;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Late Endurance Night with Lessa!



OOOOoooooooh man, this real life work without ze internets thing blows! Missed an awesome comp, didn't I? I was able to catch the last 30 minutes or so when I got home, so that was awesome. :)

And of course - Matt's the new HOH, and the game has begun anew! Scramble, lil hamsters, scramble! (I so LOVE this game!)

It's 9:55 pm BB time, and Ragan is having himself a moment, in tears a bit, after lasting so long and stepping down for Matt. He's got Brendon and Rachel in there listening and professing their 'mad respect' for him - which is a nice break from the whining they've already been doing, with Brendon as a have not, and Rachel sure Matt's coming after them.

Meanwhile, Lane and Enzo (who's gotten a warning already for eating a piece of pizza as a have not) are mad whispering in the kitchen - its the same stuff as before: Brendon has to go. Nothing new there. Everyone is waiting for Matt's HOH room - which, they've told Matt, will be revealed "sometime between much later and a whole f'in bunch later" - here's hoping I can stay up that late! (1am limit for me tonight. You've been warned. :) )

11:02pm BBT
Cabana Room


Enzo was just called to the DR, as the Cabana Room Crew talks about eating while on have nots - and Jen, of course.

Britney: Next week will be the last week they really have it...They close the room and you start doing things for the whole house..
--Lessa: oh Britney - you really have no idea, do you?

Britney: I'm totally making breakfast in the morning. I was always too lazy before - not anymore!

Ragan is talking competitions too - he thinks this weeks POV will include luxuries.

11:06 - Lava lamps for a minute.

Back, and the talk in the Cabana Room about beer being kosher - asking Andrew questions, which he answers openly. Then on to the fact there won't be a have not competition tomorrow, so a day to relax.

Checking in with Ragan:
Brendon: What surprised me was that there were no small girls left! You guys had smaller feet than me, but still... being shorter is better, me - I was squatting the whole time.
Ragan: Britney was a have not too..
Brendon: It's like we were saying, you know, see who competes, who.. Enzo has mad respect from me too, he hung in a long time.
Rachel: I'm gonna be an official have not groupie this week!

Brendon leaves
Ragan: No matter what, I wouldn't change this for the world. I'm so happy to be here.
Rachel: Me too, I am, but it just..
Ragan: High highs, low lows...

Lane comes in.
Lane: I'm bored!
Ragan: Hey Laniac
Lane: did you just call me Lanian?
Ragan: Laniac.

The talk is Andrew, and his beliefs, etc.
Lane: Hopefully they give him oatmeal.
--Lessa: it's nice to see them becoming more supportive of Andrew and his beliefs. Quite a shift from that first couple days, hm?

Ragan: I had so much sh*t running through my head up there.
Lane: You gotta feel like you've conquered a mountain.

Brendon returns with Fish Sticks to share.

Ragan: I was nervous when I saw those boards... I thought I'd be first off.
Lane: I thought it'd be side to side, you know riding the wave. But in and out? Put a log there! Don't psyche us out! Not only that, your broad body - you couldn't go that close to the wall!
Ragan: yeah, that was a big part of it...
Lane: It was hard for me. IT was hard for everyone - I have a lot of respect for those that stayed up there for a long time.
Rachel: I was shocked that it lasted like two hours...

General chitchat, rehash of the competition, etc. Everyone's waiting for Matt to be called to the DR again, so they get to see his room.

LOTS of bubbles - talk of DR/Production and Adoption of Hayden's lil brother.

11:23 - When we get back, Kathy's off to the DR, and the talk is the HOH competition again.

Cabana Crew is talking public transportation
Kristen: I've always got the nosiest person in my row next to me! Always asking questions!
Enzo agrees: It's like I don't know you! Why you talking to me?!
Andrew: It's an east coast thing. We don't like to talk. West coast? Every time I go to Vegas?

Lavalamps - I think because Ragan and the have not room crew are talking about the show/what's seen, etc.

Back, and in the Have Not Room, talk is the Wrap party, and how there's only 150 people or so that've been on Big Brother, etc.

Cabana room is still on travel, and flight and what makes them nervous.

