;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big Brother 12: Thursday Morning, July 29th

Good Morning, Brendon and Rachel. I see you're up to entertain the live feeds before BB has made the wake up call again.

8:22am BBT
Storage Room
Brendon & Rachel



Rachel: I might be wrong, but I think Hayden and Kristen were making out last night... He came in, and they thought I was asleep, and they stayed up talking for ages...

They move the conversation to the bathroom, then into the Cabana Room...



Rachel: It was really late... He was like, I am gonna vote for her to stay, and Kristen was happy about that... and then it sounded like they were making out, and I was thinking about it, and Andrew would know if they were, since he shared a room with them.

Rachel thinks that if Andrew's plan is to expose Hayden & Kristen for that, it could just fire them up for the HoH comp. She plans to talk to him about it and ask him not to, if that is the case. As far as Hayden and Kristen's relationship goes, Rachel has it all figured out.

Rachel: I bet you money, the reason he's so mad at Hayden and Kristen, is because he was in the room with them, and he hasn't said anything about their secret.
Brendon: Well, it could take the targets off our backs.
Rachel: Brendon, nothing will take the target off our backs.

They discuss the pros and cons of Andrew making that as an announcement tonight.

Brendon: It's more about how he says things than what he says... It's gonna be hard to get him alone today, since we're gonna be locked in.. and I don't want anyone to see me talking to him today.

They mention Ragan, and they believe his logic has left him this week... Brendon gets up to made Rachel some espresso. He returns with tea for him and coffee for her, and they continue their discussion.

8:50am BBT
Brendon & Rachel, cont'd.
Feed 1
Rachel says Kristen's an idiot for messing around with Hayden when she has a stable guy with a great job outside the house. They both agree that Kristen's just using Hayden in the house... Then they debate the merits of Andrew outing them: whether it'll fire them up for the HoH or mess them up... Brendon asks if she's positive they were making out last night, and Rachel says it sure sounded like it, but it was quiet, not a massive make out.

Rachel: Past this week, it's just gonna get feistier. I'm so sick of being nice to people who just wanna get rid of me.
Brendon: Me too...
Rachel: I'm afraid someone's gonna put you on the block, and try to say, well you win every PoV, we're just using you as a pawn... The thing is, more that half of the house have only seen season 10 and 11, and they were stupid game players.
Brendon: Yeah, I know. The only one from season 10 that had game was Dan... and even so...
Rachel: His game would've only worked in a season like he was in. And season 11, they attacked each other..
Brendon: And they made alliances.. that actually stuck together.. I mean, do you think you could make an alliance here with anyone that would actually stick?
Rachel: Yeah, with you. Ragan's just not thinking logically right now. He's had a week where's he's just psychologically beating himself up. You have to look at both sides of the cookie. Ragan sticks up for us more than you think. He talks to people in a very sly way to make people know that we're not the bad guys... He's very smart, but he's very emotional, and the closer he gets to us and to Matt, the more he's gonna be emotionally involved and think less clearly.

Rachel understands that Matt knows as long as she and Brendon are in the house, that's less of a target on him... She says it would stupid for them to go after Matt, because it would piss off Ragan...

***Ragan, as we know from his late night session on the hammock, transcribed in yesterday's overnight report, would like Brendon or Rachel to win tonight's HoH, and he'd like Brendon out the following week. Remember, if Ragan wears a long sleeve navy shirt tonight, that means he plans to throw HoH.

9:06am BBT - BB asks Rachel to come to the DR. Brendon goes to the kitchen. Ragan's up. He joins Brendon in the kitchen and tells him he's going to go into the DR and say something to them about the lack of fairness being shown the current Have Nots. Ragan leaves the area.

9:12am BBT - Andrew passes through. Brendon says good morning...

9:15am BBT - Andrew returns to the kitchen area. Breakfast prep. Ragan's sitting at the table. Andrew & Brendon are in the kitchen. Brendon offers to make Ragan some slop. He declines.

9:24am BBT
BB: Good morning, houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Brendon: Come on. Give us something good.
BB: Attention houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room. Have you changed your batteries?
***Music, please??

Matt comes down from the HoH. Brendon greets him. He passes through to get a new battery... Andrew's sitting at the dining table, using his cup as a percussion instrument. Brendon's in the kitchen...

Matt comes back and heads back up the stairs to HoH... He's locked out, and Rachel's in the DR, so he can't go ask for help.

9:30am
Rachel: Andrew, can I talk to you for a sec?

They go into the Cabana Room.

Rachel tells him what she overheard last night, from conversation to Hayden voting him out to potential making out, and she asks Andrew if them being a couple is what he plans to expose tonight. Andrew responds by asking her if this is her way of trying to find out what he's going to say tonight. He assures her that what he's going to say will only benefit her.



Andrew mentions that it was very telling last night that Kristen never came to check on him... even moreso that Lane did. Stand up guy. Kristen's lack of compassion last night is what's driving his revelation tonight.

Rachel has Kathy's number in the game, 100%. Andrew asks her to just enjoy the game with him today.. She says she will, until she wins HoH tonight, and she promises him that Kristen will go up and out.

Rachel and Andrew do some bonding... Then Rachel gives her Kristen theory.

Rachel: I think she wants to float through the men to be the only girl here.
Andrew: Well that's true.

