;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Brother 12: Endurance Comp

As predicted, the 1st Endurance Comp of the Big Brother 12 Season began on the live show tonight. Here's what Julie said: The 1st 5 HGs who fall will be the Haves for the Week. Rachel, as outgoing HoH, will also be a Have! It's going to be a long night!



It's going to be a great night!

As soon as the feeds come back on, we'll be updating here in this post, as long as the endurance comp lasts.

We always try to be as descriptive as possible, but honestly, nothing compares to watching an Endurance Comp Live on the feeds. If you still need them, here's the link for the 3 day free trial.

Spark up the feeds and join in the fun!!

6:06pm BBT
Feeds are back!!! Lane & Kathy are 1st and 2nd out.



Everyone else is still in it.

Rachel: You got this, Brendon!
Kathy: You're all doing a great job!



Enzo: I may have to fall.. I gotta eat.

** Prediction: The Brogade will drop like flies who control the vote.

6:12pm BBT

The HGs are getting accustomed to the apparatus, even talking about how BB must be controlling it with a joystick.

Kathy: Doin' good guys.
Ragan: Thanks
Rachel: Good Luck, Guys.

Mike O.: Hey guys, it's Mike here... (brb screen while he gives instructions)

Ragan: Mike O is like Jigsaw.

6:16pm BBT
Britney, Kristen & Hayden are all out!



Enzo: Hayden, you just drop??
Hayden: A minute ago, during the wind.
Enzo: So that's it, we're have nots.

Britney: You got it, Matt.
Rachel: Good job, Enzo! Good job, Ragan!

6:19pm BBT

Men Only Endurance Comp - All the women are out.



Ragan: I don't like it when it shifts, cuz that means trouble.
Enzo: That's what she said.

Matt: What size are your guys' shoes?

The guys all call out their sizes, with Enzo last at 13 and a half. Matt comments accordingly.

Ragan: So did I sound like a total perv during the live show? Ragan Fox, driving the gay movement back singlehandedly..

CUT TO:
6:23pm

Just watching how the guys are handling the surf boards, each has their own technique.. Andrew and Matt definitely stand out as the most comfortable with the apparatus...



They hear the click click...

Matt: C'mon buddy, bring it.. Bring it. Is that all you got surfboard?
Ragan: I want a flesh surfboard. I wanna screw it.

Matt: In a half hour, they unleash crocodiles into the pond.

6:26pm BBT
Here comes the wind & rain again!! You can tell how hard it's blowing just by looking at the spectator HGs.

6:30pm BBT

Matt & Andrew have the easiest stances, while Brendon & Enzo are so close to the edge, I'm concerned for both of them...





6:34pm BBT
Matt, Ragan, Brendon , Andrew & Enzo are all still in it and showing no signs of wear...

Ragan: Kristen, if I become a have not again, can I get a long back scratch?
Kristen: Of course.
Ragan: Thank you.
Matt: You're breaking your own rule. You said we weren't supposed to talk.

Planes flying overhead.

Matt: There you go. That's how they're gonna get us.
Ragan: You doin ok, Andrew?
Andrew: Nope! My daughter!
Enzo: You wanna see a picture of your daughter huh?

Matt: Hey Ragan, What degree temperature drop do you think we'll have?
Ragan: Ohh, it's already a cool night.. Maybe 10 more degrees..
Matt: That's ok.. No colder than the have not room.

Andrew stumbles a bit.. recovers.

Andrew: All these people have to wait up all night? And they can't talk? Mine just broke!!

6:40pm BBT

Enzo's out.



Calls of good job, Enzo from the peanut gallery.

Ragan: For everyone who tormented me in high school, I'm on Big Brother now, and holding up in an Endurance comp.

Cheers of support from the crowd.

6:42pm BBT

Brendon is precariously close to the edge. Unlike the other guys, Brendon has chosen a sideways stance.. It doesn't seem to be too comfortable.

Brendon: You gotta be kidding me.

Rachel voices her support...

6:45pm BBT - Brendon's out!



Matt: Brendon, with those size 13s, you did amazing. That's like twice the size of my feet. I'da been out a half our ago.


6:46pm It's down to Andrew, Ragan & Matt.

Lane: Remember the talk we had, Ragan. 82 percent.
Enzo: Focus guys! It only takes a second!

ON the sidelines, Brendon's upset about a second week of no real food. Enzo's hopeful the viewers voted for something good again. Rachel's whispering consolations and support.

6:48pm BBT

Matt: Here we go. Cue the shaving cream.
Andrew: Oh wow! That's COLD!!!



Ragan: Hey Andrew... So no nominations, no back doors..
Matt: You guys game talkin over there?
Ragan: Matt, obviously, the same goes for you.
Matt: You're not even on my radar, kid.

6:52pm BBT

On the sidelines, Brendon's beating himself up something fierce. On the Surfboards, Andrew, Matt & Ragan persist. They've just passed the 1 hour mark.



Ragan: I smoked for 18 years and quit cold turkey. I can do this.
Matt: I like the little pattern in the pond...
Ragan: They're beautiful.. Didn't they do a 3D of that..

Click! Click! Click!

Matt: Wake up!
Ragan: ♫Little Susie...

