;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning BB Lovers! Happy Nomination Day! :)

After a couple of hours of the really cool surfing HoH Endurance Comp, Matt became this week's HoH.If you missed the fun on the live feeds , here are the direct links for the relevant posts:

We will be giving you the highlights of last night's happenings and Flashback finds after Lessa's report:

1:06 AM BBT

Rachel and Brendon are talking about Matt and his motivations (Cam 1&2) while the Bro-gade with Kristen & Britney are chatting about Jersey Shore (Cam 3 & 4). Rachel is very paranoid about Matt's end game will be.



2:00 AM BBT

Rachel & Britney are talking in the kitchen (Cams 1&2) while the others are still chatting around the hot tub (cam 3&4). Rachel is convinced she is the target next week and is upset that everyone hates her. Britney consoles her.



2:51 AM BBT

Rachel, Hayden & Matt are hanging out in the HoH room (Cam 3&4) while Britney and Lane prepare for bed in the bathroom (Cam 1&2). Britney tells Lane she thinks Hayden and Kristen are twins. Up in the HoH they are playing with the rubber duckies. Rachel is trying to pin down Matt whether he will be putting her up, but he keeps insisting he doesn't hate her without answering.



3:05AM BBT

The Bro-gade meets to celebrate. (Cam 3&4) They start by criticizing Rachel and how she has been acting since Matt won HoH. Matt tells then he doesn't want to put up Brendon and Rachel up would be too obvious. He wants to backdoor one of them. Enzo thinks he needs to put one of them up at least.

Hayden is working hard on Kristen's behalf saying she worked really hard to keep Matt in the house. Enzo insists on back-dooring Brendon. Matt confirms he is putting up Kathy and they start to debate who they should put up against her. Andrew's name is thrown around as well as Rachel's, but Hayden worries that if only Rachel goes up, Brendon could win POV and pull her off and then both Brendon & Rachel are safe.

Matt really wants to back-door Brendon. They won't put him up right away, but they need one of them to get the POV, pull one of them off the block and renom Brendon. They will tell Kathy she is a pawn. Matt prefers to tell Andrew he is the pawn, and he wants Kathy out.

Enzo: One of them deserves to go home because they did the dirty to you bro.

They throw around a few more names, then Hayden leaves to go join Kristen, and Lane & Enzo remain up in HoH with Matt, discussing the other HGs.


Caro will be back to finish the Overnight, publish comments and start on the Morning report. Have a great Day Everyone! :)

~*~

Here I am! :0) Happy Friday, BB Lovers! Now to continue on where the goddess Genie left off...

3:17am BBT

While Hayden & Kristen have a thumb war from separate beds, Enzo and Lane are up in HoH with Matt, engaging in a healthy dose of Kathy bashing. They fault her for being up in HoH so much last week, to the point of sleeping up there every night.



Matt: Puttin' up Kathy and Andrew... Do I tell them what's goin' on, or do I let them think they're targets?
Lane: I wouldn't tell Kathy.
Matt: But Andrew, kinda let him know what's up?
Lane: I would feel him out.
Matt: Think I should just tell him my target's Kathy?
Lane: Yeah, but don't mention the backdoor.

Both Lane and Enzo are really coming to like Andrew of late. Matt tells them that what he needs the Brigade to do is support and spread the idea to Andrew that Kathy's the target, saying they've spoken to Matt and that's what he wants. As soon as Matt has gotten the words out, right on cue, Ragan rings the doorbell, and the meeting is adjourned.

Ragan is very emotional this evening. He says it's about his father. Matt & Enzo try to cheer him up and redirect. Enzo mentions how you've got to be so careful in this house with who you openly mess with, because clearly they can become HoH 2 days later. Matt jokes and says he's gonna have a house meeting every day this week. They go on a bit about the whole concept of playing both sides of the house, and Matt says she did apologize, but laughs that the apology came after he won HoH.

Matt keeps offering them the food from his HoH basket, but they're both Have Nots, so they can't have anything. Matt apologizes that he keeps forgetting, and talk turns to the difficulty of the comps this season and then moves on to the possibility of a luxury comp on Friday...