CUT TO:
9:40am BBT
HoH
Ragan & Matt

Ragan and Matt are discussing Andrew's planned revelation tonight... Matt's doing a bit of coverage, in case it's him with anyone.



Ragan: This is all setting foundation for Brendon and Rachel's next retarded moves in the game.
Matt: You think this is coming from them?
Ragan: yes!! Yes!! I think the gameplan would be to claim that Hayden, Lane and possibly Kristen are aligned..
Matt: Which sets the stage for Brendon and Rachel to put them up on the block..
Ragan: Or you, Hayden and Lane.. to make me think...

They both decide that no matter what comes out of Andrew's mouth, it's utter b.s. designed exclusively to aid and abet the evil Brendon and Rachel.

Ragan: The only reason he would wait to do this for his speech, when minds are already made up... The only intent of a speech like that is not to stay in the house, but just to set his friends up for another week.

Ragan tells Matt it makes him reconsider his intention to throw HoH. Further, if they win HoH and put up anyone other than Kathy, it exposes them for being full of it. Ragan and Matt are both thinking that Brendon and Andrew are the secret relationship, and now that Rachel knows about it... Paranoia has settled in to the BB12 HGs.

9:57am BBT
Ragan and Matt, cont'd.
Matt: It's gonna be a hell of a night tonight. 5 o'clock can't roll around soon enough.

CUT TO:
10am
Taj
Hayden, Kristen, Kathy



Kristen: I'm always feisty.
Hayden: If you were a pizza right now,...
Kristen: I'd be pineapple and hot sauce.
Hayden: Are you nervous, Kat.
Kathy: I am..
Kristen: You don't have to be.
Hayden: The votes are fine. Don't sweat it. I'm more nervous about HoH. I wouldn't tell you you're safe if you weren't.

Kathy claims she's still nervous.. Talk turns to great ebay items. Kathy says that personal items aren't good. It's costumes people want... and Kristen's bikinis.

Kathy: What time do they normally lock us down (up in HoH)?
Kristen: I think in the morning.
Kathy: I need to take a shower.
Hayden: Are we locked down right now?
Kathy: Yeah, we can't go outside today.
Kristen: Do you want me to do your eyebrows?

Chatter...


CUT TO:
10:06am BBT
Dining Table -Enzo, Britney, Lane...
Kitchen - Andrew, Brendon, Kathy

Enzo's doing his Andrew "Dice" Clay impression... He loves Dice. Talk turns to wardrobe for this evening and possible Julie questions...

Enzo: Go ahead, ask me a question. I'm always ready to throw you off. I'll just totally talk about something totally different than the question, just to throw her off...
Britney: She'll ask you about slop, and you'll be like, well, I won the pool tournament...

They're wondering when HoH Lockdown will happen. Me too...

Talk turns to chicken eggs...

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
F1/2
HoH
Matt & Ragan



Matt's in the shower. Ragan's fully dressed in the bathtub, chatting with him. The topic is still Andrew's planned speech for the evening, and the hope that everyone will see it for what the 2 of them have proclaimed it to be: utter bs.

CUT TO:
10:17am BBT
Downstairs Bathroom - Lane and Britney - Riffing off each other, doing their big bro, little sis thing...
HoH Landing - Andrew praying.
Have Not Room - Enzo making his bed.

In the kitchen, Kathy's wondering if she can use Matt's shower during HoH lockdown. Lane goes upstairs to ask for her.

CUT TO:
10:20am
Have Not Room
Ragan & Enzo

Ragan's pushing the agenda that Andrew's speech will be nothing but bs.

Enzo: He's all, there's a secret alliance in this house that nobody knows about.
Ragan: How would he know?
Enzo: Exactly.. but I'm excited to hear what he has to say... then laugh and say you're crazy.
Ragan: Yesterday morning, he was sitting there waiting for me to wake up, and I was like f that, and I put the sheets over my head.
Enzo: I still think he's the saboteur..
Ragan: I just.. I want it to be done. This is gonna be such an intense week.
Enzo: Kathy's gonna get up and be like, I hope I stay.. and he's gonna get up there and (go nuts). He thinks he's the messiah..

Andrew comes in, ending the truthful conversation. Going up to check on the conversation in HoH now..


CUT TO:
10:26am BBT
HoH
Lane & Britney
Britney: What 2 words do you think you mix together to get conundrum?
Lane: Cun and drum.
Britney: You're so stupid. I like it though, Lane. I like your style. Your banter is hilarious, but deep down, you're an idiot.


Lane: I an quite intelligent.
Britney: I think you're smart, but I think you're a little bit selfish, so the advice you give me is tainted by your own ideas. It's a bad idea for you to make me a casualty, Lane..

Brendon enters. Casual conversation continues... Britney's talking longingly about her fiance... They include Matt in the conversation...

Brendon: Mind if I come in there and shave you?
Matt: Come on in.
Brendon: Lane shaved my balls last night...

Lane goes in to shave the hairs on the back of Matt's neck. Britney continues talking about her fiance, Nick.

CUT TO:
10:37am BBT
Have Not Room
Ragan, Enzo, Hayden

Chatter about the Have Not Situation... Hayden offers to be a Have Not next week, in the interest of fairness. Ragan tells them he went to the DR and made a case for the Have Nots to get off of food and bed restriction tonight.