6:56pm BBT

Ragan: If my sister or mom are watching, I love you.
Matt: If anyone in my family's watching, go find something better to do... I'm not making deals, but neither of you are my targets.

Ragan: It's the 11th hour.. Our backs are against the wall. He's doing for Stacy.. He's doing it for Gila..
Matt: Who're you doing it for, Ragan?
Ragan: I'm doing it for my dad.
Andrew: It's good we all have our motivation.


6:59pm BBT

Andrew: What the heck was that noise?
Ragan: Something very bad is going to happen soon. This is like being in a scary movie.
Lane: Don't be scratchin..
Ragan: Lane, give us a motivational speech. Is Lane out here?
Rachel: Ragan, I'll give you a motivational speech.
Someone: No!
Matt: Wow.. that was rude.
Ragan: I love how other seasons, the 1st few people out get money.. This season, the 1st few out get.. "not a punishment."

7:07pm BBT

Britney: See how Andrew's using the area behind his board... They did say choose your boards carefully. Maybe some are shorter than others.

The deluge ends, and everyone calls out "good job."

Andrew: My mic got wet! Can I change it? (kidding)

Matt still looks very relaxed and happy. Andrew's definitely showing some signs of stress. Rachel looks like she's silently willing someone to fall... Likely Matt.



Matt: I feel like I'm really good at this, but it's a totally useless life skill... I wish there was something else I was that good at.
Ragan laughs.

Ragan: This is for you, Annie.
ALL laugh.

They feel the apparatus wrench..

Matt: Shift change.
Ragan: I hope it's not the Wednesday crew.
Rachel: Good job, guys.
Britney: Good job! Your future wife is watching, Andrew.
Andrew: My daughter!
Rachel: Ragan, all the guys are watching you going, he's so wet!
Ragan: And hot!

Lots of encouragement and support from the HGs who've fallen...

Enzo reports that no food has arrived yet.

Matt: Are they gonna let the have nots eat tonight?
Enzo: I dunno.

7:15pm BBT
Britney: (quietly to Rachel) I'm hungry. Am I allowed to eat?

Matt: Ask what time it is.
Ragan: Will you do like hand signals, cuz I'd prefer not to know...
Matt: (joking) 10 o clock!
Ragan (laughs)

Enzo: Who wants to be the Ho?
Rachel: Bein' the ho's the best.

Ragan: I like it when the water's cool. Maybe I should say I hate it when it's warm.

They compliment the comp.

Ragan: I deifnitely think this is one of the cooler comps.
Matt: And hard.
Ragan: The gift that keeps on giving.

Britney: But Andrews water would start before mine, and last longer.. but look at his gutter thing.

Kathy: Concentrate guys. Concentrate.
Matt: Concentrate??
Ragan: Aaah!

7:19pm BBT

Matt couldn't be less phased, periodically looking into the sky... Andrew's still focusing with all his might. I have no closeup on Ragan's face, perhaps because the fight for the comp is really between Matt & Andrew.


7:25pm BBT

Ragan starts asking about slop passes... Jokes about the original have nots, minus Rachel being back together, with one as HoH...

Andrew is all focus and determination. No sooner do I say it...

7:27pm BBT - Andrew is OUT of the comp.

It's down to Ragan and Matt... Now it becomes a decision of who takes the dive first??

Ragan: What are your thoughts? I don't mind being a have not.
Matt: I'm putting Kathy up... Andrew I wouldn't have, but he voted for me..

They debate the merits...



Ragan: So who are the 2 people you would put up?
Matt: Kathy and Brendon or Kathy and Rachel.
Ragan: The thing is.. If I jump off... I don't care what Brendon thinks of me, but I totally care what Rachel thinks. How would you feel about getting Rachel and Brendon out here?
Matt: I'm ok with that.
Ragan: The thing is... If you put Kathy up, no one's gonna vote her out.
Matt: Well, it is a game. I want them in the jury house.
Ragan: I'm just thinking about the way it would play out.
Matt: What if we put up Kathy and Andrew?
Ragan: Let's think about this... Britney would vot eto evict Andrew. Enzo would do whatever you asked him to do. i would vote to evict her. But here's the deal.. Brendon and Rachel would never... They would lie to our faces right now. Kathy's a 3rd to them.
Matt: How many do we need?
Ragan: 4. HoH is the tie breaker this week. Hayden and Kristen would rather see Brendon and Rachel in the house, because as long as they are, they have each others back. So.. you wanna call Andrew out here and talk to him about being the pawn? And then we can talk to Brendon and Rachel.
Matt: Ok.. how do we get them out here? We can't leave.
Ragan: I'm happy to jump down, but I don't want them to feel like I screwed them...
Matt: I'm happy to stay up here. I'm fine.

Matt: If anyone comes off the block, either Brendon or Rachel are going up.

Ragan's not thrilled, but it's at least workable. He asks Matt if they can just hang up there for 15 more minutes so it doesn't look like he completely took a dive. Matt says he's good for hours...

Matt: Could this have worked out any better??

7:49pm BBT

After a few minutes of BRB, we return to see Hard rain is raining down on Ragan & Matt. Brendon and Rachel are watching from the sidelines. Brendon still looks pissed at himself.

Rachel: You guys are doing awesome!!


