;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big Brother 12: Friday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers! Nominations are sometime this afternoon, and it seems Matt is done with his meetings... at least for the moment. My grateful fingers salute him. I don't know exactly what time the Nomination Ceremony will happen, but if AGP would like Andrew to be in the footage, they'll have to do it before sundown in Los Angeles.

Shabbat on the block. What a way to start a holiday. At least he knows he's not the target. Let's rejoin our house guests....

Noon BBT
The Have Nots, as well as some of the other HGs are talking about potential food choices America could give them. Enzo wants Lobster and Linguini. Or Scallops and...

Backyard Couch
12:20pm BBT
Enzo, Lane, Matt & Hayden

Afternoon finds the Brogade debating Matt's plan to not put up either Rachel or Brendon outright. He sells it to them, pushing the point that no matter who wins PoV, apart from the two of them, will look at the two nominees and definitely want to use it.

12:32pm BBT
Kristen comes outside, ending the meeting. Then Ragan, Britney, Kathy..



Matt: I don't even bother bringing you up there, cause there's no point.
Kristen: Thanks.

Inside, it now says Nominations Today on the Screen in the Living Room. The Haves are feasting...

12:45pm BBT
The lunch bunch breaks up, leaving Matt and Lane outside on the couch alone.

Lane: Did you and Rachel talk?
Matt: You saw when she came in the Cabana, she was crying and apologizing profusely... And then when Brendon and her came up... same thing. Oh and Brendon, "it's because of me that you even got the votes last week," and I'm all "Oh, really? Immediately after noms, 5 people came up to me and told me I had their votes, and those same 5 people came up to me after the meeting." I don't put up with their sh*t. I have seen Rachel cry more in the past 15 hours than I have ever..
Lane: Ragan wouldn't care if either of them went home.
Matt: I had a talk with him. He's cool. He understands.

12:50pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

***and Matt? What about Matt? Would you like to see him in the DR now so we can do the Nomination Ceremony? Hmmm...

Lane: How crazy does this look? Remember when we first got here, there were a sh*tload of girls over there, and now there's just one....

HGs start filing out. Rachel wonders why Matt hasn't been called into the DR yet. He asks if he's supposed to just go in... That's a no.

12:55pm BBT - BRB Screen... just for a moment. We return and Matt is still outside with the rest of the HGs.


Kathy's telling them about some surprise elk meat she had at her grandmother's house.


Matt: I'm kind of really excited to write the blog... Outside of the letter, that's the best part.
Kathy: You had an awesome letter. It was long. That was the best letter yet. Are any of you left handed?

Elsewhere in the yard, Kristen's tanning.



Andrew's relaxing on the chaise next to her. Ragan, Rachel and Brendon are over by the benchpress, working out and chatting...



A new theory for the lockdown is born, and it makes sense: the food for the have nots reveal...

The Have not fantasies continue... Waffles and Wieners... Cocktail Shrimp and ___

1:10 Brendon offers Rachel a couple of pointers for her lunges...



1:12pm By the pool, Kristen and Andrew are having a laugh. Then about home life.

Kristen: Do you think you're gonna go straight back to Miami when we're done?
Andrew: Oh, absolutely. Ya know what? You don't know what's gonna happen. You get out that door, ya never know. Of course my ears'll be open, but I definitely have to see my family.



Kristen: Since you didn't get to see your daughter this summer, are you gonna go see her?
Andrew: Absolutely.

Andrew may have to go to Cleveland or NY to see her, but either way, he'll make it happen. Interesting to note, Andrew's gaze is averted away from Kristen.. It's a frummy thing. It shows her respect (that he's not ogling her) and keeps his mind from impure thoughts.


1:30pm BBT
The longer the lockdown takes, the more the HGs are convinced the Have Not food is going to be something disgusting...

In the meantime, work outs, tanning, pool time and relaxation around the yard continue... Lane's giving Ragan instruction on a new exercise for him:



Brendon's helping Ragan too... and working out himself.





1:38pm BBT
Ragan talks across the yard to Britney.

Ragan: We definitely need to do another Ragan is single talk show tonight...
Britney: Venereal diseases need not apply.

1:44pm BBT
Elsewhere in the yard...