Important to note: Ragan told Enzo he'll be wearing his long sleeve navy shirt tonight. That's Ragan's way of telling the live feeds he plans to throw HoH.

10:44am BBT
We get brief bubbles and when we return, everyone's heading up to HoH for lockdown...

10:46am BBT
HoH Lockdown!

Topic: Acceptable church clothing for Rachel... Everyone's having a good laugh, and Rachel's taking it well...



Kathy's in the HoH Bathroom, about to have a shower, and we're about to find out how Skippy feels about Kathy... Never ceases to amaze me how many HGs forget about the cameras in the HoH shower... Perv Cam on Feed 3 from 10:55am on...


11am BBT
All HGs
F1/2
Meanwhile in the main area of HoH, friendly chatter about cartoons then favorite sit-coms..

Brendon: Who was your favorite character on Cheers?
Ragan: Sam Malone.

Ragan loved the whole cast... They're singing the praises of NBC Thursday night programming. LOL. This will not be making the cut for the CBS broadcast. ;) Ragan misses sit-coms in general. He tells the children about when sit-coms ruled the airwaves... ;)

11:12am BBT
Brendon: Everyone would be so grossed out if they knew how disgusting we really are.
Ragan: Last night, Kristen was pimple farming on my back, and I was like, this is going out to the live feeds (***So happy I missed that!)

Talk turns to Have Not torture and their hope it ends tonight.. Ragan's describing his favorite foods. He'd love a surf n turf at a really quality restaurant... Rachel promises to take him to a place called Union in Vegas. Ragan would prefer a smaller lobster to a large one... Tonight, Ragan would be very happy with a burger. Kristen say she'll make him one.

Most of the HGs are crashed out. Only Ragan, Brendon, Rachel and occasionally Kristen are speaking at this point.

11:17am BBT
Talk turns to BB11 Natalie... Ripping on her is a BB12 past time...

Ragan: I think if you own a certain number of long men's basketball shorts, it qualifies you as a lesbian.

This progresses into more lesbian stereotypes, supplied by Ragan, and not directed at Natalie... For everything Ragan says lesbians love, either Rachel or Kristen pipe in and say, I love ____.

11:27am BBT - Shhhhh... they're hunting wabbits! Even Ragan has run out of words.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
3 Days Free, Then 39.99 for 3 Months
~or~
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







105 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I love the shirt Brendon is wearing today Carolyn.

July 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Oh, the new post got me!!

July 29, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kinda of want Ragan to win tonight because you really don't know who he would put up...maybe Enzo to because i think he just has it to be up Rachel and Brenden

July 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michelle in IN :) hehehe - Custom made by Carolyn. ;) I couldn't resist. I've looked at the "other" letters too long without interfering.

Hey MG :) You made it!

July 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger J said...

Good morning everyone! Happy live show day! I can't wait until tonight. I so curious to see Andrews speech, and to see who wins HOH. I really hope the game gets interesting soon, as it stands now, things are getting kinda boring. Someone needs to turn on the heat and start caling out some people on stuff, or at the very least expose the brigade, so we can see them sweat a little. The whole "let's go after Rachael & Brendon" thing is getting kinda old. Of course that's just my opinion. Well, I will see you all later, I have to go call the vet, my doggies eyes are all kinds of runny and I do't know why. I'm staring to get a little worried. I keep cleaning them with warm water, but they keep running this icky yellow stuff. My poor little girl....it makes me sad. =( Have a great day everyone!

July 29, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Something sure needs to shake up this house!! The endless talk of everyone to get B&R out of the house is getting old and tiresome. I wish somebody would make a move any move and get this going, please go after someone else. You can always wait a week get someone else out and then go back to getting them out.

July 29, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Carolyn!
Good morning Dishers!

Happy Live Show Day!!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Eviction Day BB buddies!!

I don't post that often, but I can't sit on the sidelines any longer :)). This crew drives me insane!!

Where is the strategizing, manipulation, shaking the house up? They are too concerned about the way the previous HG's played their game and what the next HOH comp is going to be.

Why aren't they trying to cause dissension between Rachel and Brendon?

If they don't hurry up and bust a move, I'm going to request going in and showing the how it's done..LOL

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, I can't believe how much Matt sounds like Seinfeld, it freaks me out all the time..LOL

Oh and on a side note, stop bringing BB enthusiast into the game, let's get the folks who nothing of the game and see how they play it, just saying that might be a good twist :))

Stepping down from my soapbox, thanks for letting me rant.

July 29, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hope hope hope you got much needed rest Carolyn, and that you're taking it easy today :)


Today my honey and I celebrate 8 years as man and wife, and what do I want for my gift? For Andrew to stay in the house tonite!!! heheheheee!!! ;-)

July 29, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Morning all!

I was up really late last night watching the feeds. I couldn't tear myself away. I caught the conversation with Brendon, Rachel, Ragan and Britney. It made me uncomfortable. Brendon had this look in his eyes--like it was going to crush him to see Andrew go--and he just couldn't accept defeat. He kept on and on...Ragan got irritated, Rachel didn't know what to do, and he still kept on. I don't care for Brendon when he is like this, but something about his loyalty to Andrew is very admirable.

I sure hate to see Andrew go, and I really wish he had just gone to Kristen and Hayden earlier and used the secret as leverage. It might have worked.

July 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Somebody needs to take that hideous hat and burn it! Seriously, hats like that only look good on Alaskan fisherman when it's zero below outside!