7:52pm BBT

Still a very hard rain. Kathy, Kristen, Enzo, Lane, Hayden, Rachel & Brendon are watching from the sidelines, shouting encouragement...

Rachel is the main cheerleader, and her cheers are only for Ragan. One can't help but wonder if that might make an impact on the outcome....

7:55pm
Ragan begins to look a bit shaky... Matt's hugging the wall, as he has been from the beginning. Ragan is completely out of breath.



Ragan: There's a water shortage in Southern California. This is completely messed up.
Rachel: It's probably recycled water.

Ragan: If this doesn't get me laid...
Rachel: Oh you're gonna get laid like 20 times. It's like a wet tshirt contest...
Ragan: But gayer.

Britney: Good job, you guys.
Andrew: Incredible. Seriously incredible.
Ragan: What? You didn't think I had this in me?
Enzo: That's what he said.
Ragan: Bam!

7:59pm BBT

Ragan: Sicko, Big Brother. So suggestive. You may be wondering why my military regalia's drenched... (laughing, quoting Matt's speech) Did you see Julie's face when you said that thing about the military regalia?

8:23pm BBT - We've had the lava lamp BRB screen for 20 minutes now. I feel like I'd be pretty easy to hypnotize at this point...

8:39pm BBT
Feeds are Back..
Cabana Room
Matt & Rachel
F1&2

Rachel: Before you even say anything... I felt betrayed, because I did exactly what we'd talked about, and then you went...
Matt: Wat you're saying isn't totally untrue, but it's being phrased overdramatically... Out there, when you were coming at me with you did this and this and this.. And I did, but you made it sound like and maybe you go the impression of was that I was coming after you.
Rachel: Yes, I did think that. Maybe it's paranoia...
Matt: It's understandable, but where you went wrong is in breaking our deal, instead of just coming and asking me about it.
Rachel: Ok.. you're right...
Matt: What you said was true, but people were pissed off. Just like you were paranoid, I was freakin out...

Rachel: I can tell you why I called everyone in there.. I was expecting everyone to chime in...
Matt: I can tell you why they didn't.. Because everything you were accusing me of, they were all guilty of... I wish you had just come to me, instead of breaking our deal. I believe you're being honest, because you're such a bad liar.
Rachel: I just wanna play this game.. And I get it, if you do whatever you're gonna do... Ragan encouraged me to do it, but if it was someone else, I would've totally come to your defense.

Based upon this conversation & the HoH key around Matt's neck, it seems we have a new HoH in Matt.

Matt: I have no side but my own... And now I'm torn, because I truly believe that both you and Brendon would be a vote for me in the jury house... So if I don't do this, am I just pissing everyone off, and they're gonna think I'm aligned with you guys.. I told Ragan this.. Ragan, this is what I'm thinking.. ugh.. I don't know how much I can trust you to tell you.. I do have ideas about who else to put up..




Matt: I'm thinking of putting up Kathy and Andrew. PLEASE... please don't say anything.
Rachel: After listening to people lie to me all week last week, I don't want to talk to anybody. And after watching people drop during that comp...

Matt: I talked to Andrew, and he overheard the whole thing in the living room, and he told me I had his vote.. but then I heard he said the same to Monet. I'm gonna talk to him. I don't wanna blindside him. My target is Kathy. I want her out. But.. is that gonna sink me with the rest of the house, besides you and Brendon, who ALL want the 2 of you out.

Matt explains to Rachel that people stay away from them. The isolation factor they have makes them appear dangerous.

Matt: I'd be willing to make a deal with you guys, but like a real deal this time...
Rachel: I'm shocked to think that the entire house wants us out.

Matt names names. Including Ragan...



Matt: The house would just think it's weird to not have one of you up there. My greater goal though, is helping out my wife, and 2 votes in the jury house is half the votes I need to help her.


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Is today the day you stop watching the other kids have fun
from the sidelines, and join in?
We're Waiting! ;)






Permalink







385 Comments:

Blogger I 4 GIT said...

I think Brittney has this one!

July 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Im so happy I got the feeds this year...woo hoo my first endurance comp with the feeds! ;)

July 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

What would have been better would be

1st place= HOH
2nd place= Can't play for HOH next week AND have not
3rd place= Can't play for veto next week AND have not
First 5= Have's
Remaining= Have nots...

And as if that wouldn't be enough...

Each section should have been blocked off with cubicles so no one could see who had dropped and know who couldn't play for that week AND any deals made would have to be over the walls so it would have to be loud enough for everyone else to hear!

July 22, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

So who will win the HoH. This is gonna be fun to watch. Get the feeds peoples!!!

~ Ryan ~

July 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I don't see Britney or Enzo lasting very long on this one.

July 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What a great day! I won Syn back and now I made it to the Top Post on time.

Now get with it control room. Give us back the feeds!!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Surfs up baby!

Hi again everyone.

Enzo looked cold, don't think he will last long. Plus he doesn't want to be a have not again.

July 22, 2010 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Britney is going to get too cold.

Matt is a swim instructor and I think the water element won't bother him as much as everyone else... plus he is in the best shape...

If Britney can get over the cold water thing she will hang in there tho..

July 22, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I meant 3rd place to be veto for THIS week

July 22, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

Stephen
That would be excitingly extreme!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hope you are ready for it wendy2.

