;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Big Brother 12: Sunday Morning in the BB12 House

BB hasn't woken the HGs yet, but Matt got up on his own a few minutes ago, so the live feeds are officially awake for the day! If this is your first time on BBDish today, please make sure to check out the Overnight Report. Direct Links for all previous posts are just beneath the top banner. ;)


He's now on the elliptical getting a bit of Cardio and doing a little talking. As he's the only one awake, he can feel the cameras whirring on him.

9:00am BBT
Backyard - Elliptical
Matt


Matt: Very exciting, America. Good morning.

***G'morning, Matt. Talk to us! I'll keep an eye on him and let you know if he says anything more...

9:07am BBT - More creatures are stirring... Brendon just got up and went into the Storage Room to change his batteries. He then moves into the Cabana Room to get his sneakers on...

All the while, Matt's still on the elliptical.

9:11am BBT
Brendon joins Matt in the backyard... Morning greetings...

Brendon: F**k man. It feels so good to be warm.
Matt: They still cranking the A/C in there?

Chatter about Have Not bed hell.

Matt: I'd rather have a bed pass than a slop pass.
Brendon concurs.



Brendon: I just wanna say thank you again for everything.
Matt: Just keepin my word... That's what I do. I look like a little bit of a buffoon, but...
Brendon: I feel like there's a few of us who are genuine and not gonna stab you in the back but...

Brendon goes back on his rant about people jumping off the comp, then they move on to Matt's safety for next week... and on to how weird this season is, what with there being "no alliances" and the house dynamic... Both agree it's gonna be a crazy week next week, no matter what happens. Brendon says he's going to try very hard to win HoH.

Matt: How many after this? One more HoH, then everyone's in Jury?
Brendon: Yeah.
Matt: So HoH next week is guaranteed jury house?
Brendon: Yeah.

9:19am BBT
Brendon goes inside to the kitchen area. Matt looks to the heavens, rolls his eyes and smiles. Brendon returns a minute later with his tea, just as the beeper goes off on the elliptical. Small talk, as Matt picks up the towels around the yard. Talk turns to Kathy pulling on everyone's heartstrings for votes... Both agree that that's part of what makes this season so difficult: they all genuinely like each other.

***Unless they're talking to their true alliance members, in which case, there is definite animosity.

Brendon and Matt's primarily game-talk conversation continues on feeds 1 & 2 the backyard couch until 9:34am BBT when we get bubbles. Wakey Wakey??

9:40am BBT
Feeds are back. HGs are waking.. Matt & Brendon continue chatting outside.

Matt: You staying up there as long as you did is way more impressive than me winning. Size 13 and that huge cock weighing you down?

Brendon laughs. Britney comes out to join them. Happy chatter...

9:50am BBT - We have happy wakeful HGs all over the house... Well, some are more awake than others. Rachel's perky on the elliptical, Enzo's in Have Not misery on the couch, Andrew's coming to life in the Storage Room, Kristen enters as Andrew's leaving. She's all smiles. Hayden's up and fixing himself some breakfast. Kristen enters the room...



Hayden: There she is.

After brief bubbles, we return to Hayden crouched over the kitchen counter, eating his cereal. Andrew and Britney have now joined him in the kitchen to fix their own breakfasts.

9:58am BBT
Outside
Brendon & Rachel

Chatter about the Gypsy Kings...


Brendon: I would like to go see the Gypsy Kings.
Rachel: Are they all gypsies from Romania, or do they just use that term?

Kathy comes outside for a smoke. Chatter between Brendon and Rachel continues. Their plan for tonight is to run laps in the yard. They both want to work out twice a day.

Brendon: How'd you sleep? You didn't get called in to the DR again, did you?
Rachel: No, Thank G-d. They let us sleep pretty late today.

10:04am BBT
Andrew & Hayden come outside, greet Rachel... The couch is filling up with HGs: Andrew, Hayden & Britney.