July 29, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Please give Ragan some food this week!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Anniversary, JLUVS!!! :)

July 29, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Such talent Caro! Great shirt on Brendon! Have to say that in the article AG was saying the B/R spats were going to be let out about Rachael meeting Brendon's Mom and him saying she would have to tone down her dress. I'm betting that they will really edit in his favor to make in look way better than how it really came across. Still say he comes across very self-serving, but that is my opinion.

BTW Caro, you do very much have the best commenters here! WOW, such haters over at that article. For so much disliking, they expend a lot of energy! LOL And, 42 is not old!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

I hope after Andrew's speech it puts a fire up these houseguests booties. This year I have got the feeds and all u see is Brenchelle and they r no Jeff and Jordon. But I have been reading your blogs which I love everyday. They r to nice in my opinion, don't really have a favorite either. I love to see Ragan to win but he is I don't know this slop is killing his game. Well I will get off my soapbox now and thank you Dish Chicks with all you do for us BB addicts you guys are awesome.

July 29, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Congratulations Jluvs!! That is great.

So agree J, it is really boring to me also. Maybe your pup has allergies? Hope she is okay.

Coach, I have been thinking this whole time that they are not playing they are 'acting'. Like they are worried about how they look on TV. That is just my thinking. They are just so cohesive together, I don't know..something doesn't sit well.

July 29, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

What is Regan talking about when he said lack of fairness for the have nots? Did I miss something or is he just cranky?

J, hope your doggie is ok.

jluvs, Happy Anniversary!

Happy Birthday to Renny!

July 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you Carolyn and RedRhonda! He's like, what do you want to do tonite, and I'm like, watch BigBrother with no interruptions cuz it's live eviction tonite! He just rolled his eyes...

LOL!!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey Michelle! Yeah, did I miss something about the have-nots? What is Ragan talking about?

July 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you Michelle!

July 29, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@RedRhonda...I completely agree, they are worried about how they are being betrayed and yeah they all get along..WTH is that about??

I don't want my HG's all buddy buddy, shake it up and make it interesting!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Good moring all!

Assuming Andrew will be leaving tonight, I really would like Brenden to win HOH, mostly because I think he will take out a "power player" like Lane, Kristen or Hayden. Well, most of us assume Lane and Kristen will do well later but we can't really tell since neither have tried in any comp!

Brenden really does bug me(he thinks he is a better game player than he is), but I like Rachel away from him( I think Rachel along with Matt are the smartest game players thus far.) I also like Ragan and Britney. With him those three should be safe and all able to make it to the Jury House and play for HOH next week.

July 29, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am waiting for Andrew's speech to make a final judgement on him. Maybe he really does know some deep dark secret the rest of us don't know. But right now it seems like his main motive is to really stick it to Kristin before he leaves. I honestly don't get it.

If he outs Kristin and Hayden I really don't care. Most of the house already suspects that something is going on. But what is it that Andrew seems to think Kristin controls.

It's like he is putting all the blame for everything on her shoulders. The way I see it, Andrew got himself evicted from the house and Brendon helped him pack his suitcase. I know that most people are rooting for him. To me he seems like a spoiled child right now. A sore loser who wants to find someone to blame for his own mistakes.

If that really is the motive behind his planned speech, then I agree with what Enzo said earlier. He is not leaving with any dignity.

July 29, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Me again-I am fuming now. When Rachel was HOH Kristin was one of the ones who told her that in her opinion it was too risky to put Andrew on the block.

When Matt became HOH, Kristin was still talking to Andrew. She was still planning on voting Kathy out. It was after the POV ceremony that she quit confiding in Andrew.

July 29, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

I'm telling ya'll, Lane is a nice guy! He just is trying to be 'Mr. Tough Guy'. I have thought that from the beginning and saw him kind of playing a role. He didn't take a dive off the HOH comp last week, think he really couldn't hold on, he is big guy and wasn't his game. I'm liking him and think he is playing the other members of the brigade for the ride to the end, IMO

July 29, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I didn't think Rachel called girls the B word. Oh I hope Rachel wins HOH so I can hear these fabulous speeches she has planned. *rolls eyes*

I can't wait for the show tonight!

July 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I just read Matt's HOH blog and it changed my opinion of him, yet again! I liked him, then I didn't like him, then I couldn't even watch him, now I like him again. He seems like a genuinely nice guy with good game play. It seems like he's successfully making the most out of this week and it might just work out best for him. I don't agree with his choice to lie about his wife having a disease, but at least he isn't guilt free about it.

My favorite has been Andrew so far and I will be very sad to see him leave if the house votes him out. I've learned more from watching Andrew than I have any other houseguest ever! He's also the most entertaining to watch, social awkwardness and all!

July 29, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

It appears from the talk that anything Andrew says will not be taken seriously because of his actions and will be actually held against B/R. This is not looking really good for them.

July 29, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Why did I even think I'd want to read Matt's HOH blog? gag.

July 29, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Matt and Ragan,

Paranoia will destroya!!

July 29, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger J said...