Ragan: It sucks this have not is like 8 days...
Brendon: What?! There won't be another comp until NEXT friday?
Ragan: I'm sure of it.
Brendon: Should have just jumped off early. Rewarding those that don't compete.
--Lessa: Oh trust me, listening to you whine for a week, Brendon? And Rachel apologize every 2 seconds? NO REWARD FOR US.

Lane and Ragan leave the Have Not room - cue makeout time.

Lane and Ragan joins the Cabana Crew. Talk is flying, still. Lane gives them an idea what piloting is like in a small plane. (he got his pilot's license in high school)

Ragan: I don't like that - losing control is the big thing. I drive like sh*t, but I'd rather drive.

Kathy's back from the DR, rejoins the Cabana Crew.

11:46 Hayden's to the DR next. Matt checks in on Brendon and Rachel, says he thinks they're just running through everyone's DRs.

Brendon: I can't believe these competitions, man. F'ed up!
Matt: we're a season of competitors. They're not messing around.

Matt: That contest was totally catering to me, Ragan and Kathy. I could have stayed up there all night, I was completely relaxed. I wasn't going anywhere. Not any skill, if your body was made for it, just stand there.
Brendon: A lot of competitions are like that.
Rachel: What are you looking forward too?
Matt: The letter. The blog will be fun. I want my tweets to make no sense. People will be like, we're not learning anything about the house this week, Matt is not making sense..
Rachel: Natalie
Matt: I already publicly slandered her on the live show, I'll have to give that a rest. I wanna make things up that aren't even going on, like Hayden is such a... dick, or Hayden and Ragan made out... I'll tell you things you'll never see. Falsehoods and stuff.

Matt says talks about his dad and wife checking the blogs and feeds, etc, and how there's blogs that type everything as it happens - He's talking about us, right? HI, MATT! Heheheh.

Matt: I just wanted to make sure that Andrew wasn't beating himself up. I hope they get him something to eat...

11:57 Hayden's out of the DR... Regan to the DR.

Matt: There's a Lane night, every Thursday, in his home town.
Rachel: How do you know that?
Matt: He arranged it before he left, with someone who could know? So yeah, how crazy is that, a Lane night in hillbillyville!

Matt, Rachel and Brendon talk a bit more of his wife's "disease" and the surgery they can't afford.

Brendon: You should totally bring her over to UCLA Medical Center.
Matt: Yeah, that's right up your alley.
Brendon: You should find the leading researcher on this.
Matt: That's what I will do if I win the money.
Brendon: I'm serious man. When I get out of here, I will try to see what I can do for you.
Matt: I might take you up on that.

The Cabana crew is talking about the fish, and they're using the net to try and scoop one of the fish... Lavalamps!

Matt leaves the have not room - checks in on cabana crew - where they're trying to catch one of the fish that hasn't been eating, in the net so they can give it it's own little supply. Or something.

Lane: Pour some beer in there.
Kathy: NO!
Enzo: I just wanna filet one of those fish. Throw one in the microwave for 10 minutes and see what happens. Wanna see him explode!

12:17 Hayden and Lane are in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to eat. Back to the Cabana room - talk is about the show and the questions they were asked, again. Brendon/Rachel on F3/4 for those interested.

Lavalamps, then back
Brendon: Then let's give them what they want - this isn't for me, it's for you America!

12:21 And we hear voices from the wall!

BB: Hey peeps, can we get one of you to...

Lavalamps.

Then back. F1/2 on the Cabana room, still.

Kathy: Lane! No sleeping in the Cabana room!
Lane: (sleepily) not sleeping.
Kathy: That's what I said.

Enzo: I can't believe I'm sleeping in that f'in beach chair! What the f*** happened over there yo? People dropping like flies! One, two, then THREEFOURFIVE!

Kristen: Lane almost knocked me over!
Lane: You pushed me!

Enzo: I thought about dropping, then suddenly there's 5 people down already!
Britney: You thought about jumping first..
Enzo: I wanted to have fun! It was the most fun we had in three days! I turn around and five people sitting down with towels already! I wanted to fall too with you guys, you beat me to the f'in punch!