Inside, Kristen's in work out clothing in the bathroom, doing her morning routine. She goes toward the sliding glass door, and Kathy corners her for a moment... I came in on the end though and missed what she said...



10:08am BBT
Ragan joins the living. He exchanges good mornings with Kristen as she's carrying her laundry through the house, towards the Taj.

10:13am BBT
Around the house...

  • Kristen's all suited up and ready to get outside for her run.
  • Andrew's going to do some cardio as well, after he gets out of the DR.
  • Brendon and Hayden are shooting pool.
  • Rachel's on the elliptical.
  • Kathy & Britney are in the backyard and audible, but off camera for the moment.
  • Lane's in the backyard, as well.
10:15am BBT
Andrew DR Leak: You shoulda gotten me half hour later when I was all cleaned up and shaven. If it's one sentence I'll do it.. I'll shave. I just wanna be shaven. Oh, even more.. Ok, I'll shower Thanks so much.


10:22amBBT
Backyard Couch
Kathy & Kristen

Hayden joins them on the couch a couple minutes into the conversation. He lays there saying nothing.



Kathy: You and Hayden are the only ones I trust in here. Rachel told me she'd give me her vote... But she told Britney last night to watch out for you and Hayden, 'cause ya'll have a relationship going. I thought that was wrong. I said, that's not true... She said she'd vote for me, so I'm taking a risk saying anything, but I thought i should tell you.. And her throwing y'all under the bus... I just can't stand it.
Kristen: Thank you. Don't let it bother you. I'm not gonna say anything. And ya know what else? I'm not surprised in the least. I'm not.
Kathy: It's just amazing.. She'll do whatever it takes to be here. Well, that's fine, but you don't make something up about other people. It really blew my mind.
Kristen: Ya know.. I knew that's exactly what you were gonna tell me. I'm not gonna say anything else.
Kathy: Thank you. It just totally caught me off guard. I never thought I'd hear anything like that, and when I did, it just made me sick to my stomach.
Kristen: Again, it goes to show people's intelligence levels..

Kathy continues, saying that Rachel said, "The only difference between y'alls relationship and theirs is that y'all's is not visible." She goes on and on... again how much it upset her, because she only has Kristen, Hayden and Andrew in the house...

***Stupidest move ever by a nom this season? Talk smack about one of your promised votes to someone who's not shy about confrontations to clear the air?

CUT TO:
10:43am BBT
Taj
Kristen & Andrew

Andrew: I've just gotta make sure I'm staying.
Kristen: You are.

10:49am BBT
Around the house...
  • Backyard Couch - Hayden, Kristen and Kathy...
  • Elliptical - Brendon
  • Living Room - Andrew praying.

~*~
Genie taking over! :)

11:14 AM BBT
Backyard
Enzo & Brendon (Kristin is nearby on the elliptical.)


Enzo tells Brendon that Kathy has been campaigning for votes using the sympathy card. Brendon tells her that he likes Kathy but he hasn't made up his mind. Enzo says he told her the same. (**which they both did). Talk moves on to their Have Not situation. The food. The bok choy. The fact that BB has not restocked the boxes and cans of baby food. They decide that being a Have Not is mental more than it's physical hardship.

11:27 AM BBT
Backyard
Brendon & Rachel.


Brendon goes over to where Kathy is. He is considering telling Kathy the truth, that he will keep Andrew because he is a stronger competitor fighting for him. (**You mean out your secret alliance to Kathy who has a mouth like a sieve?) He is obviously feeling pangs of conscious because he genuinely thinks Kathy is a good person, and he's sorry to see her go.

They talk about their minds changing about people constantly, like Matt and Britney. Rachel says that she likes Kristin as a person but feels she is dangerous in the game. Talk moves on to Britney and how much they can or cannot trust her. Bottom line, they decide they need to win HoH.

Talk moves on to working out. Rachel asks Brendon for some advice. Then onto Ragan and how badly they feel for him. (He is taking being a have not very hard this time round.)


Andrew and Britney have joined the backyard crew and they all joke around about the show and their schedule.