Hi all, I spoke to the vet, she said it could be allergies. I hope that is all it is. She just looks so sad. =( Thanks for all the support. I love my fellow animal lovers. My little girl is like my child. She acts like one too. She is like a little person. So amazing.... =)

I so agree about the stupid hat....BURN IT! ha ha ha

July 29, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

If I was Rachel I wouldnt say another word to Regan again, only when I had too, like morning or goodnight. Why all of a sudden does it sound like Regan really hates Rachel. I know he doesnt like Brendon but what happen to make him turn against Rachel. Unless he never was on Rachel's side or even liked her.

July 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Ragan you are an IDIOT. brendon/rachel have your back and you are spewing hate. You are so far up matt's butt you can't see daylight. You are so easily manipulated and it just annoys me to NO END!!!!!!

Ragan, you were doing OK. But this revelation about Brendon and Rachel starting drama, which they do not, is just lame. You want to be a cool kid and you need to realize you were right you needed to stay in the middle. Now you aligned yourself with people who could care less about you.

I am so dissappointed in you.

Rachel/Brendon, win, so you can ta least gain back this dumbass's trust. Or, better yet, win, so you can gain Britney and Kathy and dump Ragan with the other boys.

July 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Ragan's way too confident about his intuition, and he's wrong. If anyone but R&B win HOH tonite it'll be another boring week, and another good week for the Brigade.

July 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

J, so glad someone else thinks the hat is hideous! hehe

Matt's in for a rude awakening when he gets out and sees how upset the M. foundation is with him. It's a good thing he says he plans to donate money to them, but remember Adam? He was going to donate 10%, we see how that ended up...

July 29, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

JLUVS- Happy anniversary!

J- I hope the doggies are ok

I was thinking.......
How about this for a twist:
Brendon and Andrew are brothers?

They sort of look alike and they both are smart. And maybe Brendon decided not to be orthodox & keep kosher.......he seems to understand more than the others about the jewish faith....

I don't know, maybe I'm completely wrong, but does anyone think it may be possible?

July 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I love the conversation Ragan and Matt are having. I hope Ragan has the same talk with the other HGs so by eviction time no one even cares what Andrew says.

Also, I know everyone wants to shake up the game and find other targets besides Rachel and Brendon. I really want one of them to go this week. I don't even care which one. My sadistic side just enjoys the idea of them not being in sequester together.

Mean side-Brendon goes home and Matt and Enzo torment Rachel the way they talked about.

Curious side-Rachel goes home. I am curious to see how Brendon would play this game without her. I don't think he is a bad guy. Obviously he does well in comps. But his strategy and some of his moves make me think that he is not very smart about the BB game. I don't think he is stupid. I just think he is really naive. I think he really believes it is possible to have a fair and honest game.

July 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, majority of the Dishers want Rachel to win HOH tonite. I want someone new, someone to make a fresh start! I don't even care who, but not Rachel again.

July 29, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I won't feel bad for Ragan when he finally realizes how foolish he's been because he's been blinded by his own arrogance.

He thinks he's got it all figured out so he's stopped looking for alternatives

July 29, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Stud chickens..lol

July 29, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

RedRhonda

I also think Lane is a nice guy. So far this season he has been one of my favorites. I don't know if he is the best 'gamer' yet, but he is definitely one of my favorite HGs along with Ragan. And at the rate we are going so far this season that may be enough to make me root for them in F2.

July 29, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Didi, thank you!!!

I do love all my Dish friends :)

July 29, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning all!

Where is GaYTor this morning I need my laugh for the day… I have to share this with you guys, since I spend more time here than working some days. My hubby got a really bad report from his heart doctor this week, he has an internal defibrillator/ pace maker, they changed up most of his meds, and amazingly he feels better today, actually better than he has felt in over two years! I got him hooked on BB last summer and last night he stayed awake long enough to watch the show in real time, the funny thing is we usually dvr the show and when Rachel and Brendon were lips smacking he tried to fast forward it, saying enough already.

I have to get back to paying bills, but just wanted to say thanks for the great transcriptions for us poor folks who can’t afford the feeds…I love this group of sweet people!

Have a great day and night everyone,

I will dole out small amounts of the dish today to myself, but I have to get something done!

July 29, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

RedRhonda, I too want to like Lane, but he did call us live feed viewers scum. Why would someone say that?

July 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Happy Live show day!
Caro: great custom tshirt work!
Jluvs: congrats to you and hubby!
Rhonda: I saw that convo about Rachel's dress on BBAD and it really wasnt a "spat" Brendon just said his parents are very conservative. She was wearing a skin tight dress that hid nothing an dhe asked her what she wouls wear to meet his parents for the first time.It was in the bathroom and Matt and soemoen else were there and they told her to follow the "finger tip" rule (dress should be longer than wear your fingertips hit your legs) she said the dress she was wearing was for "daytime" (I disagree-to me it was a clubbing dress) then they asked her how she dressed for church. they all laughed when she said a tube dress with ruffles and sequins! Brendon said that was not church appropriate. Rachel said "what church do you go to" he said "onw without sin" I cracked up.It will be interesting to see how it is edited. sorry comment was so long, I just don't want everyone to keep blaming Brendon. I see nothing wrong with him wanting her to look appropriate to meet his folks. Yes, I canr stand his whining, but he is not a bad guy. ok, deep breath.

July 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Frankly, I want to see Kristin win HOH because she is the only one I feel pretty sure would put Brendon and Rachel on the block together.