HEY EVERYONE!! We have a feed and endurance comp virgin in da house. Let's get her.

***SPLAT***

Strawberry Pie in your face.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Stephen I love your idea!

July 22, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Also this HOH comp seems geared towards people who were haves this past week... have nots have a much bigger incentive to drop early because the horror that is slop is salient in their mind...

July 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

This is great. Having the first 5 to fall be "haves" will certainly reveal what everyones priorities are... love it!!!!

And do I smell a luxury comp, then???

July 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to see 1 of the following people get evicted next week: Rachel (ugh! the "me and my man" comments are pathetic), Brendon, Matt, Hayden, Enzo or Lane.

July 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Steven, I love your idea of the walls..but not the 2nd place...all that work and no advantage

July 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Six minutes and we have feeds. Good job this year AGP.

Kathy and Lane go boom.

July 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the last look as BB went off, I think Brendon could win this if he wants to. He had the right stance to stay forever. I don't see a female winning. They will get cold and drop. I think Britney and Kathy will race for first to go.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Kathy's 1st out!

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lane and Kathy down

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good evening everyone!!!
Great show wasn't it? I don't have the feeds, but decided to hang with you all for awhile. Looked like Andrew was struggling right away. Kristen too! Matt is making it look super easy! I'm rooting for Matt or Ragan for the win. I know Matt lost a lot of support due to his lie. I wholeheartedly understand! I'm not condoning it, just not dweelling on it. I don;t know how much he's even talked about it. So I choose to judge him based on the resy of his game play.

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I can't tell who is off - Lane, Kathy,

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

sing for the day: Absolutely a luxury comp this week!!!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

nope. Kathy and then Lane. WoW. This may not last long at all.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

HELLO BB Buddies!!

I'm late but I am here! YAY!

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Rana said...

I succumbed and got the feeds before that house meeting the other night. I usually hold out until the last night when i REALLY get addicted. So I am excited to watch tonight! Brendon or Kristen or Kathy need to win! I want final 4 to be the couples: Brendon, Rachel, Hayden and Kristen!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Whew!!! I practically ran little Nikki's little legs off!!!!! LOL

She was huffing and puffing. I have a fenced in back yard, so I can just let her out at leisure, but I like to walk her, too, so she can get some good exercise. This was a REALLY fast one!!!

She was looking at me the whole way like "Damn, Daddy!! Slow doooowwwnnnn!!!!" LOL

Poor thing. She'll get over it, though!!!!

Whoever thought up the idea of combining the Have/Have not with this Endurance Comp.....BRILLIANT!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

yummy Gator, love strawberry pie...banana creme right back at ya!

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

I predict that Enzo will be one of the first five. I doubt very seriously he's going to chance being a Have Not again.

Already see someone is off, but my stupid feeds have conked out.

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kristen's out :( I don't think she wanted it though.

July 22, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Awww poor Kristen!

July 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Yeah I like my idea because once its the final three there is SOOOO much incentive not to drop and soooo much incentive to make deals... and then the next week when the deals aren't lived up to (or that week) there is MAJOR drama and the house will get flipped soooo fast!

Also, they could have alternated have and have nots... first out is a have, second out is a have not, etc.

July 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

I think Brit has a good strategy, but I'm not sure she has the mental toughness to pull this out. I also wonder if Andrew will be sure to be a Have since the diet can be a real issue for him. The risk is pretty high!

Oh, and Hello everybody, I'm a big time lurker have used kpetten51 & KellyR2T & Kelly in Bama as nicknames. (It depends on how I log in)

wow, I'm surprised Kristin dropped! Not so much about Lane & Kathy, though.

July 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

oh wow, quite a few are out already.

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Enzo's gotta eat yo!

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

HOH should have been able to say whether or not Rachel is a have or have not... or the first person to drop

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

i can only see brendan and lane..whats up?

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

There's a guy with a joystick.

Ragan "in and out, in and out"

LOL

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

The feeds came back, and I wasn't getting any sound!!

Then I realized, I hadn't turned the volume back up yet!!! D'oh!!! LOL

I turned it down for the Live Show, and then forgot!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

hahahaha Regan!! In and out, in and out!! Loooooove him!

July 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

So that's what Lane, Kristen, and Kathy out already? Crazy.

July 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Lane is soooooooooooo lame! He should go home simply because he is boring! I thought I would like him but blehhhhh... He is just expecting the brigade to do all his dirty work anyway....

July 22, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

More water BB!

July 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

EEK. Had to find a way to balance so I can watch and comment. Easy... 2 browsers open at once!

I'm smarter than I usually am after just one hour of being awake.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Do you think Britney has the right strategy by being backwards so its the best way to have balance like you are really walking, or going backwards so you can see how close you are to the edge? Also, her way you stay more out of the water.. which doesn't really matter because once your wet is cold as cold can be anyways... actually once you get used to cold water its actually colder to get out of the water.

July 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi All...
Just got home. Missed the show and catching up on comments.

Ms. Fitz....I am SO sorry about Erin...

I was at the hospital all day with my kitty and believe me I understand.