Matt: Hopefully there's a luxury comp or something tomorrow... you guys could win a slop pass or something.
Enzo: I'd take that over anything. Like you guys could have a trip to Hawaii, have money... I just want a slop pass.
Matt: You'd take a slop pass over a trip to Hawaii?
Enzo: I'll take a slop pass. I don't want any targets on me, man.
Matt: Oh.. yeah... that's true. I see that point.

Talk turns to Monet. Enzo says she was a really nice girl. Matt says he likes everyone in the house. Talk turns to Andrew, and while they all voice their newfound support and respect of how well he did in the comp, they also mention Andrew's continued social awkwardness...

The conversation up in HoH continues for quite a while. They also touch on Kathy, and they have a good laugh at her expense vis-a-vis her lack of competition skill and having to fight for her life in the game during PoV this week.

The Kathy bash takes a pause around 3:50am, and Enzo gets misty about his baby girl. He wants to win HoH very badly, so he can get a letter from home and hear about how much she's grown, how many teeth she has, etc. He says he will not be able to read his letter out loud.

After the brief bout with home and sentimentality, they go back to talking about Kathy and Andrew...


CUT TO:
3:50am BBT
Taj
Kristen & Hayden

Hayden: 2 more weeks and we're in the jury house. That was my 2nd goal: make the jury house.

Kristen: Well, I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you.
Hayden: I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you, either... and then, we'll win the whole thing.
Kristen: Kathy came in here. She's all worried that she's goin' up tomorrow.
Hayden: She might.
Kristen: I know. I told her.. just to make her feel better... I was like, if I win Veto, I'll use it on you.

Hayden says if Andrew goes up, and he were to win the PoV, he'd use it to save Andrew. Hayden shares with her his feeling that Matt really just wants to backdoor Brendon this week.

Just before 4am, Hayden turns off the light and joins Kristen in her twin bed... She reaches out for him in the darkness.



They find themselves talking about the significant others they left outside the house. Kristen feels a lot of guilt and wishes she could talk to her guy and explain to him. Hayden tells her to do it by speaking to one of the cameras directly...


3:55amBBT
HoH Room
Matt, Enzo & Ragan
Feed 3

Meanwhile, back up in the HoH Room, Ragan, Matt & Enzo continue to talk. Ragan doesn't think the coming week will be intense.


Enzo and Matt disagree, saying the rest of the game is gonna be intense, more and more every week, as people's emotions get more invested.

CUT TO:
4am BBT
Feed 3
Matt & Ragan talk solo, finally.



Matt: So are you cool with what I'm talking about?
Ragan: I'm cool with whatever you decide.
Matt: Cuz I think that's what I'm going for..
Ragan: Kathy & Andrew?
Matt: But I wanna keep it honest on some level.. Like I wanna tell Brendon and Rachel, look, I wont put you up, but with Veto, I can't make any promises.
Ragan: You have to secure a deal with them.. for week 4.
Matt: Yeah, I'll do that, obviously. I'll tell em, and not in a brutal way, the house wants you guys out. Not everybody, but the majority..



Ragan: And they know that?
Matt: Yes. So, I mean, I can put you guys on the block, or one of you on the block, or none of you on the block, and if you want "none of you," when it comes to a Veto, my hands are tied. Like, if someone wins a veto and uses it, it's gonna be one of you two.
Ragan: um..
Matt: That's it. And I mean, at this point, if I weren't HoH, no one would even give them that deal, so...
Ragan: Right.
Matt: At least now they have hope.
Ragan: So out of Andrew and Kathy, let's say those are the 2 people who stay on the block, would you want Andrew gone over Kathy?
Matt: I would want Kathy gone over Andrew, but I would never...
Ragan: Nobody's gonna vote her out.
Matt: Well, here's the thing, I'm not gonna do what happened last week. I'm not gonna do, vote for this person. I will give my opinions.. This is what I think.. But I will totally encourage everyone to vote how they wanna vote.
Ragan: Right, right, as they should... I just keep thinking in my head, how does Kathy get out of this game?
Matt: I don't think people will vote Andrew out over Kathy.
Ragan: Really?
Matt: If it's petitioned properly.