Talk between Britney and Andrew is about his daughter, the trips he has gone with her, and that he wants to take her to Universal for the rides.








Permalink







68 Comments:

Blogger rosaritoe said...

Kirsten is my new favorite after eating that Daddy long legs!

July 25, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I just thought of another AWFUL alliance name in BB History... Legion of Doom... Daniele and James in All Stars!

Am I mistaken, or is it not odd for official alliances to have not formed yet in Week 3? I feel like it takes a while for people to see who is targeting who and who feels safe with who before real alliances form... traditionally early alliances don't fare well... but from what I can see, this season is going to be unlike any we have ever seen... Not only are the houseguests mixing it up, but even BB gave us an early endurance comp!

July 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Rosarito: It was rather funny...... who eats a spider? I guess that is why she is on BB! LOL! I hope Julie asks her about it on the live show and has a totally judgmental and horrified look on her face while keeping a totally pleasant tone! hahahaha!!

July 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Though I am guilty of it myself sometimes, I hate judging them solely on personality, or morality. I don't think that's fair, first because of the nature of the game, and second because it's never as simple as any discrete incidents (I make exceptions here - there have been players in the past who have taken a-morality too far (i.e. Natalie), but that's just my opinion, so not worth much).

The Brenchel relationship bothers me because I think they are very self indulgent about it and impose it on others in a way I find offensive (i.e. sex in the have not room keeping Ragan awake. That's just classless). But all's fair, I think. Otherwise, Brendon's know it all personality annoys me but he is a fierce competitor. And Rachel's kittenish party girl thing makes me queasy, but I think she is smart and a good strategist.

I think Matt is playing an exceptional game. A-moral to the hilt, but so what? There is a difference between game manipulation and actually hurting people. He is hurting no one. He rolls with the punches extremely well, and for a fairly bad liar, has managed to cover his tracks just as much as he needs to. Totally objectively and without judgment, so far I think Matt is playing the best game.

Andrew is also quite good. He knows how to keep his cards close to his chest, use his weaknesses to his advantage, and manipulate without seeming imposing. He is a stealth player.

Kristen as well, in her very low key way is working it well. I don't know if it will take her to the end, but it may, and I don't think it could ever be said she isn't playing. He just looks like she isn't playing.

Then comes Ragan. He has one very serious Achilles heal. He analyzes the game itself and not just the game he is in. It's not surprising given his intellectualism and outside interests. But he puts himself in a double bind. To be successful at this game you have to be willing to dive into the muck, and he is hesitant. This makes him a wonderful person, but I question whether he will be strong enough to dive in when the going gets tough. He is lucky he is such a great guy. Anyone else doing what he is doing would drive people nuts.

The others, eh. They are rolling with it, though Enzo has more control than others realize. Too soon to tell. No one this season has turned out to be completely ill-equipped except Monet and surprisingly Kathy. I think they turned out to be a surprise to casting.

My 2-cents anyhow.

July 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday Show! Just getting up and reading the blog :)

July 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Good Morning to all my BB peeps! :)

July 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Jane
I loved reading your "2 cents worth" and always look forward to your insight into the game and the players!!

I agree with you on everything; I am flip-floppy wishy washy.....one minute I like someone (as in Matt) the next I don't......

I really do look forward to reading your analysis of the players!! Always good food for thought; and always makes me look at my opinion in another light!

THANKS
Janice/GA

July 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Dishers!

Hope all have a nice Sunday!

I went to sleep kind of early last night then woke up in the middle of the night & read Lessa's report & watched the HG for a few min. It was at the end of the HOH talk & right before all were finally asleep. Brendon was talking in his sleep but the only thing I could make out what he said was.."All things happen for a reason". Wonder what he was dreaming about!! And, just in case anyone was wondering Enzo could blow a ship out of the water w/ his toots!! They were so loud I was falling out of my chair laughing & not one of his roommates stirred! (Yes, at my age I still laugh at farts!)

