forgot, "and carolyn loves me"

July 22, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope the next Endurance Comp this season lasts longer. I love the Endurance A LOT!!!!

This one has been fun, but I love it when they go on FOREVER!!! So great!!!

Now, I'm waiting to go to bed, or wait for Lessa. Hmmm.

What to do, what to do. I napped this afternoon. But, I have things to do Friday, as well.

Such a dilemma.

July 22, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OH CRAP!!!!

And last, but not least,.......

CAROLYN IS MY HETERO GIRLFRIEND, AND SHE LOVES ME!!!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Has anyone won like extra money during comps and went on to win the whole enchilada?

July 22, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Am I the last one left tonight?

LOL!!!

Maybe it really is time for bed?

ACK!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, are you going to bed?

You're up awfully late for you!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Blue-I am fading fast. I am sure Carolyn will be asleep soooooon.

July 22, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* Carolyn is sleepin, it's a sleepy Lessa playing comment bitch at the moment. :)

Trying to stay awake to blog for a couple hours tonight for you all. :)

July 22, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This is going to be a long week. Brendon on slop and complaining and Rachel apologizing for eating or not eating at all so her man doesn't feel bad. I hope they get prunes and pate'.



Regan is crying. :( It makes me sad.

July 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I forgot Regan is a have not. I take back my food wish.

July 22, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michelle, Ragan is crying?

I've missed that part!!! :(

Lessa, welcome!!!

So, Caro passed out, did she? LOL

She had waaayyyy too many iced coffees, and they bit her in her well formed and firm buttocks!!! LOL

Figures!!!! The caffeine freaks always fall first!!!! I don't drink anything with caffeine. hehehe

July 22, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* my weakness is diet coke. My kids call it my diet crack. heh.

July 22, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Lessa!!

Lessa, are you going to stay here, or open a new post? I need a warning!!! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Why is Ragan crying?

July 22, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Which coast are you on Lessa? Or are you somewheres in the middle?

July 22, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Yes Blue, he is missing his dad. I was listening to him and reading Syn's blog for MsFitz and Erin, now I am crying like a baby. I think I need to go to bed.

July 22, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm in Alaska - which is BB time -1, but working full time, and oh so tired all the time now. This being a grown up is HARD (says the woman with an 18 year old son. heh.)

I'll be openning a new top post momentarily - i'll be here for a couple hours.

July 22, 2010 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

When they all get into the HOH room and everyone sees a photo of Matt's wife, will we have to endure hearing
his sad sob story of her "disease".

July 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Lessa said...
*LOL* my weakness is diet coke. My kids call it my diet crack. heh.


hehehehe I'm a diet Dr Pepper gal myself and my kids also call it my 'crack'! ROTFL

July 22, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

1. I think the reason the comp didn't last very long is because nobody really wanted HOH and only Rachel and Brendon feel threatened.

2. When they see Matt's room aren't they gonna realize there is nothing wrong with his wife? He was saying she had bowing and couldn't really walk and had nasty bone growth. I hope Andrew calls him out. That is such a crappy thing to do I think.

July 23, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below