The Flowers in the Attic Twins are flirting in the pool. Andrew's poolside, chatting with them. Lane, Kathy and Matt are on the couch...





1:50pm BBT
The HGs all gather at the door, waiting to be let in and see what the food it...



Bok Choi and Baby Food...

Matt: We got a card here. America has once again voted for a treat you can enjoy: Baby Food and Bok Choi. And it's Kosher.

Andrew's thrilled. Brendon's pissed. Enzo wants nothing to do with it.



Brendon: This is what you get when you really make an effort in a comp? Let's fry up some fishsticks right now.
Enzo: Are we allowed?
Brendon: We've been asking. No one wants to answer us.

Kathy: Y'all should really ask.
Brendon: We just announced it. We told production we are cooking fishsticks.

BRB Screen.

Enzo: Dude. Nothing to eat at all. Ketchup it is. Ketchup it is. Thanks, America. I feel like someone just sh*t in their hands and gave it to us. What's bok choi? Maybe that I can make something with... It ain't healthy if you don't eat.

Enzo heads outside with his ketchup. Brendon stays at the table complaining.

2:04pm BBT
Storage Room

Matt: Hey!! Have Nots!! You guys got some good stuff in here you're probably not aware of...

Everyone comes in...




The Have Nots have about every Gerber product on the market... Cereal, Juice, Chips, Cream of Wheat, Cheddar stuff, Rice, Carrot Juice, Apple Juice...

Smiles, everyone! Smiles!

Andrew: This is better that that food. I'm serious! And it's all OU. (kosher)
Brendon: I'm happy now.

Enzo heads outside with a selection...

Enzo: I'm eating with my daughter now. I'm a snacker. That's it, I'm good. Plus, we'll have a luxurious challenge. I'll win that and get a slop pass. They can be ruthless man. Baby food and Bok Choi. I've never even heard of Bok Choi.

CUT TO:
2:21pm BBT
Poolside
Hayden & Kristen

Kristen plans to throw the PoV Comp, if selected to play, so Kathy wont feel bad if she wins and doesn't use the PoV...



Kristen: We haven't had any alone time today.
Hayden: I know, but we can't be complacent. Rachel already suspects a showmance.
Kristen: I mean.. I don't care if that's what she thinks, it just pisses me off that she says it to other people.

2:25pm BBT
Testy times in the kitchen... a bit of bickering between Andrew & Rachel about the placement of the baby food inside the fridge...

2:28pm BBT
The baby food refrigeration argument spreads to Brendon and Rachel and goes into the Taj bedroom. It's beyond ridiculous. Rachel says it's because Andrew doesn't like her, and that's why he behaved that way towards her. Brendon offers to talk to Andrew, and Rachel asks him to drop it.




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







72 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Afternoon!

July 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wishing Al Jarreau well! Jammin out to "We're In This Love Together" right now, it is his best song ever!!!

"like berries on the vine it gets sweeter all the time"

July 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

**Reprint from this morning as noone responded**

Good morning! Thanks ladies as always -- Carolyn, I made a small donation this morning, sorry it couldn't be more..

Happy the Bro-gade is in power... Not thrilled how Rachel is acting -- however she has a reason to be nervous as her romance is possibly about to be busted up.

I thought they really wanted Brendon in the Jury-house? Enzo seems to flip-flop every few days on this. I guess it all depends on POV..

PS: What are doing about Andrew's kashruth issues around the Slop??

July 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs - I love that song! Thanks for putting it into my head...

Kantro - Thank you! It wasn't the brogade that wanted them in the jury house, it's matt, supposedly. As far as Andrew, this morning he had a protein shake. Nothing more has been mentioned about it.

July 23, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Hi All! Let's see what America voted for them to eat this week. All of the choices were pretty bad. LOL

I really believe Rachel will go nuts and maybe even leave if Brendon leaves. I would like to believe she's such a fan of this game and she will pull it together and start playing it but I have doubts.

July 23, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I am so sick of Brendon and Rachel. I know everyone has said this before, but hearing Rachel pining over brendon makes me gag. What year was it when someone was called out for drinking something when they were a have not and they got and entire extra day ?????

Be safe Carolyn.

July 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, it is so sweet! He's such a romantic singer :)

July 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well, I am up and just here. I feel like Rachael this morning and I didn't drink. But I was up as Carolyn was starting TOR.