Also, much as Rachel says she is 'real' and claims to hate Kristin, I bet dollars to donuts it would take all of 5 minutes for her to be kissing Kristin's butt and trying to rekindle their BFF status while bonding over Britney bashing sessions.

July 29, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Lane "But think about it for me, sometimes we need casualties for the house!" Said with a straight face! Numb is a word!!

July 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

haha, I'm not done yet ;)
as for Andrew, after his meeting yesterday, I felt he would be leaving with dignity tonight. Now I have changed my mind. I think he shouldnt try to say anything nasty about anyone upon exit, because it will only be viewed as sour grapes. It's just too late. and re: Hayden and Kristen, I think nobody will really care. Rachel and Brendon will always be the bigger targets. Kristen was all set to vote to keep Andrew. He messed all that up on his own. and He is only hurting Brendon more because everyone now thinks they are they secret friends, (I still believe there are no secret friends) If I were Brendon I would tell Andrew that he should notsay anything. Brendon is being too nice and not realizing Andrew could make his and Rachel's targets much bigger

July 29, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Sorry, Britney is the stupid one because Lane can 'play' dumb! And she just shows all she is I think.

July 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger nikkig103 said...

Its official...Ragan is wearing his long sleeved navy shirt for the live show. He just told Enzo that in the insect room. So I guess he'll be throwing the HOH later on today.

July 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you LisaM! Been meaning to tell you I read your blog, and it was very good :)

About the weight loss, I tried to comment, but kept getting error messages.

July 29, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Carolyn.. About my Brendon comment this morning..

You should hear what my wife says about how girly he is being with Rachel -- totally being the woman in the relationship!

July 29, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jluvs, he is playing to the boys. His true personality showed last night when he was talking to Andrew. You could tell. He shows that at times with others, but he has this *ass* show he has been putting on for some reason and I have seen through it from pretty much the beginning when Annie and him were teasing. Was raised with three older brothers and can tell usually the 'tough guy' act. But, this is JMO

July 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Reneep, glad your hubby is doing little better. My thoughts are with you! I also have gotten my husband hooked, but they kind of don't have a choice do they? Either they are with us or don't know what we are talking about! LOL

July 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

LisaM

Thank you. I was beginning to feel like I was on a sinking ship. I'm glad someone else views the situation as I do.

Kristin really isn't my strong favorite, although I'm sure it has seemed that way the last 2 days. I just don't understand all the venom from Andrew. I feel like I went away for a couple weeks and missed something important.


If Andrew is acting on anger, pride and hurt feelings I hope he spends some time reflecting on his actions after he leaves. Then at the reunion he can apologize to Kristin again and hopefully this time he will mean it.

July 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger smileymom said...

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm very curious to hear Andrew's speech tonight... though I don't really think its going to have the big impact he wants it to have. Unfortunately I won't be able to see it (or find out anything else that is going on!) until Sunday...going camping and there's not even a good cell signal there. Think I'm going to be having withdrawls ;)

Excited to have a new HOH... I'm ready for a little shake up this week. Or at the very least I hope somebody can finally follow through with the get B or R out.

July 29, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Happy Live Show Day!
Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Dishers!

Need to get caught on reports but just popping in so I don't miss the chance to greet everyone!

Will Andrew be gone? Yup, me thinks so!

Who will be next HOH? Can someone please do something to shake up this house? We shall see....

July 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

well, I just read Matt's blog. He really had some nice things to say about Ragan. I have to believe he is being honest about his guilt over lying to him and that he hopes they can continue to be friends after the show. I also hope Ragan doesnt throw HOH tonight. I would like to see him win this week

July 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Lisa M., that was not the first convo B/R have had about meeting his parents. Brendon has said a few things about her appearance and dress on a few occasions and you can tell by her look it has hurt her. It has been in teasing as of late, but at first it was not I don't think.

BTW, Rachael is quite right in the way of dress in the casino scene. It is very different and Vegas is even more so than here in Reno! CA is known to be very accepting, but the saying is 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' is for a reason!

Can someone tell me where Brendon's family is from? If they are from CA. It is really not that conservative and they have been seeing Rachael on TV, so not like they don't know her already. JMO

July 29, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Andrew doesn't need to apologize to anyone! They all need to apologize to him!!!

July 29, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Morning/Afternoon everyone!!

So I finally got caught up on Sunday & Tuesday's episode. I was playing along with the HG's in that PoV comp, and I could have won! I know, sounds stupid, but I was shocked that I was closer to the answers than the HG's were! Also, the Brenchel (he seriously said that...?) showmance is really grating my nerves, it'll be great once one of them goes!

Andrew revealing anything at this point is going to be looked at as BS, which is sad for him. I do like the man & it'll be sad to see him go.

Is anyone else hoping Kathy wins HoH and puts Matt up? That would be awesome! Although I foresee a Brenchel nom if anyone besides the 2 of them win.

Oh well, I'm hoping for the Brigade to be freaking out by the end of the night with them possibly going on the block soon, but we shall see!

Can't wait to come & spend the Thursday show with you all!

~ Ryan ~

July 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh yes, anyone have any ideas as to what will be revealed tonite as a new twist? I was very excited to read that interview with AGP & am interested to see what happens!

I'm thinking that the reasoning as to why the evicted HG's are being sequestered will be revealed. THAT, or there will be an America's Choice with a week-long Saboteur.