♥♥♥Didi

July 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Wendy: That gives more incentive not to drop and more incentive to make deals.... They have had other HOH comps where you give up chance to do future comps

July 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

There goes Hayden.

July 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, they didnt last very long.

they are going to have a long boring week without a have/have not comp. do you think a possible luxury comp this week ?

So sorry Ms Fitz, my thoughts are with you. I lost a kitty last year and looks like I am going to lose another this summer... big hugs

July 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

No revenge for Brit

July 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

So, who's out already? Kathy, Lane and Kristen?

July 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Someone mentioned in the comments that they may be doing the endurance now due to someone dropping out of the game; what did miss?

Therese

July 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

cya brit

July 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Really, Hayden out already?

July 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Syn, did you see my posts from Live Show? I won you back.

I knew you were so sad... and I knew Monet was a sure bet to go. :-p~

Blue! Which of you need exercise??

Stephen... *wink* Those other two are here. We have to do it under the table and out of sight. :-O

Hi YOU! <- insert name here.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Damn, Brit out?????????

WOW!!!!

This is going quick!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

feeds are back, I am better, I don't see britney oh yes I do, she is on the side lines.

July 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! Britney's out!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS I left out Ry. I have a seat for you too.

And.. ***SPLAT***

A GaYToR Meat Pie!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Somewhat surprised Brendon and Enzo risked being have nots again.

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Everyone!
My sincere condolences go out to "MsFitz" I hope you are doing ok, I know all too well how it is to lose your beloved kitty. I'm so sorry!

I really hope Andrew wins this one, although I think since Brendon has such a "water" background he just might have it in the bag. Can't see Briteney go very far, one she hates the cold, and two, for fear of being a have not again.

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Is Matt wearing jeans! That must suck

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Only one problem with the Brigade dropping to control the votes.... if 2 of them are on the block it really doesn't matter. Here's hoping thats the case! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

I can't believe they are out already! In comparison Evil Dick had 50 year old balls of steel!! I am disappointed in them in this first endurance comp.

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

This ain't gonna take long. Can you say crap shoot?

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not feeling good about this.

@MsFitz

I have been where you are many times...

check out www.petloss.com and the candle light ceremony.

A Parable of Immortality …by Henry Van Dyke

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean.

She is an object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch until at last she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, " There she goes! "

Gone where? Gone from my sight . . . that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, " There she goes! " there are other eyes watching her coming . . . and other voices ready to take up the glad shout . . . "Here she comes!"

She will be there to great you across the Rainbow Bridge one day.

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Comment moderation will be slow right now sorry

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't see that coming, Enzo is either a have not or wins the whole thing. I thought he would jump with Lane

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY Britney is down. I called that one. She just wasn't first.

Her good-bye speech was so telling. Now the TV Only's know what she's really like.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Oh I want Brendon's foot to slip!

July 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh... i foresee hayden and enzo getting into it this week about the have/have not drop

July 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

No probs on slow comment moderation, Genie. Understood. Lots going on!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Genie: Thats perfectly fine! We would rather have the updates and then talk about it later! They are dropping like flies so commenting can come in a bit... although not that they are have nots it may take a little longer.... LOL

July 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Andrew doesnt look so good..I hope he hangs in there.

July 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Brendon looks yummy wet!

MMMHMMM!!!

McYummy!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lovin' that look of Andrew's legs and little shorts! I think I like him even better.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

The bending over position won't be good for very long (that's what she said). The three standing straight up have the best chance I think.

Won't at least one more have to be a have? There's only 4 have not beds.

July 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Go Andrew!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Okay so if Matt drops it would be verrrrry good for Brendon and Rachel... I think they need Ragan to go to before they are almost certainly safe... who knows what the hell is will do if he wins... here's hoping for Brendon or Andrew!

July 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This could be one for Matt. He looks very comfortable up there. The other guys, not so much.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

OK Caro - Endurance was too much for me to resist. I signed up. ☺ Lord help me now!

July 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh damn, I forgot about Enzo...

July 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You know who else I think looks yummy wet?

Andrew!!!! He's a good looking man, in my opinion!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Peddle faster Genie. Faster.. FASTER!

***SPLAT***

Red Bull Pie

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

I don't see Brendon and Enzo going much longer. They're too big.

July 22, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wasn't reading the show posts. Sorry to hear about your cat MsFitz.

{{{{BB hugs}}}}

July 22, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Matt getting cocky with begging the surfboard to bring it...... I'm gonna pull a Brittney/Monet moment and hope it bucks him right off, he hits his head on the way down and has to have a medical evacuation and he can't come back!

July 22, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hmmmm... two girls in a row gone..... its just a matter of time until the other HGs put it together that there must be an all-boy alliance...

July 22, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

You know Brendon is thinking...I win HOH and Rachel is not a have not...Hmm...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

July 22, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

Are we really just two weeks in? I swear it feels like the season should be halfway done by now. LOL

Not that I'm complaining... ;)

July 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I was just thinking back to all stars in the final 3 when Boogie jumped off and Janelle accidentally brought her hand off and the comp was done in like 5 minutes before they even ended the live show.... That looked like an AWESOME volcano with lots of potential for a crazy endurance comp... I bet who ever built it was PISSSSEEDDDD!