Random thoughts:

Please people! There are no previous relations in the house. I' getting out my foam rubber hammer. Line up!

I love Janelle the Great. This is in no way saying ANYTHING bad about her, but her game play fell apart when she would drink. You could always tell when she was tipsy by her red nose. In that way, and that way ONLY, she and Rachael are similar.

Carolyn, I'm so glad you had no problems with Bonnie. Now I'm watching TWC for us. More worried about the oil spill, but the projected path keeps moving east a bit, and with that there is more chance the oil on shore will be worse for us. UGH! My sister is headed to our house as I type, having been evacuated from Grand Isle.

More to come. My train/brain derailed.

Oh, Good morning MY SYN I'm so glad I won you back and I know you are too. Come to Daddy.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Turnip said...

WAAAAAT?

there's a matt/ragen showmance? could someone point me to the post? or was that poll choice a joke?

July 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: About Andrew and the Veto comp...

I think in his entrance interview he said that he would do his best to stay with the Jewish stuff but if his life in the house depended on it, he would probably do the comp or whatever it was to save him.... if I am remembering correct it will be interesting to see if he thinks being a pawn is really endangering him or not!

:-)

July 23, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Ugh. I am going to eat sushi tonight with a friend and I've been craving it so I really wanna go. But part of me really wants to skip it so I can watch the nomination fallout. Lol!

July 23, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Fat chance....Rachel has completely lost focus and forgotten why she is where she is. They need to get Brenden out so we can watch Rachel slowly implode without her "man". Too bad for Brenden...he could have been a good player and almost interesting to watch.

Andrew intrigues me...he doesn't have much TV or feed time. Not sure if it's the religion thing or what, dude needs to get his game on or he may just be out sooner than later!

July 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

So, last season Jeff got an extra day of have-not for accidentally taking a sip of Jordan's Gatorade. Last night Enzo intentionally ate a slice of pizza and he gets a warning? What's going on? Plus, if it's true he was sneaking food last week, that should have been his warning.

July 23, 2010 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

That's not the first time he has intentionally eaten something he shouldn't have. Wasn't he "sneaking" bites of cheese or something last week? He keep bucking the system...! He better watch out, BB sees all! :)

July 23, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

What were the 3 food choices? Sardines and sauerkraut, prunes and pate', and....I voted for the sardines.

July 23, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks for the response Carolyn.. I know you were more than a little busy this morning with the weather...

Happy no one made an issue about Andrew's protein shake and lack of slop...

I also think Rachel will self-destruct if Brendon leaves and shoot herself in the foot and leave right behind him..

We haven't really explored the fact that Kristen has a man in her life that she is cheating on in the house with pretty-boy..

July 23, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Oh yes Kas0831 great memory. Maybe BB should have us run the show since they cant remember the rules correctly.

July 23, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger way094 said...

nice shots of kristen keepim coming even thou i see heron live feeda mN SHE IS FINE

July 23, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Gaytor: Janelle drinking was the best television I have ever seen in my life...... especially Season 6 when she just went OFF about the nerd herd!

July 23, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

It's hysterical seeing Matt trying to make eye contact with Brit as he watches the "twins" in the pool.

July 23, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger way094 said...

nice blonde moment kristen in pool with floating device

July 23, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

The other choice was baby food and ______ can't remember the other half of that choice.

July 23, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Hello everybody
In reference to Enzo eating real food. I tweeted @agrodner22 about it last night. I found it interesting that there were no tweets since the premiere. Is that strange?

Also, the third choice was something and bok choy. Was it last year or the year before when the have nots got bok choy?

July 23, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Kas..bok choy. Thank you!

July 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Feeds 1/2 show bok choy!

July 23, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Baby food and bok choy it is!

July 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I saw baby food LOL

July 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Andrew also ate what I thought was fishsticks and ketchup. They must be kosher. He has been fun to watch. I wonder when he is going to use some of the info he has been collecting.

July 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger With It said...

Afternoon, all!
Andrew is continuing to grow on me. At first I thought I wouldn't like him, but he's nowhere near as "socially awkward" as I thought he'd be (except maybe for those shorts last night. ha!). Would they really hold a PoV comp at a time when he couldn't play? I guess I thought they'd schedule that around his religious obligations.