July 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good morning Stephen, Rosaritoe, Jane, jluvsturtles, and Merry...

Good Morning to everyone else out there that haven't commented yet..

July 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephen - Please extract the condescension towards another commenter, so I can publish.

July 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Jane,
I always love reading your take on things.

I think Ragan will be hurt when he finds out how Matt worked him.

Stephen,
I'm bettin that spider drop will make it to TV.Hopefully the live show.

On another note Carolyn,I am a daily deal addict now!
Now I can access it on your BB page!

Missed a lot....dog rescue!Poor guy hit by a car but already will have a great home with my USC neighbors.

I am really lovin Andrew and hopin he can stay under the radar.

July 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh this week is going to drag, it seems like forever until Thursday!
:)

July 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Pamela! :)

July 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Has Kathy ever done any exercise in the house?
I know she is the main one to clean up after the others but I have never seen her on the elliptical or do situps or anything. Wonder how she stays looking slim and trim??

Wish I knew the secret!
Janice/GA

July 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane I agree with your 2 cents. I am worried about Ragan. He just talks too openly and I think it may get him. I adore him, but he needs to step up his game pretty soon.

July 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: What part was condescending? I forgot a lot of what I said so I can forego the comment. LOL

July 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good morning Pam!

July 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Jane interesting comments and I agree with most of what you said. Just curious why you are so against Natalie, I assume last year's Natalie. She lied poorly but effectively non stop which is what I also see Matt doing, both IMHO as part of their game strategy. I still think Kathy is holding back on a physical level like Kristen, I mean being a sherrif I just can't believe she could be that bad, lol. Monet was a smart and physical competitor just young, naive and sheltered. This cast is funny as they all think they like each other more than they really do, I see this year as HG being less honest so less dramatic. But I suspect all that will change as time marches forward.

July 25, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning All! I guess I slept longer than the HGs. Finished ready Late Night with Lessa TOR and The MOrning Report.

I will be off to my son's house today so my time will be limited with yall.

Might be here for Sunday night viewing.

Check in later . . .

July 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good morning everyone Happy Sunday I just hit send and saw that posting was too late will try again with same message sort of Today I now have favorites.I love to watch Brit.and Lane together and Ragen , SO sad to see the shomance as they are sick of one another He kisses her like you would kiss the neighbors dog not your own dog as we love our own dogs. she thinks this will help her win americas fav. and to quote her we all think they are so cute together o m g its like watching a a red haired clown and a trained monkey come on you all its so true I will say sorry to all the clowns out there. Great to see so many names on here from all the past seasons an to know caroline is as tireless as ever Hey Gator nice picture love you all

July 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Janice,
People don't want to quit smoking cuz they say it keeps 'em slim.Maybe that's why she can stay so cute and petite.

July 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Goddess. I hope you got tons of rest and relaxation yesterday. We can't have a broken CaroBot.

I'm still getting coherent. I've read all the Front Page Blogs but I don't know if I will ever (just like last week) get caught up on all the comments. When I see something like 433 Comments I feel a bit lost and maybe hopeless. I'm sure some important things are in there. Well, let me rephrase that... every comment is important because that's why we are here; to share our thoughts about BB... AND because we love our Dishchicks!

Now to keep moving on.
Good Morning YOU! <- insert your name.

Of course I caught this in, I think, TOR, who knows where. This morning is fuzzy even faster than usual.

Matt: (to Brendon) You staying up there as long as you did is way more impressive than me winning. Size 13 and that huge cock weighing you down?

LOL, who here didn't expect me to let that one go? Matt is OB-Sess-Ed with ****. Not only is he showing admiration for his own but others as well. That boy is just a bit suspicious to me. We know his wife's disease isn't real. Now I am starting to wonder if his wife is real.

So much for game talk. The next post you see from me will be all about me, Me, ME!

Again, another 'who here' question. Gotta Love Me!

:o)

July 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Andrews DR leak, you gotta love him. Jane nailed it calling him the stealth HG. I am torn because I really don't want to see either Kathy or Andrew go home yet. They are both so likeable as people and seem to hang on to their true character.