July 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is that hail or snow? What are they doing? Playing post office surfing? Though wind and rain and dark of night. HA! As if the post office does that anymore.

***SPLAT*** for Carolyn

High Calorie Mocha Cappuccino Pie with 6 extra esprsso shots.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is everyone cheering for tonight..i am hoping for Enzo or Matt...

July 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good job isolating yourself and cheering for Brendon, Rachel. Hope that works for ya!

July 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Brendon & Enzo's backs are going to get sore/tired standing like that....I think Matt, Ragan & Andrew's strategy might be better. I wonder if Mike O told Britney she couldn't stand facing the wall.

July 22, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Id like to see Andrew or Brendan win just because with the other 3 we already pretty much know what theyre gonna do

July 22, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

When does everyone think BB will call 'no hands on the wall'?

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, You're so bad!!! LOL

Carolyn's gonna get you!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I would really like to see Andrew win.

July 22, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This IS a comp made for small feet. And it's all men left. Now who has the smallest feet? You know what they say about small feet. Poor little guy.

But... in my research I've found it's NOT true. HA! Still waiting to be published. I'll win a Nobel Prize for all the time I put into that research.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

This is too funny, I have to believe that Lane, Kristen and Hayden dropped to guarantee that they would be haves and because they thought they were safe. The guys up there now all have motive to hang on forever. Enzo doesn't want to be a havenot again, Brendon needs to win or he or Rachel are going home, Andrew would like some decent Kosher food, Matt figures he better cover his butt just in case or else he figures he will have fun showing Brendon and Rachel how smart he is and Ragan probably doesn't want to be a have not either. Should be along night after all, bargaining chip for last two up is "I will drop and be a have not if you save me", haha.

July 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Ladies and Gents :)

I am sitting in class watching the feeds.

I just realized who I like in this game. I hope Andrew wins this. My second choice is Brendon.

Nothing like an endurance comp to make you realize who you are rooting for.

July 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Stephen Ritchie: I remember that All Stars!!! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Stephen I thought Andrew was the swim instructor

Lucky 13 I could not disagree with you more. What Matt did was very horrible and unforgivable

July 22, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Matt's playing mind games...asking Ragan how cold it will get & talking about the squishy his shoes are...Oh poor Enzo is a Have Not again.

July 22, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I feel somewhat sorry for Enzo, seeing the food choices this week. I don't think he will like any of those.

July 22, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I think I'd like to see a wild card like Andrew or Ragan win, just to see how things shake out in the house.

Usually by this point in a season I know who I'm rooting for. Not really the case this time.

Don't hate Brendon or anything, but it would make for a boring/annoying week if he were to win.

July 22, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

bluex1969 said...
The feeds came back, and I wasn't getting any sound!!

Then I realized, I hadn't turned the volume back up yet!!! D'oh!!! LOL


When did you go blonde, BlueMe?

***SPLAT***

Lady Clairol Pie

OOPS! there went Bozo. Now Matt down and I'll feel good.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to all of you getting the feeds tonight!!!!!

w00t w00t!!!!!!!

So happy for you!!!!

I've always loved this show, but until I first signed up for the Live Feeds, I never knew how much more fun the show could be!!!

Then, finding Carolyn's fantastic site, just sealed the deal for me!!!! Now, I hope this Game continues on for another 20 years!!!! LOL I can't even imagine a summer without it, now!!!

Once you go Live, you never go back!!! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Awe poor tough Enzo...No HOH and a have not.

July 22, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

KAS: Big Brother has never had a problem making people sleep on the floor!

July 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Brendon looks like a giant compared to the other guys who are left.

And HI everyone :)

July 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Brendon is the only one in the running I don't want to win. I can not tolerate another Brenchel HOH week, Plus they will both be haves...(*rolling my eyes*)I'll take Ragan, Matt or Andrew. Andrew's reign would be interesting. I think people assume they know where he stands - I'm not so sure.

July 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, Genie's gonna get you, too!!!

LOL

We're all conspiring to throw Louisiana Mud Pies, and Alligator Pies at you as right now!!!

*SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT*

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Someone in the comments on the last post mentioned that the reason they are doing the endurance comp tonight is because someone drops out, I believe that is what they said, did I miss some of read that wrong?

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

If Ragan wins, I believe Rachel is safe but not so much Brendon...

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

KAS: HOH is last so there will only be 4 have nots... unless i mis counter how many people were in it

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, my prediction is Ragan or Matt - I would prefer Ragan - either way Matt will be safe if either of them win.

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Yah! No Brendon and Rachel in HOH this week.

July 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

oooooooo..........Enzo and Brendon down!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Brendon is not looking so comfortable right now. I predict he's next down.

and KABOOM!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Ah Haha!!! Brendon done!

July 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oooopppss, I meant to say between Ragan and Andrew - Matt would be safe with Ragan, not so safe with Andrew, I am now voting for Andrew to win!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Have my fingers crossed for Andrew or even Ragan. I really don't want Matt to get it...Fall Matt, Fall Matt, Fall Matt, Fall Matt, Fall Matt, Fall Matt.....

July 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

YES!!!!!! I think my neighbors may have heard that scream.

July 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Gee I seem to remember Brendon telling Rachel he would beat everyone in every endurance because he was a runner and could do it no matter what his size, I knew he couldn't maintain that position. I guess either Rachel or Brendon is going home next week.