Ragan's out of the dr...

12:28 Matt, please go to the diary room
Houseguests: YAY! LETS DO IT!
Andrew: Hurry, so I can sleep!

12:34 - Lavalamps! Is this it? Is it?
12:41 - It is, it is! Matt's HoH Reveal!! Some caps for you:








Matt: I guarentee Stacy had a hand in this! It's all sh*t I forgot to ask for, that she knows I love. She's watching, she's really, really watching!

Alcoline Trio (the cd) a shot glass, pirate flag, a stuffed something or another, sliders, ribs, beer... pictures of him and his parents, him "when I was cute, the years have not been good.." the cat that got stuck in the wall.

Matt: she wanted to name the cat Bella, which is still too fruity and girly.
Ragan: My dogs name is Bella!
Matt: Which is fruity and girly! So we call her TacoBella because she was born on Cinco de Mayo.

Matt: Wow, I'm gonna read this letter again later, I'm sure. I was holding it back, man. It feels real, super awesome. All the inside jokes... She sent me her blanket! Which is even cooler! Smells like her too! This is crazy, you guys eat up.

Ah, the stuffed thing is a "Zombie Squirrel"
Matt: Maybe it's the zombie squirrel from our yard! She totally knows what I like! This is awesome!

Matt: This is like home, man.

12:52
Enzo starts to play the CD too loud - we get bubbles.

And that, my darling Dishers, is Lessa's clue to go to bed. Night!






Permalink







78 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yay!!! New Post with Lessa!!!!

Lessa, I saw you said you are tired.

Honey, if you can't hang long, don't worry about it!!!! Do as much as you like, go as long as you care to, then call it quits when you feel you need to!!!!!

We all so appreciate the work you have provided this season with your late night posts!!!! But, everyone gets tired.

Do what you can, what you care to, then hang up your hat. No one will fault you in the least!!!!

Thanks for being here, and I will be following your updates and enjoy hanging with you as long as you last.

Or until I can't continue. LOL Whichever happens first!!!

Enjoy your Diet Coke!!!

I'm enjoying a glass of apple juice right now.

*toast*

July 22, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hiya Lessa!

July 22, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Question, BBAD on showtime, here in BB land, it is on at midnight to 3 AM.

I have seen people blogging about it, so this means it isn't live on Showtime in BBTime. They are showing them from 9 pm CST to midnight CST? and it is live for them? Just figure those of you who dish may know.

July 22, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL! It is a protein shake conspiracy!


Thanks for being here Lessa!

July 22, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

--Lessa: it's nice to see them becoming more supportive of Andrew and his beliefs. Quite a shift from that first couple days, hm?

I agree!!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Awww, thanks Blue. :) I'll hang as long as I can, as always. Today just kinda kicked me in the ass - even after taking last night off! *chuckles* darn real world interfering with my internets!

July 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Stephanie, I used to know the exact times BBAD on Showtime covered, but now, I forget. And forgot some time ago.

ack!!!!

I'm not the person to be answering your question. So sorry, sweetie.

(so why in the hell am I making this post? LOL)

July 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Blue, Stephanie and Michelle

July 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Stupid real world!!!

I'll kick its ass, too!!!!

*kick, kick*

July 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

The 2 biggest floaters in my opinion. Enzo and Lane. I don't see them winning anything. I don't think they can. definately not mental. they don't plot. They don't manipulate. All they do is float along with the Brigade.

July 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am going to have to go to bed. I have the opportunity to babysit my granddaughter tomorrow - she is 5 and will be here at 7:30 wanting to play I am sure.

Good Night Dishers! Love hanging with you!

July 22, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Heya, Katie!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I believe Showtime is from 9-12 BB time.

July 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Stephanie

Im in central. BBAD comes on at 11pm to 2 am

July 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi Katie! Night Stephanie!

July 22, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, I think it's 9-12, too, but Eastern time. Not BB time.

BB time puts it at 6 my time, Eastern, and I know it isn't on that early.

Eastern, I think it's 12-3 a.m.

But, like I said. Can't remember now.