July 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! Good Afternoon Dishers!

July 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Sorry caro my last message was posted I know you have enough to do without having to read things twice

July 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Barbara - I think Natalie was a genuinely a-moral person. Or at least she allowed herself to take it there for the game. She wasn't above hurting anyone for any reason. There are others who have done that to a degree. Though entertaining, I was not a fan of Evil Dick (I'm still not), or the others who use cruelty and aggressive bullying. But for the most part, those who did, tried to keep it in the context of the game and understood that in real life those tactics are unacceptable. I don't think Natalie knew that. There is a touch of sociopathy in that kind of thinking. But then again, I don't know Natalie in real life, so I could be completely off base. Her age may have played into that as well. IMO, she was a confused person in general.

July 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice assessment Jane. This is my first season watching BB. I agree with what you said about Ragan being too involved with past BB’s. I wonder if people analyzing this season are making the same mistake. I feel everyone (with the exception of Kathy) appear to be strong competitors. I like Brendon as a person, but he is so P@%^Y whipped it makes me sick. Matt intrigues me, as does Andrew. Poor Ragan…. I am waiting for the proverbial backdoor (excuse the pun) from Matt. I think it is going to devastate him. At this point, I cannot wait to see what happens when someone figures out the brigade. My prediction is going to be Andrew. If he stays and wins HOH, he puts Hayden and Matt with a Lane or Enzo backdoor. I don’t know if anyone else caught the conversation with Andrew and Kathy in the Hot Tub. He said he was going to call out Matt at the eviction speeches. Could he potentially call him out about his wife’s fake illness, and will he validate it by confessing his actual profession. I think Matt and the Brigade are making a mistake if they vote Kathy out as opposed to Andrew. Why not make the best out of a bad situation. Anyways… I am officially hooked… LOL!

July 25, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ughhhh!! I feel like I know everything for this exam but it is just over 24 hours away so I feel like I should keep studying....LOL

July 25, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Rosaritoe!! :)

Hey, Jane! :) Loving your analysis! As always...

Hi JLuvs!! :) Happy Sunday Show Day!

Hi Merry!! :)

Hi Janice!! :)

Hi MsFitz! :) lol, @ the toot machine that is Enzo!

Good morning, Pamela! :)

Hi Barbara! :)

G'morning, Stephanie! :)

Good Morning, FancyP! :)

Good Morning, GayTor! :) lol - No, I didn't expect you to let that one go. ;)

Good Afternoon, Michelle in IN! :)

Hi there, Jeff! :) 1st seasn watching, huh? Wow! Welcome to the madness!

Stephen! GO STUDY!

July 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning BBBuddies!! ♥

July 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, JulieeeB! :)

July 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Jane, thanks. Again I continue to agree pretty much with your assessment. I guess the only difference is I don't see Matt any differently than I see Natalie which was why I asked the question. And I totally agree with the take on people who are deliberately cruel or aggressive. Bottom line it is a game but everybody is still a human being and deserves at least some level of respect. I tend to favor the underdogs for that very reason. In some ways I wish we had a camera view into the jury house, would be interesting to see how different the behavior is with some of the more controversial (good and bad) HG.

July 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good Morning All! And Thank you for welcoming "The Newbie" LOL

July 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Stephen Ritchie: If you feel you know the info, you probably do. Don't second guess your smart little self!

In my experience, people who over study find themselves second guessing their answers . . . It has been a few years since I was in college; however, I still remember stopping the study craze and doing something for myself before a big test, then walking in and doing well!

What ever you decide to do, have an outstanding day on the East Coast!

July 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Rosaritoe,

You're probably right but it still bothers me. There are other ways to stay slim and petite after stopping smoking.