Also, I agree with Stacy that Brendan might have been interesting to watch, but he's so blinded by Rachel now. I just don't get it. The more I think about it-and see them together-I wouldn't have pictured them as a couple at all! I'd prefer it if she left... if nothing else so we wouldn't have to hear her shouting DR narrations and that laugh!

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

July 23, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger way094 said...

bok choy babyfood

July 23, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Turnip said...

baby food and bok choy.

July 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Andrew is excited. Brendon is being a baby and Enzo is being Enzo.

July 23, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Brendon needs to go, he is being a little punk. I get it's hard but didn't you know that going in; did you think you were going on vacation? And I don't know who mentioned it but Rachel saying, "I'm sorry Brendon!" and "I'll be a have not with you!" This is going to be a tough week!!

Ragan didn't seem too happy with the choice either.

July 23, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

baby food and bok choy

July 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Wow. The HGs got lucky that they didn't do the prunes or kraut. I mean with Enzo and his gas and all.

July 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Enzo bugs me.

July 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Aimee: I think you are thinking of Kim Chi from last year.... it actually doesn't taste bad but smells AWWWFULLLLLL!!!!!

July 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

That was nice of BB to give them all those toddler snacks. I wouldn't have.

July 23, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Waiting patiently for Bonnie here too...UGH...That mixed with the oil spill, makes me just wish I could cover up all our beaches before it hits! (Every season we are always going through Hurricane Season together! HaHa!)

Ok, I'm really worried about Andrew this week and him being on slop. Also, I too have had enough of Brenden and Rachel! (They can give it up, they will never COMPARE to the love we all have for Jeff and Jordan!)

I'm also getting a big kick out of Britt thinking Hayden and Kristen are twins! HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!

July 23, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

They got lucky with the stuff in the storage room.

July 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey have nots, can you hear me? Stop whining about the baby food and bok choy. It is better than just having slop! I am so happy for Andrew that it is kosher so he can eat and actually baby food will have lots of good nutrition so eat up Have Nots, you need your strength, lol.

Re the Flowers in the Attic, that is so funny. VC Andrews is rolling in the grave laughing at this absurdity.

Carolyn, not much sorry but I hit the tip jar best I could.

July 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey guys! I haven't posted since last year so I'm happy everyone is back.

I missed a few episodes while I was away in South America, but did they ever reveal if two people really knew each other from outside of the show?

July 23, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Carolyn, BB addicts

I got caught in the dreaded New Top Post. There's a rant about my internet woes last night, at the end of the HOH comp, if anyone cares. :P

I also said I wouldn't be back til after midnight but I caught up and have like an hour so what the hey.

Baby food and bok choy, it is better than those other choices. Seems once they found out their were other kinds of baby food, chips and such, they weren't to displeased. What is bok choy?

July 23, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Stephen,
I'm sure you're right. I'm old and I forget things from year to year.

July 23, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much, Barbara :)

July 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Apparently we are going to have a rainy one due to TS Bonnie, it's all good tho, we really need the rain! Just relized I've been hacked on aol...had 432 messages in my inbox for undelivered mail that I didn't send! Oh joy! Have now changed my password!

The have nots should get full this week! Baby food isn't all bad,....they just need to dress it up some, add salt, sugar, pepper, whatever, and most of the fruits are really good, especially the banana's!!
It's so funny that Brit thinks Hayden and Kristen are twins! If they are they are very insestual!! (is that a word?!)
I really hate it that Matt is so intent on sending Kathy home, I just hope she has the can-to to stay!

July 23, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Why is Rachel being a brat? They put several things that didn't need to be refridgerated in there.

July 23, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ooooohhhh, Rachel is getting her panties in a not because they have baby food in the refrigerator in the house. I think the stress of not being on top is getting to her big time. OMG looks like Brenchel are gonna get into another little tif, Rachel you are making the target bigger on your back, lighten up.

July 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

That's pathetic. All the baby foods they got. It shouldn't have been anything more than jar type foods.

Stephen, I agree, Janelle was a great drunk. Very funny but that red nose always shined.

Enzo bugs the hell out of me too. He should definitely get a Penalty Nom right now. They have to know about his fridge hiding for food. And if by some chance they didn't know, they do now because two were talking about it. don't remember who, but on BBAD last night. They made it sound like he was gobbling M&M's too.