I don't get Showtime, so I've always gone by what others on the East Coast have said in the past.

I's so lost and confused.
I'll stop now.

July 22, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

It's not 9-12 eastern, as that would be 5-8 BB time, which is way too early. It's 9-12 BB time, and different timezones show it at different times. in Alaska it comes on at 11pm, but since I have the feeds, it's a rerun for me, as all the stuff happened 2 hours before. Heh.

July 22, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm having a very hard time following this with all the bubbles! Maybe I need to just give it up for the night lol

July 22, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

See? That's what I mean. Lost and confused here. And I don't even get Showtime, so, of course, I have no idea.

What I do know is, I will not even think about arguing with a BB Goddess like Lessa!!!

Uh uh. No way. Never ever!!!

LMAO!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

pfft. you'd argue just to argue... I got yer number, Blue. :)

July 22, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!!!

See? Lessa just knows!!!

July 22, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Did I make it in time to say Hey...and then sweet dreams to all?

I was so hopeful Ragen would have hung in tonight. I just really wanted a further look into his life via pictures and a letter.

Okay...probably heading off. To all that are doing the same, the lullaby I used to sing to my kids was "You Are My Sunshine"...and to all the dishers and feeders, you really are. This is such a wonderful place to be!

July 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Goodness. I had to switch my feeds to the Cabana room, where everyone seems to be hanging out, rather than staying on Brenchel, because I'm growing sooooo tired of watching them.

July 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just clicked back to hear Brendon say how they should be part of this house, too.......blah, blah, blah.....

Then stop the isolation thing, and go join the house, already!!!!

July 22, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hey Lessa,

Thanks for your late night posts. Can you send me your e-mail? I wanted to ask you something.

Sandy

July 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Sandy - lessasdesign@gmail.com :)

July 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I shouldn't have had that apple juice. It's making me nauseous.

I know better than to drink something with that much sugar in it at 2 in the morning.

:(

What was I thinking?

July 22, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, do you think the HoH reveal will happen soon?

That's what I've been waiting on.....

July 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Not sure if it got answered...West coast time for BBAD is 9 to midnight. Always felt bad for the east coast because they to wait until midnight and then stay up until 3:00 a.m.

July 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Blue - I thought it was usually around midnight- so it should be soon hopefully

July 22, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Katie, I think you're right, and I'm hoping, too.

But, with an Endurance Comp, well, that throws me off.

A normal week, yea. Midnight.

Hopefully it will be soon. I want to see Matt's room.

July 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, just so you know, when I ask a question, and you don't answer, I break out my Catholic School Ruler to crack over your knuckles!!!

lolhehehehehehee

I'm just kidding.

You'll learn my humor fast, if you haven't already!!! LOL!~!!!!

(seriously, I am kidding!!)

July 23, 2010 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

blue..eat saltines if you have them. They contain baking soda and will settle your stomach.

Gawd..I feel like I'm channeling Martha

July 23, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

You asked a question, Blue? I didn't notice. (is a mom, is well trained in ignoring. Hee.)

I have no idea - I think Matt said there's still one more person that has DRs to do before he goes back in. So.. could be soon, could be.... hours. Most likely somewhere in between. :)

July 23, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Izzy.

Lessa, I forget you're a mom. Can't pull the same crap I do with Caro and Genie!!!! LOL

You've got a leg up with me!! Plus, you have my number. :)

July 23, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LESSA!!!! Been missing you! Glad you are getting to see me.

BBAD is over and no HoH Reveal so here I am waiting on it. BlueMe what are you still doing up?

BBAD was mostly boring but I really felt sorry for Regan. Was that real or fake is my big question though since last we saw on the feeds during the comp he was ready to drop and let Matt have it.

Brendon cracked me up tonight with the movie he wanted to act out with Rachael. "Debbie Does Dallas"... then he brought up "Saving Ryan's Privates". That made me do a double take and a quick backup to be sure I heard him right.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Again, Izzy. Thank you.

Didn't know if I had saltines. I did.

Now I'm sitting here eating a saltine cracker and drinking Sprite.