July 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

When is BB gonna say stand on one foot? LOL... they should have to be holding on to their nomination key and keep one hand on it at all times and then eventually same hand with no changing.

July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Matt just called us live feed nerds, well maybe some of us . . .

July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Matt might throw it to Ragan if Andrew falls...MAYBE, he would be safe but what about his BROgade!?!

July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I would like to see Matt or Reagan win!

July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Brendon, would you like some fries with that Wahburger?

July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Yay Brendon dropped - I couldn't bear another Brenchel week in a row. I do feel bad that he's a have not twice in a row.

I'm kinda good with any of these guys winning.

July 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I hope Matt isn't able to talk Andrew down.

July 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@GaYToR and the Clairol Pie Splat!!!

Good one!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

I've got a 'Nair Pie' ready for you, Sweetie!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

OCarlaRob: Nope... its Brendon. Andrew is a doctor and rabbi

July 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just checking in with ya Carolyn!! LOve ya hunny and keep up your magic!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

I have school work to do, but I cannot stop hitting the refresh button. I hope Andrew gets it; I don't think he will put up Rachel or Brendon and he has not had the easiest time in the house.

Therese

July 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Yet another reason I loathe Matt. He's always calling the the live feed viewers names. I so hope he falls next.

Carolyn, if he wins HOH, you might need a new bannerist. Just kidding. I'll do it, but I will NOT be happy about it.

July 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Rachel may have a new outlook on HER MAN after this week, he's going to be intolerable.

July 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Come on Regan!!! don't let Matt get into your head. You either Andrew!

But I'm nervous. This looks like a walk in the park for Matt.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Matt's just too cocky..i hope andrew wins after matt stays right up til the end...

July 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

SO happy Brendon is out! YAYAY! I may have been a tv only/feed reader but so not feeling the Brendon Rachel vibe.

July 22, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Who has the deal if they are up against each other, one will fall? Was it Matt and Ragan or . . .

July 22, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

I predict a lot of complaining this week from Brendon and Enzo. "It was so rigged for small people, yo!"

July 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger jadaz44 said...

brendon is the swim coach

July 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

Gaytor.....
"all that research"....lol

thank you for making me laugh after a very long day.....

♥♥♥

July 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

C'mon Andrew! You can do it! or Regan. Just not Matt!

July 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Matt looks the most comfortable with the smallest foot and body movements for balance. If BB keeps the pace consistent this could work in his favor. If they change it up, then his cocky mentality could do him in, here is hoping he falls.

July 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I don't see Andrew giving up, he can't even eat slop.

July 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I think Andrew's about to drop. He's not looking good at all. Legs shaking, etc.

Come on Regan!!!!! You gotta do it!!!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Does anyone remember last year's endurance night when we went over 1,000 comments?

I do! It was a SPLAT party, eye rolling party and F5 key party all rolled into one. Comments flew faster than the space shuttle.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ragan looks like he is starting to shiver and get cold. We know Matt gets cold. I am putting my money that it will get down to Matt and Andrew and both have great motivation to hang on.

July 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Does anyone know what kind of food Andrew can eat if he's a have not?

July 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

NOOOOO BRENDON! I am not confident that any of the three will keep Rachel and Brendon safe... Andrew is there best bet but I think he can be persuaded otherwise... he does know about Hayden and Kristen though so I think he has to hold on to them... Ragan doesn't wanna piss anyone in the house off so he will just got with Rach and Bren.... And Matt.... well... we know where he stands.... GO ANDREW!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

This should be an interesting week. I'd like to see Ragan or Andrew win to make the Brigade sweat a bit, but Matt as HOH wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Could make for interesting machinations.

July 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Joins KScooter.... FALL MATT

July 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Barbara: You think Andrew will send Bren and Rach home?

July 22, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Phew! Sorry for the delay and my lack of participation in the comments... but we're working as fast as we can! :)

HELLO to everyone I have not greeted yet! :)

**SPLAT Hawaiian Cream PIE!!!**** to Gaytor and Blue especially!! :)

July 22, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Matt can call me a live feed nerd all he wants. :)

I know I am!!!! LMAO!!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Boy is it just me or is Matt being a real jerk tonight? I dont like this cocky side of him. He thinks he is the best and it started during the live show and he just keeps getting worst.

July 22, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

EEK Blue! Nair in my eyes. glad I wear false eyelashes. #101s if anyone wants to donate to the Drag Queen Cause. And #31's for lower lashes.

Syn... Remember. You are mine again. Show some excitement!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Please, please, please let Matt drop next. I don't care who is HOH between Ragan and Andrew as long as it's one of them

July 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Genie, that Hawaiian Pie better not have coconut in it!!! I'm highly allergic, and will end up in the hospital with a swollen tongue and esophagus!!!!

ACK!!!!!

Then who is going to walk my Nikki and keep GaYToR in line?

July 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The Hawaiian for me? yummy? And Blue Cream on top? YUMMIER!!!

Tossing you a fresh finger Genie!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Willing Matt to fall...

July 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Matt... "I'm not making deals, but you aren't my targets." Geeee Matt... after this past week and your lies exposed you think people are gonna believe you.... you didn't seem suspicious at all... admitting you won't make deals means you can't commit to not keeping them safe.... its better just to not saying anything at all!