This conversation continues and turns back to the topic of Brendon and Rachel.. Matt tells Ragan he legitimately does want to keep them in the house until jury for their votes. Ragan warns Matt he should be wary of any deal making with the 2 of them, after the stunt of a house meeting last week (which Ragan encouraged into happening, when both Rachel and Brendon wanted to think it all through and then privately speak to all parties).



***The HGs are awakening, so this concludes the Overnight Report!









Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone!!

Caro had to make a quick run. It's raining buckets down there. She will be back to finish the TOR, publish comments and start the Morning Report. Have a great day and see you later! :)

July 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! Greetings from the land of Tropical Storm Bonnie!! :0)

Thank you, Genie, for getting the Overnight off to a stellar start! Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw you'd taken them to 3am already!!

3 cheers for Genie!!

Everyone,

I'm working on the continuation now, and I'll be publishing as I go along... Please refresh periodically to check for more info. :)

July 23, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn. Once again I need to thank you, Genie and Leesa for all you do for us. I'm around a lot but hardly ever comment anymore. I'm doing all I can just to keep up with everyone!

Funny moment from Showtime: Brittney, Kathy & Lane in the Cabana Rm. Brittney asked Lane how many girlfriends he would have at once. He said "Are you talking to me or Kathy?" Very deadpan.

I love how so many people this season are so quick with their witty replies.

July 23, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie!! I stayed way past my bed time and thankfully I have energy drink to help wake me up this morning!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Thanks for all your hard work ladies. Now off to work I will check in a bit!

July 23, 2010 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning Carolyn and Genie!

Carolyn stay safe down there!

July 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning!

Carolyn, take care during Bonnie! It will be like your own little endurance comp... all you need is a surfboard!

I'm in the library slaving away... I'll be checking in soon though!

July 23, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Dishers!

Hooray to Genie for helping out Carolyn. You're both so awesome.

So Matt is HOH. I turned on the feeds when I woke at 6:30 and they are in HOH going strong. Matt, Enzo and Ragan. Enzo went to bed, and Matt just lied and played Ragan like a drum while Ragan was being as honest and helpful as he knows how.

Ragan's loyalties seem to lie with whomever is HOH? So far, anyway.
He is an excellent game player buI I did find myself disagreeing with him when he told Matt that he believes that Rachel and Brendon would not honor whatever deal they made. Matt is talking out both sides of his mouth saying on the one hand, they went back on their deal with him not to "out" him last week as a volunteer pawn (I don't remember that deal), yet saying he does trust them to keep any deals they make with him this week.

I just love the way Matt keeps saying over and over "I have NO deals with anybody in this house!"
Guess the bro-gade doesn't count?

I officially don't like Matt's game play (but I do like him) if that makes any sense. Am I starting to sound like Genie? :)

July 23, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Alright, I want a penalty nom for Enzo.... this is the second week he has been sneaking food and this time PIZZA! Jen got a penalty nom for an APPLE! And I don't even think she ate the whole thing!

And it wouldn't hurt that Enzo getting a penalty nom takes away one of the brigades votes! :-)

July 23, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Crazy Night. Loved the fact that Rachel masterminded the explosion. Great comp. Sucks I missed it on the feeds cuz I had to work late, but there will be others.

Stay dry Caro - I was just wondering when the hurricane scares would start. I'll think good thoughts that it is a mild season.

I hope that somehow Matt's HOH doesn't mean B/R have to be broken up, but if one of them has to go I want it to be Brendon. Looks like the Bro Gade is stronger than ever...how much longer can they go before everyone figures this out? Or, how much longer until Hayden tells Kristen?

Have a great day everyone. The boss goes on vacation for 2 weeks today, hopefully that means lots of feeds at work.

July 23, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Genie!!! Thanks for starting the TOR... My morning routine is now in motion.

Good morning Carolyn!!! Glad you're back in safely. Hope all is well with you!! GaYToR always refers to your island. What lovely location do you reside? If you don't mind my asking.

Good morning BBDishers!!! This should be a VERY interesting week!!! Question? Why is Britney not being considered for nom? Is she now the house Sweetheart? Have the tears finally penetrated the Brigade? Say is isn't so!!