:)

I know, it's riveting. I'm sure all of you are hanging on my every word, right?

I'm so fascinating.

July 23, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Gaytor! Glad ya got to see me. :)

July 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, I don't think I've ever asked and missed it if you ever said...

Where in Alaska are you?

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

South central Alaska - the Kenai Peninsula. I'm about a 3 hour drive south of Anchorage. :)

July 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hiya, GaYToR!!!!!

Yea, I'm still up, and I'm still here.

Trying to humor Lessa, but she's all business, and a hard nut to crack!!! LOL

July 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BlueMe you break out that ruler on me and I'll take it away from you and crack you on the.. nevrmind... that wouldn't be publishable. But you would like it.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey now - he promised to use the ruler on ME first. *sulk*

July 23, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I really want to go on an Alaskan cruise some day. Some friends are planning a group one for 2011, but unless we win the lottery......

BlueMe you keep a leg up for everyone. We know your favorite positions.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa was first, GaYToR!!!!

Play nice, and share!!!

July 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Heh! BlueMe said nut and crack. Guess add our comments together and you will know where I'm gonna hit him with that ruler.

Do Lessa first. She sounds like she really wants it. :-p~

Now I'm sitting here for th HoH Show and watching The Weather Channel. Did everyone know Carolyn had no idea she's in a Tropical Storm Warning for Bonnie. Glad I texted her. But she has made ZERO preparations. What are we going to do with her?

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gaytor said:
Do Lessa first. She sounds like she really wants it. :-p~

Lessa replies:
.....no comment. (which, by the very fact that it IS a comment, is likely comment enough. hee.)

July 23, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor, I'm sure Caro knows. She keeps up on everything. She'll be just fine.

July 23, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bozo is a 'peeenalizid have not" (his words). I knew he got a warning, but did he get an actual penalty and what is it?

Speaking of Have Not foods. What were the choices tonight? I missed it as I was moving from chair to computer.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, that's like pleading the 5th. You do it and everyone knows you are guilty just by saying it.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Enzo got just a warning - and will get a penalty nom if he messes up again.

July 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, good grief.

I can't go on much longer. If they don't do this HoH reveal real quick, I'm going to have to turn in.

As it is, I'm going to sleep away a big chunk of my day. Probably until noon, easy.

July 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No Blue, she had no idea. Her mind is on nothing but BB. I had to text her back with the time she will be hit with it tomorrow.

I suggested she install WeatherBug on her computers so she gets the warnings.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

She didn't know?

Well, thank goodness you told her!!!

July 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks Lessa. He was just stretching it as usual. He should have already had one with all his cheese sneaking from the fridge. You know the cameras had to be able to see that, if nothing else they would see him chewing as he gets his head out of the fridge.

Maye AGP will put a cam inside the fridge now.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

BlueMe last time you did an all-nighter, we didn't see you for 2 days. It was nice. *giggle*

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor, is it a bad Tropical Storm?

Will she be okay?

July 23, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And we have Lava lamp acid flashbacks... Is AGP going to screw us again. We usually get to see because BBAD doesn't get blocked... only out for commercials.

GRRRRR!


:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR!!!!! You're gonna get it!!

I'm thinking a pie with a screen painted face of Sarah Palin on it, right in your kisser!!!!

LOL

I'll be here. Fret not, Honey!!!

I can't allow my BB nemesis to post comments unchallenged!!!! LOL

July 23, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue. it's minimal as of now. Just made it to the TS mark. will strengthen overnight most likely. My worry is by projected path she will be on her island paradise getting hit with the bad quadrant.

It is also projected for us by Sunday 8 PM, with center directly over NOLA. ad could be a Cat 1.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ha Blue, you missed it that last time. I have 3 new bf's thanks to your absence. Stephen and I have started our summer affair again and it's OK with both our hubbys.

And did you see? I won Syn back tonight in that bet with myself. I did it on purpose cuz I could tell he was feeling left out. :-p~

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my gosh!!!

They didn't let us see them walking in!!!!

WOW!!!!

July 23, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Palin Pie? I'll get even with you for that. I'll have her throw a Tea Party in your backyard.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Again. DAMN YOU AGP!