~ Ryan ~

July 29, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

jluvs: glad you liked it!
Grendon: I was going to say I think you and I in the minority here!

I just can't see all the "love" for Rachel and Brendon.
well, now that Ragan is going to throw HOH, I guess I am hoping Lane or Enzo gets it. I still want to see one of them go before jury.

July 29, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

What's undignified about slighting those who slight you?

July 29, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Val said...

I hope the Brigade gets figured out this week.

How can these people not notice they are always together? When people are missing it's always those four up in HOH. And they talk game in front of people!

July 29, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Unfortunately if Andrew does his speech as planned it will just make him look like he is poor sport and put more ammunition against B/R.

Because of everything that has transpired the last couple days it doesn't appear that the other HG are going to trust anything said by Andrew and will just take it as more stuff against Brendon. Hope he really thinks twice about this play.

Also really wish Ragan would not chicken out and start playing the game. You can't stay friends with everyone. It is time to start picking sides and playing. He really should play for the HOH I think.

July 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 29, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Lisa M you all are not in the minority! I am not on the B/R bandwagon.

July 29, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 29, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Rhonda: I do understand being in Vegas, Rachel is used to dressing a certain way an I dont think she is wrong,but I just think this is one more point that they would never make it outside the house. I don't know where Brendon's family is from, but I don't think it matters. Ther are conservative people everywhere and re: them seeing her on tv, I said it once before: they are probably not happy with their son's choices.Nothing personal against Rachel. (or you)haha

July 29, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

When Enzo gets evicted he's not leaving with dignity no matter how quiet or fake dignified an exit he makes.
Clowns have no dignity.

July 29, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I agree with you, Rhonda. Ragan should not throw the comp. I really was hoping he would win this week. He needs to really start thinking of himself. You can't be too sensitive and survive this game.

July 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Someone else not liking the constant Brenchel being shoved down our throats??? Save a spot for me!!! I'll bring the soda!

~ Ryan ~

July 29, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi All!
Hi Ms. Fitz ((hugs)) how re you today?

Ok- so no one responded to my question (LOL) about the possibility of Andrew and Brendon being brothers.

I have come to the conclusion either:
A) You all agree and are dumbfounded as to how you didn't think of it sooner, OR