July 23, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning! Thanks ladies as always -- Carolyn, I made a small donation this morning, sorry it couldn't be more..

Happy the Bro-gade is in power... Not thrilled how Rachel is acting -- however she has a reason to be nervous as her romance is possibly about to be busted up.

I thought they really wanted Brendon in the Jury-house? Enzo seems to flip-flop every few days on this. I guess it all depends on POV..

PS: What are doing about Andrew's kashruth issues around the Slop??

July 23, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone!! :)

I'm hearing too much stuff blowing around & into stuff outside, so I'm gonna move my car to a more protected area. Be back soon....

July 23, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger misslissa said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie and everybody else:) a new week is always exciting but not thrilled Matt won :(

July 23, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I know the HGS want Rachel and Brendon gone, but cant for just one week Matt go after someone else? This is getting old, and by spending all this time trying to get out those 2 the other floaters are doing just that floating and getting further in the game. I guess I just want to see the others step up and play the game. I thought it sad last night the first 5 that dropped, it sure showed that they feel safe, and wouldnt that make other HGs to question why they all feel so safe? Lets see some game play from Andrew, Kathy, Hayden, Kristen, Lane...

July 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good morning Carolyn,
10 cheers for Genie!!
Please stay safe from Bonnie.
As for Matt winning HOH , I am not pleased...I wasn`t fond of him before but now that we know he lied about his wife having a serious illness..well that just does not sit well with me.

July 23, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

In order of importance:
Carolyn and all those in the area of Bonnie - BE SAFE! (sorry about caps)

Genie: Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! for your TOR!!

Good Morning all the BBDishers! Happy Nomination DAy!!!!

I haven't started the live feeds yet, I am afraid if I turn them on, I won't do anything else today! I am one of the fortunate few that have every other Friday off!

Well Comic-Con has landed here in San Diego, I have never been one that has to go, but I keep thinking one year I should just shell out the duckets and go! Don't know who I would dress up because if you are going to go, you must dress up!

July 23, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Everybody!!

I want to say a special thanks to Carolyn, Genie & Lessa for all you do to keep us updated on ALL THE GOINGS ON in the crazy house!!

I fell asleep trying to stay awake for the HOH reveal but I am catching up reading everything this morning!

Carolyn please stay safe down there; Tropical Storm Bonnie could stir up some mean wind/rain!!

Later Gators
Janice/GA

July 23, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning Carolyn,Genie and everyone else..sorry I am not as talented as these ladies.

I hope you stay safe with TS Bonnie, when it leaves you it is going straight to GaYTor then up the line to us. We need the rain not the winds though.

I was heartbroken that Ragan did not win HOH, I think we will see a different Britney this week.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend! Thank you Carolyn and Genie for all that you do for us!

July 23, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Take care in the storm, Carolyn, and thanks again to you, Genie and Lessa for keeping us informed. Just had a quick comment - I remember Andrew saying he was going to ask the DR about what their plans were for accommodating his food restrictions, and I don't believe he shared his findings with the group. That one is a smart one - really knows how to keep his mouth shut. Also, I agree with Steven that Enzo needs a penalty. I think they gave him one, but I didn't catch what it was. Anyone?

July 23, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Stephen,

Enzo could eat another house guest and not get a penalty nom. They need him. Jen was on her way out when she got the penalty, it was all bluster on BB's part. It meant nothing. I often wonder why the slop eaters don't ban together and just eat. It says a lot about the power of perceived power. What, are they going to throw out half the cast of a high rated live TV show? I think not.

July 23, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Caro, please take care of yourself. Am thinking of you and watching the weather! Take shelter and don't worry about reporting here!!

{{{hugs}}}

July 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks so much, everyone. :) So sweet. I'm good. I'll let you know if it's gets crazy and I need to power down...

July 23, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Did Enzo even get talked to about the cheese? And now he is eating Pizza? I know he got a warning but that really isn't enough. Even if they don't give him something like a penality nom, they should make him go an extra day as a have not. I think CBS want him in because they think he gets a good vibe with the TV veiwers, as well as might blow up if someone flips on him. Everyone is over the whole Jersey thing CBS, we will do just fine when Matt finally getting out-smarted by someone else, and has a meltdown. Enzo is not going to stop eating, he couldn't last one full week and now he has another? I see alot more eating real food in his future, and hopefully a penality nom/vote or extra days on only slop, take his ketchup away!