July 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Don't sweat the delay on the comments, Genie. You've got a lot on your plate right now!

July 22, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

do you think BB makers them wear shoes?? i think if i went out back and saw the set up i would have taken my shoes off for better grip.. what do you think?

July 22, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Matt looks like this is just another rainy day in the park and he is not on a moving surfboard with wind and shaving cream. I think he just might take it. Don't want him to, but he might.

July 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Really rootin' for Andrew to win this one!!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Brother Mouzone:

My apologies. I have not made a proper hello to you this evening, and we don't see you a lot in the comments!!!!

So glad you are here this evening!!

I always love your posts and insights!!!!

Hope all is well with you!!! You doing well, Sir?

July 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Genie, I would be extra careful where GaYToR's finger has been!!!! hehehehehe

July 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

you're right Stephen sorry

July 22, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Sunshine Mom,

Those shoes seem to have a pretty good grip, and without shoes, I'd worry about my feet going numb. That water is usually quite cold.

July 22, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Blue - Nothing to harm you in the pie!! :)

Gaytor - Thanks for the finger! :)

July 22, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Matt: If anyone in my family's watching, go find something better to do...

LMAO!!!!

I missed that comment!!!

So glad I found it in the post on the main page!!!!! LOL

Too funny!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

No probs, Genie!!! Even if you accidentally put me in the hospital.....

As long as you come walk my doggie for me!!!! You'll love her! She's a little love bug!!! hehehehehe

July 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Your welcome Genie. Let me know when you need more. :-)

Carolyn. Happy Tropical Storm Bonnie Day. STAY SAFE!!!!!

I'll suck out all the coconut from the pie Blue. I love it, and I certainly wouldn't want your throat to close up. Need I say why? Didn't think so.

GEAUX REGAN!!!!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm really pulling for Ragan, but Andrew will be good, too.

Really, REALLY don't want Matt to win!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I have a very odd feeling that Matt is gonna win... but up until the comp started I have been feeling andrew or brendon all week.... ahhhh... GO ANDREW!

July 22, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Fall Matt Fall! I haven't like any of the Matt's so far on Big Brother... Please let Andrew win!
At this point I don't care if Rachel or Brendon get sent home, I'm really tired of seeing them swap spit all of the time. They aren't very social at all. Fall Matt, fall Matt, fall Matt, fall Matt, fall Matt.....

July 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

You know.... I don't know if Ragan would put up Rach and Bren... after he spent all that time with them this week and stuff.... it might not cast him in the best light... and one of them inevitably stays and its possible both would stay again so..... i dunno.... that would be a tough spot for him to be in.... he is safe no matter who gets it so he might just wanna fall

July 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm tossing one to myself now.

***SPLAT***

A SYNfully Deliriously Delicious Pie, with Stephen Topping!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR:

I donate to the Drag Queen 'cause' all the time. Have several queen friends, and have sponsored several over the years for pageants. But I tend to keep it local.

Not that I wouldn't donate to you, Sweetie!!! I absolutely would!!!!!!

I've always supported the Indiana pageant system here.

July 22, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Matt seems to suffering from multiple personality disorder this week--Johnny Fair Play,Ronnie and now Evil Dick!

July 22, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Matt is being a di&k!!! I want them to have the boards go nuts but I'm worried about Andrew and Ragan!! LOL

July 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger ~Wyycked Jules~ said...

Hang in there Andrew. I am hoping hard that Matt drops soon.

July 22, 2010 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

*Gives Genie and Carolyn both my hands and energy*

July 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't want Andrew to fall....if he falls, I can just see Ragan asking Matt for safety and just jumping off :(

July 22, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn is doing a fantastic job on the Blog. Don't forget to check it out. I did. OOPS!

Show CAROLYN some LOVE! (She doesn't get any for 3 months just because of us if you get my drift.) :-p~

Tip Jar Time!!!

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

We need more water!

July 22, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I love seeing Brenchel sulk!

July 22, 2010 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Come on. Something has to distract Matt. Maybe he has a tiny bladder and will have to pee soon.

Anyone think he will just pee on himself to win this? I'm afraid he would.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hey guys!

I missed most of the show tonight. I was in the ER and am now admitted for a few days due to a blood clot on my left lung. I have my laptop though so I don't feel totally alone!

Going to try and catch up on what I missed.

July 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This a getting to be like last season's final HOH. The log goes forward, the log goes back, the log goes forward.

Side to side or something BB, more water.

July 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Matt's eviction speech was lame. Steve Erkel gets some tatoos and thinks he's Axel Rose

July 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

AWWW, thanks for taking out the coconut, GaYToR!!!!! That's so sweet.

And, yes, you need to say more!! I'm Clairol Blonde now! I don't get it!
Blue twirls a blonde lock of hair and smacks his chewing gum!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Andrew! We need kosher slop stat!

July 22, 2010 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

NO!!!!!! Dammit! Matt won't be going home no matter what!!! DAmmit!!

July 22, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh HELL. there went Andrew.

GEAUX REGAN!

But I'm afraid Regan will drop for his showmance.

:o)

July 22, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below