BB12: Afternoon in the BB Corral
Good Afternoon BB Lovas! :)
It's been a lazy day in the BB house, smattered with some awkward campaigning on Kathy's part. Earlier, Kathy outed Rachel to Kristen for discussing Hayden and Kristin's secret relationship with Britney who has been suspecting them of being twins. Kathy has no problem exposing Rachel with whom she was inseparable when Rachel was HoH. Kathy's desperate move to garner sympathy will more than likely seal her already determined fate in the house, but not before she does damage to one of the few people who have had her back. ( ** Important to note, Andrew had already told Kathy about the Hayden/Kristin showmance, urging her to keep the information under wraps.)
What excitement will the the live feeds provide us this afternoon? Will Kristin confront Rachel or will she keep it under her hat in case it outs her relationship with Hayden to the whole house?
Kathy & Kristin
The conversation continues with Kathy going on about how sick she is that Rachel "made up" the showmance between Hayden and Kristin. Kristin reassures her that she won't tell anyone...
Feeds come back to perv cam 1 & 2 on Kristin showering. Cam 3 & 4 on the backyard sofa with Andrew, Britney & Brendon talking about the Olsen twins and.... more bubbles!! It's like champaign in the afternoon! :)
Feeds come back again to Kristin showering and Kathy blow drying her hair...
Rachel joins them and conversation moves to waxing, pimples, dying and other relevant beautification techniques. Kathy asks Rachel to do her hair.
Talk turns to Farah Fawcett, her death from cancer, which leads to Kathy's cancer when she was 28. Kristin's and Rachel's grandmothers both had mastectomies. Kathy tells them her tumor exploded inside her which put her whole body at risk. The chemo she had to undertake could cause leukemia. Kristin and Rachel say Kathy is awesome for the way she has dealt with the disease.
12:55 PM BBT
Feeds tear themselves away from Kristin
Hayden, Lane & Kathy.
Hayden is preparing the chicken for a salad. Kathy comes in to help. She hugs both the men, and being very lovey dovey. (**Votes anyone?) :)
Enzo & Ragan
Enzo: She's going home.
They both feel that Andrew has busted his ass in competitions and has had it rough from the beginning because they all thought he was the Saboteur. He deserves the chance to stay in the game. Enzo says he will be voting for Andrew, but he is in a difficult position because Kathy keeps coming to him. They feel badly for Kathy, but the game is the game. Ragan says it's lame to pick off the competitors over the floaters.
1:10 PM BBT
Brendon and Ragan
Ragan: You just jumped in there! (the cold shower)
Brendon: That's what she said.
Ragan: I used to just wash bit by bit. This time I will just take a full on Notty shower. Just wish it was warmer outside. Makes it easier...
(**Note: this conversation is of no importance, just an excuse to cap Brendon in the shower. heh)
Ragan joins Andrew who is in the pool with Ducky McDuckerson! Talk is about the upcoming HoH (Ragan thinks it will be "pick two") and being a Have Not...
Various HGs eating, preparing to eat. Rachel is busy cleaning...
1: 32 PM BBT
- Kristin is told by BB for the 157th time to put on her microphone. She is sitting by the pool with Andrew who is in the pool.
- Brendon, Enzo, Ragan & Rachel are on the sofas chatting and mentioning production which... you guessed it!... brings on BUBBLES!!
1:40 PM BBT
Lots of laying in the sun and chit chat.
There is some commotion about an insect. Matt is burning it, which causes the grass to burn. Britney says they will get in trouble and... Bubbles...
2:00 PM BBT
- Rachel and Britney moved on from talking about food to talking about relationships. Rachel and her ex didn't like to do the same things together. She wanted to chill when she wasn't at school or work and he liked to party. Britney says that she and Nick have fun no matter what they do. Rachel wants that kind of relationship. Talk moves on to kids.
- Ragan, Lane, Matt & Enzo are talking about HoH pictures. Conversation is off and on with a lot of sleepy silence. Brendon joins them. Enzo is complaining about the Have Not food running out, again.
- Perv Cams at the ready when Rachel starts applying sun screen on Brendon.
- Ragan is talking with Hayden about his blog and what was on it. He hasn't updated it since 2001. He doesn't want to let it go because he has a lot of followers, kids who have gone through what he has. He says its helping too many people for him to just stop. Brendon joins the conversation which is about Gay/Straight Alliances and gay communities.
- Kathy is in the pool, enjoying the afternoon.
2:39 PM BBT
Britney has joined Enzo and Lane on the sofas. She is working hard to keep Kathy over Andrew because he is more of a threat.
Britney: Keeping Kathy will keep someone in the house who won't win challenges. Keeping Andrew will hurt Brendon.
Enzo: I don't care about that. Brendon already has a target on his back. I'm going to see what the house is going to do. I\m not going to risk my game.
Britney: I don't want to either.
Enzo: That's why she's in this position. (Kathy voting for Monet against the house.)
Britney says it's similar to what happened to Annie, only Annie had some good points, i.e. they kept Rachel who is still a threat. Britney wants someone to make a "power move". (**Get yourself an HoH, Missy!) Britney tells them Andrew is best friends with Kristen. They are in the Taj talking every night... Enzo keeps saying, "I don't know. It's crazy man!" Lane isn't saying much. Matt joins the discussion.
Britney: Kathy came to me and said, I voted for Monet, now you need to vote for me...
It's non-stop in the BB house, but for us, we need a break! We will see you for the Sunday Show Viewing Party @ 8 PM EST along with a new blog by BB Howie! :) In the meantime, please mind the critters on the live feeds .
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!