We didn't even get to hear the letter from is (possibly fake) wife.

I'm starting to get my gaydar going off with him. If he isn't he's at least bi. He's way to comfortable with his Regan Showmance.

And that's the world according to GaYToR.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

blue. honey..now you're putting carbonation on top of baking soda. You might become Enzo!!!

July 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

AWWWWW!! I like Matt's room, and all the things he received!!!!

*sniff sniff*

July 23, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alrighty - I made it to the HOH reveal - now? Bedtime for sleepy Lessa's everywhere. :) G'night Dishers! Mind the creatures for me, will ya? :)

July 23, 2010 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor, Palin can throw a Tea Party in my back yard. I'll just invite over my more conservative neighbors, and my brother and sis-in-law, and then leave to go catch a movie!!!

LOL

Works for me!!!

July 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nite, Lessa!!!

Thanks for hanging with us!!!!!!!

Love you, Beautiful!!!

*muah*

July 23, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Awwwwww. I think I'ma keep blue for my very own. Sorry Gaytor! *drags blue off, grins*

July 23, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger PrincessPenguin said...

Dude....I'm so bummed out. We wait till almost 1 am to see the HOH reveal and we don't get to see the reveal, hear the letter or any of the good stuff I look forward to every week.

Do you think tonight's excessive lava lamp usage during the endurance comp and HOH reveal is an indicator of what they're going to do for the rest of the season? :( :( :(

July 23, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Answer Blue. What movie are we going to see? Will there be sex? (after the movie)

G'Night Miss Latenight Lessa.

Thanks for keeping the Open Sign aglow.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LESSA!!!

I'm hanging a No Trespassing sign around his Blue Bits And tying it on TIGHT because he likes tight!

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So Andrew and Britney stayed in the HoH Room c-blocking a BRAgade conference. I see Britney locking herself around Lane now, thus protecting her to at least Jury.

I can't wait to see how the sequestered evictees play out and someone comes back. Even more so if Rachael goes out this week and comes back for her MAN. She'll come back with a vengeance if it does play out that way.

This is all conjecture of course. We have no idea what AGP is planning. That's just the way I see it heading.

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ugh.

I went to bed, and slept for a few, then got back up. Turned on the Feeds again, and wished I had not.

Rachel is so intoxicated. I can hardly listen to her right now.

She does not hold her liquor well. Or wine, or beer, or whatever she's been drinking this evening.

She's going to be hurting when she gets up!!!! LOL

July 23, 2010 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've been listening all night. but I'm a terrible reporter. As of this moment in BBT Regan is up with Matt and discussing nominations.

Earlier the BRAgade tried to meet but were c-locked by Andrew and.... I forgot who else.

Hayden and Kristen are downstairs in separate beds but talking.

The BRAgade did get a bit of a meeting in at the hot tub, but Kathy was at the BY Sofa smoking.

Enzo can't let go of it that she smoked 7 cigarettes. As a smoker I get it. If I had to go 36 hours without one I'd probably chain-smoke a whole pack.

Britney has latched onto Lane. Rachel got a bit drunk and had a D&M with Matt about life and love. Brendon wasn't happy because she had drinks and he didn't.

She said she was going to sleep in the Have Naughty room with him but I don't know where she is at the moment.

Currently on Cam 1, Kathy is calling Hayden and Kristen 'love birds'.

Good luck with TOR Carolyn. It's gonna be a BIG one. And keep us up to date on TS Bonnie. It looks like you are going to get that NE Quad, the bad side. then on Sunday night we are going to get a direct hit. EEK! Stay SAFE today!!!!!

:o)

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Debi said...
Lessa said...
*LOL* my weakness is diet coke. My kids call it my diet crack. heh.


hehehehe I'm a diet Dr Pepper gal myself and my kids also call it my 'crack'! ROTFL


Just found that. Thought I would jump in and talk about Syn's crack. It's mine. HAHA!

:o)

July 23, 2010 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

definitely time for Kathy to realize it was not such a good idea to sleep in the HOH room all week.

July 23, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below