I guess I am sensitive to the subject because (1) my father in law died in 2008 after smoking 60+ years; was warned by Drs that if he didn't stop his lesions in his esophagus would turn to cancer which they did and that did him in. Not a pretty sight either!
(2) My friend who is now suffering from ovarian/liver cancer stopped smoking 15+ yrs ago to get healthy; did everything right, even trained me for a marathon and was a REAL MOTIVATOR for me when we did races together (she's 8 yrs older than me) THEN she comes down with cancer and has been battling it for over 2 yrs. She is in picture with me on left; we walked a 5K yesterday. It hurt me so bad to see how hard it was for her to just walk 5K.

No one said life was fair, just bothers me that someone does something so bad for their health after battling that nasty CANCER and beating it.

I want to shake her (Kathy) and say "do you want to fight lung/throat or esophagus cancer now???"...........sorry I will retreat from my soapbox and try to zip my mouth (or fingers) shut!! LOL

Janice/GA

July 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Stephanie: OR my exam is like the BB house... when you think you know what is going on, you get screwed! LOL!

Carolyn: I am studying! I promise! I do a section of my outline, then check for updates (side note: you have to prommissseee to be really detailed about game talk today and tomorrow since I don't have the feeds in the library... oh wait, you already do that! :-) ) and comment and then do a section, then comment and update... you get the picture! LOL

July 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

My Decision: Have it both ways... study AND blog! LOL

July 25, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'm hopping out & Genie's hopping in... to this post.

See ya back here in a bit.

July 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Have a good break Carolyn!

Hi Genie!

July 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I agree! Why would Kathy say anything about Rachel talking about Kirsten and Hayden (especially when what Rachel said is TRUE!!!!).

I guess its understandable from Kathy's view because she GENUINELY thinks that Rachel might be lying so she thinks she needs to get her votes elsewhere, but from our omnipresent, omnipotent point of view.... we know she is barking up the wrong tree!!!!

Is anyone still with me on Brendon, Rachel, Hayden, Kristen and Andrew banding together to get rid of the Brigade? I would have substituted Ragan with Andrew in that but his ability to drop his game play on a dime really makes me wonder...

We can call the alliance Shalom-mance! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

July 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Jeff,

I'm sorry I forgot to say WELCOME NEWBIE........you'll love it here!!


Gaytor,
You sure cracked me up with your comments about Matt and his Obsession with himself!! I bet his wife is screaming at the TV/computer screen to take his hand out of his pants!!

I guess the camera crew is thinking all we want to look at or hear is Brendon huffing and puffing this morning!! I know there has to be some conversation somewhere in the house!!
Why all 4 feeds on him??

Well he is easy on the eyes!!
Janice/GA

July 25, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Afternoon Genie in Charge

Janice/GA

July 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK, it hasn't become me, Me, ME! Day yet. My sister is here and I can't concentrate with all her chatter. She's getting old and senile.

Regarding Kathy being a deputy, does anyone really know what she does in that position? She could be a front office face, a jail keeper, or many things that do not require her to be out in the field. We all know BB and AGP plays them up to be this or that and let them build their own story line. Sure they do footage of them at home and/or on the job. and we saw her peeling out in a squad car, but that doesn't make me believe she is possibly anything more than event security or a crossing guard.

Yes she is fit, she has a very good body for her age, but that could be genetics.

Sadly, I did't get that as a prominent gene from my parents. They were thin and always in shape. The didn't work out either but few did back in the good old days. Working out was strictly for sports players and body builders... not that bodybuilding isn't a sport.

:o)

July 25, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I'll be out most of the day today & won't be home in time to watch the show at the regular time. Celebrating my Mom's 87th b'day today which was actually this past Thurs. But I do have BB ready to record so I'll probably be back on later tonight. Hope you all have a great day & enjoy the feeds & the show!!!

July 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR said..."I don't know if I will ever (just like last week) get caught up on all the comments. When I see something like 433 Comments I feel a bit lost and maybe hopeless."

Me too!!! :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Bye Caro! Have a nice break! :)

Hi Genie! :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Whats up with Kathy and Rachel this week? Last week when Rachel was HOH Kathy slept up in the HOH room all week and were always talking. Now this week it seems that Kathy and Rachel arent speaking at all... I dont get it... Did I miss something?