July 23, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Vickie - you said you wanted to see game play from Andrew (the others I could care less), he was the third player still on the surfboard. He hung on for a long time, not long enough, but a real long time.

The house needs to get rid of Britney, Kathy, Kristen then I am not sure.

Hayden and Lane feel safe because of their alliance; Kristen feels safe because of Hayden, he has only one the first HOH. Hasn't he been a pooor player ever since? Maybe he should focus back on the game.

I think Andrew having info on Matt, we will soon see him play his cards.

July 23, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Everyone! JMO, but think Rachael is just being over-reactive about everything right now. Nominations have not even been made and she had a good talk with Matt, play the game and don't be pulling the baby game IMO. I don't know what they are going to do, but she should not show weakness, just stay fighting. The whole B/R thing is too much of a weakness I think for them and now that he is once again a have-not it will bring them down I think. BTW, why did she automatically get to be a have? Just a question.

July 23, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Carolyn is it getting real windy and rainy by you? I live on the West Coast and it is raining here already. Not windy but just a light rain. We arent suppost to get as much as you are. Stay safe. Take Care.

July 23, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ood morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Dishers!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

From the moment I saw the comp I knew Brendon wasn't going to do well. He looked way too uncomfortable. I had a feeling it was a comp for the smaller ppl but was surprised the woman dropped so quickly. Guess it was pretty cold for them. I wasn't watching it close but everyone looked bundled up after they were off. I wish that Ragan didn't make a deal for Matt to win HOH & would have tried to win it for himself. I hope he goes far in this game but I think he's too trusting, wants to spread the love & my feeling is he probably is more suited for summer camp than this kind of game. He is so kind & thoughtful & to get his hands dirty makes him hurt emotionally.

Well, I am stating right now that Brenden & Rachel will more than likely be broken up this week & 1 of them is not going to the JH. Of course, this is BB so I am going to leave it open too. Not make a guaranteed prediction but just got a feeling. I kind of hope it is Brenden more than Rachel. She just brings more to the game as far as working on being strategic & has more insight to the ppl around her. I get so sick of hearing "my man". It grates on my nerves. And, many have said why is she shouting in her DR sessions. I remember from past season some guest shout in there. I'm not sure why but they must tell them to speak loud & those guests feel they must yell.

Also, Brenden whining about being a "Have-Not" IMO is perfectly okay. He was a "Have-Not" last week & I would be whining too if I had to go that long w/out real food. Especially the other HG seem to eat out of boredom & it's in your face all day long. And, about Enzo not getting a penalty for eating for the couple of times he has already, if he didn't. All Jeff did was take a sip of Gatorade & he got an extra day (if I remember this correctly) Well, BB is very fickle about their rules & I guess it depends on AGP's mood for the day!

Carolyn, I have faith you are making the preparations you need. Stay Safe! You've been down this road many times so just jump into prep mode & do your thing!!!!! ♥♥

July 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

Heads up! New Top Post!

Friday Morning

July 23, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

On another note, I have debated all night & morning how I can possibly thank all of you that took the time to comment about my kitty Erin & my loss. My main concern is that everyone who commented to me sees this Thank You. I cannot express to you how much it meant & I definitely have felt the love & support. It's going to take time to heal but with an amazing community like this one that gives of themselves to each other in our times of hardship, grief, worry, happy moments & celebrations it helps beyond any words I can express. I would love to name all of you but I just do not want to hurt anyone's feelings by leaving someone out. So, since you know who you are that wrote me a message I thank you. I also want to thank the poem & website link that was left to me by Tage, The words Syn wrote especially dedicated to Erin & me on his personal blog, the private messages left on FB, the wall posts left on FB & emails. I wish I could give each of you a hug but since I can't please know in your hearts you have helped to make the healing process begin! {{{{group hug}}}} ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

July 23, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Just remember we love you MsFitz

July 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below