:o)

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger way094 said...

man i.d like to walk up to the side of that pool with kristen hanging her had in water

July 23, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Barbara, "Flowers in the Attic Twins", love it!

July 23, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

There is one absolute reason Kristen and Hayden aren't related, besides the obvious. Julie says it all the time. This is a family show :P

Should be funny to watch Brit try to figure this out though. She is so less annoying already. Nothing catty all day, that I read of.

Rachel on the other hand is going to get herself on the block real quick.

July 23, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I missed what Andrew said to Rachel but geez, is this reaction necessary?

July 23, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Affternoon all!

Brendon is always talking about people's true colors coming out and that's exactly what is happening with him right now. Who's the poor sport now?

IMO he and Rachel are the most self-righteous, hypocritical houseguests who need to get off the pedastals they think they are on. He is whiny and she is a cry-baby.

July 23, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Warning: Rachel is on the verge of blowing up! All this discussion over food? Come on! Be a little sympathetic to the Have Nots & Andrew! Yes, he's sensitive to his food choices. If he wants to put some jars of baby food in the fridge let him!!!

July 23, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hey everyone!
Just stopping by to see if anyone else is disgusted with Rachel and Brendens current rant! ew!

July 23, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, you are very welcome :)

Gee I am starting to like Brendon a little with his fierce protection of Andrew and his true delight in Andrew finally having food he can eat and standing up to Rachel, good for him. Rachel hopefully learned that the drinking and being hungover is not good for your game.

July 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Kitty I can't take credit for the Flowers in the attic comment, I was just commenting on it. When Brit told Matt about Kristen and Hayden I thought incest of course but never made the mental leap to Flowers in the Attic, VC Andrews was one of my favorite authors.

July 23, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Ladies and Gentlemen: Introducing the new catty twins - Brendon & Rachel!!! LOL

I've actually sort of liking Brittany today. I've always thought she was funny but when she gets mean and nasty too, I can't take it. I'm sure she'll be back to her old ways soon but at moment, she's tolerable.

July 23, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Enzo eating baby food equivalent of cheese doodles with a fork LOL That's our Enzo.

July 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

FINALLY leaving the library after 9 straight hours with break or food.... only water!!!!

July 23, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sorry folks, I can't climb on the Britney Bandwagon with you. Her message to Monet last night wasn't just for good TV. All she is trying to do is save her butt this week.

She's still the hateful child she was yesterday and if by chance Monet gets to come back into the house you will see it all over again. She just has no one to tell it to right now and she knows it. Although she might pull Lane in with her. That wouldn't surprise me.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good for you Carolyn. Want a *SPLAT* pie to take with you?

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I always laugh when these people say "I didn't expect it to be so hard in this house"

Have you watched the show? Have you watched the feeds? 13 seasons and these people know nothing. I'm sorry but I would go into this game already thinking this is going to be the toughest thing I had ever done. People are going to lie and back stab. There will be drama. I may not eat for a week and have to sleep in a cold room.

Sorry for the rant it just gets me every time one of them complains.

July 23, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Speaking as a former 411 / toll operator. Ragan, Lane, please don't play on the phone. That's sooooo annoying. *Roll me some eyes GaYToR!*

July 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Genie if you are there,

Hi Everyone..

I hope everyone is good today..

First time reading post today, one of those days...

July 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel seems to be having a real pity party...It is a game

July 23, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pamela :)

I'm here, but I'm all updated out... Genie's coming on to blog at 5pm BBT. ☺

July 23, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Syn I have 'em. How big are your balls so I roll the right size.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I am so tired of hearing Kristen blow smoke up Rachel's you know what!! She is still playing up to her; what for I don't know but maybe she has it figured out in her head.

Rachel has been acting real weird today; picking a fight with Andrew over Baby Food in the fridge was just nonsense.

I think Brendon is seeing his precious Rachel in a new light; he's not fond of her drinking that's for sure!!

What does everyone else think??

Janice/GA

July 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR did you get my tweet about ZsaZsa? She's in critical condition, her husband says he thinks she suffered a stroke :(

July 23, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey lovelies :)

New Top Post!

Nomination Spoiler & Aftermath

July 23, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below