July 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Michelle!! :)

Hiya Janice!! :)

Hiya GAYTOR!! :)

Hiya MsFitz!! Happy Birthday to your Mama!!! :)

Hiya JLuvs!!

Hiya Vicki!! :) It's called floateritis! :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Shalom mance!
I love it!

Janice,
My best friend died of stomach cancer 10 yrs ago.Fought it for 6 yrs.
Would not stop smoking.
I see your point and know your pain.
She was one of the brightest most beautiful lights in this world.

Hi Genie

July 25, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Anyone else think that this coming week is gonna be a food comp where the house competes together to win certain food groups on certain days and not a have/have not type thing?

July 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Rosaritoe!! :)

Everyone. As a heads up, so you won't be caught unawares... I'm opening up a New Top Post at exactly noon BBT. :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Welcome Genie! How do you feel about the Shalom-Mance?!

July 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I'm surprised America chose Baby food and bok choy...yummy!
I would have bet on sauerkraut and sardines.

July 25, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Stephen!! :) Love the name. I just don't think this group of people will form an alliance. Hayden is tied up in the brogade and his primary loyalty seems to be to them. Rachel, in attempt to turn the attention off her showmance has been talking smack about H & K. Kritstin knows this. And Andrew is... Andrew. :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Genie: I know it isn't LIKELY, but in a theoretical world, isn't it fun?! LOL! Besides, any excuse to use that alliance name works for me! Anyone who aligns with Andrew is going to be the Shalom-mance... regardless of whether or not it involves an actual showmance! LOL!

July 25, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Rosarito: I agree! When I saw it was Bok Choy and Baby Food I was thinking... I actually like both of those things.... LOL!

July 25, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Although, I think technically bok choy is just the cabbage part, right? So they don't get all the yummy vegetables and noodles that come with the bok choy in restaurants! LOL

July 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Stephen - I would join the Shalomance any day! :) As for the Bok Choy. It's only the vegetable. Cooked right, with some garlic, ginger, and soy sauce or even oyster sauce, it's yummy on its own! :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Re bok choy. I caught, in Late Night with Lessa, Bozo, err, Gonzo, err, ENZO... said it doesn't even come from this country. I found that offensive in it'self although I do my best to Buy American products.

My point is, does he look at the label to see where it's actually produced? Are pasta and pizza (because they are his favorites) original american foods?

I'm amazed but never shocked by the things that spill forth from his mouth, and the other end either.

:o)

July 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I was thinking the same thing Gaytor about Matt and his wife, does he really have a wife? If he doesnt then that would make it very easy to talk about her having a rare diesase. To night is the best night of TV, first BB, then to the hotness of Eric, Layfette and Bill on the bestest show on.....Trueblood.

July 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Go Shalom-Mance!! Anything to knock off the Brigade! I'm with you Stephen!

July 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GaYToR, I did research on bok choy becuz had never heard of it. Although it is originally from China, it is now grown in California and 2 other states. Did anyone catch Penn and Teller's BS episode on organically grown veggies? OVER HALF of America's "organic" veggies are being shipped from China!!!! I'm so glad I never gave into that pricey crap. This couple spends an extra $100 a week on "organic" foods, that is ridiculous!

July 25, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

"***Stupidest move ever by a nom this season? Talk smack about one of your promised votes to someone who's not shy about confrontations to clear the air?"

My thoughts exactly!!!

July 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, Kristen's definately a chameleon, like Caro or Genie said yesterday. :)

July 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Mo!! :)

New Top Post!!

July 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie..:):):):)

July 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Pamela!!!! :) Come over to the New Top Post! hehehe

July 25, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger frankie said...

Fancyp. Loved your comment. I agree, circus clown and trained monkey. Perfect. Hope Andrew gets to stay and I hope Regan doesn't get hurt. It will get interesting next week.

July 25, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below