B) You all think I am completely nuts and just don't want to hurt my feelings

So, which is it??????
~~~trying to sound tough~~~
(but cracking up thinking about it)

**Kind of like when my friends scold their kids in front of me and I start laughing, which then makes the kids laugh and then my friends tell me I'm not helping very much.......

July 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm wayyyyy behind in the proper greeting department!

Please forgive me!!

July 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Right next to ya Ryan!

July 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I really don't think that those of us not on the Brenchel bandwagon are in the minority. Our small group is just more vocal.

Andrew is leaving and if he goes through with the his speech he will be doing more harm to Brendon than good. But Brendon is partially responsible for him leaving, IMO, so go for it Andrew!

July 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Didi! I'm doing ok! Thanks for asking.

And, Brendon & Andrew being brothers. Nope, don't think so!

I really am of the belief & have been all along that no one has a past in the house. I think it was a set up by the Sab because CBS would be promoting it more if it really was a twist.

I'm excited to hear Jeff will be back in the house for a night. ha, that will be so much fun to see him.

July 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger tonitoni said...

Didi-If Brendon and Andrew were brothers, wouldn't Brendon be an Orthodox Jew as well? He would have to follow all the convenants of that religion...which he clearly is not.

July 29, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning All!!

Didi, i was wondering the same thing last night, actually I thought the were cousins. If they are from the same family, then that would explain some of the comments he has made to Rachel about his conservative family, and explain why Andrew doesnt have much love for Rachel.

I will miss Andrew and wish he could stay longer, but I do not feel he is cut out for this game.

Even though I am over the whole Brenchel love, I would love to see one of them win, just so Kathy would try her suck-a** crap, and hopefully get the boot. I tried to like her, I really did, but she has got to go. If I have to listen to her whine another week, I will go insane.

Other than my plan to get Kathy out next, I am truly confused about the others. I am all over the place after this week.

July 29, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Didi, my opinion is that there is no relationship between any of them but the ones they have made inside the house.I will be shocked if it turns out there are previous relationships.

We are supposed to learn something tonight. "The saboteur may not be dead after all" according to AGP.

July 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

With Andrew leaving, and Kristen stinking, I'm left with Britney? She's suddenly applealing without Monay.
Most people have said theyd like to see Rachels game without Brendan. I'd rather see it the other way. Brendan sucks at this game, but really the only thing unlikeable about him is the showmance.

July 29, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Off topic-Last night Britney and Rachel were talking about the most powerful alliances to ever play BB. Of course they listed #1 as Will and Boogie. They talked about Boogie's fake showmance with Erica and how funny it was when he would go in the DR and say mean things about her.

Just wondering how Rachel would feel if Brendon was playing her that way and then making those nasty comments in front of America for everyone to hear.

In all the seasons of BB, and I have watched since the beginning, nothing has ever disgusted me as much as what Boogie did.

July 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good afternoon BB Buddies!

Happy live show day!

I'm doing my best to stay sort of caught up today and I should be around for the show tonight.

**I am hoping my friend doesn't require me until AFTER the show**

And I'll be spending much of the weekend off the feeds and the computer cause of same friends wedding stuff.

My sweetie is home in 10 more days ☺

I am really struggling getting attached to these hg's. I have opinions but otherwise I just feel meh.
I like Andrew (sucks he is leaving)
I like Ragan.

Pretty sure the live show break will occur soon, so I hope you all have a great afternoon!

July 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Didi: I still think the whole"life long friends" comment by Annie was made up. I don't think any of thes people knew each other before. There has been no mention by Jukie about it and I would think it would have been addresses by now, especially since the whole saboteur thing flew out the window. But, I could be wrong...
Michelle: yes, I guess us "non Brechal lovers" are more vocal,but then, I have never been known to hold back my opinion about anything ;)

July 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ToniToni - Not so. Some Jews choose to be more devout that others, even within families.

That said, I don't think there is any pre-existing relationship in the house, beyond the fishtank.

July 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Personally. I want Andrew to out Hayden and Kristen. I want Kristen to get all riled up and indignant (like she was yesterday) and adamantly claim it's all BS.

Everyone will probably agree that it's BS, HOWEVER, Ragan will go into his jedi mind set and realize it's true after all.

I want some action in this house.

Besides Ragan, who else do you think will throw HOH?

July 29, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

My life is now complete...I heard Brendon pee! Thanks BB!

July 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs - Can't publish that one. I don't want to open pandora's box.

July 29, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Brendon is officially a traitor! Wearing both USC and UCLA gear...... no no

July 29, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Where ya at today, Stephanie? PR starts tonite!

July 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, LOL! That's cool ;-)

July 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I also enjoy Britney without Monet. Unfortunately, I never saw anyone else force or even encourage Britney's nastiness.

Entertaining? Yes. So I am in no hurry for her to leave. Catty, petty and just plain nasty at times? Definitely. So I would not want to see her in the final 2.

July 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YES! I'm finally back after an all morning area wide power outage. AC again!!! Ahhhh!!! It must have hit 95 degrees in here about 5 minutes after power went poof. No breeze so raised windows didn't help and the house faces east so no break on the front porch. Not to mention I was going crazy with no TV and no internet. This happens a lot. We need to buy a generator.

Great TOR Carolyn, as always but I'll wait to comment on that in next post because I know a new one is coming.

It's going to be fun to watch Jeff spend a night in the house. I hope AGP doesn't cut the feeds for that night. It wouldn't shock me.

So they are being sequestered 'just in case'??? In case of what? Chima is not in the house. Are they afraid if Brendon is evicted that Rachael will walk?.. hmmmm. (granted I haven't watched the link you posted yet.)

Happy Show Day YOU!

And g'morningish Goddess.

:o)

July 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

ToniToni- sometimes within families some members break away.

I have a few girlfriends that once at college, didn't abandon judism per se, but no longer wanted to follow the orothodox path they parents wanted for them. It's tough.

I have one girlfriend who married a conservative, and then 12 years into their marriage and 4 kids later- he now wants to be an orthodox jew and keep kosher. This changed my girlfriends entire life as she knew it. She is miserable. The kids are miserable.

Hope that helps!
I'm sure Carolyn and others can help explain too!

July 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Stephen what I can't believe is that Carolyn made Brendon look like a USC fan. She's sneaky that way.

GEAUX TIGERS!

:o)

July 29, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Come on Carolyn!!!

Pandora's Box says OPEN ME!!!!

July 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Congrats Turtles. 8 years is great. But wait until you are headed to 30 years. HA! I won't go into detail but I'll just say 'get it while you can'.

:o)

July 29, 2010 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe...

a new top post will go up at noon bbt on the dot...

just fyi. ;)

Thanks for hanging with me this morning.

Apologies for being so quiet on this end. I'm sleepy today, and I've gotta rest up for tonight on the feeds!!

July 29, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Didi, LOL!

Hey GaYToR!!!

July 29, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hey Carolyn!!!! Hi everybody!!!

I have company in town so have been behind in the feeds. I just love you DishChicks because you have not only allowed me to catch up but you give me the great flashback moments so I can see things live.

Boy what a day to have missed while it was live yesterday!

I love the official HG are in sequester but had to chuckle that Grodner really thinks Brenchel is the real thing? I think they are such polar opposites that might just get in their way. Brendon very clingy and wanting to be in control and right and Rachel likes to drink, party and dress like she does. Neither can change the other so despite the genuine love and passion they feel, they have a huge obstacle to overcome.

I just hope Andrew gets the opportunity to say his speech and have it believed. Kristen really sold him down the river as a human being and he should be able to exact his revenge.

Hope to be with you guys for the live viewing party tonight.

July 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Well GaYTor, this is my second time around. First one lasted 10 years.

July 29, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger IhateRachel said...

Poor Enzo, he's going to be so far behind on Jersey Shore season 2...

July 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Barbara, I wonder why you feel Kristen "sold Andrew down the river" She was very supportive of him until he made that POV speech. And she is not the only one who had a change of opinion about him. Why is she the one to be held responsible?

July 29, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon Carolyn & fellow Dishers, @ Anyone who isnt on the Brendon bandwagon I'm with you, I dont dislike him but i cant believe someone who 30 is so naive, I want anyone to win HOH but Brendon or Rachel. If Britney or Ragan won it would sort of be something to watch because you dont know who can talk them into what. I would put Brendon & Hayden on the block if one comes off them put up Rachel..

July 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below